Status
Not open for further replies.
The Strange Case of Majin Buu; the Prelude to and Epilogue
"Finally!" Super Buu cried, leaping too his feet. After falling asleep once more, the Pink creature had simply decided to ride out the storm, letting the smarter players solve the final mystery; he never was one for using words over his fists, but even he knew that there were some occasions in which raw power wasn't enough. "NOW! You mentioned a wish, golden woman, didn't you? I think it's about time you help up your side of the bargain!" Charging at the witch, Buu extended out his antenna, wrapping it around the witch's neck. "Now that you precious game is over, there's nothing stopping me from ending you is you don't pay up!!"

This was perfect. Everything was falling into place; he would either get his wish, or use his absorbing abilities to take control of his opponent's peers and granting it for himself. Some may have called it a catch 22. He should have felt proud of himself, savouring his triumph and basking in his glory. But he didn't. He still felt, uneasy...as if something was stirring inside of him... It was almost like...indigestion...

He grabbed his stomach using his free hands, clawing at it like a vulture to a rotting carcass. "N-n-nooooo....not now...." He fell to his knees, gripping himself as if he were baring a crippling burden upon his shoulders. Every vein upon his body began to builder and pulse as his his blood boiled and anger levels rose. "NOOOOOO!!!" He screamed like a madman, but not out of joy, as he had done far to often before. He screwed his face like a weeping child as he, for the first time since changing form, began to cry. "Please!! Don't come out! I want to keep killing! I...want...to kill!! Not be ...killed!! Kill!!!" He spat out his words as if they were venom droplets upon his tongue, as if they hurt to even think about

Then, it happen. A strange bulge formed upon Buu's abdomen, almost like a blister or boil. The skin around it began to swell and stretch as the orb slowly grew, expanding viciously across his entire torso. He let out a terrifying cry as he tried to force it back into his body, but even the now near unlimited strength in his sunburned arms was rendered useless; there was no stopping it now. The stretching orb now dominated his entire body, like a road swelling up to intimidate a foe, it's weight slowly forcing him to bend over his anvil. Super Buu's face was near deformed with fear, just as many of his victims had appeared before him; he stated with eyes filled with death.

Unable to contain the energy, the creature exploded in a horrific fashion, spreading his goo across the room akin to the Sparks of a firework. A spectacular sight to all who had ever been harmed by him. The depths of Hell itself would be proud.
Then
Nothing

An eerie silence filled the room in the Majin's absence truly became real. Slowly, yet surely, all of the remaining lumps of Buu began to collect themselves where had once stood, remoulding him like clay. First a foot. Then a leg. Then the milky whites of his shorts, swiftly followed by the sleek arms.

But something was different.
Yet so right

The reformed Buu's body was shorter than it had just been, yet wider, and more circular. The shorts were wider, more inflated and puffy. The arms had also lost length in exchange for width, using the excess goo to grow pudgy and...human.

Once his faced formed, all of the evil it had once bore had dissipated, cleansed by the fire and strength of the explosion. No more hellish stare. No more malevolent grin. No more dark thoughts. He had descended from a sociopathic monster to nothing more than a pouting child...

A child

He had hurt a child only hours before hand...

Something was new inside of him....

Something...pleasant

And as his mind left him, hand in hand with his tainted soul, the New Buu was greeted by the cold touch of guilt, and the bitter kiss of misery. He wasn't a good being any longer. But that could change....it all could change.....

"Golden Woman! Buu sorry for making Golden Woman's nice dress all messy! Buu sorry! Buu sorry!" He rubbed his once again mittened fingers along the back of short, flubbery neck; OLD BUU HAD RETURNED!!!
"Me have a favour to ask nice Golden Woman; can Buu still get wish? Can Buu wish for anything? Anything in the world?"

image.jpeg
@The Great Detective
Mobile post​

Jason shrugged off Hazama's yelling at him. He'd have plenty to yell about if things went Jason's way. Which speaking of which, he had to hurry up and follow Hazama before he got too far away.

Standing in his way however was the small girl he had thought so positively about. She also seemed to be holding his mask! Before his death Jason had never thought twice about murdering children. What made them special compared to the rest of the sinners that he slaughtered?

After meeting his demise by the hands of a twelve year old boy and subsequently being brought back to life(albeit accidentally)by said boy, Jason had mellowed out so to speak and children were no longer on his priority list. They were something to look at and wonder about. Not something to mutilate.

Somewhere within Jason's black heart he felt a twinge of guilt that he'd have to leave Aya behind. But she had spoken so highly of her mother, and having had a caring mother of his own Jason didn't want to take her away from the place where Aya thought of her. So, he'd take the hockey mask and slipped it back atop it his head.

kane_hodder_horror_200.jpg

Realizing he still had Kyle's notebook in hand, he'd hand it over to Aya. Even if Kyle himself had asked for the notebook back, at the best he might have gotten willfull ignorance on Jason's part. At worst Jason would have tried to kill him for demanding the notebook back. But he could trust Aya to get the notebook back to where it belonged. Once Aya took the notebook, Jason tilted his head at Aya and placed his hand on her head for what he assumed would likely be the last time.

He'd then turn in the direction of the portal Hazama had walked through and drew his machete. Jason would never die, never tire and he'd never relent on going after those who he felt deserved it. Hazama had been one of those people and due to the rules of this game Jason hadn't been able to go through on his urges and kill Hazama where he stood.

