• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

"I'm ABSOLUTELY ready for the wedding! I've got the dress! The bridesmaids! The whole bunch of guests from the Metaworld to come along! And a whole bunch of stuff that I'm sure it'll be fine to cram into the ceremony!"

Jeez, Erika's never been this hyperactive about something other than a mystery before...

latest

"... Excuse ME? BRIDESMAIDS?"

Dlanor had a bad feeling about this.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Bomb @others​
tumblr_inline_nifrcwOT4N1sfvecc.png

"Oh come now, Dlanor, I'm sure you'll make a wonderful bridesmaid... Besides, do it for me at least? I would be honored for you to have a place of honor at Erika's side..."

Damn Robin and his stupidly sexy eyes.​

"Oh come now, Dlanor, I'm sure you'll make a wonderful bridesmaid... Besides, do it for me at least? I would be honored for you to have a place of honor at Erika's side..."

latest

"... ALRIGHT. It is only for one TIME."

Upon hearing Dlanor's words, you could hear Erika trying to contain her excitement through internalized squealing.

@The Yuletide Tactician

latest

Upon hearing Dlanor's words, you could hear Erika trying to contain her excitement through internalized squealing.

@The Yuletide Tactician
tumblr_inline_nifrftKNcW1sfvecc.png

"Awwww, thank you, Dlanor. You certainly won't regret this~!"

Dlanor was certain to feel as though she was about to have a bad time, but for some reason, Robin's cute face would keep her calm.​

"Ah, Father," Lucina smiled, "I was actually searching for her...I saw her somewhere around here." She responded, rather happy even though not to long ago she was upset at seeing people she care for die in front of her and being unable to prevent it as well as her own demise.

But now wasn't the time for that.

Lucina wasn't one to really get jokes, or was very good at jokes herself, but she understood that one and couldn't help but think it was a little on the lame side if her expression was anything to go by.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Mari
"She ought to be close.." Chrom spoke before glancing at Izayoi.
"Heya there princess" Izayoi shot Jamie a small glare for a moment "I trust the man of many faces was quick to make a move after my untimely departure to the realm of the dead?"

He wasn't too chuffed about that, Jamie, you violated the bro code with that one, man

"In any case, I suppose I'd better offer you this" he smiles and takes her hand in one of his, placing the other on top and shutting his eyes for a second as he cancels out a certain curse

"Diarmuid's curse is terrible, indeed" he mutters quietly "Poor fella, cursed like that for sleeping with a woman..."
He shakes his head and looks back to Lucina "Well, now you're free of that love curse, I guess I paid you back for sticking up for me earlier against Pucci, West and Dio" he gives her a nod and shoves his hands back into his pocket,s heading back toward Ilona and Rider

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @C.T. @Lizzy
Chrom didn't speak but silently thanked him for taking that curse off Lucina.
Epilogue Part One: First, You Think The Worst Is A Broken Heart

Aww, Deedee hadn't been right about the cat door... How sad. Oh, well - everything was relatively okay, now. That was all that mattered, now... Right? To Deedee, this wasn't the case. Nothing was okay. Nothing. But her tiny view didn't matter in the end, did it? So, with the evil witch now gone, the child felt as broken, traumatized, and sad as ever.

But she could handle the ever-present weight of the world on her small shoulders, now.

It was a depressing fate, the one the five-year-old suffered. Bound to bear the pain and trauma of all the horrors she'd been through in her short life. And, at the end of her dreary and unfair story? To die. Maybe she didn't know it just yet, but it was her destiny. Her choice.

For now, though.. She'd just have to keep pushing onward.

With a steely and solemn look on her face, the female looked around in silence, doing her best to keep from allowing any emotion to show on her face. She couldn't be weak anymore. She had to be strong.. And being strong meant she had to try to act that way over how she felt, so that her friends wouldn't have to worry about her or how she felt. With that in mind, she searched quietly for those aforementioned friends. Lucina, Chrom, Henry, Morgan... She needed to see them all before she could go home.

..Ha. 'Home'. What a hilarious thought. No, Deedee had no home. No family. No friends. They were all dead and gone... All she had was W.I.C.K.E.D. And even though she hated the idea, she had to go back to them. Had to help them find a cure for the Flare, even if that meant letting them perform experiments on her. That's what Mark and Trina had wanted... And she couldn't let them down. Not just them, either - she wanted to save the human race. She was essential to it, and she'd do anything to save all the lives she could.

She wouldn't be afraid anymore.

With that plan set in stone in her mind, Deedee glanced through the crowd timidly, only to see Chrom, Lucina and Henry. And, for the first time since arriving here... The girl smiled slightly. It was warm and pleasant, if a bit obviously unpracticed.

3d4ed1a78d45427d913cfe18c15bda9f.jpg

Aww...

One could only imagine that, if she was aware Mark was back and alright, she'd be smiling brighter.

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Whoever I'm missing​
"Hey look.... A smile.... Someone's feeling better... Seriously though it's all finally over....Well at least you're safe and alive.... That's really good..." Henry spoke for once not talking about blood or killing for a change.

"I'm ABSOLUTELY ready for the wedding! I've got the dress! The bridesmaids! The whole bunch of guests from the Metaworld to come along! And a whole bunch of stuff that I'm sure it'll be fine to cram into the ceremony!"

Jeez, Erika's never been this hyperactive about something other than a mystery before...

latest

"... Excuse ME? BRIDESMAIDS?"

Dlanor had a bad feeling about this.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Bomb @others​

latest

@The Yuletide Tactician

Dlanor was certain to feel as though she was about to have a bad time, but for some reason, Robin's cute face would keep her calm.​
"He means you'll instantly regret it..." Chrom called out jokingly as usual

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_mv99hnn3ED1rfjfkn.png

"Fun? Well, besides all of the twisted things in the Game, the concept of magical battles and mysteries are quite fun indeed."

Beatrice nervously laughed, somehow finding this girl a bit unnerving with that emphasis on fun. Being a Witch, she wasn't that surprised that some of the most innocent ones could also be dangerous ones. Such as in the case of Maria, who she gave the abilities of a Witch... and look what happened to her mother in one of the Games...

"Ah, yes. Give me a moment, I'll be with you..."

@The Yuletide Tactician

tumblr_inline_mv99s5kNUe1rfjfkn.png

"Alright, just go through the portal when you're ready. I've planted a golden butterfly to follow you out that portal, and once you go through, the butterfly will disappear and so will your memories of this place and the Game from start to end."

