Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n8q83aiias1sfvecc.png

"Oh, um..." For a moment, Morgan simply stared at the jacket that had been shoved into her hands, feeling as though she needed to do something in return. With a shrug of her shoulders and a smile, she slipped off the old tactician's jacket that hung on her shoulders and replaced it with the red one before holding it out to Io, "Here, Io-chan, take it. I wouldn't want you to get cold where ever you're going!"

If her wish was granted, she wouldn't have to worry about getting another one anyways.

tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

"Oh, right! Um..." She shuffled awkwardly, trying to think of how to phrase her request without sounding like a madwoman, "I know my mother's blood gives me some power as a Witch, but... I-I need something specific, to ensure I don't disappear and this timeline doesn't disappear."

She paused, still unsure if she really be asking this, before nodding with determination, "I want to be a Witch with a title... The Witch of Time. I need to be able to ensure that this timeline, this one where we win, where my parents survive, is able to remain viable by making sure there's always me going back in time for it... I don't know if this is fair or sane, but..."

"Please, Auntie Beato, I'll do anything for it..." Well, that was an odd choice for referring to the Golden Witch. Did Morgan really consider Beatrice some sort of aunt in the future?

tumblr_inline_nifrgdQiMz1sfvecc.png

"Damn, she runs before I can give her a final kiss... Guess I have some work as well. Chrom, I'll help with inviting people to the ceremony and planning. I have a feeling my strategies will provide a great deal of help in the planning."

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @The Great Detective

"And I guess i'll just fork out all of the money for all of this." suddenly he wasn't looking forward to this wedding at all.
At Henry's words, Deedee gave a small nod. 'Feeling better' wasn't the choice of words she would have used... But she wasn't going to say that. After all, the reason she was smiling was to keep her companions thinking she was alright, so denying that would've defeated the purpose of her actions.

So, instead, she just mulled over his next words. Maybe she didn't feel it was good that she was alive... But she knew that it was good. This way, WICKED could still use her to develop a cure. Even if it was simply to be nothing more than a lab rat, at least she had a purpose.

A purpose that meant her demise, sure, but a purpose nonetheless. If only she knew that she'd at least help people like she wished to do...

"..I'm glad you're okay, too."

Little did Lucina know, she and Chrom were next on the goodbye list.

@Crimson Spartan @Whoever​
".....Hey.....If anyone's giving you trouble.... Find a way to let Chrom and I know.... We'll find a way to get to you.... And......Don't do what I do and smile through the pain....." With that Henry had left her with a book. It was some kind of spell tome but for what reason... Maybe it was just something to remember him by or..... Maybe there was another purpose.

It was probably a good thing Chrom didn't know this either.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Hospes @Lizzy

".....Hey.....If anyone's giving you trouble.... Find a way to let Chrom and I know.... We'll find a way to get to you.... And......Don't do what I do and smile through the pain....." With that Henry had left her with a book. It was some kind of spell tome but for what reason... Maybe it was just something to remember him by or..... Maybe there was another purpose.

It was probably a good thing Chrom didn't know this either.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Hospes @Lizzy

To say that Deedee's heart was warmed by Henry's words would be an understatement. She was still unused to anyone but Mark, Trina, and company treating her so kindly. It was a good feeling... But a dreadful one, at the same time. She knew that she wasn't going to see Henry or the others ever again. Even if she did have someone giving her trouble. Not only because she wouldn't want to bother them by trying to call them about someone giving her problems, but also because she had no way to contact them, anyways. With Henry, Chrom, Lucina, and Morgan all going away after this...

Deedee would be all alone again... Like usual...

12088435_1495882047378486_4327950050594478722_n.jpg

Because of this fact, Deedee naturally felt sad that Henry was leaving her. Just like her Ricky and her village had left her.... Like Mark, Trina, and Alec had left her, back at the flat trans... It was painful to part, but Deedee would just have to do so. After all, everyone- including herself -seemed to expect her to go back to WICKED's doorstep. That was Mark's dying wish, as well as Trina's, and she couldn't let them down. Not now. Not ever. So, despite her reluctance, she let Henry walk away - though she desperately wished that he'd given her a hug before leaving her. That's what Trina had done, after all... Trina. The one person she'd gotten a proper goodbye from before their death.

She couldn't think about that, now.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she gave a small nod to Henry's words before he turned away(though she felt bad about it, she didn't intend to take his advice - better she get hurt than be a nuisance to anyone else, in her eyes). After he did, she slowly looked down at the book he'd given her, sadness well-hidden behind those burning blue eyes. After a long few moments of simply staring at the object, she finally simply hugged it tightly to her chest as though it were a lifeline. She had nothing to remember any of her family or friends by... Not even Mark, her hero. She didn't want to lose the one tie she could have to her new friend.

While the rest of the group was celebrating or simply enjoying the aftermath and conclusion of this wretched game, Deedee was left to drown in her sorrow and reluctance. She needed to leave, and she knew sticking around to say more goodbyes would be hard and painful... But she couldn't leave her new friends without a goodbye. She knew how painful it was to not get a goodbye when people you cared about departed... She couldn't make them feel that pain. She wouldn't. So, hesitantly and without a word(with the book she'd been given still clutched tightly to her chest), Deedee made her way over to join Lucina, Chrom, Izayoi and company. She didn't speak up, though - as she didn't want to interrupt the ongoing conversation.

So, naturally, she just stood to the side quietly, more than a little nervous.

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Thatgroup

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
Acw9NN9.png

"... ah, so you finally get your magic as a Sorcerer now. I would suggest that we should immediately press onto the matter of freeing your spiritual friend, but I do have certain matters to attend to in order to clean up this Game's aftermath. But now that you are a Sorcerer, you're free to travel between the Metaworld and many others, including your own world. This kakera here will allow such travel, so keep it safe... Now, how about I start getting things out of the way so we can relax and ease up after all of this?"

With that said, Beatrice finally stepped back to see that there were some others that wanted to do certain things before they would depart.

@york

tumblr_inline_mv9c2oD1oV1rfjfkn.png

"Alright... who here wants me to grant their wish? I'll try to go through them as fast as I can so I don't hinder the time you could be using to return to wherever you want to return to..."

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @others that want wishes or something​
Crono - Epilogue; A Bitter-Sweet Farewell
@Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @C.T. @Atomyk @BarrenThin @The Yuletide Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @coralprime @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Melon @Hospes @Ozzie Chanter @Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @FireDrake150 @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Forrest @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @Unagi @Salsacookies @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @The Great Detective @Others?

Crono nodded, smiling a bit himself as he waved Beatrice goodbye, he was determined to help Yuka, and return to his own world, but, he looked around briefly, trying to keep an image of every participant in this event in his mind... Whether friend, or foe, they had all pushed through this together, and eventually, this game was won, for now... He wasn't too sure what happened to Bernkastel, or any others that may have been behind this, but, he knew they may come back later. Though, for the time being, he flahsed a salute, to no-one in particular, giving Deedee a brief glance, seeming to recognize her similarities to Teresa, from the Reaper's game, before he closed his eyes, causing his body to fade from this plane of existence, and transport itself onto another one, of his choosing... It was fairly obvious he was the ghost realm that was Kisagari Academy, to finally free Yuka's bonds from the world, with his new title as a Sorceror of light....

latest

2 Days Later... Kingdom of Guardia, West Cape, Yuka's Grave

It had been a few days since Yuka's spirit was finally appeased, allowing her to rest in piece at last... Her body had been relocated from the Ghost Realm of Kisagari Academy, and buried here, at West Cape, where her spirit would no longer be bound to that accursed place. Crono stood there, paying his respects, as he did the day before, and at the time of Yuka's burial; he had brought another fresh bouquet of flowers, with a lingering, sweet fragrance to her grave. Though, something seemed a bit different about Crono, he looked sad, but, yet, he was smiling a little; he bore a ring on one of his fingers, indicating he had finally married Marle the day before... They had taken up residence in the Northern Ruins nearby this place for their HoneyMoon, re-furbishing the entire place, but, of course, leaving the place where Cyrus had been buried untouched, so he may continue to rest in peace, just like Yuka was now with any luck. However, even so, Crono couldn't help but miss her sometimes, he wished she didn't have to pass on at such a young age, but, it looked like even he couldn't bring her back to life... Well, maybe that was a lie; he could, but, he realized she just wouldn't be at peace like that, not to mention it would cause various problems with the flow of time itself, which, tacked on to the defeat of Lavos may not be the best of things to have to worry about.