This also might have meant that he wouldn't be able to go back to Crystal Lake. But he'd find a way back. He always did. Drawing his machete from it's sheath, he'd look back over his shoulder at Aya and gave a small wave before he started to step through the portal. Only to pause as Herbert jabbed another needle in his neck.

"Where do you think you're going, hm? I understand that you may wish to return to your old stomping grounds now that our lives are no longer at risk but I still have so much to learn from you. I just can't let you walk off now can I? Now, follow me Jason. We'll be returning back to my lab."

But Jason refused to budge even an inch. Even with the Reagent lighting up his withered old veins.

"..Has decomposition ruined whatever semblance of hearing you may have left? I gave you a direct order-Ugh!" Herbert was practically flung through the air as Jason backhanded him and ripped the needle out of his neck. Dropping it to the ground, he'd smash his boot on it before giving Herbert one last look. As if to show that the Reagent no longer had an effect on him and that if Herbert continued down this path, Jason would kill him.

For all of his insane plots, Herbert knew better than to trifle with the Crystal Lake Slasher. Wiping off the trail of blood dripping alongside the side of his face, he shakily rose to his feet. "Fine..Go then!" He'd say and without so much as a word Jason stepped through the portal to finally face down Hazama. He had said all the goodbyes he felt this group warranted from him. Which was to say just Aya.

vendredi13-7-squelette-de-jason.jpg

Greatly annoyed at the prospect that such a key specimen like Jason had up and left, Herbert glanced up at Zombina with the best smile he could muster. Even with half of his face feeling like he'd been struck by a semi-truck. An angry undead hockey mask wearing semi-truck but still.

"..You made an offer for me to continue my research in your world, yes?"

@Kaykay @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

Zombina was taken back by his blunt response. "Uh...yeah! Sure! I'm sure we could put you to good use!" And maybe curb some of his more should we say insane thoughts but yeah, Zombina could work with this.

"I knew you couldn't let go of me that easily." Zombina replied teasingly.

Meanwhile Undyne would've made her way to a nearby portal.

Un24_zpsatasywuq.png

"Well it's been great guys but I got to go back! Alphys is probably worried sick and I still haven't found a present for her. So..."

Un11_zpsdeuha7mt.png

"Smell ya later LOSERS!"

With that she would've have vanished into the portal back to her world. Once she materialized Undyne found herself back in the weird house she'd started in. "Ugh it's so late and I'm just stuck here and Alphys is going to be super bummed when I- huh? What's that?"

Undyne would make her way towards a nearby table and there laid the most perfect thing in the history of ever.

The entire Blu-ray collection of Mew Mew Kissy Cutie with all the specials you good ask for. This was supposed to have been discontinued...but Undyne wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. "HOT DAMN! Alphys is going to flip out when I give her this!"

With that she'd nab the box-set and made her way home.

They were going to have a real good time.

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
So, it was finally over. Io and Leah were out of that hell. Leah was used to it, and even worse situations, but Io was still an innocent high school girl. They stood in the church, Leah comforting Io who had broken down a bit.

A familiar red jacket appeared in Io's arms. Io looked up as it appeared. She then cheered up. Io ran to Morgan.

"Morgan! Take my jacket again, since we had to give up the old one." The older girl said.

Leah approached Beatrice. "You offered us a wish?" Leah asked, clutching The Book of Cain.

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Anyone wanting to interact with Io and/or Leah.
tumblr_inline_n8q83aiias1sfvecc.png

"Oh, um..." For a moment, Morgan simply stared at the jacket that had been shoved into her hands, feeling as though she needed to do something in return. With a shrug of her shoulders and a smile, she slipped off the old tactician's jacket that hung on her shoulders and replaced it with the red one before holding it out to Io, "Here, Io-chan, take it. I wouldn't want you to get cold where ever you're going!"

If her wish was granted, she wouldn't have to worry about getting another one anyways.
Acw9NN9.png

"... ah, so you finally get your magic as a Sorcerer now. I would suggest that we should immediately press onto the matter of freeing your spiritual friend, but I do have certain matters to attend to in order to clean up this Game's aftermath. But now that you are a Sorcerer, you're free to travel between the Metaworld and many others, including your own world. This kakera here will allow such travel, so keep it safe... Now, how about I start getting things out of the way so we can relax and ease up after all of this?"

With that said, Beatrice finally stepped back to see that there were some others that wanted to do certain things before they would depart.

@york

tumblr_inline_mv9c2oD1oV1rfjfkn.png

"Alright... who here wants me to grant their wish? I'll try to go through them as fast as I can so I don't hinder the time you could be using to return to wherever you want to return to..."

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @others that want wishes or something​
tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

"Oh, right! Um..." She shuffled awkwardly, trying to think of how to phrase her request without sounding like a madwoman, "I know my mother's blood gives me some power as a Witch, but... I-I need something specific, to ensure I don't disappear and this timeline doesn't disappear."

She paused, still unsure if she really be asking this, before nodding with determination, "I want to be a Witch with a title... The Witch of Time. I need to be able to ensure that this timeline, this one where we win, where my parents survive, is able to remain viable by making sure there's always me going back in time for it... I don't know if this is fair or sane, but..."

