• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nrhijfXbX21ux27keo1_500.gif

Step one, Max, not have a nervous breakdown in a weird room full of strangers? Check!

The introvert grew a bit worried as her question seemingly didn't get answered, the rest of this odd group of Halloween rejects continuing to blabber among and sometimes against each other. Ranging from some medieval-looking Targaryen general and his duct-tape obsessed waifu to the fucking Punisher, it wasn't an understatement to say Max felt sorely out of place. Had she accidentally took a wrong turn with Chloe on the interstate and just happened to stumble across the most isolated comic-con? As much as she would be adore such a notion, Max didn't recall Arcadia Bay having a strong community of cosplayers (unless you count the meth addicts, Otters mascots, and the spoiled Prescott lackeys).

Not to mention, the fact this room straight of some Victorian-era palace with the lavish designs and intriguing carpentry of the floorboards. Why, if it wasn't for the fact she was surrounded by a buncha weirdos like her, this would be quite relaxing! Sighing heavily, adjusting her slouching grey hoodie and satchel, the Caulfield raised an eyebrow as that zombie-looking fellow shambled over. Halloween was always her favorite holiday, and as such, Max couldn't help but admire the fantastic work that went into it. In fact, it was so good that it....

"Woah!!"

The photographer exclaimed, stumbling back as the Punisher literally, like, ya know, lifted a gun at the zombie's head. Granted, Max was beginning to get a lil' crept out by him, and to be brutally frank, the ragged fellow smelt like he bathed in a inglorious tub of Liquid Ass. Plus, maybe, just maybe, in the far recesses of her wonderfully hip mind she was beginning to concieve that absurd notion that this is actually real and these people aren't cosplaying. Still, such a clearly crazy theory would have to wait, as even though Max might assume costumes for these particular fellows, a gun was pretty damn obvious to see.

Holy shit this is triggerin' me...damnit it Max, no time for puns!

"Hey, uhh, Max here?" she started, stepping up a bit yet keeping a fair distance away from the Punisher for obvious reasons. "I'm not gonna say I know what is going on here, yeah, I haven't a fucking clue." Max awkwardly began to smirk, giving a light shrug. "But, ya know, maybe throwin' around a gun isn't a great idea..just a thought..." the senior student suggested, sounding about as convincing and persuasive as the dork she is. Gathering some confidence, she reached over, beginning to sort of viciously shake the zombie's hand, looking at the Punisher.

"See, we're all friends here...uh, kinda friends. Friendly? Friendly." Max tried to vainly reassure, a soft smile etched on her lips.

Come on cute smiles cute smiles cute smiles make everything better

@BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Verite @Room 1

stubbs-the-zombie_05__medium.jpg

Stubbs was busy holding his hand out for a hand-shake that it took him a few seconds to register the gun being pointed in his face. His eyes widened more than they already were as it finally hit him. "Huh?" Oh, yep that was definitely a gun being held in his face. Had this guy realized he was a zombie too and took steps to prevent him from getting too close to Max? Normally Stubbs would have begrudgingly accepted that Frank was doing the right thing. At least in the human's POV, Stubbs would have just been hungry.

But he genuinely wasn't trying to eat Max's brains! All he wanted was a hand shake and that would have been it. But then again why would he give a human the benefit of the doubt? To his kind, Stubbs and his ilk were a menace that needed to be wiped out for the good of humanity. Which he supposed was true in some regard. He just didn't think humans were all that sacred. You eat one and then move onto the next. No real big fuss one way or the other. But thinking wasn't going to get the gun out of his face. Stubbs slowly held his hands up and shot a smile Frank's way to try and show him that Stubbs had no bad intentions. At least at the moment. Once doing so, Stubbs gestured with his head towards the gun.

5311-t100x100.jpg

"Ehhhhh?"

It was the closest to 'lower the gun, please?' that Stubbs could have reasonably managed. But he hoped it worked all the same. Because if not then this was going to sting like you wouldn't believe.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @ShiroKyoshi @BarrenThin @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite @Krieg

The smile and generally intelligent acknowledgement of Frank's threat gave the old man pause. A sentient zombie? Well, he'd seen weirder in any case, so, after a brief pause, he lowered the sidearm with a semi-apologetic grunt. "Just don't cause any trouble, alright?" His eyes had an edge to them that said he didn't trust Stubbs, but it seemed he'd put that aside... for now.
tumblr_nrhijfXbX21ux27keo1_500.gif

Step one, Max, not have a nervous breakdown in a weird room full of strangers? Check!

