-Final Chapter-
"Breakthrough"
Continued from here.

Close my eyes tonight
In hopes of happiness and peace
Using my determination as a light
To scare away the darkness and the monsters that comes with

===

With the deed done, Bernkastel had her demonic cats return to her side. A satisfied look on her usually blank face, the Witch of Miracles was about to depart from the area. However... one sight managed to catch her attention...

A single golden butterfly.

tumblr_inline_nlhb72sVY11r2h8qj_100.png

"... what?"

She mumbled out one word as she's realized on what this means... and soon enough, a golden light expands and brightens until the entire chapel interior was shrouded in this light.

Once the light faded away, this would uncover a transformed Ange... as well as everyone else, fully resurrected as if they were never killed in any way...

tumblr_mjm97zurJd1r2dyo6o1_400.png

"If you were planning to kill everyone present, make sure that they aren't present with a Witch of Resurrection next time."

With that snarky remark said, Ange shut closed her book, seeing that she wouldn't need it anymore as she was now in her Witch form.

"Now, since you're the new Gamemaster around here, Bernkastel. We'll like to challenge you with a new Game! Present us with a mystery that will be your Illusion of the Witch, and we'll attempt at solving it. If your illusion is unsolved, then you can freely kill all of us. However, if we break your illusion with a formidable solution to it's mystery, then you have no choice but to give Beatrice her title as Gamemaster again. You can't back out of this challenge either, Bernkastel. If you do, I'll be more than happy to allow the Metaworld's Senate know of this travesty, and you surely don't want your precious "reputation" tainted... now do we?"

Staring down at the Witch of Miracles, Ange made her point clear that they all were to challenge Bernkastel in one last Game. A logic battle. From here... it was all or nothing. Either they lose and succumb to the cruel Witch Bernkastel, or they win and restore the natural balance of the Metaworld to prevent this from occurring again.

Bernkastel stood there with a rather annoyed look on her face, but soon replaced it with a confident smirk.

latest

"Fine then. I accept this challenge for another Game. What an unfortunate choice of how this Game will function, Ange... you do know my closed room mysteries are not so forgiving like Beatrice's. Maybe you do intend to die a second and permanent time. I would simply kill all of you now... but a taste of amusement for my boredom shall suffice with me."

With a flick of her wrist, Bernkastel had several bright lights of blue appear around her. For a logic battle... it was like Bernkastel was going to go all-out on them, not even going easy for some that might've never done this before.

tumblr_inline_nlhg0yjnqy1r2h8qj_100.png

"Here is your mystery... listen closely because I'm not going to repeat it. Upon being shown the master bedroom of the Rokkenjima mansion, Beatrice the Golden Witch is shown to be laid down on the center of the bed as if she were laid down to rest. There are no signs of struggle being outright obvious. Her hands are perfectly folded and held up to her chest, her hair untied... as if she were blissfully asleep. The windows and doors of the room are never opened during the before, during, and after stages of the murder until discovery. A thin slice on her throat is visible, but it is not the cause or contribution to her death. Before the murder took place, Erika placed duct tape seals on the door and windows while Ange took charge of keeping an eye out for any people attempting to get in through the door, and once Erika broke the seals alongside Battler after an amount of time, Beatrice was found dead. Two gamemaster rings can be found within the grasp of Beatrice's hands."

Once she presented this mystery to all that were here, the blue lights around Bernkastel soon expanded to the forms of serpents... when in truth, those were the manifestations of this mystery... her weapons to combat against those that wish to take her newly acquired title as a Gamemaster.

BernFinalBattle_zpsq375gm7y.png

"That is your mystery. Be sure to solve it accordingly... that is... unless you want your deaths to occur another time!"

Ange stood beside everyone, her eyes narrowed as she quickly assessed the mystery that they were given to break the illusion of. Because soon enough, they would have to try and try until a theory of theirs begins to chip away at this mystery once and for all.

OOC Note: This will be the final closed room mystery in this Murder Game. Be sure to use Blue Truths to present possible theories for Bernkastel to either acknowledge or deny with the Red Truth. This won't be a pure logic battle, as there will be chances to attack Bernkastel as well. Once a clear Blue Truth is given, several players can use that power to attack Bernkastel's serpents and sometimes herself. :D

~Cast List~
@The Great Detective as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Yuletide Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)​
"You know what, Bern? You've got guts, betraying someone like me, but you made a single mistake"
tumblr_inline_nezy5dExV31svbhms.jpg

"I knew from the beginning that you'd do this"
tumblr_inline_nezy5t3a2G1svbhms.jpg

"Distracted by my friends, you failed to notice me look around while drinking my cup of tea...You're quite confident"
tumblr_inline_nezy26sOxJ1svbhms.jpg

"But you've made a great mistake, you're trying to go up against me. Izayoi Sakimaki"
tumblr_inline_nezy515d291svbhms.jpg

"You know better than anyone, I'm not just devilishly handsome, incredibly charming and the very pinnacle of annoying"
tumblr_inline_nezy28gzhO1svbhms.jpg

"I'm a genius"
tumblr_inline_nezy27SIwu1svbhms.jpg

Oh boy, it seemed that he was being deadly serious about this battle of wits. It was clear that unlike before, he wouldn't hold back this time