"Please, Auntie Beato, I'll do anything for it..." Well, that was an odd choice for referring to the Golden Witch. Did Morgan really consider Beatrice some sort of aunt in the future?
tumblr_nw4hq9MbzX1u3z5n7o6_100.jpg

"Well, I suppose I need to get going and prepare myself for that wedding. I don't want to look all messy and untidy for the big special day, of course~ Don't worry about me having to know the date. I'll know when that time comes. For now, I'll see you later, Robin-kun~"

Having some last-minute things to clear up after this mess of a Murder Game and now having preparations for herself and this wedding, Erika did a somewhat proper bow with that cute smile on her face topped off with a light blush on her cheeks. In a flash of light, she and Dlanor went off to most likely her living quarters in the Metaworld. One could only imagine the dress she has ready for this occasion... and all of the guests she'll be bringing along when the day comes.​
tumblr_inline_nifrgdQiMz1sfvecc.png

"Damn, she runs before I can give her a final kiss... Guess I have some work as well. Chrom, I'll help with inviting people to the ceremony and planning. I have a feeling my strategies will provide a great deal of help in the planning."

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @The Great Detective

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
48D51BCE-546E-40D4-8C9A-3B2107579F1F_zpscchbputd.jpg

Jamie snapped out of his state... whatever state that really was. He tried to absorb everything that occurred over the past moments.

Then he absorbed J-800's memories... he was an awe, that a total Cameron fanboy would img it in himself to sacrifice, and serve, like one of the Terminators from the movies. "Wow..." he was left a bit speechless even in thought.

@Mari

Then, he saw Lucina. His heart warmed a bit at the sight of her, she was one of the few he could stand among this group, and she was fascinating, in a word. He hesitated to approach her, he'd embarrassed himself already in her eyes, and with his dupe, embarrassed himself even more.

47F53EC7-69C0-4521-B92F-DE5B0D1A2F24_zpsiuklkqqs.jpg

He gave it some thought... no way but up? Nothing to lose?

He approached Lucina. "Hey," he said, "you okay there? Crazy stuff, huh?"

@Lizzy

Lucina turned to Jamie as he approached while Robin spoke to Chrom.

CaButler52d357d1a464ft.jpg

Then, she gave him a small smile.

"Yes, very. But, I am fine. What about you?" She responded. Wow, she hasn't smiled so much since she was little and after the final battle against Grima.

She waited for a response, while also keeping an eye on Deedee and staying in the girl's line of sight in case she wanted to talk after hanging with Henry.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Mari

The Strange Case of Majin Buu; the Prelude to and Epilogue
"Finally!" Super Buu cried, leaping too his feet. After falling asleep once more, the Pink creature had simply decided to ride out the storm, letting the smarter players solve the final mystery; he never was one for using words over his fists, but even he knew that there were some occasions in which raw power wasn't enough. "NOW! You mentioned a wish, golden woman, didn't you? I think it's about time you help up your side of the bargain!" Charging at the witch, Buu extended out his antenna, wrapping it around the witch's neck. "Now that you precious game is over, there's nothing stopping me from ending you is you don't pay up!!"

This was perfect. Everything was falling into place; he would either get his wish, or use his absorbing abilities to take control of his opponent's peers and granting it for himself. Some may have called it a catch 22. He should have felt proud of himself, savouring his triumph and basking in his glory. But he didn't. He still felt, uneasy...as if something was stirring inside of him... It was almost like...indigestion...

He grabbed his stomach using his free hands, clawing at it like a vulture to a rotting carcass. "N-n-nooooo....not now...." He fell to his knees, gripping himself as if he were baring a crippling burden upon his shoulders. Every vein upon his body began to builder and pulse as his his blood boiled and anger levels rose. "NOOOOOO!!!" He screamed like a madman, but not out of joy, as he had done far to often before. He screwed his face like a weeping child as he, for the first time since changing form, began to cry. "Please!! Don't come out! I want to keep killing! I...want...to kill!! Not be ...killed!! Kill!!!" He spat out his words as if they were venom droplets upon his tongue, as if they hurt to even think about

Then, it happen. A strange bulge formed upon Buu's abdomen, almost like a blister or boil. The skin around it began to swell and stretch as the orb slowly grew, expanding viciously across his entire torso. He let out a terrifying cry as he tried to force it back into his body, but even the now near unlimited strength in his sunburned arms was rendered useless; there was no stopping it now. The stretching orb now dominated his entire body, like a road swelling up to intimidate a foe, it's weight slowly forcing him to bend over his anvil. Super Buu's face was near deformed with fear, just as many of his victims had appeared before him; he stated with eyes filled with death.

Unable to contain the energy, the creature exploded in a horrific fashion, spreading his goo across the room akin to the Sparks of a firework. A spectacular sight to all who had ever been harmed by him. The depths of Hell itself would be proud.
Then
Nothing

An eerie silence filled the room in the Majin's absence truly became real. Slowly, yet surely, all of the remaining lumps of Buu began to collect themselves where had once stood, remoulding him like clay. First a foot. Then a leg. Then the milky whites of his shorts, swiftly followed by the sleek arms.

But something was different.
Yet so right

The reformed Buu's body was shorter than it had just been, yet wider, and more circular. The shorts were wider, more inflated and puffy. The arms had also lost length in exchange for width, using the excess goo to grow pudgy and...human.

