• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
vZuRGXw.png

"I don't know what you're talking about, and frankly, whatever you're talking about, I hardly think that's the time for that. The matter in front of me is more important than you might realize. Not that I'd like to talk about the other guy in any situation that's less pressing than this," Shiki spoke, "But don't worry. I won't be sticking around for long, so you won't have to be like that for very long. Whatever I might have done against you, I apologize, but now is hardly the time. Wouldn't you agree?"

Satsuki05.png

"M-Mister Gunha, please stop them! Shiki-kun, please. It's me. It's Sacchi--"

Xr2d5H0.png

"Shut up. Shut up. You're not... You're not her!" Shiki exclaimed, clenching his fist tightly and raising his arm, seemingly about to go over and hit Yumizuka!

01e.png

"Is he going to...?!"

@BarrenThin @Gibbons @The Tactician @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Back Alley
"Not on my watch," Not wasting any time in stepping in, Robin was in front of Yumizuka with his tome out, "Mister Tohno, I suggest you calm down this instant! This girl... Whatever your quarrel with her, there is no reason for violence."

"Yeah, what would Ciel and Aoko think?" Minato's hand had latched onto Shiki's arm, holding it back from punching Yumizuka, "Hitting a woman just because you're angry with her... Man, I thought you were okay, but that's just disgusting... I wonder if she would be proud of you doing such a horrible thing?" The Persona user hoped the boy would catch on to who he was referring to. While he knew little of Shiki and Mikasa's relationship, he knew they had been quite close together, and the invocation of her memory should hold some weight with him.​

"I'll carry my own weight" Ryner answers "I can carry one person, if it's too much hassle for the clearly superior vampire lady"

He was hoping no-one would have to piggy back on him, but he could do it if it was needed

He chants, his legs glowing white as he looks to the vampire "You got all of them?"

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @Everyone​
Ethel was just confused on how the Hailstone dealt nothing at all. Is Wallachia on a higher level then Ethel?

GL1PpRk.png

"Just shut up you jerk... I will kill you... kill!" Ethel said, with a glare in her eyes. She's ready to assassinate Wallachia as long as he doesn't bother her.

"Target, acquired."

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Verite @Shrine Skyscraper Top​
Percy drew Riptide. "We knew a man like you. His name was Luke Castellan. He used others to gain favor with the Titans, he embodied Kronos, the Titan of time, and he wanted to destroy Olympus, thus destroying Western Civilization." Percy held it. "You know what happened to him? We sent him to Tartarus."

Annabeth drew her knife, and put on her baseball cap, turning her invisible. She ran towards Wallachia invisibly.

Percy held Riptide out, and ran at Wallachia...

Not invisibly... He raised the sword, and slashed at him. "For everyone who has died. This is to free us, and this is for Olympus!" He said, slicing.
John was reeling a bit from the impact. He then remembered, in all the craziness, Mari. He looked, and amazingly she was doing just fine, seeming to maneuver herself deftly against the pillar and avoiding harm. He then focused his attention towards the Wallachia character. He was taunting them, it seemed. He kept the urge to taunt back though, instead opting to respond with action.

tumblr_loni6k5qLp1qd6v0do1_500.gif

"Laugh all you want man," he said, "now it's about to get turned up. Or should I say... burned up?"

tumblr_lroxnhwUpl1qky9no.gif

He then hurled a large ball of fire, originating from his lighter and amplified with his pyrokinetic powers, and raised the temperatures even higher as it left his hands. He hoped he had the element of surprise on his side, acting quickly as Wallachia seemed concentrated on taunting them.

@Verite @Mari @The Silver Paladin @might roman @team bearus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @shrineskyscraper

After finding a safe spot to lay Donny down at Lon'qu turned to face Wallachia while he took his sword out.

11101988_979471558770419_161380388_n.jpg

"Fear someone like you...? Pleas I have better things to fear than you...."

9b8e0999b773e422596466f6a57c7af3.jpg

Noticing Ethel appearing to be up to something Lon'qu dashed into combat alongside Percy. Sure he was hurt but for now he didn't seem to care. He took his sword and tried to take Wallachia's head off with it. Lon'qu knew full well this could mark the end of him if he wasn't careful but right now as long as he could do something it mattered not to him what would happen to him.

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Verite @Shrine Skyscraper Top​
DZqz2EB.gif

Gilgamesh flew backwards into one of the Pillars, a giant crack going up along it upon impact. In response to Wallachia's taunt he simply laughed and declared "Ha! You might fight well, but you are truly delusional if you expect me to beg for mercy!" before more of his Gates of Babylon proceed to fire directly at him... He also didn't seem to be taking any effort to prevent Lonqu from being caught in the crossfire while he was attempting his rather risky maneuver.

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Verite @Shrine Skyscraper Top​
Mari stood back and stayed in a safe range from these attacks on Wallachia. There was not anything she could really do to aid them or direct them, after all. She brushed her clothes clean after being blown away by Wallachia and had to hang on to and climb down a pillar safely. That was dangerous enough for Mari.