Not like his fight against Jason and Pucci, not like his time fighting Bernkastel's cats, not like when he let himself get strangled. Not this time, he was going to beat Bernkastel's mind and pride into a bloody pulp and he was going to enjoy it
"Your first mistake was making me a detective, that let me show you just how quick witted I am, finding the Maestro of the game quickly with the help of my friends"
"Your second mistake was betraying me"
"And your final mistake, was giving me the chance to destroy your puny closed room"

With that, he'd step forwards, hands in his pockets, and grin

"Beatrice was placed on the bed after her death. Beatrice was murdered with a blunt weapon. Beatrice's murderer never left the room"

Quite the interesting choice of truths, but he seemed confident in his selection

@The Great Detective

"Dead again?" Buu let out a short, abrupt sigh. "Wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last..." The Evil Majin simply leaned over the body of the witch, and grinned "I only wish I had been here to see such a masterpiece" He didn't care for the mystery at all; as far as he cared the vile woman got what she deserved. The only thing that concerned him, however, was the fact that without the witch, he may be out of the running for the grand prize....

-Final Chapter-
"Breakthrough"
Continued from here.

Close my eyes tonight

===

With the deed done, Bernkastel had her demonic cats return to her side. A satisfied look on her usually blank face, the Witch of Miracles was about to depart from the area. However... one sight managed to catch her attention...

"... what?"

She mumbled out one word as she's realized on what this means... and soon enough, a golden light expands and brightens until the entire chapel interior was shrouded in this light.

Once the light faded away, this would uncover a transformed Ange... as well as everyone else, fully resurrected as if they were never killed in any way...

"If you were planning to kill everyone present, make sure that they aren't present with a Witch of Resurrection next time."

With that snarky remark said, Ange shut closed her book, seeing that she wouldn't need it anymore as she was now in her Witch form.

"Now, since you're the new Gamemaster around here, Bernkastel. We'll like to challenge you with a new Game! Present us with a mystery that will be your Illusion of the Witch, and we'll attempt at solving it. If your illusion is unsolved, then you can freely kill all of us. However, if we break your illusion with a formidable solution to it's mystery, then you have no choice but to give Beatrice her title as Gamemaster again. You can't back out of this challenge either, Bernkastel. If you do, I'll be more than happy to allow the Metaworld's Senate know of this travesty, and you surely don't want your precious "reputation" tainted... now do we?"

Staring down at the Witch of Miracles, Ange made her point clear that they all were to challenge Bernkastel in one last Game. A logic battle. From here... it was all or nothing. Either they lose and succumb to the cruel Witch Bernkastel, or they win and restore the natural balance of the Metaworld to prevent this from occurring again.

Bernkastel stood there with a rather annoyed look on her face, but soon replaced it with a confident smirk.

latest

"Fine then. I accept this challenge for another Game. What an unfortunate choice of how this Game will function, Ange... you do know my closed room mysteries are not so forgiving like Beatrice's. Maybe you do intend to die a second and permanent time. I would simply kill all of you now... but a taste of amusement for my boredom shall suffice with me."

With a flick of her wrist, Bernkastel had several bright lights of blue appear around her. For a logic battle... it was like Bernkastel was going to go all-out on them, not even going easy for some that might've never done this before.

"Here is your mystery... listen closely because I'm not going to repeat it. Upon being shown the master bedroom of the Rokkenjima mansion, Beatrice the Golden Witch is shown to be laid down on the center of the bed as if she were laid down to rest. There are no signs of struggle being outright obvious. Her hands are perfectly folded and held up to her chest, her hair untied... as if she were blissfully asleep. The windows and doors of the room are never opened during the before, during, and after stages of the murder until discovery. A thin slice on her throat is visible, but it is not the cause or contribution to her death. Before the murder took place, Erika placed duct tape seals on the door and windows while Ange took charge of keeping an eye out for any people attempting to get in through the door, and once Erika broke the seals alongside Battler after an amount of time, Beatrice was found dead. Two gamemaster rings can be found within the grasp of Beatrice's hands."

Once she presented this mystery to all that were here, the blue lights around Bernkastel soon expanded to the forms of serpents... when in truth, those were the manifestations of this mystery... her weapons to combat against those that wish to take her newly acquired title as a Gamemaster.

"That is your mystery. Be sure to solve it accordingly... that is... unless you want your deaths to occur another time!"

Ange stood beside everyone, her eyes narrowed as she quickly assessed the mystery that they were given to break the illusion of. Because soon enough, they would have to try and try until a theory of theirs begins to chip away at this mystery once and for all.

OOC Note: This will be the final closed room mystery in this Murder Game. Be sure to use Blue Truths to present possible theories for Bernkastel to either acknowledge or deny with the Red Truth. This won't be a pure logic battle, as there will be chances to attack Bernkastel as well. Once a clear Blue Truth is given, several players can use that power to attack Bernkastel's serpents and sometimes herself. :D

~Cast List~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
latest

"The victim was not poisoned. The victim did not from asphyxiation. There was a murderer, meaning that Beatrice did not die from natural causes."

With her cold emotionless eyes, she signaled one of the serpents to lunge at the group, powered by her Red Truth that they had to combat with the Blue Truth in response.