The introvert grew a bit worried as her question seemingly didn't get answered, the rest of this odd group of Halloween rejects continuing to blabber among and sometimes against each other. Ranging from some medieval-looking Targaryen general and his duct-tape obsessed waifu to the fucking Punisher, it wasn't an understatement to say Max felt sorely out of place. Had she accidentally took a wrong turn with Chloe on the interstate and just happened to stumble across the most isolated comic-con? As much as she would be adore such a notion, Max didn't recall Arcadia Bay having a strong community of cosplayers (unless you count the meth addicts, Otters mascots, and the spoiled Prescott lackeys).

Not to mention, the fact this room straight of some Victorian-era palace with the lavish designs and intriguing carpentry of the floorboards. Why, if it wasn't for the fact she was surrounded by a buncha weirdos like her, this would be quite relaxing! Sighing heavily, adjusting her slouching grey hoodie and satchel, the Caulfield raised an eyebrow as that zombie-looking fellow shambled over. Halloween was always her favorite holiday, and as such, Max couldn't help but admire the fantastic work that went into it. In fact, it was so good that it....

"Woah!!"

The photographer exclaimed, stumbling back as the Punisher literally, like, ya know, lifted a gun at the zombie's head. Granted, Max was beginning to get a lil' crept out by him, and to be brutally frank, the ragged fellow smelt like he bathed in a inglorious tub of Liquid Ass. Plus, maybe, just maybe, in the far recesses of her wonderfully hip mind she was beginning to concieve that absurd notion that this is actually real and these people aren't cosplaying. Still, such a clearly crazy theory would have to wait, as even though Max might assume costumes for these particular fellows, a gun was pretty damn obvious to see.

Holy shit this is triggerin' me...damnit it Max, no time for puns!

"Hey, uhh, Max here?" she started, stepping up a bit yet keeping a fair distance away from the Punisher for obvious reasons. "I'm not gonna say I know what is going on here, yeah, I haven't a fucking clue." Max awkwardly began to smirk, giving a light shrug. "But, ya know, maybe throwin' around a gun isn't a great idea..just a thought..." the senior student suggested, sounding about as convincing and persuasive as the dork she is. Gathering some confidence, she reached over, beginning to sort of viciously shake the zombie's hand, looking at the Punisher.

"See, we're all friends here...uh, kinda friends. Friendly? Friendly." Max tried to vainly reassure, a soft smile etched on her lips.

Come on cute smiles cute smiles cute smiles make everything better

@BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Verite @Room 1​

Max's efforts genuinely made Frank laugh. She wasn't really the same girl he'd met, but, in a sense, she was. The sound was surprisingly warm and his smile was sincere. "Don't worry, kiddo. I won't shoot anybody... unless they give me reason to, anyways."

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite

graphics-kirby-794610.jpg

Kirby was quite surprised when one of the younger creatures walked over and seemed to be curious in what he was. He was about to answer when he noticed she had turned attention to a unconscious girl. She seem somewhat distressed.

Kirby decided the best thing to do was to wake up the girl. He quickly scrambled over to the girls and proceeded to jump up and down on the unconscious girl, in a effort to wake her.

@Crimson Spartan
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

This sudden course of action startled Ryan very slightly, and she attempted to gently pick up Kirby to stop his jumping on the unconscious Ilona. "Hey.. Careful. She might be hurt," the child with the blue cape told the pink creature.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman

"Eeeehhh..."

It wouldn't have been the first time he had a gun shoved in his face. But he wasn't too keen on getting blasted right in the face. That would have been a mess to clean up and he would have had to get a new head. Those were always a pain to pull out of his neck. He'd let out a small sigh of relief as the gun was finally lowered and he'd give Frank a big thumbs-up. He still had that ol salesman smile to win people over. Even if he was decaying and smelled like he crawled out of a dumpster.

