Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nlhgsfV7Xu1r2h8qj_100.png

"Beatrice the Golden Witch and Beatrice are the same person. Magic was not involved in this homicide, so the murderer did not use a kakera to leave the room... The murderer was indeed Battler Ushiromiya, but the door was sealed during the murder."

Bernkastel silently recited with the Red, confident in these words as they were nearing the complicated part of the murder which was the escape method that allowed this closed room to exist in the first place. However, a certain voice got her attention.

"Ehehe... Battler hid somewhere until Erika left the room after it's investigation!"

From above, the Witch of Miracles could see a familiar face dropping down and hoping to kick her in the face now that she's used the Blue Truth. Still, Bernkastel was confident in keeping this mystery unsolved.

tumblr_inline_nlhgvc22XS1r2h8qj_100.png

"Battler did not hide somewhere until Erika left the room after it's investigation. Gaap, did you even hear my Red regarding the room being 'empty' during the detective's investigation of the room?"

A stake of the Red Truth sped towards her direction, forcing Gaap to avert her attack and leap back to land on the ground in front of her.

"Aw shucks... I thought I'd do some investigative work with this. Guess the others will have their chances at it better than me~"

"Wha-?"

Gaap had a nervous look on her face, but with her verbal cue, Bernkastel didn't have the chance to prepare for the incoming opposing additions to this logic mystery.

A brief golden flash of energy came to view as Virgilia let herself to be seen the second she began to speak.

"Battler did not work alone, there was an accomplice in the mix."

Upon saying this Blue Truth, Virgilia let loose a spear powered by that Blue, forcing Bernkastel to avoid it. However, it made obvious that she was avoiding to say the Red to deny it, thus making this viable. Plus, her evasion only led her to being surrounded by Beatrice's signature Furniture: the Seven Stakes of Purgatory.

sisters.jpg

"Battler escaped before the sealing."
"Battler escaped after the sealing."
"Battler escaped after hiding."
"Battler escaped after the investigation."
"Battler escaped before Erika could realize the truth of the situation."
"Battler escaped and returned to Erika's side to fake it all."
"Battler escaped being caught!"

Bernkastel was able to deflect the first one out of the seven with her scythe, as it was the only false statement, but everything else was something she couldn't even imagine to stop. One by one, the six remaining sisters transformed into their stake forms, speeding towards the Witch, piercing into her flesh in a crude way. That wouldn't be all, as more continued to arrive to the scene, pushing for further support for the Players.

""The murder was done with Beatrice's acceptance to it.""

"Too bad, you stuck-up Witch of Miracles~ Nyeh~"

"T-This is our... Blue Truth!"

mXm1q8r.png

Both Chiesters 410 and 45 were in sync when preparing their magic bow after their collective Blue Truth, firing it instantly and having it tear through Bernkastel. Blood splattered through the air as the Witch was unable to refute this Blue Truth as well. Before her pathetic body, covered in the six stakes of Blue Truth, could hit the ground, a specific detective and her group appeared.

tumblr_inline_n6u05ryqEA1ql8ac4.png

"Oh Bernkastel~ Did you honestly think that I would die that easily? C'mon now... I'm your best Piece... remember?"

The voice could be easily recognized, and soon enough, the great detective made her Blue Truth known.

"As stupid as it sounds, didn't I, Erika, seal the windows first before the door? That would explain a lot of things, wouldn't it?"

Not once, but with this Blue Truth, Erika swiped at the Witch her scythe of Truth multiple times. Once she had her fun with the downed Witch of Miracles, she backed off, allowing her comrades to have at her.

tumblr_inline_n6tzwqV5a71ql8ac4.png

"Dlanor, Willard, now's a good time for some supporting statements in Red! Robin-kun, if you can squeeze another Blue Truth to further weaken the foolish Witch, this is the time for it too. We need to get our payback for her ruining our date by forcing us to be her Pieces throughout this Game!"

With Erika's command, two well-known Witch Hunters went off to further weaken Bernkastel.

"Allow me to SPEAK. Let it be known that Erika cannot be the ACCOMPLICE."

With swings of both her Red and Blue Key, Dlanor practically sent the Witch over to Willard's direction.

"The accomplice of this mystery is no other than Ange."

Delivering a heavy blow with his sword, it could be assumed that Bernkastel really took a beating from this wave of people opposing her. But of course, she got back up, managing to pull out the stakes from her body.

tumblr_inline_nlhb8p6p5m1r2h8qj_100.png

"You little..."

latest

"All of this doesn't mean that you've exactly solved my mystery though! Even then, there's no easy way to solve it completely! So hurry it up! Fail and screw up! I want to see the goddamn despairing looks already!"