@everyone​
tumblr_inline_n2k4hmoXFa1re9spw.png

"Well, maybe not for the witch but maybe i can asphyxiate you, young girl."

Iris Heart then attempted to suffocate Lambadelta with her hands.

"Umm... so by the entrances sealed... does that mean that the murder was done from outside?" Teemo asked using the Blue Truth.

@The Great Detective @other combators​

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
tumblr_inline_n8q846rXuM1sfvecc.png

Undeterred by the denials, Morgan rolls to the side of the lunge as more truths flew from her lips, "There was a secret passage to and from the bedroom, allowing the murderer to escape! The murderer stabbed her through the bottom of the bed!"
"There was no secret passages. The murderer did not stab Beatrice through the bottom of the bed."

As if she were mocking them, Bernkastel took a moment to do what seemed to be a yawn, and it was clear that she was faking it.

A bit unexpected for Morgan, her Sakutarou plush suddenly transformed...

latest

"U-Um... this mystery that mean witch Bernkastel is giving to us... I think there's something that doesn't add up... like... like something to do with the people she's mentioned in the premise."
"You know what, Bern? You've got guts, betraying someone like me, but you made a single mistake"
tumblr_inline_nezy5dExV31svbhms.jpg

"I knew from the beginning that you'd do this"
tumblr_inline_nezy5t3a2G1svbhms.jpg

"Distracted by my friends, you failed to notice me look around while drinking my cup of tea...You're quite confident"
tumblr_inline_nezy26sOxJ1svbhms.jpg

"But you've made a great mistake, you're trying to go up against me. Izayoi Sakimaki"
tumblr_inline_nezy515d291svbhms.jpg

"You know better than anyone, I'm not just devilishly handsome, incredibly charming and the very pinnacle of annoying"
tumblr_inline_nezy28gzhO1svbhms.jpg

"I'm a genius"
tumblr_inline_nezy27SIwu1svbhms.jpg

Oh boy, it seemed that he was being deadly serious about this battle of wits. It was clear that unlike before, he wouldn't hold back this time

Not like his fight against Jason and Pucci, not like his time fighting Bernkastel's cats, not like when he let himself get strangled. Not this time, he was going to beat Bernkastel's mind and pride into a bloody pulp and he was going to enjoy it
"Your first mistake was making me a detective, that let me show you just how quick witted I am, finding the Maestro of the game quickly with the help of my friends"
"Your second mistake was betraying me"
"And your final mistake, was giving me the chance to destroy your puny closed room"

With that, he'd step forwards, hands in his pockets, and grin

"Beatrice was placed on the bed after her death. Beatrice was murdered with a blunt weapon. Beatrice's murderer never left the room"

Quite the interesting choice of truths, but he seemed confident in his selection

@The Great Detective
"... I'll confirm. Beatrice was indeed placed on the bed after her death, and that she was murdered with a blunt weapon. However, her murderer did leave the room."

Bernkastel's words were vague in itself making it hard to determine on what she was trying to point out with her Red Truths.

"Well, maybe not for the witch but maybe i can asphyxiate you, young girl."

Iris Heart then attempted to suffocate Lambadelta with her hands.

"Umm... so by the entrances sealed... does that mean that the murder was done from outside?" Teemo asked using the Blue Truth.

@The Great Detective @other combators​

latest

"H-Hey! Hands off lady! This sweet Witch is reserved for Bern!"

Lambda no likey. Expect this Witch of Certainty zooming off to some safe distance to watch this logic battle go down.

latest

"The murder occurred within the room."

@The Tactician @DapperDogman @Bomb @everyone​

"There was no secret passages. The murderer did not stab Beatrice through the bottom of the bed."

As if she were mocking them, Bernkastel took a moment to do what seemed to be a yawn, and it was clear that she was faking it.

latest

"U-Um... this mystery that mean witch Bernkastel is giving to us... I think there's something that doesn't add up... like... like something to do with the people she's mentioned in the premise."

"... I'll confirm. Beatrice was indeed placed on the bed after her death, and that she was murdered with a blunt weapon. However, her murderer did leave the room."

Bernkastel's words were vague in itself making it hard to determine on what she was trying to point out with her Red Truths.

latest

Lambda no likey. Expect this Witch of Certainty zooming off to some safe distance to watch this logic battle go down.

latest

"The fact you have to use vague answers shows that beneath your cool, calm exterior you know you've made a grave mistake in letting me remain here"
Oh god, two of those were correct? This was a bad sign, if he continues at this rate, surely the mystery would come crashing down around her!
Izayoi was done playing the fool, toying with the notion of a single god, or allowing people who dared to attack him live

He was done acting as though people like Dio scared him, or that the idea of death itself was something he was afraid of

Izayoi was done playing along with this game, and now he was going to have some fun watching Bern squirm

"The murderer used an entrance not sealed with duct tape. The murderer is someone you mentioned during the mystery. The murderer planted the rings on Beatrice's body"

He smirks, standing up straight as he looks her in the eye, a cocky look on his face as he waits for her reply​

Reactions: Chris Lang

latest

latest

latest

"Well, guess it's just you and me." Iris Heart said with a chillful tone towards Bern. "I bet those toys you have will add into the experience~"

This is not the one time where you want to make a sex joke, Iris Heart.

