Status
Not open for further replies.
Arc01.png

"Sorry. I have to focus on keeping the Crimson Moon up. It's hard enough to keep something like this that only comes up every 10,000 years active by manipulating nature, let alone doing so when limited to only 40% of my power. But I'll be rooting for you to come up with something else in the background!" Arcueid replied to Ryner in a chipper tone. Shot down, but that was alright. Right?

Meanwhile, Cinder would manage to reflect the sparks of dark electricity-like projectiles that would come her way, but she'd be given little time to recover after what Wallachia would follow up with later.

Holding up his arms to protect himself, the vampire would attempt to shield himself from Battler's attacks, though it was apparent that he was being damaged, and before he'd get a chance to counterattack, Kinuhata's punch would send him skidding back several feet with a resounding grunt. He couldn't give in yet. He couldn't give in yet.

He had come back after hundreds of years of sleep, and he wasn't about to have it all go away like it was nothing.

SNNKT!

With a large amount of blood spurting out, Ryuuko's blade would successfully split the vampire in half while he concentrated so much on his next plan, ironically enough.

"Ka...aaaghh!"

jvwtMzz.png

No no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO.

It would not end like this.

It could absolutely not end like this.

As his body flew away from Ryuuko's speedblitz, he would do one last thing.

"Last Arc-Drive. Disappear, you all!"

With that, in what seemed to be a last ditch effort, Wallachia would snap his claw-like fingers, using his magecraft to materialize a giant drill from the ground, initially facing upwards, before repositioning itself and sending itself flying towards you all at high speeds, while also simultaneously struggling to regenerate the torso that he had lost!

58a5d793b7737fce66b5fe809ceec2f2.png

If you could all work your way around the attack, you could get one last attack and finally end Wallachia's reign for good!

@C.T. @Atomyk @DapperDogman @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Kaykay
"Oh well, that's fine and all" Ryner mutters, visibly rolling his eyes
"You'd think someone with her power could easily just throw me into the air, gawd"

The male strode toward the drill, a hand lazliy shooting up as a single finger created a shield that stopped the drill as he yawned loudly
Ryner+lute+_2bcbc2f45a19f5403c802a9f5e83d018.jpg

"Guess I'll have to actually invest some effort this time"

Peeking his head around he'd aim his other hand at Wallawhatshisface
"Oh, yeah, die"
densetsu-no-yuusha-no-densetsu-4.png

Snapping his fingers about half a dozen Gates of Babylon would open, blades shooting from them all, hopefully enough to kill him, if not, at least enough to stall his regeneration for one of our other mighty heroes to kill him themselves

Ryner had a weird thought, about maybe not being some predestined hero in this world, that maybe he was just a footnote in this story, and thus couldn't save the day alone
That would be great, he wouldn't have to invest so much effort into trying

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Skyscraper Peeps​
After managing to dodge the attacks around him (Including that prick Gilgamesh's) Lon'qu had to think of something. Some way to get to him....well until Ryner gave him that chance.

Thinking fast on his feet Lon'qu dashed around the stopped drill and straight for Wallachia.

Before he could make it however a certian villager had come forth looking to spear Wallachia's head with his Lance. "I've had enough of you hurtin' my friends. Git ready fer yer death!" A battered and Bloody Donny would say as he went to attack with his lance. His intention to spear Wallachia's head..

@C.T. @Atomyk @DapperDogman @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Verite @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Kaykay @HolyshitwhatthefuckisgoingonXD

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Arc01.png

"Sorry. I have to focus on keeping the Crimson Moon up. It's hard enough to keep something like this that only comes up every 10,000 years active by manipulating nature, let alone doing so when limited to only 40% of my power. But I'll be rooting for you to come up with something else in the background!" Arcueid replied to Ryner in a chipper tone. Shot down, but that was alright. Right?

Meanwhile, Cinder would manage to reflect the sparks of dark electricity-like projectiles that would come her way, but she'd be given little time to recover after what Wallachia would follow up with later.

Holding up his arms to protect himself, the vampire would attempt to shield himself from Battler's attacks, though it was apparent that he was being damaged, and before he'd get a chance to counterattack, Kinuhata's punch would send him skidding back several feet with a resounding grunt. He couldn't give in yet. He couldn't give in yet.

He had come back after hundreds of years of sleep, and he wasn't about to have it all go away like it was nothing.

SNNKT!

With a large amount of blood spurting out, Ryuuko's blade would successfully split the vampire in half while he concentrated so much on his next plan, ironically enough.

"Ka...aaaghh!"

jvwtMzz.png

With that, in what seemed to be a last ditch effort, Wallachia would snap his claw-like fingers, using his magecraft to materialize a giant drill from the ground, initially facing upwards, before repositioning itself and sending itself flying towards you all at high speeds, while also simultaneously struggling to regenerate the torso that he had lost!