Reaching for his cigarette, Stubbs pulled it out and puffed out a cloud of smoke. Smoking was always nice even when he was alive. Helped calm the nerves and at least now he didn't have to worry about cancer or the like. What did get him by surprise however was the fact that Max zealously grabbed his hand and began to shake it rather rapidly. "Uhhhh!!!" He exclaimed as a loud rip could have been heard and Stubbs placed his other hand to his forehead as his hand had been torn right off the arm by Max's efforts.

"...."

Well this was awkward.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite

Barbossa looked at the Map. 'But that be uncharted territory! Unless a new land just sprang up on ye map o'ernight, it must be under some enchantment. Or mebbe it be under the control o' The King's Navy.' He spat in an almost refusal to accept the control of those stuffy bureaucrats. But hearing Kinuhata's comment he said:

'Well, like I said, I was once impervious to bullets. Impervious to anythin' actually. Immortal. But it weren't as marry as it sounds.

That said, Jacky here is still immortal. To me knowledge.'

Mr Negative laughed at Percy's reaction to his introduction.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Now, now Percy, there is no need to fear any harm from me. That is, unless you give me reason to. That said, it appears that there is some confusion concerning my origin. Within all of us, there is black to the white. An Id to the Ego. A night to the day. I am all that Martin Li could never be. And nothing bring me more joy than undoing every good action he has ever done.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Not only that, but I also possess powers which oppose his, and in fact, can make any man oppose his own nature.'. [/BCOLOR]

@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay
Cinder Fall - Prologue; A Heated Situation
@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Verite @Others

Cinder had been lounging in her bed at Beacon Academy, getting some much needed alone time after an afternoon of plotting with the rest of her... Associates; the day could have gone better, a pesky little group of aspiring Huntresses caused a little change in their plans, and some tension between her and the White Fang, what a bummer. Although, she still had completed her main objective; planting a little "surprise" in the Cross Continental Transmit's computers. Now, all they had to do was wait; and wait they did, though Cinder figured that it would help pass the time to take a quick nap, so, with that, she settled herself down, and fell asleep... It was then, in her state of temporary unconsciousness that she was unknowingly pulled from her world, and into another, just like that...

It wasn't too certain how long Cinder had been laying there, but, eventually, her eyes snapped open, blinking a few times as she assessed her surroundings; she was still in a room in some sort of building, check, but, it became immediately obvious that she was no longer at Beacon Academy! Or, in fact, anywhere she recognized! With that, she shot up, a look that both practically screamed confusion, and more or less what could be described as "burning" irritation, she stood up, noticing that she wasn't the only one here.
tumblr_inline_neegbqIFyP1sk47ji.png

Her eyes darted around at the others who have ended up in the very room she herself had appeared in, through some convoluted means, though... Maybe she wasn't entirely in the dark; the "local" rumor had it that Ruby Rose, and Yang Xiao Long had disappeared to some other dimension for a short time, and ever since, Ruby's been sneaking out at night every now and then, and unlike what she claims; it probably wasn't exactly a visit to the lavatory THAT late at night. So... She was plucked out of her world, and into another? How does that even work? And who in the right mind would pick HER?! She realized just how messed up her plans for the next day might be if time continued to move on in her world... Without her! She simply wouldn't have it! At last, she decided to speak up, taking a few moments to simmer down a little "If anyone knows what we're supposed to be doing here... Please, enlighten me." Cinder said abruptly, sitting up on the bed she had woken up on idly; despite the inner turmoil, confusion, and possibly losing her cool for a moment, she managed to maintain a calm and composed demeanor when she spoke, looks like she's quite used to doing that sort of thing actually.

"Everyone keeps asking the same super stupid question, and I have to keep giving the same super stupid answer," Kinuhata complained before answering.

"No idea."

Well that wasn't very helpful, but really, nobody in the room seemed to know what they were to be doing.

Then she turned back to Barbossa. "..." She didn't have much to say. How one would become immortal, and then lose it, was beyond her. So she just totally ignored it instead, and thought about petting the immortal monkey. Whatever was going on between Percy and Mr. Split-Personality was getting heated, it seemed, but she wasn't gonna bother with it unless they actually came to blows.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

"Everyone keeps asking the same super stupid question, and I have to keep giving the same super stupid answer," Kinuhata complained before answering.

"No idea."

Well that wasn't very helpful, but really, nobody in the room seemed to know what they were to be doing.

