Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luma @HallwayPeeps

Slightly dazed, Neptune simply stood up and followed... 'Loona' to Neptune's own doorway. She's so... so casually, existentially ridiculous. Rubbing her chin again, which was already feeling less painful, Neptune moved to unlock the door with the key she'd been provided. She opened the door to the dormitory flat, replying to Loona as she gestured for her to float the luggage inside, "These, um... these units hold my possessions... you know, like clothing, and hygienic necessities...?" The luggage came to rest at the foot of one of the flat's two beds. Fate had apparently directly taken care of one minor problem, at least. Many undiscovered titles, you say? Neptune recalled, keeping on eye on Loona as she herself was making a quick but thorough examination of the flat. What about... She of the Absent Mind? Fitting. Neptune began to giggle to herself, but soon stopped. She apologized, sort of, and she seems like she means well. Neptune chided herself mentally for having unkind thoughts toward Loona. After all, they'd just 'bumped into each other' for the first time.

I can unpack everything later. Her once-over of her new living quarters complete, Neptune returned to find Loona still near the entrance. A smile teased the edges of Neptune's mouth as she told the girl, "Well, Miss Magical Loona... Thank you for your assistance, but I'm all done here. Oh, that's right; my name is Neptune. I'm glad to have met a-- oh, right, are you rooming on this floor as well?" Neptune beckoned Loona to exit the room with herself, locking it behind them once more. Looking down the corridor again, Neptune now saw a large crate standing in the hallway, along with some of the other creatures who'd been there before. "Ooh, sorry, that reminds me; I left another friend downstairs. You can come with us if you'd like?" Neptune asked Loona. Maybe I'll get to find out why she was eating a book.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Luma
@AnimeLover_Princess

Naia turned her eyes to the girl, which was clad in some rather unique clothing, that called out to her and answered the question: "Good day. Yes this is the dorms Miss." Naia had nothing else to say so she returned her attention to thinking about a paragraph of magic writing that could be improved. Thanks to her knowledge in this field Naia could guess the most likely outcome of any change she made, allowing her to try to optimize the writing as much as possible before testing it out.

"Good day. Yes this is the dorms Miss." Seiko smiled in response but watched the girl for a second as she went back to thinking about something. she seemed practically absorbed in whatever her thoughts were. it was interesting. Seiko had always enjoyed watching other people, seeing how they act when they don't think anyone's looking. Seiko quietly ghosted around the girl towards the elevator before stopping to look back at her again. she didn't want to interrupt her but she'd yet to speak to anyone here, really and she was itching for a conversation. she glanced down, Shadow had silently followed along and looked tired, he didn't like traveling. she gave him a sympathetic smile then looked back at the girl in front of her.

finally, Seiko stepped close to the girl again "I hate to interrupt but I was wondering, have you gone to this school long? I've only just arrived and I know very little about this school and would like to know what to expect" she put a hand up in an expression of surrender however and added "but if you do not wish to speak to me, I will leave"

@gamer5

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yorika

"Oh! Thanks!" Avarice exclaimed as the girl disappeared to somewhere and then reappeared. She blinked her eye in surprise but kept quiet about the disappearing act. "I...honestly don't know where to look," she admitted, "Maybe we can take a look around the campus? I sort of looked around, but I was too busy looking for the dorms to pay any attention." She shifted her body and began to move down the hall, her tentacles allowing her to move. "Oh by the way, I didn't get your name, what is it?" she asked.
Sera smiled at the tentacle being, listening to her speak. She was curious as to how she spoke without a mouth. This being was a girl, right? She wasn't totally sure, but that question could be saved for the adventure around the campus. She perked up, when the being had asked her name. "Me? Oh I'm Sera. Nice to meet you. And what's your name?" She asked as she began to make her way to the lift that would take them down to the rest of the campus. Sera wouldn't mind a good jump and glide from the window, but she didn't thing her green friend her would much like that.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed some movement from the direction of the lift. She caught sight of Luna running smack dab into Neptune. Oh the royal had finally made her appearance! Sera was interested to meet her, seeing as they had traveled her together. Not that Neptune knew that of course. She reached the other side of the create and looked back to maker sure her green friend had followed her. "By the way, how do you talk without a mouth?" She asked plainly.​

@Yorika

"Avarice Lowsen," she replied as she scuttled down the hall towards the lift. She squinted to see if the person she was following was the girl named Sera, couldn't tell because her vision was so fuzzy. "Huh, didn't think people would point out the mouth thing," she mused, "I thought people would just get scared if I make an appearance, that seemed to be the general reaction at first." Her body rippled with movement as it seemed like she was shaking her "head." "I just talk like this? It could be that saying it through the mind thing, um, telepathy? I think it could be that." They reached the bottom of the dorms and made a quick exit to the outside. "...I don't know where to go first, can you pick a place?" she asked.