@Bomb

CaokVOv.png

"Hold on everyone, I'll have a few words with Crono, my Maestro, for a few minutes, and I'll be back to handle the wishes and memory wipes..."

With that said, Beatrice ushered Crono over to a private hallway within the Metaworld's chapel.

tumblr_inline_mv99qxSS1x1rfjfkn.png

"Crono, I know that certain reason why you decided to agree upon the Maestro role, as I know I couldn't let it upon myself to force it to someone unwilling of it... I know about Yuka... the girl whose soul is stuck in the confinements of Heavenly Host. Bernkastel involved that certain rendition of it as it were... something to include in a Game like this and that it had been touched upon by the Murder Games already. I can assist you with this... and finally put the young spirit to rest. I wouldn't want to force her to be revived, as again, I'm not the type to do things against other's wills. However, I wish to ask you this. Crono, do you want to pursue this much further? If you do, I would have to make you into a Sorcerer. Your title will come along with your signature power. Witches and Sorcerers have their own titles, such as mine being the Endless Witch and Ange's being the Witch of Resurrection. It's all up to you to decide..."

@york
tumblr_inline_n69zvl7HiZ1re9spw.png

"Well I'm gonna go take a nap.... night.....~~~~~" Plutia said as she waved at the others as she slowlywalked through the portal.

As for Teemo, he sprinted full speed into the portal.

@epilogues coming soon​

tumblr_inline_mv99hnn3ED1rfjfkn.png

"Fun? Well, besides all of the twisted things in the Game, the concept of magical battles and mysteries are quite fun indeed."

Beatrice nervously laughed, somehow finding this girl a bit unnerving with that emphasis on fun. Being a Witch, she wasn't that surprised that some of the most innocent ones could also be dangerous ones. Such as in the case of Maria, who she gave the abilities of a Witch... and look what happened to her mother in one of the Games...

"Ah, yes. Give me a moment, I'll be with you..."

@The Yuletide Tactician

tumblr_inline_mv99s5kNUe1rfjfkn.png

"Alright, just go through the portal when you're ready. I've planted a golden butterfly to follow you out that portal, and once you go through, the butterfly will disappear and so will your memories of this place and the Game from start to end."

@Bomb

CaokVOv.png

"Hold on everyone, I'll have a few words with Crono, my Maestro, for a few minutes, and I'll be back to handle the wishes and memory wipes..."

With that said, Beatrice ushered Crono over to a private hallway within the Metaworld's chapel.

tumblr_inline_mv99qxSS1x1rfjfkn.png

"Crono, I know that certain reason why you decided to agree upon the Maestro role, as I know I couldn't let it upon myself to force it to someone unwilling of it... I know about Yuka... the girl whose soul is stuck in the confinements of Heavenly Host. Bernkastel involved that certain rendition of it as it were... something to include in a Game like this and that it had been touched upon by the Murder Games already. I can assist you with this... and finally put the young spirit to rest. I wouldn't want to force her to be revived, as again, I'm not the type to do things against other's wills. However, I wish to ask you this. Crono, do you want to pursue this much further? If you do, I would have to make you into a Sorcerer. Your title will come along with your signature power. Witches and Sorcerers have their own titles, such as mine being the Endless Witch and Ange's being the Witch of Resurrection. It's all up to you to decide..."

@york
Crono
@Gummi Bunnies

Crono looked thoughtfull, seeming a bit indecisive for just a moment... But then, a look of determination flashed across his face as he was reminded of the state Yuka was in, and he nodded a few times, looking to have his mind set entirely on this decision now. Despite his previous failures, he knew he had to save her, somehow; there seemed to be no other way other than accepting Beatrice's offer...​

Crono
@Gummi Bunnies

Crono looked thoughtfull, seeming a bit indecisive for just a moment... But then, a look of determination flashed across his face as he was reminded of the state Yuka was in, and he nodded a few times, looking to have his mind set entirely on this decision now. Despite his previous failures, he knew he had to save her, somehow; there seemed to be no other way other than accepting Beatrice's offer...​
tumblr_inline_mv99f6Aevm1rfjfkn.png

"Alright, so let's see here. If you're going to be a Sorcerer, you might be able to identify that special power that's unique to you. Well... without a further ado... here you go..."

With a wave of her hands, a gentle density of golden butterflies surrounded Crono for a good minute or so, and once they were gone, he would feel a new power radiating from him. What he felt from this... it was up to him to figure out what power he got.

@york

Aya was finally relieved that the Witch's game was over, and she saw several people talk among themselves about going home... and then there was a wedding? Huh, people sure are weird for wanting something that happy after this chaotic game. Even though Aya did want to go home, she knew that she may not ever see Jason and the others again. The small child walked towards Jason, but her blue eyes opened wide as she saw Kyle.

"Kyle!" She ran towards him, giving him a hug. She hadn't realized that he was alive this whole time, but that didn't matter. "I thought you were gone for good... I guess the deaths were only something temporary in the game..." As Kyle asked for his notebook, he could see her shaking her head. "I didn't take it. I think Hazama has it..." The little girl then caught the sight of Jason's mask as she noticed that he wasn't wearing it. It made her slightly nervous about approaching him, but Aya knew that Jason would not harm her. He hadn't harmed her since the beginning, so there was no way of him trying to do that now.

"U-Um..." She stood in front of Jason, holding his hockey mask in her hands, "This is yours, right?" She smiled at him as Aya saw his face once more. She wondered why several people go through the things that they have to in life, feeling a bit bad that Jason was stuck being here. However, she knew that he only wanted to make his mother feel proud of him, continuing to punish evil people. In a way, she kind of saw him as a superhero.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay

Aya was finally relieved that the Witch's game was over, and she saw several people talk among themselves about going home... and then there was a wedding? Huh, people sure are weird for wanting something that happy after this chaotic game. Even though Aya did want to go home, she knew that she may not ever see Jason and the others again. The small child walked towards Jason, but her blue eyes opened wide as she saw Kyle.

"Kyle!" She ran towards him, giving him a hug. She hadn't realized that he was alive this whole time, but that didn't matter. "I thought you were gone for good... I guess the deaths were only something temporary in the game..." As Kyle asked for his notebook, he could see her shaking her head. "I didn't take it. I think Hazama has it..." The little girl then caught the sight of Jason's mask as she noticed that he wasn't wearing it. It made her slightly nervous about approaching him, but Aya knew that Jason would not harm her. He hadn't harmed her since the beginning, so there was no way of him trying to do that now.