He sighed softly, feeling a few tears flow down his face as he remembered what Yuka had gone through, all the pain... The torture, and eventually, her horrid role as the new "Sachiko", she didn't deserve all of the pain brought upon her... But, sometimes, life just wasn't very fair, and even fate, was unable to change that it seems... A meowing sound nearby caused him to look up; there was a black cat, with dark, purple eyes wandering nearby, causing him to shudder a little as he remembered his "execution" by similar looking cats. However, this cat seemed more docile, nudging up against Crono a little, making him jump at first, but, eventually, he pet the curious creature, who purred affectionately, rubbing it's head into his hand briefly before it walked forwards, approaching Yuka's grave. It seemed to inspect the area around it briefly, before it settled itself down gently into the bed of flower bouquets that had slowly accumulated there; Marle, Lucca, Magus, Asha and many others, even from different times had each payed their respects here, leaving behind their own flowers, and even a few trinkets. The cat curled itself up, with it's ears perked up lazily, as if guarding the gravesite, though, for just a moment, it opened one eye, meowing at Crono gently. With a small smile, Crono petted the cat's head one last time, feeding it a small piece of cat-food he had left over, after feeding his own cats, before he headed off inside the now refurbished Northern Ruins, to live his life in peace with Marle... Though now, he had another responsiblity too; the responsibility of a sorceror of life, a role he unknowingly shared with many others, across the very fabrics of space and time itself...

End - To Far Away Times
[Error! End.jpg not found! Cause: Temporal Disturbance]
[Resolving Error: Retrieving Cached Image]
[...]
[...]

[...]
[Image Cache: chronot8_2.jpg Retrieved!]
[Loading...]

chronot8_2.jpg

*roll credits*​

Last edited:

To say that Deedee's heart was warmed by Henry's words would be an understatement. She was still unused to anyone but Mark, Trina, and company treating her so kindly. It was a good feeling... But a dreadful one, at the same time. She knew that she wasn't going to see Henry or the others ever again. Even if she did have someone giving her trouble. Not only because she wouldn't want to bother them by trying to call them about someone giving her problems, but also because she had no way to contact them, anyways. With Henry, Chrom, Lucina, and Morgan all going away after this...

Deedee would be all alone again... Like usual...

12088435_1495882047378486_4327950050594478722_n.jpg

Because of this fact, Deedee naturally felt sad that Henry was leaving her. Just like her Ricky and her village had left her.... Like Mark, Trina, and Alec had left her, back at the flat trans... It was painful to part, but Deedee would just have to do so. After all, everyone- including herself -seemed to expect her to go back to WICKED's doorstep. That was Mark's dying wish, as well as Trina's, and she couldn't let them down. Not now. Not ever. So, despite her reluctance, she let Henry walk away - though she desperately wished that he'd given her a hug before leaving her. That's what Trina had done, after all... Trina. The one person she'd gotten a proper goodbye from before their death.

She couldn't think about that, now.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she gave a small nod to Henry's words before he turned away(though she felt bad about it, she didn't intend to take his advice - better she get hurt than be a nuisance to anyone else, in her eyes). After he did, she slowly looked down at the book he'd given her, sadness well-hidden behind those burning blue eyes. After a long few moments of simply staring at the object, she finally simply hugged it tightly to her chest as though it were a lifeline. She had nothing to remember any of her family or friends by... Not even Mark, her hero. She didn't want to lose the one tie she could have to her new friend.

While the rest of the group was celebrating or simply enjoying the aftermath and conclusion of this wretched game, Deedee was left to drown in her sorrow and reluctance. She needed to leave, and she knew sticking around to say more goodbyes would be hard and painful... But she couldn't leave her new friends without a goodbye. She knew how painful it was to not get a goodbye when people you cared about departed... She couldn't make them feel that pain. She wouldn't. So, hesitantly and without a word(with the book she'd been given still clutched tightly to her chest), Deedee made her way over to join Lucina, Chrom, Izayoi and company. She didn't speak up, though - as she didn't want to interrupt the ongoing conversation.

So, naturally, she just stood to the side quietly, more than a little nervous.

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Thatgroup
Chrom seemed to notice her and broke away from the group to approach her. "...So it's all over huh...This terrible game has finally been brought to an end... So now what will you do now....?" he asked while dropping to one knee to be more to Deedee's level.

It also seemed Henry hadn't completely left just yet. He was off in the distance checking a spell tome he was holding. Perhaps he did have something planned after all.

@Lizzy @Savannah-Clause @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @ThisGroupOfBadasses

Chrom seemed to notice her and broke away from the group to approach her. "...So it's all over huh...This terrible game has finally been brought to an end... So now what will you do now....?" he asked while dropping to one knee to be more to Deedee's level.

It also seemed Henry hadn't completely left just yet. He was off in the distance checking a spell tome he was holding. Perhaps he did have something planned after all.

@Lizzy @Savannah-Clause @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @ThisGroupOfBadasses

fc8b98f0d2390b25e9666664a3dfd4a9.png

Well. That was the question, wasn't it? The child didn't really think about it, but she hadn't exactly voiced her intentions to anyone... Oops. She supposed that this was just because of her quiet nature. Or maybe it was that she simply didn't want to talk about the fate she knew she had to carry out. Who knew? In the longrun, it probably didn't matter. "..Have to go back to WICKED. I'm Immune. Maybe they can use me to make the crazy people better," she murmured, her voice as soft, sweet, and quiet as ever. At least she was using it. But, what was she talking about? "...Mark and Trina wanted me to. And I don't want people dying like mommy and daddy..."

And Mark, and my brothers, and my only friends in the village...

Those wounds were still all too fresh.

Averting her bright blue eyes, the child kept the tome hugged to her chest while she rocked on her heels a bit. She needed to distract herself... Silently, her eyes roamed up to meet Chrom's, and she looked at him expectantly. She probably wanted to know his plans, too.

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @ayeee

fc8b98f0d2390b25e9666664a3dfd4a9.png

Well. That was the question, wasn't it? The child didn't really think about it, but she hadn't exactly voiced her intentions to anyone... Oops. She supposed that this was just because of her quiet nature. Or maybe it was that she simply didn't want to talk about the fate she knew she had to carry out. Who knew? In the longrun, it probably didn't matter. "..Have to go back to WICKED. I'm Immune. Maybe they can use me to make the crazy people better," she murmured, her voice as soft, sweet, and quiet as ever. At least she was using it. But, what was she talking about? "...Mark and Trina wanted me to. And I don't want people dying like mommy and daddy..."

And Mark, and my brothers, and my only friends in the village...

Those wounds were still all too fresh.

Averting her bright blue eyes, the child kept the tome hugged to her chest while she rocked on her heels a bit. She needed to distract herself... Silently, her eyes roamed up to meet Chrom's, and she looked at him expectantly. She probably wanted to know his plans, too.

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @ayeee
Chrom stared at Deedee for a moment as he took in what she had said. "...A noble cause but.....It also seems like a suicidal one....I have an idea that may help you.... That witch is offering wishes correct...? So why not ask her for the cure so this 'WICKED' group doesn't have to use you..." Chrom suggested to her his own blue eyes seeming to show concern for the girl he vowed to protect as best he could....Even if he hadn't been all that good at it.

"...That tome I gave you..... If someone ever threatens to hurt you..... Just open it...... Got it...?" Henry had suddenly spoke walking up from behind Deedee with his other usual spell tome in hand.

@Lizzy @Savannah-Clause @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles

1xajd4t.png

tumblr_n9asaaPQEr1s1v3r1o1_500.gif

~Ch-Ch-Ah-Ah~

Stepping through the portal and coming through the other side, a part of Jason regretted not having murdered Herbert while he had his hands on him. But he figured he could always track down the scientist and slaughter him for thinking he could try to control him like some kind of puppet.

He was also out of his element with this new location. It didn't seem like Crystal Lake or even New York at all. It just seemed alien to Jason. But Herbert didn't matter, the setting didn't matter.