Bernkastel was already losing it, but could the group actually solve this mystery even with this support?

tumblr_inline_n6tzwhKmCY1ql8ac4.png

"So everyone, can you solve this mystery that the great detective and her supporting allies had narrowed down for you? It shouldn't be that hard, especially for you, Morgan. You are my cute little daughter, of course~"

Erika gave this reassurance for the players as she jeered at Bernkastel, the mystery supposedly coming to an end.

@EVERYONE
tumblr_inline_n6995lb6tf1re9spw.png

"Well, that makes things more simple. Thank you, my belongings..." Iris Heart said as she would try to make a more serious effort.

"Battler killed that Witch while little Erika was sealing the windows! He then hid near the door while it was sealed until it broke!" Iris Heart would then lunge at Bern and deliver a barrage of hits from her sword.

"Thanks, Detective" Izayoi murmurs, all of the questions he had saved up having been asked at once

He had to think on his feet for this next one
I suppose it's time for a theory about how it was all done, huh?
"Battler escaped during the time between Erika sealing the windows and sealing the door"

Well, that was underwhelming. Quick, think of something!
"Battler was somehow able to use the door without breaking the seal"
If that wasn't it, then there was more to this than Bernkastel was letting on

It probably didn't help Izayoi was staring at the bunny girls instead of thinking about the mystery right about now

Classic Izayoi

@The Great Detective
latest

"Battler did not escape during the time between Erika sealing the windows and sealing the door. Battler was somehow able to use the door without breaking the seal."

One out of two, this was starting to get Bernkastel pretty agitated, seeing that Izayoi was truly a threat to her mystery.

Neutral_zpsl1rddodn.png

"Um..."

Unsure_zpscguwumqp.png

"...No...hrm..."

After some quick deduction, Mettaton snapped his fingers and struck a pose to embolden his claim.

mettaton_icon_by_tanithcharnel-d9c4p3n.png

"Battler was sealed inside with Beatrice!~ Ange broke the seal afterwards to allow Battler's escape!~"

This was starting to get interesting! The cameraman was getting some excellent shots.

You could almost hear the ratings skyrocket as the final event unfolded...

@The Great Detective @Basically everyone
tumblr_inline_nlhb92RKQM1r2h8qj_100.png

"... Battler was sealed inside with Beatrice. Ange did not break the seal afterwards to allow Battler's escape."

Un11_zpsdeuha7mt.png

"Battler's a big fat loser who smells and so is Bernkastel! Oh and yeah Erika totally helped Battler escape!"

tumblr_inline_nlhb7xd2E71r2h8qj_100.png

"..."

Bernkastel didn't say anything, but it was obvious that that wasn't right.

tumblr_inline_n6tztpT7sT1ql8ac4.png

"... did you really hear Dlanor and Willard say that Erika is the detective of this mystery, and that Ange is the accomplice of this mystery?"
tumblr_inline_n6995lb6tf1re9spw.png

"Well, that makes things more simple. Thank you, my belongings..." Iris Heart said as she would try to make a more serious effort.

"Battler killed that Witch while little Erika was sealing the windows! He then hid near the door while it was sealed until it broke!" Iris Heart would then lunge at Bern and deliver a barrage of hits from her sword.

tumblr_inline_nlhb72sVY11r2h8qj_100.png

"... Battler killed Beatrice while Erika was sealing the windows. He then hid near the door while it was sealed until it broke."

Cool, so they really were getting closer to truth. However, all that was left on how Battler got into the room... because Ange was indeed the accomplice supposedly guarding the door...

@DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Bomb @everyone​

"Ange, being on Battler's side, looked the other way to let him get past her"

Izayoi reeled back his fists to strike at her with the power of all the truths he'd managed to get correct so far

"Bet you wish you'd just killed us, huh?" he asks, cockily, laughing quietly

"I've shattered illusions like this before, and back then, the lives of an entire capital city were on the line..."
"Not to mention I was fighting while solving the riddle"
mondaiji-9-2-clash-weser.jpg

"So if you really think this simple riddle is going to save you much longer...You're wrong"
"I sure hope your title holds up, because you're gonna need a miracle to survive" he adds with a cocky smirk

@The Great Detective

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
latest

"Battler did not escape during the time between Erika sealing the windows and sealing the door. Battler was somehow able to use the door without breaking the seal."

One out of two, this was starting to get Bernkastel pretty agitated, seeing that Izayoi was truly a threat to her mystery.

"... Battler was sealed inside with Beatrice. Ange did not break the seal afterwards to allow Battler's escape."

"..."

"... did you really hear Dlanor and Willard say that Erika is the detective of this mystery, and that Ange is the accomplice of this mystery?"

"... Battler killed Beatrice while Erika was sealing the windows. He then hid near the door while it was sealed until it broke."

Cool, so they really were getting closer to truth. However, all that was left on how Battler got into the room... because Ange was indeed the accomplice supposedly guarding the door...