"Was there a vent? A fireplace? A hole in the wall, ceiling, ground? A mousehole?" Teemo thought up of all possible alternate exits.

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @DapperDogman @everyone else​

Izayoi talked so much. Kyle had never had a good time with punk kids.

j0yLc1h.gif

"Hm." The ex-detective wasn't entirely sure what was happening, but he recognized what had to be done. Rubbing at the back of his neck, Kyle said, "Beatrice committed suicide." Doubtful, but best to get it out of the way.

@The Great Detective @Everyone, yo

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

latest

latest

latest

"There were two murderers, Erika Furudo and Ange Ushiromiya."

"The fact you have to use vague answers shows that beneath your cool, calm exterior you know you've made a grave mistake in letting me remain here"
Oh god, two of those were correct? This was a bad sign, if he continues at this rate, surely the mystery would come crashing down around her!
Izayoi was done playing the fool, toying with the notion of a single god, or allowing people who dared to attack him live

He was done acting as though people like Dio scared him, or that the idea of death itself was something he was afraid of

Izayoi was done playing along with this game, and now he was going to have some fun watching Bern squirm

"The murderer used an entrance not sealed with duct tape. The murderer is someone you mentioned during the mystery. The murderer planted the rings on Beatrice's body"

He smirks, standing up straight as he looks her in the eye, a cocky look on his face as he waits for her reply​
tumblr_inline_nlhbf5kNqh1r2h8qj_100.png

"The murder did use an entrance not sealed with duct tape. The murderer is someone that was mentioned during the mystery. The murder planted the rings on Beatrice's body."

Bernkastel didn't show it, but it was possible that she may be figuring out on how to sway the others away from the solution without making it openly obvious.

"Well, guess it's just you and me." Iris Heart said with a chillful tone towards Bern. "I bet those toys you have will add into the experience~"

This is not the one time where you want to make a sex joke, Iris Heart.

"Was there a vent? A fireplace? A hole in the wall, ceiling, ground? A mousehole?" Teemo thought up of all possible alternate exits.

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @DapperDogman @everyone else​
Even with Iris Heart's talk, Bernkastel didn't seem to be that bothered by it, let alone acknowledging it. For now, she gave the response to Teemo.

"There were no alternative exits other than the locked door."
Izayoi talked so much. Kyle had never had a good time with punk kids.

j0yLc1h.gif

"Hm." The ex-detective wasn't entirely sure what was happening, but he recognized what had to be done. Rubbing at the back of his neck, Kyle said, "Beatrice committed suicide." Doubtful, but best to get it out of the way.

@The Great Detective @Everyone, yo
"Beatrice did not commit suicide. She was killed."

"There were two murderers, Erika Furudo and Ange Ushiromiya."
tumblr_inline_nlhbf07PoP1r2h8qj_100.png

"Erika Furudo and Ange Ushiromiya are not the murderers. There was only one murderer."

Bernkastel let those Red Truths sink into everyone's heads as she waited for more responses to shoot down. Her serpents continuously shot at the group, just itching to get their horrendous teeth pierced into the flesh of the players.

@DapperDogman @Bomb @Atomyk @The Tactician @everyone​

"The murder did use an entrance not sealed with duct tape. The murderer is someone that was mentioned during the mystery. The murder planted the rings on Beatrice's body."

Bernkastel didn't show it, but it was possible that she may be figuring out on how to sway the others away from the solution without making it openly obvious.

Even with Iris Heart's talk, Bernkastel didn't seem to be that bothered by it, let alone acknowledging it. For now, she gave the response to Teemo.

"There were no alternative exits other than the locked door."

"Beatrice did not commit suicide. She was killed."

tumblr_inline_nlhbf07PoP1r2h8qj_100.png

"Erika Furudo and Ange Ushiromiya are not the murderers. There was only one murderer."

Bernkastel let those Red Truths sink into everyone's heads as she waited for more responses to shoot down. Her serpents continuously shot at the group, just itching to get their horrendous teeth pierced into the flesh of the players.

@DapperDogman @Bomb @Atomyk @The Tactician @everyone​
"Aha, Beatrice and Beatrice the Golden Witch are different people. Therefore, Beatrice is the murderer while Beatrice the Golden Witch is the victim."

Bernkastel didn't show it, but it was possible that she may be figuring out on how to sway the others away from the solution without making it openly obvious.​
Ooooh, look at that, all of his guesses were right!
"Wow, bet you didn't expect that, huh?"
He smirks, pointing almost accusingly
"The murderer was Battler Ushiromiya"
He may as well start talking in red truths right about now, he's on a roll!
"The murderer left the room via the kakera. The door was not sealed during the murder"
At this point, it was his best bet, to go with both options he had in mind

@The Great Detective

Unless he'd missed something, that meant the killer was--

QX9s8eu.png

But as Kyle moved to open his mouth, Izayoi spoke what he had been thinking. Well, good for him. Perhaps the young girl (Morgan, right?) was on to something, but both mentioned concepts that were a bit beyond Kyle. He found himself groaning inwardly at all this magic business. How was someone like him supposed to follow any of that? "Hey, so, was the-- Er, the homicide involved the use of magic."

If that was the case, Kyle wasn't sure how much help he'd be here.

