Akihiko Ken
Team 15
Amegakure

Akihiko walked slowly through the bustling streets. It was certainly a beautiful night by all standards. The industrial lights illuminated the streets and Akihiko just wanted to get off the streets and into an enclosed space. His aunt had offered to accompany him to the meeting place but he had politely turned her down. He preferred to be alone with his thoughts when he went out at night. It was calming and it gave him time to reflect on his day and see what he could have done better. That was how he improved himself. By re-playing his day in his mind and coming up with a solution for any errors he made. But on a street like this there was not much reflection taking place. Just a lot of anxiety. There were far too many people on the streets to be calm or reflective. The streets were moderately well populated, even at the late time and Akihiko felt as though he was suffocating. He looked up ahead and saw the light of the tea shop spilling out unto the pavement in front of it and silently rejoiced. An enclosed space. Finally. He quickened his pace until he was just in front of the Tea Shoppe and hurried inside. What he saw as he entered was........... strange. There was a woman with hair white like his standing close to a young man, looking to be about his age, kneeling in front of a lady, whom he assumed was either his girlfriend, or his sensei. The lady, he assumed, was indeed the boy's sensei, which would most likely make her one of his senseis as well. And the other woman seemed like she could fit the bill as his other sensei. He looked around and saw that quite a few eyes were locked unto his new team. Which meant that he could not go near them to introduce himself until they were done doing......whatever they were doing, and the watching people got bored and went back to what they were doing. "So," he said to himself. "I suppose I'll stay and wait out the excitement."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirigakure, #09b02d
Nana watched as the 3rd and last member of their team showed up, he seemed like a nice enough boy to her, she faintly remembers seeing him around the academy and village but she never spoke to him. At the mention of calling Daiki-Sensei, Senpai or Daiki instead, she fidgets nervously, unsure if this was some kind of test of manners. "Uh-uhh okay, Senpai." She says softly right before their new Sensei formally introduces, and tells a little bit about himself. She smiles slightly at hearing he likes to train and study, those were on the top of her list too.

Next the last kid to show-Soha introduced and explained a little about himself. Naname gave him a small nod of encouragement once he was done. Suddenly she realized it was problay her turn to speak up, her shyness amped up causing butterflies in her stomach. "H-hello everyone, my name is Naname Kamiki. I'm the adoptive daughter of the Kimiki family, I have a little brother that I love. His name is Rentaro Kamiki. I'm a new Genin and this is my first time on a Squad. I'm 12 years old, I love sweets, helping out others, training, reading, and learning new techniques." Though her voice is hesitant and obviously shy, its clear and calm.

At the end Naname gives a quick bow to the group. "I hope we can become friends and a great team." Straightening back up she lets out a small, soft sigh. Thankful that her turn for speaking was over.

Kumogakure, orange
Realizing his mistake, Riku rubs the back of his head with a nervous grin "Heh, oops, sorry Satoshi-Sensei-" Before Riku could continue a older girl approached them with quite the energetic introduction. Blinking in surprise he grasps her forearm in turn giving her a friendly smile. "It's Riku, Riku Sashuro. Its nice to meet you Hanako-san. Chuunin huh? Looks like I have a big slot to fill." His tone is friendly and lighthearted. After releasing his new teammate's arm, her turns back to Satoshi. "So we're waiting for the last member, right?" He asks curiously, he didnt know who the next member was, but he hoped he wasnt too outclassed, even if it was his first day.

((sorry its short, not sure what else to put for now))

The Amegakure's oath,
The will of the Empress.

----------------------------------

A collab between Red Fox and Aliceee

Part III

----------------------------------

Summary :

Kiyomi is needed to make sure that she welcomes of the more important guests of the feast in a proper fashion. And this means she is needed to guide Ryoku towards the palace, however there is a slight detour as the two start to talk about something.
Theme music
-----------------------------------------------------
[spoili]
Glad that he accepted the hand, Kiyomi smiled as she shook her head. ''I know, good man. I've been briefed in how people were going to treat me. Though if we are on the path of being honest. '' Kiyomi's lips curled down as she seemed annoyed. ''It is so hard! I'm used to do everything on my own. My guardians taught me what I needed to know. Then I started to learn things myself and now I am being asked what I want to eat. '' Huffing twice, Kiyomi smiled again, hoping he would find her complaining amusing as she had tried to make it sound a bit like it. Wrapping an arm around his, she nodded. ''Yes. I would like to show you a bit around. But come, let's switch about something interesting. Like, what do you think of Konohagakure? ''

Ryoku almost laughed out at the last word, but he reminded himself he was in the presence of an Empress." I share your dislike on that part, Your Majesty. During the Liberation of Amegakure, my servants wanted to taste every single meal I was about to eat - you know, poisons. When I outright refused it, I was reduced to bread and water. The lady in the charge of our meals was ... well, a Kage in her own right. When I told her I want to stop all that nonsense, I almost left without my ears." After being silent for a while, Ryoku spoke up again." Konohagakure inspired me in several things, your Majesty. Your educational system is a very well functioning one, and it inspired my village a lot. I have seen some of your young Wills of Fire to fight at the Chuunin Exams, and I must say I am more than impressed by all of them, even by the ones who did not make it to the rank of a Chuunin. I know that my village can never catch up with the Leaf, but even the village showered by rain can enjoy the rays of sun. The Leaf inspired me to that. And I really ... really like the tea and sushi your village produces, if I might add."

She listened to him. Though she briefly thought about the grim time, it was interesting to hear how Ame had went through it. Only now she realized how much she didn't know about the provinces that made part of what was her realm. She smiled at the point when he said that the lady in charge of the meals was a kage in her own right. More so when she heard how he spoke about Konohgakure. ''I wouldn't dare to say that I'm grateful for your kind words, as I see myself rather as a servant for this and all the other villages, but I'm happy that the Leaf is much to your liking. '' When the man mentioned that he did like the tea, Kiyomi thought about Aiko. Yes, she and the Amekage would probably get along if they both liked tea.

Taking a slight detour, as Kiyomi was actually enjoying to get to learn the man better, she decided to ask him something else. 'It might just be a silly thought, Lord Ryoku-san, but I have been thinking.''' She looked up to him. The friendly smile still present. ''I just notice how much I don't know about the other villages. I love to read and learn, but I've never shown much interest in the other villages. I wish to make amends.'' She walked in a slow and nice pace around the gardens with the man, often glancing around to gaze the beauty that was present. ''As Empress, my duty is to take care of the people that serve me and who I serve. But if it is okay with, I wish to pay Amegakure soon a visit. And perhaps even stay there for a short period. Would you then perhaps show me around the village?''

Ryoku was a bit shocked, but also pleasantly surprised.COLOR=#00FFFF]" My village would be more than honored to have you as a guest, Your Majesty, and it will be a great honor for me to show you around the village. And my people will also be most pleased that the Empress herself payed a visit, as will be I and Lady Hoshi. While my village lacks to offer such a beauty as the gardens we are enjoying now and the majestic palace, it has a beauty of its own. I am sure you would like to visit the training centre, that held the last exams. "[/COLOR]

''Great.'' Kiyomi said as she thought already how she would arrange this. But it would be simple to actually make it happen. ''I am sure that with you as my guide, I will be able to learn to respect and see the beauty that Amegakure has to offer. '' Kiyomi replied. She was indeed also curious for the training centre, having heard great things about it, but decided to ask something else. ''Also, I must say that this might be a bit... not suited as an Empress, but I must remember my dear Amekage that I'm raised as a kunoichi. Is it true that you have fought side by side with your mean during the last battle against the opression of Shoji? ''

Ryoku decided to answer this one straight away, with the images of the battle flashing before his eyes." Yes, your Majesty. I fought with my men, side by side. I was the one leading our advance through the village, fighting at the very tip of our forces. I personally rescued my future Asisstant, who is doing invaluable services to the village. I liberated our village, but I also turned it into a warzone. Despite evacuating as many civilians as we could, casaulties were still high. I did my best, but we could not reach the building that housed the office of the leader of the Shoji soldies in time. I fought along my men and I bled with them. Then, we disposed of Soru Deshuga. Only on that day was my village truly free from any form of oppression. Then, after a long time, peace visited us in the form of the former Fire Union, and now ... the rays of sun will visit with you, Your Majesty. "

''Soru Deshuga.'' Kiyomi whispered the name slowly out. She could recall some rumours, but she wasn't interested in rumours. Half of the time they weren't true. When Ryoku was done with his short summarized story, she gained a bit more respect for the man. It wasn't normal that a leader would fight side by side with his troops. But the man had willing to lay his life on the line, next to those who called him their kage. ''And I certainly hope that those rays will also shine on Amegakure, Lord Ryoku-san. It saddens me to hear that your people have suffered as well and do hope that with our combined effort we can make a lasting peace, together.'' She softly squeezed his arm. Realizing that they should make their way to the palace, Kiyomi didn't really want to go. It was probably filled with people that wanted to talk with her. To either see what she was made off or else trying to gain her approval. ''For how long will you stay in Konohagakure, if may I ask, Lord Ryoku-san?''

" With your presence ... certanly, your Majesty. For most of the festival, your Empress. Now that I am here, I would like to meet Lady Meisa as well. Whether I like it or not, I cannot escape politics, as it my duty as well. And I do look forward to the baal that is to take place - it will be really heartwarming to see the people coming close and closer to each other under a common leadership, with a common goal ahead of us. I would like to stay a bit longer, but certain matters will require my immediate presence back in my village, and of course, I will start preparations for your visit as well, Your Majesty. And also, I like the fact that I am not needed to carry an umbrella with me all the time. "

Though Kiyomi wasn't really fond of all the way how people were trying to flatter her or trying to make her feel like she was a real sunshine, she couldn't help but to smile as Ryoku spoke his kind words. However, he then said that he wanted to meet Lady Meisa. Trying to hide a cheeky grin, Kiyomi was hoping that the Amekage was sort of fond of Meisa. That could be interesting, but she saw him more or less now as a honorable man. The type of man she wanted to help her to rule the now known Empire. ''Please, don't make too many preparations, Lord Ryoku-san. I might have a big title, I do take pleasure in the small things. A normal room where I can stay would be great enough for me.'' Briefly Kiyomi wondered if Hiron would agree with her. What would he want her to say? Probably that she should ask for the fun for a matrass in a dungeon or something to joke a bit around. Perhaps she would do that later.

"You have a big title, your Majesty, with a big heart and great deal of determination in it .I can assure you, your Majesty that Lady Hoshi would ... well, let me say - not behave to me nicely if I would offer you anything less than the best our village can offer to you. And neither will I - seeing that I am surrounded by such hospitality, I can do nothing less but to repay it. And I am sure you will enjoy the view from your room, Your Majesty. I am amazed by the view on the village every time I look upon it. Also ... taking pleasure in the small things is the sign of a great Empress." Ryoku gave her a reassuring, warm smile of his as they continued their walk.