Because for now, he had much bigger prey to catch. Letting out a small grunt to catch Hazama's attention, Jason's entire body shook with ragged breaths here and there as he stared down the man he knew he was destined to kill from the moment Hazama first insulted him.

Now, it was the time to finally go through on that feeling. Which was why Jason wasted no time in picking up his stride towards Hazama with his machete raised, poised to strike.

Ikaruga. Great, of all places he ended up in this ninja dump.

"Wonderful. At least it's a recognizable location, I suppose. Now, wh-"

A grunt. A rather familiar grunt. One he'd hoped to never hear again back in his home dimension. Hazama turned around to see Jason, who'd decided to follow him instead of returning to his home. Wherever that was. Probably some sort of garbage dump or something.

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in! Missed me so much you just had to come with? Sorry, but I can't be taking care of dolls at the moment. Daddy has more important matters to see to. But, perhaps, I can put you to sleep. Permanently."

With his power fully restored, he had no qualms with finally putting this puppet to rest. He leaped backwards and threw out a few knives at Jason's feet, trying to stop him in his tracks.

latest

Unfortunately for Jason, being undead gave him superhuman strength and durability. What it didn't give him was lighting quick reflexes. As the knives tore into his boots and into his feet, black blood began to drip out from the bottom of his shoes.

Glancing down at the knives, Jason glanced back at Hazama and moved to raise his foot. The knives tore through rotten muscle and sinew as Jason practically mutilated his feet ripping his feet free of the knives.

But if Hazama thought that would deter him, then he was a fool. Reaching down to grab one of the knives, he'd seek to hurl it back at Hazama. One might not think it when looking at someone like Jason and it was true that death had slowed him down. But he still had good aim as his knife throw towards Hazama's chest would try to show.

"Heh."

Hazama adjusted his tie as he admired his handiwork. Slow. Too slow. With that kind of speed he could play around with his prey all-

Shink

The knife hadn't managed to pierce Hazama, but catching it with his bare hand wasn't exactly comfortable. He threw it off to the side with a grunt, his smirk disappearing.

"Oh, alright. I see how it is. I was going to play nice with you. Slowly grind every bone in your body into dust after cutting you into little bite-sized chunks. But no! No more Mr. Nice Guy!"

Y%C5%ABki_Terumi_(Story_Mode_Artwork,_Pre_Battle).png

A green aura surrounded Hazama as he took off his hat and his hair began to stand up. "Let me show you the power of the Azure! Code S. O. L… Activate, BlazBlue!" A whirring noise could be heard as he began to use the power of the Azure Grimoire.

"Now, let's see you handle this!"

Hazama launched Ouroboros at Jason. Whether the chain connected or not, he flung himself forward with it, lashing out with a kick as he closed in.

Jason's blank expression didn't seem to change, even hidden as it was behind his hockey mask. He seemed just as eager to rip Hazama a new one as he had been before. What he hadn't expected however was the chain to lash out at him like it did. Taking a swing at it with his machete, Jason sought to knock the chain of course.

This however wouldn't stop Hazama from getting close enough to attempt the kick however. His foot very clearly colided with the side of Jason's head and cracked his hockey mask something fierce. But the zombie managed to stay up on his feet and he reached out to try and grab Hazama's foot before he could retract it.

He may not have had anything close to the speed and reflexes that Hazama had. But when his prey was close enough like this, when did reflexes matter?

He'd hold the machete up in his other hand as he tried to slice Hazama from groin to stomach.

tumblr_muf2koQetp1rxam8fo5_250.gif

"Hurts, doesn't it?!"

The feeling of his foot against Jason's face, or at least the mask in front of it, was euphoric. The plastic cracking against the sole of his foot, landing his attack without Jason even being able to block it. But there was one problem.

It didn't knock Jason back at all.

He was about to turn around to launch a second kick when he felt a grip on his foot.

latest

Hazama launched Ouroboros upwards to pull himself away from the swing, but he still got himself a slice across the shin.

"Die already!"

latest

Coming back down with a more powerful kick, he attempted to crash down onto Jason's collarbone.

Jason's body shuddered as the foot crashed into his collarbone and Jason even let out a pained gasp as the bone shattered and his machete clattered to the ground. But the zombie had taken much worse damage before and this was no exception. Reaching out with his other hand, he'd seek to grip tightly onto Hazama's foot and swing the bastard around before throwing him near the closest building.

Once he did so, he'd glance down at his shattered collarbone as it poked through the surface of his rotten flesh. Gripping onto it, he'd shift it back into place with a sickening crack here and there.

Reaching down to pick up the machete, Jason stalked towards Hazama as he raised the machete to strike Hazama down. Hopefully once and for all!

Excellent. Progress was being made and results were showing. Seemed even the dead could feel a little pain, hm? But close combat wasn't working out for Hazama as the undead threw him towards a nearby building.

Upon landing, he stood up and dusted himself off.

"Keh! Don't underestimate me!"

But the fight wasn't going well for him. No lasting damage had been done and he was slowly being worn down. What would it take to keep this freak down?

The machete swing was slow. To Hazama, anyway. He simply raised one of his knives to block it, then he could easily follow up. But there was a miscalculation on his part.

The machete cleaved right through Hazama's knife and into his arm.

"Uraaah!! Time to die, pest!"

Trying to shove away Jason's arm with his other, not slashed arm, Hazama then used the power of the Azure to summon up serpents of darkness to strike down the masked foe.

latest

Finally! Hazama had done so much jumping around that Jason was actually growing annoyed at all the effort he was having to put in to try and get a hit on him.

Once the machete finally hit flesh however, Jason tore it out and prepared for another strike. Only to be taken aback as the serpents appeared and lashed out at him.

One of them managed to remove Jason's machete hand and left the machete soaring through the air as a result. The other two tore a huge hole into the zombie's chest cavity and the last one sent Jason flying back after tearing a chunk out of his hockey mask and his lower jaw.

Jason's body hit the ground with a colossal thud and the sickly looking black ooze that constituted as Jason's blood continued to pool out of the stub where his hand had once been as his machete lay nearby. But just as Leatherface, Ash Williams, and even Freddy Krueger himself failed to learn.

Jason was like a force of nature in how impeccable he came off as. His fingers dug into the ground as he sat up, revealing just what Hazama had done to his face. The rotten flesh had been scraped away by the serpent's attack leaving only bone behind and thus Jason's face was stuck in a permanent gaping position.

Raising his bleeding stump to his face, Jason used his remaining hand to pop a crick out of his neck and think about how he was going to handle this. He wasn't down by any stretch of the imagination but his plan to murder Hazama would go a lot smoother if he wasn't bleeding like this.

ZPdsG6y.jpg

Suddenly, an idea struck Jason and he'd reach for his machete. But he wasn't intending to use it on Hazama just yet. He'd hover the hilt of the blade over his stump before ramming the hilt of the machete into the decayed flesh of the stump. Once he had got it firmly wedged into place, it seemed to staunch the bleeding and it also looked nice in Jason's opinion.

Rising back to his feet, he'd pop another crack out of his neck as he stared Hazama down. Armed with a machete where his hand used to be and a nasty looking hole on his torso where the serpent had taken a bite out of him.

yvtSFuj.jpg

"You are a massive pain in the ass! But you know? You make just the perfect punching bag. But a good little baggie should learn when to stay down!"

A great amount of damage had been dealt, it seemed, but as expected it was still bordering on impossible to truly keep him down. He hadn't met something this irritatingly persistent very often.

As Jason gave himself a little machete hand, Hazama started laughing and clapping.

"Great job! Great job, freak show! Ever thought of going to the circus? It might be a more lucrative business decision. But don't worry! Soon, you won't have to make any decisions at all! Because you'll be dead, dead, dead, dead, DEAD!!!"

latest

He lashed out with the chain, but this time simply using it as a projectile weapon rather than a movement option. Getting and staying close with Jason proved to be a rather stupid idea.

Hazama's words might as well have been gibberish for all the good it did him. Jason continued to make his approach forward with his machete still wedged firmly in his stump. Jason did note that he liked to talk a lot it seemed. Just like Freddy and that Williams man did. Jason didn't share the same inclination to run his mouth. Best to just get things done and move on.

