Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

"I wanna nap too. Uryuuu~"

Well, Morgan got herself a nap buddy.

@The Yuletide​
tumblr_inline_n8q83yg4NJ1sfvecc.png

Cue the most intense cuddle session of Sakutarou's existence after Morgan gave her parents a thumbs-up. Sorry, Sakutarou, but you're not getting a-, "OH WAIT, MY WISH!

Spoke too soon, it seems.

tumblr_inline_n8q840Q4Bd1sfvecc.png

"Hey, Beatrice, we still get those wishes, right...?"

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_nw4gn3qbSV1u3z5n7o7_100.jpg

"Yay! And it's completely fine with me Robin-kun, because anything from you is always something to lighten up my day~!"

Erika sounded truly happy, almost like that time she became a Witch, but this time... it wasn't for herself only. This time, she was happy for herself, Robin, and even Morgan!

tumblr_nw4hwpd4291u3z5n7o1_100.gif

"Say, Virgilia, can you get in contact with some people that can arrange the wedding ceremony?"

"So you want Zepar and Furfur hosting the ceremony... well..."

tumblr_inline_n6u00hdYrJ1ql8ac4.png

"N-Never mind!"

Well, what were they going to do for a wedding ceremony?

@The Yuletide Tactician
tumblr_inline_nifrfoZTFI1sfvecc.png

"Don't worry, Erika-chan, I'm sure I can find a priest willing to go through with the ceremony," Robin chuckled as his girlfriend became flustered by her friend's reference. No, not girlfriend. Fiancee is the right word now... He couldn't help but already make the distinction, the word feeling his heart with joy as he drew her into a hug, "Besides, I'm sure Chrom wouldn't mind hosting it for us... Right, Chrom?"

The Shepherds didn't pay well, so Chrom could certainly foot the bill and host his wedding, right?

@Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective

"Don't worry, Erika-chan, I'm sure I can find a priest willing to go through with the ceremony," Robin chuckled as his girlfriend became flustered by her friend's reference. No, not girlfriend. Fiancee is the right word now... He couldn't help but already make the distinction, the word feeling his heart with joy as he drew her into a hug, "Besides, I'm sure Chrom wouldn't mind hosting it for us... Right, Chrom?"

The Shepherds didn't pay well, so Chrom could certainly foot the bill and host his wedding, right?

"..Wait what...? I never agreed to.....Fine i'll host the wedding. It shall be the finest wedding Ylisse has ever seen..." Well Chrom knew better than to argue with Robin. Guess it was rather lucky he was the Exalt after all. Still even with him saying it he had a 'dammit you want me to foot the bill' look.

"A wedding... That sounds like fun and we don't even need any blood for it." Henry was also on board for a wedding.

"...Either way I shall go look for Lucina.... They we may part..." Chrom spoke with a sigh as he walked off leaving Henry to wander off in search of Deedee.

@Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy

"..Wait what...? I never agreed to.....Fine i'll host the wedding. It shall be the finest wedding Ylisse has ever seen..." Well Chrom knew better than to argue with Robin. Guess it was rather lucky he was the Exalt after all. Still even with him saying it he had a 'dammit you want me to foot the bill' look.

"A wedding... That sounds like fun and we don't even need any blood for it." Henry was also on board for a wedding.

"...Either way I shall go look for Lucina.... They we may part..." Chrom spoke with a sigh as he walked off leaving Henry to wander off in search of Deedee.

"A weddingggggggg???? Can I come......?"

@everyone involved​

@everyone involved​

tumblr_inline_nifrgdQiMz1sfvecc.png

"Well, it's not like you all ever paid me very much when I was your tactician, so consider this both back pay and the wedding present?" Robin joked, clearly not serious about the 'back pay' part, before turning to Plutia with a smile, "Ah, are you one of Morgan's friends? You're certainly welcome to come as well if so!"

5629815+_fcf7e909adbc1767ac7f3cdbd58dd31c.jpg

Lucina had stood off to the sidelines for the final battle, not one for a battle of words much like her father. She was in the crowd and overheard the proposals and felt happy for Robin and Erika.

Lucina had entered the crowd shortly after the battle's end to find Deedee, and maybe Jamie, Izayoi and Sarah as well.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Kyle might have considered the options presented to him, but something else entirely was at the forefront of his mind.