''Hahaha, I must admit that I owe that thanks to my guardians. You know the name Hiron Hon? He always taught me how to be as a person instead of a kunoichi. I owe him for what I am today. '' Kiyomi looked at front of her. She could remember the small and forgotten place in the midst of the park where Hiron had made a flowerbed. How many nights had she stayed there with Hiron, just gazing at the stars? Talking about what kind of adventures she wanted to go on. Places she wanted to see. ''I kind of miss the small things, sometimes. Do you miss some things you had when you weren't Amekage, Lord Ryoku-san?''

" I cannot say that I heard specifically about Hiron Hon, Your Majesty, but the Hon Clan is renowned in our country as well. They are being hailed as great Shinobi and Kunoichi, but also artists - in more ways than one. They have a rather good reputation in my country."As she asked him about the missing things, Ryoku started to think back before he was the Amekage. Strangely, he could not remember that much from that time. "Oh, certainly, Your Majesty. I miss the times when I was not dealing with politics and such things. There are too many things I don´t find transparent enough. But the other thigns I miss are being able to spend more time with my team of Genin. Now that the exams are over, I plan to train them a lot, especially since one of them made it to the rank of Chuunin. And I miss the nights, spent at sitting atop the tallest building in the village, enjoying the sight it offered. Strangely enough, my office is housed just beneath the roof I used to sit upon so much. Irony, don´t you think, your Majesty?"

She thought about his answer. Of course it was nice to hear that her clan was well known in his country. She wasn't really surprised about that anymore. But yet it was interesting to hear what his answer was. ''I can relate to that. One of my students has recently became chuunin. I haven't even been able so far to congrulate him, so I'm feeling a bit bad that I can't do such simple things anymore. And yes, that is a bit ironic. '' Kiyomi giggled. ''I used to open the window of my room and then just gaze at the sky, by sitting on the roof. Now I can only gaze at the night sky from a closed window. '' Her tone was a bit bitter, but she decided that she shouldn't let him notice too much how much she disliked some things. ''I'm quite hungry. Come!'' It wasn't far anymore as she could hear other people. Other guests would have arrived by now, Kiyomi figured. ''I must however apologize in advance, Lord Ryoku-san. I enjoy talking with you, but once we are inside, I must pay attention to.... other kind of leaders. Some less enjoyable. Would you do me the honor of saying goodbye if I am not able to speak to you myself if you leave?'''

Ryoku understood how she felt. Sitting behind his desk, dealing with endless piles of paperwork was not something he enjoyed, but something he did because it was necessary for the village to function properly." I am sure he knows how proud of him you are, Your Majesty. You will get used to the closed window and soon, you can open it ... and the sooner you do, the better. Fresh air can do miracles when dealing with matters. And I understand, Your Majesty. Perhaps someone inside there wants to meet me, too, so ... I know exactly how you feel. I would like to thank you for your presence, Your Majesty." Ryoku leaned down and kissed the top of her hand." It was a great honor of meeting you in person, and I do look forward to our mutual cooperation. But we should not keep the other ...dignitaries waiting, Your Majesty."

Kiyomi blinked several times. Nobody had told her that people would kiss her hand. She flashed a warm smile, but was a bit puzzled. Why had the Amekage kissed her hand? Was that a thing in Amegakure? Interesting. Though she wouldn't get any weird ideas from it, she decided to see it as a sign of respect. Perhaps she should try to ask around if that was how they showed respect in Amegakure. ''I found the walk very, '' Kiyomi quickly thought about a good word. ''Refreshing. I do look forward to speak with you soon, Lord Ryoku-san. I hope you'll have a good time and perhaps I might be able to speak to you again during this feast. ''

" I also thank you for your presence, Your Majesty. It was inspiring indeed to see a person full of passion at the reins of the Empire. I am sure I will have a most pleasant time on this feast, Your Majesty, and should the opportunity arise, I would be more than happy to speak with you during the feast. If your duties and other dignitaries will allow that, of course. But we should really get going now, Your Majesty - I am sure the guests can´t wait for your appearance. This way, please." Maybe he was a bit daring, but he made a motion with his second hand, offering to walk her to the feast where they will split up.
[/spoili]

The Shadow of the Empire,
The Hand of the Empress,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A collab between Lesli and Alice.

Part I
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary :

Meisa and Kiyomi meet, after Kiyomi retreats to her chambers after her talk with Ryoku. There they talk a bit before Kiyomi has to go to the ballroom.

[spoili]
Meisa stared outside. There were already people walking inside and she was sure that everybody was welcomed in a proper fashion. Though the large hall, where the ball and feast would be held, she wasn't even on the first floor. Standing in the room of the Empress, the door was locked and 'her majesty' was present. ''You still remember what has been instructed?'' Meisa calmly asked.

Kiyomi sat on her bed, brushing her hair as she heard Meisa's question. She had been told who she had to be extra nice and attentive to. People who she could trust and people who she should distrust, but it was all a sort of low game. Though she had the idea that the Amekage was somebody she could honestly rely on. He hadn't given her the idea that he would try to use her for his own gain. ''Yes.'' Kiyomi calmly replied, continue on with brushing her hair.

''Good. Do you also remember what you do need to say and how?'' Meisa asked, slightly turning her head to view the other in the corner of her eyes. She had been in Kiyomi's shadow on purpose to see how the Amekage would react to Kiyomi. It was already predicted that some would doubt her and even more suspected that others would attempt to make all kind of attempts to use her or try to bring her in discredit. In that way they could harvest power and influence if she would fall. But it wasn't only Hisoka and Zakito that had spend time to groom Kiyomi for a leadership position.

''I remember everything. Like promised, I practiced every time after break feast, lunch and dinner.'' Kiyomi answered calmly. She wanted to sigh, but she understood why Meisa was so strict. She was still the one in control and Kiyomi had no problem with that. Though she meant her words that she would do her best every moment to prove her worth, the words she had told to Ryoku, they weren't only meant for him. They were said in such a manner that Meisa would get the message as well. Placing the brush down, she looked at the back of the woman.

Meisa stared outside again. She thought she recognized Zakito and his wife. Glad that he had arrived, they would just need to wait a bit longer before Kiyomi would need to hold her speech. ''I hope that my message had arrived. Regarding that the envoy of Kumogakure will be escorted towards the Leaf?'' Meisa turned around. She knew fully well that Kiyomi and Midori were related and what troubles that could bring. But the latter wasn't here just for what had to be solved.

''I was well aware, yes. I also know what to do and to say to her. Though, might I request that they... stay here?'' Kiyomi asked, hesitating a bit. She knew it was asking a lot, but she had a good reason or at least hoped it would be one. ''They need to be under watch and I think that the palace is the perfect place to 'confine' them as to make sure that they won't gather too much information regarding Konohagakure.'' She suggested. She knew that it would require some reason to tell somebody who would want to ask questions around, but with Midori as her relative, why couldn't it be considered normal? Didn't royal families care for each other?

''I must think about it. I have yet to receive an answer from the ANBU escort that are waiting for them at the meeting point, so I doubt it will be that they arrive any time soon.'' Meisa said. She thought about it and then walked towards the bed to sit down next to Kiyomi. ''Are you okay?'' She asked, placing an arm around Kiyomi's shoulder.

Slowly nodding, Kiyomi smiled a bit. ''Yes. I'm doing fine. I already took my medicine and so far faked that I eat the dinner that they have brought me. Nobody remembers or suspects a thing.'' She said back. Though she thought about the delicious looking food. She had simply let Samehada or Mister Usagi eat it as it was perfectly normal for her to eat alone. Unlike home, eating with people she loved and cared for. Yet she felt somewhat bitter about it. How many people had learned of it? She could count those on her two hands, but many who said that they cared or acted that they did had never shown interest when she had been in the hospital. When she had felt alone and miserable. Only a few knew of her illness. Ironic, cause at first she was hoping somebody would try to help her to get better, but she should've known better. Nobody was truly interested in a girl with a broken past, a broken weapon. Only four had shown that they truly cared for her and remembered.

''You're doing fine, Kiyomi.'' Meisa said with a soft tone. ''Just keep to what has been told and don't fall for the tricks and baits.'' The woman brushed some hair of the girl away from her face as her hand then went to chin of the girl, forcing her gently to look at Meisa. ''Cause remember who you are now. Who you always have been. They won't take that away from you.''

Kiyomi looked a bit surprised. She wanted to say something, but found somehow comfort in the words of Meisa. They were like a sheet that she could wrap around herself, to fend off the cold and worries. ''Yes, Meisa-sam-'' ''No, just Meisa. Remember, like you I rather rely on people who know how to keep their heads up, instead of having them lowered down.'' The woman smiled as she placed a kiss on Kiyomi's forehead. ''Cause remember, you can't look where you're going if you keep your head lowered all the time.'' Standing up, she beckoned that Kiyomi should come. ''It is time, I guess.''

Getting up, Kiyomi felt confident. More than ever. One could say all they want about Meisa, but Kiyomi was sure she could handle all those clan heads and leaders that were doubting her. They all saw just a teenager girl who was chosen either to be used by the higher ups of the Leaf or due her achievements, but they had no idea of the driving force behind that girl. Kiyomi clenched her hands into fists. She would show them that she had enough in her to wash away the doubt and crush those who would want to see her fall. With her head held up high, she didn't even feel a bit embarrassed that she was walking around in a dress. She didn't hear or notice Meisa around her anymore, but the woman was there. Always watching and waiting.
[spoili][/spoili][/spoili]

Mika Hayashi,
Leader of the Revolution,

Iroh's Isle,

Listening to the boy, she frowned slightly when he said that not 'we' were nearly finished with it, but he was nearly finished with it. For a moment Mika was wondering if it was some sort of joke, as it almost implied that he was thus 'finished' with the moat. That could mean just more than one thing. ''Take a look at it.'' Mika said calmly, still looking at Hiroshi. ''And you, boy. If you're done with the moat, then get yourself ready.'' Mika's tone became grim as she would glance outside. ''There is lots of work need to be done at the beach.'' The words were spoken with a soft tone. One of the two men would march away, probably to take a look at the moat. It was going to be vital if they wished to hold the fort some time, in case that they couldn't hope to hold the small beach against the forces of the Mizukage.

Just when Mika turned her gaze back to Hiroshi, a young man came running around the corner. His eyes were wide open and he had a rather pale color. Panting the man, saluted towards Mika. ''Hayashi-sama! Ha-'' The man tried to speak, but was out of breath. Mika placed her hands on her back as she simply waited for the man to regains his breath. ''The... lookouts... they saw... they are..''

Mika's facial expression shifted as she knew enough. She turned her head to face her remaining guard. ''Tell those at the beach to prepare at the double. Let the militia take their positions and make sure that those who can't defend themselves, be holstered up at the evacuation point.'' The remaining guard of Mika placed his right hand at his chest as he jogged away. ''You, take a rest.'' Mika glanced at the messenger. ''You, head to the beach. I hope you're done with digging.'' Already marching away, heading towards to leave the fort, Mika mumbled something. ''Cause we are about to let them eat some dirt.''