If you could all work your way around the attack, you could get one last attack and finally end Wallachia's reign for good!

@C.T. @Atomyk @DapperDogman @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Kaykay
tumblr_m7a0n45aaH1qd06lm.png

"Jeez, someone's all frustrated," Battler grinned as he disappeared in a flash of golden butterflies, using the abilities he had as an Endless Sorcerer to work his way away from that last minute attack that Wallachia had gone.

"Guess I have to repeat myself, so listen closely!"

The Sorcerer would be spotted in the air, a mesh of golden butterflies surrounding him as he aimed to stab him through the head from above.

"It's all useless for you, your defeat is already set in stone!!!"

With another Red Truth to fuel his broadsword, he was sure enough that he was going to leave a heavy blow on their opponent.

@C.T. @Atomyk @DapperDogman @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Kaykay

Meanwhile, in the midst of the argument between those in the Back Alley, the effects of the fight from the Shrine Skyscraper would be felt there. The ground shook, the sky and moon became red, the works. Nothing major. Just a giant supermoon-like object hovering in the sky, bringing about an almost-hellish looking environment.

"Eh...? What's going on now? What are the other Survivors up to now?!" Illya exclaimed in surprise.

Kouma02.png

Meanwhile, from the shadows, a figure who had been observing you from the dark all this time would click his tongue briefly in response to the activity going on elsewhere. A figure whom the Afterlife crew would find somewhat familiar.

The man who called himself an imitation of "Kouma Kishima."

Though he kept himself hidden from everyone's radar, he watched them silently, like a wolf. As though waiting for them. But with the new development, it seemed that things had changed.

The Night of Wallachia was about to come to an end, so he must make haste too.

uRTEAO9.png

"By manipulating the fears of others, you can coerce some into turning against those who stand alongside them..."

With that, Kouma Kishima turned around and promptly left the area.

"Take care you do not let your hatred cloud you, or else you will revert back to the monster you once were..."

And then without a trace, he was gone.

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Gibbons @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Nater Taters

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Arc01.png

SNNKT!

"Ka...aaaghh!"

jvwtMzz.png

Woah, a drill? Kinuhata quickly rolled to the side, not wanting to get in the way of it. Her Offense Armor had its limits, after all.

With Cinder's attack hopefully diverting the drill as well, Kinuhata rushed forward again. She could've tried to shoot him from where she stood, but that just wasn't her style. Approaching Wallachia once more, she struck him again with her fist, planning to finish the bisected vampire.

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper​

Arc01.png

SNNKT!

"Ka...aaaghh!"

jvwtMzz.png

Percy held his head up. Blood ran down his face, because of the punch. Blood ran from his nose. He capped Riptide, and stood for a second stunned. Annabeth handed him a bottle of water, he drank it, and he began healing. He redrew Riptide, and ran towards Wallachia again, this time with enhanced strength and speed because he had water. Annabeth went for a more stealthier approach, by trying to appear behind him, and taking off her baseball cap to surprise him before stabbing him.

Meanwhile, in the midst of the argument between those in the Back Alley, the effects of the fight from the Shrine Skyscraper would be felt there. The ground shook, the sky and moon became red, the works. Nothing major. Just a giant supermoon-like object hovering in the sky, bringing about an almost-hellish looking environment.

08ac.png

"Eh...? What's going on now? What are the other Survivors up to now?!" Illya exclaimed in surprise.

Kouma02.png

Meanwhile, from the shadows, a figure who had been observing you from the dark all this time would click his tongue briefly in response to the activity going on elsewhere. A figure whom the Afterlife crew would find somewhat familiar.

The man who called himself an imitation of "Kouma Kishima."

Though he kept himself hidden from everyone's radar, he watched them silently, like a wolf. As though waiting for them. But with the new development, it seemed that things had changed.

The Night of Wallachia was about to come to an end, so he must make haste too.

uRTEAO9.png

"By manipulating the fears of others, you can coerce some into turning against those who stand alongside them..."

With that, Kouma Kishima would turn around and promptly leave the area.

"Take care you do not let your hatred cloud you, or else you will revert back to the monster you once were..."

And then without a trace, he was gone.

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Gibbons @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Nater Taters
"Kouma Kishima... Why do I have a feeling that we'll soon clash again, and not as sparring partners...?" The morose words echoed deeply in Minato's mind as he remembered what Kishima was. He seemed like a simple soul, one he could become good friends if given the time, and yet here he was, a potential foe. It felt unfair for some odd reason. Maybe I'm just feeling entitled to having friends or something...