@The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Verite @Shrine Skyscraper Top
Arc01.png

"Mmm... Ooh, I got it! That was called passive-aggression! Usually used by people who have something they wanna say but would rather give a run-around instead! Hehe, Shiki's teaching me a lot about modern nuances! I'm getting good at this!"

"And on that topic, what Ms. Cinder said has to be... a metaphor? No, a simile!"

"Anyway, enough about that. Hang on tight!"

Either way, Arcueid would take whoever she assumed couldn't fly, namely Cinder and Ryuuko, whom the vampire would assume to be still carrying the unconscious Satsuki, into her arms, before taking a brief squatting position and leaping right into the air, causing a small shockwave from the sheer force of her legs pushing against the ground and gravity as she would do so.

She just sorta left Kizaru, Misaka, Bee, and Max in the dust though. Tough luck. Well, at least Kizaru and Misaka were capable of traveling up the side of the building by themselves, right?

Wallachia easily took every attack that came his way. The slash from Percy, the scorching attack from Pyro, the barrage from Gilgamesh, and even the decapitation from Lon'qu. Wordlessly, his body fell down with his head gone, numerous blades sticking out of it, before the whole body would turn into ash, in classic fashion for a vampire.

And yet that was still not enough.

From behind you all, you would all see Wallachia, floating perfectly fine in the air, as though he now resided within an identical body, with no evidence of strain on his part from resurrecting himself so quickly.

SP1-_Warachia.png

"Yes, yes, that's more like it!" Wallachia exclaimed excitedly with a small laugh, "Give me all your hate! I can taste the fear! It's just as sweet as blood!" He said, about to raise his arm and perform another attack, before a strange sight would cause him to pause.

From the edge of the building, a woman carrying Ryuuko, Satsuki, and Cinder, hopefully followed by Ryner, Kizaru, and Misaka, would appear from below, as though she had jumped quite a great height to reach the top. Landing on top of one of the pillars, unceremoniously dropping the three women she was carrying before rather abruptly, the woman would smile at you all.

"Ya-ho~, are you friends of these fine people I just met? Time's a little short, but I'm Arcueid. Call me Arc for short. I'm here to help you guys out," she said. Quite a convenient appearance.

And perhaps for the first time, Wallachia's expression suddenly shifted to that of a concerned one. A deep frown quickly replaced his confident grin, his features almost torn by his inconvenience.

"The White Princess... Brunestud! So you happen to be present as well. I had heard rumors about you, but to think I'd be in the presence of the enemy... Tch, no matter. You're in my world, so even someone as powerful as you cannot best me."

Arc04.png

"Don't be so sure, monster."

Suddenly, it felt like the entire world around you would rumble. Everything shook like an earthquake. A strange sensation filled the entire air. One second, it was hot like the Summer air. Another, it suddenly became cold like a Winter chill. Clouds moved faster than you could realize. The moon rapidly changed from crescent to half to full, back to crescent, and so on.

Time was accelerating rapidly.

Nature was being manipulated.

And then.

The rumbling stopped as abruptly as it had come. Steadily, the atmosphere became... red. And as you would look up, you would see that the moon, previously white and with a sadistic smile on it, was replaced by a red one.

The Crimson Moon.

cf0e2d0be343d501e8d5d6fa88c90f72.jpg

"Wha... You used the Marble Phantasm to seal away my powers?! I had thought you were too weak to--"

"Nope, I'm still plenty strong!" She said with something of a nonchalant demeanor, "I would just crash the moon into you, but I gave it some more thought when I came over here, and I mean... only an idiot would actually consider crashing the moon into you, or anything more than that, right?" She said, before clearing her throat, looking at you all as she would cross her arms, "I'll keep it short and sweet. Now that the Crimson Moon and I are here, Wallachia's power has been mostly sealed away, though his connection to this world has to be severed manually. In other words, by force. You all have it in you to dish out some more attacks that'll finally conveniently hurt him now, right?"

"... Huh. I'm not sure I get it, but alright. Go get 'im, team!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed in the background as he hid behind one of the pillars for cover from all the chaos going on.

"Tch! Even without the TATARI, I can still combat you all!" Wallachia grunted in anger, attempting another attack. This time, red crackles of what looked like electricity would materialize from his hands, before being launched towards you all!

3Fa5N5y.png
JsNxkhB.png

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper

Last edited:
Gunha was certainly not one to turn down a request for help. He would quickly step in the way and bring up his own fist to match Shiki's since it seemed like he was gonna hit her.
"...You're a man, aren't you? You shouldn't hit a girl."

@Verite
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Schnee Corp Lawyer
@Nater Taters
@The Tactician
"Not on my watch," Not wasting any time in stepping in, Robin was in front of Yumizuka with his tome out, "Mister Tohno, I suggest you calm down this instant! This girl... Whatever your quarrel with her, there is no reason for violence."

"Yeah, what would Ciel and Aoko think?" Minato's hand had latched onto Shiki's arm, holding it back from punching Yumizuka, "Hitting a woman just because you're angry with her... Man, I thought you were okay, but that's just disgusting... I wonder if she would be proud of you doing such a horrible thing?" The Persona user hoped the boy would catch on to who he was referring to. While he knew little of Shiki and Mikasa's relationship, he knew they had been quite close together, and the invocation of her memory should hold some weight with him.​
Shiki recoiled in brief pain when his fist would collide into Gunha's, before suddenly finding himself further held back by Minato. He attempted to resist, glaring straight at the individual in front of him.