Tora Hatake
Kirigakure Jounin, Sensei of Team 11

Kirigakure Trainingfield 3

Keeping her sight locked on Kumoga from the second she asked her if she was ready, Tora watched as her student jumped above her and was seemingly aiming to get behind her, only when she was right above her Kumoga launched a kunai right at her from an unexpected place. Now that was a well played distraction than just throwing it. Tora did a jump backwards to allow the kunai to hit the ground and also now stand in the spot her student was supposed to land on.

She kept looking at Kumoga without looking away for a single moment, as if she was a panther about to try and take down its prey. She could clearly see the five other kunai hanging from her hand by use of her special webs, and waited to see whats the next thing Kumoga had planned.

Harumi Uchiha,
Konohagakure ANBU

A current pain.

Harumi tidied her hair. For a moment she stared into the mirror. She wasn't vain nor thinking she was ugly, but the whole reason why she had to tidy herself up wasn't right. She didn't like it and remembered how 'great' the Uchiha were. Great enough to slave their own members into submission. If one would disobey, it was either to vanish or to be banished. Knowing that she would get some protection from Shozo's influence with being ANBU, her family wouldn't. Thus she had to remain 'loyal' to the Uchiha. For now.

Checking if her dress was proper, she didn't use much make-up. Making herself too 'fancy' could imply she would like this. Her face scowled as she wanted to punch the mirror. She wasn't some maid or lady-in waiting. Raising her chin a bit, she breathed slowly out. She was a kunoichi and had her reasons to be proud of being what she was. An Uchiha without the ability of using the sharingan.

Then again, there was a majority of Uchiha's who couldn't do that. Only Harumi still couldn't think of an answer she had been looking for a long time. Why was it that there was no such thing as people wanting to have a different leader? One that wouldn't subdue his own clan into becoming his sort of slaves. Turning to walk out of her small home, Harumi thought of something as she would head towards the palace.

Perhaps change would happen. Something good. Else,

She would force a change herself.​

Nazari Sutā
Ame, Jounin Sensei, Team 15

The first thing she almost felt after the incident with Mitsunari was shock and it almost crossed her face but she concealed it before it did. She took a moment to collect herself, to regain her composure and to shake her head in disbelif at this kid. But yes, he was in her team and this was real. "Do everyone here a favor and sit down, look over the menu. I would order something that is going to keep you awake because there is no napping once we get going, got it?" Nazari said. She made sure her to tone was firm enough not to leave room for questions because it was anything but a request, it was an order. Nazari then turned to Kazen with the same look but it was ever so slightly less firm because Kazen hadn't been overly late which was a surprise. "Mitsunari, meet your other Sensei, Kazen meet your student," Nazari said.

She then looked away from the two nearest to her and looked at Akihiko, his preasence did not escape her nor was she going to allow him to think he was slipping past her.
"You are Akihiko Ken, are you not? It would do you well to come in and order something, preferably something to keep you awake," Nazari told him. She waited for him to say something before taking a sip of her tea, the owner was now chucking and shaking his head.

"You have certainly have an interesting team make up," the owner said as he refilled her tea cup and waited for the others to order as well. There was no mistake, it would surely be interesting and they would surely test her patience. It was a good thing she could make Kazen train them if she needed to to take a break from the team. She wondered how the two would work together, wondered how they would react to each other and what the other would think of the team. The training had started, there was no going back now and even the littlest detail was revealing important details to her.

From the way Mitsunari acted to how he spoke and his actions certainly did leave an impression unfortunately it was not one to be proud of. Akihiko on the other hand had chose to wait it out before walking in and showed he was mature enough to not get involved. He had yet to make his impression on her and right now, he controlled how she and everyone saw him.
"It's going to be a long night," Nazari said.

Satoshi Jun,
Kumogakure Jounin | Sensei of Team 3

Kumogakure

Satoshi was glad with Hanako being on time. Simply waiting to see how the new member would react, Satoshi was glad that there was no exchange of bad words. Though one could say that it was too early for that, he had seen men and women glare at each other for lesser things than saying a word just a tad wrong. ''No need to apologize, Riki. I didn't mind.'' Satoshi replied with a friendly tone. He pushed his back off the simple brick wall as he threw a glance at the two. ''And no, this is Team 3 for now.'' Satoshi had dropped some of the friendly tone as he went straight to talk about the introduction.

''Seeing that you're the new person Riku, I would like to invite you to talk about yourself a bit. But seeing I request it, I guess it should be considering fair if I would begin.'' Satoshi thought a moment what he could tell about himself. ''I'm Satoshi Jun, member of the Jun clan and jounin class. I've been part of the Black Watch and spend most of my career in the service of that corps. I love the countryside, but seeing I've a young daughter as wife, I guess I shouldn't mind the urban enviroment that much.'' Satoshi chuckled. ''Furthermore, I like to learn new things, which don't have to be anything that has to do with combat. I believe that if one wants to grown and advance, that they need to learn more about themselves and what is around them. This means that I'm fond of more than just practical technique training, as I will also teach and train you both in tactical skills.''

Taking a moment to pause, Satoshi thought what else he could say. It was odd how one could keep talking about themselves if they wanted, when it wasn't needed. But at moments like these, it was hard to think of something that another would appreciate to know. Would Riku, as example, want to know more about what he would dislike or such? Or was this perhaps enough. ''Now, would one of you go now?''

A welcome into the palace,
The start of the feast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A collab between Lesli and Little Alice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary :
Kiyomi is going towards the large hall, the ballroom, where the feast is being held. Many guests have already arrived and due that Kiyomi holds a speech, with in her shadow somebody keeping an eye on her.

[spoili]
Walking towards a double door entrance, Kiyomi placed her hands on the door handles. Closing her eyes, she thought about what was all on stake. Not just a whole empire. But Hiron, Keiko, Aimi and all the others. They would support her. Team 6 and Team 2. The Konohagakure guardians. Her mentors. At least, she hoped they did. The thought was what kept her managing to not break out in panic so far.

Pushing the doors open, Kiyomi opened her eyes. Taking a few steps forward, she came to a halt.

It was silent. More than a few dozen eyes stared at her, everybody in silence. Kiyomi looked back with a neutral look. She saw men and women, all looking at her. Some with a smile and others, from which she could see that they were unsure. Unsure if she was going to be a disappointment, a failure, a nothing. Or unsure if she would be a success, a victory and a benefit for most of them.

''I wish you all, a pleasant welcome.'' Kiyomi started, a smile growing on her lips. She paused for the extra effect. ''I must say that I'm honored by the arrival and the continue arrival of so many fine women and men that wish to come this day, this hour to come together and celebrate. Not just as people who are bound together by an oath that keeps them together. But because they now are united. United by will, free will and hope.''

She knew how ironic her words could be in this situation. But telling that they had no choice? That they were played out and forced by their oath to follow this change, would only give rise to resistance. She thought that she had seen some faces, of people that were mentioned by Meisa. People she had to look out for. Her eyes rested on a man with black hair. ''I've come to understand already however that it must be hard to grasp why I've been chosen. If I'm truly ready for this. If I can be trusted with this station. All very valid questions.''

She paused, her eyes lingering on the man. Her eyes weren't as usual as bright as jade. They were dark and cold ever since she had started to talk, though her pose wasn't giving any hint. Meisa had prepared her well during their time together. Her eyes slowly drifted among the crowd. Towards a rather tall young woman. Not many would probably catch how Kiyomi's eyes were, but she was certain that this woman was one of them, one of them who would see. And if she would stare back, the cold eyes that started to grow darker green would give her a clear message.

''I can assure you, my fine lords and ladies that I'll strive with every breath I take. With every moment I live, that I shall dedicate my efforts in order to see justice happen. That this young realm won't fall to pitiful men and women. That I won't allow our enemies, our rivals to cause harm to what we wish to protect. To see prosperity, peace and order remain.''

Though hidden away, Meisa couldn't help but to wonder. She was hidden away in Kiyomi's shadow due her technique, invisible for any sort of eyes. But if Kiyomi was doing what she had been told to do, her action would cause some men and women to glance at who she had been staring at. And it would likely be resulting that some would approve of her words and tone, cause news could spread quite fast.

Slowly Kiyomi kept looking around. ''I wish to inform already that I invite every leader, either clan or state that I'll be making myself available tomorrow. From morning till dusk. For those who wish to ask and talk with me regarding what I've in mind for the state. On perhaps what I can do or help with. Any woman or man that thus wish to offer some advise or consult me on their clan or wish to enlighten me in such a manner shall be personally welcomed by me. But for now.'' A smile started to appear on Kiyomi's lips as she made a short bow. ''I would be honored if you would enjoy this evening together.'' Straighten herself up, she spread her arms a bit as her tone became cheerful. ''Drink, laugh and celebrate! Cause the person next to you is now a comrade. A fellow countrymen and women! Truly, that is something worthy to celebrate.''

As Kiyomi was done, people started to clap and some cheered. Walking down the stairs, the sounds came back. People talked and after the music was playing by musicians. Kiyomi already noticed some people heading towards her. Smiling, she tried to give most equal amount of attention as some were asking her just questions and others wanting to congratulate and say how they were impressed. Managing to get a moment alone, Kiyomi sighed. A sigh that would soon be answered with a soft whisper, from her shadow.

''You did well. Now, time for the second stage.~''
[/spoili]

Kumogatarui Dobustu
Kirigakure Training Field 3

Hatake-Sensei's evasion was anticipated, she was far too experienced to be fully caught off guard from a trick like that, but this allowed Kumoga a moment to view her surroundings once more to take Tora's new position into consideration.

There were trees, bushes and the ground... all of these good potentials for anchors, but that would be far too obvious... But maybe obvious would be the best option here, to try and deceive her into thinking she was going to go with some basic plan following that move. So with the two kunai on one hand, her right, she flung her arm sky-ward, fingers split and firing the two kunai up into the air, thread spooling from her fingertips with the intent for the two kunai to slam down into place roughly either side of her sensei. The plan was to land them a short distance behind her to allow her webbing to drape itself over her shoulders.

But this gesture was an attempt at a diversion as she'd make a subtler motion with her left hand, the one with three Kunai, flicking the three kunai up and firing them with bursts of chakra to send one between her legs and the other two either side and lodge them into the ground. Hopefully Hatake-Sensei "didn't" notice, and allowed her to continue her plan, she at least thought it was rather inventive...

Tora Hatake
Kirigakure Jounin, Sensei of Team 11

Kirigakure Trainingfield 3

Kumoga threw two very obvious kunai above her head and behind her. The webs attached to her kunai were a nice touch and clearly meant to serve as a hard trap to avoid, due to them mimicing a spider's web, but then Tora noticed the three other incoming right at her feet. If Kumoga added one more simple distraction, it could've been just about anything, then Tora would've been hit in the legs by one kunai while the other two have struck to her sides.

Instead, due to Tora noticing, a poof of smoke occured the moment the kunai just begun touching her feet. A wooden log appeared to have been struck with the middle kunai while the other two still hit the ground to the sides. "Kumoga, collect your kunai and go stand next to Takeshi. I'm going to explain to both of you how you should've approached this." She said from one of the trees, and after a moment going and landing on the ground next to Takeshi.