Once his faced formed, all of the evil it had once bore had dissipated, cleansed by the fire and strength of the explosion. No more hellish stare. No more malevolent grin. No more dark thoughts. He had descended from a sociopathic monster to nothing more than a pouting child...

A child

He had hurt a child only hours before hand...

Something was new inside of him....

Something...pleasant

And as his mind left him, hand in hand with his tainted soul, the New Buu was greeted by the cold touch of guilt, and the bitter kiss of misery. He wasn't a good being any longer. But that could change....it all could change.....

"Golden Woman! Buu sorry for making Golden Woman's nice dress all messy! Buu sorry! Buu sorry!" He rubbed his once again mittened fingers along the back of short, flubbery neck; OLD BUU HAD RETURNED!!!
"Me have a favour to ask nice Golden Woman; can Buu still get wish? Can Buu wish for anything? Anything in the world?"

View attachment 94095
@The Great Detective
Mobile post​
tumblr_inline_mv9bqwLIek1rfjfkn.png

"Ah, yes. You can wish for anything you want. It's my form of a compensation for this terribly orchestrated Game..."

"Oh, um..." For a moment, Morgan simply stared at the jacket that had been shoved into her hands, feeling as though she needed to do something in return. With a shrug of her shoulders and a smile, she slipped off the old tactician's jacket that hung on her shoulders and replaced it with the red one before holding it out to Io, "Here, Io-chan, take it. I wouldn't want you to get cold where ever you're going!"

If her wish was granted, she wouldn't have to worry about getting another one anyways.

"Oh, right! Um..." She shuffled awkwardly, trying to think of how to phrase her request without sounding like a madwoman, "I know my mother's blood gives me some power as a Witch, but... I-I need something specific, to ensure I don't disappear and this timeline doesn't disappear."

She paused, still unsure if she really be asking this, before nodding with determination, "I want to be a Witch with a title... The Witch of Time. I need to be able to ensure that this timeline, this one where we win, where my parents survive, is able to remain viable by making sure there's always me going back in time for it... I don't know if this is fair or sane, but..."

"Please, Auntie Beato, I'll do anything for it..." Well, that was an odd choice for referring to the Golden Witch. Did Morgan really consider Beatrice some sort of aunt in the future?

"Damn, she runs before I can give her a final kiss... Guess I have some work as well. Chrom, I'll help with inviting people to the ceremony and planning. I have a feeling my strategies will provide a great deal of help in the planning."

2Xj72jp.png

"Oh... you want to become a unique Witch? Um... I suppose I can give you that power. I see no reason to keep this away from you... as the fact that you did become a part of this Game for honorable reasons."

It sounded like Beatrice knew the whole deal as to why Morgan was here, and not to mention that the Golden Witch was going to assist Morgan with her dilemma.

tumblr_inline_n0ou3zEuTc1rfjfkn.png

"In the power invested in me, the Golden Witch Beatrice, I now bestow the title Witch of Time to you, Morgan Tact. I do so hope that you know what you're doing with this, because time is quite a fragile thing..."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @The Tactician​

tumblr_inline_mv9bqwLIek1rfjfkn.png

"Ah, yes. You can wish for anything you want. It's my form of a compensation for this terribly orchestrated Game..."

2Xj72jp.png

"Oh... you want to become a unique Witch? Um... I suppose I can give you that power. I see no reason to keep this away from you... as the fact that you did become a part of this Game for honorable reasons."

It sounded like Beatrice knew the whole deal as to why Morgan was here, and not to mention that the Golden Witch was going to assist Morgan with her dilemma.

tumblr_inline_n0ou3zEuTc1rfjfkn.png

"In the power invested in me, the Golden Witch Beatrice, I now bestow the title Witch of Time to you, Morgan Tact. I do so hope that you know what you're doing with this, because time is quite a fragile thing..."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @The Tactician​
tumblr_inline_n8q83p1mOG1sfvecc.png

Awww shit, Christmas has come early!

"Thank you, Auntie Beato, you won't regret this!" Giving her no chance to react, the girl had Beatrice in a quick but tight hug before releasing her once again, "I don't want to use this power for my own gain... I just want to make sure this happy ending stays happy... My parents deserve peace after all of this... You and Uncle Battler do as well..."

"I just want my family to be happy, ya know? That's all I want to use this power for, Auntie."

After Izayoi lifted the curse somehow, Lucina gave him a nod of thanks.

At Sarah's h words Lucina gave her a pat on the shoulder.

"It was an honor, Sarah. I wish you well." She replied.

After her words with Sarah, Lucina noticed Deedee and Henry.

"Deedee is with Henry, Father." Lucina spoke to Chrom, her smile still in place.

After Luci talks with Deedee that'd leave Jamie. Then she'd be ready. Though, she wondered what Deedee planned to do after this? She was a bit concerned, but whatever Deedee chose was her choice after all.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Others

Sarah smiled at Lucina's words. She sounded so mature, despite her younger age she seemed very much like an adult. Perhaps it was because of her upbringing, or her circumstances. She thought to her own path... there was something she wished she would have been able to enjoy more, her freedom when she really had it. And being able to find reason to enjoy being alive, not just working hard and endlessly to ensure everything just to be alive.

"I wish you well," Sarah said to Lucina, "and don't be afraid to live. Make the most of being alive, Lucina." Though she was just a few years older than Lucina, they were both warriors in their own lives. It was advice from one warrior to another.