PhG5Yug.png

"Get off of me! This is none of your business! You don't have any right to... to...!" Shiki exclaimed, attempting to shake off Minato, though it seemed that even if he would be successful, he'd have Robin and Gunha to deal with, which weakened his resolve a bit.

"You don't understand... Of course, none of you understand! She's not who she says she is! She's not what she looks like! She's just... she's just...!"

tsukivn01.png

"A ghost. A phantom. Is that what you wanted to say, Shiki-kun?" Yumizuka suddenly asked with a somber tone, seeming to instantly, instantly calming down with a sad smile as she looked away.

"Is this all because you're the one who killed me?"

The first girl who he could not save.

The name that he had repressed from his mind for so long.

An existence that made his stance on life hypocritical in an instant.

Shiki's resolve crumbled as his expression went from anger to pure anguish in a second.

LHyFmZ4.png

"Shut up. Shut up. You're not real. You're not real!"

"Ehh... what's going on here? Do you know something about this, onii-chan?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Gibbons

Last edited:
Arc01.png

"Mmm... Ooh, I got it! That was called passive-aggression! Usually used by people who have something they wanna say but would rather give a run-around instead! Hehe, Shiki's teaching me a lot about modern nuances! I'm getting good at this!"

"And on that topic, what Ms. Cinder said has to be... a metaphor? No, a simile!"

Either way, Arcueid would take whoever she assumed couldn't fly, namely Cinder and Ryuuko, whom the vampire would assume to be still carrying the unconscious Satsuki, into her arms, before taking a brief squatting position and leaping right into the air, causing a small shockwave from the sheer force of her legs pushing against the ground and gravity as she would do so.

She just sorta left Kizaru, Misaka, Bee, and Max in the dust though. Tough luck. Well, at least Kizaru and Misaka were capable of traveling up the side of the building by themselves, right?

- - -

Wallachia easily took every attack that came his way. The slash from Percy, the scorching attack from Pyro, the barrage from Gilgamesh, and even the decapitation from Lon'qu. Wordlessly, his body fell down with his head gone, numerous blades sticking out of it, before the whole body would turn into ash, in classic fashion for a vampire.

From behind you all, you would all see Wallachia, floating perfectly fine in the air, as though he now resided within an identical body, with no evidence of strain on his part from resurrecting himself so quickly.

SP1-Warachia.png

"Yes, yes, that's more like it!" Wallachia exclaimed excitedly with a small laugh, "Give me all your hate! I can taste the fear! It's just as sweet as blood!" He said, about to raise his arm and perform another attack, before a strange sight would cause him to pause.

From the edge of the building, a woman carrying Ryuuko, Satsuki, and Cinder, hopefully followed by Ryner, Kizaru, and Misaka, would appear from below, as though she had jumped quite a great height to reach the top. Landing on top of one of the pillars, unceremoniously dropping the three women she was carrying before rather abruptly, the woman would smile at you all.

Arc01.png

"Ya-ho~, are you friends of these fine people I just met? Time's a little short, but I'm Arcueid. Call me Arc for short. I'm here to help you guys out," she said. Quite a convenient appearance.

And perhaps for the first time, Wallachia's expression suddenly shifted to that of a concerned one. A deep frown quickly replaced his confident grin, his features almost torn by his inconvenience.

Warachia02.png

"The White Princess... Brunestud! So you happen to be present as well. I had heard rumors about you, but to think I'd be in the presence of the enemy... Tch, no matter. You're in my world, so even someone as powerful as you cannot best me."

Arc05.png

Suddenly, it felt like the entire world around you would rumble. Everything shook like an earthquake. A strange sensation filled the entire air. One second, it was hot like the Summer air. Another, it suddenly became cold like a Winter chill. Clouds moved faster than you could realize. The moon rapidly changed from crescent to half to full, back to crescent, and so on.

And then.

The rumbling stopped as abruptly as it had come. Steadily, the atmosphere became... red. And as you would look up, you would see that the moon, previously white and with a sadistic smile on it, was replaced by a red one.

The Crimson Moon.

"Wha... You used the Marble Phantasm to seal away my powers?! I had thought you were too weak to--"

Arc01.png

"Nope, I'm still plenty strong!" She said with something of a nonchalant demeanor, "I would just crash the moon into you, but I gave it some more thought when I came over here, and I mean... only an idiot would actually consider crashing the moon into you, or anything more than that, right?" She said, before clearing her throat, looking at you all as she would cross her arms, "I'll keep it short and sweet. Now that the Crimson Moon and I are here, Wallachia's power has been mostly sealed away, though his connection to this world has to be severed manually. In other words, by force. You all have it in you to dish out some more attacks that'll finally conveniently hurt him now, right?"

"... Huh. I'm not sure I get it, but alright. Go get 'im, team!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed in the background as he hid behind one of the pillars for cover from all the chaos going on.