"U-Um..." She stood in front of Jason, holding his hockey mask in her hands, "This is yours, right?" She smiled at him as Aya saw his face once more. She wondered why several people go through the things that they have to in life, feeling a bit bad that Jason was stuck being here. However, she knew that he only wanted to make his mother feel proud of him, continuing to punish evil people. In a way, she kind of saw him as a superhero.

Jason shrugged off Hazama's yelling at him. He'd have plenty to yell about if things went Jason's way. Which speaking of which, he had to hurry up and follow Hazama before he got too far away.

Standing in his way however was the small girl he had thought so positively about. She also seemed to be holding his mask! Before his death Jason had never thought twice about murdering children. What made them special compared to the rest of the sinners that he slaughtered?

After meeting his demise by the hands of a twelve year old boy and subsequently being brought back to life(albeit accidentally)by said boy, Jason had mellowed out so to speak and children were no longer on his priority list. They were something to look at and wonder about. Not something to mutilate.

Somewhere within Jason's black heart he felt a twinge of guilt that he'd have to leave Aya behind. But she had spoken so highly of her mother, and having had a caring mother of his own Jason didn't want to take her away from the place where Aya thought of her. So, he'd take the hockey mask and slipped it back atop it his head.

kane_hodder_horror_200.jpg

Realizing he still had Kyle's notebook in hand, he'd hand it over to Aya. Even if Kyle himself had asked for the notebook back, at the best he might have gotten willfull ignorance on Jason's part. At worst Jason would have tried to kill him for demanding the notebook back. But he could trust Aya to get the notebook back to where it belonged. Once Aya took the notebook, Jason tilted his head at Aya and placed his hand on her head for what he assumed would likely be the last time.

He'd then turn in the direction of the portal Hazama had walked through and drew his machete. Jason would never die, never tire and he'd never relent on going after those who he felt deserved it. Hazama had been one of those people and due to the rules of this game Jason hadn't been able to go through on his urges and kill Hazama where he stood.

This also might have meant that he wouldn't be able to go back to Crystal Lake. But he'd find a way back. He always did. Drawing his machete from it's sheath, he'd look back over his shoulder at Aya and gave a small wave before he started to step through the portal. Only to pause as Herbert jabbed another needle in his neck.

"Where do you think you're going, hm? I understand that you may wish to return to your old stomping grounds now that our lives are no longer at risk but I still have so much to learn from you. I just can't let you walk off now can I? Now, follow me Jason. We'll be returning back to my lab."

But Jason refused to budge even an inch. Even with the Reagent lighting up his withered old veins.

"..Has decomposition ruined whatever semblance of hearing you may have left? I gave you a direct order-Ugh!" Herbert was practically flung through the air as Jason backhanded him and ripped the needle out of his neck. Dropping it to the ground, he'd smash his boot on it before giving Herbert one last look. As if to show that the Reagent no longer had an effect on him and that if Herbert continued down this path, Jason would kill him.

For all of his insane plots, Herbert knew better than to trifle with the Crystal Lake Slasher. Wiping off the trail of blood dripping alongside the side of his face, he shakily rose to his feet. "Fine..Go then!" He'd say and without so much as a word Jason stepped through the portal to finally face down Hazama. He had said all the goodbyes he felt this group warranted from him. Which was to say just Aya.

vendredi13-7-squelette-de-jason.jpg

Greatly annoyed at the prospect that such a key specimen like Jason had up and left, Herbert glanced up at Zombina with the best smile he could muster. Even with half of his face feeling like he'd been struck by a semi-truck. An angry undead hockey mask wearing semi-truck but still.

"..You made an offer for me to continue my research in your world, yes?"

@Kaykay @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_inline_mv99f6Aevm1rfjfkn.png

"Alright, so let's see here. If you're going to be a Sorcerer, you might be able to identify that special power that's unique to you. Well... without a further ado... here you go..."

With a wave of her hands, a gentle density of golden butterflies surrounded Crono for a good minute or so, and once they were gone, he would feel a new power radiating from him. What he felt from this... it was up to him to figure out what power he got.

@york
Crono
@The Great Detective

Crono closed his eyes... Something felt different about his body all of a sudden, a distant power seemed to be calling for him, filling him with a strange, but, rather warm feeling... He could almost hear a distant song ringing in the back of his mind, six notes, repeating themselves, producing a simple, yet strangely enchanting melody. It suddenly dawned upon him what his special power was as he finally opened his eyes, he had been gifted with the power of life, something he seemed to possess even before his role as a Sorceror was bestowed upon him, however... Now, it had truly awakened from within, filling him with determination, but, yet, a strange sense of tranquility. He looked up at Beatrice, smiling a little "I am Crono... The sorceror of Life." he said, not seeming to think about it too much for once... It felt almost natural to speak those words for some reason, something he rarely had experienced throughout his life, but, somehow the title seemed to feel somehow, like it was meant for him... Even if he might not be the only one who possessed it. His mind drifted to Yuka for a moment, realizing he just might be able to save her from the pain she was going through with his new powers... And finally, put her spirit at rest...​

"Hey look.... A smile.... Someone's feeling better... Seriously though it's all finally over....Well at least you're safe and alive.... That's really good..." Henry spoke for once not talking about blood or killing for a change.

After Izayoi lifted the curse somehow, Lucina gave him a nod of thanks.

At Sarah's h words Lucina gave her a pat on the shoulder.

"It was an honor, Sarah. I wish you well." She replied.

After her words with Sarah, Lucina noticed Deedee and Henry.

"Deedee is with Henry, Father." Lucina spoke to Chrom, her smile still in place.

After Luci talks with Deedee that'd leave Jamie. Then she'd be ready. Though, she wondered what Deedee planned to do after this? She was a bit concerned, but whatever Deedee chose was her choice after all.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Others

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
-Epilogue-
"Dream Come Reality"
Continued from here.

All people dream, but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind,
Wake in the morning to find that it was vanity.

But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people,
For they dream their dreams with open eyes,
And make them come true.

===

With the turning of odds in this final closed room mystery, Bernkastel still attempted to escape it all, knowing her imminent loss in this battle. But alas, not even a miracle can change any of this. In a way, the Witch of Miracles dug her own grave, and reduced the chance of a miracle for herself into 0%. The look on Bernkastel's face said it all, her genuine look of fear and distraught. All that she could do was watch her own defeat, starting off with the punches that Izayoi had in store for her. His Blue Truth sufficed. Mettaton's shots. His Blue Truth sufficed with some truth. Morgan's daggers. Her collective sharing of Izayoi's Blue Truth sufficed. Deedee's words. Despite not making much sense, Bernkastel didn't seem to do much to deny that either, meaning that her Blue Truth sufficed as well.

