• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rynamesh was too busy shouting at Ethel to react, and thus took a bitchslap to the face, even if it only stung a litte

"Y-You...You dare strike me?!" Oh boy "You lowly wench!"

He was then stabbed in the legs by a million arrows or something, or he would have been, had they not been deflected by his Gates of Babylon

"You may think I'm joking around, but you don't understand...I just inherited that man's power..."
"The least I can do is uphold his honour"

Ryner, you fucking moron

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Bomb
"The honor of super being a cocky, arrogant, asshole with super bad hair doesn't take much to uphold."​

07b.png
06b.png

"..."

"..."

Last edited:
"I see, I see..." Robin sighed as he stared at the strange act that Ryner was putting on, "Is he supposed to be that one fellow that just died, Gilgamesh? Quite odd of him to do that, and disrespectful as well." In his session of rambling, he drew Erika closer to him, enjoying the near-forgotten warmth of his love, "I missed being so close to you..."

@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies
"I did too, I'll admit that..." Erika quickly dismissed the current issues that were taking place, almost forgetting that there was important matters going on. Guess she could get easily distracted once she was in the embrace of the tactician that introduced her to the true concept of love.

As they were back together, Robin would take notice that his left wrist was duct tape to Erika's right wrist. The duct tape was something that she had to reintroduce again...

"Don't worry, just making sure that we stick together~"

Oh Erika, I never knew you were the type to make puns.​

"The honor of super being a cocky, arrogant, asshole with super bad hair doesn't take much to uphold."​
"Yeah, basically"

"But you notice something?"

"You guys all started paying attention to me when I did it...Until now, I've been near invisible"
Maybe because been sleeping this whole time?
"Think about that while you're down there shining the boots of the King of Heroes"

That was something
He's still being an idiot though

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Kaykay @Bomb @Verite @Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Yeah, basically"

"You guys all started paying attention to me when I did it...Until now, I've been near invisible"
"Think about that while you're down there shining the boots of the King of Heroes"

That was something

"Karin, can I kill this guy?"

"No, Ethel!"

"'Kay..."

You're safe for now, Rynamesh...

@DapperDogman @power rangers go​

Last edited:
ughhh_zps7k7jnaqd.jpg

NYEH HEH HEH! ARE YOU ALL STILL DOING THAT WHOLE "KILLING EACH OTHER" THING?? WHY?!?!?

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

YOU SHOULD JUST DO WHAT I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE BEEN DOING, AND TALK TO THE FLOWERS!!! THEY'LL NEVER HURT YOU!! THEY CAN'T EVEN WALK!!!

ughhhhhh_zpsfkzjknwj.png

THEN YOU CAN JUST HAVE FRIENDS AND BE COOL, LIKE, ME!!!!!

@ Anyone really i promise i'll do better from now on ;;​

"..Brains." (Pathetic..)

Stubbs may have been one of the few people who didn't have any real issue with Gil. Both of them weren't too fond of Saber but for different reasons. Yet, here was this slouch dressing up like him and mocking the dead. He knew the guy wasn't particularly likeable but sheesh, why not do a little jig on the body while you're at it?

"Dumb.....Asss..." He rasped out before reaching for a cigarette only to pause. Damn, that's right. He was still out of them and right when he needed one the most.

Saber for her part looked over the body with a blank stare. She knew Gilgamesh wouldn't stay dead so this was only delaying the inevtible confrontation the two of them would have had at some point later on down the line.

But she couldn't help but be slightly concerned at the power of these killers if they could so easily dispose of the King of Heros, repugnant an attitude he might have. She also didn't approve of the antics.

"Instead of acting a fool, perhaps you can figure out who killed Gilgamesh lest you be next?"

"Ah, Lon'qu, surprised to see that you and Donnel have been dragged into this fiasco..." Robin spoke with a wave before returning to enjoying the sight of Erika sleeping soundly.

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
"...It's unfortanute but I really can't complain right now....Execpt for one of our teamates trying to kill me then getting themselves killed...."
"I did too, I'll admit that..." Erika quickly dismissed the current issues that were taking place, almost forgetting that there was important matters going on. Guess she could get easily distracted once she was in the embrace of the tactician that introduced her to the true concept of love.