Nightshade saw Shirt move once again, and he became a tad infuriated. "Why won't this shirt stay away!" he thought to himself.

Then, he saw his doll's shirt being removed by Shirt, and he said to himself, "You know what, I'll just let it do whatever."

And so he did. He sat there, letting Shirt take his doll's shirt off, then slipped Shirt on, just to make him stop moving. Just to stop the annoyance he was being caused. He then walked into the hallway, and saw both Deen and his fellow Devo, Vivi, doing some touching, and he shouted across the hallway, "Kiss her on the kisser!" Suddenly, he had the idea for the perfect prank, before his true introductory prank. And so, he summoned his magical scythe, cut a small hole in the roof, tossed his doll into it, then pulled the part of the ceiling he had cut out back up, and moved his body a few feet, directly above the pair, preparing for the perfect time.

@Eruantien @Yorika @chaosheart13 @gamer5 ...and maybe @AnimeLover_Princess by extention

Luna stood in the doorway to Neptune's room, as she looked it over. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Sera and some crazy looking tentacle-y monster heading out through the lift. Creepy. Finally Neptune finished looking her room over and locked it up. "Hmm...I must commence disposal of my own containment unit, so we shall continue to travel in parallel. And we do indeed share this same plane." She gave Neptune a smile. "If we increase our haste, we can also meet with the Ghost Maiden. You know, the both of you harbor a similar mystical color."

Leading Neptune down the hallway, Luna placed the crate's lid back on, latched it back up, and made the whole thing to float, all with her magic. After a quick elevator ride, which was extremely cramped given the giant box, the ground floor came into view, along with a new set of students. Her eye finally met on Sera and the...other thing who had nearly left. Luna called out with an astounding volume for her size, waving her arm and attracting the attention of just about everyone on the first floor, "Hooooiiiiii! Ghost maiden!" Continuing to wave towards Sera, Luna spoke 'relatively' softly to Neptune, "So where's your companion?"

@Luma @gamer5 @IDontKnowSoTurnedAround

Neptune felt uneasy... Loona had managed to draw a crowd. She didn't really understand exactly what Loona kept going off about, but apparently the 'Ghost Maiden' was somebody similar to Neptune herself. Indeed, it seemed Sera might be more akin to Neptune than she had previously realized. That is, if Loona was anything to go by, and not just a flibbertigibbet with a good fashion sense.

Neptune still wasn't sure how to feel about Loona. Usually, she'd have decided by now whether someone was trustworthy. Naia had been easily given this trust, but it remained unclear exactly what Loona might bring about by anything remotely similar to an 'Unendable Token of Friendliness'.

As their celestial convoy walked over to Naia and her companion, Neptune softly explained to Loona how she'd met Naia previously. Approaching the two other girls partway outside, Neptune hailed Naia. "I'm back! Sorry, it took a bit longer than I'd expected. Who's this?"

@Nobody

Ishika noticed Avarice's disappearance, only now, mostly because she was making a list of all the things she might really need in here. With the list done she could finally look around and notice that her room-mate was gone. She let out a sight and stepped outside of her room and noticed Avarice going towards the lift. Relief that nothing terrible had happened she scuttled towards the stairs, still having a slight distrust of lifts, despite the many that she rode over the years she spent on Earth.

@AnimeLover_Princess, @Eruantien, @Luma

Naia answered the girl a moment before Neptune returned along with a unknown person: "No I am new here as well Miss. As for speaking with you, well I am not the chattiest person..." But her lines were broke by Neptune's arrival and words:
"I'm back! Sorry, it took a bit longer than I'd expected. Who's this?"
Naia quickly answered: "I don't know, I meet her just a few moments ago. I am more wondering who is the one with Y'Ii."

