• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

"So it happened again, huh?" Battler said as he spotted the murder scene, this time the victim being Gilgamesh. With the unconscious detective carried on his back, Battler had the intent on investigating the scene, because there was no way he was going to let the traitor responsible run around and possibly kill another innocent.

However, he did take in the fact that Robin was around and so were a few that were the murder victims from earlier. So Erika wasn't lying when she said that eventually the murdered would come back, since she was in a previous Murder Game and he was not. Might as well get the weight off of his back so he could do the investigating this time around. No way was he going to do that with some unconscious Witch on him.

tumblr_m9ycj0EzcB1qd06lm.png

"Hey Robin... er, this is somewhat of bad timing, the murder and all, but I'm going to take a closer look at that. So... I do need someone to keep an eye on miss detective here. She's all roughed up after a fight, but I can tell she'll be fine," Battler looked over at Robin, still carrying the detective on his back as if she were getting a piggyback ride.

@The Tactician
"Wait, what now?" Robin's face suddenly paled as Battler explained the situation? Erika had been in an actual fight? His Erika had gotten hurt during said fight?

Fiamma would have hell to pay for hurting the little detective.

"Give her here," The tactician's tone had a dark undertone as he gave the order to Battler. Without a second thought, he had Erika in his arms, cradled carefully as he carried her over to a decent spot to sit down at.

"Guess I'm stuck with nothing really to do... Ilona-chan, Miss Ryan, are you two here as well?" Minato called out as things went on, looking around the area for the two girls he had taken under his wing in some manner.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
After breaking your way out of the artificial world that Fiamma of the Right had sent you to previously, you would find yourself in a place called Misaki Town. However, you weren't out of the woods just yet, as it would turn out that the place had been corrupted by a powerful vampire who called himself Night of Wallachia, seemingly able to manipulate fears and reside within a world called TATARI where he was all-powerful without exception, daring all the Survivors to oppose him and see what happened.

Those who would make their way to the Outskirts would face off against a girl who claimed to be the embodiment of the fears of a girl named "Akiha Tohno," guarding the unconscious body of a woman. Upon making quick work of her, the woman would wake up, revealing herself to be a powerful vampire known as Arcueid Brunestud, who claimed to be the only one around capable of defeating Wallachia by summoning the Crimson Moon with her mysterious power, the Marble Phantasm. With that, she would lead everyone to the Shrine Skyscraper.

At the Shrine Skyscraper, those who would initially traverse here would meet a young man named Motoharu Tsuchimikado, who is revealed to be the one who had been contacting them all this time through the interdimensional phone and informing them of the results that the Agents had been coming up with. Accompanying them into the building, they would face all sorts of strange occurrences, most notably ones that exploited the fears of Percy, Annabeth, and Battler. Before long, though, they would come face to face with Wallachia himself.

At first, the battle against him seemed to be for naught, as he was truly invulnerable in the territory where he had corrupted Misaki Town. However, the tables would be turned once Arcueid and those who had saved her from the Outskirts would appear. By summoning the Crimson Moon, Arcueid would seem to seal the majority of Wallachia's power, overriding his power with hers, and thus, rendering him vulnerable to the attacks of the others around him until he would inevitably fall.

Meanwhile, in the Back Alley, those who would traverse there would come across a strange vision of death, caused by Kouma Kishima, little would anyone there realize. Before long, they would come across a girl who would claim to be the spirit of a girl named Satsuki Yumizuka, who would claim to be a creation of Wallachia's TATARI, but managed to resist his evil and become her own independent existence.

The afterlife, after bumping into Aoko Aozaki and Shiki Tohno, would be led into Misaki Town where they would reunite with those in the Back Alley, where a dramatic scene would occur with Shiki coming into contact with Frank Castle and Yumizuka, a number of unpleasant memories resurfacing for quite a number of people.

latest

With the never-ending barrage of attacks coming Wallachia's way, his death was imminent. With every blade that pierced his body, every punch that landed on him, every attack that came his way, the villain's constitution and resolve weakened more and more until he would be unable to do anything but give in.

Admit defeat.

"Kuh...kkghhghhh..."

BOOM!

His body would, in one final act of vengeance, let out a small magical explosion, blasting away Furiosa off the skyscraper and to her death. But other than that, it seemed that that was it of him.