Then she turned back to Barbossa. "..." She didn't have much to say. How one would become immortal, and then lose it, was beyond her. So she just totally ignored it instead, and thought about petting the immortal monkey. Whatever was going on between Percy and Mr. Split-Personality was getting heated, it seemed, but she wasn't gonna bother with it unless they actually came to blows.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman
Deoxys watched Kinuhuta speak, giving almost a nod of agreement. "The solution to this problem is to try and find a way to exit the containment" it mused, walking over to the door of the room. Deoxys left pair of tentacles morphed into an arm, as it roughly gripped the doorknob and attempted to jerk it open. The door would not budge, and Deoxys would simply try and blow it open with telekinesis.

Once again, no dice.

"Curious." the alien mused, looking back to the rest of the group. "I see identity sharing has already commenced. Foolish, but beyond the point. You organism may refer to me as 'Deoxys'" it gave a short nod as it introduced itself, turning back around to work on the door.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

This sudden course of action startled Ryan very slightly, and she attempted to gently pick up Kirby to stop his jumping on the unconscious Ilona. "Hey.. Careful. She might be hurt," the child with the blue cape told the pink creature.

Kirby looked up at the girl, she was right, jumping on Ilona would probably do more harm than good. He nodded and looked directly at Ryan, might as well introduce himself.

"Kirby" Kirby said happily, motioning to indicate he was telling her his name.

Kirby looked up at the girl, she was right, jumping on Ilona would probably do more harm than good. He nodded and looked directly at Ryan, might as well introduce himself.

Happy to see Kirby stop jumping on the unconscious girl, Ryan gave Kirby a look of approval. Upon his introduction, the little girl couldn't help the smile that spread across her lips. The little pink creature was rather adorable, to say the least.

tumblr_m89jf3Ycco1qeiocm.gif

"I'm Ryan," she introduced right back, a bright smile remaining on her lips. Slowly, her bright blue eyes drifted back to Ilona, and a look of slight concern replaced the smile. "Miss, are you okay?" she tried again, voice remaining gentle and still surprisingly calm.

@DapperDogman @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Nater Taters
Deoxys would make an annoying rumble, preparing to shift into Defense Form. Its biomass begins to shuffle and morph, attempting to take the bulkier stance of Defense Form..but to no avail!

"What." was all Deoxys got out before being slammed against a wall. The alien creature would fly past Cinder Fall before impacting with the flat surface. Deoxys rose back up, turning to face its attacker. "I seem to be in a weakened state. This is not optimal.", Deoxys looks back up at Gunha "I would hope you noticed how I have not harmed any other organism in this containment except you. And how I am not specifically hunting the females of this species you all seem to be members of. And how none of the other males in this containment have tried to harm me because of my supposed status of a 'monster'"

Deoxys used Diplomacy!

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Verite
Well, that was true enough. Gunha put a hand on his chin to think about it. "Well, as long as you get it, monster." It seemed Gunha believed he'd pounded some guts into Deoxys, rather than him simply being mistaken in his assumption. And so, for the first time, he turned to the rest of the cast.
"...Where the heck are we?!" Oh, and looked at his surroundings for the first time, too.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Verite

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

S...SCARY?

He'd never heard that word directed at him before.

ugh_zps20l1uysc.jpg

I... I AM NOT SCARY!

ughhh_zps7k7jnaqd.jpg

TRUE, WHEN I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, EARN MY RIGHTFUL PLACE AS A MEMBER OF THE ROYAL GUARD, MY RUTHLESSNESS ON THE BATTLEFIELD WILL BE SPOKEN OF IN HUSHED WHISPERS THE WORLD OVER, BUT...

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

I'M GOING TO BE POPULAR, TOO! SCARY PEOPLE... AREN'T POPULAR!

This was going down a bad road. He decided to change the subject before he started thinking too hard about his future popularity. He flashed a pose.

ughhhhh_zpsrr7yvzf4.png

AND THIS... IS NO COSTUME!!! IT IS MY BATTLE-READY ROYAL ARMOR! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM READY FOR ANYTHING WHENEVER I'M WEARING MY TRUSTY ARMOR!!! AND I'M ALWAYS READY FOR ANYTHING! I'VE WORN THIS ARMOR EVER SINCE I MADE IT!!!