"Tch! Even without the TATARI, I can still combat you all!" Wallachia grunted in anger, attempting another attack. This time, red crackles of what looked like electricity would materialize from his hands, before being launched towards you all!

3Fa5N5y.png
JsNxkhB.png

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper
Percy clutched the sword once again, and Annabeth took her baseball cap off. She tossed her knife into the air and caught it. "Let's go, Percy." She said. She put the hat back on, turning invisible, and snuck around to attack Wallachia.

Percy ran at him with Riptide again.

Arc01.png

- - -

SP1-Warachia.png

Arc01.png

Warachia02.png

Arc05.png

And then.

The Crimson Moon.

Arc01.png

3Fa5N5y.png
JsNxkhB.png

"Well, this is super different now, then," Kinuhata commented, getting ready to actually attack this time. If her attacks could actually be effective, she was more than happy to beat the caped guy up.

The esper sprinted to the side, hoping to get out of the way of whatever Wallachia was doing. Being struck by lightning was not on the day's agenda. Quickly coming to a stop once she'd run far enough, she switched directions and headed straight for Wallachia and threw a piece of a broken column she'd picked up at him, closing in all the while.

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper​

Last edited:
Shiki recoiled in brief pain when his fist would collide into Gunha's, before suddenly finding himself further held back by Minato. He attempted to resist, glaring straight at the individual in front of him.

PhG5Yug.png

"Get off of me! This is none of your business! You don't have any right to... to...!" Shiki exclaimed, attempting to shake off Minato, though it seemed that even if he would be successful, he'd have Robin and Gunha to deal with, which weakened his resolve a bit.

"You don't understand... Of course, none of you understand! She's not who she says she is! She's not what she looks like! She's just... she's just...!"

tsukivn01.png

"A ghost. A phantom. Is that what you wanted to say, Shiki-kun?" Yumizuka suddenly asked with a somber tone, seeming to instantly, instantly calming down with a sad smile as she looked away.

Shiki's resolve crumbled as his expression went from anger to pure anguish in a second.

LHyFmZ4.png

07ba.png

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Gibbons
"I... Maybe?" Minato released his hold on the now despairing Shiki and shrugged at Illya's question, "I know that Shiki has another side... One that he can't control..."

"And it's the one who committed the crime?" Robin took over for Minato, inferring what he believed was the truth, "The spirit we met mentioned how the Nanaya family was not normal, and Shiki is one of, if not the only surviving members of that line. He can't control it on his own, and it's the side that killed this girl... Correct, Tohno-san?"

Arc01.png

- - -

SP1-Warachia.png

Arc01.png

Warachia02.png

Arc05.png

And then.

The Crimson Moon.

Arc01.png

3Fa5N5y.png
JsNxkhB.png

Ethel would suddenly speed up through the lightning attack, having watched Wallachia talk to the new girl. Something about his power sealed away. It's the perfect time... to assassinate.

However, Ethel knew that this attack doesn't work all the time, and can even fail hitting Wallachia, in which case would leave Ethel wide open.

@DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper @i can't contain all these tags​

PhG5Yug.png

tsukivn01.png

LHyFmZ4.png

07ba.png

"Yeah, honestly I don't understand what you're talking about at all. But I do know that real or not, a man can stand up for a girl who's in trouble with his guts. It'd take someone really gutless to go and hit a girl, you know?"
He had no idea what was going on, but he'd never let such gutless actions occur while he was here.

@Verite
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Schnee Corp Lawyer
@Nater Taters
@The Tactician

Arc01.png

- - -

SP1-Warachia.png

Arc01.png

Warachia02.png

Arc05.png

And then.

The Crimson Moon.

Arc01.png

3Fa5N5y.png
JsNxkhB.png

"..."

4613384-0531583050-latest

• Useful
Reactions: Verite
Arc01.png

- - -

SP1-Warachia.png

Arc01.png

Warachia02.png

Arc05.png

And then.

The Crimson Moon.

Arc01.png

3Fa5N5y.png
JsNxkhB.png

"Tch" Ryner gripped the back of Max's collar, and anyone else who happened to be unable to scale the building, leaping into the air, before dropping slightly, a blue disc forming under him, as he hopped through the air quickly, arriving after the vampire and dropping off his passengers​

"Oh boy, he likes to monologue..."

A massive blue disc formed right in front of the villainy villain, absorbing the lightning as best it could as he proceeded to step forwards
"I don't know if you're a servant of that Fiamma guy, but I'll tell you something. It doesn't matter if you are, because we're going to kill you, and if we can't kill you..."

"I'll just erase you entirely"

tumblr_m63wcmlAFe1r48w05o8_400.gif

His legs glowed once more, as he leapt through the air at near mach speeds, aiming to divekick the opponent in the chest, before leaping backward, aiming a volley of fireball spells down at his foe while in the air

'Shit, there's too many people here, too dangerous to use my power here, but...'
He glances toward the vampire, a look of thought on his face for a moment
'It's risky, but I could try it...if it came to it'

He hoped it wouldn't

"Now...I'm willing to bet when the smoke clear you'll be unharmed..."
It always ended that way, didn't it?