With a pained hiss that didn't sound pleasant in the slightest, like he was suffocating, the Night of Wallachia would definitively come to an end when the damage that he would sustain would prove too much to handle, and before long, what remained of his entire body would rip apart and turn to dust until nothing remained. Until no trace of him was left.

Until there was no longer any proof that he had even ever been there in the first place.

With a long, exasperated sigh, Arcueid would stretch out her arms. Though it didn't look like she had done much on her end, it seemed that summoning that Crimson Moon, however she did it, seemed to tire her greatly. With no more need for it to remain in this world, Arcueid would let her power deactivate, the Crimson Moon steadily disappearing as abruptly as it had come.

08ea407c8913cf5b5df4297d934a740f.png

Before you knew it, Misaki Town was back to normal. With a normal moon, this time. Not a giant crimson moon, not a moon with a bloody smiley face, but a normal moon this time around.

Almost like a breath of fresh air, eh?

Arc07.png

"Phewww, what a pain! Looks like he's finally over and done with. Hopefully, that's the last of him. I never liked him even back before Altrogue made him into a Dead Apostle Ancestor," Arcueid spoke, mostly to herself, it seemed, before placing a hand on her hip, "Now, I gotta go find Shiki and make sure he's alright. Hmm... Maybe I'll stop by the mansion. Bye, friends!~" She waved, and without another word, had left just as abruptly as she had appeared.

"Yeah, good work, team! Good, good work!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed, clapping his hands briefly with his usual grin after getting out of the cover he was hiding behind. "I expected nothing less from you guys! Now... Uh, how do we get outta here?"

And then a sharp sound would occur, as if on cue. A sound that you just might find familiar.

The Imagine Breaker.

Like glass shattering, part of the air seemed to shatter around you. Like you were inside a glass dome, the entire foundation collapsed, though thankfully, the shards of "glass" would dissipate before reaching you.

The shrine skyscraper collapsed harmlessly, sinking into the ground as though it had never existed. The chilly Winter air was replaced by a Fall wind. Though it was still cold, it was something, at least.

And in the back, Touma Kamijou would stand, breaking the illusion of the TATARI with the Night of Wallachia having come to an end.

QiJ6hmb.jpg

"There you guys are! You'd be surprised at how hard it is to find a giant magical dome lying around a remote town like this, though I suppose that's what happens with my kinda luck," Touma spoke, the "dome" finally collapsing until it was completely gone. Now, you were back in the normal Misaki Town, it seemed, though it seemed to hardly matter since the outside looked almost the same. Like a mirror that reflected what was outside.

"I suppose it was a bit of my fault too with that Second Magic of mine interfering with the destruction of the Core from earlier," an older voice spoke before the old man from the artificial world, Zelretch, would appear. "In any case, it seems that everything is back in order. We didn't miss much, I trust?"

"Too much to explain, old man, but we took care of it! You can be sure of that! And a hi to you by the way, Kami-yan!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed with a thumbs up. Seemed like he was familiar with Zelretch. Alright then.

"I see. When will our ride arrive then?"

"In... a few minutes, hopefully. A place that doesn't show up on GPS is pretty hard to find. But we should get before something else--"

Pow! Touma had suddenly socked Tsuchimikado right in the face.

"That's for acting like you know everything about what's going on here without giving me an explanation, you bastard."

X992nV8.jpg

"Ow... Can't live with you, can't live without you, Kami-yan! Now, anyway, before I'm interrupted again, I think we should--"

03at.png

"Hoooolld it! Attention, please, everyone!" Illya exclaimed, popping up out of nowhere, now making herself the center of attention.

11ahm.png

"Just in case you don't remember me or we've gotten some new arrivals, I'm Illya from the castle, back from the dead along with the people who helped me get back here," she said, gesturing towards Minato, Robin, and Kirby for a brief moment, "So ah... Basically, I've got a favor to ask. I won't force anyone to doesn't want to go with me, since you've got your own journey to brave."

"To put it briefly, I'll give you all a choice. You can either choose to temporarily leave the main group and come with me to find the Dress of Heaven from my mansion that's... hopefully not destroyed and burned to the ground. With the dress, we will be able to destroy the source of whatever's causing this Murder Game to happen. It's that, or you can simply choose to continue on your present course. This goes for you as well, Robin, Kirby, the rest of you. You've done more than enough for me already, so you don't have to feel obligated to keep going if you don't want to. I'll understand."