Team 7's students
A collaberation work written between Lillydove, Maruki and Lesli.

Part II

Summary :
Saki has taken the initiative to assemble Team 7 together. But due Kensuke not avaible, she has decided to take her fellow team members out for a day to get to know each other a bit better. Due a festival being hosted in town, they decide to head over there.
[/CENTER]

[spoili]

Ezuri casually walked alogside the girls, listening to what Saki told them about Kensuke. so he was shy? he found that pretty hard to believe to be perfectly honest. His thought drove off before he got distracted by the crowds in the streets and the smell of delicious food. "Good idea Yamanaka-Senpai, I'm totally down for some Sashimi!"

At that moment, Arashi dropped the small white Ninken and padded off in the direction of a stand that smelled delicious. The small Ninken looked to Shisen and whined, but she wasn't about to pad after the older one without permission. "It seems like they chose...." Shisen said, she coughed to disguise her laughter at the sudden attitude change. With that said she followed after Arashi who had stopped mid-stride and barking impatiently.

Saki shrugged lightly as she would then form a smile with her lips. ''I guess it won't hurt, a few treats. '' She said, thinking briefly how Kensuke would react to it. He wasn't probably going to mind it if they would just do something like this with the team. Walking with the others to the stand where the delicious smell came from, Saki threw around glances. She was wondering if she could spot a familiar face, but with so many people around, she eventually gave up on it. Nearing the stand that would sell the sashimi, Saki decided on something. ''Hang on, my treat.'' Pulling out her wallet, she would then order some for the three of them.

Ezuri happily accepted her offer and dug into his fish. suddenly he became aware of a strange feeling. Like he was being watched. He looked around, trying to spot the onlooker. He did not see anything, searching the rooftops around them. should he use his byakugan? it would hurt like hell, and the nurses would be not happy with him. swallowing the urge he decided that it was probably nothing and proceeded to eat his Sashimi "Thanks Yamanaka-Senpai, its really good!"

Shisen glanced at what it offered before deciding on something sweet and gave a small smile of gratitude as she also asked for two meaty treats for the Ninken. This would surely satisfy their hunger for the time being and keep them sharp. "Thank you." Shisen said. It even seemed like Arashi was grateful, maybe the trick was to buy her food. Shisen glanced at Ezuri and looked around too a little on edge from his behavior.

Nodding as a response back to the thanks of her team members, Saki slowly started to eat. She had ordered a bit less than she had done for the other two. Taking a bit of her fish, Saki already turned around. ''Now, what is there to do? '' Saki mumbled slowly after she had chewed and swallowed her first bite. She had seen some stands that offered some fun and where you could win a prize. ''Where shall we go next?'' Saki asked, after which she continued to enjoy the fish.

Ezuri followed Saki's gaze untill he realized she was not really looking at something. She asked the two a question to where they would go next. Ezuri shrugged a little and gestured at Shisen, he'd let her choose the next attraction. He took another bite as he got that feeling again. He chose to ignore it.

She glanced around to see if she could find something that interested her, finally she gestured at a stand that people throwing rings and hoping it landed around a small post to get points."That one looks interesting... " Shisen said quietly. She was a bit uneasy in the crowded festival, she was never one for crowds. "Do you think we could find a less crowded spot? " she asked meakly. Her nerves were becoming frenzied and eyes kept darting around nervously.

Finishing her fish, Saki looked at where Shisen had pointed towards. She found it quite interesting. No, that wasn't the right way to phrase it, but then again, who cared? ''Seems like fun.'' She said. ''And sure thing. If that makes you feel more comfortable, that is fine with me. '' Saying it with a friendly tone, Saki hoped that it would somewhat calm down Shisen. She was getting the idea that a large crowd either made her feel uncomfortable or that she wasn't just a big fan of events like these.

Ezuri was more than fine with Shisen's choice, he might not be the best markman but he had his lucky moments. He walked along with the two girls. He was the first to try and had a lucky four out of five rings around the poles, the fourth one was sheer luck, the other ones where quite neatly aimed. He got to pick a prize and saw nothing of real interest and settled with a gilded gold lined kunai. Then it was the girls turn.

Shisen sighed in relief as they got out of the big crowd, she was not so nervous anymore. She watched Ezuri throw the rings and thought that three of them were luck. When it was her turn, she tossed five of them and only two of them made it around a post. It did not really bother her though, she was not one to get upset if she did not win. Arashi put her front two paws up and looked at the results with an oddly enough amused expression. She made a sound that was probably the canine version of laughter. "Lets see you do it then," Shisen muttered, shooting the ninken a daring look.

Letting the other two make an attempt, Saki wasn't really interested. She however prefered this above doing a training with them as she wasn't sure if they would be people she considered working with a pleasure. But so far they were okay. As Shisen challenged her ninken, Saki let out a brief giggle as she shook her head lightly. She had to admit thought that it wasn't that bad as she had feared for. ''She might do it better than us. '' Saki said, with an amused tone.

With those words, the ninken barked and found the rings before glancing at Shisen. "This should be interesting... " Shisen mused, it earned her a glare from the ninken. A second later, Arashi had dropped four rings and tossed the fifth with a jerk of her head, it missed. Shisen smirked and shook her head, the ninken growled before grabbing the next. Then tossed the second, it did not miss and Shisens smirk slipped off her face. Arashi repeated this process and Shisen was left feeling defeated, the ninken had gotten three out of five. "Dont rub it in, " she muttered.

Ezuri watched the ninken with his jaw dropped "Impressive..." was all he could say. looking at Shisen he quickly closed his mouth and coucghed, he did not want to enrage the Inuzuka girl. "Well, she did not do that bad". Ezuri left it with that. "Aren't you going?" he asked Saki.

Smiling at the unfolding events in front of her, Saki glanced a bit surprised at Ezuri. She then flashed a smile while she rubbed her neck with her left hand. ''I suppose I could give it a try. '' After she received the rings, Saki froze for a moment. She wasn't sure if it would be fair, but she was quite well with aiming, if she had to say so herself. Taking a ring in her right hand, she half closed her eyes. In a rapid fashion, she threw the rings, who soared through the air. Each landing around where she wanted them. ''Heh. '' Turning around, Saki rubbed the bridge of her nose with her left index finger. ''I suppose that my aiming is quite well, ain't it? '' When the owner of the stand offered her a price, she held up her hands and shook her head. ''No, please. I think that it was more than enough fun for me to try it with rings. '' Turning towards her team members, Saki placed her left hand on her hip. ''What do you two want to do now?''

Ezuri's eyebrow twitched when Saki was done. stupid tick. She landed all five of them, that was pretty nice. She however refused the price, her loss. Ezuri waited for a moment when Saki asked where they should go next before he realized it was his turn to pick a stand. He heard laughter coming from his right. he turned and look "Looks like a comedy show is going on there, let's take a look"

Shisen said nothing as she glanced at the comedy show and shrugged, as long as she did not have to be in a crowd. "As long as I do not have to participate or be in a crowd," Shisen said. Glancing at Saki as she declined a prize, interesting. Shiro was pawing at Ezuri, she wanted for him to pay attention to her. It was then that Arashi growled at Ezuri and jerked her head at Shiro. It did not seem like he was going to have a choice in the matter.

A comedy show? Saki didn't mind those. Though half of the time she didn't find those funny as the jokes were often either very mean to some groups or sort of people or she didn't had the humor that was require to find them funny. ''Sounds fine with me.'' She said, lightly shrugging. It was perhaps better than where she would excel in, like using her aiming skills to win something. For a moment, Saki wondered if she had to hold back and miss some on purpose. Following the other two, she was briefly wondering on what she would take later as lunch.

Ezuri walked to the stage with the girls in tow. The little new dog was darting around him playfully. just as Ezuri wanted to give the little fellow some attention Arashi showed up next to her and Ezuri quickly retracted his hand. Ezuri purposely sat behind the two girls. He had that strange 'being watched' feeling all the time now. He quickly checked if the girl were looking or not and made a water clone to take his place as he silently snuck away. Cutting he few corners he walkd into an alley and jumped on top of a roof. no-one... "Come out! I know you are somewhere around here!" he yelled.

Shiro had managed to climb into Shisens lap, to watch the show as Arashi began to nap and dreamt of chasing Ezuri in a field. Shisen was not really paying attention to the show because it did not really interest that much. She knew she had to train more because if she was ever going to become a Chuunin, then she needed to really work at it. "Saki, maybe we could train after this? " Shisen asked. The word training seemed to get Shiros attention and she leaped into Sakis arms, staring at her intensely.

Sitting down, Saki paid little attention to the show. She wasn't even interested in the show, but if her team members wished to see it, then she would just sit there. Hearing something, Saki had noticed that Maruki had sneaked away. But she didn't care that much if he wanted to go away. She would just make a mental note that she couldn't trust the boy if he couldn't be honest with his team members about something. Hearing Shisen ask a question, Saki thought about it. Though she wasn't fond of the idea, she didn't think that it would fair if she wouldn't give Shisen one chance. ''Of course. I do wish to enjoy my - '' Saki briefly paused, taken by surprise as Shiro jumped on her lap, staring at her. Wavering for a moment, Saki glanced back forth and between the dog and Shisen. ''My free day. But I think that I can try to train you tomorrow.''

"Great! I really need some training if I plan on being worth anything, should I send for you in the morning or afternoon? " Shisen asked, her eyes seem to light up at the thought. Shiro seemed to approve of them training tomorrow and leaped back into Shisens lap, settling down quietly. "What do you like to do in your free time? And do you think Ezuri will come back or should send Arashi to fetch him? " she asked.

Saki glanced over her shoulder. ''It was his own choice to not tell us a thing. So,'' Saki looked back with a polite smile at Shisen. ''What about we continue on? We can have a lot of fun without him.'' She suggested. Besides, she thought to herself, it would be way easier to bond with somebody who wouldn't keep thing away from her. Rising up from her seat, she beckoned Shisen to follow her. ''Come! I know a fun side of town, where we might find some cool things to do. ''

Shisen nodded in agreement and breifly thought of herself, she had her share of secrets. The thought was short lived, it was only because she had trouble trusting others that she did though. What reason did Ezuri have? He was the friendly one, it made no sense to her. "You are right, his loss, " Shisen said and stood up after Saki did. She clicked her tongue and Arashi woke up, standing also. Although, Shiro did not get a chance to walk because Arashi grabbed her the scruff of her neck.
[/spoili]

Hanako Asushika
Team 3, Kumogakure, Chuunin

Hanako nodded at his introduction and turned her attention back to Satoshi-Sensei who was now speaking. She listened closely, nodding every now and then; she would keep what he was saying in mind in case she needed to recall it at a later time. "Alright, well you two already know my name. I am of the Asushika Clan, you will find us in the plantation and in the crop fields most of the time as most of us don't wish to stay in doors all the time. I specialize in Earth Release Jutsu and became a Chuunin not too long ago. This is the second team I have been on, the first one did not go well and those in that team have passed onto the next life. I believe the Great Mother is with them now and they are not suffering," Hanako said.