"So..."

trfwWyH.gif

"Where's my notebook?"

@Kaykay @CCC Kouhai

"Well, it's not like you all ever paid me very much when I was your tactician, so consider this both back pay and the wedding present?" Robin joked, clearly not serious about the 'back pay' part, before turning to Plutia with a smile, "Ah, are you one of Morgan's friends? You're certainly welcome to come as well if so!"
1431181.jpg

"Oh? And I suppose I should pay you back for finding you in that field." Chrom gave an equally joking response to Robin as he went off in search of Lucina.

Lucina had stood off to the sidelines for the final battle, not one for a battle of words much like her father. She was in the crowd and overheard the proposals and felt happy for Robin and Erika.

Lucina had entered the crowd shortly after the battle's end to find Deedee, and maybe Jamie, Izayoi and Sarah as well.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Mari
tumblr_inline_nymse0iJaX1rrd1en_540.png

"Ah there you are Lucina..... Have you seen Deedee or anyone else....?" Chrom asked her.

@Lizzy @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective

-Chapter 4 Twilight-
"The Miracle's Truth"
Continued from here.

Never has my appearance given off such an illusive glow.
Smiles and laughter, not a single sign of the smallest woe.
There is so much happening, but how could one possibly know.

===

Regardless of what was done after the ending of Yukari's logic game or the supposed deaths of Erika and Robin, everyone was suddenly brought together... even those that were once dead and eliminated from the Game. It appeared that everyone that was involved in the Game, including Ange, had been placed in one of the many chapels stationed in the Metaworld... an otherworldly essence surrounded the place.

Even with this... they were made witness to this peculiar sight. The Golden Witch, Beatrice, was staked through the heart, a stake created with the Blue Truth and powerful magic being the cause of her own death. The person behind this... was a girl that bore emotionless eyes and a cat tail. Despite this... she too gave off the power of a Witch, and actually felt to be a much grander force than the Golden Witch herself.

latest

"... that took all of you long enough to arrive at last. The Game is over, the Golden Witch Beatrice is defeated and dead. Even with the efforts of her Maestro evening the odds of this Game, I represented the Players in a logic battle against the Golden Witch, and with the result of that, she lost."

While it may be taken in a good way that this girl had defeated Beatrice for them, it didn't sit right with Ange, especially when she knew the truths of this Game.

"Hey wait a second. Bernkastel... I thought you were playing the part of Beatrice this entire time! T-That's why-"

tumblr_inline_nlhb9nCCaj1r2h8qj_100.png

"... that's why you thought that defeating Beatrice in this Game was the trick on putting me into my place? Jumping into conclusions all of the time, not so much of a surprise... Witch of Resurrection. I merely put myself into the side of the Players and Beatrice to her own and her Maestro. The detectives were given my advice, and they did their job... eliminating Beatrice's right hand. Now, you may not know this, but I made a deal, a bet, against the Golden Witch. For when she would defeat the Players, I'll simply leave her alone for good. However... now that she's lost, her title as Gamemaster is transferred to me... Oh, and my best regards to those that dealt with the detective and her tactician... it was amusing to see their end in that fashion..."

With those words, it became apparent that Bernkastel had tricked them into winning their own loss after all, that Beatrice was actually their ally forced into a false opponent.

tumblr_inline_nlhbh3Klap1r2h8qj_100.png

"Now... with the Game concluded and my title as the new Gamemaster... I see no reason to keep leftover Players in my sight... As much as all of you have assisted me to this change of power, I rather not have my own Pieces go and revolt against the master here."

BernAttack_zpswyq6tabm.png

"I only seek it fit that all of you are properly disposed of."

The bright lights that luminated the chapel interior was soon consumed by a menacing darkness, green eyes began to pierce through that darkness... and some that were in the afterlife would recognize these to belong to demonic felines.

Realizing that they had slim chances of survival at this rate, Ange hurried herself, skimming through the many pages of the Book of the Single Truth in her hands. Once she got to the page in the manner of seconds, she focused on a certain line there, and mumbled it to herself.

"E-Everyone! Gather around me no-"

Ange's voice fell short as she tried to get everyone's attention as mass chaos broke out. Regardless of what anyone tried to do otherwise, the demonic felines pounced at everyone, feasting upon their flesh and not even leaving the bones or any signs of remains left...