@Lizzy

"Hey look.... A smile.... Someone's feeling better... Seriously though it's all finally over....Well at least you're safe and alive.... That's really good..." Henry spoke for once not talking about blood or killing for a change.

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician

At Henry's words, Deedee gave a small nod. 'Feeling better' wasn't the choice of words she would have used... But she wasn't going to say that. After all, the reason she was smiling was to keep her companions thinking she was alright, so denying that would've defeated the purpose of her actions.

So, instead, she just mulled over his next words. Maybe she didn't feel it was good that she was alive... But she knew that it was good. This way, WICKED could still use her to develop a cure. Even if it was simply to be nothing more than a lab rat, at least she had a purpose.

A purpose that meant her demise, sure, but a purpose nonetheless. If only she knew that she'd at least help people like she wished to do...

"..I'm glad you're okay, too."
After Izayoi lifted the curse somehow, Lucina gave him a nod of thanks.

At Sarah's h words Lucina gave her a pat on the shoulder.

"It was an honor, Sarah. I wish you well." She replied.

After her words with Sarah, Lucina noticed Deedee and Henry.

"Deedee is with Henry, Father." Lucina spoke to Chrom, her smile still in place.

After Luci talks with Deedee that'd leave Jamie. Then she'd be ready. Though, she wondered what Deedee planned to do after this? She was a bit concerned, but whatever Deedee chose was her choice after all.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Others

"Yes, very. But, I am fine. What about you?" She responded. Wow, she hasn't smiled so much since she was little and after the final battle against Grima.

She waited for a response, while also keeping an eye on Deedee and staying in the girl's line of sight in case she wanted to talk after hanging with Henry.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Little did Lucina know, she and Chrom were next on the goodbye list.

@Crimson Spartan @Whoever​

Sarah smiled at Lucina's words. She sounded so mature, despite her younger age she seemed very much like an adult. Perhaps it was because of her upbringing, or her circumstances. She thought to her own path... there was something she wished she would have been able to enjoy more, her freedom when she really had it. And being able to find reason to enjoy being alive, not just working hard and endlessly to ensure everything just to be alive.

"I wish you well," Sarah said to Lucina, "and don't be afraid to live. Make the most of being alive, Lucina." Though she was just a few years older than Lucina, they were both warriors in their own lives. It was advice from one warrior to another.

@Lizzy

"I will, Sarah. Thank you for the advice." She gave the older woman a nod. She'd take the advice to heart, especially from someone she had learned to trust during this horrible game.

At Henry's words, Deedee gave a small nod. 'Feeling better' wasn't the choice of words she would have used... But she wasn't going to say that. After all, the reason she was smiling was to keep her companions thinking she was alright, so denying that would've defeated the purpose of her actions.

So, instead, she just mulled over his next words. Maybe she didn't feel it was good that she was alive... But she knew that it was good. This way, WICKED could still use her to develop a cure. Even if it was simply to be nothing more than a lab rat, at least she had a purpose.

A purpose that meant her demise, sure, but a purpose nonetheless. If only she knew that she'd at least help people like she wished to do...

"..I'm glad you're okay, too."

Little did Lucina know, she and Chrom were next on the goodbye list.

@Crimson Spartan @Whoever​

Maybe Luci not knowing this was a good thing??

Jamie warmed at the sight of seeing Lucina smile. It was always a good thing in Jamie's mind, a smile was the most spontaneous positive expression. Sure, villains did that as well, but usually they were so into themselves that they wouldn't keep their intents to themselves anyway...

Stop the inner monologue, he thought to himself.

12278653_10153097646696331_1942628297416062716_n.jpg

"I'm a little better now," he said to her, "it's never easy to live through so many deaths, even if they are 'just' dupes. It's like a bad horror movie flash-replayed a hundred times, except it feels like I'm actually in it, you know?" He then put his hand on her shoulder, sensing some confusion in her. She did that for him when he was feeling similarly, so he was doing it as a return of a favor.

"What do you say? Dinner at Wolfgang's? I mean, I completely understand if you say no, we've been through a lot here. And if there's something that's universal..." he looked towards her father, "daughters tend to forever be their little girl. So, I'll wait a bit for you to sort things through."

@Lizzy

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
Apparently his notebook had changed hands a bit while he was away. Kyle was actually happy for that, knowing the info he'd left behind had gone toward figuring out who'd killed him. Not that Kyle still was sure if he died at all. It was strange to have come across so much he once thought was impossible and still see something like coming back to life as ridiculous. It just didn't sit right in Kyle's gut-- the idea that something as powerful and final as death could be reversed on a mere whim. What did that say about his father's death? What did that say about the lives that were lost every day? It was almost sickening to think none of it really mattered.

Jumping out of his thoughts, Kyle cleared his throats as Aya approached him. He eyed her curiously as she handed him the notebook. Why'd she look so damned sad? "Kid--" he began to say, but cut himself off as Aya continued to speak. He wanted to remind her he wasn't a detective anymore, but he held back. Even he had to admit to the familiar stirrings he'd felt as the game progressed. Solving mysteries and finding secrets... well, those were Kyle's bread and butter.

You can leave the badge behind, but it doesn't truly leave you.

Feeling a sudden pride that surprised him, Kyle couldn't help but break into a smile. Hell, maybe it'd cheer up the kid.