"... Ah-huh. That's very nice. Now, if that's all everyone has to say, then--"

"Excuse me," Zelretch said, raising his hand.

"What? What is it now?!"

"I found a dead body."

MBSMQIL.png

"Huh?"

"So it seems. Take a closer look."

Gesturing somewhere else, it would seem that Gilgamesh had been murdered this time around! Lying on the ground, judging from the way the ground around him was structured, it would appear that he had been pummeled to death by something powerful, but as always, there seemed to be more to the scene than meets the eye. If you investigate, you might find something else, unless you'd rather vote right away.

"... Oh, that's pretty serious. Guess we should do another vote then."

Off you go then.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Team Beerus as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
@Melon as Erik (Phantom of the Opera)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Dark Swan (Once Upon A Time)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!
@Nater Taters as Kirby - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SLICED 'N DICED!
@Archwar as Jason - DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED AWAY!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh - DIED! INNOCENT! PUMMELED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - INNOCENT!
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" - TRAITOR!
"Aaaaand there we go, someone stealing my idea and taking all of the glory too" Ryner mutters, sitting and rubbing his face slowly, his head hurt, too much noise at once
He snapped his fingers and could feel the gates opening behind him, many more than before, had he really taken Gilgamesh's power now he'd died?
That was something to keep in mind, for the time being

"We don't need a dress" Ryner mutters quietly
"But if you insist on having a backup plan, sure, let's go get this dress of yours..."
Ryner couldn't help but feel he would have better luck tracking down this Fiamma by himself and killing him. Though he'd probably just be left there, looming over the space where Fiamma had been, a much stronger foe for the group...

"Whenever you're ready, let's do this"

@ Verite @Dress peeps​

Mari frowned at this. Gilgamesh was a good person, in her eyes, even though they did not know each other very much. She looked around, and no one acted right away.

"Though I am not a detective or a professional, I will look at what might have happened to him", she said, as she went to investigate the body of Gilgamesh." She looked at her companions to see if they wanted to join her as well.

@Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Verite

Annabeth stood behind Mari, she took out the laptop. "I'll take notes of what you find. Also, what do you think we should do? Go with Ilya? Or stay here?" She asked.

@Verite @Investigation

• Love
Reactions: Mari
"Wait, what now?" Robin's face suddenly paled as Battler explained the situation? Erika had been in an actual fight? His Erika had gotten hurt during said fight?

Fiamma would have hell to pay for hurting the little detective.

"Give her here," The tactician's tone had a dark undertone as he gave the order to Battler. Without a second thought, he had Erika in his arms, cradled carefully as he carried her over to a decent spot to sit down at.

"Guess I'm stuck with nothing really to do... Ilona-chan, Miss Ryan, are you two here as well?" Minato called out as things went on, looking around the area for the two girls he had taken under his wing in some manner.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes
As Battler gave the couple their space for now, the unconscious detective did appear peacefully asleep, despite the fact that she was roughly flung into a pillar during the fight that she was in not too long ago.

"... d-di... did I do good.... Lady... Bern... ka...stel...?"

Erika happened to mumble out something, sounding as if she were having some dream based on a past memory. At least she was able to say such a thing, signifying that she was going to be fine like Battler reassured the tactician.

@The Tactician

Meanwhile, Battler finally decided to take a good look at the murder scene, he needed to investigate it all before inputting his vote or even thinking of which group he would converge into.

@Verite

As Battler gave the couple their space for now, the unconscious detective did appear peacefully asleep, despite the fact that she was roughly flung into a pillar during the fight that she was in not too long ago.

"... d-di... did I do good.... Lady... Bern... ka...stel...?"

Erika happened to mumble out something, sounding as if she were having some dream based on a past memory. At least she was able to say such a thing, signifying that she was going to be fine like Battler reassured the tactician.

@The Tactician

Meanwhile, Battler finally decided to take a good look at the murder scene, he needed to investigate it all before inputting his vote or even thinking of which group he would converge into.

@Verite
Robin couldn't help but softly smile as his love mumbled in her sleep. She was always rather cute when she did that, though then again, her being asleep was already a beautiful sight. So relaxed, unlike when she was stuck on a difficult case, though he couldn't help but love the sheer dedication she had when it came to her work.