Erupting in brief, victorious laughter, Mettaton stuck another pose, transforming in a flash of bright red and blue light.

tumblr_nvfjtar8Ia1rxzybgo3_1280.png

Determined%202_zpsvzjnqvgj.png

"We've got you on the ropes now!~ Ange got Battler into the room with Erika and Beatrice before it was sealed!~" he shouted, firing off a barrage of blue energy from his arm-cannon as his wings lit up the entire arena with neon blues and reds like it was the 4th of July.

@The Great Detective @OUR HEARTS BEAT TOGETHER AS ONE​

• Thank You
Reactions: DapperDogman
latest

"..."

"Ange, being on Battler's side, looked the other way to let him get past her"

Izayoi reeled back his fists to strike at her with the power of all the truths he'd managed to get correct so far

"Bet you wish you'd just killed us, huh?" he asks, cockily, laughing quietly

"I've shattered illusions like this before, and back then, the lives of an entire capital city were on the line..."
"Not to mention I was fighting while solving the riddle"
mondaiji-9-2-clash-weser.jpg

"So if you really think this simple riddle is going to save you much longer...You're wrong"
"I sure hope your title holds up, because you're gonna need a miracle to survive" he adds with a cocky smirk

@The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_n8q83vcc8d1sfvecc.png

"OOOOOHHHH, ALLOW ME TO BORROW SOME OF YOUR POWER, IZAYOI!"

Pulling out what seemed to be an infinite amount of daggers, Morgan couldn't help the absolute glee that echoed in her tone. Drawing on the power of the truths, she began launching a rain of daggers into the air, a blue glow surrounding each and every one of them as they all shot down in an attempt to skewer Bernkastel, "THIS IS FOR MY PARENTS, BERNKASTEL, WITCH OF MIRACLES! THE DAUGHTER OF YOUR CREATION SHALL FINALLY OVERTHROW TO TAKE THE THRONE OF THE QUEEN!"

Everything.

This is for everything you've ever done in the name of evil.

This is for my parents and their suffering as your pawns.

This is for DeeDee, Io, everyone here who had to endure this hell of a game.

This. Is. For. ME!

tumblr_inline_nifrglN9qw1sfvecc.png

"Well, it seems our daughter and her friends already has the truths under control, Erika-chan... Perhaps for now, I'll enjoy the proud show Morgan-chan puts on, eh?"

tumblr_inline_n8q83vcc8d1sfvecc.png

"OOOOOHHHH, ALLOW ME TO BORROW SOME OF YOUR POWER, IZAYOI!"

Pulling out what seemed to be an infinite amount of daggers, Morgan couldn't help the absolute glee that echoed in her tone. Drawing on the power of the truths, she began launching a rain of daggers into the air, a blue glow surrounding each and every one of them as they all shot down in an attempt to skewer Bernkastel, "THIS IS FOR MY PARENTS, BERNKASTEL, WITCH OF MIRACLES! THE DAUGHTER OF YOUR CREATION SHALL FINALLY OVERTHROW TO TAKE THE THRONE OF THE QUEEN!"

Everything.

This is for everything you've ever done in the name of evil.

This is for my parents and their suffering as your pawns.

This is for DeeDee, Io, everyone here who had to endure this hell of a game.

This. Is. For. ME!

tumblr_inline_nifrglN9qw1sfvecc.png

"Well, it seems our daughter and her friends already has the truths under control, Erika-chan... Perhaps for now, I'll enjoy the proud show Morgan-chan puts on, eh?"
"I think i'm with you on that. Mysteries aren't my thing.." Chrom had suddenly spoke revealing he was close to Robin with his arms crossed.

"...Murder mysteries aren't fun. There's no blood involved ..." Henry was somewhere close to Deedee complaining about the lack of blood :(.

@ShitpostCentral

You know, death was a funny thing, wasn't it? Having those cats scratching her and sinking their teeth into her body, lapping up her pure blood like a glass of milk... It was unbearable. Deedee had bawled, cried out, and whimpered the whole way through until she'd been destroyed beyond repair. It was almost as bad as her time in the basement, being tortured and verbally abused as well or what felt like centuries.... The only difference? The thing that made these felines feasting on her and tearing her apart less horrible than being physically and verbally tortured?

At least these things killed her somewhat fast, and the suffering didn't last as long.

It was weird, after she'd died. Oddly enough, it was surprisingly... Peaceful. There were a lot of things that she had thought might happen when she died, but feeling more peace than she had when alive was not one of them. Drifting through the cool and empty endless blackness... It was somehow soothing. Maybe it was because there was nothing around her to fear. No more people wanting to torture and kill her. No more people antagonizing or verbally beating her down. No more pain or loss. It was comforting.

Ironic, considering most children- let alone ones with as many fears as Deedee(who might as well have had Panophobia) -were afraid of the dark.