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Skyscraper Peeps​

Percy clutched the sword once again, and Annabeth took her baseball cap off. She tossed her knife into the air and caught it. "Let's go, Percy." She said. She put the hat back on, turning invisible, and snuck around to attack Wallachia.

Percy ran at him with Riptide again.
"Well, this is super different now, then," Kinuhata commented, getting ready to actually attack this time. If her attacks could actually be effective, she was more than happy to beat the caped guy up.

The esper sprinted to the side, hoping to get out of the way of whatever Wallachia was doing. Being struck by lightning was not on the day's agenda. Quickly coming to a stop once she'd run far enough, she switched directions and headed straight for Wallachia and threw a piece of a broken column she'd picked up at him, closing in all the while.
@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper
Ethel would suddenly speed up through the lightning attack, having watched Wallachia talk to the new girl. Something about his power sealed away. It's the perfect time... to assassinate.

However, Ethel knew that this attack doesn't work all the time, and can even fail hitting Wallachia, in which case would leave Ethel wide open.

@DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper @i can't contain all these tags​
"Tch" Ryner gripped the back of Max's collar, and anyone else who happened to be unable to scale the building, leaping into the air, before dropping slightly, a blue disc forming under him, as he hopped through the air quickly, arriving after the vampire and dropping off his passengers​

"Oh boy, he likes to monologue..."

A massive blue disc formed right in front of the villainy villain, absorbing the lightning as best it could as he proceeded to step forwards
"I don't know if you're a servant of that Fiamma guy, but I'll tell you something. It doesn't matter if you are, because we're going to kill you, and if we can't kill you..."

"I'll just erase you entirely"

tumblr_m63wcmlAFe1r48w05o8_400.gif

His legs glowed once more, as he leapt through the air at near mach speeds, aiming to divekick the opponent in the chest, before leaping backward, aiming a volley of fireball spells down at his foe while in the air

'Shit, there's too many people here, too dangerous to use my power here, but...'
He glances toward the vampire, a look of thought on his face for a moment
'It's risky, but I could try it...if it came to it'

He hoped it wouldn't

"Now...I'm willing to bet when the smoke clear you'll be unharmed..."
It always ended that way, didn't it?

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Skyscraper Peeps​
The vampire would easily grab Ryner by the foot, acting with his own hypersonic reactions, before smashing the magician into the ground. He was about to follow up with a kick to Ryner's face, before having to shift his attention towards the other opponents when they would act as well.

AWG7YGr.png

"Tch!"

Wallachia's cape would morph into what seemed to be a blade, as he would swing it around and slice the broken column launched by Kinuhata cleanly in half. However, the gesture would distract him long enough for Percy and Annabeth to get the jump on him, Percy managing to get a good stab in Wallachia's body, causing the villain to yelp briefly in pain. It was different from before. With the woman who called herself Arcueid suddenly showing up and turning the tables with whatever she had pulled, things had definitely changed.

Still, he wasn't about to submit just yet.

In an attempt to get Riptide out of his body, Wallachia would send his fist into the demigod's face, hoping to punch him away, before just about ripping the sword out of his chest. However, it would prove to be a bad judgment call in the heat of the moment, as the nonchalant light kick or whatever from Kizaru, along with Ethel's assassination technique, would catch him by surprise, sending him crashing into a nearby pillar and providing a taste of his own medicine.

He would not submit. He would not submit. He would not submit.

"I've had enough of you whelps! Even if you might have become stronger with greater numbers, even if I have become weakened by this red moon, I will destroy you all!" He hissed, creating waves of black fire from below you all in order to scorch you alive!

2866541de8ef8b215e43aa85195cefed.png

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper

The vampire would easily grab Ryner by the foot, acting with his own hypersonic reactions, before smashing the magician into the ground. He was about to follow up with a kick to Ryner's face, before having to shift his attention towards the other opponents when they would act as well.

AWG7YGr.png

"Tch!"

Wallachia's cape would morph into what seemed to be a blade, as he would swing it around and slice the broken column launched by Kinuhata cleanly in half. However, the gesture would distract him long enough for Percy and Annabeth to get the jump on him, Percy managing to get a good stab in Wallachia's body, causing the villain to yelp briefly in pain. It was different from before. With the woman who called herself Arcueid suddenly showing up and turning the tables with whatever she had pulled, things had definitely changed.

In an attempt to get Riptide out of his body, Wallachia would send his fist into the demigod's face, hoping to punch him away, before just about ripping the sword out of his chest. However, it would prove to be a bad judgment call in the heat of the moment, as the nonchalant light kick or whatever from Kizaru, along with Ethel's assassination technique, would catch him by surprise, sending him crashing into a nearby pillar and providing a taste of his own medicine.

"I've had enough of you whelps! Even if you might have become stronger with greater numbers, even if I have become weakened by this red moon, I will destroy you all!" He hissed, creating waves of black fire from below you all in order to scorch you alive!