She wasn't sure if she had said enough or not but she didn't want to go on about her clan even though she wouldn't mind. But Hanako doubted that they wanted to hear about it that much and besides, they were talking about them not their clans. Shifting her weight into another foot she looked to Riku and waited expectantly with a warm smile. "I believe it is your turn."

Team 8
Operation : Knife in the dark.

Collab between the members of Team 8.
(Lesli, Sketcher, Gerontis and Lilly)

Summary :
Aiko gathers her team together and give them a short briefing of the mission they will need to do. As their mission will be different than they had so for.

[spoili]
Aiko went right around the corner. It seemed like this part of the town was empty and Aiko wouldn't be surprised if it was indeed the case. With the festival, many would be at this time at the event. Which made Aiko wonder if it would be anymore fun than the feast at the palace. Hoping that her students had received the note to come to the meeting place, Aiko went to the cemetry. A place one wouldn't go to on a time like this. For a moment Aiko wondered briefly if her students would mind the mission as it wouldn't allow them to join the festival. Perhaps, they could. If they would be able to deal with the task fast enough. Having a small bag with some contents with her, Aiko was hoping the preparations would be enough for a success.

Katsu had spent his morning after he'd returned from the training session in bed, either sleeping soundly or reading some small, funny comics. He was home when Aiko's note reached the doorstep. When he saw someone walk away from his home from his bedroom window, he went down to see what had happened. Hours later, he walked towards the place written on it, the piece of paper crumpled in his pocket, his lucky small bell occasionally beating on it. He saw his sensei at the grim grounds of the dead and gulped before approaching her. "Good afternoon, sensei," he said with his tone matching the setting.

Koike had wondered when they would get a mission. He was kind of eager, even though he didn't expressed it with either his body language or facial expression. Dressed as usual, he had his hands hidden in the pockets of his short black jacket. For a brief moment he wondered if Aiko would come up with a mission, such as that the whole of the team would be going towards the festival. While he approached the cemetry, he couldn't really think of any reason why he wouldn't like that. Just a moment after Katsu, Koike would show up. ''Present.''

Yukara had gotten the message in the hospital due to her working there and was allowed to leave early to meet up with her team. She of course had to change out of her nurse attire and into her kunoichi outfit which took not long before she was off. She jogged down the roads and swiftly through crowds going to the festival, she should have gone early in the morning but wanted to work early. A few minutes later she was in view of her team and waved with a big warm smile. "Am I late? Sorry! The hospital was busy! What's going on? Oh hi Katsu! Koike, I heard you got a promotion! I'm so proud of you!" Yukara said. Then she gave him a hug and backed up so he wouldn't be uncomfortable.

''Good afternoon everybody. Glad that you all could make it on time.'' Flashing a warm smile, she was glad that the dynamic in her team had changed drastically ever since the first time they had met. Though she had thought and noted mentally several times, it was still a joy to see how the three managed to work together. But today was going to be an important one, one that would test that teamwork. ''I know that it is quite mean to ask some time of you, considering with the festival and that many are having a day off, but this mission is a direct one from the Hokage himself.'' Aiko dropped the smile and friendly tone as her tone became more serious. ''I doubt that you all haven't heard of the change and what has happened recently with the state. And right now there is a feast going at the royal palace. You three are instructed to go there and then must carry out the order.''

Aiko waited a moment, wanting to be sure she wasn't going too fast, so that they all wouldn't need to hear it twice. ''The Hokage wishes to dispose of the advisor of the River daimyo. In any possible kind of way. We're given the mission instead of the ANBU, cause if somebody finds out, then it is easier to dispose of a genin or chuunin,'' She threw a glance at each three of them. ''Than an ANBU. That having been said, I already took care of some matters and prepared a poison that one of you needs to give the target. In any possible matter. Are there any questions?'' Aiko asked, wondering what was going through the minds of her students.

Katsu seemed rather surprised to hear why they had chosen a team still in training instead of fully trained ANBU. It worried him quite a bit, to say the least. "Er... I have a few questions, sensei," he said with a low tone. He huffed and spoke with a clearer voice. "Are we expected to be found out? It feels like if ANBU, trained assassins who usually carry out dangerous missions in which delicacy is needed, aren't given a mission like this and we are, it could be a mission that just has to succeed but the ones who carry it out are expendable."

''We're expendable, Katsu.'' Koike threw Katsu a sideways look. ''That means however, we won't screw up. There is no screwing up.'' Koike said. He was a bit surprised, but could understand why the Hokage would want to send a squad that wasn't on par with ANBU to do the task. There was always a chance they would be found out. And what was easier to change some profiles and make one of them look crazy enough or motivated to do it? He didn't like the mission, but he had faith in Aiko. ''My question is, how far are we allowed to go? I assume that some would be given us some free passage, but that not all will know of this.''

"So we need to get in undetected, blend in with the invited guest and find the advisor then kill him with poison? Don't we need some plan? Some umm.... Distraction?" Yukara asked. She couldn't believe her team was going to be on some very important and classified mission. "Wait! Does this mean that the Hokage doesn't care if we die or not? Why the Hokage be so heartless? Katsu is right, ANBU are trained for this not us! Why did we get it? Aren't there other teams?" she asked. It wasn't that she didn't want to be in the mission, more like she didn't want to die and be considered expendable.

Listening to her students, Aiko let out a soft sigh. Running a hand through her hair, she could understand the worries of her students. Then again, she started to wonder if she had ever explained to them what it meant to be a shinobi and kunoichi. ''First of all, calm down. This isn't my first assasination, nor will I just leave this all up to you three.'' She said with a stern tone. The time for pleasant and comfort was over. ''You three should know that it is the task of a shinobi and kunoichi to be loyal to the orders that are given. Remember that you each are in service to do such things, so I must warn that you should get used to this kind of situations.'' Aiko told them. She then pulled out a small vial from a pocket. ''Besides, I already did some work for you. As you all will be allowed to go in without needing to worry about the guards or the ANBU who'll be present.''

Lowering her hand, she raised her eyebrows slowly. ''As for what the Hokage cares or not, you shouldn't see it like that. It means that we've gained the trust to do this. Something that might give rise to something useful for Team 8. Remember that well when you're there and needed to do your part.'' Hoping that her words would give them a bit of comfort, Aiko decided to continue to explain a bit more. ''So please calm down and keep your heads cool. I've here two disguises. All I could take with me are a dress for a girl and a... suitable kimino for a man. '' Aiko paused. ''The current plan is an easy one. The two are disguised will keep an eye on the target, while the other one moves in position to poison him.'' Growing silent for a moment, she smiled as she rubbed her neck with her left hand.

''I do need to say that you three to figure out who does what as my time is running out. Remember. Stay cool and the two will move into the feast with the disguises, I'll be there too. The other one...Good luck.''

Without any further words, the woman collapsed as she changed into water, falling on the ground.
[/spoili]

Rika Suzu,
Fifth Mizukage

Sending the first assaults.

A few days ago.

''I want them all dead. No prisoners.'' Rika calmly said. The usual friendly and more or less singing voice was void. Leaning forward, she looked at the big rolled out map. There were several men and women together with her, standing in the room. All quiet as Rika made it clear what she wanted.

''The first assault will be on Iroh's Isle. With most of their forces residing over there, we can hope to break their spirit. And then pluck out any of those fools who wish to continue to defy me.'' The woman said on a cold tone. She looked up at the silent men and women. They were assigned to lead the attacks as there was already a force mounted. Rika didn't want to send too much troops as she would need available troops at the ready in case another faction would loom over Kirigakure's holdings and attempt to snatch some away. Though she wouldn't mind it that much. If she could learn which of the leaders in the world had orchastrated the outbreak of the Six Tails, then she had least a next objective.

''My Lady Mizukage-sama.'' A man said, bowing. ''I will see it it's done.'' He made another bow as did the others. ''Make sure that you bring me their heads. Every men, women and even child that bears arms. Slay them and decapitate them. If the people want to play it rough, then they will get it rough. I'll put their heads on pikes. Color the streets with rebel blood if that will make them see their errors.'' Rika said with an ice cold tone as her hands trembled. ''See that my will is done! Now!''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Present time

He saw the island in the distance. The ship came to a slow halt as he had just given the order. With a stern look, the man stared at the island. It wasn't possible to see the only real landing point on the island. The beach, where they would land their forces. His ship was the first to come to a halt, but soon twenty four other ships came to a halt.

Though he had thought of a different approach, trying to go under a cover of mist, either natural or creating one, the man had dismissed the strategy. It would be foolish to try to climb the high cliffs. If the revolutionaries had sensors or traps, they would be killed off while trying to climb the cliffs. ''Prepare the artillery.''

''Yes commander Masahiko!'' A voice sounded behind the Masahiko. His short cape was lifted up by the cold breeze. Still staring at the island, loud cracking of wood being moved would be heard all over the ships. The front row would deploy and aim the catapults and ballista's that were placed on the ships. Glancing over his shoulder, Masahiko thought of something. ''Listen up!'' Turning around, the man placed his hands on his back as he would raise his chin.

''Today we'll gain a victory. Today we're going to send those blabbering and blasted fools a piece of justice, cause we'll win and they'll die!''

A loud cheering could be heard as the commander turned around. ''Aim.... Fire!''

The wood cracked and groaned as big rocks were sent flying into the air, towards the isle. It wouldn't be going that far as the fort that was more land inward, but it would hopefully cause some good distress on the beach and surrounding.

Kumogatarui Dobustu
Kirigakure Training Field 3
Of course she wouldn't be able to entrap Hatake-Sensei so easily, she overestimated her distractions and thought she'd be able to catch her out with her trick, but even when giving them a chance she wouldn't go that lightly on either of them. But at least she's tried, right?

With a simple pull she dislodged the kunai she'd used and pulled them towards herself, severing the threads once she could pick them up and removing the webbing from around the loops, moving towards Takeshi upon Tora's orders and standing next to him. She had hoped she'd be able to cleverly catch her sensei out with her tricks, but clearly she'd have to wait until another time to show what skill she had. For now she was to listen to how she failed... That was always a great thing to face.

The Day Eiji Visits the Hokage, sandybrown

A collab by Fieryfly, Lesli and Roran

One week ago

Summary:
Eiji Emiya, the Amekage Assistant, visits Konohagakure to inquire about the seal Meisa placed on Kuni. As he makes his way to the office he encounters Kensuke who helps him after Eiji's arrival triggers bad memories with the Hokage.​

The gates of Konohagakure. Eiji stood before them once more and watched its majesty. He hadn't been to all the great Hidden Villages of the known world, but for him Konoha had the best entrance. It wasn't very hidden though and unlike Amegakure's wards, people seemed to be able to get here quite easily. If you knew where it was.

He lit a cigarette and shoved the lighter back into his pockets before stepping forward to make himself known to the people at the gate. It was heavily guarded and everyone that demanded access was made note off. Eiji assumed that people by now at least somewhat knew who he was. At least the guards of the gate. As assistant of the Amekage your face became known. Eiji wasn't quite sure yet if he liked this new change in his life, this also with relation to Sachi. But this was the path he had chosen and he was going to stick with it. He was going to stay with his village. Until death probably, he mused as he finished his smoke and threw the thing on the ground before squashing it with his left foot.