For the first time in so, so long... For the first time in two and a half years out of the five of her life... Deedee felt peace. Maybe that was why she was almost sad when she found herself abruptly torn from the abyss that she presumed was death, slowly stirring and regaining consciousness. As this happened, she actually teared up a bit. But.. How...? W
I was-.. I-I was dead!

Somehow? She found that the discovery that she'd somehow been revived less than scary. She had started expecting the unexpected in this odd, terrifying, and cruel place...

img-thing

Something had hit Deedee, in her time in the abyss: she wasn't afraid anymore. She'd been through death and back, as terrifying and horrifying as it was. Being afraid would never do her any good. It wouldn't save her, it wouldn't change the circumstances, and it sure as hell wouldn't help the people around her. She couldn't go through life like that. She wouldn't. Mentally, the child swore to herself that she would be brave from here on out, even when it was hard. She wanted to help people, after all... Not be a liability to them.

So, when her eyes fluttered open, she immediately tried to scrub away her tears, before shakily climbing to her feet with a newfound vigor and determination. She wasn't going to drag anyone down any more. Maybe that determination to do this was why Deedee did something that surprised even herself: she spoke. Not just any words, but guesses on the mystery.. Even if they made no sense.

"..There was a dog or cat door for Beatrice's pets. Battler escaped through that, and thus didn't break the seal." ...What?

@Whoever @The Great Detective

Reactions: Takumi
-Epilogue-
"Dream Come Reality"
Continued from here.

All people dream, but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind,
Wake in the morning to find that it was vanity.

But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people,
For they dream their dreams with open eyes,
And make them come true.

===

With the turning of odds in this final closed room mystery, Bernkastel still attempted to escape it all, knowing her imminent loss in this battle. But alas, not even a miracle can change any of this. In a way, the Witch of Miracles dug her own grave, and reduced the chance of a miracle for herself into 0%. The look on Bernkastel's face said it all, her genuine look of fear and distraught. All that she could do was watch her own defeat, starting off with the punches that Izayoi had in store for her. His Blue Truth sufficed. Mettaton's shots. His Blue Truth sufficed with some truth. Morgan's daggers. Her collective sharing of Izayoi's Blue Truth sufficed. Deedee's words. Despite not making much sense, Bernkastel didn't seem to do much to deny that either, meaning that her Blue Truth sufficed as well.

One after another and more to come, it seemed like they were going to deny Bernkastel's existence if this persisted. Heck, it appeared that in the background, Lambdadelta had fled from the scene. As Bernkastel stumbled and struggled to stay standing, her serpents leaving her side, Ange stepped forward to deliver the mystery-crushing blow.

"Bernkastel, if you can't accept the facts, then I'll recite it all in the Red so it gets through your thick skull. Erika instructs Ange to keep guard of the door of the room where Beatrice is inside, and the detective goes outside to go and seal the windows, which have to be obscured in some way. During this time, Ange allows Battler to sneak through the door, which hasn't been sealed with Erika's duct tape seals yet. Inside, Beatrice allows Battler to end her life, using her large diary to knock her out and ending her life there. This is why there is no sign of a struggle. Lying the body of Beatrice onto the bed, Battler slits her throat and leaves a knife to make it look like a suicide, as well as leaving two gamemaster rings with her. Battler hide behind the door and waited until Erika entered the room and breaks the seal. Sneaking out of the room when she was in a blind spot, Battler waited a few minutes before re-entering the room and pretending that he were discovering the murder scene for the first time. A formidable mystery, Witch of Miracles, but we were able to solve it regardless. With the above Red Truth, I can gladly say this about our closed room mystery: Bernkastel has lost the Game, and according to it's conditions, Beatrice must be brought back and made Gamemaster again."

The explanation given by Ange in the Red Truth was literally all of the proof of Bernkastel's loss, and that energy from the Red Truth held Bernkastel in place, like a glowing red web. The Witch of Miracles attempted to escape in all means necessary, but nothing helped in her case. In fact, her situation steadily worsened in her favor, Ange's resurrection magic taking effect as soon as Bernkastel's defeat was proclaimed in the Red.

latest

"Oh lookie here~! Did the Witch of Miracles ever learn her lesson from the first time she attempted to steal my Gamemaster title? A measly little bet that I lost didn't seal her victory at all, right?"

"How about this, Beato? We just gotta kick her ass out of our Gameboard. Though, not until we get a hell of a good beating out of her!"

With everything falling into place, it was revealed that Beatrice and Battler were fully resurrected, both Gamemasters, ready to dish out a well-deserved punishment for Bernkastel. Except... Bernkastel had somehow fled, a strange dimensional boundary allowing her to escape could be seen for a split second.

tumblr_inline_mt8lthnsHW1s4nxhg.png

"Dammit... she managed to escape..."

Ange felt greatly disappointed with this, because she really did want to ensure that Bernkastel couldn't do something like this again...