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) EXECUTED! MAESTRO! DEVOURED!
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window) MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life) EXECUTED! TRAITOR! SACRIFICED TO SACHIKO!
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed) DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC) DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero) DIED! DETECTIVE! DEVOURED!
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) DIED! TRAITOR! DEVOURED!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC) DIED! DETECTIVE! DEVOURED!
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale) DIED! TRAITOR! DEVOURED!
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
-Final Chapter-
"Breakthrough"
Continued from here.

Close my eyes tonight
In hopes of happiness and peace
Using my determination as a light
To scare away the darkness and the monsters that comes with

===

With the deed done, Bernkastel had her demonic cats return to her side. A satisfied look on her usually blank face, the Witch of Miracles was about to depart from the area. However... one sight managed to catch her attention...

A single golden butterfly.

tumblr_inline_nlhb72sVY11r2h8qj_100.png

"... what?"

She mumbled out one word as she's realized on what this means... and soon enough, a golden light expands and brightens until the entire chapel interior was shrouded in this light.

Once the light faded away, this would uncover a transformed Ange... as well as everyone else, fully resurrected as if they were never killed in any way...

tumblr_mjm97zurJd1r2dyo6o1_400.png

"If you were planning to kill everyone present, make sure that they aren't present with a Witch of Resurrection next time."

With that snarky remark said, Ange shut closed her book, seeing that she wouldn't need it anymore as she was now in her Witch form.

"Now, since you're the new Gamemaster around here, Bernkastel. We'll like to challenge you with a new Game! Present us with a mystery that will be your Illusion of the Witch, and we'll attempt at solving it. If your illusion is unsolved, then you can freely kill all of us. However, if we break your illusion with a formidable solution to it's mystery, then you have no choice but to give Beatrice her title as Gamemaster again. You can't back out of this challenge either, Bernkastel. If you do, I'll be more than happy to allow the Metaworld's Senate know of this travesty, and you surely don't want your precious "reputation" tainted... now do we?"

Staring down at the Witch of Miracles, Ange made her point clear that they all were to challenge Bernkastel in one last Game. A logic battle. From here... it was all or nothing. Either they lose and succumb to the cruel Witch Bernkastel, or they win and restore the natural balance of the Metaworld to prevent this from occurring again.

Bernkastel stood there with a rather annoyed look on her face, but soon replaced it with a confident smirk.

latest

"Fine then. I accept this challenge for another Game. What an unfortunate choice of how this Game will function, Ange... you do know my closed room mysteries are not so forgiving like Beatrice's. Maybe you do intend to die a second and permanent time. I would simply kill all of you now... but a taste of amusement for my boredom shall suffice with me."

With a flick of her wrist, Bernkastel had several bright lights of blue appear around her. For a logic battle... it was like Bernkastel was going to go all-out on them, not even going easy for some that might've never done this before.

tumblr_inline_nlhg0yjnqy1r2h8qj_100.png

"Here is your mystery... listen closely because I'm not going to repeat it. Upon being shown the master bedroom of the Rokkenjima mansion, Beatrice the Golden Witch is shown to be laid down on the center of the bed as if she were laid down to rest. There are no signs of struggle being outright obvious. Her hands are perfectly folded and held up to her chest, her hair untied... as if she were blissfully asleep. The windows and doors of the room are never opened during the before, during, and after stages of the murder until discovery. A thin slice on her throat is visible, but it is not the cause or contribution to her death. Before the murder took place, Erika placed duct tape seals on the door and windows while Ange took charge of keeping an eye out for any people attempting to get in through the door, and once Erika broke the seals alongside Battler after an amount of time, Beatrice was found dead. Two gamemaster rings can be found within the grasp of Beatrice's hands."

Once she presented this mystery to all that were here, the blue lights around Bernkastel soon expanded to the forms of serpents... when in truth, those were the manifestations of this mystery... her weapons to combat against those that wish to take her newly acquired title as a Gamemaster.

BernFinalBattle_zpsq375gm7y.png

"That is your mystery. Be sure to solve it accordingly... that is... unless you want your deaths to occur another time!"

Ange stood beside everyone, her eyes narrowed as she quickly assessed the mystery that they were given to break the illusion of. Because soon enough, they would have to try and try until a theory of theirs begins to chip away at this mystery once and for all.