Indeed, Papyrus's clothing, at the ripe old age of a few weeks, looked pretty worn out already. And damp.

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

I NEVER TAKE IT OFF! NOT EVEN IN THE SHOWER!!! PRETTY COOL, RIGHT?

It was strange... he still sensed something off about Eve. For some reason, talking about his costume didn't put him at ease like usual. If anything, it started nagging him worse. Just what was it with this girl?

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ R O O M 2 B O Y Z​
Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Donnel-Cosplay-Wig-Version-01-002.jpg

When Reece looked over Donny he got a bit unconformable but that was to be expected when someone looks you over. This simple village boy had not had something like that happen recently. He also glanced at Lon'qu who had his back to them and then back at Reece and Ryan.

"Don't worry about him none. Lon'qu doesn't like girls near him at all. I think it had something to do with his past but i'm not sure..." Donny spoke attempting to explain Lon'qu's behavior. He also glanced around at there surrondinds to get an idea on the situation they were in.

-------------

After securing distance from the two girls Donny was with Lon'qu looked down at his sword which was sheathed thinking about this situation. "There has to be a way out.." he spoke glancing around as well.

@Verite @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Room 2 peeps (forever best room)

Prelude-The Screaming Heartbeat of a Killer

CHACHUNK. The bullet entered the barrel of the thugs pistol. Locked and Loaded. To anyone else on the street that night, the sound would have been no louder than a pindrop; they all had more important things to talk about. They all had more important things to think about. They had more important things to focus on. They had their lives. To the Daredevil, however, nothing was more important. To most, the click of the man wrapping his bony, pale fingers around the trigger was no louder that the sound of a spiders leg twitching. Not to Matt Murdock. To most, the sound of the madman's heart beat increasing in speed as the adrenaline struck his veins was impossible to hear. Not to Hell's Kitchen's Guardian. To him, ever breath, every twitch, ever heartbeat, every bullet echoed around his head like gunfire, shaking him to the center of his stone-cold core. He leaped from his rooftop perch to the center of the pathway both as elegant and and silent as a feather, but with the speed of the eagle it had fallen from. At an instant the Man Without Fear withdrew his Billy-Club from its red-leather hilt, extending its wire to a length the size of his fore arm, pulling it taught. By now the entire street had their eyes on him; though he could not see them, the brief silence from the lack of blinking had been more than noticeable to his super-human hearing, and the erratic heartbeats alerted them too their fear.
Good
They should be afraid
They are only human
Its natural
One heartbeat, however, screamed above the rest. The Daredevil recognized it at once; the louder the heartbeat, the guiltier the victim; this heartbeat belonged to his target. He listened through the silence...Nobody dared to breath...Cars had stopped dead in their tracks... Even the crows of Hell's Kitchen had long since fled after his disturbance... Only the wirr of engines and heartbeats for the next couple of feet... Perfect. It only takes 3 seconds for the average human heart to make 2-3 heartbeats. In fear, this heart rate doubles. In a mix of adrenaline and fear, this heart rate doubles again. Regardless every heart rate is unique; taking all of these features into account, he was able to identify his target: Joseph Stykes, one of the kingpin's personal Hit-men after the "Incident" with Bullseye. Murdock had analysed his heartbeat before, when he had came to his attorney office looking for legal advice in regards to an "Injury" he had "Sustained During a Car Accident". An easy target; his leg wasn't even fully healed yet; all the adrenaline in the world couldn't help him escape.
3563104-2899102-daredevil_screencap_daredevil_2075501_1024_576.jpg

With a flick mere of his wrist the wire was around his targets neck, strangling him. In the hopes of getting him out of public view, he grabbed the chocked man by the ruff of his duffle coat, pulled him into the shadows, and vanished.