@The Great Detective @Everyone

Last edited:
-Final Chapter-
"Breakthrough"
Continued from here.

Close my eyes tonight

===

"... what?"

latest

~Cast List~

Mettaton was beginning to freak out. There were so many names he didn't recognize, concepts he didn't understand, and fucking witches?!

Who the fuck was Battler?!

WHY WERE THERE GIANT BLUE SNAKES?!

WAIT, DIDN'T EVERYONE JUST DIE?!

WHY DOES EVERYONE SOUND BLUE?!

Determined%202_zpsvzjnqvgj.png

"I knew I should've paid attention while Alphys was watching her dumb cartoons!"

Mettaton sloooooooowly spun his head around, and silently laid eyes on Undyne.

Bad%20Hair%20Day_zpsr5plvm01.png

"..."

Unsure_zpscguwumqp.png

"I...mean..."

Sincere_zpsdmtugagn.png

"...a-anime...?~"

No-, no! Mettaton couldn't let his squabbles get in the way of their freedom! He had to give this puzzle his all, for him, and for them!

Questioning_zpsnlcshza3.png

"The murder is way too convoluted!~"

...Even if his all was comically weak.

@Jeremi @The Great Detective

@Others and such

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Sorey and Mikeo did their best trying to fend off the attacking felines, but without the power of the shepherd or Mikleo's Seraphic artes, they really didn't stand a chance, and had been quickly overrun. Just when it seemed like ol' Heldalf 'Kittybeard' The Lord of calamity wouldn't have to worry about the shepherd anymore, the human and the seraph were enveloped in a bright, blinding flash, and they witness what looks to be the start of a, Logic battle? Whatever. at least their back.

Mikleo: "Hey Sorey, I feel normal again, well, save for still being visible to others."
Sorey: *Thinks for a few before smiling, and looking to Mikleo.* "Should we try it?"
tales_of_zestiria___countdown___mikleo_by_nera_loka14-d9dluqg.png

Mikleo: Absolutely."

In unison, the two lift their right arms, Shouting. "LUZROV RULEY!!!"

Moments later, Mikleo seems to disappear, and a bow appears, While Sorey's entire getup also changes.

1488093067069144101.jpg

Sorey: "It worked! We're not blocked anymore!!!"

Micleo's Voice: "Obviously. Now, Lets see what we can do to contribute."

The new figure looks to Sarah Connor, to Chrom and Lucina, and all the others, before looking at the fore infront of them, unwavering. This would indeed be a pair that had seen many a conflict.

Mikleo's Voice: "I take it you can feel it too right?"

Sorey: "Malevolence, Coming straight from our opponent, yet there's no domain here...She must not be a hellion yet!"

@Mari @Chromartie Sarkissian @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @WhomeverthefuckImissed.

Reactions: Poe Dameron
-Final Chapter-
"Breakthrough"
Continued from here.

Close my eyes tonight

===

"... what?"

latest

~Cast List~
t3TbsSN.png

The child saw how the cats were piling everyone in the group, and in horror, Aya was frozen in place. Animals were hurting people... How could something so small and cute have the cruelest intentions to kill? Was this from the control of the Witch? Aya wanted to help out the others who were getting attacked, but her legs seemed to be glued onto the floor. The fear of this chaos brought by the Witch was truly unfair as she had promised them that the game would be over if they won. Were the points not valued this whole time? Were people being killed by the Maestro and traitors a waste? She could have seen Jason's whole being devoured by the cats as they clawed and piled onto him.

"W-Why is this happening?!" The little girl shouted as she attracted several cats towards her. Aya didn't like the thought of them pouncing and attacking her. She hated getting cut. However, the child couldn't bring herself to defend from the animals as she knew that no one else who were stronger than her were able to get them off. Almost as if accepting the fate, Aya would only tear up a bit.

"T-The Witch said that if we beat her then we would win..." Aya spoke softly as she winced, seeing four or five cats starting to claw at her small legs. With her hands, she would try to take them off, pleading a bit. Animals weren't supposed to attack you if you haven't done anything to them, but it was obvious that these animals were bad too. More and more cats clawed and bit into her skin as small streams of blood ran down her arms and legs. It was then that a cat scratched her cheek and another one bit her ear while several started to multiply and bring the small child down. Aya cried out to Jason, to anyone, and to her father for help... even to her mother.

As the cats began to tear pieces of skin from her, Aya slowly began to become numb, having a pleasant memory fade into her mind.

g6ub2gZ.gif

"Mother?.. Father?" The child was only eight, and yet, she had gone through almost every room in search for them. At one point, she was terrified over the fact that they may have left her all alone, but Aya was determined to find them somewhere. They would never abandon their only precious daughter. She knew that the only place her parents could have been hiding from her was at the small garden outside of the mansion. Aya walked out the back door of the Drevis Residence, walking around as she called out again. "Mother! Father! Where are you!" She heard a soft laugh from behind the well, walking towards it.

"Oh, honey, I guess she found us!" Aya's mother was the one who laughed as she nudged at her father, standing up from their hiding place. Aya's father held something behind his back, but this was completely oblivious to the little girl as Aya was worried sick. The child ran towards her mother, hugging her mother's waist, as Aya hid her face from her parents. Immediately, her mother knew that they had unintentionally frightened their child. "Aya... We were only playing. Don't you remember how to play hide and seek?"