OOC Note: This will be the final closed room mystery in this Murder Game. Be sure to use Blue Truths to present possible theories for Bernkastel to either acknowledge or deny with the Red Truth. This won't be a pure logic battle, as there will be chances to attack Bernkastel as well. Once a clear Blue Truth is given, several players can use that power to attack Bernkastel's serpents and sometimes herself. :D

~Cast List~
@The Great Detective as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Yuletide Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)​
-Epilogue-
"Dream Come Reality"
Continued from here.

All people dream, but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind,
Wake in the morning to find that it was vanity.

But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people,
For they dream their dreams with open eyes,
And make them come true.

===

With the turning of odds in this final closed room mystery, Bernkastel still attempted to escape it all, knowing her imminent loss in this battle. But alas, not even a miracle can change any of this. In a way, the Witch of Miracles dug her own grave, and reduced the chance of a miracle for herself into 0%. The look on Bernkastel's face said it all, her genuine look of fear and distraught. All that she could do was watch her own defeat, starting off with the punches that Izayoi had in store for her. His Blue Truth sufficed. Mettaton's shots. His Blue Truth sufficed with some truth. Morgan's daggers. Her collective sharing of Izayoi's Blue Truth sufficed. Deedee's words. Despite not making much sense, Bernkastel didn't seem to do much to deny that either, meaning that her Blue Truth sufficed as well.

One after another and more to come, it seemed like they were going to deny Bernkastel's existence if this persisted. Heck, it appeared that in the background, Lambdadelta had fled from the scene. As Bernkastel stumbled and struggled to stay standing, her serpents leaving her side, Ange stepped forward to deliver the mystery-crushing blow.

"Bernkastel, if you can't accept the facts, then I'll recite it all in the Red so it gets through your thick skull. Erika instructs Ange to keep guard of the door of the room where Beatrice is inside, and the detective goes outside to go and seal the windows, which have to be obscured in some way. During this time, Ange allows Battler to sneak through the door, which hasn't been sealed with Erika's duct tape seals yet. Inside, Beatrice allows Battler to end her life, using her large diary to knock her out and ending her life there. This is why there is no sign of a struggle. Lying the body of Beatrice onto the bed, Battler slits her throat and leaves a knife to make it look like a suicide, as well as leaving two gamemaster rings with her. Battler hide behind the door and waited until Erika entered the room and breaks the seal. Sneaking out of the room when she was in a blind spot, Battler waited a few minutes before re-entering the room and pretending that he were discovering the murder scene for the first time. A formidable mystery, Witch of Miracles, but we were able to solve it regardless. With the above Red Truth, I can gladly say this about our closed room mystery: Bernkastel has lost the Game, and according to it's conditions, Beatrice must be brought back and made Gamemaster again."

The explanation given by Ange in the Red Truth was literally all of the proof of Bernkastel's loss, and that energy from the Red Truth held Bernkastel in place, like a glowing red web. The Witch of Miracles attempted to escape in all means necessary, but nothing helped in her case. In fact, her situation steadily worsened in her favor, Ange's resurrection magic taking effect as soon as Bernkastel's defeat was proclaimed in the Red.

latest

"Oh lookie here~! Did the Witch of Miracles ever learn her lesson from the first time she attempted to steal my Gamemaster title? A measly little bet that I lost didn't seal her victory at all, right?"

"How about this, Beato? We just gotta kick her ass out of our Gameboard. Though, not until we get a hell of a good beating out of her!"

With everything falling into place, it was revealed that Beatrice and Battler were fully resurrected, both Gamemasters, ready to dish out a well-deserved punishment for Bernkastel. Except... Bernkastel had somehow fled, a strange dimensional boundary allowing her to escape could be seen for a split second.

tumblr_inline_mt8lthnsHW1s4nxhg.png

"Dammit... she managed to escape..."

Ange felt greatly disappointed with this, because she really did want to ensure that Bernkastel couldn't do something like this again...

"Don't be that down, Ange. You did great with that ending Red Truth, and beat me from saying it myself!"