Then he made himself known.

It didn't take him very long to get access to the City Hidden in Leafs. He would almost say that he had missed its sights. He had walked around quite a bit when he had been looking for Aiko Hon-Cho. A time that seemed so long ago. A time when Samaki still lived. His hand searched in his pocket for the lighter again, but he didn't lit another cigarette. He shot a look to the Jounin that was walking one step before him and who had taken it upon himself to personally deliver the assistant of the Amekage to the Hokage. It was a great responsibility, Eiji could see it on the face of the man. He wanted to say something to ease the formal air that hung around them, but couldn't quite find the words. Maybe it was better to keep this formal anyway. This was an official visit though it had a very distinct personal flavor.

All in all it only took about fifteen minutes for them to reach the building where the Hokage resided. The Jounin insisted he would bring the man inside and announce him so the two stepped inside.

"I wish you a good day, Lord Hokage." Kensuke said while bowing, before turning around and leaving Hisoka's office. It seemed that after this brief rest since the Chuunin exams his team would be put on active again, now Ezuri was completely healed. As he closed the door behind him he sighed. He was eager to get to work again, and felt a tad of compassion at having seen the endless mountains of paperwork the Hokage had to go through. So long he could work in the field - ...

He nearly missed a step as he walked past Eiji Emiya, the Amekage's assistant and the person whose wife Kensuke had personally killed in front of the poor man's eyes. Despite that he seemed to have ... not quite forgiven but rather accepted the fact that Kensuke had done that, Kensuke never felt comfortable when meeting him. And he met the man scarily often, especially considering they lived so far from eachother.

He nodded an awkward hello as sweat broke on his face and a cold shiver went down his spine when their eyes met.

Eiji was possibly just as startled as the Nimatsu that was walking past him. Sure, he knew that the man lived here, but what were really the odds of meeting him at this exact moment at this exact place. If he would have arrived two minutes later they would have missed each other. It would have been better. Even though he didn't want to punch the guy to death anymore, he still felt that tinge of anger when he saw the man. It was his fault that Sachi would never have a mother. Still, he was here for different reasons and he had accepted that what had happened had happened. So he straightened his face and answered the look. "Nimatsu," he said returning the nod, acknowledging the man as he halted and waited for the other Jounin to knock on the door of the office of the Hokage and announce him.

The panicked feeling disappeared as soon as it appeared as the red-haired man from Amegakure walked past him. An irrational fear that Eiji would be here for him faded away as reason took over again and Eiji disappeared into the Hokage's office. Ofcourse. It was only logical that the man, the Amekage's assistant after all, would visit the Hokage.

After the brief meeting with the Nimatsu Hisoka had gone back to his paperwork. Everytime he saw the young man he was reminded of the time he told him his friends were dead. He did that more, of course. People died especially shinobi and he had to be the bringer of bad news. But he had never lied about it like that before. Kensuke, however, seemed quite alright. Not good. But alright. He was about to delve into another set of papers when there was a knock on the door. Sighing Hisoka allowed the man in who announced that the Amekage's assistant was here to see him. Hisoka's eyebrows furrowed. He didn't remember the assistant making an announcement of his visit, which meant that this was either something urgent or something important. Why else would the man come out here all by himself? Then he realized that he had never met the man before. The Amekage and he were acquainted, but the assistant he never had had the pleasure of meeting. People said he was a good man.

But people said more things and Hisoka wasn't so inclined to believe them anymore.

With a nod and a few words Hisoka allowed the man entrance to his office. The Jounin stepped back and held the door open for his guest.

It was then that the world froze.

The man that entered seemed to slow down time itself as Hisoka looked at him and his eyes widened. Taller than Hisoka he was, but sturdier, his hands loose behind his body. Hands with long fingers. Fingers that could grab your hair. He could feel it again. How they yanked him upwards through a cloud of dazed pain. Those sharp features of his face that had spoken to him. And most of all: his hair. His blazing red hair that had looked as if it had been on fire when he whirled around. The hair that had belonged to the man... to the man... How could he be here? Why was he here? Was he here to finish what he couldn't do in the past? Get rid of his past mistakes? That these questions made no sense didn't occur to the Uchiha. Something clicked in his head, connections were made.

This was the man that had murdered his squad. His sister. This was the man that had made his life a living hell. This was the man who had to pay! He was half out of his chair before the man even finished his first word.

Eiji, who had no idea what was happening in the mind of the Hokage, walked forward and made a polite bow. He opened his mouth to speak. "Lord Ho-"

BAM.

With a violent sound Eiji crashed against the wall next to the door, a hand wrapped around his throat that slowly squeezed the little air out of him that was still in his lunges after the colision with the wall. The face of the Hokage floating before him filled with rage, anger, pain, hate. So surprised he was that for a couple of moments he was just in shock and stared, his hands reaching up to get rid of his bounds.

A loud smack tore him out of his daydreaming and before he had even localized the origin of the sound his katana was already halfway out of the sheath. Did that ... just come from the Hokage's office? Hisoka was a very calm man and would never smack something on purpose, so something had to be wrong. He kicked open the door of the office, ready to defend the Hokage from Eiji, which sounded equally strange in his ears, when he saw what was going on.

He stared at Hisoka strangling the Amegakure shinobi against the wall. For a moment he just kept staring at what was going on, paralyzed by the strange situation, before he got into action. He elbowed himself between Hisoka and Eiji and pushed both aside with large effort. He quickly positioned himself inbetween both, his sword still unsheathed, suspicious of the slightest movement. Giving both combatants a quick glare, he dared speak. "What the hell is going on?"

With the pressure released Eiji slid down the wall a bit and tried to regain some air, his mouth opening and closing like a fish on dry land, his hands rubbing his neck. Confused he looked up and pushed himself upwards. Even if this was the Hokage and even if he hadn't been expecting an attack from such a direction, he should know better. "Something I'd like to know..." He muttered in reply to the question of the Nimatsu before speaking up; "Sir, if I have done anything to offend-"

"Step aside Nimatsu," was Hisoka's ice cold intervention. He seemed to barely register that the boy was even there. His mind was flashing back and forth between past and present events, making it hard to distinguish between the two. But one thing was clear. He had to make sure to fix his mistake. To finish what he couldn't do the last time. His eyes flickered from black to red. "Remember those eyes?" He asked the man before him, he asked their killer. "Still out for them I see. But not this time." Anger laced his voice as he raised his hands to form several seals.

It seemed that Eiji was just as surprised by the entire situation as he was, but that Hisoka knew perfectly well what was going on. Something apparently only he could see. The thought passed Kensuke that perhaps Hisoka had gone mad, especially since he seemed to speak about his eyes? Suddenly the Hokage began rapidly making handseals, and Kensuke's heart missed a beat as he realized that this fight had only just begun.

"Stop!" He yelled, turning towards the Hokage, ready to defend or attack.

"I said, step aside." Hisoka didn't even raise his voice, but Killing Intent shimmered in it. To enforce his words and to show that he tolerated no disobedience Hisoka suddenly shot forward to push Kensuke aside and reach Eiji. The Nimatsu had nothing to do with this. He should just leave. Or stay put, as, if Hisoka managed to touch the boy a purple barrier would be errected around him, keeping him away from the fight. His fight.

The man is insane. was the thought that rushed through Eiji's mind as well. He had always heard that the Hokage was a good man. But if that was the case, why was he attacking a man he had never seen before. Why was he babbling about eyes? His eyes. How would Eiji possibly have seen them before? Why would he be out for them? Chakra gathered in his hands to fend of the most likely incoming attack as he spoke up again, desperately trying to regain control over the situation. "Sir, I assure you. I am not out for anything-" he started before the Hokage closed in.

That was it. He knew how lethal the Hisoka could be, he wasn't Hokage for nothing, and decided to act. He released a falcon wing at the Hokage at a decent level of chakra, certainly enough to at least send the man stumbling into his desk behind him instead of charging forwards. "Lord Hokage! Get a hold of yourself!" He yelled while mentioning at Eiji to leave the room. He already heard quick footsteps on the stairs as the Hokage's ANBU guards rushed to his aid, and by now Kensuke guessed that half of the village knew what was going on. Admittedly, sending all of the Hokage's paperwork flying out of the window in a cloud of broken glass wasn't exactly subtle.

But Hisoka didn't have time for Kensuke's attacks. He didn't have time for anything. He wasn't even sure what time it was at the moment. His mind kept repeating the assault by the man with the red hair and his team, replacing Kensuke with one of its members. Somewhere far back he tried to regain some control, but it seemed impossible. In a flash he was on the ceiling, latching himself on the wood using chakra, before preparing to push himself off towards the redhaired man.

Instead another person jumped in front of Eiji. Holding a kunai in her right hand, Meisa hoped she would be able to keep the man behind her safe from the next attack. ''Hisoka Uchiha. Lord Hokage-sama.'' Pronouncing the names rather quickly and with an ice cold tone, Meisa wasn't sure what had happened as she thought that Hisoka had just a conversation with Kensuke. If this was due either the Nimatsu or this other man, she would make one pay for the disturbance. There was still a half eaten sandwich waiting for her.

Kensuke had his sword raised, ready to strike down Hisoka, but hesitated. Could he really cut down his most absolute superior? Without consequences for himself? Then again, if he didn't, Eiji probably would not leave this room alive, nor might he. As the Hokage jumped towards the ceiling above Kensuke stepped back, ready to unleash a lot more potent attack, when he was once more surprised by a new appearance right behind him. Suspecting a clone of Hisoka he spun around, barely able to divert his instinctive attack as he recognised Meisa, the Hokage's assistant. "What the...?" He muttered on a seriously digruntled tone.

By the time Hisoka registered that someone other than Kensuke or the other man was calling his name, someone he cared for, someone he could not attack, he had already pushed himself off. But Meisa's appearance did make him blink. Once, twice as his mind tried to get itself back together. He lowered his hands that were ready to fire a technique and without the capabilty to stop his fall at the moment he crashed down, possibly on Meisa if she wasn't going to move away.

Quickly stepping aside, Meisa raised her kunai while she would position herself to quickly pin down Hisoka. ''And stay calm please.'' Muttering the words, her mood had dropped just like how Hisoka had dropped from the ceiling. Glaring up to Eiji, she frowned. From what she could tell or had seen, the man hadn't really fought back. Her eyes glared then at Kensuke, who had attacked Hisoka though. With the arrival of several ANBU, Meisa thought of something. ''ANBU. The situation is under control. Lord Hokage-sama had mistaken something for a spar. Bit silly, but if some of you would like to clear up the mess.'' The glare turned into a smile. The ANBU that were present seemed to waver as it was really unclear what had transpired. Something Meisa would find out, one way or another.