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper
Ryner winced in pain as he hit the ground, pain rippling through his chest as he felt the air in his lungs forced out, leaving him gasping as the vampire was pushed back by the others
"Y-You really are quite textbook" he murmurs as he sits up "Whelps. Who even says that any more?"
He turns to Arc slowly "Hey, I have a favour to ask"

"Throw me into the air"
He smirks slightly, standing up slowly
"As far as I can go...Get me to the border of this illusionary world...Quickly"

His body would glow blue as he flooded his veins with protection magic

"I'm going to bring this guy's illusionary realm crashing down around him"

What was this guy thinking? Surely this was too dangerous!

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Skyscraper Peeps​

"I... Maybe?" Minato released his hold on the now despairing Shiki and shrugged at Illya's question, "I know that Shiki has another side... One that he can't control..."

"And it's the one who committed the crime?" Robin took over for Minato, inferring what he believed was the truth, "The spirit we met mentioned how the Nanaya family was not normal, and Shiki is one of, if not the only surviving members of that line. He can't control it on his own, and it's the side that killed this girl... Correct, Tohno-san?"
"Yeah, honestly I don't understand what you're talking about at all. But I do know that real or not, a man can stand up for a girl who's in trouble with his guts. It'd take someone really gutless to go and hit a girl, you know?"
He had no idea what was going on, but he'd never let such gutless actions occur while he was here.

@Verite
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Schnee Corp Lawyer
@Nater Taters
@The Tactician
01c.png

"Perhaps the hothead has a point," Illya spoke, seeming to agree with Gunha, "I do not know the whole extent of this person's relationship with the girl, nor do I exactly care. A lady ought to be left alone, wouldn't you agree?" She asked, before glancing at Gunha.

"That aside... Hey, hey, mister, back at the mansion, I think I heard you mention some place called Academy City? You wouldn't happen to know some people named Teitoku and Mugino, right? We sorta ran into them before, and knowing how luck works, we might end up bumping into them in less than favorable conditions."

Meanwhile, Shiki would purse his lips, a dark expression covering his face.

"You seem to know a lot about me, but I don't recall divulging those topics, unless someone spoke... Either way, close, but no dice," Shiki said to Minato and Robin, frowning deeply, "I didn't kill her for that reason, though good guess."

"Ah, yes. When my vampirism took me over, and I couldn't hold myself back. That was why you did it, didn't you, Shiki-kun?"

"Even so... I'm still scum, aren't I? I'm still the worthless bastard who killed the girl he loved..."

Yumizuka simply gave a sad look. A hurt, yet apologetic look.

@Gibbons @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Last edited:
Arc01.png

- - -

SP1-Warachia.png

Arc01.png

Warachia02.png

Arc05.png

And then.

The Crimson Moon.

Arc01.png

3Fa5N5y.png
JsNxkhB.png

Cinder Fall
@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper

tumblr_inline_neegc3c72d1sk47ji.png

"Spot on..." Cinder said, she seemed somewhat intrigued that Arcueid picked up on what she was doing this quickly; looks like things just got interesting... Though, she didn't have much time to reflect on this as she was being carried to the top of the skyscraper by her newfound companion. Listening carefully to the events taking place, she quickly realized they were in for a battle; as the red crackles of electricity was launched towards them, the air around them, Cinder produced strange runes of sorts around her... Following by a blast of flames...
tumblr_mz10jzqEYW1sog9koo4_400.gif

It looked like this attack of hers was defensive in nature, and she was attempting to destroy the projectiles headed towards them.

Arc01.png

- - -

SP1-Warachia.png

Arc01.png

Warachia02.png

Arc05.png

And then.

The Crimson Moon.

Arc01.png

3Fa5N5y.png
JsNxkhB.png

Wordlessly giving a determined look towards Wallachia, Battler laid Erika on the ground, keeping the Endless Nine field around her. He estimated that it would stay for at least a few more minutes, but that was all the time he needed.

"Useless..."

With a simple gesture, the Endless Sorcerer brought out his broadsword, a golden illumination radiating from it, same as his cape returned, probably just for the show of it.

174254054BA74592200496

"It's all useless."

As the lightning was easily held off by the Endless Nine field, keeping the detective safe, Battler sped out of that field of being struck by the red lightning. The golden weapon being surrounded by the glow of the Red Truth, Battler wildly swung at the foe, hoping to get a few good hits on Wallachia before backing away.

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper​

AWG7YGr.png

"Tch!"

Kinuhata simply focused some more nitrogen at her feet and dashed forward, attempting to keep the flame at bay while she ran up to Wallachia to give him a good punch in the face at full power. This wasn't someone she'd bother not killing.

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher@Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper

Arc01.png

- - -

SP1-Warachia.png

Arc01.png

Warachia02.png

Arc05.png

And then.

The Crimson Moon.

Arc01.png

3Fa5N5y.png
JsNxkhB.png

aSrlo0x.jpg

"Hang on tight? What--" Ryuko's eyes widened as she realized the vampire girl was swooping in. She turned halfway as if to scurry off and was almost instantaneously grabbed from behind. Before she even had a chance to say otherwise, Arcueid leaped up and Ryuko was left to squirm and cry out almost helplessly. The almost childlike thrashing and grumbling only ceased when she dropped roughly to the ground, the unconscious Satsuki not far behind and landing on her back. Shoving Kiryuin off without a second's notice, Ryuko stood back up herself and dusted herself off.