"Monika, you can't play a game of hide and seek without the chosen person acknowledging it and counting to ten! We left her searching the entire house! Do you realize how unfair that must have been?" Aya's father responded; however, he knew that he was only joking towards his wife. He smiled at Aya as he then looked towards Monika, "Oh Aya, don't you know that today your mother and I wanted to give you a surprise? It's your birthday of course!" He revealed what he was hiding from his daughter, showing her a rabbit with white fur. Aya removed her face from her mother's side, looking at the small creature as its eyes met with Aya's. The rabbit seemed friendly to her, so Aya stretched her hand towards the rabbit's face, holding out her palm. The rabbit then nuzzled into her hand as the child showed her parents a smile.

"I'll name him... Snowball!" She giggled, taking the small rabbit from her father and placing him into her arms. Snowball's feet gently twitched as Aya took him, but he calmed down as Snowball became comfortable once more. "His fur is white as snow..." The eight year old smiled more as she sat on the ground beside the well, laying the rabbit upon her lap as her hand began to pet his back. "I'm going to take care of him.."

After two years, Aya did just that. She took care of Snowball constantly, only becoming happier every day as she knew that this small pet was her only friend within the lonely mansion. Though, Aya did think about the other kinds of pets she could have gotten rather than Snowball, but Aya believed her father knew what was best for her.

She never really liked the thought of having cats...

g6ub2gZ.gif

The child then woke up to see that she was still alive, getting up from laying down, "W-Why are we still alive?" She knew that there was more than just being killed right then and there. Promises are promises, and sometimes things happen that gives an opportunity for a second chance. However, all of this was confusion to Aya, as she found out that the Witch has been murdered. Another thing that really baffled her was the use of this "Red and Blue Truth" system that is supposed to determine the cause of the Witch's murder.

"Is it bad for me to be glad that the Witch was murdered?" She asked the group, honestly.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Kaykay @The Great Detective @Bomb @Hazel-rah @ EVERYONE

t3TbsSN.png

-Final Chapter-
"Breakthrough"
Continued from here.

Close my eyes tonight

===

"... what?"

latest

~Cast List~

Jamie Madrox stood silent. He had suffered the pain of death, almost a hundredfold in the last few minutes. Not just himself, but the tens of dupes he had around him at the time. All suffering the same, or at least very similar fate. He could still hear their screams in his head.

"What's going on?"

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

"Help me, man! There's too many of them!"

"Medic! I need a medic!"

"My eye is gone! Hell!"

*sound of blood gurgling from throat*

"Nooooo!!!!"

"I'm being skinned alive, what the?"

*BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!* "I'm out of ammo! I'm screwed!"

"Send Monet my best, Jamie Prime..."

"Death... so beautiful..."

"Call in air support now, captain!"

"Damn this..."

Jamie's own voice remained deathly silent in dying. In his own mind, he damned himself for failing... not only himself, but the ones he respected around these parts. Granted, that list was short and distinguished... Lucina, Sarah Connor, Ilona, the Shazam guy, Buu... he couldn't think of any more. But, a leader's failure, which is what Jamie Madrox was, however unorthodox... was not just a failure for him, but for those he felt responsible for.

Madrox.jpg

In a normal situation, Jamie Madrox could, and probably would, summon a committee to discuss the possibilities of the answer to the mystery presented to them. Where a single mind could work, five or more would probably arrive at the answer that much more quickly, more efficiently. But, he wasn't feeling it.

He stood silent.

@noonebuteveryone

"Aha, Beatrice and Beatrice the Golden Witch are different people. Therefore, Beatrice is the murderer while Beatrice the Golden Witch is the victim."
Ooooh, look at that, all of his guesses were right!
"Wow, bet you didn't expect that, huh?"
He smirks, pointing almost accusingly
"The murderer was Battler Ushiromiya"
He may as well start talking in red truths right about now, he's on a roll!
"The murderer left the room via the kakera. The door was not sealed during the murder"
At this point, it was his best bet, to go with both options he had in mind

@The Great Detective
Unless he'd missed something, that meant the killer was--

QX9s8eu.png

But as Kyle moved to open his mouth, Izayoi spoke what he had been thinking. Well, good for him. Perhaps the young girl (Morgan, right?) was on to something, but both mentioned concepts that were a bit beyond Kyle. He found himself groaning inwardly at all this magic business. How was someone like him supposed to follow any of that? "Hey, so, was the-- Er, the homicide involved the use of magic."

If that was the case, Kyle wasn't sure how much help he'd be here.

@The Great Detective @Everyone
tumblr_inline_nlhgsfV7Xu1r2h8qj_100.png

"Beatrice the Golden Witch and Beatrice are the same person. Magic was not involved in this homicide, so the murderer did not use a kakera to leave the room... The murderer was indeed Battler Ushiromiya, but the door was sealed during the murder."

Bernkastel silently recited with the Red, confident in these words as they were nearing the complicated part of the murder which was the escape method that allowed this closed room to exist in the first place. However, a certain voice got her attention.

"Ehehe... Battler hid somewhere until Erika left the room after it's investigation!"