"We should listen to his words. They do ring true in a Murder Game," Robin affirmed with a sigh, looking between Shiki, his old love, and Castle, "Perhaps myself, Illya, and Minato should take Tohno somewhere else? That'll help lessen the tension somewhat, and we can cover more ground in separate groups."

@BarrenThin @Verite @Gibbons @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Nater Taters

Kiryuin Satsuki truly slept like the dead, inundated in her slumber deeply so it appeared as though she'd never awaken again. Hers was a peaceful expression, belying dreams of days long since past. Days of when she remembered she'd a family, a father and a sister. Those she loved dear, held close to her heart. The subconscious was kind to her this time, replaying fonder memories whilst keeping safe those that were simply just wrong.

Even then, despite the black and blue bruises and possibly a concussion-laden headache conferring her this respite, all good things must come to an end.

Her eyes flickered briefly, before thundering wide open--​

KDHwCzC.gif

Honed instincts flared to life and in a single deft maneuver, Satsuki barreled from her prone position, rushing to and past Ryuko--

She issued with cold steel in her tone. "With me, Matoi."

A starling blue flash heralded the approach of Honnoji Academy's ruler, the obsidian blade glistening against the red glow of the crimson moon. A swivel of her right arm and the blade of black death descended for Wallachia's midsection--

tumblr_n34a8ox4tD1r5lfkbo1_500.gif

@C.T. @Verite @Everybunny-Else​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: C.T.
"Kouma Kishima... Why do I have a feeling that we'll soon clash again, and not as sparring partners...?" The morose words echoed deeply in Minato's mind as he remembered what Kishima was. He seemed like a simple soul, one he could become good friends if given the time, and yet here he was, a potential foe. It felt unfair for some odd reason. Maybe I'm just feeling entitled to having friends or something...

"We should listen to his words. They do ring true in a Murder Game," Robin affirmed with a sigh, looking between Shiki, his old love, and Castle, "Perhaps myself, Illya, and Minato should take Tohno somewhere else? That'll help lessen the tension somewhat, and we can cover more ground in separate groups."

@BarrenThin @Verite @Gibbons @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Nater Taters
mbx12_zps54159e40.png

"W-Well, I mean, this all happened because I was here. It's to be expected when someone who isn't supposed to be alive is just roaming around, y'know?" Yumizuka responded, putting in her two cents, "I suppose it couldn't be helped in this case, but even so, I really didn't want things to turn out like this..."

C7q2UpX.png

"Dammit... dammit all to hell. It's really not fair when you talk like that. It really isn't fair when you speak like her."

It's like looking into a fountain. It was the Akibahara Incident all over again, with the illusions in Arya Stark's lair.

But he had to face this, or else his life would continue to simply be nothing more than hypocritical.

With that, he would suddenly begin to cry, tears trailing down his cheeks as he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists tightly, just about sinking to his knees as he looked down.

"It's really not fair for you to look so much like her..."

Say it. Say her name. Or else you'll never be able to move on.

Her name was... _______ ________-san.

No, you can't repress it any longer. Bring it out from your memory. Do it.

"It's really not fair for you to be like this, Yumizuka-san..."

"Sorry... I'm so sorry... Everyone..."

@The Tactician @Nater Taters @Gibbons @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Last edited:
Kiryuin Satsuki truly slept like the dead, inundated in her slumber deeply so it appeared as though she'd never awaken again. Hers was a peaceful expression, belying dreams of days long since past. Days of when she remembered she'd a family, a father and a sister. Those she loved dear, held close to her heart. The subconscious was kind to her this time, replaying fonder memories whilst keeping safe those that were simply just wrong.

Even then, despite the black and blue bruises and possibly a concussion-laden headache conferring her this respite, all good things must come to an end.

Her eyes flickered briefly, before thundering wide open--​

KDHwCzC.gif

Honed instincts flared to life and in a single deft maneuver, Satsuki barreled from her prone position, rushing to and past Ryuko--

She issued with cold steel in her tone. "With me, Matoi."

A starling blue flash heralded the approach of Honnoji Academy's ruler, the obsidian blade glistening against the red glow of the crimson moon. A swivel of her right arm and the blade of black death descended for Wallachia's midsection--

tumblr_n34a8ox4tD1r5lfkbo1_500.gif

@C.T. @Verite @Everybunny-Else​
"Fuck you and your orders." She retorted instantly, diving out of the way of the oncoming drill.

"..."

It was a good idea though.

"..."

"...fine."

01ck.png

"Perhaps the hothead has a point," Illya spoke, seeming to agree with Gunha, "I do not know the whole extent of this person's relationship with the girl, nor do I exactly care. A lady ought to be left alone, wouldn't you agree?" She asked, before glancing at Gunha.