"You did just fine, Erika-chan..."

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
After breaking your way out of the artificial world that Fiamma of the Right had sent you to previously, you would find yourself in a place called Misaki Town. However, you weren't out of the woods just yet, as it would turn out that the place had been corrupted by a powerful vampire who called himself Night of Wallachia, seemingly able to manipulate fears and reside within a world called TATARI where he was all-powerful without exception, daring all the Survivors to oppose him and see what happened.

Those who would make their way to the Outskirts would face off against a girl who claimed to be the embodiment of the fears of a girl named "Akiha Tohno," guarding the unconscious body of a woman. Upon making quick work of her, the woman would wake up, revealing herself to be a powerful vampire known as Arcueid Brunestud, who claimed to be the only one around capable of defeating Wallachia by summoning the Crimson Moon with her mysterious power, the Marble Phantasm. With that, she would lead everyone to the Shrine Skyscraper.

At the Shrine Skyscraper, those who would initially traverse here would meet a young man named Motoharu Tsuchimikado, who is revealed to be the one who had been contacting them all this time through the interdimensional phone and informing them of the results that the Agents had been coming up with. Accompanying them into the building, they would face all sorts of strange occurrences, most notably ones that exploited the fears of Percy, Annabeth, and Battler. Before long, though, they would come face to face with Wallachia himself.

At first, the battle against him seemed to be for naught, as he was truly invulnerable in the territory where he had corrupted Misaki Town. However, the tables would be turned once Arcueid and those who had saved her from the Outskirts would appear. By summoning the Crimson Moon, Arcueid would seem to seal the majority of Wallachia's power, overriding his power with hers, and thus, rendering him vulnerable to the attacks of the others around him until he would inevitably fall.

Meanwhile, in the Back Alley, those who would traverse there would come across a strange vision of death, caused by Kouma Kishima, little would anyone there realize. Before long, they would come across a girl who would claim to be the spirit of a girl named Satsuki Yumizuka, who would claim to be a creation of Wallachia's TATARI, but managed to resist his evil and become her own independent existence.

The afterlife, after bumping into Aoko Aozaki and Shiki Tohno, would be led into Misaki Town where they would reunite with those in the Back Alley, where a dramatic scene would occur with Shiki coming into contact with Frank Castle and Yumizuka, a number of unpleasant memories resurfacing for quite a number of people.

latest

With the never-ending barrage of attacks coming Wallachia's way, his death was imminent. With every blade that pierced his body, every punch that landed on him, every attack that came his way, the villain's constitution and resolve weakened more and more until he would be unable to do anything but give in.

Admit defeat.

"Kuh...kkghhghhh..."

BOOM!

His body would, in one final act of vengeance, let out a small magical explosion, blasting away Furiosa off the skyscraper and to her death. But other than that, it seemed that that was it of him.

With a pained hiss that didn't sound pleasant in the slightest, like he was suffocating, the Night of Wallachia would definitively come to an end when the damage that he would sustain would prove too much to handle, and before long, what remained of his entire body would rip apart and turn to dust until nothing remained. Until no trace of him was left.

Until there was no longer any proof that he had even ever been there in the first place.

With a long, exasperated sigh, Arcueid would stretch out her arms. Though it didn't look like she had done much on her end, it seemed that summoning that Crimson Moon, however she did it, seemed to tire her greatly. With no more need for it to remain in this world, Arcueid would let her power deactivate, the Crimson Moon steadily disappearing as abruptly as it had come.

Before you knew it, Misaki Town was back to normal. With a normal moon, this time. Not a giant crimson moon, not a moon with a bloody smiley face, but a normal moon this time around.

Arc07.png

"Phewww, what a pain! Looks like he's finally over and done with. Hopefully, that's the last of him. I never liked him even back before Altrogue made him into a Dead Apostle Ancestor," Arcueid spoke, mostly to herself, it seemed, before placing a hand on her hip, "Now, I gotta go find Shiki and make sure he's alright. Hmm... Maybe I'll stop by the mansion. Bye, friends!~" She waved, and without another word, had left just as abruptly as she had appeared.

"Yeah, good work, team! Good, good work!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed, clapping his hands briefly with his usual grin after getting out of the cover he was hiding behind. "I expected nothing less from you guys! Now... Uh, how do we get outta here?"