Aside from that, it seemed that Beatrice finally took this time to put some unease to rest now that she could freely speak with the players.

tumblr_inline_mv9c43BWM11rfjfkn.png

"... I suppose I owe an apology for this mess. While I was stuck in the manipulation of Bernkastel, I knew I should've done more when I came into contact with those outside the Game... the eliminated once... while I was in the form of Clair Vaux Benardus... I knew I should've assisted my Maestro much more than I did then... Even if I did not write the invitations that you all still possess, I could appoint those wishes if some may desire it still. In the end... if you feel troubled by this experience, I can also wipe the memories of this Game completely... that being up to you... and regardless of that or not, I'll have Gaap prepare a portal to send you back to your respective places."

Beatrice had an actual genuine look on her face... and from that alone, it was easy to say that this was the true Beatrice and not the same Beatrice from the beginning of the Game.

Just like Beatrice had promised, Gaap was already at work on getting that portal opened and ready for people that were planning to leave right away. Beatrice stuck by the altar of the chapel, as if she were waiting for those that wanted their memories wiped before being sent back. There was some people to chat with if some were curious, but other than that... the Witch's Game has finally put to rest... and so did this Murder Game.

~Thanks for Playing!~

~Cast List~
@The Great Detective as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Yuletide Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)​
@york

For a moment, before anybody could have a chance to ask the Golden Witch to have their memories of this event be erased... Beatrice ushered herself over to Crono's direction, tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

tumblr_inline_mv99rooIr31rfjfkn.png

"... Crono, may I speak with you for a few minutes? In private? This pertains to our business with you being my Maestro..."
68683_original.jpg

Gordon was not going to fade out of this game just yet, as the scientist turned to leave, he suddenly halted and looked to Beatrice. Gordon wished she stayed dead, for making him murder Kyle, but now was the time for goodbyes. Gordon had...felt someone else tugging on him. Asking him to leave, without any goodbyes. He didn't do much in the span of this game, but perhaps that was simply fate?

..Or was he just put here as a sentry of some sort? Did his..."mutual friend" have some connection to Beatrice? The mystery haunts him, but Gordon was much more interested in what Beatrice had to say-- as such, he strode over to her and Crono.

His green eyes were like guns, aiming mercilessly at Beatrice. He didn't say anything, but the Golden Witch could probably guess what her little pawn wanted from her. She could just remove him and spare the explanation, but Gordon Freeman is awfully stubborn.

@york @The Great Detective
Crono
@The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Others

Crono was about to speak, despite words not being his strong suit, he was ready to solve this mystery... However, it looks like many others had beaten him to the punch; it was no wonder that he was found out as the Maestro, but, in the end, everything somehow worked out... Though, seeing Gordon approach, he realized he had alot to explain to everyone now, though, seeing that Beatrice wanted to speak to him in private, he gestured a few times to Gordon, indicating that he would explain everything that he could after speaking to Beatrice... Then, he looked towards Beatrice, nodding solemny; it looked like he was curious what she had to say, not just that, but, he had a feeling whatever it was, it was very important to say the least...

Crono

Crono was about to speak, despite words not being his strong suit, he was ready to solve this mystery... However, it looks like many others had beaten him to the punch; it was no wonder that he was found out as the Maestro, but, in the end, everything somehow worked out... Though, seeing Gordon approach, he realized he had alot to explain to everyone now, though, seeing that Beatrice wanted to speak to him in private, he gestured a few times to Gordon, indicating that he would explain everything that he could after speaking to Beatrice... Then, he looked towards Beatrice, nodding solemny; it looked like he was curious what she had to say, not just that, but, he had a feeling whatever it was, it was very important to say the least...

Gordon looked to Crono, watching him gesture in despair. Gordon briefly sympathized with the other mute, understanding the fact that he was suddenly thrust into the position of "bad guy" against his own will. The scientist stared at the hero for awhile, before giving him an understanding nod and adjusting his glasses. He gave Beatrice another glare of contempt before turning around and leaving him and Beatrice alone. He pondered a bit, walking around with his own thoughts.

A suited figure stood smiling at him near the portal. No one else could see him, only Gordon.

I believe it is time to finish this operation, Mr. Freeman.

@york @The Great Detective @Anybody else who wants to interact with Gordon

• Love
1431181.jpg

"Oh? And I suppose I should pay you back for finding you in that field." Chrom gave an equally joking response to Robin as he went off in search of Lucina.