11ahm.png

"That aside... Hey, hey, mister, back at the mansion, I think I heard you mention some place called Academy City? You wouldn't happen to know some people named Teitoku and Mugino, right? We sorta ran into them before, and knowing how luck works, we might end up bumping into them in less than favorable conditions."

Meanwhile, Shiki would purse his lips, a dark expression covering his face.

"You seem to know a lot about me, but I don't recall divulging those topics, unless someone spoke... Either way, close, but no dice," Shiki said to Minato and Robin, frowning deeply, "I didn't kill her for that reason, though good guess."

mbx2_zps99b43c3e.png

"Ah, yes. When my vampirism took me over, and I couldn't hold myself back. That was why you did it, didn't you, Shiki-kun?"

"Even so... I'm still scum, aren't I? I'm still the worthless bastard who killed the girl he loved..."

Yumizuka simply gave a sad look. A hurt, yet apologetic look.

@Gibbons @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Schnee Corp Lawyer
"Well I guess it isn't a surprise people know about the level 5's," Gunha replied to Illya. "I don't know them know them, but as a fellow level 5 I've heard of them. Why, do they not have enough guts? I'll set'em straight," he decided, bashing his fists together.
Gunha wasn't sure what was going on between Shiki and the other girl, so he just let the boy cry it out for now. Didn't look like he needed to be injected with guts anymore.

@The Tactician @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer

"Well I guess it isn't a surprise people know about the level 5's," Gunha replied to Illya. "I don't know them know them, but as a fellow level 5 I've heard of them. Why, do they not have enough guts? I'll set'em straight," he decided, bashing his fists together.
Gunha wasn't sure what was going on between Shiki and the other girl, so he just let the boy cry it out for now. Didn't look like he needed to be injected with guts anymore.

@The Tactician @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer
02a.png

"I see... So you happen to be another one of these... Level 5s like they are? Sounds interesting," Illya commented, pondering something, "Yeah, they've been giving us some trouble. I'll explain more when we meet up with the rest of the group though. As dramatic as this scene might be, I think a change of scenery, in more ways than one, would be good for us. C'mon!" She said, beginning to walk again and leading everyone towards the Shrine Skyscraper.

@The Tactician @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gibbons

Last edited:
mbx26_zps652afa7a.png

"W-Well, I mean, this all happened because I was here. It's to be expected when someone who isn't supposed to be alive is just roaming around, y'know?" Yumizuka responded, putting in her two cents, "I suppose it couldn't be helped in this case, but even so, I really didn't want things to turn out like this..."

C7q2UpX.png

"Dammit... dammit all to hell. It's really not fair when you talk like that. It really isn't fair when you speak like her."

It's like looking into a fountain. It was the Akibahara Incident all over again, with the illusions in Arya Stark's lair.

But he had to face this, or else his life would continue to simply be nothing more than hypocritical.

With that, he would suddenly begin to cry, tears trailing down his cheeks as he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists tightly, just about sinking to his knees as he looked down.

"It's really not fair for you to look so much like her..."

Say it. Say her name. Or else you'll never be able to move on.

Her name was... _______ ________-san.

No, you can't repress it any longer. Bring it out from your memory. Do it.

"It's really not fair for you to be like this, Yumizuka-san..."

"Sorry... I'm so sorry... Everyone..."

@The Tactician @Nater Taters @Gibbons @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer
"Don't be."

T8Sr223QKFLwfriM4PsoSTlIAe1jJOZiTnA19rm4v7g

"We've all got things like this... Things we don't want to remember..."

For a moment, the images of a burning car on a moonlit bridge appeared in his mind, the flames consuming what had been his childhood.

"But... We can't run away from them or just bottle them up, you know? That's not how humans should live, and we can't live like that forever. Eventually, we have to confront the awful truth of what happened back then... You shouldn't be apologizing for coming to terms with that, Shiki. Apologizing to Yumi-chan, sure, but to us... No, there's no reason for that."

02a.png

"I see... So you happen to be another one of these... Level 5s like they are? Sounds interesting," Illya commented, pondering something, "Yeah, they've been giving us some trouble. I'll explain more when we meet up with the rest of the group though. As dramatic as this scene might be, I think a change of scenery, in more ways than one, would be good for us. C'mon!" She said, beginning to walk again and leading everyone towards the Shrine Skyscraper.

@The Tactician @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gibbons
"I'll go on ahead with you, Illya, and let Minato stay back for now. It seems he has some reason for doing so..." Robin muttered, walking alongside the young mage towards Shrine Skyscraper.

Arc01.png

SNNKT!

"Ka...aaaghh!"

jvwtMzz.png

Mari didn't know what to do herself at this point, but a plan of attack was something she could at least do. She observed Percy and Annabeth's actions though. "Be careful!", she said to them out loud. She then glanced towards Barbossa.