"Hooooiiiiii! Ghost maiden!" Seiko glanced towards the source of the noise, was that referring to her? she could technically be considered a ghost but how would anyone here know that? she saw the girl with black and purple hair who had called out but couldn't tell if the comment had been meant for her, and she didn't recognize her so she ignored it, looking back at Naia as she spoke.

Seiko didn't really get a chance to reply to Naia as the girl had been interrupted by another girl saying "I'm back! Sorry, it took a bit longer than I'd expected. Who's this?"

Seiko turned as the other two people arrived. Shadow perked up a little and looked at them, he liked people, the more there were the more he could play with. she looked between Naia and the other two "It is nice to meet you all, I am Seiko," this gestured down "this is Shadow" the wolf padded forward a little. "you are?"

@gamer5 @Eruantien @Luma

Sera stretched her body as they stepped out of the lift, after being cooped up in the cargo compartment of the shuttle for two days, she wasn't too fond of tight spaces. "Oh honey, trust me. You are not the strangest thing I have seen. You should see some of the underground creatures on Mire." She said, giggling a bit to herself before Avarice asked where they should go. She was about to answer when a booming voice broke whatever silence this school had.

"Hooooiiiiii! Ghost maiden!"

Sera turned to see who the voice had come from, but by the name she had somewhat of an idea. She smiled as she turned to look at Luna, brushing her long white hair out of her face as she did. "Hey Lady of the Coin!" She called back to her a she waved her hand. She thought of something just then. "Hey, Avarice, what if we ask the others to help you look as well. All of us can explore the campus at the same time." She said as her eye caught Neptune calling out to one of the girls that had already been outside. She waved to Neptune, not sure if the royal would even know what to think of her.

Reactions: Luma
Luna stared in wonder at who she now assumed was Naia. There was a very beautiful, crystalline pattern of magic flowing within her that was near mesmerizing to her eyes. Indeed, magic was like a whole new dimension to sight, but this was like a beautiful piece of art painted with that new dimension in mind. Not to mention it was all wrapped up in this adorable little package. "Ooo, the mystical energies flowing within you are a symphony of wonder, Crystal Child," she finally addressed Naia, with a curiously appropriate nickname. "And to the three of you, I am called Luna, Wanderer of the Mystical Cosmos. Fortune has smiled on us, resulting in the crossing of our 5 timelines."

Without any sort of pause, Luna promptly dropped to all fours in front of Shadow and belted out a very loud and somewhat convincing howl. Luna ignored the return of attention on her from assorted students and gave Shadow a playfully affectionate lick on the face.

Last edited:
@Eruantien, @Luma, @chaosheart13, @Yorika & @AnimeLover_Princess

Suddenly the room was full of people which made Naia rather uncomfortable. Still it was not that big of a group to bother her heavily; which did help her to restrain her desire to make a excuse and get the hell out of here. She took a deep breath and said: "Nice to meet D'Ii all. I am Naia Matei. Would you mind if I and A"Ii Neptune stepped aside for a moment?" As she spoke she pointed to a spot a dozen or so feet away.

Last edited:
@Yorika

"The Mire?" Avarice would've asked about it if it weren't for the sound of someone calling out to them. She shifted her body so she could see who it was. Unfortunately for her, her eyesight made things too fuzzy for her to actually see. "Who are they? Can you tell me? My eyesight isn't all that good I'm afraid," she admitted, pausing at the idea Sera offered. She lit up like a light at the idea. "I don't mind, the more the merrier, after all. Maybe we can swap stories while we're at it."

@gamer5 @Luma @Yorika @AnimeLover_Princess

As Neptune and Loona came closer to Naia and her companion, Neptune had caught sight of the 'Ghost Maiden' from before, the girl with the pink braided hair. The girl had waved at Neptune, and Neptune gave a half-hearted wave back. She still didn't know what importance the 'Ghost Maiden' had to her, but she'd have to find out very soon.

Naia's companion introduced herself as 'Seiko', and from her feet a small white canine ('Shadow') padded forward eagerly. Loona again spoke of how their timelines were fated by fortune, and Neptune leaned down to let Shadow sniff her. There were creatures of similar appearance on the Mire, so Neptune was familiar with their behavior. What she was starkly unfamiliar with still, however, was Loona's actions. This was proved yet again as Loona suddenly dropped to a feral position and howled toward Shadow. Obviously, the room again turned to focus on the small group of girls. I'm beginning to see a pattern emerge here, Neptune thought morosely as Loona licked Shadow's face playfully.