But while Jason didn't express it outwards all of the wounds Hazama had inflicted upon him were taking their toll. It's just due to Jason's blank expression that it didn't really come across that way. But his decomposing body already had enough trouble holding itself together. Being mutilated by chains and serpents didn't really make things any easier.

As the chain tore through Jason's chest, it'd come out through the back and stopped Jason right in his tracks as he glanced down at the chain currently impaling him.

28wtYkg.jpg

Leaning forward onto the chain, Jason coughed up wads of black bile onto the chain and the ground and his body shuddered. But he couldn't falter. Not while Hazama was still so close.

Gripping onto the chain with his good hand, Jason sought to rip it out of him and continued towards Hazama just as he had been doing. Only he had a nasty looking chain-shaped hole on his chest, nestled right above the chunk of flesh that was missing due to Hazama's serpents.

Hazama hadn't thought much of Jason. Slow, lumbering, stupid, he was just a prime target for pinning any crimes on given his appearance and nature. But as he tore chunk after chunk out of Jason, he couldn't even be sure the killer was human. He'd seen powerful beings before, but if they were to have cavities like these opened up they'd be in serious trouble.

This...thing was more akin to some monster in its insistence on killing him.

And Hazama wasn't fond of that idea. Opening up a portal behind him, he unleashed another barrage of serpents at Jason.

7b90eb26a294da665f9b20a32d8649e6.gif

"Unholy Wrath…of the Basilisk! Hehe hehe hehe hyahahahaha!!!"

He couldn't afford to play around in his attacks, even if he would always take the time to mock or laugh at his opponent. However, eventually even the sturdiest tank would fall, especially with Hazama as its opponent.

3sq1T2f.jpg

Once Jason had finally closed the distance between him and Hazama once more, he raised his machete arm as he sought to decapitate Hazama and bring this whole horrid affair to an end. But yet again he'd be delayed as Hazama unleashed a series of blows upon him. Which didn't really deter Jason so much as what came next.

The quick series of blow after blow knocked Jason back until he was eventually scooped off his feet and sent colliding through a building wall and out the other side. Leaving a huge cloud of smoke in his path. As the smoke finally began to clear, the sight that Hazama might have desired the most was finally before him.

Jason was laid out flat on his back with even more chunks of flesh torn away from his body and fractured ribs, some of them even tearing through Jason's side to protrude to the surface. His mask still stayed on somehow but his eye was closed indicating that either he'd been knocked out or Hazama had done the impossible and killed the unkillable serial killer.

But the reality was that Jason was in a state in between death and life at the moment. He hadn't been expecting something on the scale of Hazama's last attack and with his body working overtime to heal what it could, already dealing with the loss of a limb, it'd been enough to put Jason in shock temporally. But he wasn't sure if he'd be able to get back up fast enough to catch Hazama.

Would his mother be disappointed in him? Would she think him a bad boy for failing to kill Hazama like he kept telling himself he would? He didn't want his mommy to be mad at him. She was the only person he cared for and the only one who had the power to order Jason Voorhees around.

Well, that and a certain little girl who's voice rang out in Jason's mind as he struggled to get up.

IKc78Iv.jpg

"J-Jason..? You're not going to let Mister Hazama win are you? You showed me a lot of things during our short time together! That appearances can be deceiving for one. You may look scary and you may hurt people like Mr. West and Mister Hazama said but I know that deep down within your black heart, you've still some kindness. Why else would have you been so gentle with me as you were? I-It pains me to see you like this! So get up Jason! Get up and show Mister Hazama what you're really made of!"

That was all the motivation Jason needed. His body began to shift and his eye shot open behind the remnants of his mask.

eggcKcH.jpg

Staggering to his feet, Jason's body was now a mess of exposed and shattered bones and just splotches of black blood coating his jacket/shirt and the two gaping holes on his upper torso from Hazama's assault.

The slasher may have doubted himself for a moment, however brief it may have been. But Aya's words even if they were just in his head were al Jason needed to get back to what he'd been trying to do: Kill Hazama. Keeping his machete arm at the ready once he got close to him yet again. Hazama could knock him down over and over but as far as Jason was concerned, he'd never stay down.

vqrocR9.jpg

It seemed with that last attack that Hazama had finally done it. The serial killer was down for the count. It was too bad there weren't any screams of agony, but with the silent treatment Jason gave everyone that was to be expected.

But that didn't mean it wasn't worth a shot. Hazama calmly began to stride over to the fallen, decaying body.

"Now, now, you haven't gone and died on me yet, have you? Come on, stand up! I haven't finished with you just yet! Oh no, I have loads more in store for you! What's wrong? Don't you hate me? Despise me? Well I just might have to thank you! Ol' Raggy might even become unnecessary with you around! Oh, but that's a story for another time."

Taking his time, the green-haired man still hadn't quite reached the site, though the smoke had cleared fully by now. Hazama very well may have continued talking, until Jason rose from the "dead" once more, and he frowned.

He'd wanted to Jason to still be alive so he could torture him slowly. Not actually still be able to get up and fight back. Who went this far over a little grudge, like, seriously?!

Well, if that was how it was, that was how it was. Instead of initiating the offensive, Hazama chose to ready himself for Jason's next attack.

latest

"Now then..."

w9IgiZU.jpg

Jason didn't see any need to waste any time with idle taunts. He took action and seeing Hazama's frown, Jason could figure out the thoughts behind that. He'd seen it before on Freddy Krueger's face when Jason finally confronted him in the real world.

Walking forward with the same slow methodical gait that he always used, he'd wait until he got close enough to Hazama as he raised his machete arm.

"..."

Swinging the machete downwards, he sought to try and slice Hazama's head right down the middle. No talk, no taunts. Just death.

dA60gmp.jpg

Hazama had figured it'd be something like this. Though undying, Jason didn't seem to have much variety to his attacks, only being capable of swinging his machete about. Moving from his stance, he ducked low and swiped at Jason's legs.

latest

Whether Jason managed to move out of the way or not, Hazama wasn't done yet. Whirling around, he began to stand up and launched his foot right at Jason's chin with all of his strength, an energy pillar ascending towards the sky with it.

His usual smirk returned to his face as he shouted, "This may sting a bit… Serpent's Infernal Rapture!"

latest

Jason relied on his durability to get him through most of the trouble his would be 'final girls' put him through. Be it smashing a TV over his head, whacking him upside the head with his own machete, or even clawing his eyes out with your razor sharp knife glove. Which in turn meant that most of his 'fighting' skills were just fueled with sheer brute force as an undead goliath didn't need finesse.

Hazama's attack towards his legs however did get a reaction out of Jason as he stepped back. But the kick to the and following pillar of energy sent Jason flying up into the air once again. His mouth still affixed in that shocked gape as he crashed back down into the ground-hard enough to leave a indent.

Having landed on his stomach, Hazama could see the ware and tear the battle had left on Jason from the back with vertebrae exposed and various back muscles. Some of which had been torn away either by Hazama's repeated attacks or just Jason's strenuous over-use of them.

But in the mix of it all, Jason had lost his hockey mask yet again as it laid nearby. Having fallen off Jason's face after Hazama had kicked him in the face.

p4criA4.jpg

But Hazama could still see Jason's body rise up in conjunction with the zombie's ragged breathing. Digging his machete arm into the ground, Jason began to pull himself towards Hazama out of desperation. Even when his body was running on empty, he couldn't let Hazama just run away.

But as he reached out to grip onto Hazama's pant leg, Jason's attention was dragged to the skies above as it seemed a series of black storm clouds were begining to roll in. Normally, something as menial as changing weather wouldn't have garnered much of Jason's attention. But something about these clouds felt different.

As it turned out? He was right. A crack of thunder roared out and a lightning bolt soared down towards Hazama and Jason. If Hazama had the smarts to leap away before the bolt actually managed to touch down, it would have slammed into Jason, the electricity running through his machete and into his body.

friday-the-13th-6-jason-lives.gif

Jason's body literally lit up as his innards were made even more visible by the lightning illuminating him. But just as it had done when it brought Jason back from the realm of the dead, it fueled the zombie with power, re-charging him in a way.