"There!", she pointed towards Wallachia's standpoint, among all the fingers and drills. "Fire at him!", she urged to Barbossa. She then looked towards John.

"Can you burn all that up? Or keep it from getting to us?", she asked John, pointing at the fingers and the drill.

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Verite @shrine skyscraper

02a.png

"Ah, it's nothing all that interesting. What matters is whether they've got any guts or not. But alright, let's go!" Without waiting, he leaped into the air so hard that anyone around him would likely have trouble breathing. He'd attempt to reach the top of the skyscraper, which he believed he could with his guts.

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
After breaking your way out of the artificial world that Fiamma of the Right had sent you to previously, you would find yourself in a place called Misaki Town. However, you weren't out of the woods just yet, as it would turn out that the place had been corrupted by a powerful vampire who called himself Night of Wallachia, seemingly able to manipulate fears and reside within a world called TATARI where he was all-powerful without exception, daring all the Survivors to oppose him and see what happened.

Those who would make their way to the Outskirts would face off against a girl who claimed to be the embodiment of the fears of a girl named "Akiha Tohno," guarding the unconscious body of a woman. Upon making quick work of her, the woman would wake up, revealing herself to be a powerful vampire known as Arcueid Brunestud, who claimed to be the only one around capable of defeating Wallachia by summoning the Crimson Moon with her mysterious power, the Marble Phantasm. With that, she would lead everyone to the Shrine Skyscraper.

At the Shrine Skyscraper, those who would initially traverse here would meet a young man named Motoharu Tsuchimikado, who is revealed to be the one who had been contacting them all this time through the interdimensional phone and informing them of the results that the Agents had been coming up with. Accompanying them into the building, they would face all sorts of strange occurrences, most notably ones that exploited the fears of Percy, Annabeth, and Battler. Before long, though, they would come face to face with Wallachia himself.

At first, the battle against him seemed to be for naught, as he was truly invulnerable in the territory where he had corrupted Misaki Town. However, the tables would be turned once Arcueid and those who had saved her from the Outskirts would appear. By summoning the Crimson Moon, Arcueid would seem to seal the majority of Wallachia's power, overriding his power with hers, and thus, rendering him vulnerable to the attacks of the others around him until he would inevitably fall.

Meanwhile, in the Back Alley, those who would traverse there would come across a strange vision of death, caused by Kouma Kishima, little would anyone there realize. Before long, they would come across a girl who would claim to be the spirit of a girl named Satsuki Yumizuka, who would claim to be a creation of Wallachia's TATARI, but managed to resist his evil and become her own independent existence.

The afterlife, after bumping into Aoko Aozaki and Shiki Tohno, would be led into Misaki Town where they would reunite with those in the Back Alley, where a dramatic scene would occur with Shiki coming into contact with Frank Castle and Yumizuka, a number of unpleasant memories resurfacing for quite a number of people.

latest

With the never-ending barrage of attacks coming Wallachia's way, his death was imminent. With every blade that pierced his body, every punch that landed on him, every attack that came his way, the villain's constitution and resolve weakened more and more until he would be unable to do anything but give in.

Admit defeat.

"Kuh...kkghhghhh..."

BOOM!

His body would, in one final act of vengeance, let out a small magical explosion, blasting away Furiosa off the skyscraper and to her death. But other than that, it seemed that that was it of him.

With a pained hiss that didn't sound pleasant in the slightest, like he was suffocating, the Night of Wallachia would definitively come to an end when the damage that he would sustain would prove too much to handle, and before long, what remained of his entire body would rip apart and turn to dust until nothing remained. Until no trace of him was left.

Until there was no longer any proof that he had even ever been there in the first place.

With a long, exasperated sigh, Arcueid would stretch out her arms. Though it didn't look like she had done much on her end, it seemed that summoning that Crimson Moon, however she did it, seemed to tire her greatly. With no more need for it to remain in this world, Arcueid would let her power deactivate, the Crimson Moon steadily disappearing as abruptly as it had come.

08ea407c8913cf5b5df4297d934a740f.png

Before you knew it, Misaki Town was back to normal. With a normal moon, this time. Not a giant crimson moon, not a moon with a bloody smiley face, but a normal moon this time around.

Almost like a breath of fresh air, eh?

Arc07.png

"Phewww, what a pain! Looks like he's finally over and done with. Hopefully, that's the last of him. I never liked him even back before Altrogue made him into a Dead Apostle Ancestor," Arcueid spoke, mostly to herself, it seemed, before placing a hand on her hip, "Now, I gotta go find Shiki and make sure he's alright. Hmm... Maybe I'll stop by the mansion. Bye, friends!~" She waved, and without another word, had left just as abruptly as she had appeared.

"Yeah, good work, team! Good, good work!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed, clapping his hands briefly with his usual grin after getting out of the cover he was hiding behind. "I expected nothing less from you guys! Now... Uh, how do we get outta here?"