"Next time, ask permission!" She huffed petulantly, especially when she had been shoved so damn close to Satsuki and...that fire chick she knew somewhat. The rest of it she tuned almost out, still grumbling about the forceful carry. "I could have done it by myself goddammit. Yeah. Totally." Then the moon turned red.

"...WHY'S THE MOON REDDER THAN JAKUZURE'S FACE WHEN KIRYUIN GIVES HER A COMPLIMENT?!"

"In other words, by force. You all have it in you to dish out some more attacks that'll finally conveniently hurt him now, right?"

"...Oh." She remarked sheepishly, before a wild grin emerged. "Hell yeah! I'm in a real fighting mood now." She cracked her knuckles, and letting the others get their attacks in. No she totally wasn't standing there in awe and petrified by some of their moves like Kizaru's, that wasn't her style, what are you thinking. Don't be silly.

She pulled out her red scissor blade, letting it extend out to twice it's length...

tumblr_mvjumijniM1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

...before she blitzed forward, going for a slice clean across Wallachia's torso.

@Verite @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Ryner winced in pain as he hit the ground, pain rippling through his chest as he felt the air in his lungs forced out, leaving him gasping as the vampire was pushed back by the others
"Y-You really are quite textbook" he murmurs as he sits up "Whelps. Who even says that any more?"
He turns to Arc slowly "Hey, I have a favour to ask"

"Throw me into the air"
He smirks slightly, standing up slowly
"As far as I can go...Get me to the border of this illusionary world...Quickly"

His body would glow blue as he flooded his veins with protection magic

"I'm going to bring this guy's illusionary realm crashing down around him"

What was this guy thinking? Surely this was too dangerous!

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Skyscraper Peeps​
Cinder Fall
@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper

tumblr_inline_neegc3c72d1sk47ji.png

"Spot on..." Cinder said, she seemed somewhat intrigued that Arcueid picked up on what she was doing this quickly; looks like things just got interesting... Though, she didn't have much time to reflect on this as she was being carried to the top of the skyscraper by her newfound companion. Listening carefully to the events taking place, she quickly realized they were in for a battle; as the red crackles of electricity was launched towards them, the air around them, Cinder produced strange runes of sorts around her... Following by a blast of flames...
tumblr_mz10jzqEYW1sog9koo4_400.gif

It looked like this attack of hers was defensive in nature, and she was attempting to destroy the projectiles headed towards them.
Wordlessly giving a determined look towards Wallachia, Battler laid Erika on the ground, keeping the Endless Nine field around her. He estimated that it would stay for at least a few more minutes, but that was all the time he needed.

"Useless..."

With a simple gesture, the Endless Sorcerer brought out his broadsword, a golden illumination radiating from it, same as his cape returned, probably just for the show of it.

174254054BA74592200496

"It's all useless."

As the lightning was easily held off by the Endless Nine field, keeping the detective safe, Battler sped out of that field of being struck by the red lightning. The golden weapon being surrounded by the glow of the Red Truth, Battler wildly swung at the foe, hoping to get a few good hits on Wallachia before backing away.

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Kaykay @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper​
Kinuhata simply focused some more nitrogen at her feet and dashed forward, attempting to keep the flame at bay while she ran up to Wallachia to give him a good punch in the face at full power. This wasn't someone she'd bother not killing.

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher@Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shrine Skyscraper​
aSrlo0x.jpg

"Hang on tight? What--" Ryuko's eyes widened as she realized the vampire girl was swooping in. She turned halfway as if to scurry off and was almost instantaneously grabbed from behind. Before she even had a chance to say otherwise, Arcueid leaped up and Ryuko was left to squirm and cry out almost helplessly. The almost childlike thrashing and grumbling only ceased when she dropped roughly to the ground, the unconscious Satsuki not far behind and landing on her back. Shoving Kiryuin off without a second's notice, Ryuko stood back up herself and dusted herself off.

"Next time, ask permission!" She huffed petulantly, especially when she had been shoved so damn close to Satsuki and...that fire chick she knew somewhat. The rest of it she tuned almost out, still grumbling about the forceful carry. "I could have done it by myself goddammit. Yeah. Totally." Then the moon turned red.

"...WHY'S THE MOON REDDER THAN JAKUZURE'S FACE WHEN KIRYUIN GIVES HER A COMPLIMENT?!"

"...Oh." She remarked sheepishly, before a wild grin emerged. "Hell yeah! I'm in a real fighting mood now." She cracked her knuckles, and letting the others get their attacks in. No she totally wasn't standing there in awe and petrified by some of their moves like Kizaru's, that wasn't her style, what are you thinking. Don't be silly.

She pulled out her red scissor blade, letting it extend out to twice it's length...

tumblr_mvjumijniM1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

...before she blitzed forward, going for a slice clean across Wallachia's torso.