One after another and more to come, it seemed like they were going to deny Bernkastel's existence if this persisted. Heck, it appeared that in the background, Lambdadelta had fled from the scene. As Bernkastel stumbled and struggled to stay standing, her serpents leaving her side, Ange stepped forward to deliver the mystery-crushing blow.

"Bernkastel, if you can't accept the facts, then I'll recite it all in the Red so it gets through your thick skull. Erika instructs Ange to keep guard of the door of the room where Beatrice is inside, and the detective goes outside to go and seal the windows, which have to be obscured in some way. During this time, Ange allows Battler to sneak through the door, which hasn't been sealed with Erika's duct tape seals yet. Inside, Beatrice allows Battler to end her life, using her large diary to knock her out and ending her life there. This is why there is no sign of a struggle. Lying the body of Beatrice onto the bed, Battler slits her throat and leaves a knife to make it look like a suicide, as well as leaving two gamemaster rings with her. Battler hide behind the door and waited until Erika entered the room and breaks the seal. Sneaking out of the room when she was in a blind spot, Battler waited a few minutes before re-entering the room and pretending that he were discovering the murder scene for the first time. A formidable mystery, Witch of Miracles, but we were able to solve it regardless. With the above Red Truth, I can gladly say this about our closed room mystery: Bernkastel has lost the Game, and according to it's conditions, Beatrice must be brought back and made Gamemaster again."

The explanation given by Ange in the Red Truth was literally all of the proof of Bernkastel's loss, and that energy from the Red Truth held Bernkastel in place, like a glowing red web. The Witch of Miracles attempted to escape in all means necessary, but nothing helped in her case. In fact, her situation steadily worsened in her favor, Ange's resurrection magic taking effect as soon as Bernkastel's defeat was proclaimed in the Red.

latest

"Oh lookie here~! Did the Witch of Miracles ever learn her lesson from the first time she attempted to steal my Gamemaster title? A measly little bet that I lost didn't seal her victory at all, right?"

"How about this, Beato? We just gotta kick her ass out of our Gameboard. Though, not until we get a hell of a good beating out of her!"

With everything falling into place, it was revealed that Beatrice and Battler were fully resurrected, both Gamemasters, ready to dish out a well-deserved punishment for Bernkastel. Except... Bernkastel had somehow fled, a strange dimensional boundary allowing her to escape could be seen for a split second.

tumblr_inline_mt8lthnsHW1s4nxhg.png

"Dammit... she managed to escape..."

Ange felt greatly disappointed with this, because she really did want to ensure that Bernkastel couldn't do something like this again...

"Don't be that down, Ange. You did great with that ending Red Truth, and beat me from saying it myself!"

Aside from that, it seemed that Beatrice finally took this time to put some unease to rest now that she could freely speak with the players.

tumblr_inline_mv9c43BWM11rfjfkn.png

"... I suppose I owe an apology for this mess. While I was stuck in the manipulation of Bernkastel, I knew I should've done more when I came into contact with those outside the Game... the eliminated once... while I was in the form of Clair Vaux Benardus... I knew I should've assisted my Maestro much more than I did then... Even if I did not write the invitations that you all still possess, I could appoint those wishes if some may desire it still. In the end... if you feel troubled by this experience, I can also wipe the memories of this Game completely... that being up to you... and regardless of that or not, I'll have Gaap prepare a portal to send you back to your respective places."

Beatrice had an actual genuine look on her face... and from that alone, it was easy to say that this was the true Beatrice and not the same Beatrice from the beginning of the Game.

Just like Beatrice had promised, Gaap was already at work on getting that portal opened and ready for people that were planning to leave right away. Beatrice stuck by the altar of the chapel, as if she were waiting for those that wanted their memories wiped before being sent back. There was some people to chat with if some were curious, but other than that... the Witch's Game has finally put to rest... and so did this Murder Game.

~Thanks for Playing!~

~Cast List~
@The Great Detective as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Yuletide Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)​

So, it was finally over. Io and Leah were out of that hell. Leah was used to it, and even worse situations, but Io was still an innocent high school girl. They stood in the church, Leah comforting Io who had broken down a bit.

A familiar red jacket appeared in Io's arms. Io looked up as it appeared. She then cheered up. Io ran to Morgan.

"Morgan! Take my jacket again, since we had to give up the old one." The older girl said.

Leah approached Beatrice. "You offered us a wish?" Leah asked, clutching The Book of Cain.

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Anyone wanting to interact with Io and/or Leah.

Jason shrugged off Hazama's yelling at him. He'd have plenty to yell about if things went Jason's way. Which speaking of which, he had to hurry up and follow Hazama before he got too far away.

Standing in his way however was the small girl he had thought so positively about. She also seemed to be holding his mask! Before his death Jason had never thought twice about murdering children. What made them special compared to the rest of the sinners that he slaughtered?

After meeting his demise by the hands of a twelve year old boy and subsequently being brought back to life(albeit accidentally)by said boy, Jason had mellowed out so to speak and children were no longer on his priority list. They were something to look at and wonder about. Not something to mutilate.

Somewhere within Jason's black heart he felt a twinge of guilt that he'd have to leave Aya behind. But she had spoken so highly of her mother, and having had a caring mother of his own Jason didn't want to take her away from the place where Aya thought of her. So, he'd take the hockey mask and slipped it back atop it his head.

kane_hodder_horror_200.jpg

Realizing he still had Kyle's notebook in hand, he'd hand it over to Aya. Even if Kyle himself had asked for the notebook back, at the best he might have gotten willfull ignorance on Jason's part. At worst Jason would have tried to kill him for demanding the notebook back. But he could trust Aya to get the notebook back to where it belonged. Once Aya took the notebook, Jason tilted his head at Aya and placed his hand on her head for what he assumed would likely be the last time.

He'd then turn in the direction of the portal Hazama had walked through and drew his machete. Jason would never die, never tire and he'd never relent on going after those who he felt deserved it. Hazama had been one of those people and due to the rules of this game Jason hadn't been able to go through on his urges and kill Hazama where he stood.
As Jason gave her Kyle's notebook, she would smile once more towards him. She didn't know what to say. Even if the child had only met this being for the duration of the Witch's game, she knew that he meant something special to her. Jason was someone dear to her as he always seemed to protect her. Having Jason place his hand on top of her head like the first time that he tried to comfort her made Aya feel a small ball stuck in her throat, and it was hard for her to even say a goodbye to the big fellow. Instead, Aya waved back, seeing that Jason was following Hazama. Did she know what his intentions were from doing this? No. All she knew was that Jason and Hazama both headed towards the same direction. She thought they would be the best of friends.