And then a sharp sound would occur, as if on cue. A sound that you just might find familiar.

The Imagine Breaker.

Like glass shattering, part of the air seemed to shatter around you. Like you were inside a glass dome, the entire foundation collapsed, though thankfully, the shards of "glass" would dissipate before reaching you.

The shrine skyscraper collapsed harmlessly, sinking into the ground as though it had never existed. The chilly Winter air was replaced by a Fall wind. Though it was still cold, it was something, at least.

And in the back, Touma Kamijou would stand, breaking the illusion of the TATARI with the Night of Wallachia having come to an end.

QiJ6hmb.jpg

"There you guys are! You'd be surprised at how hard it is to find a giant magical dome lying around a remote town like this, though I suppose that's what happens with my kinda luck," Touma spoke, the "dome" finally collapsing until it was completely gone. Now, you were back in the normal Misaki Town, it seemed, though it seemed to hardly matter since the outside looked almost the same. Like a mirror that reflected what was outside.

"I suppose it was a bit of my fault too with that Second Magic of mine interfering with the destruction of the Core from earlier," an older voice spoke before the old man from the artificial world, Zelretch, would appear. "In any case, it seems that everything is back in order. We didn't miss much, I trust?"

"Too much to explain, old man, but we took care of it! You can be sure of that! And a hi to you by the way, Kami-yan!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed with a thumbs up. Seemed like he was familiar with Zelretch. Alright then.

"I see. When will our ride arrive then?"

"In... a few minutes, hopefully. A place that doesn't show up on GPS is pretty hard to find. But we should get before something else--"

Pow! Touma had suddenly socked Tsuchimikado right in the face.

"That's for acting like you know everything about what's going on here without giving me an explanation, you bastard."

X992nV8.jpg

"Ow... Can't live with you, can't live without you, Kami-yan! Now, anyway, before I'm interrupted again, I think we should--"

03a.png

"Hoooolld it! Attention, please, everyone!" Illya exclaimed, popping up out of nowhere, now making herself the center of attention.

"Just in case you don't remember me or we've gotten some new arrivals, I'm Illya from the castle, back from the dead along with the people who helped me get back here," she said, gesturing towards Minato, Robin, and Kirby for a brief moment, "So ah... Basically, I've got a favor to ask. I won't force anyone to doesn't want to go with me, since you've got your own journey to brave."

"To put it briefly, I'll give you all a choice. You can either choose to temporarily leave the main group and come with me to find the Dress of Heaven from my mansion that's... hopefully not destroyed and burned to the ground. With the dress, we will be able to destroy the source of whatever's causing this Murder Game to happen. It's that, or you can simply choose to continue on your present course. This goes for you as well, Robin, Kirby, the rest of you. You've done more than enough for me already, so you don't have to feel obligated to keep going if you don't want to. I'll understand."

"... Ah-huh. That's very nice. Now, if that's all everyone has to say, then--"

"Excuse me," Zelretch said, raising his hand.

"What? What is it now?!"

"I found a dead body."

MBSMQIL.png

"Huh?"

"So it seems. Take a closer look."

Gesturing somewhere else, it would seem that Gilgamesh had been murdered this time around! Lying on the ground, judging from the way the ground around him was structured, it would appear that he had been pummeled to death by something powerful, but as always, there seemed to be more to the scene than meets the eye. If you investigate, you might find something else, unless you'd rather vote right away.

"... Oh, that's pretty serious. Guess we should do another vote then."

Off you go then.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Team Beerus as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
@Melon as Erik (Phantom of the Opera)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Dark Swan (Once Upon A Time)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!
@Nater Taters as Kirby - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SLICED 'N DICED!
@Archwar as Jason - DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED AWAY!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh - MURDERD! INNOCENT! PUMMELED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - INNOCENT!
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" - TRAITOR!

Last edited:
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
After breaking your way out of the artificial world that Fiamma of the Right had sent you to previously, you would find yourself in a place called Misaki Town. However, you weren't out of the woods just yet, as it would turn out that the place had been corrupted by a powerful vampire who called himself Night of Wallachia, seemingly able to manipulate fears and reside within a world called TATARI where he was all-powerful without exception, daring all the Survivors to oppose him and see what happened.

Those who would make their way to the Outskirts would face off against a girl who claimed to be the embodiment of the fears of a girl named "Akiha Tohno," guarding the unconscious body of a woman. Upon making quick work of her, the woman would wake up, revealing herself to be a powerful vampire known as Arcueid Brunestud, who claimed to be the only one around capable of defeating Wallachia by summoning the Crimson Moon with her mysterious power, the Marble Phantasm. With that, she would lead everyone to the Shrine Skyscraper.