"Ah there you are Lucina..... Have you seen Deedee or anyone else....?" Chrom asked her.

"Ah, Father," Lucina smiled, "I was actually searching for her...I saw her somewhere around here." She responded, rather happy even though not to long ago she was upset at seeing people she care for die in front of her and being unable to prevent it as well as her own demise.

But now wasn't the time for that.

tumblr_inline_nifrghFpwZ1sfvecc.png

"Hey, if you hadn't found me, then things probably would have been pretty Grim-a for you!"

Lucina wasn't one to really get jokes, or was very good at jokes herself, but she understood that one and couldn't help but think it was a little on the lame side if her expression was anything to go by.

"Heya there princess" Izayoi shot Jamie a small glare for a moment "I trust the man of many faces was quick to make a move after my untimely departure to the realm of the dead?"

He wasn't too chuffed about that, Jamie, you violated the bro code with that one, man

"In any case, I suppose I'd better offer you this" he smiles and takes her hand in one of his, placing the other on top and shutting his eyes for a second as he cancels out a certain curse

"Diarmuid's curse is terrible, indeed" he mutters quietly "Poor fella, cursed like that for sleeping with a woman..."
He shakes his head and looks back to Lucina "Well, now you're free of that love curse, I guess I paid you back for sticking up for me earlier against Pucci, West and Dio" he gives her a nod and shoves his hands back into his pocket,s heading back toward Ilona and Rider

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @C.T. @Lizzy

And without lifting a finger himself, the final puzzle was completed. Finally, this wreck of a "game" was finally over. No more being a piece in that damned Witch's game.

"Good work, good work! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have more important things to attend to."

Hazama was a busy man and had a full schedule of his own. He heard a call from the previously dead man for his notebook, but Hazama wasn't all that inclined to return it if Kyle didn't know who had it. It wasn't like he had a real need for it, but...

"I don't know, but I bet- HEY!"

He'd planned to send Kyle on a wild goose chase when suddenly Jason walked over and took it away. "Tch! ...Nevermind, I don't have time for this."

Putting a hand on his hat and turning away briskly, he made his way back to his home world.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk

i'll make a yuna post later

Teemo got out of his stealth camoflauge after that logic battle.

"Is it over? And umm... yes, I would like to have my memories removed of this, and go back to the League." Teemo asked of Beatrice.

@The Great Detective

Epilogue Part One: First, You Think The Worst Is A Broken Heart

Aww, Deedee hadn't been right about the cat door... How sad. Oh, well - everything was relatively okay, now. That was all that mattered, now... Right? To Deedee, this wasn't the case. Nothing was okay. Nothing. But her tiny view didn't matter in the end, did it? So, with the evil witch now gone, the child felt as broken, traumatized, and sad as ever.

But she could handle the ever-present weight of the world on her small shoulders, now.

It was a depressing fate, the one the five-year-old suffered. Bound to bear the pain and trauma of all the horrors she'd been through in her short life. And, at the end of her dreary and unfair story? To die. Maybe she didn't know it just yet, but it was her destiny. Her choice.

For now, though.. She'd just have to keep pushing onward.

With a steely and solemn look on her face, the female looked around in silence, doing her best to keep from allowing any emotion to show on her face. She couldn't be weak anymore. She had to be strong.. And being strong meant she had to try to act that way over how she felt, so that her friends wouldn't have to worry about her or how she felt. With that in mind, she searched quietly for those aforementioned friends. Lucina, Chrom, Henry, Morgan... She needed to see them all before she could go home.

..Ha. 'Home'. What a hilarious thought. No, Deedee had no home. No family. No friends. They were all dead and gone... All she had was W.I.C.K.E.D. And even though she hated the idea, she had to go back to them. Had to help them find a cure for the Flare, even if that meant letting them perform experiments on her. That's what Mark and Trina had wanted... And she couldn't let them down. Not just them, either - she wanted to save the human race. She was essential to it, and she'd do anything to save all the lives she could.

She wouldn't be afraid anymore.

With that plan set in stone in her mind, Deedee glanced through the crowd timidly, only to see Chrom, Lucina and Henry. And, for the first time since arriving here... The girl smiled slightly. It was warm and pleasant, if a bit obviously unpracticed.

3d4ed1a78d45427d913cfe18c15bda9f.jpg

Aww...