From above, the Witch of Miracles could see a familiar face dropping down and hoping to kick her in the face now that she's used the Blue Truth. Still, Bernkastel was confident in keeping this mystery unsolved.

tumblr_inline_nlhgvc22XS1r2h8qj_100.png

"Battler did not hide somewhere until Erika left the room after it's investigation. Gaap, did you even hear my Red regarding the room being 'empty' during the detective's investigation of the room?"

A stake of the Red Truth sped towards her direction, forcing Gaap to avert her attack and leap back to land on the ground in front of her.

"Aw shucks... I thought I'd do some investigative work with this. Guess the others will have their chances at it better than me~"

"Wha-?"

Gaap had a nervous look on her face, but with her verbal cue, Bernkastel didn't have the chance to prepare for the incoming opposing additions to this logic mystery.

A brief golden flash of energy came to view as Virgilia let herself to be seen the second she began to speak.

"Battler did not work alone, there was an accomplice in the mix."

Upon saying this Blue Truth, Virgilia let loose a spear powered by that Blue, forcing Bernkastel to avoid it. However, it made obvious that she was avoiding to say the Red to deny it, thus making this viable. Plus, her evasion only led her to being surrounded by Beatrice's signature Furniture: the Seven Stakes of Purgatory.

sisters.jpg

"Battler escaped before the sealing."
"Battler escaped after the sealing."
"Battler escaped after hiding."
"Battler escaped after the investigation."
"Battler escaped before Erika could realize the truth of the situation."
"Battler escaped and returned to Erika's side to fake it all."
"Battler escaped being caught!"

Bernkastel was able to deflect the first one out of the seven with her scythe, as it was the only false statement, but everything else was something she couldn't even imagine to stop. One by one, the six remaining sisters transformed into their stake forms, speeding towards the Witch, piercing into her flesh in a crude way. That wouldn't be all, as more continued to arrive to the scene, pushing for further support for the Players.

""The murder was done with Beatrice's acceptance to it.""

"Too bad, you stuck-up Witch of Miracles~ Nyeh~"

"T-This is our... Blue Truth!"

mXm1q8r.png

Both Chiesters 410 and 45 were in sync when preparing their magic bow after their collective Blue Truth, firing it instantly and having it tear through Bernkastel. Blood splattered through the air as the Witch was unable to refute this Blue Truth as well. Before her pathetic body, covered in the six stakes of Blue Truth, could hit the ground, a specific detective and her group appeared.

tumblr_inline_n6u05ryqEA1ql8ac4.png

"Oh Bernkastel~ Did you honestly think that I would die that easily? C'mon now... I'm your best Piece... remember?"

The voice could be easily recognized, and soon enough, the great detective made her Blue Truth known.

"As stupid as it sounds, didn't I, Erika, seal the windows first before the door? That would explain a lot of things, wouldn't it?"

Not once, but with this Blue Truth, Erika swiped at the Witch her scythe of Truth multiple times. Once she had her fun with the downed Witch of Miracles, she backed off, allowing her comrades to have at her.

tumblr_inline_n6tzwqV5a71ql8ac4.png

"Dlanor, Willard, now's a good time for some supporting statements in Red! Robin-kun, if you can squeeze another Blue Truth to further weaken the foolish Witch, this is the time for it too. We need to get our payback for her ruining our date by forcing us to be her Pieces throughout this Game!"

With Erika's command, two well-known Witch Hunters went off to further weaken Bernkastel.

"Allow me to SPEAK. Let it be known that Erika cannot be the ACCOMPLICE."

With swings of both her Red and Blue Key, Dlanor practically sent the Witch over to Willard's direction.

"The accomplice of this mystery is no other than Ange."

Delivering a heavy blow with his sword, it could be assumed that Bernkastel really took a beating from this wave of people opposing her. But of course, she got back up, managing to pull out the stakes from her body.

tumblr_inline_nlhb8p6p5m1r2h8qj_100.png

"You little..."

latest

"All of this doesn't mean that you've exactly solved my mystery though! Even then, there's no easy way to solve it completely! So hurry it up! Fail and screw up! I want to see the goddamn despairing looks already!"

Bernkastel was already losing it, but could the group actually solve this mystery even with this support?

tumblr_inline_n6tzwhKmCY1ql8ac4.png

"So everyone, can you solve this mystery that the great detective and her supporting allies had narrowed down for you? It shouldn't be that hard, especially for you, Morgan. You are my cute little daughter, of course~"

Erika gave this reassurance for the players as she jeered at Bernkastel, the mystery supposedly coming to an end.

@EVERYONE

"Beatrice the Golden Witch and Beatrice are the same person. Magic was not involved in this homicide, so the murderer did not use a kakera to leave the room... The murderer was indeed Battler Ushiromiya, but the door was sealed during the murder."

Bernkastel silently recited with the Red, confident in these words as they were nearing the complicated part of the murder which was the escape method that allowed this closed room to exist in the first place. However, a certain voice got her attention.

"Ehehe... Battler hid somewhere until Erika left the room after it's investigation!"

From above, the Witch of Miracles could see a familiar face dropping down and hoping to kick her in the face now that she's used the Blue Truth. Still, Bernkastel was confident in keeping this mystery unsolved.

"Battler did not hide somewhere until Erika left the room after it's investigation. Gaap, did you even hear my Red regarding the room being 'empty' during the detective's investigation of the room?"