The child then walked towards Kyle, bringing his notebook to him as she sighed slightly, swallowing her tears. She would then try to smile at him as well, knowing that he, too, would have to leave her. Though, she couldn't smile.

"Here's your notebook, Kyle... Jason had it, and he gave it to me so that I could give it to you. Thank you for being such a great detective in this game, even if you didn't have the role for it. I learned a lot from you, too."

tumblr_nn512aRbhl1u266gpo1_500.png

Sarah quietly observed the proceedings. Though she could not appreciate the sense of happiness or bond, at least not yet... she didn't oppose it either. But something in her told her it wasn't for her, not her kind of thing... not yet. Perhaps it was the impact of the events that were yet to occur, as told to her by Pops. And of those events, she had a very critical role. But to get to that, she accomplished something critical here as well... she survived. To other go the glory, but Sarah Connor understood from her earlier years, since losing her family, that there was never to be any glory for her.

She looked at J-800. She smiled... he was a very strange duplicate of Jamie Madrox, but in a very ironic way, seeming to know how to mimic Pops, or possibly another Terminator? She nodded to him, and relieved him of his duties. "Your mission is accomplished. Guardian."

@Wedge Antilles

She then saw Lucina. A female warrior was rare where Sarah was from, and she felt honored to fight alongside one here in a battle that seemed impossible at times, but somehow the battle was won. "Lucina, you fight with the same class that you show when in peace. It's been an honor." she said to Lucina.

@Lizzy

To Shazam, she shook his hand. "Continue to fight the good fight," she said, "despite what others think about you, never lose sight of what is good, and never stray from that. We need that, more than ever."

@Mighty Roman

And she also looked for those two goofy characters... as if out of a cartoon from her earlier childhood days. It was something she realized she missed, being a child and having fun. Seeing these two in action made her realize it was so.

@FireDrake150

J-800 responded in a cold, machine like voice, as usual.

"Good bye."

He closed his eyes. He somehow willed himself to disappear, as if all purpose he lived for was gone. For that was the case, indeed, J-800 saw this through, he ensured that Sarah Connor lived. He was fading, like he was being erased from existence. If anyone could see what we was doing, or understand, he was doing something not even a Terminator could do, in the fictional world of James Cameron.

He self terminated.

As he vanished, he looked at Sarah, and gave her a thumbs up.

@Mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently his notebook had changed hands a bit while he was away. Kyle was actually happy for that, knowing the info he'd left behind had gone toward figuring out who'd killed him. Not that Kyle still was sure if he died at all. It was strange to have come across so much he once thought was impossible and still see something like coming back to life as ridiculous. It just didn't sit right in Kyle's gut-- the idea that something as powerful and final as death could be reversed on a mere whim. What did that say about his father's death? What did that say about the lives that were lost every day? It was almost sickening to think none of it really mattered.

Jumping out of his thoughts, Kyle cleared his throats as Aya approached him. He eyed her curiously as she handed him the notebook. Why'd she look so damned sad? "Kid--" he began to say, but cut himself off as Aya continued to speak. He wanted to remind her he wasn't a detective anymore, but he held back. Even he had to admit to the familiar stirrings he'd felt as the game progressed. Solving mysteries and finding secrets... well, those were Kyle's bread and butter.

You can leave the badge behind, but it doesn't truly leave you.

Feeling a sudden pride that surprised him, Kyle couldn't help but break into a smile. Hell, maybe it'd cheer up the kid.

TeAmSht.gif

"Aya, you're a lot smarter than you look. You even had the guts to stand up that asshole ghost for me. If there's anyone here I could say was a major help, it'd be you." Kneeling down so that the pair of them were on the same eye level, Kyle nodded. "Can't believe I'd say this about a kid, but you're someone I could rely on. Keep your wits sharp, because I know you're gonna grow into one hell of capable woman." The ex-detective looked down for the moment, eyes staring at the notebook in his hands. He opened it and flipped through the pages rapidly, coming to a conclusion once he'd flipped through the whole book.

"Hey... do you wanna keep this as a souvenir? I got a notebook back home, and this one's got some useful notes. You could keep learning."

@CCC Kouhai

After Izayoi lifted the curse somehow, Lucina gave him a nod of thanks.

At Sarah's h words Lucina gave her a pat on the shoulder.

"It was an honor, Sarah. I wish you well." She replied.

After her words with Sarah, Lucina noticed Deedee and Henry.

"Deedee is with Henry, Father." Lucina spoke to Chrom, her smile still in place.

After Luci talks with Deedee that'd leave Jamie. Then she'd be ready. Though, she wondered what Deedee planned to do after this? She was a bit concerned, but whatever Deedee chose was her choice after all.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Others

48D51BCE-546E-40D4-8C9A-3B2107579F1F_zpscchbputd.jpg

Jamie snapped out of his state... whatever state that really was. He tried to absorb everything that occurred over the past moments.

Then he absorbed J-800's memories... he was an awe, that a total Cameron fanboy would img it in himself to sacrifice, and serve, like one of the Terminators from the movies. "Wow..." he was left a bit speechless even in thought.

@Mari

Then, he saw Lucina. His heart warmed a bit at the sight of her, she was one of the few he could stand among this group, and she was fascinating, in a word. He hesitated to approach her, he'd embarrassed himself already in her eyes, and with his dupe, embarrassed himself even more.

47F53EC7-69C0-4521-B92F-DE5B0D1A2F24_zpsiuklkqqs.jpg

He gave it some thought... no way but up? Nothing to lose?

He approached Lucina. "Hey," he said, "you okay there? Crazy stuff, huh?"

@Lizzy

-Epilogue-
"Dream Come Reality"
Continued from here.

All people dream, but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind,
Wake in the morning to find that it was vanity.

But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people,
For they dream their dreams with open eyes,
And make them come true.

===

With the turning of odds in this final closed room mystery, Bernkastel still attempted to escape it all, knowing her imminent loss in this battle. But alas, not even a miracle can change any of this. In a way, the Witch of Miracles dug her own grave, and reduced the chance of a miracle for herself into 0%. The look on Bernkastel's face said it all, her genuine look of fear and distraught. All that she could do was watch her own defeat, starting off with the punches that Izayoi had in store for her. His Blue Truth sufficed. Mettaton's shots. His Blue Truth sufficed with some truth. Morgan's daggers. Her collective sharing of Izayoi's Blue Truth sufficed. Deedee's words. Despite not making much sense, Bernkastel didn't seem to do much to deny that either, meaning that her Blue Truth sufficed as well.