One could only imagine that, if she was aware Mark was back and alright, she'd be smiling brighter.

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Whoever I'm missing​

Plutia Epilogue 2 (Part 1/?)

tumblr_inline_n69zquvmPa1re9spw.png

"...ohhhh..." Plutia just kinda listened and stuff from Beatrice.

"So that means we can go home... and nap, righttt? That's too bad... it was sooooooooo fun~~"

Wait, fun?

@anybody who wanna interact with Plutia or teemo​
tumblr_inline_mv99hnn3ED1rfjfkn.png

"Fun? Well, besides all of the twisted things in the Game, the concept of magical battles and mysteries are quite fun indeed."

Beatrice nervously laughed, somehow finding this girl a bit unnerving with that emphasis on fun. Being a Witch, she wasn't that surprised that some of the most innocent ones could also be dangerous ones. Such as in the case of Maria, who she gave the abilities of a Witch... and look what happened to her mother in one of the Games...
tumblr_inline_n8q83yg4NJ1sfvecc.png

Cue the most intense cuddle session of Sakutarou's existence after Morgan gave her parents a thumbs-up. Sorry, Sakutarou, but you're not getting a-, "OH WAIT, MY WISH!

Spoke too soon, it seems.

tumblr_inline_n8q840Q4Bd1sfvecc.png

"Hey, Beatrice, we still get those wishes, right...?"
"Ah, yes. Give me a moment, I'll be with you..."

@The Yuletide Tactician

Teemo got out of his stealth camoflauge after that logic battle.

"Is it over? And umm... yes, I would like to have my memories removed of this, and go back to the League." Teemo asked of Beatrice.

@The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_mv99s5kNUe1rfjfkn.png

"Alright, just go through the portal when you're ready. I've planted a golden butterfly to follow you out that portal, and once you go through, the butterfly will disappear and so will your memories of this place and the Game from start to end."

@Bomb
Crono

Gordon looked to Crono, watching him gesture in despair. Gordon briefly sympathized with the other mute, understanding the fact that he was suddenly thrust into the position of "bad guy" against his own will. The scientist stared at the hero for awhile, before giving him an understanding nod and adjusting his glasses. He gave Beatrice another glare of contempt before turning around and leaving him and Beatrice alone. He pondered a bit, walking around with his own thoughts.

A suited figure stood smiling at him near the portal. No one else could see him, only Gordon.

I believe it is time to finish this operation, Mr. Freeman.

@york @The Great Detective @Anybody else who wants to interact with Gordon
CaokVOv.png

"Hold on everyone, I'll have a few words with Crono, my Maestro, for a few minutes, and I'll be back to handle the wishes and memory wipes..."

With that said, Beatrice ushered Crono over to a private hallway within the Metaworld's chapel.

tumblr_inline_mv99qxSS1x1rfjfkn.png

"Crono, I know that certain reason why you decided to agree upon the Maestro role, as I know I couldn't let it upon myself to force it to someone unwilling of it... I know about Yuka... the girl whose soul is stuck in the confinements of Heavenly Host. Bernkastel involved that certain rendition of it as it were... something to include in a Game like this and that it had been touched upon by the Murder Games already. I can assist you with this... and finally put the young spirit to rest. I wouldn't want to force her to be revived, as again, I'm not the type to do things against other's wills. However, I wish to ask you this. Crono, do you want to pursue this much further? If you do, I would have to make you into a Sorcerer. Your title will come along with your signature power. Witches and Sorcerers have their own titles, such as mine being the Endless Witch and Ange's being the Witch of Resurrection. It's all up to you to decide..."

@york

tumblr_nn512aRbhl1u266gpo1_500.png

Sarah quietly observed the proceedings. Though she could not appreciate the sense of happiness or bond, at least not yet... she didn't oppose it either. But something in her told her it wasn't for her, not her kind of thing... not yet. Perhaps it was the impact of the events that were yet to occur, as told to her by Pops. And of those events, she had a very critical role. But to get to that, she accomplished something critical here as well... she survived. To other go the glory, but Sarah Connor understood from her earlier years, since losing her family, that there was never to be any glory for her.

She looked at J-800. She smiled... he was a very strange duplicate of Jamie Madrox, but in a very ironic way, seeming to know how to mimic Pops, or possibly another Terminator? She nodded to him, and relieved him of his duties. "Your mission is accomplished. Guardian."