As they were back together, Robin would take notice that his left wrist was duct tape to Erika's right wrist. The duct tape was something that she had to reintroduce again...

"Don't worry, just making sure that we stick together~"

Oh Erika, I never knew you were the type to make puns.​
"...I knew there was a good reason to stay away from her...."

Meanwhile Donny was resting to recover from his injuries.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Rynamesh was too busy shouting at Ethel to react, and thus took a bitchslap to the face, even if it only stung a litte

"Y-You...You dare strike me?!" Oh boy "You lowly wench!"

He was then stabbed in the legs by a million arrows or something, or he would have been, had they not been deflected by his Gates of Babylon

"You may think I'm joking around, but you don't understand...I just inherited that man's power..."
"The least I can do is uphold his honour"

Ryner, you fucking moron

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Bomb

5ac5d764cb.jpg

"..." Reece didn't have any words.
"Yeah, basically"

That was something

"..I'll give you that it's clever, but if you crave attention, you could try speaking to someone to get it.. Rather to resorting to dishonorable and time-wasting tactics such as the one you just performed." Despite saying this, Reece had an understanding of people not paying much mind to you. Regardless, her focus was now on investigating, so it wasn't really the time for heartfelt discussions on the matter.

@I don't know who all's investigating​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
"Yeah, basically"

That was something

"Karin, can I kill this guy?"

"No, Ethel!"

"'Kay..."

You're safe for now, Rynamesh...

@DapperDogman @power rangers go​

whZpcjQ.png

"...No, I think we should super kill him. He needs to super learn his place."​

Electricity had danced through the air, intertwining with a bevy of magical phenomena to put an end to the man that stood before them. The battlefield had shone like a kaleidoscope of dazzling imagery, awing even Misaka, who saw Esper powers on a daily basis. As the battle had come to an end, an unmistakable smirk was plastered on young girl's face, brown eyes moving slowly upward to spy on the moon above. As normalcy settled on the town, Misaka felt as if she was dreaming, a nightmare transitioning to a pleasant and comforting experience.

As the world began to shatter, it was nothing short of... magic.

clN8mfj.gif

"You... of course it would be you..."

Misaka stared at Touma, eyes flinching slightly in the light of the falling glass. She knew he'd be back to save the day at the most opportune of times. It was almost as if he always planned it this way! Crossing her arms, Misaka sharply turned her head and tried to pretend she hadn't been staring at Touma. Her eyes came upon Ryner, who she was surprised to hear echoing her thoughts. Wait a second... who did he think he was?! Touma wasn't here to show him up, that wasn't even who he was! What was with boys thinking they were the center of attention? As Ryner moved to stand over Gilgamesh's body in disgust, Misaka stepped over to him haughtily, taking care to avoid those investigating the body closer.

"Your idea?" Misaka asked, chin lifted slightly upward. It was almost as if she was looking down on him, even though he stood taller. "How could you have had that idea? Hey--" Clenching a hand, Misaka conjured electricity around it. A display of electricity made her feel like her words carried more weight. She'd never been proven otherwise. "You can't just be thankful that we got helped out? This isn't some... contest! I mean, uh, it's a game, yeah, but... Er, we're working together here, not against each other. No one's trying to steal your glory. You're hardly the only one going through this." The young girl was blushing at this point, even if she didn't realize it. Her eyes shifted slightly toward Touma as she ranted. "You know what, if you're heading with them to find the source, then I won't be heading that way. How do you like that, huh? A taste of your own medicine!"

EmSpzhV.png

"E-Eh...? Wait..." A look of incredulity fell upon Misaka's face as she saw Ryner change his clothing before her. In fact, he seemed to be just about going insane before her very eyes! "Jeez, what's with you... Are you even listening to me?" Blinking at Ryner, or whoever the heck he was trying to be, Misaka decided she needed to avoid this guy from now. "I'm just gonna... see how the investigation is going." With that, Misaka stepped away to join the others in their examination.

Yeah, okay, whatever. It was time to focus for Misaka Mikoto.