One after another and more to come, it seemed like they were going to deny Bernkastel's existence if this persisted. Heck, it appeared that in the background, Lambdadelta had fled from the scene. As Bernkastel stumbled and struggled to stay standing, her serpents leaving her side, Ange stepped forward to deliver the mystery-crushing blow.

"Bernkastel, if you can't accept the facts, then I'll recite it all in the Red so it gets through your thick skull. Erika instructs Ange to keep guard of the door of the room where Beatrice is inside, and the detective goes outside to go and seal the windows, which have to be obscured in some way. During this time, Ange allows Battler to sneak through the door, which hasn't been sealed with Erika's duct tape seals yet. Inside, Beatrice allows Battler to end her life, using her large diary to knock her out and ending her life there. This is why there is no sign of a struggle. Lying the body of Beatrice onto the bed, Battler slits her throat and leaves a knife to make it look like a suicide, as well as leaving two gamemaster rings with her. Battler hide behind the door and waited until Erika entered the room and breaks the seal. Sneaking out of the room when she was in a blind spot, Battler waited a few minutes before re-entering the room and pretending that he were discovering the murder scene for the first time. A formidable mystery, Witch of Miracles, but we were able to solve it regardless. With the above Red Truth, I can gladly say this about our closed room mystery: Bernkastel has lost the Game, and according to it's conditions, Beatrice must be brought back and made Gamemaster again."

The explanation given by Ange in the Red Truth was literally all of the proof of Bernkastel's loss, and that energy from the Red Truth held Bernkastel in place, like a glowing red web. The Witch of Miracles attempted to escape in all means necessary, but nothing helped in her case. In fact, her situation steadily worsened in her favor, Ange's resurrection magic taking effect as soon as Bernkastel's defeat was proclaimed in the Red.

latest

"Oh lookie here~! Did the Witch of Miracles ever learn her lesson from the first time she attempted to steal my Gamemaster title? A measly little bet that I lost didn't seal her victory at all, right?"

"How about this, Beato? We just gotta kick her ass out of our Gameboard. Though, not until we get a hell of a good beating out of her!"

With everything falling into place, it was revealed that Beatrice and Battler were fully resurrected, both Gamemasters, ready to dish out a well-deserved punishment for Bernkastel. Except... Bernkastel had somehow fled, a strange dimensional boundary allowing her to escape could be seen for a split second.

tumblr_inline_mt8lthnsHW1s4nxhg.png

"Dammit... she managed to escape..."

Ange felt greatly disappointed with this, because she really did want to ensure that Bernkastel couldn't do something like this again...

"Don't be that down, Ange. You did great with that ending Red Truth, and beat me from saying it myself!"

Aside from that, it seemed that Beatrice finally took this time to put some unease to rest now that she could freely speak with the players.

tumblr_inline_mv9c43BWM11rfjfkn.png

"... I suppose I owe an apology for this mess. While I was stuck in the manipulation of Bernkastel, I knew I should've done more when I came into contact with those outside the Game... the eliminated once... while I was in the form of Clair Vaux Benardus... I knew I should've assisted my Maestro much more than I did then... Even if I did not write the invitations that you all still possess, I could appoint those wishes if some may desire it still. In the end... if you feel troubled by this experience, I can also wipe the memories of this Game completely... that being up to you... and regardless of that or not, I'll have Gaap prepare a portal to send you back to your respective places."

Beatrice had an actual genuine look on her face... and from that alone, it was easy to say that this was the true Beatrice and not the same Beatrice from the beginning of the Game.

Just like Beatrice had promised, Gaap was already at work on getting that portal opened and ready for people that were planning to leave right away. Beatrice stuck by the altar of the chapel, as if she were waiting for those that wanted their memories wiped before being sent back. There was some people to chat with if some were curious, but other than that... the Witch's Game has finally put to rest... and so did this Murder Game.

~Thanks for Playing!~

~Cast List~
@The Great Detective as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Yuletide Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)​
I remember when I first woke up here, in the garden.

It was over, at last. Bernkastel was banished, Erika and Robin were alive, and Beatrice was the gamemaster with Battler again. But...Mettaton didn't look right.

Bad%20Hair%20Day_zpsr5plvm01.png

...In fact, he looked rather wrong.

I was so scared. I couldn't feel my arms or legs...

But then, he smiled.

You know the smile.

The smile one gets before they go completely mad...

"Mom! Dad! Somebody help me!" I called out.

But why?

Why would he, the eccentric, selfless, human-loving personality that he is?

But nobody came.

Everyone was cheering, reveling, or at the very least recuperating.

Mettaton was not.

He almost looked...unamused.

Disconnected...

Eventually, the king found me, crying in the garden.

And in the blink of an eye, he was gone.

Everyone else was, too, at least from his perspective.

He heard a familiar record playing...

I explained what had happened to him.

"U-Um...Mettaton...? Are you okay...?" the ghost asked his deathly silent friend, taken aback by the unusual behaviour.

It's Napstablook.

I'm back in his house.

Mettaton quickly recovered from his daze, shaking himself out of it, dropping the dumb t-shirt it seemed he was about to put on.

"Y-, Yes, Blooky?~"

Then he held me, Frisk. He held me with tears in his eyes, saying..."There, there. Everything is going to be alright."

"O-Oh, it's just that...it felt like you were about to show me something..."

"But, y-you don't...have to..."

He was so...emotional.

Mettaton cleared his throat, stepping out of the closet calmly, coming out into the hallway with his friend.

"Oh, no, no, I was just looking for something is all. I'll clean up the mess right away Blooky.~" he responded, swiftly, and cleanly. Almost as if he had recited it by heart...

But...for some reason...I didn't feel anything at all.

"Y-Yeah...o-okay..." Blook finished, turning away, but not before quirking a brow at Mettaton.

I soon realized I didn't feel ANYTHING about ANYONE.

Mettaton could only watch him leave with dead eyes.

My compassion had disappeared! And believe me, it's not like I wasn't trying.

He felt like he wanted to say something, no, needed to say something. But...

Nothing came.

I wasted weeks with that stupid king, vainly hoping I would feel something.

No...no, this isn't happening.

Alphys was just trying to scare me, right...?