''You. And you.'' Glaring at Kensuke and Eiji, she would slowly get up. ''You're coming with me. Lord Hokage-sama will come once he has...'' Trying to find the correct word, Meisa holstered her kunai back. ''He has calmed down.'' Beckoning the two to follow her, she gritted her teeth. Not even one peaceful lunch was she granted.

Ready to dive on the Hokage the moment he slumped onto the ground, he hesitated as Meisa beat him to that. It seemed from the looks of it that Hisoka had ... calmed down at least a bit. In fact, he looked quite miserable . Then again, he wasn't jumping around anymore trying to turn Eiji into a corpse, and that was a big improvement over this, so he didn't really complain. Realizing he was still holding the katana, he sheathed that as he threw a slightly nervous look at the present ANBU. If not for Meisa, he would probably be in quite the situation now, hilariously enough. As Meisa waved off the ANBU she authoritatively suggested for Eiji and Kensuke to come along as she left Hisoka lying on the ground?

The whole deal was, apparantly, strange for the Konoha shinobi, but for Eiji it was at least ten times more confusing. While he had very much tried to not attack the man it was very confusing with people appearing and entering and attacking. He appreciated the gesture the Nimatsu gave him by attacking, but he wasn't sure if that was the right course of action. You couldn't attack your superior really. That didn't go well. And then somehow it all came to an end. All with the appearance of one woman. One woman and Hisoka dropped from the sky. Eiji politely didn't question that. Instead he bowed, realizing the woman might just have saved him from... whatever it was that was going on. His gaze went to the Hokage who lay flat on the ground, first pinned down by the woman then on his own. His hands were covering his face, gripping it tight and he didn't really seem to notice what was going on in the rest of the room, which was a feat in itself with all these people running about. Hoping to not make the situation worse Eiji turned around and followed the woman.

Walking into the hallway, Meisa walked in a steady pace instead of a calm one as she usually did. Then again, this wasn't an usual situation. Taking a turn to the right, she glanced over her shoulder once, looking with a rather cold expression. At some point, she would turn left and open a door. ''In, both of you.'' Clearly an order, she would stand by the door, waiting until both men had entered the room. A normal office, but much smaller than that of the Hokage. ''Sit down.'' Closing the door behind her, she would walk to her own chair and kept talking with the same authoritative and ice cold tone as before. ''Now, before I start to figure out myself what has happened, mind to clear it out for me? Why the Hokage went into a rage as a jounin of our own village attacking him?''

If Eiji understood things correctly this was most likely the Hokage's assistant. She looked... capable, he thought as he sat down on the appointed chair. So if she was, then that meant she was Meisa Ichi and she was the one for whom he had actually come to talk about the seal. But that topic would have to wait. "Ma'am," he started. "My name is Eiji Emiya, I'm the Amekage assistant. I came to the Hokage to discuss some matters with him, but when I entered his office..." Eiji trailed off, not quite sure what to say. He didn't want to insult her superior, but the man had just goddamn tried to kill him. "When I entered his office he went mad and tried to kill me. I have never met the Hokage before and I have no idea what could have caused this animosity towards me. I have not spoken to him so I have no way of telling what could have offended him. I would like to know the answers to those questions, however, and why I was so violently attacked without good reason."

Kensuke shrugged as Meisa asked some very interesting questions about the situation, but luckily Eiji seemed to start speaking earlier than he could find a way to answer Meisa's questions himself. Listening to what Eiji was saying, he didn't get any wiser out of the situation either. "I just left his office after reporting the status of my team and receiving new orders, and suddenly heard a loud crashing noise and went inside to check, and found Lord Hokage ... choking the Amekage's assistant..." Kensuke added. "I interfered and stopped the Hokage, upon which Hisoka said something about someone taking his eyes and attacked once more, upon which I was forced to defend myself, and Eiji."

Listening to the two, Meisa sighed. Surely, she wouldn't be able to finish her nicely made sandwich. The meat on it would already be cold once she would've dealt with the two. Then there was also a need of talk with Hisoka. Raising her eyebrows, she thought of what they had told her. Much wasn't really new or helpful. The only thing that she didn't know was about the line of the eyes. She had been able to see Kensuke attacking Hisoka and that the latter was quite in a rage fit, but eyes? ''I'm sorry for the rude welcome, Eiji Emiya-san. I assure you that this has been most unpleasant and think that this has been a mistake from the start.'' Flashing a smile towards his direction, her smile faded away when she switched her gaze back to Kensuke. ''As for you, I hope you're aware of that it won't be taken kindly of attacking a superior under any kind of excuse or circumstance. You're for now dismissed. I'll inform the Jounin Commander and he'll deal with you.'' Meisa ordered on a cold tone as it was clear he was dismissed. Sighing, Meisa already turned back to Eiji. ''Sorry, but have you been offered anything to drink or eat?''

Kensuke in return did not quite expect to be congratulated for what he did, but he certainly would not let himself be punished for doing the only sensible thing. "Excuse me, ma'am, but I acted for the best interests of the Fire Nation while fighting my superior. Should he have killed an official emmisary of the Rain, we would have a bigger problem than we have now." He said on an insulted tone, before bowing and leaving the room, not quite slamming the door thight behind him, but not quite being gentle with it either.

A mistake. Right. Eiji didn't quite see how this exactly was a mistake. Yet, he accepted the apology with a slightly deeper nod. It would do no good if he started accusing and attacking Meisa Ichi now for the things that had just expired. He shot a side glance to Kensuke and felt slightly bad for the young man. He had, after all, tried to protect him, and had succeeded quite well. To be punished for that... Eiji understood the reasoning, but still felt it in some way unfair. "No, I haven't," he replied. "However, I am not quite... I'm quite okay at the moment for food. A glass of water would be appreciated against a... dry throat. If you don't mind I would like to know what mistake was made. I am sure you can explain a bit more than that."

Sighing, Meisa looked with a rather bored look at Kensuke. The young man was really going to be dealt with, one way or another. Acting as he had was something she didn't disapprove. She had even acted and said something like that to make sure that Eiji wouldn't get the idea that somebody would just get away with attacking the Hokage. Closing her eyes and lightly shaking her head, she turned her attention to Eiji. ''Excuse me for that. Sometimes younger people are... troublesome to deal with or don't know the way how regulations work.'' Flashing a smile, she noted to herself she wouldn't let this go. But now more important matters were at stake. Waiting a second to be sure that they were alone, Meisa begin to think how to explain to Eiji what she suspected. ''If the Lord Hokage talked about his eyes and attacked you, I assume it was indeed not really an innocent kind of mistake. I wonder if it has to do anything with the past, but what part or why you? I wouldn't be able to answer that, Eiji Emiya-san.'' Realizing something, she decided to make a shadow clone. ''Now, with the Lord Hokage probably taking a rest, can I perhaps do anything for you in his stead?''

"I believe the Nimatsu has quite a valuable point," Eiji replied, flashing the same smile, leaving the subject at that. It was not like he could do anything more for the boy. "Forgive me if I find that a very insufficient answer. I have never met the man in my life. If mister Nimatsu hadn't stepped in I could have died and you are shrugging it off on an incident in the past? I deemed the Hokage a very good man. Was I mistaken?" He paused for a second as she made the clone. "I came to Konoha to speak with you, miss Ichi, but it seemed more appropriate to announce myself first to the Hokage. As you are probably unaware my student is Yoshikuni Sadako, our current Jinchuuriki." The last part somehow pained him to say. "I have some inquieries about the enforced seal you admitted. I'm not here to tell you to removed it or anything. I am wondering, as a sensei, about the capabilities of that seal because so far it seems like it making Kuni unable to do her job. At all."

Raising her eyebrows a bit, Meisa wondered what was so valid about the points. She had a very different view on it, but decided to not linger on it. It wasn't going to be her problem anymore. As Eiji asked if Hisoka was a good man, Meisa thought of an answer. Leaving the question unanswered wouldn't be something she would forgive herself. ''I hope that you can understand that every person who has been in the Great War has suffered terribly. It's the only answer I can give you, Eiji Emiya. I will see with the Third Hokage that this will be investigated and that you'll receive a personal sorry in the time to come.'' Though Meisa kept up a friendly and polite attitude, she grew slowly angry at the man. Knowing that she shouldn't, she couldn't help her. The man was half implying in her personal experience that Hisoka was a lunatic. But as he told the reasons of his visit, Meisa managed to keep up her mask.

''I think I understand. That is rather a pity.'' Meisa mumbled. Thinking about how the seal was constructed, Meisa wondered if somebody had tried to mess with it. Then again, they wouldn't come with questions, but likely had sent a message that the girl would've been dead. ''I'm sorry and wish to offer both my apologies and thanks. My apologies as I had thought that the risks of something like this wouldn't occur. As my thanks for updating me on this. I would love to hear the questions you have for me.''

Eiji did understand the horrors of war. While he had only actively experienced it for one year he had seen how his father had struggled sometimes and he couldn't quite grasp how it should have been would he have fought four years as well. It would be enough to drive a person mad. However, a Hokage? Eiji decided not the press the issue sensing that this wouldn't end well. Instead he just nodded with the same friendly smile as before even though he could still feel the marks the fingers of the Hokage had left on his skin. Luckily Meisa moved on and they could get to the real issue. The seal. Eiji inclined his head slightly at the apology.

"Thank you for allowing me to ask them. First and foremost I am wondering if this seal will keep hampering her abilities to function properly. She is a shinobi under my juristriction as well as a girl who practically lives with me most of the time. I am worried for both things. Secondly, I am not quite aware what the repurcussions of the seal are. I understand perfectly why it was installed, the beast should not run free again, but what exactly does it do to Kuni?'

The questions were what she had expected, but she was genuinely surprised to hear that the man had the girl practically living with him. That changed the situation a bit, as Meisa was aware that she should pay more caution. A worried parent or guardian could be easily angered and Meisa didn't want more than she had already to deal with it. ''The seal is made to let only a bit of the Bijuu chakra slip into the system. We've learned that the powerful chakra changes the body of the host. Unless you want to hear about it, I must conclude my answer that the repurcussions were quite simple. Due the seal limiting the stream of Bijuu chakra, I had calculated a small risk that it would disturb the chakra system.'' Meisa thought again about the moment she had made the seal. For some odd reason, she could remember perfectly when the girl had turned into a smartass. But recently, she seemed to have that effect on people. ''What that means is that the Bijuu chakra is still doing its work as it should, only at a slower rate. Due this, the chakra system is trying to adjust itself, only to find itself struggling as it might not adjust itself properly without more help of the Bijuu chakra's effect.''

So the Yonbi's chakra was altering Kuni. Somehow that made sense when he linked it with tales he had heard of other Jinchuuriki. He wasn't sure if he liked it though. Kuni was enough of a handful without any enhancements, and he liked her as she was. But there was nothing he could do about this. Extracting a Bijuu meant death. "I would like to hear about this chakra changing the body, you spoke of, but maybe afterwards and not now. Kind of want to learn as much as possible so I know what to expect and what I can do myself." He flashed Meisa another smile. "For now, can you perhaps give any estimated time when her body has at least adjusted itself to a point where she can normally fight again?"