"Don't be that down, Ange. You did great with that ending Red Truth, and beat me from saying it myself!"

Aside from that, it seemed that Beatrice finally took this time to put some unease to rest now that she could freely speak with the players.

tumblr_inline_mv9c43BWM11rfjfkn.png

"... I suppose I owe an apology for this mess. While I was stuck in the manipulation of Bernkastel, I knew I should've done more when I came into contact with those outside the Game... the eliminated once... while I was in the form of Clair Vaux Benardus... I knew I should've assisted my Maestro much more than I did then... Even if I did not write the invitations that you all still possess, I could appoint those wishes if some may desire it still. In the end... if you feel troubled by this experience, I can also wipe the memories of this Game completely... that being up to you... and regardless of that or not, I'll have Gaap prepare a portal to send you back to your respective places."

Beatrice had an actual genuine look on her face... and from that alone, it was easy to say that this was the true Beatrice and not the same Beatrice from the beginning of the Game.

Just like Beatrice had promised, Gaap was already at work on getting that portal opened and ready for people that were planning to leave right away. Beatrice stuck by the altar of the chapel, as if she were waiting for those that wanted their memories wiped before being sent back. There was some people to chat with if some were curious, but other than that... the Witch's Game has finally put to rest... and so did this Murder Game.

~Thanks for Playing!~

~Cast List~
@The Great Detective as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Yuletide Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)​

@The Yuletide Tactician

"Oh Robin-kun~!"

As soon as Beatrice finishes her words with the players, Erika couldn't help herself but get all close and snug with Robin again. Even with the fact that Morgan was present, she didn't mind, and there was several reasons why.

tumblr_inline_n6tzswdgCM1ql8ac4.png

"Since we went through so much in the past few months... or what felt like a few months... I have a certain question to ask you, Robin-kun~ I don't want to wait anymore, and I'm sure enough that you can't either!"

A perky smile on her face, she takes out what seemed to be a ring similar to the Gamemaster's ring. The only difference was that it had the signature marking that came along with her duct tape seals.

tumblr_nw4hutUdfn1u3z5n7o8_100.jpg

"W-will... will you marry me?"

As Erika makes this proposal, the Endless Sorcerer couldn't help but lean over next to Morgan.

"Hey, that's something nice to see. Guess Erika's a changed detective nowadays, and heck... their future child gets to see this moment unfold."

@york

For a moment, before anybody could have a chance to ask the Golden Witch to have their memories of this event be erased... Beatrice ushered herself over to Crono's direction, tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

tumblr_inline_mv99rooIr31rfjfkn.png

"... Crono, may I speak with you for a few minutes? In private? This pertains to our business with you being my Maestro..."

Izayoi grunts as he notices Bernkastel had fled, turning toward Ilona and Rider for a moment "Do ither of you still have that Kakera she gave us at the start of the game, per chance? I have some fragments of mine...I'd like to try and reassemble it, if possible"

The grin on his face spoke measures about what he was planning to do

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @C.T.

-Epilogue-
"Dream Come Reality"
Continued from here.

And make them come true.

===

With the turning of odds in this final closed room mystery, Bernkastel still attempted to escape it all, knowing her imminent loss in this battle. But alas, not even a miracle can change any of this. In a way, the Witch of Miracles dug her own grave, and reduced the chance of a miracle for herself into 0%. The look on Bernkastel's face said it all, her genuine look of fear and distraught. All that she could do was watch her own defeat, starting off with the punches that Izayoi had in store for her. His Blue Truth sufficed. Mettaton's shots. His Blue Truth sufficed with some truth. Morgan's daggers. Her collective sharing of Izayoi's Blue Truth sufficed. Deedee's words. Despite not making much sense, Bernkastel didn't seem to do much to deny that either, meaning that her Blue Truth sufficed as well.

One after another and more to come, it seemed like they were going to deny Bernkastel's existence if this persisted. Heck, it appeared that in the background, Lambdadelta had fled from the scene. As Bernkastel stumbled and struggled to stay standing, her serpents leaving her side, Ange stepped forward to deliver the mystery-crushing blow.

"Bernkastel, if you can't accept the facts, then I'll recite it all in the Red so it gets through your thick skull. Erika instructs Ange to keep guard of the door of the room where Beatrice is inside, and the detective goes outside to go and seal the windows, which have to be obscured in some way. During this time, Ange allows Battler to sneak through the door, which hasn't been sealed with Erika's duct tape seals yet. Inside, Beatrice allows Battler to end her life, using her large diary to knock her out and ending her life there. This is why there is no sign of a struggle. Lying the body of Beatrice onto the bed, Battler slits her throat and leaves a knife to make it look like a suicide, as well as leaving two gamemaster rings with her. Battler hide behind the door and waited until Erika entered the room and breaks the seal. Sneaking out of the room when she was in a blind spot, Battler waited a few minutes before re-entering the room and pretending that he were discovering the murder scene for the first time. A formidable mystery, Witch of Miracles, but we were able to solve it regardless. With the above Red Truth, I can gladly say this about our closed room mystery: Bernkastel has lost the Game, and according to it's conditions, Beatrice must be brought back and made Gamemaster again."