At the Shrine Skyscraper, those who would initially traverse here would meet a young man named Motoharu Tsuchimikado, who is revealed to be the one who had been contacting them all this time through the interdimensional phone and informing them of the results that the Agents had been coming up with. Accompanying them into the building, they would face all sorts of strange occurrences, most notably ones that exploited the fears of Percy, Annabeth, and Battler. Before long, though, they would come face to face with Wallachia himself.

At first, the battle against him seemed to be for naught, as he was truly invulnerable in the territory where he had corrupted Misaki Town. However, the tables would be turned once Arcueid and those who had saved her from the Outskirts would appear. By summoning the Crimson Moon, Arcueid would seem to seal the majority of Wallachia's power, overriding his power with hers, and thus, rendering him vulnerable to the attacks of the others around him until he would inevitably fall.

Meanwhile, in the Back Alley, those who would traverse there would come across a strange vision of death, caused by Kouma Kishima, little would anyone there realize. Before long, they would come across a girl who would claim to be the spirit of a girl named Satsuki Yumizuka, who would claim to be a creation of Wallachia's TATARI, but managed to resist his evil and become her own independent existence.

The afterlife, after bumping into Aoko Aozaki and Shiki Tohno, would be led into Misaki Town where they would reunite with those in the Back Alley, where a dramatic scene would occur with Shiki coming into contact with Frank Castle and Yumizuka, a number of unpleasant memories resurfacing for quite a number of people.

latest

With the never-ending barrage of attacks coming Wallachia's way, his death was imminent. With every blade that pierced his body, every punch that landed on him, every attack that came his way, the villain's constitution and resolve weakened more and more until he would be unable to do anything but give in.

Admit defeat.

"Kuh...kkghhghhh..."

BOOM!

His body would, in one final act of vengeance, let out a small magical explosion, blasting away Furiosa off the skyscraper and to her death. But other than that, it seemed that that was it of him.

With a pained hiss that didn't sound pleasant in the slightest, like he was suffocating, the Night of Wallachia would definitively come to an end when the damage that he would sustain would prove too much to handle, and before long, what remained of his entire body would rip apart and turn to dust until nothing remained. Until no trace of him was left.

Until there was no longer any proof that he had even ever been there in the first place.

With a long, exasperated sigh, Arcueid would stretch out her arms. Though it didn't look like she had done much on her end, it seemed that summoning that Crimson Moon, however she did it, seemed to tire her greatly. With no more need for it to remain in this world, Arcueid would let her power deactivate, the Crimson Moon steadily disappearing as abruptly as it had come.

Before you knew it, Misaki Town was back to normal. With a normal moon, this time. Not a giant crimson moon, not a moon with a bloody smiley face, but a normal moon this time around.

Arc07.png

"Phewww, what a pain! Looks like he's finally over and done with. Hopefully, that's the last of him. I never liked him even back before Altrogue made him into a Dead Apostle Ancestor," Arcueid spoke, mostly to herself, it seemed, before placing a hand on her hip, "Now, I gotta go find Shiki and make sure he's alright. Hmm... Maybe I'll stop by the mansion. Bye, friends!~" She waved, and without another word, had left just as abruptly as she had appeared.

"Yeah, good work, team! Good, good work!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed, clapping his hands briefly with his usual grin after getting out of the cover he was hiding behind. "I expected nothing less from you guys! Now... Uh, how do we get outta here?"

And then a sharp sound would occur, as if on cue. A sound that you just might find familiar.

The Imagine Breaker.

Like glass shattering, part of the air seemed to shatter around you. Like you were inside a glass dome, the entire foundation collapsed, though thankfully, the shards of "glass" would dissipate before reaching you.

The shrine skyscraper collapsed harmlessly, sinking into the ground as though it had never existed. The chilly Winter air was replaced by a Fall wind. Though it was still cold, it was something, at least.

And in the back, Touma Kamijou would stand, breaking the illusion of the TATARI with the Night of Wallachia having come to an end.

QiJ6hmb.jpg

"There you guys are! You'd be surprised at how hard it is to find a giant magical dome lying around a remote town like this, though I suppose that's what happens with my kinda luck," Touma spoke, the "dome" finally collapsing until it was completely gone. Now, you were back in the normal Misaki Town, it seemed, though it seemed to hardly matter since the outside looked almost the same. Like a mirror that reflected what was outside.

"I suppose it was a bit of my fault too with that Second Magic of mine interfering with the destruction of the Core from earlier," an older voice spoke before the old man from the artificial world, Zelretch, would appear. "In any case, it seems that everything is back in order. We didn't miss much, I trust?"

"Too much to explain, old man, but we took care of it! You can be sure of that! And a hi to you by the way, Kami-yan!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed with a thumbs up. Seemed like he was familiar with Zelretch. Alright then.

