Status
Not open for further replies.
Sail took a deep breath in order to calm her nerves. She aimed it at where Kaine had directed, and pulled the trigger. Three bullets made of pure energy flew forwards propelled partially by magic, partially by nature. And then...

Nightshade truly felt fear in that moment. "I might....die...."

Within the second Nightshade had until the bullet hit, he reformed his spirit so that the bullet would miss him.

...Sail moved her aim to where the body of Nightshade stood frozen, where she fired off the last three bullets in her chamber. If she needed any more, she'd have to let it recharge for a few seconds. The bullets slammed into his brain, his heart, and his left lung.

Nightshade's body collapsed to the ground, but had not been fully destroyed. He suddenly began to concoct a plan that was infallible. He would destroy this "Sail", and get revenge for what she had done to him. He allowed his body to feign death, only healing it on the inside.

"I...I did it. We did it. Those innocent souls have now received justice. But, what are we to do with his body, and the bodies of the other students?" She asked.

@Roose Hurro (as Deen)

"Ah sorry, was thinking about all of this. This one carries the name Aerly, an Irenay of Earth." Aerly responded and added, as it/they followed after Deen: "So what about this the local sun is mad at us thing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.