8:39am
benaffleckdaredevil2.gif

Joseph awoke with a start, to find the view of the Hell's Kitchen streets beneath him. They were rather beautiful this morning; there was very little traffic, and the road works had been completed only the night before. At least, the scene would have been beautiful if the criminal hadn't been raised 100 feet above the tarmac by a man dressed as the devil.
"Beautiful night, isn't it, Mr.Stykes. You really get to appreciate the city from this high up, don't you?"
Murdock was toying with the man, as he always did. He felt the crooks heartrate double as fear gripped his very soul. This interrogation was going to be easy.
"L-L-Let me down, please...I'll do anythin'!"
"You want me to put you down? If you insist..." The Daredevil loosened his grip on his 'client' letting him slip several millimeters closer to the street.
He screamed
"What's wrong? Don't like feeling weak? Helpless? Just like all your targets? You are hunting down innocent people Joe, and we both know who you are doing it for." Tell me where the Kingpin is hiding"
He screamed again, causing Matt to loosen his grip again. He had broken the man already...
"I'll tell you! Okay? I'll spill!"
"Oh, you will either way, but different kinds of spilling. Do you understand, me Joe?"
"It's the factory"
He loosed his grip, dangling the man from two fingers
"Which one?"
"BlueBottle's Packaging! He said that the noise would keep you away, that you wouldn't come looking..."
He effortlessly threw the man back onto the building. The Kingpin was both right and wrong about his plan; the noise would be a major issue, but it wouldn't deter him; he would not allow the man who killed his father in the name of "Business" to roam free as if he were an innocent man. He would have to bring justice.

He heard another heartbeat approach the rooftop, near silent, unshaken by fear. Only one woman in the world could lower her pulse to such a level; Eletra Nachios. He knew she was still alive. He had known ever since she returned to his city. He didn't know how, but she would always come back.
2127551-girls_of_the_rush_jennifer_garner_542_image_gallery_1839_jennifer_garner_elektra.jpg

"Nice to see you again, Matt"
"Nice to see you alive, Elektra. What brings you back to Hell?"
"The same thing that brings anyone back, "Daredevil"; Revenge"
"No clients then? Makes a change."
She smiled at him. He could hear the screaming wind bending as it hit her face, mapping out every feature for him; he knew. She pulled her hair back behind her ear, adjusting her black wristbands; she was still morning her father by the looks of it; its a petty the Devil couldn't see the color
"I know what type of revenge you seek; you want the Kingpin gone. You know I do too"
"Then you'll help me?"
Matt Nodded, running towards to edge of the building.
"Doesn't Hell make you feel so alive?"
He jumped, his companion, ally, and lover closely following.

8:40am
Both of the Guardians of Hell's Kitchen leaped to their feet. They were in a manor house. A silent house. There were several more people around them, many of which were dressed as knights and Mages; it looked like a Halloween Party.
"We've been Drugged" Elektra cried, grasping both her Sai. "It's the Kingpin. He's drugged us!"
Within moments, their allies clambered to their feet, each starting conversation with the next. This was no good at all; the Daredevil needed silence.
Daredevil-Full-Movie-HD-Free-Download.jpg

"Everyone shut up! Hold you breath and remain calm! I need to focus!"
Within moments Elektra and some of the others did so, clearing the path for Matt's super senses to take control. He listened...

"We're not alone. I can hear over 50 heart beats in this place, just faintly, and from what I can tell they're just as confused as us. We weren't drugged; our heartbeats don't level out that way. Luckily, the Kingpin's heart isn't one of the ones I can hear, but something is stopping me from focusing in too intensely... it sounds like drumming... or machinery...Besides, this isn't the Kingpin's style; he said he wanted to fight me in my prime, and that would mean no loud noises and no allies."
He faced Elektra"It isn't his style either; He was never one for fine carpets; only ones soaked in blood"

In a far off room he heard someone call his name, but only for a moment; he must have been imagining things
Elektra turned to the collection of Knights, Mages, and Children at her feet
"Do any of you know what's going on? Do you know where we are?"
"You got names?"

@Group 2
@DapperDogman
@Crimson Spartan
@Saint Guillotine
@Hospes
@Archwar
@Nater Tater
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@coralprime
@Anyone Else I have Forgotten

6a7eeda795.jpg

It wasn't difficult to pick up on Donny's discomfort, but right now, it was the very least of Reece's concerns. She did slowly nod at the statement, glancing briefly at the distanced Lon'qu. "I see. Fair enough," she responded, understanding enough. "So, I presume you two were together when you got dragged here?" she queried, looking around once again, herself.

But alas, it appeared Reece was too distracted by talking to Donny to notice her little sibling starting to wander again.