A stake of the Red Truth sped towards her direction, forcing Gaap to avert her attack and leap back to land on the ground in front of her.

"Aw shucks... I thought I'd do some investigative work with this. Guess the others will have their chances at it better than me~"

"Wha-?"

Gaap had a nervous look on her face, but with her verbal cue, Bernkastel didn't have the chance to prepare for the incoming opposing additions to this logic mystery.

A brief golden flash of energy came to view as Virgilia let herself to be seen the second she began to speak.

Upon saying this Blue Truth, Virgilia let loose a spear powered by that Blue, forcing Bernkastel to avoid it. However, it made obvious that she was avoiding to say the Red to deny it, thus making this viable. Plus, her evasion only led her to being surrounded by Beatrice's signature Furniture: the Seven Stakes of Purgatory.

sisters.jpg

Bernkastel was able to deflect the first one out of the seven with her scythe, as it was the only false statement, but everything else was something she couldn't even imagine to stop. One by one, the six remaining sisters transformed into their stake forms, speeding towards the Witch, piercing into her flesh in a crude way. That wouldn't be all, as more continued to arrive to the scene, pushing for further support for the Players.

mXm1q8r.png

Both Chiesters 410 and 45 were in sync when preparing their magic bow after their collective Blue Truth, firing it instantly and having it tear through Bernkastel. Blood splattered through the air as the Witch was unable to refute this Blue Truth as well. Before her pathetic body, covered in the six stakes of Blue Truth, could hit the ground, a specific detective and her group appeared.

"Oh Bernkastel~ Did you honestly think that I would die that easily? C'mon now... I'm your best Piece... remember?"

The voice could be easily recognized, and soon enough, the great detective made her Blue Truth known.

"As stupid as it sounds, didn't I, Erika, seal the windows first before the door? That would explain a lot of things, wouldn't it?"

Not once, but with this Blue Truth, Erika swiped at the Witch her scythe of Truth multiple times. Once she had her fun with the downed Witch of Miracles, she backed off, allowing her comrades to have at her.

"Dlanor, Willard, now's a good time for some supporting statements in Red! Robin-kun, if you can squeeze another Blue Truth to further weaken the foolish Witch, this is the time for it too. We need to get our payback for her ruining our date by forcing us to be her Pieces throughout this Game!"

With Erika's command, two well-known Witch Hunters went off to further weaken Bernkastel.

With swings of both her Red and Blue Key, Dlanor practically sent the Witch over to Willard's direction.

Delivering a heavy blow with his sword, it could be assumed that Bernkastel really took a beating from this wave of people opposing her. But of course, she got back up, managing to pull out the stakes from her body.

"You little..."

latest

"All of this doesn't mean that you've exactly solved my mystery though! Even then, there's no easy way to solve it completely! So hurry it up! Fail and screw up! I want to see the goddamn despairing looks already!"

Bernkastel was already losing it, but could the group actually solve this mystery even with this support?

"So everyone, can you solve this mystery that the great detective and her supporting allies had narrowed down for you? It shouldn't be that hard, especially for you, Morgan. You are my cute little daughter, of course~"

Erika gave this reassurance for the players as she jeered at Bernkastel, the mystery supposedly coming to an end.

@EVERYONE
"Thanks, Detective" Izayoi murmurs, all of the questions he had saved up having been asked at once

He had to think on his feet for this next one
I suppose it's time for a theory about how it was all done, huh?
"Battler escaped during the time between Erika sealing the windows and sealing the door"

Well, that was underwhelming. Quick, think of something!
"Battler was somehow able to use the door without breaking the seal"
If that wasn't it, then there was more to this than Bernkastel was letting on

It probably didn't help Izayoi was staring at the bunny girls instead of thinking about the mystery right about now

Classic Izayoi

@The Great Detective

"Wha-?"

sisters.jpg

mXm1q8r.png

"You little..."

latest

@EVERYONE

Neutral_zpsl1rddodn.png

"Um..."

Unsure_zpscguwumqp.png

"...No...hrm..."

After some quick deduction, Mettaton snapped his fingers and struck a pose to embolden his claim.

mettaton_icon_by_tanithcharnel-d9c4p3n.png

"Battler was sealed inside with Beatrice!~ Ange broke the seal afterwards to allow Battler's escape!~"

This was starting to get interesting! The cameraman was getting some excellent shots.

You could almost hear the ratings skyrocket as the final event unfolded...

@The Great Detective @Basically everyone

"Thanks, Detective" Izayoi murmurs, all of the questions he had saved up having been asked at once

He had to think on his feet for this next one
I suppose it's time for a theory about how it was all done, huh?
"Battler escaped during the time between Erika sealing the windows and sealing the door"

Well, that was underwhelming. Quick, think of something!
"Battler was somehow able to use the door without breaking the seal"
If that wasn't it, then there was more to this than Bernkastel was letting on

It probably didn't help Izayoi was staring at the bunny girls instead of thinking about the mystery right about now

Classic Izayoi

@The Great Detective

Un11_zpsdeuha7mt.png

"Battler's a big fat loser who smells and so is Bernkastel! Oh and yeah Erika totally helped Battler escape!"

Status
Not open for further replies.