That was one question that made Meisa think. ''I can't, sadly.'' Meisa said, looking a bit sorry. ''Based on what we know of the Jinchuriki of the Nibi, it is clear to say that it might take a decade. Normally, the body would be able to adapt itself within years, but with being so restricted, I can safely assume it might take much longer.'' Meisa said. But remembering he was her guardian, she added something to it. ''Though it can be assumed that removing the Tailed Beast can be an option. Due the Bijuu chakra only very slowly altering the body, it is safe to assume that removing it won't have any nasty effects on the host.''

Eiji shook his head slightly. He didn't like the answers he was asuming very much, but he was happy she gave them honestly. Lying wouldn't make anything easier. "Removing is not an option. Not only would I not tamper with an option that might cause her death, it is also not my choice to make. The Amekage decided she was going to be the Jinchuuriki and so I will obey that order. Duty before personal feelings after all. Thank you for the answer never the less. I apperiate the honesty. I take it we can say though that the effect will fade with time and that she will indeed be able to continue her job as it is. Are there any things of note that I should be aware of while training a Jinchuuriki?"

Things he should be aware off? Meisa wanted to name a few. Though it was clear from what she could remember from Kuni's profile, which was vague in her memory, with that of Kiyomi. Though the latter was a good asset and kunoichi, Meisa hadn't forgotten about the time that girl had went away from Konohagakure to try to do something on her own. Without any supervision to make sure that nobody would kidnap her or in case the beast would attempt to break out. ''I think that you should keep me updated on her status. Check her for any signals and write down how many times and how severe she has the symptoms. Based on that, I can try to see how the seal should be changed.'' Meisa instructed him with a friendly tone, deciding to add something else. ''I might later send somebody who is more experienced on this, but let's first see how it goes for the first few months.''

This time Eiji nodded slowly. It was good that Meisa had an option to change to seal, that meant that might things get bad it could be changed. Somehow that made it better, the idea that Kuni wasn't stuck with an unchangable seal in her body. "Alright," he said. He leaned back in his chair and pondered about the new information for a moment. "I can do that." There was another pause in which he tried to think of more inquieries he had. Then he leaned forward again. "Then if you don't mind, and if I am not taking up too much of your valuable time I would like to ask you to explain me how Bijuu chakra exactly changes the body..."[/B]

The following is a collab between Maruki and Ganryu

Summary: Ezuri jumps up the roof after sneaking away from the girls at the festival and meets Matsuri there.

Matsuri walked through the festival, in awe. Even someone as unsocial as her was a bit curious enough to check out a festival this big. She didn't know most people there, generally how she liked it. Most social interaction in the compound didn't end so well. She was glad to be away from them.

A thought did cross her mind though... Would they let her go in peace? It started eating at her, until she decided to check it out. With a simple handsign, she activated her Byakugan under her blindfold scanning the area until.....

Her eyes locked onto a Hyuga in the area.... She didn't recognize him.... They had sent someone! Anger flowed through Matsuri's viens. Couldn't she even check out a festival without being stalked like some criminal.... What did everyone expect from her? Could she be trusted or not? Thinking back to the day before, she had been assigned a team, but here was a Hyuga right here.

Matsuri tried imagining something innocent, maybe he was just checking out the festival. That was probably it. Then he jumped ontop of roof... like he was looking for something, and he yelled:

"Come out! I know you are somewhere around here!"

Matsuri's anger broke. She couldn't even enjoy a festival?

She pulled out her bells, and strapped them on her hands. She was going to take care of this discreetly. She could use her genjutsu a hell of a lot faster than she did yesterday, she moved her hands filling the bells with chakra, to cast a genjutsu that would hide her from any dojutsu. After that, she would quickly scale the roof to ambush him with her Black Widow technique. She wanted to know who sent him out.

Ezuri waited for a response but he did not hear anything. He still had the feeling he was getting looked at. Ezuri squinted his eyes, 'Stupid poison' He really wanted to use his byakugan. then suddenly, without any warning he felt something connecting with his shoulder, the impact sent him flying. "what the f.." Ezuri jumped up and activated his byakugan, only briefly before the burning pain shocked him out of it. he caught a glimpse of a chakra signature. Ezuri closed his eyes and listened carefully, if the attacker made a move he had to counter it using his other senses.

Matsuri spoke at the boy, breaking her genjutsu to appear out of thin air infront of the boy.

"Who are you? Did Hideyori Hyuga send you after me? You screamed at me to come out."

Really, it was a medley of emotions, mostly paranoia in Matsuri, she was not thinking clearly. But something wasn't right. If he was a Hyuga....something was wrong. It perplexed Matsuri til she noticed it. It wasn't that something was there, something wasn't.... no curse seal. He wasn't one of her brothers, not one of the main clan, so... how? It made her repeat her earlier question in confusion

"Who are you?"

Ezuri did not hear anything moving then a girls voice spoke, asked him who he were "My name is Ezuri Hyuuga, I have no contact with Hideyori" answered Ezuri he wanted to add something to that as he heard the girl's voice again, now softer "Who are you?" Ezuri opened his eye, resisting the pain. The girl had no threathening stance. Ezuri loosened up. "Ezuri... and you?"

Matsuri flinched, she'd been wrong... horribly wrong. It looked like she'd attacked him for nothing.

"Just.... just an idiot.... I'm Matsuri. Sorry. I-I... I thought you were tailing me."

She looked more carefully at his forehead, she was sure of it, he didn't have a seal. Did she have a long, lost... .no impossible.

"How do you not have a Curse seal? You're not my brother. I didn't even manage to escape it by going rogue."

Ezuri unwillingly touched his forehead "Matsuri" he quietly recited. He heard that name before. I grew up outside of Konoha and came here later, I wear my bandana and forehead protector a lot so it doesnt get noticed too often. I think over time people just left it by that." He looked at the girl "tailing you? you were obviously tailing me!" he said, with a little bit of a raised voice. figuring out what to do next, he suddenly thought about Shisen and Saki "Crap! I have to go, meet me at trainingsfield 6 after the festival is over today" and with that Ezuri jumped down again and ran back to find the girls and apologize.

Chinatsu Hon

A Deal With a Fox
And a Favor For Later

Chinatsu sat high in a tree, lazily stretched out on a branch and eating, of course, a green apple. She was bored, she had nothing to do and no where to be, she seemed to not care about much. Having of sat in the same spot in the same tree before, she had taken care to carve different size targets in some do the surrounding tress to be able to shoot at random with a target in sight. Slowly, she readied her bow and nocked an arrow, aiming at the furthest target from her which was also the smallest. With a sigh, she let it go and watched it fly true to its target.

Thud!

The arrow hit, from her view it seemed to hit dead center but it had not. It was an inch off, a very infuriating inch and she narrowed her eyes, trying to comprehend what went wrong. Finally, she let herself free fall from her branch that she was perched on. Changing her position, she easily landed on her feet much like a cat would and then she was moving towards the target. Unaware of the pair of eyes watching her, a set of eyes that had slyly knocked the arrow slightly off course. "Impossible, I did not miscalculate..." Chinatsu said, shaking her head at it.

She was still being watched, but the one watching was still hidden from view. Chinatsu removed the arrow from the tree, deciding to try again with the same arrow as the arrow could have a fault in its craft. After getting back in the tree, the same branch, the same position and the same exact calculations. After the arrow was nocked, aimed and let go; she dropped to the ground, following the arrow as it flew and watched carefully. This time, it did hit dead center. "Very good, very good indeed," a voice said, Chinatsu spun around with a readied bow and arrow, aimed in the direction of the voice. Out of a bush, came a red fox. Chinatsu stared at the fox, with a sly smile on its face. "Allow me the pleasure of introducing myself to you, my name is Torrikku, a simple fox," Torrikku said, giving a slight and breif bow.

"What do you want?"Chinatsu asked, curtly. The fox, Torrikku, trotted over to her and stood in front of her, a now calm expression was in place of the sly one. If Chinatsu was not mistaken, it also appeared to be a bit of lost in her eyes, sadness. The fox was sad, but that was no reason to approach an armed shinobi and one that could put an arrow in her as well.

"You do not need to be weary of me, I simply wish to be of service to you. All I ask in return, is that you do me a favor but the details can be discussed later" Torrikku said, swooshing her tail once before meeting the eyes of Chinatsu. Curiosity, interest, need spun wildly within the eyes of the genin, Chinatsu nodded after what seemed like forever. "I take it that you are willing to agree to the terms?" the fox asked.

"For now, I will agree, when you deem it time for the favor then I will choose what I think is better," Chinatsu said, it was important that the fox know that it was not a hundred percent agreed to. That Chinatsu could get out of the favor it was simply not reasonable or if it endangered her in the least bit, it was also important that Chinatsu withstand from fully trusting Torrikku. Torrikku seemed to get the implications, nodding her head in agreement to what Chinatsu said.

"Of course,"Torrikku said, a smile on her face. "Tell me, what is your goal as a Shinobi of the Leaf? What is it that you want from life?" the fox asked, genuinly interested in the answers.

"I am going to be the leader of something great, I will be the best out of all my peers and I show them why if they question it," Chinatsu answered, putting her bow back and taking the arrow out. "I will answer to no one, even the Hokage will have to accept that I have surpassed him or her, in the end I will come out on top," she said. She felt need the need to have that power, the need to be have all the power and use it as she saw fit. Torrikku seemed exceptionally pleased by what the genin said, it was good that she had such a need for power and control. It was dangerous, being on the border line of such a demanding goal that would prove as motivation for both the fox and the genin. "And what about you? What is your reason for wanting to be a summon of mine? In particular, why me? Why not someone else?" Chinatsu asked.

"Oh, you have answered your own question. You have the motivation and capability to be that leader, you have the power and I quite wish to ally myself with someone with a lot of potential. I can be more than just your summon, I can help guide you towards achieving your goals and share what I know with you," Torrikku said, swooshing her tail again. Chinatsu did felt like the fox was being truthful, she couldn't detect any sign of deceit in its words.

"I suppose you better get a contract, a blood pact, isn't that what it's called?"
Chinatsu asked the fox, Torrikku. The fox nodded, darting away only to come back dragging what appeared to be a rope tied to a scroll, she had come prepared to bind herself to the genin.

"Now, you need to bleed but only enough to sign your name,"
Torrikku said, making the scroll unroll in front of the genin. "You seem to have forgotten to tell me your name" the fox said, looking to the genin.

"It's Chinatsu Hon," Chinatsu replied, loftily as she took a kunai out and swiftly cut into her thumb, dropping to her knees she began to sign her name. Once she was done, she got back up and met the eyes of the fox, ready for what ever the fox had in plan. Torrikku, quickly rolled the scroll back up, gesturing with her right paw for Chinatsu to pick it up as it was hers now.

"It's a pleasure, Chinatsu of the Hon Clan. Now, I need to go but tomorrow meet me here in the morning and we take care of one more thing that will be quite helpful to us both," Torrikku said, darting off into the brush. Chinatsu blinked, picking up the scroll and then walked off back towards the compound itself.