And then a sharp sound would occur, as if on cue. A sound that you just might find familiar.

The Imagine Breaker.

Like glass shattering, part of the air seemed to shatter around you. Like you were inside a glass dome, the entire foundation collapsed, though thankfully, the shards of "glass" would dissipate before reaching you.

The shrine skyscraper collapsed harmlessly, sinking into the ground as though it had never existed. The chilly Winter air was replaced by a Fall wind. Though it was still cold, it was something, at least.

And in the back, Touma Kamijou would stand, breaking the illusion of the TATARI with the Night of Wallachia having come to an end.

QiJ6hmb.jpg

"There you guys are! You'd be surprised at how hard it is to find a giant magical dome lying around a remote town like this, though I suppose that's what happens with my kinda luck," Touma spoke, the "dome" finally collapsing until it was completely gone. Now, you were back in the normal Misaki Town, it seemed, though it seemed to hardly matter since the outside looked almost the same. Like a mirror that reflected what was outside.

"I suppose it was a bit of my fault too with that Second Magic of mine interfering with the destruction of the Core from earlier," an older voice spoke before the old man from the artificial world, Zelretch, would appear. "In any case, it seems that everything is back in order. We didn't miss much, I trust?"

"Too much to explain, old man, but we took care of it! You can be sure of that! And a hi to you by the way, Kami-yan!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed with a thumbs up. Seemed like he was familiar with Zelretch. Alright then.

"In... a few minutes, hopefully. A place that doesn't show up on GPS is pretty hard to find. But we should get before something else--"

"That's for acting like you know everything about what's going on here without giving me an explanation, you bastard."

X992nV8.jpg

"Ow... Can't live with you, can't live without you, Kami-yan! Now, anyway, before I'm interrupted again, I think we should--"

03at.png

"Hoooolld it! Attention, please, everyone!" Illya exclaimed, popping up out of nowhere, now making herself the center of attention.

11ahm.png

"Just in case you don't remember me or we've gotten some new arrivals, I'm Illya from the castle, back from the dead along with the people who helped me get back here," she said, gesturing towards Minato, Robin, and Kirby for a brief moment, "So ah... Basically, I've got a favor to ask. I won't force anyone to doesn't want to go with me, since you've got your own journey to brave."

"To put it briefly, I'll give you all a choice. You can either choose to temporarily leave the main group and come with me to find the Dress of Heaven from my mansion that's... hopefully not destroyed and burned to the ground. With the dress, we will be able to destroy the source of whatever's causing this Murder Game to happen. It's that, or you can simply choose to continue on your present course. This goes for you as well, Robin, Kirby, the rest of you. You've done more than enough for me already, so you don't have to feel obligated to keep going if you don't want to. I'll understand."

"What? What is it now?!"

"I found a dead body."

MBSMQIL.png

"Huh?"

Gesturing somewhere else, it would seem that Gilgamesh had been murdered this time around! Lying on the ground, judging from the way the ground around him was structured, it would appear that he had been pummeled to death by something powerful, but as always, there seemed to be more to the scene than meets the eye. If you investigate, you might find something else, unless you'd rather vote right away.

Off you go then.

~CAST LIST~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)

The Dead
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh - MURDERD! INNOCENT! PUMMELED!

The Voted
200px-FEA_Lon'qu.png

Well it looked like Gilgamesh was now dead. So much for being some high and mighty 'unkillable' person. Yet still Lon'qu still felt some sadness of him being dead as another member of the group was now dead. For now however Lon'qu couldn't think over that as he had an injured friend to attend to. Lon'qu thought everything that he had been thinking about over in his head while helping to patch Donny up with whatever he had. Both do notice Robin was back but didn't comment as Lon'qu was busy patching Donny up since he had passed out again after his one attack.

@Whoever​

Ryner slowly strode over toward the body, his chin raised high in the air as he stood over the body, looking down at it in mock disgust "What mongrel dares soil the dirt I stand upon with their lowly blood?"

His Gilgamesh impersonation could use some work

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Those checking the body

200px-FEA_Lon'qu.png

Well it looked like Gilgamesh was now dead. So much for being some high and mighty 'unkillable' person. Yet still Lon'qu still felt some sadness of him being dead as another member of the group was now dead. For now however Lon'qu couldn't think over that as he had an injured friend to attend to. Lon'qu thought everything that he had been thinking about over in his head while helping to patch Donny up with whatever he had. Both do notice Robin was back but didn't comment as Lon'qu was busy patching Donny up since he had passed out again after his one attack.