Jason felt re-invigorated! Almost as if the wounds Hazama had inflicted had never happened! But he knew this would only be a temporary feeling of euphoria. If he didn't end this bout now, the feeling would gradually fade away and Jason's net of wounds would catch up with him and the zombie would not be able to go any further.

Which is why he'd rip the machete out of his stump and with precision aiming, he sought to fling the blade with as much force as he could muster to try and impale Hazama through the stomach. The zombie had some doubts it'd actually finish him off. But it'd hopefully stop him from jumping around and let Jason get in close before his rush faded away.

ikzPPd6.jpg

Hazama just scoffed as Jason grabbed onto his pant leg.

"Now, what exactly do you plan to do in that kind of state, hm? You're outmatched and outclassed. But hey, you made me work up quite the sweat, so good for you, I suppose. I've had enough fun for now, though, and a broken toy like you isn't worth much. So! Time to say good...huh?"

As the lightning strike came down, Hazama deftly hopped out of the way. Of all the things to stop him, it was lightning? Tch, and he'd wanted to deliver the final blow himself.

Well, there was no way Jason had survived that, beaten down as he was. Hazama tuned around and began to walk away. At least, until he heard a rather disgusting, fleshy noise. Turning around to see what it was, a machete was flying right at him!

It was too late to react and the machete plunged itself right into Jason's intended target.

"Gack..."

Hazama coughed up a little blood, clutching his stomach.

"You...little...shit..."

With his new injury, Hazama wasn't exactly feeling up to hopping around. Instead he'd play the waiting game again, see if he could counter Jason one more time and hopefully put him down for good this time

At that precise moment upon seeing his machete hit home, Jason did the unthinkable and actually taunted Hazama. Raising his hand up, he'd hold a single finger out and wagged it sternly in Hazama's direction. As if to mock him for being so off guard that he got hit by the machete yet again.

But Jason didn't wish to waste any more time on something as non-satisfying as taunting. Seeking to close the distance between him and Hazama as quickly as he could muster, his remaining hand lashed out to grab Hazama by the leg and hoist him above his head.

He'd then seek to smash Hazama down hard enough to crack the ground itself as Jason's eye narrowed in anger.

giphy.gif

Once Hazama ceased making cries of pain loud enough for Jason to hear or Jason's energy rush from sudden bolt of lightning, whichever came first. Jason sought to toss him roughly to the ground.

But he wasn't done with Hazama quite yet. He still had something to retrieve. Gripping his machete, he ripped it out of Hazama's chest and shakily turned his massive frame to try and walk off as his body was having a hard time coping with all the injuries he had sustained in this long drawn out bout. But it had finally been done. Hazama was dead(as far as Jason knew anyway)and now he could finally rest.

Before Jason could take another step further however, he'd hear a voice. Was it a civilian who had seen the battle? Would he have to kill them as well? No, there was no doubt in his mind. He could kill someone who made the mistake of-

-WHAM!-

The punch sent Jason skidding back across the ground and his machete flew in the air. Landing on the ground next to him, Jason struggled to rise back up as whoever had attacked him drew closer. There seemed to be some kind clockwork-like arm moving from within his cloak that confused Jason.

Noticing the look on Jason's face, the man snapped his fingers and the hand lashed out to grip Jason and pin his arms to his sides and bring him to his knees.
XEwS54W.png

"Leaving so soon and after such a demonstration like that. Not many can stand against Yuki Terumi like you did. But yet here you are, with wounds that'd kill a mortal man ten times over. Still you walk as if nothing was the matter. That's...quite interesting. But I cannot quite understand what sort of creature you are." He'd kneel down and tilted his head as he looked over Jason's grotesque and decomposing face.

"You don't seem like you'll last much longer in your current state. Holes large enough for me to stick my hand through and a missing limb. That said, I'm quite interested to seeing how much more you can endure.." The man said as he'd drag Jason along the ground with him and looking over Hazama's bruised and battered form, the man smiled.

"Hello Hazama."

zmxtVsP.png

@Kaykay for writing this up with me and being such a fun person/awesome RPer <3 @CCC Kouhai shoutout because Aya was mentioned. :0 @The Great Detective for running such an amazing game. Had a blast with it and Herbert's Epliogue will be up soon.

Chrom stared at Deedee for a moment as he took in what she had said. "...A noble cause but.....It also seems like a suicidal one....I have an idea that may help you.... That witch is offering wishes correct...? So why not ask her for the cure so this 'WICKED' group doesn't have to use you..." Chrom suggested to her his own blue eyes seeming to show concern for the girl he vowed to protect as best he could....Even if he hadn't been all that good at it.

"...That tome I gave you..... If someone ever threatens to hurt you..... Just open it...... Got it...?" Henry had suddenly spoke walking up from behind Deedee with his other usual spell tome in hand.

@Lizzy @Savannah-Clause @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles

...A wish? Deedee had been unaware that wishes were being granted... Heck, she didn't exactly have much of an idea was, off of the top of her head. At first, anyways. But then a fond memory bubbled to the surface of her mind...

~~~~

-Flashback-

It was a dark, haunting night. To say it was cool would be a lie, as Deedee couldn't remember a day since the Sun Flares ravaged the Earth that it had been 'cool'. But, at least it wasn't burning hot. One of her brothers, Ricky, had persuaded her to sneak out of the hut for a short while to lay outside together. She wasn't sure just what the point was, and she admittedly had a longing to go back inside and spend the night with the rest of her family, but she didn't want to pass up on spending time with her brother(and she didn't want to risk having him taunt her over the matter, either).

To be completely and utterly honest, the four-year-old had no idea of just why she was out there. What the point of lying on the ground like that was. Even then, she did have to admit that staring up at the stars was... Nice. It served as a reminder that, even though the world was ruined, there was still beauty to be found. Maybe that was the reason her brother had brought her out here....

"Whatcha thinkin' about, sis?"

The sudden words slicing through the peaceful(yet terrifying and saddening) silence of the night had caught little Deedee off guard, making her jump slightly - which only served to earn a chuckle of amusement from her sibling. "Relax. You've got your brother here to protect you, remember?" Those few, simple words brought a small, warm smile to little Deedee's lips, and she offered a slight nod. Despite the fact that she hadn't answered her brother's previous question, he didn't hesitate to keep talking, since his little sister obviously wasn't going to give much of a conversation. "Hey... Look up there."

She hadn't noticed it until her brother calmly raised a hand to point at the sky and asked her to look up, but there was an object moving way up in the sky. Instantly, this made Deedee's eyes widen, and she found herself subconsciously huddling her tiny body up against her brother's in fear. "Is that.. Is that another Sun Flare...?" she asked, her voice unsteady with fear. Next thing she knew, her brother burst into all-out laughter, making the child suddenly feel immensely confused and embarrassed. Eventually, he managed to stifle his laughter enough to speak. "N-no, no.. That's no Sun Flare," he stated, a small grin on his face(although Deedee noted that he quickly wiped it away). "That's a shooting star. Like a normal star, but.. well, it looks like it's shooting across the sky - and people always say they have magical properties," Ricky explained further before glancing at his sister, a fond smile on his face. "So... Make a wish, Deedee. Who knows? Maybe it'll even come true, someday."

A long pause followed this explanation as Deedee let her sibling's words sink in. A... wish? The word was unfamiliar, and the child wasn't sure just what to make of it. She wasn't keen on giving her older brother more material to tease her with, but she just had to know... "...Ricky, what's a wish?" she finally asked, her burning blue eyes glancing up to meet her sibling's. In response, the male blinked owlishly, tilting his head at his sister. Just how was he supposed to explain that? Reaching a hand back to rub the base of his neck, the boy's gaze drifted back to the sky, and he pondered how to respond. "...Well, a wish is when you have something that you really want to happen, and so you mentally- or verbally -ask for it to happen." Ricky just hoped he hadn't totally butchered that. Luckily, it seemed he hadn't, because Deedee's eyes returned to the night sky as well and she gave a quiet, simple '...Oh' in response.

"So, what's something you really want to happen, sis?" Deedee took no time to respond, as she thought about the answer to this question was something she always had on her mind ever since the Sun Flares had hit. Nonstop.

"I wish everything was okay again, Ricky."

"..."

There was a heavy sigh from Ricky, and his fond smile fell from his lips. He could do nothing more than lean to place a small, sad kiss on the top of Deedee's head, followed by the male folding both hands behind his head and shifting slightly where he laid.

"...Me, too, Deedee. Me, too..."