Appearing as if he was always there, Sans stood behind Ryner to watch the barrage of arrows fly. The skeleton's eye sockets glanced between Ryner and the others.

hiZqUos.jpg

yeah, i think i've just been beaten. who knew not giving a care could go to such bonely depths.

1tPUfyu.jpg

maybe you should have stayed invisible.

Looking off to the side, Sans then eyed Papyrus.

bro.

where'd you get the sick shades.

@DapperDogman @Verite @Bomb @Hospes @Kaykay @coralprime @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Right" Ryner mutters, snapping his fingers again, the armour vanishing as he coughs quietly "back to being invisible, gotcha"

Thank god for that

"I have tried to examine the bodies, but it's like some weird force refuses to allow me to get any info about the scenes with my eyes...I've been useless this entire game..."

He really was thinking about killing Fiamma himself at this point, and letting everyone leave this world

It was foretold he'd walk a lonely, desolate path, after all

"I think that might all change soon enough though..."

@Whoever's still reading by this point​

"Maybe later" was all Ethel said to her.

Ethel walked over to Donny... and yawned.

And for the folks watching this, this is going to be safe for children.

@whoever​
Lon'qu.png

"....."

Lon'qu glanced at Ethel while keeping an eye on Donny who was still out cold...
"..Brains." (Pathetic..)

Stubbs may have been one of the few people who didn't have any real issue with Gil. Both of them weren't too fond of Saber but for different reasons. Yet, here was this slouch dressing up like him and mocking the dead. He knew the guy wasn't particularly likeable but sheesh, why not do a little jig on the body while you're at it?

"Dumb.....Asss..." He rasped out before reaching for a cigarette only to pause. Damn, that's right. He was still out of them and right when he needed one the most.

Saber for her part looked over the body with a blank stare. She knew Gilgamesh wouldn't stay dead so this was only delaying the inevtible confrontation the two of them would have had at some point later on down the line.

But she couldn't help but be slightly concerned at the power of these killers if they could so easily dispose of the King of Heros, repugnant an attitude he might have. She also didn't approve of the antics.

"Instead of acting a fool, perhaps you can figure out who killed Gilgamesh lest you be next?"

".....That would be a good idea..... I however am going to keep an eye on Donny....So good luck investigating...." was all he said while keeping an eye on his friend.

@Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"I have tried to examine the bodies, but it's like some weird force refuses to allow me to get any info about the scenes with my eyes...I've been useless this entire game..."

He really was thinking about killing Fiamma himself at this point, and letting everyone leave this world

It was foretold he'd walk a lonely, desolate path, after all

"I think that might all change soon enough though..."

@Whoever's still reading by this point​

Well.. Now that was another thing that Reece could relate to. She sighed slightly, gaze briefly returning to the male with mild interest. "Your.. Eyes. What do you mean?" she inquired, curiously. "..Well, regardless of your meaning, you aren't the only one facing the issue. My Sybil abilities seem to have been tampered with, as well. If I had those, then I could solve this within moments.." she explained, trailing off.

"..But I don't, and I can't."

@DapperDogman @Atomyk @Bomb @Investigators

Kinuhata decided to poke the unattended and unconscious Ryan to search for signs of life.

@Hospes @nomorerynameshnomorethingstodorip​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Deoxys would have, once again, seemingly faded away from existence just to re-emerge at the scene of interest, standing over the corpse of Gilgamesh.

It was apparently in its Normal Forme

The alien would look down on the fallen human monarch "His arrogance payed off, in the end. Good riddance to a wretched pulp." Deoxys said, lacking any respect for the dead Gilgamesh. Deoxys valued assertiveness and strength in an organism, but those who do not know their own true strengths and expect too much of themselves are nothing more than wastes of biomatter.

Deoxys could say the same for some residents of its own universe. A distinct mental image of a red cap and a pokeball drift into Deoxys' mind before being shut out.

The pokemon looked up and turned to the rest of the organisms. Before anyone could say anything to Deoxys, it immediately said "No, this was not me. I do not have enhanced physical strength, and this is obviously not the work of telekinesis or any other non-physical approach."

Deoxys finished..then started up again.

"It is not Stubbs, either."

@DapperDogman @Verite @Bomb @Hospes @Kaykay @Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @coralprime @EVERYONE​

Status
Not open for further replies.