"In... a few minutes, hopefully. A place that doesn't show up on GPS is pretty hard to find. But we should get before something else--"

"That's for acting like you know everything about what's going on here without giving me an explanation, you bastard."

X992nV8.jpg

"Ow... Can't live with you, can't live without you, Kami-yan! Now, anyway, before I'm interrupted again, I think we should--"

03at.png

"Hoooolld it! Attention, please, everyone!" Illya exclaimed, popping up out of nowhere, now making herself the center of attention.

11ahm.png

"Just in case you don't remember me or we've gotten some new arrivals, I'm Illya from the castle, back from the dead along with the people who helped me get back here," she said, gesturing towards Minato, Robin, and Kirby for a brief moment, "So ah... Basically, I've got a favor to ask. I won't force anyone to doesn't want to go with me, since you've got your own journey to brave."

"To put it briefly, I'll give you all a choice. You can either choose to temporarily leave the main group and come with me to find the Dress of Heaven from my mansion that's... hopefully not destroyed and burned to the ground. With the dress, we will be able to destroy the source of whatever's causing this Murder Game to happen. It's that, or you can simply choose to continue on your present course. This goes for you as well, Robin, Kirby, the rest of you. You've done more than enough for me already, so you don't have to feel obligated to keep going if you don't want to. I'll understand."

"What? What is it now?!"

"I found a dead body."

MBSMQIL.png

"Huh?"

Gesturing somewhere else, it would seem that Gilgamesh had been murdered this time around! Lying on the ground, judging from the way the ground around him was structured, it would appear that he had been pummeled to death by something powerful, but as always, there seemed to be more to the scene than meets the eye. If you investigate, you might find something else, unless you'd rather vote right away.

Off you go then.

~CAST LIST~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)

The Dead
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh - DIED! INNOCENT! PUMMELED!

The Voted
"Oh wonderful, another murder and another group split up. Such an exciting turn of events in the Murder Game," Robin had clearly given up on being anything but sarcastic when it came to surprises. Being a veteran and already being murdered in a game kind of took the surprise out of everything for him, hoenstly, "Well, at least I'll get to talk to Erika a little while at least..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

Admit defeat.

"Kuh...kkghhghhh..."

BOOM!

Arc07.png

The Imagine Breaker.

QiJ6hmb.jpg

X992nV8.jpg

03at.png

11ahm.png

"What? What is it now?!"

"I found a dead body."

MBSMQIL.png

"Huh?"

Off you go then.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted
Mari frowned at this. Gilgamesh was a good person, in her eyes, even though they did not know each other very much. She looked around, and no one acted right away.

"Though I am not a detective or a professional, I will look at what might have happened to him", she said, as she went to investigate the body of Gilgamesh." She looked at her companions to see if they wanted to join her as well.

@Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Verite

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

Admit defeat.

"Kuh...kkghhghhh..."

BOOM!

Arc07.png

The Imagine Breaker.

QiJ6hmb.jpg

X992nV8.jpg

03at.png

11ahm.png

"What? What is it now?!"

"I found a dead body."

MBSMQIL.png

"Huh?"

Off you go then.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh - DIED! INNOCENT! PUMMELED!

The Voted

"So it happened again, huh?" Battler said as he spotted the murder scene, this time the victim being Gilgamesh. With the unconscious detective carried on his back, Battler had the intent on investigating the scene, because there was no way he was going to let the traitor responsible run around and possibly kill another innocent.

However, he did take in the fact that Robin was around and so were a few that were the murder victims from earlier. So Erika wasn't lying when she said that eventually the murdered would come back, since she was in a previous Murder Game and he was not. Might as well get the weight off of his back so he could do the investigating this time around. No way was he going to do that with some unconscious Witch on him.

tumblr_m9ycj0EzcB1qd06lm.png

"Hey Robin... er, this is somewhat of bad timing, the murder and all, but I'm going to take a closer look at that. So... I do need someone to keep an eye on miss detective here. She's all roughed up after a fight, but I can tell she'll be fine," Battler looked over at Robin, still carrying the detective on his back as if she were getting a piggyback ride.

@The Tactician

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

Admit defeat.

"Kuh...kkghhghhh..."

BOOM!

Arc07.png

The Imagine Breaker.

QiJ6hmb.jpg

X992nV8.jpg

03at.png

11ahm.png

"What? What is it now?!"

"I found a dead body."

MBSMQIL.png

"Huh?"

Off you go then.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted
Huh another dead body. And after all that effort from beating the vampire guy.

"We should help her." Karin suggested to Ethel.

"Yeah... Ethel will help her." Ethel replied, also saying it to Illya, ignoring the current murder.

@Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.