Her train of thought was interrupted by a tug on the sleeve from Naia, who requested that she come over to another spot for a moment. Neptune glanced again at Loona and Seiko, then told them, "Sorry, be right back, okay? I'm Neptune, by the way. Pleased to meet you!" Neptune told Seiko, as she followed Naia away.

Once at the designated location, not very far from the group but out of the spotlight of attention that was Shadow and Loona, Neptune asked Naia, "Is something the matter?"

Sera headed over to the group, Avarice in tow. "The Mire is the place where I'm from. Well most recently that is." She said to answer the half question her green friend had posed. As they approached, Ava asked another question. "Well, from who I know there is Luna who has the bright purple eyes... and is currently imitating that white creature on the ground. Then there is Neptune who has the Aquamarine eyes, same as me walking away from everyone with a small child? And another ghost like girl." She said, realizing she probably was being all that helpful. "Well, I got 2 out of 4." She said as they reached their intended targets. Just in tom for Naia to introduce herself and leave. "Well, I'm Sera. Nice to meet you." She said mostly to the partially-visible girl, but also Luna unintentionally. She glanced at Neptune, who seemed to be a little wary of her. Which was understandable. Sera probably seemed a bit off to Neptune, it seemed like quite a few Nul seemed to feel a bit off with her around. But that was in the past and they would have to see how things would go from here.

@Luma @Eruantien @chaosheart13 @gamer5 @AnimeLover_Princess

Luna's comment to Naia left her slightly confused but she wasn't going to question it. the comment on timelines was interesting, to say the least. she believed in fate, to a degree, she had a perfect partner out there somewhere but not even fate would dictate their meeting, it was up to them to find each other. briefly she thought that she might have ruined their chances of meeting by coming here but she shook the thought and turned her attention back to the party forming around her.

Seiko was quite happy with the attention being paid to her friend and pet, Shadow. she smiled as the wolf howled back at Luna and bounced where he was. she smiled at Neptune as he also petted the wolf. when Neptune and Naia stepped away she frowned for a second then looked back at Shadow and Luna "he likes you" she said "you are very kind to speak to him in his own manner of speech, i'm incapable of it myself"

then Sera arrived and introduced herself. "it is very nice to meet you Sera" Seiko said "I am Seiko, and this wolf is my friend Shadow, who is your friend?"
she smiled warmly "have you been here long? are you new to the school as well?"

@Yorika @Eruantien @chaosheart13 @Luma @gamer5

@Eruantien (Plus Background Characters)

Keeping her voice down Naia said: "Do Y'Ii remember why I didn't want to go up to the fifth floor? Bringing the commotion here was not in the plan. I am not good with this kind of situations. But what is done is done. I will just try my hardest to get trough it. But in the future A"Ii Neptune please don't put me in this kind of spot, okay?" With all said Naia took a long breath and waited for Neptune to reply, while glancing over the rest of the people here, hopping that no one present had really good hearing.

@gamer5 @Yorika @Others

Neptune looked back over her shoulder at the group of girls they had left behind, all talking and enjoying themselves. She caught the eyes of the 'Ghost Maiden' looking at her momentarily before turning back. Naia, it seemed, was actually very shy. "Oh..." Neptune said softly, realizing what had happened. "If it gives you any reassurance, Naia, everybody just seemed to come down at the same time. Sorry if you feel uncomfortable."

"But, I mean, look around you," Neptune went on, gesturing broadly at the room around them, which was now quite full of various magical students. "We're at a private public academy. You're going to have to get used to all sorts of situations now, won't you? There's going to be people EVERYWHERE, and especially in classes." She stuck her tongue out at Naia teasingly. "I do hope you won't keep me cooped up inside studying, right? Come on, we can go do something right now! But," Neptune said, casting another glance over at the girls, "I do not intend to be restrained by your, or any other students', behavior. Okay?" She peered at Naia seriously for a moment, then brightened up again. "Say, want to go find something to eat? I'm starving..."

Status
Not open for further replies.