@Wedge Antilles

She then saw Lucina. A female warrior was rare where Sarah was from, and she felt honored to fight alongside one here in a battle that seemed impossible at times, but somehow the battle was won. "Lucina, you fight with the same class that you show when in peace. It's been an honor." she said to Lucina.

@Lizzy

To Shazam, she shook his hand. "Continue to fight the good fight," she said, "despite what others think about you, never lose sight of what is good, and never stray from that. We need that, more than ever."

@Mighty Roman

And she also looked for those two goofy characters... as if out of a cartoon from her earlier childhood days. It was something she realized she missed, being a child and having fun. Seeing these two in action made her realize it was so.

@FireDrake150

@everyone involved​

1431181.jpg

tumblr_inline_nifrghFpwZ1sfvecc.png

"Hey, if you hadn't found me, then things probably would have been pretty Grim-a for you!"
"Ah, Father," Lucina smiled, "I was actually searching for her...I saw her somewhere around here." She responded, rather happy even though not to long ago she was upset at seeing people she care for die in front of her and being unable to prevent it as well as her own demise.

But now wasn't the time for that.

Lucina wasn't one to really get jokes, or was very good at jokes herself, but she understood that one and couldn't help but think it was a little on the lame side if her expression was anything to go by.

"I'm ABSOLUTELY ready for the wedding! I've got the dress! The bridesmaids! The whole bunch of guests from the Metaworld to come along! And a whole bunch of stuff that I'm sure it'll be fine to cram into the ceremony!"

Jeez, Erika's never been this hyperactive about something other than a mystery before...

latest

"... Excuse ME? BRIDESMAIDS?"

Dlanor had a bad feeling about this.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Bomb @others​

tumblr_inline_mv99hnn3ED1rfjfkn.png

"Fun? Well, besides all of the twisted things in the Game, the concept of magical battles and mysteries are quite fun indeed."

Beatrice nervously laughed, somehow finding this girl a bit unnerving with that emphasis on fun. Being a Witch, she wasn't that surprised that some of the most innocent ones could also be dangerous ones. Such as in the case of Maria, who she gave the abilities of a Witch... and look what happened to her mother in one of the Games...

"Ah, yes. Give me a moment, I'll be with you..."

@The Yuletide Tactician

tumblr_inline_mv99s5kNUe1rfjfkn.png

"Alright, just go through the portal when you're ready. I've planted a golden butterfly to follow you out that portal, and once you go through, the butterfly will disappear and so will your memories of this place and the Game from start to end."

@Bomb

CaokVOv.png

"Hold on everyone, I'll have a few words with Crono, my Maestro, for a few minutes, and I'll be back to handle the wishes and memory wipes..."

With that said, Beatrice ushered Crono over to a private hallway within the Metaworld's chapel.

tumblr_inline_mv99qxSS1x1rfjfkn.png

"Crono, I know that certain reason why you decided to agree upon the Maestro role, as I know I couldn't let it upon myself to force it to someone unwilling of it... I know about Yuka... the girl whose soul is stuck in the confinements of Heavenly Host. Bernkastel involved that certain rendition of it as it were... something to include in a Game like this and that it had been touched upon by the Murder Games already. I can assist you with this... and finally put the young spirit to rest. I wouldn't want to force her to be revived, as again, I'm not the type to do things against other's wills. However, I wish to ask you this. Crono, do you want to pursue this much further? If you do, I would have to make you into a Sorcerer. Your title will come along with your signature power. Witches and Sorcerers have their own titles, such as mine being the Endless Witch and Ange's being the Witch of Resurrection. It's all up to you to decide..."

@york
tumblr_inline_n8q83kUIsr1sfvecc.png

And thus, Morgan waited patiently.

Morgan waited like a responsible person.

She waited like a well-adjusted teenager.

She waited like a person who didn't just go through hell to rescue her parents.

She waited like a person who didn't even know if she was about to be sent back to the future or erased from time.

Jesus Christ, the longer she thought about this, the more she realized how messed up time probably was right about now and how she could literally die at any moment.

And thus, on the inside, she began panicking like a madwoman trying to hide a dead body.​

Status
Not open for further replies.