~~~~

"..."

It took everything in Deedee not to tear up at the memory. She hadn't known it, that day... But wishes never came true. That was the problem with them. From that day on, things only ever got worse. They didn't become 'okay' again. No, on that day? She'd still had her mother and father. All of her brothers. Her few friends in her village. People she cared about that weren't actively being hurt, and people that cared about her that didn't want nothing more than her death. Soon after she'd made that wish, she'd lost the few things she had had left...

Including Ricky.

No, she couldn't make a wish. Not now. It'd just hurt her and make the pain worse. She didn't think she could handle losing anything more... And what did it matter if she lost her life because of it? At least she'd be helping in the process, right? So, she just averted her gaze again, biting her cheek in hopes of keeping from crying. Surprisingly, it worked effectively, and she managed to conceal her sadness. "...I'll be fine," she finally assured.

Maybe it was true.

In regards to Henry's words, the little child gave a small nod, making a mental note of this for the future. She hoped she wouldn't need it, but it couldn't hurt to have just in case.

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Whoever cares​

Jamie warmed at the sight of seeing Lucina smile. It was always a good thing in Jamie's mind, a smile was the most spontaneous positive expression. Sure, villains did that as well, but usually they were so into themselves that they wouldn't keep their intents to themselves anyway...

Stop the inner monologue, he thought to himself.

12278653_10153097646696331_1942628297416062716_n.jpg

"I'm a little better now," he said to her, "it's never easy to live through so many deaths, even if they are 'just' dupes. It's like a bad horror movie flash-replayed a hundred times, except it feels like I'm actually in it, you know?" He then put his hand on her shoulder, sensing some confusion in her. She did that for him when he was feeling similarly, so he was doing it as a return of a favor.

"What do you say? Dinner at Wolfgang's? I mean, I completely understand if you say no, we've been through a lot here. And if there's something that's universal..." he looked towards her father, "daughters tend to forever be their little girl. So, I'll wait a bit for you to sort things through."

@Lizzy

Lucina took a moment to think it over before giving Jamie a nod.

"That sounds nice." She replied.

Hey, on the bright side if she couldn't get back to her world Chrom still had younger Lucina to raise and love in their current timeline like she remembered being loved and raised in her own timeline. Or was that just the future?? Time travel can be complicated at times.

@Wedge Antilles

...A wish? Deedee had been unaware that wishes were being granted... Heck, she didn't exactly have much of an idea was, off of the top of her head. At first, anyways. But then a fond memory bubbled to the surface of her mind...

~~~~

-Flashback-

It was a dark, haunting night. To say it was cool would be a lie, as Deedee couldn't remember a day since the Sun Flares ravaged the Earth that it had been 'cool'. But, at least it wasn't burning hot. One of her brothers, Ricky, had persuaded her to sneak out of the hut for a short while to lay outside together. She wasn't sure just what the point was, and she admittedly had a longing to go back inside and spend the night with the rest of her family, but she didn't want to pass up on spending time with her brother(and she didn't want to risk having him taunt her over the matter, either).

To be completely and utterly honest, the four-year-old had no idea of just why she was out there. What the point of lying on the ground like that was. Even then, she did have to admit that staring up at the stars was... Nice. It served as a reminder that, even though the world was ruined, there was still beauty to be found. Maybe that was the reason her brother had brought her out here....

The sudden words slicing through the peaceful(yet terrifying and saddening) silence of the night had caught little Deedee off guard, making her jump slightly - which only served to earn a chuckle of amusement from her sibling. "Relax. You've got your brother here to protect you, remember?" Those few, simple words brought a small, warm smile to little Deedee's lips, and she offered a slight nod. Despite the fact that she hadn't answered her brother's previous question, he didn't hesitate to keep talking, since his little sister obviously wasn't going to give much of a conversation. "Hey... Look up there."

She hadn't noticed it until her brother calmly raised a hand to point at the sky and asked her to look up, but there was an object moving way up in the sky. Instantly, this made Deedee's eyes widen, and she found herself subconsciously huddling her tiny body up against her brother's in fear. "Is that.. Is that another Sun Flare...?" she asked, her voice unsteady with fear. Next thing she knew, her brother burst into all-out laughter, making the child suddenly feel immensely confused and embarrassed. Eventually, he managed to stifle his laughter enough to speak. "N-no, no.. That's no Sun Flare," he stated, a small grin on his face(although Deedee noted that he quickly wiped it away). "That's a shooting star. Like a normal star, but.. well, it looks like it's shooting across the sky - and people always say they have magical properties," Ricky explained further before glancing at his sister, a fond smile on his face. "So... Make a wish, Deedee. Who knows? Maybe it'll even come true, someday."

A long pause followed this explanation as Deedee let her sibling's words sink in. A... wish? The word was unfamiliar, and the child wasn't sure just what to make of it. She wasn't keen on giving her older brother more material to tease her with, but she just had to know... "...Ricky, what's a wish?" she finally asked, her burning blue eyes glancing up to meet her sibling's. In response, the male blinked owlishly, tilting his head at his sister. Just how was he supposed to explain that? Reaching a hand back to rub the base of his neck, the boy's gaze drifted back to the sky, and he pondered how to respond. "...Well, a wish is when you have something that you really want to happen, and so you mentally- or verbally -ask for it to happen." Ricky just hoped he hadn't totally butchered that. Luckily, it seemed he hadn't, because Deedee's eyes returned to the night sky as well and she gave a quiet, simple '...Oh' in response.

"So, what's something you really want to happen, sis?" Deedee took no time to respond, as she thought about the answer to this question was something she always had on her mind ever since the Sun Flares had hit. Nonstop.

"..."

There was a heavy sigh from Ricky, and his fond smile fell from his lips. He could do nothing more than lean to place a small, sad kiss on the top of Deedee's head, followed by the male folding both hands behind his head and shifting slightly where he laid.

~~~~

"..."

It took everything in Deedee not to tear up at the memory. She hadn't known it, that day... But wishes never came true. That was the problem with them. From that day on, things only ever got worse. They didn't become 'okay' again. No, on that day? She'd still had her mother and father. All of her brothers. Her few friends in her village. People she cared about that weren't actively being hurt, and people that cared about her that didn't want nothing more than her death. Soon after she'd made that wish, she'd lost the few things she had had left...

Including Ricky.

No, she couldn't make a wish. Not now. It'd just hurt her and make the pain worse. She didn't think she could handle losing anything more... And what did it matter if she lost her life because of it? At least she'd be helping in the process, right? So, she just averted her gaze again, biting her cheek in hopes of keeping from crying. Surprisingly, it worked effectively, and she managed to conceal her sadness. "...I'll be fine," she finally assured.

Maybe it was true.

In regards to Henry's words, the little child gave a small nod, making a mental note of this for the future. She hoped she wouldn't need it, but it couldn't hurt to have just in case.

Lucina then turned to Deedee and gave her a soft look before kneeling to her eye level.

"Are you sure that's what you want, Deedee?" She asked. Apparently she had been listening to the conversation close by.

@Savannah-Clause @Crimson Spartan @Whoever else @Crappy post @Feels Squad for life ;-;

~~~~

-Flashback-

"..."

~~~~

"..."

Including Ricky.

Maybe it was true.

"....Still it doesn't seem right..." Chrom added thinking it all over.... He wanted to help her as is his nature but right now she wasn't making it easy.

Hey, on the bright side if she couldn't get back to her world Chrom still had younger Lucina to raise and love in their current timeline like she remembered being loved and raised in her own timeline. Or was that just the future?? Time travel can be complicated at times.

@Wedge Antilles

Lucina then turned to Deedee and gave her a soft look before kneeling to her eye level.

"Are you sure that's what you want, Deedee?" She asked. Apparently she had been listening to the conversation close by.

@Savannah-Clause @Crimson Spartan @Whoever else @Crappy post @Feels Squad for life ;-;
Chrom had nothing to add as he glanced at Lucina and Deedee while still on one knee.

Henry on the other hand seemed to be working on something else with his spell tomes.