6377488642.jpg

Eventually, the child stumbled between a man that had been complaining about everyone being too loud for him to sleep, a girl who was asleep, and.. Some sort of odd pink blob. Curiosity rising back to the surface, the little girl looked between the two conscious ones, tilting her head. "..Who're you?" she asked, seeming the most intrigued by the blob. Understandably so. But, before she got an answer, the girl worriedly crouched over the seemingly unconscious child that looked to be about a year older than her, placing her hands on her and gently shaking her. "Are you alright..?"

@Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Nater Taters @Anyone in room two wanting to interact​
graphics-kirby-794610.jpg

Kirby was quite surprised when one of the younger creatures walked over and seemed to be curious in what he was. He was about to answer when he noticed she had turned attention to a unconscious girl. She seem somewhat distressed.

Kirby decided the best thing to do was to wake up the girl. He quickly scrambled over to the girls and proceeded to jump up and down on the unconscious girl, in a effort to wake her.

@Crimson Spartan
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Happy to see Kirby stop jumping on the unconscious girl, Ryan gave Kirby a look of approval. Upon his introduction, the little girl couldn't help the smile that spread across her lips. The little pink creature was rather adorable, to say the least.

tumblr_m89jf3Ycco1qeiocm.gif

"I'm Ryan," she introduced right back, a bright smile remaining on her lips. Slowly, her bright blue eyes drifted back to Ilona, and a look of slight concern replaced the smile. "Miss, are you okay?" she tried again, voice remaining gentle and still surprisingly calm.

@DapperDogman @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Trying to be unnoticeable, Ilona moved not a single muscle when Ryan shook her shoulder. The girl didn't want Eve to see her, unless she already had, so she tried her best to be stealthy, look invisible, be a ninj--

4ca364a5c3570b97b695fdd5600942d7.png

"Ack!" Ilona suddenly cried, her blue eyes shooting wide open in surprise when she felt something begin to jump upon her. "Hark! A pink glob of doom attacks! Begone, foul creature! I have a sword, and I'm not afraid to use it!"

With a shaking hand, the girl pulled out a small sword, similar to the appearance of Arya's needle, with a golden hilt on it. It wasn't the most threatening looking sword around.

$T2eC16V,!)MFIb()B!twBS(+9LOmW!~~60_35.JPG

When Ryan asked if she was okay, Ilona looked around for a moment. "I believe so. I've not yet been harmed... unless this creature intends to attack!" she exclaimed, shooting a worried glance toward Kirby.

@Hospes @Nater Taters @Room #2

---

"So it's armor." Frowning at the strange skeleton man's answer, Eve gave him a funny look.

tumblr_inline_nl2h32ImRO1r3leyb.png

"...but you do not take it off to shower? Would that not smell?" she questioned in a flat tone. This guy was a bit bizarre. Since she was already talking to him though, she figured she would ask his name. "I believe you said your name is Papyrus?" she asked, her gaze eventually trailing over to the person looking out the window. "Do you... see anything?" she asked him.

@DapperDogman @coralprime @Room #2

( For both Ilona and Eve: @Room #2 peeps in general: @Crimson Spartan @Archwar @The Man Without Fear @Saint Guillotine )​

Trying to be unnoticeable, Ilona moved not a single muscle when Ryan shook her shoulder. The girl didn't want Eve to see her, unless she already had, so she tried her best to be stealthy, look invisible, be a ninj--

4ca364a5c3570b97b695fdd5600942d7.png

"Ack!" Ilona suddenly cried, her blue eyes shooting wide open in surprise when she felt something begin to jump upon her. "Hark! A pink glob of doom attacks! Begone, foul creature! I have a sword, and I'm not afraid to use it!"

With a shaking hand, the girl pulled out a small sword, similar to the appearance of Arya's needle, with a golden hilt on it. It wasn't the most threatening looking sword around.

$T2eC16V,!)MFIb()B!twBS(+9LOmW!~~60_35.JPG

When Ryan asked if she was okay, Ilona looked around for a moment. "I believe so. I've not yet been harmed... unless this creature intends to attack!" she exclaimed, shooting a worried glance toward Kirby.