@Whoever​
"Ah, Lon'qu, surprised to see that you and Donnel have been dragged into this fiasco..." Robin spoke with a wave before returning to enjoying the sight of Erika sleeping soundly.

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

Robin couldn't help but softly smile as his love mumbled in her sleep. She was always rather cute when she did that, though then again, her being asleep was already a beautiful sight. So relaxed, unlike when she was stuck on a difficult case, though he couldn't help but love the sheer dedication she had when it came to her work.

"You did just fine, Erika-chan..."
As if the timing couldn't be even more perfect... it seemed that the detective was finally stirring from her period of unconsciousness. Considering that the last thing she remembered was Battler trying to keep themselves away from hitting that pillar, which they unfortunately got themselves stuck in, she had the intent on calling the Sorcerer out for his stupidity.

tumblr_nw4hq9MbzX1u3z5n7o5_100.jpg

However, she froze when her eyes took in the sight that she was seeing Robin again.

Wait, was this some illusion?

Was she dead?

Did she die back there?

No, can't be. She could hear the others that were still alive nearby, most likely discussing a recent murder as the mention of votes correlate to that... So... he came back?

She didn't care how.

She didn't want to know how.

All she wanted to know was that he was going to be with her now.

"Robin-kun~~! I-I missed you! I... I was all worried... a-and..."

Erika didn't care if people saw her as she was now, she practically tackled Robin with a relieved and overjoyed hug.

@The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
As if the timing couldn't be even more perfect... it seemed that the detective was finally stirring from her period of unconsciousness. Considering that the last thing she remembered was Battler trying to keep themselves away from hitting that pillar, which they unfortunately got themselves stuck in, she had the intent on calling the Sorcerer out for his stupidity.

tumblr_nw4hq9MbzX1u3z5n7o5_100.jpg

However, she froze when her eyes took in the sight that she was seeing Robin again.

Wait, was this some illusion?

Was she dead?

Did she die back there?

No, can't be. She could hear the others that were still alive nearby, most likely discussing a recent murder as the mention of votes correlate to that... So... he came back?

She didn't care how.

She didn't want to know how.

All she wanted to know was that he was going to be with her now.

"Robin-kun~~! I-I missed you! I... I was all worried... a-and..."

Erika didn't care if people saw her as she was now, she practically tackled Robin with a relieved and overjoyed hug.

@The Tactician
"GU-UH!" Of course it was going to be hugs and tears first with Erika. She had probably been worried sick over him, being stuck in a group of absolute strangers while he was killed off. Though for a moment he choked as he was tackled and the wind was knocked out of his chest, he soon recovered and wrapped his arms around Erika as well, "I know, I know... Don't worry, it's alright, Erika-chan..."

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Ryner snaps his fingers, soon finding his body clad in...Golden armour?

Someone stop him before he really turns into Gilgamesh

Please
ryner_lute_by_nagatofan1000-d4hv8de.png

"You mongrels have taken so long to find the killer, someone else has died...soon enough the killer might think themselves worthy enough of attempting to kill me too"

"I'm repulsed by the infinite laziness of you lowly peons"

"Clean this mess up at once, the air reeks of this corpse, I don't want the air I breath to contain any more impurities than it already does"

"Mongrels"

Oh god no, he's lost his mind

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Corpse people

Meanwhile, in the midst of the argument between those in the Back Alley, the effects of the fight from the Shrine Skyscraper would be felt there. The ground shook, the sky and moon became red, the works. Nothing major. Just a giant supermoon-like object hovering in the sky, bringing about an almost-hellish looking environment.

08ac.png

"Eh...? What's going on now? What are the other Survivors up to now?!" Illya exclaimed in surprise.

Kouma02.png

Meanwhile, from the shadows, a figure who had been observing you from the dark all this time would click his tongue briefly in response to the activity going on elsewhere. A figure whom the Afterlife crew would find somewhat familiar.

The man who called himself an imitation of "Kouma Kishima."

Though he kept himself hidden from everyone's radar, he watched them silently, like a wolf. As though waiting for them. But with the new development, it seemed that things had changed.