Mettaton reached into one of his compartments, and pulled out a collection of photos.

But it became too much for me. I ran away from home. Eventually, I found the ruins.

The robot stared into them as he left into another room. It was definitely his, considering the amount of pink and purple that was dumped into the colour scheme.

The photos all had Mettaton in them. Him with Alphys, him with Undyne, him with Sans...

Inside I found HER, Frisk. I thought of all people, SHE could make me feel whole again.

But at the bottom...was her. The poor little human girl, hospitalized.

The one him and Alphys had taken care of behind Asgore's back...

There was no way a girl like her was anything but pure.

...Right?

...She failed...ha ha...

But when he stared into the photo, he did start to feel something...but it wasn't reminiscence.

Not nostalgia...

...an old hatred.

Mettaton instinctively reached for the heart resting in his torso.

It was glowing unusually red today...

I realized those two were useless. I became despondent.

Delilah, please-

*knock knock*

I just wanted to love someone. I just wanted to care about someone.

It's that lanky sack of bones again.

Frisk, you might not believe this. But I decided...it wasn't worth living anymore.

Mettaton rushed to the door, these strange feelings of anger bouncing aimlessly around in his mind.

He instinctively looked up, a frown on his face, ready to diss Papyr- wait a second.

Not in a world without love. So I erased myself from existence... And you know what?

latest

"heya."

I succeeded.

Mettaton was shocked, reacting with a dramatic gasp.

Like he usually would.

Ooh%202_zpswwdjj0oh.png

"Sans!~ W-What are you doing here-?"

But as I left this mortal coil, I started to feel apprehensive. If you don't have a soul, what happens when you...?

tumblr_static_e5lmpnxpso0gc4cc4kk48o4wg.png

"heheh. you thought papyrus would show up huh?"

"I-"

"yeah. me too."

Something primal started to burn inside me. "No," I thought, "I don't want to die."

tumblr_inline_nw8niqa07s1t7sepy_250.jpg

"look mettaton, i know what you're gonna do."

"heck, i know what you've been doing."

"i'm no stranger to the multiverse pal."

tumblr_static_50iw4161gakgo8000osg8wkc4.png

"i've had a bone to pick with you for awhile."

Then I woke up. Like it was all just a bad dream.

Mettaton was utterly speechless.

So, Sans simply continued.

tumblr_inline_nw8niqa07s1t7sepy_250.jpg

"but we're friends, right? so let me make this real clear for you."

I was back at the garden. Back at my "save point".

latest

"stop before you end up doing something you'll regret."

The door slammed shut, and Sans didn't even lift a finger.

Interested, I decided to experiment. Again and again, I brought myself to the edge of death.

You should've killed him while you could.

At any point, I could've let this world continue on without me. But as long as I was determined to live...I could go back.

You should kill yourself too, while you're at it.

It's not getting old anytime soon.

Amazing, isn't it Frisk? I was amazed too. At first, I used my powers for good.

Mettaton was just about ready to rip his synthetic hair out, hearing this nasty voice nip at him.

Determined%202_zpsvzjnqvgj.png

"Shut up Delilah! I'm the one in control here! This is my body, not yours!"

I became friends with everyone. I solved all their problems flawlessly. Their companionship was amusing...

With shaky breaths, he brought himself to his bedside, having a moment of respite from those horrid thoughts. His hands were trailing back down into his compartments...

He pulled out another bunch of photos.

Him with Sarah...

Him with Morgan...

Him with HK...

For awhile. As time repeated, people proved themselves predictable.

Him with Sarah...

Him with Morgan...

Him with HK...

What would this person say if I gave them this? What would they do if I said this to them?

Giving Sarah flowers...

Talking magic with Morgan...

Making fun of humans with HK...

Once you know the answer, that's it. That's all they are. It all started because I was curious...

Drinking Sarah's blood.

Laughing at Morgan's despair.

Assaulting HK.

Curious what would happen if I killed them. "I don't like this," I told myself. "I'm just doing this because I HAVE to know what happens."

Murdering Izayoi.

Framing Henry.

Lynching Crono.

Ha ha ha...what an excuse! You of all people must know how liberating it is to act this way.

Get the letter.

Mettaton obeyed, reaching hurriedly for Beatrice's letter. He actually had quite the collection of them...each of them signed with worse and worse handwriting.

At least we're better than those sickos who sit around and WATCH it happen. Those pathetic people that want to see it, but are too weak to do it themselves.

Dear Witch, Dear Witch,

I bet someone's like that watching right now, aren't they...?

It'd be an honour to kill for you. It'd be an honour to kill for you.

Signed, Signed,

Delilah Mettaton

Crono
@The Great Detective

Crono closed his eyes... Something felt different about his body all of a sudden, a distant power seemed to be calling for him, filling him with a strange, but, rather warm feeling... He could almost hear a distant song ringing in the back of his mind, six notes, repeating themselves, producing a simple, yet strangely enchanting melody. It suddenly dawned upon him what his special power was as he finally opened his eyes, he had been gifted with the power of life, something he seemed to possess even before his role as a Sorceror was bestowed upon him, however... Now, it had truly awakened from within, filling him with determination, but, yet, a strange sense of tranquility. He looked up at Beatrice, smiling a little "I am Crono... The sorceror of Life." he said, not seeming to think about it too much for once... It felt almost natural to speak those words for some reason, something he rarely had experienced throughout his life, but, somehow the title seemed to feel somehow, like it was meant for him... Even if he might not be the only one who possessed it. His mind drifted to Yuka for a moment, realizing he just might be able to save her from the pain she was going through with his new powers... And finally, put her spirit at rest...​
Acw9NN9.png

"... ah, so you finally get your magic as a Sorcerer now. I would suggest that we should immediately press onto the matter of freeing your spiritual friend, but I do have certain matters to attend to in order to clean up this Game's aftermath. But now that you are a Sorcerer, you're free to travel between the Metaworld and many others, including your own world. This kakera here will allow such travel, so keep it safe... Now, how about I start getting things out of the way so we can relax and ease up after all of this?"

With that said, Beatrice finally stepped back to see that there were some others that wanted to do certain things before they would depart.

@york

tumblr_inline_mv9c2oD1oV1rfjfkn.png

"Alright... who here wants me to grant their wish? I'll try to go through them as fast as I can so I don't hinder the time you could be using to return to wherever you want to return to..."