The explanation given by Ange in the Red Truth was literally all of the proof of Bernkastel's loss, and that energy from the Red Truth held Bernkastel in place, like a glowing red web. The Witch of Miracles attempted to escape in all means necessary, but nothing helped in her case. In fact, her situation steadily worsened in her favor, Ange's resurrection magic taking effect as soon as Bernkastel's defeat was proclaimed in the Red.

latest

"Oh lookie here~! Did the Witch of Miracles ever learn her lesson from the first time she attempted to steal my Gamemaster title? A measly little bet that I lost didn't seal her victory at all, right?"

"How about this, Beato? We just gotta kick her ass out of our Gameboard. Though, not until we get a hell of a good beating out of her!"

With everything falling into place, it was revealed that Beatrice and Battler were fully resurrected, both Gamemasters, ready to dish out a well-deserved punishment for Bernkastel. Except... Bernkastel had somehow fled, a strange dimensional boundary allowing her to escape could be seen for a split second.

Ange felt greatly disappointed with this, because she really did want to ensure that Bernkastel couldn't do something like this again...

"Don't be that down, Ange. You did great with that ending Red Truth, and beat me from saying it myself!"

Aside from that, it seemed that Beatrice finally took this time to put some unease to rest now that she could freely speak with the players.

"... I suppose I owe an apology for this mess. While I was stuck in the manipulation of Bernkastel, I knew I should've done more when I came into contact with those outside the Game... the eliminated once... while I was in the form of Clair Vaux Benardus... I knew I should've assisted my Maestro much more than I did then... Even if I did not write the invitations that you all still possess, I could appoint those wishes if some may desire it still. In the end... if you feel troubled by this experience, I can also wipe the memories of this Game completely... that being up to you... and regardless of that or not, I'll have Gaap prepare a portal to send you back to your respective places."

Beatrice had an actual genuine look on her face... and from that alone, it was easy to say that this was the true Beatrice and not the same Beatrice from the beginning of the Game.

Just like Beatrice had promised, Gaap was already at work on getting that portal opened and ready for people that were planning to leave right away. Beatrice stuck by the altar of the chapel, as if she were waiting for those that wanted their memories wiped before being sent back. There was some people to chat with if some were curious, but other than that... the Witch's Game has finally put to rest... and so did this Murder Game.

~Thanks for Playing!~

~Cast List~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

Finally...

"If you'll excuse... I'm going to take a nap..."

tumblr_inline_n8q8404EeV1sfvecc.png

Guess Morgan's wish could wait for now since it seemed a church pew made a good spot to nap.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @The Great Detective

As the battle of words and fists finished Zombina would've made her way towards West. "Oh great you're okay! I was worried you were going to be toast! Hahaha..." The laugh was halfhearted and Zombina's eyes would look down to the ground.

"..." Suddenly she'd give West a kiss on the cheek. "That's for making me feel normal...you jerk."

Undyne meanwhile would be flexing her arm muscles in triumph. "Oh yeah awesome! We totally kicked that witches saggy as back to wherever her saggy ass came from!"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited by a moderator:
@york

For a moment, before anybody could have a chance to ask the Golden Witch to have their memories of this event be erased... Beatrice ushered herself over to Crono's direction, tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

tumblr_inline_mv99rooIr31rfjfkn.png

"... Crono, may I speak with you for a few minutes? In private? This pertains to our business with you being my Maestro..."
68683_original.jpg

Gordon was not going to fade out of this game just yet, as the scientist turned to leave, he suddenly halted and looked to Beatrice. Gordon wished she stayed dead, for making him murder Kyle, but now was the time for goodbyes. Gordon had...felt someone else tugging on him. Asking him to leave, without any goodbyes. He didn't do much in the span of this game, but perhaps that was simply fate?

..Or was he just put here as a sentry of some sort? Did his..."mutual friend" have some connection to Beatrice? The mystery haunts him, but Gordon was much more interested in what Beatrice had to say-- as such, he strode over to her and Crono.

His green eyes were like guns, aiming mercilessly at Beatrice. He didn't say anything, but the Golden Witch could probably guess what her little pawn wanted from her. She could just remove him and spare the explanation, but Gordon Freeman is awfully stubborn.

@york @The Great Detective

@The Yuletide Tactician

"Oh Robin-kun~!"