TeAmSht.gif

"Aya, you're a lot smarter than you look. You even had the guts to stand up that asshole ghost for me. If there's anyone here I could say was a major help, it'd be you." Kneeling down so that the pair of them were on the same eye level, Kyle nodded. "Can't believe I'd say this about a kid, but you're someone I could rely on. Keep your wits sharp, because I know you're gonna grow into one hell of capable woman." The ex-detective looked down for the moment, eyes staring at the notebook in his hands. He opened it and flipped through the pages rapidly, coming to a conclusion once he'd flipped through the whole book.

"Hey... do you wanna keep this as a souvenir? I got a notebook back home, and this one's got some useful notes. You could keep learning."

@CCC Kouhai

"Thank you, Kyle. I know having your notebook will help me." Aya replied to him back, taking the notebook once more with her small hands. She smiled; however, the child knew something was wrong with him when she had called him a detective. "Um.. Are you going back to where you came from? Everyone's using this portal thing to do so..." She kind of wanted to know whether Kyle would have been alright returning to his home, though she was curious in his well being.

"I think Jason went with Hazama. I don't really know why, but I hope they're having fun!" She looked at the man once more, holding the notebook tightly within her grasp. "I know all I wanted during this game was to go home, but for some reason I'm slightly scared going back... Don't you feel the same way?"

@Atomyk

Io took the cloak in her hands. She looked at it for a second. She seemed a bit sad.

io_nitta_by_s_karina-d62heae.png

"Thank You." Io said clutching it. She put it on her shoulders, and wrapped it around herself.

"I will love it forever! I will keep it safe, and remember you, Morgan." She said cheering up.

48104.jpg

((Except with the cloak))

She squeezed Morgan into a tight hug.

@Anyone wanting to talk to Io or join the hug.

oh4PVyn.png

It was over.

This bizarre adventure was over.

The witch had been disposed of, or so Enrico Pucci believed, and thus, evil had been vanquished. It was quite a miracle that he had managed to get through this trial alive, given the murder that had transpired, but then, miracles were what the one he worshiped made true. God. God's work was evident through his holy blessings that he had bestowed upon Yuna, for one, but of course, that couldn't compare to the other miracle that he had pulled.

Bringing DIO back to him.

The man whom he loved just as he loved God was back. And he knew for certain that this was no illusion, no black magic conjured by a wicked Witch. No one could replicate the aura that DIO let out except DIO. This was fact.

Approaching the aforementioned Yuna and DIO, he would begin to speak.

xbzxVGK.gif

"Now that this facade is over with... Where will you end up?" He inquired to the two of them. Pucci wasn't exactly sure about where Yuna would end up in life, but he knew that if she had the Lord watching over her, then surely, she would go far, wherever she was going. But DIO... It was easier to guess where DIO intended to walk. And Pucci wanted to walk with him.

He wanted to see it through, until the end.

"Will we be able to attain Heaven? Will we be able to find what we are looking for in time?"

He did not want to lose DIO. Not again. This time, he was going to achieve the Heaven that he had been looking for. And Pucci intended to do it.

Together. Until the end.

@DBZ7 @Kaykay

Reactions: CCC Kouhai
Io took the cloak in her hands. She looked at it for a second. She seemed a bit sad.

io_nitta_by_s_karina-d62heae.png

"Thank You." Io said clutching it. She put it on her shoulders, and wrapped it around herself.

"I will love it forever! I will keep it safe, and remember you, Morgan." She said cheering up.

48104.jpg

((Except with the cloak))

She squeezed Morgan into a tight hug.

@Anyone wanting to talk to Io or join the hug.
tumblr_inline_n8q839kgyU1sfvecc.png

"Hey, don't be so sad!" Morgan murmured with a cheerful infliction to her voice as she returned the hug, "And what's with that talk like we won't hear each other again...? Even if you can't come and visit, nothing says I can't come and visit you! Now that I don't have to join any death games or anything... I want to see the multiverse, as much as possible when I'm not busy, and your world is a part of it!"

tumblr_inline_n8q83p1mOG1sfvecc.png

Awww shit, Christmas has come early!

"Thank you, Auntie Beato, you won't regret this!" Giving her no chance to react, the girl had Beatrice in a quick but tight hug before releasing her once again, "I don't want to use this power for my own gain... I just want to make sure this happy ending stays happy... My parents deserve peace after all of this... You and Uncle Battler do as well..."

"I just want my family to be happy, ya know? That's all I want to use this power for, Auntie."
"A-Ah... then I have high hopes for the things that you'll uphold with this newfound magic, Morgan."

Beatrice had a light smile, a bit surprised when pulled into a hug, but she was now reassured and glad that she had given this power to Morgan. A lot of things were changing in the Metaworld, such as the incoming involvements of the multiverse, and that Erika had been making a completely moral change here.

And now with this addition of Morgan to the many Witches originating from the Metaworld, it was like they were preparing for something big. What it was? No one could tell, but time would.

@The Yuletide Tactician

A Totally Short Plutia Epilogue (2/2)

tumblr_inline_na6bjgV2oP1re9spw.png

"I'm homeeeeeeeeeee..."
Plutia was slowly skipping her way to the Planeptune Basilicom.

tumblr_inline_mwox6xS4EG1re9spw.png

"Oh Plutia! \(^○^)/ Where have you been? You've been gone for a while."