@Verite @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @El Tigre! @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
Arc01.png

"Sorry. I have to focus on keeping the Crimson Moon up. It's hard enough to keep something like this that only comes up every 10,000 years active by manipulating nature, let alone doing so when limited to only 40% of my power. But I'll be rooting for you to come up with something else in the background!" Arcueid replied to Ryner in a chipper tone. Shot down, but that was alright. Right?

Meanwhile, Cinder would manage to reflect the sparks of dark electricity-like projectiles that would come her way, but she'd be given little time to recover after what Wallachia would follow up with later.

Holding up his arms to protect himself, the vampire would attempt to shield himself from Battler's attacks, though it was apparent that he was being damaged, and before he'd get a chance to counterattack, Kinuhata's punch would send him skidding back several feet with a resounding grunt. He couldn't give in yet. He couldn't give in yet.

He had come back after hundreds of years of sleep, and he wasn't about to have it all go away like it was nothing.

SNNKT!

With a large amount of blood spurting out, Ryuuko's blade would successfully split the vampire in half while he concentrated so much on his next plan, ironically enough.

"Ka...aaaghh!"

jvwtMzz.png

No no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO.

It would not end like this.

It could absolutely not end like this.

As his body flew away from Ryuuko's speedblitz, he would do one last thing.

"Last Arc-Drive. Disappear, you all!"

With that, in what seemed to be a last ditch effort, Wallachia would snap his claw-like fingers, using his magecraft to materialize a giant drill from the ground, initially facing upwards, before repositioning itself and sending itself flying towards you all at high speeds, while also simultaneously struggling to regenerate the torso that he had lost!

58a5d793b7737fce66b5fe809ceec2f2.png

If you could all work your way around the attack, you could get one last attack and finally end Wallachia's reign for good!

@C.T. @Atomyk @DapperDogman @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Kaykay

Last edited:
"Oh well, that's fine and all" Ryner mutters, visibly rolling his eyes
"You'd think someone with her power could easily just throw me into the air, gawd"

The male strode toward the drill, a hand lazliy shooting up as a single finger created a shield that stopped the drill as he yawned loudly
Ryner+lute+_2bcbc2f45a19f5403c802a9f5e83d018.jpg

"Guess I'll have to actually invest some effort this time"

Peeking his head around he'd aim his other hand at Wallawhatshisface
"Oh, yeah, die"
densetsu-no-yuusha-no-densetsu-4.png

Snapping his fingers about half a dozen Gates of Babylon would open, blades shooting from them all, hopefully enough to kill him, if not, at least enough to stall his regeneration for one of our other mighty heroes to kill him themselves

Ryner had a weird thought, about maybe not being some predestined hero in this world, that maybe he was just a footnote in this story, and thus couldn't save the day alone
That would be great, he wouldn't have to invest so much effort into trying

Arc01.png

"Sorry. I have to focus on keeping the Crimson Moon up. It's hard enough to keep something like this that only comes up every 10,000 years active by manipulating nature, let alone doing so when limited to only 40% of my power. But I'll be rooting for you to come up with something else in the background!" Arcueid replied to Ryner in a chipper tone. Shot down, but that was alright. Right?

Meanwhile, Cinder would manage to reflect the sparks of dark electricity-like projectiles that would come her way, but she'd be given little time to recover after what Wallachia would follow up with later.

Holding up his arms to protect himself, the vampire would attempt to shield himself from Battler's attacks, though it was apparent that he was being damaged, and before he'd get a chance to counterattack, Kinuhata's punch would send him skidding back several feet with a resounding grunt. He couldn't give in yet. He couldn't give in yet.

He had come back after hundreds of years of sleep, and he wasn't about to have it all go away like it was nothing.

SNNKT!

With a large amount of blood spurting out, Ryuuko's blade would successfully split the vampire in half while he concentrated so much on his next plan, ironically enough.

"Ka...aaaghh!"

jvwtMzz.png

No no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO.

It would not end like this.

It could absolutely not end like this.

As his body flew away from Ryuuko's speedblitz, he would do one last thing.

"Last Arc-Drive. Disappear, you all!"

With that, in what seemed to be a last ditch effort, Wallachia would snap his claw-like fingers, using his magecraft to materialize a giant drill from the ground, initially facing upwards, before repositioning itself and sending itself flying towards you all at high speeds, while also simultaneously struggling to regenerate the torso that he had lost!

58a5d793b7737fce66b5fe809ceec2f2.png

@C.T. @Atomyk @DapperDogman @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Kaykay
Cinder Fall
@C.T. @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Kaykay

Cinder didn't have enough time to conjure up another heavy attack to counter the drill, so instead... She drew some sort of container from her belt, quickly swiping it in the air for a moment, leaving behind a strange, yellow powder in the air which hardened into white crystals.
tumblr_static_ckwc0e9vr7k04kkowwc0kcgs4.gif

She quickly sent the crystals flying towards the drill, upon impact, they would detonate, causing an immense explosion of some sort, quickly attempting to move out of the way of the drill afterwards, just incase it were to pose a threat even after that... In the meantime had her eyes set on their opponent, who was beginning to regenerate himself, she was prepared for a followup attack, but, first, she needed a small moment to recover, and see if that drill was still intact...

Status
Not open for further replies.