As soon as Beatrice finishes her words with the players, Erika couldn't help herself but get all close and snug with Robin again. Even with the fact that Morgan was present, she didn't mind, and there was several reasons why.

tumblr_inline_n6tzswdgCM1ql8ac4.png

"Since we went through so much in the past few months... or what felt like a few months... I have a certain question to ask you, Robin-kun~ I don't want to wait anymore, and I'm sure enough that you can't either!"

A perky smile on her face, she takes out what seemed to be a ring similar to the Gamemaster's ring. The only difference was that it had the signature marking that came along with her duct tape seals.

tumblr_nw4hutUdfn1u3z5n7o8_100.jpg

"W-will... will you marry me?"

As Erika makes this proposal, the Endless Sorcerer couldn't help but lean over next to Morgan.

"Hey, that's something nice to see. Guess Erika's a changed detective nowadays, and heck... their future child gets to see this moment unfold."
tumblr_inline_nifrcsZND51sfvecc.png

"Huh...?! What's with this, Erika-chan?! I thought it was supposed to be me proposing to you!"

It seemed both had been planning ahead for this, as Robin held a small black box with a ring within it. While not as ornate as the one Erika was giving him, the band of platinum was proof enough that the tactician had planned for such an occasion, "Well... I know it's a little awkward and my ring isn't as nice... But of course, Erika-chan..."

tumblr_inline_nifrcx0PEL1sfvecc.jpg

"How could I ever say no to you?" Giving her a quick, affectionate kiss, Robin slipped the ring he had onto her finger while doing the same for hers, "I've been wanting this ever since the war with the demon ended..."

Reactions: Takumi
-Epilogue-
"Dream Come Reality"
Continued from here.

And make them come true.

===

latest

~Thanks for Playing!~

~Cast List~
part7pic1.jpg

All things considered whatever had just been said may as well have been white noise to Jason. The only thing he paid attention to was the fact that there would be portals that would hopefully return him back to Crystal Lake. He'd lost his hockey mask somewhere amidst the chaos. But it didn't matter. He could always kill someone else and take theirs.

He also didn't need this witch putting her hands on him lest he try to twist her head off. The memories of this place would ultimately become nothing more than a footnote to Jason. Something odd that hampered him from doing his daily routine of slaughtering sinners who invaded the campgrounds that he watched over.

There was one thing that Jason would keep in the back of his head however. It was the child who Jason saw a bit of himself in. At least in regards to how loyal they were to their mothers and how throughout the entirety of the game, she'd been the only one to stand by him and West. Not that he particularly cared what any of the other participants thought of him. Their opinions could and indeed varied from 'ugly looking zombie' to 'why the hell would you bring a mass murderer back to life?' but in the end they meant nothing to Jason. They were just words floating along the breeze coming from people who the zombie reluctantly did not get a chance to murder.

With one exception as he glanced over at Hazama. He'd seen the green haired man who had spent much of the game antagonizing Jason pick up the detective's notebook after his death. The same notebook that Aya had wished to claim for herself. He already had plans for both Herbert but this was something small, something Jason could easily do before he went about the bigger part of his plan. Making his way over to Hazama, the hulking murderer loomed over the nicely dressed villain from behind.

Jason's heavy breathing ran down Hazama's neck as the zombie reached out to try and grasp the notebook from wherever he had last seen Hazama place it. Personal boundaries had never applied to Jason before, so why start now? If Hazama resisted then it just gave Jason more of an excuse to rip him limb from limb. Not that he needed one to begin with.
As the battle of words and fists finished Zombina would've made her way towards West. "Oh great you're okay! I was worried you were going to be toast! Hahaha..." The laugh was halfhearted and Zombina's eyes would look down to the ground.

"..." Suddenly she'd give West a kiss on the cheek. "That's for making me normal...you jerk."
Scoffing at the sheer notion that he'd meet his end here, he brushed off Zombina's concerns.

"Don't alarm yourself with such thoughts. In my profession you don't just get by without any scratches. Jason's un-living proof of what the dead can do if they're not of a similar mindset as you. Eager to kill and murder. But here I am and he's still under my control and you're still in one piece. Mission accomplished, I'd say. W-Wait what are you doing?!"

Herbert was bewildered to say the least as Zombina pecked him on the cheek. He'd made an actual zombie bride for Dan. But not for himself! Romance only got itself in the way of actual work. As he once told his assistant, don't let the smaller head control the bigger one.

"..Yes..Well, I'm glad you seem to be absolutely radiating with warm feelings. I'm sure that'll allow you to leave on a good note. I on the other hand do not wish to forget this experience. For if I were to lose my memories of your perfect construction, my research would be quite setback. Farewell Zombina." With that Herbert gave a small wave before heading off towards Jason. Who seemed to be trying to pick-pocket Hazama..?

@Jeremi @The Great Detective @CCC Kouhai @Kaykay

Last edited:
part7pic1.jpg

All things considered whatever had just been said may as well have been white noise to Jason. The only thing he paid attention to was the fact that there would be portals that would hopefully return him back to Crystal Lake. He'd lost his hockey mask somewhere amidst the chaos. But it didn't matter. He could always kill someone else and take theirs.