"IT's just that there was another Murder Game thing... something something blah blah blahhhhh..."

"Huh? Another Murder Game? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"

"Anyways... where's Neppy and Peashyyyyyyyyy? I wanna take a nap..."

"Well... Neptune is at her own dimension. As for Peashy, she went off to some kind of hotel event. ┐(*~*)┌"

tumblr_inline_n69wpuj5SP1re9spw.png

"D-don't think like I'm helping you take care of this place!" Noire came up to them, with a file of papers.

"A hotel event? That sounds fun.... I think I'll come too... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....."

tumblr_inline_n2kkpq93Qz1re9spw.png

And thus Plutia flopped down on her bed and took a nap. Who knows when she'll wake up.

tumblr_inline_nojdjcUPdv1re9spw_540.png

"H-hey!"

tumblr_inline_nshwjncPjs1re9spw_540.png

"Haha... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

The End

tumblr_inline_n69wteq1Hq1re9spw.png

"That's all the dialogue I get?"

rLmgVsp.png

DIO reflected on the events that transpired, seeing them all as tedious and useless. However, he has now made contact with a Warrior of Heaven, an old friend, and- most importantly- another chance at life.

He stayed silent for a moment before turning to my friend.
"Enrico Pucci..." He began, already formulating a plan.
"Obviously, I, DIO, will continue to build up The World's ability. But before all that."
He gave a knowing grin.
"I want to tell you...exactly how to get to Heaven."
@Verite @Kaykay

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
tumblr_inline_ndv7chF3GH1r79yns.png

It was finally over. The death, the mysteries, the Witches, everything.

"Thank goodness we made it through everything, and everyone's safe too!"

Though she hadn't needed to do much hero-ing, as look as everyone was safe that was fine, wasn't it? In fact, she was quite relieved. Too much hero work and less than pleasant things might have happened.

But they didn't, so that didn't matter.

Then the tall priest approached her and DIO. Where would she end up?

"I was just going to head back home, I think..." She paused. His talk of attaining Heaven went over her head, but that wasn't what made her pause. It was a little weird to just take off without saying good-bye to her friends, even if they were quite a bit older, right? Maybe they should throw a party or something. There wasn't much in the way of materials, but maybe one of the Witches in the area could fix that?

tumblr_inline_ndv7a83q1C1r79yns.png

"But maybe we should throw a celebration before we go? For getting through the game!"

Then the yellow man spoke up. Get to Heaven? Without dying, she assumed? Now what did that mean?

@Verite @DBZ7

rLmgVsp.png

DIO reflected on the events that transpired, seeing them all as tedious and useless. However, he has now made contact with a Warrior of Heaven, an old friend, and- most importantly- another chance at life.

He stayed silent for a moment before turning to my friend.
"Enrico Pucci..." He began, already formulating a plan.
"Obviously, I, DIO, will continue to build up The World's ability. But before all that."
He gave a knowing grin.
"I want to tell you...exactly how to get to Heaven."
@Verite @Kaykay
tumblr_inline_ndv7chF3GH1r79yns.png

It was finally over. The death, the mysteries, the Witches, everything.

"Thank goodness we made it through everything, and everyone's safe too!"

Though she hadn't needed to do much hero-ing, as look as everyone was safe that was fine, wasn't it? In fact, she was quite relieved. Too much hero work and less than pleasant things might have happened.

But they didn't, so that didn't matter.

Then the tall priest approached her and DIO. Where would she end up?

"I was just going to head back home, I think..." She paused. His talk of attaining Heaven went over her head, but that wasn't what made her pause. It was a little weird to just take off without saying good-bye to her friends, even if they were quite a bit older, right? Maybe they should throw a party or something. There wasn't much in the way of materials, but maybe one of the Witches in the area could fix that?

tumblr_inline_ndv7a83q1C1r79yns.png

"But maybe we should throw a celebration before we go? For getting through the game!"

Then the yellow man spoke up. Get to Heaven? Without dying, she assumed? Now what did that mean?

@Verite @DBZ7
40ltxIm.png

Heaven. The absolutely highest point that a human could reach. As a man of the cloth, Pucci believed that a person's primary goal should always be to obtain Heaven. And though it might seem like a daunting task, he would not fear anything that would come his way. He showed no fear when facing the powerful Witches, and he would not pause for anything else. Especially now that DIO was here now.

With him here, there was nothing to fear. Nothing at all.

"Then... if that is so, does that mean you have... already achieved it?" He asked, before Yuna would begin to speak as well.

"A celebration? How would you mean, warrior of Heaven?" Pucci would simply inquire to the girl.

@Kaykay @DBZ7

KYLE EPILOGUE
"Twilight Sky"

He let out a labored sigh and ran a hand through his short brown hair. It'd been a long day, though Kyle couldn't be sure if a day or a week had passed during this game. His time here had somehow felt both very brief and almost like a million years had passed.

Talk about taking time out back and putting it out of its misery.

Kyle had to admit he was echoing Aya's fears about going home inside his head. Was it really possible for him to return to where he'd come from, just like that? He supposed the magic displayed here really was capable of doing just about anything... but Kyle wasn't sure if he wanted to return. What he'd experienced here was unlike anything the ex-detective could have dreamed of. He was the kind of guy who could sit down and enjoy a work of fiction, but no book or movie he'd ever come across had predicted this strange fantasy of alternate worlds and magical witches. Would he be able to function back home in his mundane existence?