The Night of Wallachia was about to come to an end, so he must make haste too.

uRTEAO9.png

"By manipulating the fears of others, you can coerce some into turning against those who stand alongside them..."

With that, Kouma Kishima would turn around and promptly leave the area.

"Take care you do not let your hatred cloud you, or else you will revert back to the monster you once were..."

And then without a trace, he was gone.

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Gibbons @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Nater Taters

Frank's response was wordless, but clear. A surprised grimace slowly shifted to an almost sad frown. The old man knew Kouma. The imitation of him, at least. This guy... he'd read him like a book. And... he was right. Though being surrounded by things he hated was making it hard, Frank didn't want to become the Punisher again. He'd told Rin he'd change, and he really wanted to. So... he'd try.

Though he didn't really get any more friendly, he didn't look at Shiki again.
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

Admit defeat.

"Kuh...kkghhghhh..."

BOOM!

Arc07.png

The Imagine Breaker.

QiJ6hmb.jpg

X992nV8.jpg

03at.png

11ahm.png

"What? What is it now?!"

"I found a dead body."

MBSMQIL.png

"Huh?"

Off you go then.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted

Frank frowned at the corpse and looked away, then focused on Illya. "I'll follow you. Anything to end this. I just want to get Rin home." There was something more subdued about him now. Solemn. He was afraid of what he could relapse to... and that's basically what it would be. Revenge was like a drug to the old man. Killing those he decided deserved it scratched an itch. Satisfied a thirst. At least... it used to. Now, he was a junkie trying to fix his problem. With Rin's help, it was slowly working.

Few things are so badly broken that they cannot be fixed. Because of Rin being a sort of anchor for him, he was on that pan. The old man hadn't quite fully realized it yet, of course. He was trying to change, but the task seemed insurmountable to say the least.

@Verite

Please

"You mongrels have taken so long to find the killer, someone else has died...soon enough the killer might think themselves worthy enough of attempting to kill me too"

"Clean this mess up at once, the air reeks of this corpse, I don't want the air I breath to contain any more impurities than it already does"

"Mongrels"

TSNLVM8.png

"Shut up. You're too loud." Ethel said as she ate some food.

@DapperDogman @whoever else​

• Useful
Reactions: Verite
"GU-UH!" Of course it was going to be hugs and tears first with Erika. She had probably been worried sick over him, being stuck in a group of absolute strangers while he was killed off. Though for a moment he choked as he was tackled and the wind was knocked out of his chest, he soon recovered and wrapped his arms around Erika as well, "I know, I know... Don't worry, it's alright, Erika-chan..."
The tears of joy still on her face, Erika loosened up with her tight hug, but still drew close towards the love of her life.

"Well, you're here now, and I'm not going to let anything happen to you... same with you making sure that nothing happens to me... you don't know how stressful it was trying to narrow down traitors while you were gone..."

Speaking of how stressful things were...

Please

"Mongrels"

tumblr_inline_n6u04fp9hK1ql8ac4.png

"... see what kind of idiocy I had to deal with while you were gone, Robin-kun?"

tumblr_m7i1vgB1iv1qd06lm.png

"... er, Ryner, you okay there?" Battler happened to be nearby this shit, and waved his hands in front of Ryner to see if he could snap him out of that trance. Either that or he had to punch some sense into him.

@The Tactician @DapperDogman

As Ryner is pretending to be Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh's scattered weapons from the earlier fight dissolve, with his Noble Phantasm not really being in effect any more... Because you know, he's dead.
Dirty Mongrels.

@Anyone who cared​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DapperDogman
TSNLVM8.png

"Shut up. You're too loud." Ethel said as she ate some food.

@DapperDogman @whoever else​
"You dare address me like I am some common gutter trash?" Rynamesh booms

"How dare you, you...you...MONGREL!"

@Bomb

The tears of joy still on her face, Erika loosened up with her tight hug, but still drew close towards the love of her life.

"Well, you're here now, and I'm not going to let anything happen to you... same with you making sure that nothing happens to me... you don't know how stressful it was trying to narrow down traitors while you were gone..."

Speaking of how stressful things were...

tumblr_inline_n6u04fp9hK1ql8ac4.png

"... see what kind of idiocy I had to deal with while you were gone, Robin-kun?"

tumblr_m7i1vgB1iv1qd06lm.png

"... er, Ryner, you okay there?" Battler happened to be nearby this shit, and waved his hands in front of Ryner to see if he could snap him out of that trance. Either that or he had to punch some sense into him.