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @others that want wishes or something​

tumblr_nw4hq9MbzX1u3z5n7o6_100.jpg

"Well, I suppose I need to get going and prepare myself for that wedding. I don't want to look all messy and untidy for the big special day, of course~ Don't worry about me having to know the date. I'll know when that time comes. For now, I'll see you later, Robin-kun~"

Having some last-minute things to clear up after this mess of a Murder Game and now having preparations for herself and this wedding, Erika did a somewhat proper bow with that cute smile on her face topped off with a light blush on her cheeks. In a flash of light, she and Dlanor went off to most likely her living quarters in the Metaworld. One could only imagine the dress she has ready for this occasion... and all of the guests she'll be bringing along when the day comes.​

-Chapter ???-
"Blood Deal"

Unknown Time, After the Witch's Game

tumblr_n4uzdsbfwl1s6lfblo1_500.gif

Down a lonely road, rain pounding against the ground... there was no one in sight. No one to look at... and yet, a single dimensional boundary ripped open before the empty space in the air. Still, there was no one to see this occur, but two figures step out of the dimensional boundary as it closes.

latest

"... so, Yukari, out of all places to escape to after the Game, why here? ...is it pertaining to the Institution?"

Bernkastel was relatively calm during the transition from her utter defeat and escorting to this unknown location. However, not even her supposed ally Yukari could answer her question fully.

ALzxZKE.png

"You'll see soon, Bernkastel. Now my job here is done, and I'll be seeing you later. Yuyuko wants to meet up with me soon, a close friend of me... Later."

With that simple statement, Yukari soon exited the area through another dimensional boundary, a somber look on her face as if she knew what were to happen to Bernkastel at this hour. Yet, the Witch of Miracles sworn that with the youkai's departure, she was the only one present here. Again... she was wrong.

"... what an odd time to see you once again, Witch of Miracles. Apologies for the strange location. I would offer an umbrella for you... but even with your... cat features, you don't seem that bothered at all."

tumblr_inline_nlhbbhJ06E1r2h8qj_100.png

"That's because there's more to be concerned with other than being soaked in the rain. The Witch's Game turned into a Murder Game. I did what I was told... but knowing you, you must have seen it all. Including it's conclusion."

Bernkastel simply stared at the empty space in front of her, being aware that a certain someone here... someone that she knew. A faint "tsk tsk" echoed through this rainy path...

"Correct. I've been watching ever since the Game was set... and I have very high hopes that you would succeed in the task besides getting yourself the Gamemaster title. Must I remind you the basics of our Institution once more?"

The Witch of Miracles did not answer. A laugh echoed out from the shrill voice that was this unseen force.

"We run a... devoted business, Bernkastel. We ensure 100% success for people that offer up money to us to eliminate a specific person out there... in the neighborhood... in the city... in the country... in the world... in the multiverse. Same goes with our own personal targets, we ensure certain points of people are eliminated."

Splatters of footsteps edged towards Bernkastel's location, giving the mental cue for the Witch to start backing away. She knew this person very well concerning her activity and involvement with this Institution.

"Remember when I sent you and Yukari out to prepare this event? An event that would lead to the eventual deaths of the Endless Witch and the Endless Sorcerer? They should be dead, but yet, they still live..."

A cloaked figure began to evaporate back into reality, staring right into Bernkastel's eyes...

"So... in that case, why should I keep such a liability in this Institution? Not only did you fail at killing the targets I personally requested, but you also put a good number of others allying up in the possibility of working together... Soon enough, attention will be brought to the Institution, especially with the Arch Demon Akibahara, Fiamma of the Right, and Kirei Kotomine out of the picture. Many of the members of our Institution, including myself, wouldn't want to be ratted out of our hard work and profits... now do we?"

In that instant, Bernkastel changed demeanor, summoning her own scythe and swinging it down at the cloaked figure.

latest

"I've had enough of this talk, Exe. If I can't become the Gamemaster, I might as well take over the Blood Institution then!"

Bernkastel had a rather desperate action being made here, attempting to kill this cloaked figure once and for all. However, this turned out to be Bernkastel's final fatal mistake. A flash of purple appeared in-between the two, forcing Bernkastel to back away immediately as if she were expecting something. Yet it was more that she was moving back into a trap herself, suddenly surrounded in a purple field of energy.

tumblr_nwquvv3Mix1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Not so fast there, don't think a miracle would happen that easily. Besides, rules are rules here, so don't try to cheat your way out of the deal, Bernkastel."

Before the man could continue on with this, the cloaked figure simply pushed him to the side as she approached where Bernkastel was imprisoned by his imprisonment field. If it wasn't for the fact that Bernkastel was still recovering from the solving of her Illusion of the Witch at the final stage of the Game, she would've found a way out of this situation... but this might as well be the final nail in the coffin for her.

Due to the small clash the two had earlier before this man had interrupted any chance that Bernkastel had at winning, the hood of the cloaked figure had fallen off. The Witch of Miracles found herself stuck in place, facing the figure who now held a pistol to her forehead.

ega2Gne.png

"... Bernkastel, the Witch of Miracles, have failed to uphold the basic minimum requirements of our Institution. You will now be disposed of... permanently. Uninstall."

Bernkastel didn't get a chance to say any clever final words as the woman pulled the trigger, a bullet definitely making it's mark on the Witch's forehead. However, instead of just plunging into her head... the moment it would make contact with her body, Bernkastel felt everything go black around her, her senses and perceptions failing her. It was almost like... her entire existence was being erased with just a simple bullet.

There would be soon nothing left of Bernkastel, the pounding rain soon obscuring the footsteps on the path that once belonged to the Witch of Miracles. The clean-up done, Exe turned around and faced the man that accompanied her.

"Add, you have a personal target of your own to handle, correct? Go on and find that Elliot you keep on whining about... I have business to attend to back at the headquarters. We need to start recruiting more members into the Institution before the goodie-two-shoes alliances into the Multiverse catch on to our business."

tumblr_nwqtt2YHvE1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Sounds like the plan, Exe. I just wonder on the types of people you and Yukari are going to recruit~ Keheheheheheeh."

With that said, Add simply disappeared in a flash of purple light, being a manipulator and traveler through time. Exe only stood there, stepping over to a dry spot under the trees during the rainfall. Silently going over a list she had on her phone... she mentally read the names to herself.

The list seemed endless to her... but there was one name that stuck out to her the most.

Rinato Dormi... codenamed "Lapis Lazuli"

A single smile appeared on this woman's lips.

8B1oVId.png

"... soon enough... we'll meet and settle our scores once and for all. You shouldn't have left us... Lapis."

-End-

Status
Not open for further replies.