He also didn't need this witch putting her hands on him lest he try to twist her head off. The memories of this place would ultimately become nothing more than a footnote to Jason. Something odd that hampered him from doing his daily routine of slaughtering sinners who invaded the campgrounds that he watched over.

There was one thing that Jason would keep in the back of his head however. It was the child who Jason saw a bit of himself in. At least in regards to how loyal they were to their mothers and how throughout the entirety of the game, she'd been the only one to stand by him and West. Not that he particularly cared what any of the other participants thought of him. Their opinions could and indeed varied from 'ugly looking zombie' to 'why the hell would you bring a mass murderer back to life?' but in the end they meant nothing to Jason. They were just words floating along the breeze coming from people who the zombie reluctantly did not get a chance to murder.

With one exception as he glanced over at Hazama. He'd seen the green haired man who had spent much of the game antagonizing Jason pick up the detective's notebook after his death. The same notebook that Aya had wished to claim for herself. He already had plans for both Herbert but this was something small, something Jason could easily do before he went about the bigger part of his plan. Making his way over to Hazama, the hulking murderer loomed over the nicely dressed villain from behind.

Jason's heavy breathing ran down Hazama's neck as the zombie reached out to try and grasp the notebook from wherever he had last seen Hazama place it. Personal boundaries had never applied to Jason before, so why start now? If Hazama resisted then it just gave Jason more of an excuse to rip him limb from limb. Not that he needed one to begin with.

Scoffing at the sheer notion that he'd meet his end here, he brushed off Zombina's concerns.

"Don't alarm yourself with such thoughts. In my profession you don't just get by without any scratches. Jason's un-living proof of what the dead can do if they're not of a similar mindset as you. Eager to kill and murder. But here I am and he's still under my control and you're still in one piece. Mission accomplished, I'd say. W-Wait what are you doing?!"

Herbert was bewildered to say the least as Zombina pecked him on the cheek. He'd made an actual zombie bride for Dan. But not for himself! Romance only got itself in the way of actual work. As he once told his assistant, don't let the smaller head control the bigger one.

"..Yes..Well, I'm glad you seem to be absolutely radiating with warm feelings. I'm sure that'll allow you to leave on a good note. I on the other hand do not wish to forget this experience. For if I were to lose my memories of your perfect construction, my research would be quite setback. Farewell Zombina." With that Herbert gave a small wave before heading off towards Jason. Who seemed to be trying to pick-pocket Hazama..?

@Jeremi @The Great Detective @CCC Kouhai @Kaykay

"Well despite you being a whole bag of crazy, I hope my body will help you solve your crazy doctor problems!" Zombina replied to West as he started to leave. Then another thought crossed her mind. "It's a bummer that you can't come back with me or whatever..."

-Epilogue-
"Dream Come Reality"
Continued from here.

And make them come true.

===

latest

~Thanks for Playing!~

~Cast List~
Plutia Epilogue 2 (Part 1/?)

tumblr_inline_n69zquvmPa1re9spw.png

"...ohhhh..." Plutia just kinda listened and stuff from Beatrice.

"So that means we can go home... and nap, righttt? That's too bad... it was sooooooooo fun~~"

Wait, fun?

@anybody who wanna interact with Plutia or teemo​

tumblr_inline_nifrcsZND51sfvecc.png

"Huh...?! What's with this, Erika-chan?! I thought it was supposed to be me proposing to you!"

It seemed both had been planning ahead for this, as Robin held a small black box with a ring within it. While not as ornate as the one Erika was giving him, the band of platinum was proof enough that the tactician had planned for such an occasion, "Well... I know it's a little awkward and my ring isn't as nice... But of course, Erika-chan..."

tumblr_inline_nifrcx0PEL1sfvecc.jpg

"How could I ever say no to you?" Giving her a quick, affectionate kiss, Robin slipped the ring he had onto her finger while doing the same for hers, "I've been wanting this ever since the war with the demon ended..."
tumblr_nw4gn3qbSV1u3z5n7o7_100.jpg

"Yay! And it's completely fine with me Robin-kun, because anything from you is always something to lighten up my day~!"

Erika sounded truly happy, almost like that time she became a Witch, but this time... it wasn't for herself only. This time, she was happy for herself, Robin, and even Morgan!

tumblr_nw4hwpd4291u3z5n7o1_100.gif

"Say, Virgilia, can you get in contact with some people that can arrange the wedding ceremony?"

"So you want Zepar and Furfur hosting the ceremony... well..."

tumblr_inline_n6u00hdYrJ1ql8ac4.png

"N-Never mind!"

Well, what were they going to do for a wedding ceremony?

@The Yuletide Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.