@Savannah-Clause @Lizzy @Feels Squad Will Stand Together Forever​

"....Still it doesn't seem right..." Chrom added thinking it all over.... He wanted to help her as is his nature but right now she wasn't making it easy.

Chrom had nothing to add as he glanced at Lucina and Deedee while still on one knee.

Henry on the other hand seemed to be working on something else with his spell tomes.

@Savannah-Clause @Lizzy @Feels Squad Will Stand Together Forever​

There was a very long pause, come Lucina's question. Was this really what Deedee wanted? Was she really willing to risk everything when it could result in her dying like everyone she knew and loved did before her? Perhaps it was better to really think hard about this for a bit before giving an answer... After all, it was a big decision to make. Especially for a little girl of hardly five years of age. But somewhere, deep down in her heart... She knew the answer. The answer that would change the rest of her life- and sign the contract for her death -as she knew it.

f4d75ca433cffa1e2411a1f398cd4081.jpg

Slowly, she nodded her head once. Funny how such a simple, common gesture without so much as a word involved could change things so much, wasn't it?

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Maythefeelsbewithyou ;-;​

@Wedge Antilles

Jamie felt the relief of a hundred souls at Lucina's acceptance of his asking her out to dinner. He'd gone through this many times in his young adult life, but every time always felt as nervous and anxious as the first time. Despite the notion that it gets easier with experience... Jamie experienced it thousands of times over different versions of himself, and the feeling was always the same.

And this feeling of successfully landing a date, always had a tremendous effect in bringing up his mood... no matter how many times he'd experienced it, always felt as full of wonder and excitement as the first time.

So, there was a sort of portal, he imagined would take him, and her, to wherever he or she would want. Wolfgang's, New York, that was the destination. He could take her there, but how would he get her back to here, or back to wherever it was she truly called home? He thought about it.

12249631_10153097646391331_2084326538452987648_n.jpg

And then, he had an answer. He stomped on the ground, creating a dupe. Jamie Prime then started to talk to the dupe.

"Hey."

"Hello."

"See, here's what we need from you, man. I'm taking her, Lucina, out to dinner in New York. But there's this portal thing... so I need you to stay here, and after a few hours or so, I need you to go through a similar portal thing, but bring one of those portals with you, so Lucina can go wherever whenever she wants. If she wants to. Comprende? Wolfgang's Steakhouse, New York."

"Got it. Hasta la vista."

Jamie Prime had to look twice at the dupe at the last remark. He then held out his hand to Lucina.

"I'm not sure how this works, but I'll picture the destination, and if we're in contact with each other, we should end up together. And we can enjoy a nice, quiet dinner. How's that sound, Lucina?"

@Lizzy

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari

There was a very long pause, come Lucina's question. Was this really what Deedee wanted? Was she really willing to risk everything when it could result in her dying like everyone she knew and loved did before her? Perhaps it was better to really think hard about this for a bit before giving an answer... After all, it was a big decision to make. Especially for a little girl of hardly five years of age. But somewhere, deep down in her heart... She knew the answer. The answer that would change the rest of her life- and sign the contract for her death -as she knew it.

f4d75ca433cffa1e2411a1f398cd4081.jpg

Slowly, she nodded her head once. Funny how such a simple, common gesture without so much as a word involved could change things so much, wasn't it?

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Maythefeelsbewithyou ;-;​
"....I....See....' Well that put a damper in Chrom's spirits but he didn't let it show one bit. "A brave soul you have. Just try and stay alive and I promise one day you'll see us all again. Let Naga hear my words that we will meet once more.." Chrom had spoken before he reached out hugged Deedee.

@Lizzy @Savannah-Clause @TheFeelsFillMeWithDetermination

Jamie felt the relief of a hundred souls at Lucina's acceptance of his asking her out to dinner. He'd gone through this many times in his young adult life, but every time always felt as nervous and anxious as the first time. Despite the notion that it gets easier with experience... Jamie experienced it thousands of times over different versions of himself, and the feeling was always the same.

And this feeling of successfully landing a date, always had a tremendous effect in bringing up his mood... no matter how many times he'd experienced it, always felt as full of wonder and excitement as the first time.

So, there was a sort of portal, he imagined would take him, and her, to wherever he or she would want. Wolfgang's, New York, that was the destination. He could take her there, but how would he get her back to here, or back to wherever it was she truly called home? He thought about it.

12249631_10153097646391331_2084326538452987648_n.jpg

And then, he had an answer. He stomped on the ground, creating a dupe. Jamie Prime then started to talk to the dupe.

"Hey."

"Hello."

"See, here's what we need from you, man. I'm taking her, Lucina, out to dinner in New York. But there's this portal thing... so I need you to stay here, and after a few hours or so, I need you to go through a similar portal thing, but bring one of those portals with you, so Lucina can go wherever whenever she wants. If she wants to. Comprende? Wolfgang's Steakhouse, New York."

"Got it. Hasta la vista."

Jamie Prime had to look twice at the dupe at the last remark. He then held out his hand to Lucina.

"I'm not sure how this works, but I'll picture the destination, and if we're in contact with each other, we should end up together. And we can enjoy a nice, quiet dinner. How's that sound, Lucina?"

@Lizzy

"Sounds lovely. There is still the possibility of having a wish granted you know." She mentioned to the male. Because his plan sounded a bit complicated.

Was it possible for them to make a simple wish for her to be able to return to her world from Jamie's whenever she pleased? Or was that just a little much? Maybe asking Beatrice herself was a good idea?

@Wedge Antilles @The Great Detective

"....I....See....' Well that put a damper in Chrom's spirits but he didn't let it show one bit. "A brave soul you have. Just try and stay alive and I promise one day you'll see us all again. Let Naga hear my words that we will meet once more.." Chrom had spoken before he reached out hugged Deedee.

And awww, Chrom was hugging Deedee and although Lucina found it adorable she also felt a bit saddened for some reason. Maybe it was because she knew it was goodbye between them and Deedee in a way?

@Crimson Spartan @Savannah-Clause @Feels Squad

"Sounds lovely. There is still the possibility of having a wish granted you know." She mentioned to the male. Because his plan sounded a bit complicated.

Was it possible for them to make a simple wish for her to be able to return to her world from Jamie's whenever she pleased? Or was that just a little much? Maybe asking Beatrice herself was a good idea?

And awww, Chrom was hugging Deedee and although Lucina found it adorable she also felt a bit saddened for some reason. Maybe it was because she knew it was goodbye between them and Deedee in a way?

Brave soul... Deedee thought in silence, mulling this over. Even just thinking about those words made her feel down. What kind of joke was that? Brave was the last thing she was. She was jjust some stupid, scared little girl that everyone thought was worthless, evil, or, hell, a demon. Wasn't she? Who was Chrom fooling with that kind of comment? I'll never be brave, no matter how hard I try... I'll never be like Chrom, Lucina, Henry, or even Yuna or Mark...

"..."

No crying. Crying just makes me seem weaker.

Trying to shove these thoughts out of her mind, Deedee nodded slightly and offered a weak smile, though she knew that she wouldn't be seeing these new companions again. Heck, it'd be a miracle if she even managed to stay alive, though she hoped she would. But really, she'd already come so close to dying so many times... And it wasn't like she could fight. How was she supposed to stay alive like this? Especially with no one to protect herself but herself. But, little did the five-year-old know it... The answer was simple, tucked safely away in her heart.

She would become her own hero. A hero like Mark, Yuna, Lucina, and Chrom. A hero that protected others before herself.

A hero destined to crumble under the weight of the world that she would try so hard to carry.

And, yet, the child finally spoke up again in response, the small smile still managing to hang on to her face. "...I'll try." After all, wasn't trying the best she could do? If she had intended to say more, those intentions were lost when Chrom swept her into a hug. She was a little tense, at first, as though worried that something would go wrong... That Chrom would suddenly turn on her moments after being so kind and gentle. Like Ricky, and the other villagers... But, slowly, she relaxed - ending up returning the hug. Maybe Chrom was right, after all.. Maybe she'd see them all again someday. Maybe she'd survive the trials she'd be put through. Maybe she'd even find people who loved and cared about her, like Trina and Mark- and now, these handful of others -had. Maybe... Maybe W.I.C.K.E.D wouldn't be so bad, like the bad men in green suits before them. Maybe W.I.C.K.E.D was good.