"I get what you mean. I almost want this to have just been a bad dream."

Shaking his head, Kyle looked down at the notebook that was now in Aya's hands. She could keep it, and Kyle could forget this all happened. He could believe them when they said they had that power. He'd go back to his car that was likely still hanging out by the park and forget there ever existed a world beyond the one he knew. The idea seemed a pleasant one at first, but something about it didn't sit right in Kyle's gut. If he were to go through with having his memories erased, he'd be naive all over again. Kyle didn't like being naive.

"... But I can't forget. That would be too easy. It's gonna be strange, but I have people back home to get back to."

3p7gIQr.png

Mom...

Mila...

Rachel...

And...

Reaching forward, Kyle gently grasped the notebook in Aya's hands. "It's not complete yet. My notes. Before we go, I just need one last chance to gather my thoughts." With a small nod, Kyle took the notebook and began to write.

gpI1Pbr.png

Date? Doesn't matter. This mess is over, and I couldn't be more glad to be rid of it. I didn't know what would await me back in that school, but it was nothing but bad luck. Probably wasn't the best idea, but I ended up alone back there in my search for answers. All I ended up finding was locked doors, but a strange noise brought me to one of the lockers. Out popped a strange girl dressed in red, who said her name was...

Yuka | Sachiko | Mary

... Yeah, it was Sachiko, same name as the charm we used to get to the school in the first place. Something about her immediately seemed off, and I tried to get away from her best I could. Found myself trapped in a bathroom with a dead body somehow while Sachiko played games with me. I ended up being attacked, but Aya came to my rescue. A little weird to think one little girl saved my life from another little girl... Anyway, things got pretty heated and Sachiko ended up dropping the floor from under us, which sent us falling into the school's basement. There, we saw...

The dead bodies of Erika and Battler | A number of mutilated corpses | The dead bodies of Li, Piper, and Lion

... Mmhm. We saw the dead bodies of Li, Piper, and Lion, three more people to die in this game. Before dying, Lion warned me that Sachiko was coming, so I tried to ambush her at the stairs. As it turned out, it wasn't her at all, and I almost knocked in someone else's head. Things after this are a bit shaky for me... I ended up transported to a different place, though it seems I was actually killed by Gordon Freeman. That's not really important, though. What was important was what I found in this new place. I saw...

Beatrice's dead body | Beatrice's sleeping body | A clone of Beatrice

... It was certainly a surprising sight, but yeah, I saw Beatrice's dead body. I tried to get some answers from the Narrator, but I just ended up back in that damn school all over again. I was with the others who 'died' when we were attacked by a spirit named Yuka. I had nothing to contribute to the fight, so I ended up finding my way to another witch named Lambdadelta. She agreed to help us, and before I knew it... we'd reached the finale. As it turned out, yet another witch named Bernkastel had wrapped all of us around her little finger. Cavalry arrived to help us out, and a final closed room mystery was played. As a part of that mystery, the killer of Beatrice was...

Battler | Erika | Bernkastel

... Yeah, Battler, but as a group, we managed to figure it all out. The game was finally ended and everyone can go back home. I've decided to give this notebook to Aya, who's helped me a lot despite her age.

I don't know how my life will proceed beyond this point. I thought I had it all figured out, but this game has put an end to that. One thing I know is that I can't forget what happened. I can't forget that all of this exists, even if I may never see it all again. A part of me is starting to believe that I was brought here for a reason. Bradley, you disappeared without a trace, and even after all these years, I still haven't found you. I don't know how, but I think you found yourself a part of all this as well. You must be in another world, right?

Well, I'm not giving up. I'm not forgetting any of this, and I will find you.

- Kyle Hyde

Shoulders sagging, Kyle felt completely drained as he handed the notebook to Aya. He shrugged a little, finding a smile flash across his face as he did so, almost feeling as if he was passing off a torch. "Some stuff in there's a little personal," he muttered. "Don't worry about it." The ex-detective then lingered for a moment as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "It was nice meeting you, kid."

jsR1mTb.gif

With a nod, he was walking away, toward one of the portals set up for him. He wasn't going to forget a thing.

January 26th, 1981

3:50 PM

Downtown

Eyes fluttering open, Kyle blinked at an oak door, his body freezing at suddenly appearing somewhere new. Confusion clouded his thoughts as he moved his head around to get an idea of where he was. He finally got his body to move as he turned around, finding his car parked on the side of the road. He looked down to find his feet planted on the stone-- the front step of a familiar home.

That's right. Rachel...

This was Rachel's place. He recalled now that he'd planned to come here once his nap was over. It seemed he'd been placed relatively in the same spot as when he left. The sun was still high in the sky, so not much time could have passed. Maybe an hour? Relief flooded through Kyle once he realized he hadn't been tossed into the Dark Ages. After the mess he'd just gone through, all he wanted was to see two women in particular.

As Kyle turned back around to rap on the door, he could hear a shuffling come from the other side. Kyle froze, transfixed on the door as it began to open to reveal a young woman. Mila... Kyle would know Mila anywhere. As the girl broke into a grin, Kyle knew he was home.

kjQUZNV.gif

"Kyle. It's... good to see you."

Kyle couldn't help but grin back.​

Status
Not open for further replies.