@The Tactician @DapperDogman
"I see, I see..." Robin sighed as he stared at the strange act that Ryner was putting on, "Is he supposed to be that one fellow that just died, Gilgamesh? Quite odd of him to do that, and disrespectful as well." In his session of rambling, he drew Erika closer to him, enjoying the near-forgotten warmth of his love, "I missed being so close to you..."

@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

Admit defeat.

"Kuh...kkghhghhh..."

BOOM!

Arc07.png

The Imagine Breaker.

QiJ6hmb.jpg

X992nV8.jpg

03at.png

11ahm.png

"What? What is it now?!"

"I found a dead body."

MBSMQIL.png

"Huh?"

Off you go then.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted

0d2439e020.jpg

Well.. That was a nasty surprise. Reece had been so drawn up in trying to provide cover for her unconscious little sibling that she had let the others out of sight.. And someone had died- Gilgamesh, one of the few friends she'd made, at that -in the meantime. Reece knew that she wasn't to blame, because of the application of the knowledge of how these 'games' worked, but it didn't mean that it didn't affect her. In fact, Reece was highly annoyed - sure, Gilgamesh wasn't exactly what one could describe as a good person, but he was still a person. He didn't deserve to die: just like none of the other victims had deserved to die.

A very serious expression on her face, Reece finally stood up from where she'd been curled around Ryan in a defensive position, before she brushed herself off quietly.. Briefly leaving her unconscious sister alone to investigate the body because that was fucking brilliant.

...But, she had a pit stop to make on the way.

Please

"Mongrels"

"..."

0e4710d365.jpg

"What is your problem, anyways? Do you think this is some sort of game? Are you enjoying this? Because if so.. I can't express my disgust with you." And, suddenly, the blonde moved to bitch-slap him... Even though she was scrawny and weak as fuck. "Snap out of it and start being useful. There's investigating to do.. Unless you enjoy watching more people die while you go about your tom-foolery."

And, as quick as she'd stopped to make that speech, the female annoyedly moved on to investigate.

Well. That happened.

@DapperDogman @Verite @Investigative crew

-----

Meanwhile, Ryan was simply lying unconscious like a l0ser. Maybe that was good - at least she wasn't having to look at another dead body, in any case.​

0d2439e020.jpg

Well.. That was a nasty surprise. Reece had been so drawn up in trying to provide cover for her unconscious little sibling that she had let the others out of sight.. And someone had died- Gilgamesh, one of the few friends she'd made, at that -in the meantime. Reece knew that she wasn't to blame, because of the application of the knowledge of how these 'games' worked, but it didn't mean that it didn't affect her. In fact, Reece was highly annoyed - sure, Gilgamesh wasn't exactly what one could describe as a good person, but he was still a person. He didn't deserve to die: just like none of the other victims had deserved to die.

A very serious expression on her face, Reece finally stood up from where she'd been curled around Ryan in a defensive position, before she brushed herself off quietly.. Briefly leaving her unconscious sister alone to investigate the body because that was fucking brilliant.

...But, she had a pit stop to make on the way.

"..."

0e4710d365.jpg

"What is your problem, anyways? Do you think this is some sort of game? Are you enjoying this? Because if so.. I can't express my disgust with you." And, suddenly, the blonde moved to bitch-slap him... Even though she was scrawny and weak as fuck. "Snap out of it and start being useful. There's investigating to do.. Unless you enjoy watching more people die while you go about your tom-foolery."

And, as quick as she'd stopped to make that speech, the female annoyedly moved on to investigate.

Well. That happened.

@DapperDogman @Verite @Investigative crew

-----

Meanwhile, Ryan was simply lying unconscious like a l0ser. Maybe that was good - at least she wasn't having to look at another dead body, in any case.​
Rynamesh was too busy shouting at Ethel to react, and thus took a bitchslap to the face, even if it only stung a litte

"Y-You...You dare strike me?!" Oh boy "You lowly wench!"

He was then stabbed in the legs by a million arrows or something, or he would have been, had they not been deflected by his Gates of Babylon

"You may think I'm joking around, but you don't understand...I just inherited that man's power..."
"The least I can do is uphold his honour"

Ryner, you fucking moron

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Bomb

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.