Funnily enough, once Chrom had pulled her into the hug, the child felt even more reluctant to go. She was actually wanted here... Had people that cared about her, and she cared about, too. Deedee didn't want to part with that. Ever. She wanted to just refuse to leave her new friends' sides, and stay by them for as long as she could.

But she couldn't. Deedee wouldn't let herself be a selfish, terrified little girl now. She had grown up now, to some extent. More than she knew. And even if the child half of her longed to stay by her friends' sides? She knew her greater desire was to help the world. Help the people and save them, just like Mark and the others had saved her. No matter the cost.

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @I'msorry

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan

Jamie laughed a bit. "Well I'm just trying to save you that wish for something a little important than a dinner date with little ol' me." He nodded to his dupe. "Well, if my theory's unsuccessful, you can use the wish. And my dupe may go on to live a very interesting existence in this bizarre place."

He held his hand to Lucina once again. "Trust Jamie. And the dupe. We're both strange and all kinds of unpredictable. But we're fun. You'll see."

@Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi
Brave soul... Deedee thought in silence, mulling this over. Even just thinking about those words made her feel down. What kind of joke was that? Brave was the last thing she was. She was jjust some stupid, scared little girl that everyone thought was worthless, evil, or, hell, a demon. Wasn't she? Who was Chrom fooling with that kind of comment? I'll never be brave, no matter how hard I try... I'll never be like Chrom, Lucina, Henry, or even Yuna or Mark...

"..."

No crying. Crying just makes me seem weaker.

Trying to shove these thoughts out of her mind, Deedee nodded slightly and offered a weak smile, though she knew that she wouldn't be seeing these new companions again. Heck, it'd be a miracle if she even managed to stay alive, though she hoped she would. But really, she'd already come so close to dying so many times... And it wasn't like she could fight. How was she supposed to stay alive like this? Especially with no one to protect herself but herself. But, little did the five-year-old know it... The answer was simple, tucked safely away in her heart.

She would become her own hero. A hero like Mark, Yuna, Lucina, and Chrom. A hero that protected others before herself.

A hero destined to crumble under the weight of the world that she would try so hard to carry.

And, yet, the child finally spoke up again in response, the small smile still managing to hang on to her face. "...I'll try." After all, wasn't trying the best she could do? If she had intended to say more, those intentions were lost when Chrom swept her into a hug. She was a little tense, at first, as though worried that something would go wrong... That Chrom would suddenly turn on her moments after being so kind and gentle. Like Ricky, and the other villagers... But, slowly, she relaxed - ending up returning the hug. Maybe Chrom was right, after all.. Maybe she'd see them all again someday. Maybe she'd survive the trials she'd be put through. Maybe she'd even find people who loved and cared about her, like Trina and Mark- and now, these handful of others -had. Maybe... Maybe W.I.C.K.E.D wouldn't be so bad, like the bad men in green suits before them. Maybe W.I.C.K.E.D was good.

Funnily enough, once Chrom had pulled her into the hug, the child felt even more reluctant to go. She was actually wanted here... Had people that cared about her, and she cared about, too. Deedee didn't want to part with that. Ever. She wanted to just refuse to leave her new friends' sides, and stay by them for as long as she could.

But she couldn't. Deedee wouldn't let herself be a selfish, terrified little girl now. She had grown up now, to some extent. More than she knew. And even if the child half of her longed to stay by her friends' sides? She knew her greater desire was to help the world. Help the people and save them, just like Mark and the others had saved her. No matter the cost.

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @I'msorry
After a couple minutes Chrom finally released Deedee from the hug and smiled. "You know... I got a wedding to help plan for... Maybe the day of we can bring you to it. It's for a friend very dear to me and we'd love to have you with us. After all a way for us to get back and forth to your world shouldn't be beyond this witch's magic."

"And hey.... Least you can defend yourself now. And you don't have to chant some stupid chant either. All you have to do is open the book. If it senses the danger you're in then it'll protect you." Well Henry did stick around after all. He spoke to try and teach her how to use the tome he gave her.

@Lizzy @Savannah-Clause @FeelsEverywhere

After a couple minutes Chrom finally released Deedee from the hug and smiled. "You know... I got a wedding to help plan for... Maybe the day of we can bring you to it. It's for a friend very dear to me and we'd love to have you with us. After all a way for us to get back and forth to your world shouldn't be beyond this witch's magic."

"And hey.... Least you can defend yourself now. And you don't have to chant some stupid chant either. All you have to do is open the book. If it senses the danger you're in then it'll protect you." Well Henry did stick around after all. He spoke to try and teach her how to use the tome he gave her.

@Lizzy @Savannah-Clause @FeelsEverywhere

child_version_by_teh_zombish-d9d7oya.jpg

A wed... ding...? What on Earth was that? Deedee couldn't recall ever having heard the term before, and she was unsure what to make of it. Or what to make of the idea of attending this 'wedding' via magic. But how could she turn down the chance to see her friends again?

She couldn't.

So, after a very long pause(and despite not knowing what this whole wedding thing was about), the five-year-old nodded slightly in answer. Maybe she really would see her friends again, after all.... Trying to keep this positive possibility on her mind so her thoughts wouldn't wander to the negatives again, the child turned her attention too Henry, giving another nod to signify that she understood. So.. She'd have some book she could open to protect herself? That was a pretty terrifying, but handy, deal. "...Thank you."

And then she was outstretching her little arms to Henry. She looked like she was hoping for a hug before they parted..

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @aughIalmostfeelbadnow

child_version_by_teh_zombish-d9d7oya.jpg

A wed... ding...? What on Earth was that? Deedee couldn't recall ever having heard the term before, and she was unsure what to make of it. Or what to make of the idea of attending this 'wedding' via magic. But how could she turn down the chance to see her friends again?

She couldn't.

So, after a very long pause(and despite not knowing what this whole wedding thing was about), the five-year-old nodded slightly in answer. Maybe she really would see her friends again, after all.... Trying to keep this positive possibility on her mind so her thoughts wouldn't wander to the negatives again, the child turned her attention too Henry, giving another nod to signify that she understood. So.. She'd have some book she could open to protect herself? That was a pretty terrifying, but handy, deal. "...Thank you."

And then she was outstretching her little arms to Henry. She looked like she was hoping for a hug before they parted..

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @aughIalmostfeelbadnow
Of course Henry hugged Deedee once she outstretched her little arms to him. Henry may be a lot of things like a psychopath but he could never bring himself to hurt little Deedee. No in fact Deedee has become one of Henry's closest friends so he wanted to do everything in his power to keep her safe. Even with his time in Chrom's army Henry wasn't exactly used to having 'friends' due to his own bad home life growing up.

Meanwhile with a small smile Chrom finally approached the witch Beatrice though he still seemed reluctant to like he was carefully moving to avoid traps.

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @Savannah-Clause @Hopewillneverdie

Jamie laughed a bit. "Well I'm just trying to save you that wish for something a little important than a dinner date with little ol' me." He nodded to his dupe. "Well, if my theory's unsuccessful, you can use the wish. And my dupe may go on to live a very interesting existence in this bizarre place."

He held his hand to Lucina once again. "Trust Jamie. And the dupe. We're both strange and all kinds of unpredictable. But we're fun. You'll see."

@Lizzy

Of course Henry hugged Deedee once she outstretched her little arms to him. Henry may be a lot of things like a psychopath but he could never bring himself to hurt little Deedee. No in fact Deedee has become one of Henry's closest friends so he wanted to do everything in his power to keep her safe. Even with his time in Chrom's army Henry wasn't exactly used to having 'friends' due to his own bad home life growing up.

Meanwhile with a small smile Chrom finally approached the witch Beatrice though he still seemed reluctant to like he was carefully moving to avoid traps.

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @Savannah-Clause @Hopewillneverdie

"Then I shall use the wish, I was curious about something considering the circumstances." Lucina said thoughtfully, holding Jamie's hand as she went over to Beatrice, except she stood off to the side to allow Chrom to speak with the Golden Witch first since he got there before her.

@Savannah-Clause @Poe Dameron @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.