@Hospes @Nater Taters @Room #2

---

"So it's armor." Frowning at the strange skeleton man's answer, Eve gave him a funny look.

tumblr_inline_nl2h32ImRO1r3leyb.png

"...but you do not take it off to shower? Would that not smell?" she questioned in a flat tone. This guy was a bit bizarre. Since she was already talking to him though, she figured she would ask his name. "I believe you said your name is Papyrus?" she asked, her gaze eventually trailing over to the person looking out the window. "Do you... see anything?" she asked him.

@DapperDogman @coralprime @Room #2

( For both Ilona and Eve: @Room #2 peeps in general: @Crimson Spartan @Archwar @The Man Without Fear @Saint Guillotine )​
If it had been anyone but Ryan in this position... They probably would've jumped at Ilona's sudden exclamation. Instead, the child just blinked before shaking her head. "No, no.. He didn't mean to hurt you. He was just trying to wake you up, was all," Ryan explained, offering the now-conscious girl a friendly smile. "Right, Kirby?" she asked the little blob.

tumblr_lmp11xMisP1qgtdzeo1_500.gif

The girl did seem to relax when Ilona revealed she hadn't been harmed, and she brightened up a bit. "Good. What's your name, if I may ask..? I'm Ryan," she introduced, kindly enough. "..If you don't want to answer, that's fine, though.. My sister says I ask too many questions, and that that's rude."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters

Well, that was true enough. Gunha put a hand on his chin to think about it. "Well, as long as you get it, monster." It seemed Gunha believed he'd pounded some guts into Deoxys, rather than him simply being mistaken in his assumption. And so, for the first time, he turned to the rest of the cast.
"...Where the heck are we?!" Oh, and looked at his surroundings for the first time, too.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Verite
"Ethel doesn't know."

"We seem to be in some sort of house. Is there a window in here?" Karin asked the others.

@The Silver Paladin @Gibbons @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Verite

"Eeeehhh..."

It wouldn't have been the first time he had a gun shoved in his face. But he wasn't too keen on getting blasted right in the face. That would have been a mess to clean up and he would have had to get a new head. Those were always a pain to pull out of his neck. He'd let out a small sigh of relief as the gun was finally lowered and he'd give Frank a big thumbs-up. He still had that ol salesman smile to win people over. Even if he was decaying and smelled like he crawled out of a dumpster.

Reaching for his cigarette, Stubbs pulled it out and puffed out a cloud of smoke. Smoking was always nice even when he was alive. Helped calm the nerves and at least now he didn't have to worry about cancer or the like. What did get him by surprise however was the fact that Max zealously grabbed his hand and began to shake it rather rapidly. "Uhhhh!!!" He exclaimed as a loud rip could have been heard and Stubbs placed his other hand to his forehead as his hand had been torn right off the arm by Max's efforts.

"...."

Well this was awkward.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite
tumblr_inline_mydxae6NHm1qg734k.png

A zombie, and one who's intelligent at that... Minato wasn't quite sure what to think of the creature. It seemed friendly enough beyond the crying for "brains", but he couldn't help the sense of distrust in him. This felt like a bad movie, like one of the B-rate horror films he had seen at the theater in Iwatodai. Well, maybe not as crazy as some of them, or some of the stuff that's happened in my life.

"Hey, you going to be okay?" He approached the former human with a curious expression, eyeing the hand that had been torn off. If he had had his evoker, it would been a simple process to summon a Persona with a healing spell. However, that wasn't an option, and the group needed to make sure that each member was up for whatever came along. For now, he would play the part of a healer as need be, "I don't know what I could do for you... But once we're out of this room, I'm sure we can fix it, Stubbs."

@Thepsringwoodslasher @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite

tumblr_nuzfgcG9LR1ucwgymo1_400.gif

Oh god

Stayperfectlycalmstayperfectlycalmstayperfectlycalmstayper-

"WHAT! I DIDN'T TH-!"

Max reeled back, her clear-blue eyes staring at the amputated limb that she just so happened to be holding. Considering Max was a scrawny hipster "feminist", the idea of ripping an arm off, whilst pretty damn awesome, wasn't something she could easily accomplish. Standing there utterly dumbfounded, the gears in Max's head began to turn, finally processing that this wasn't some trippy weed high or obscure comic-con. No, of course, this is reality, and of course, Max was standing there like a daft idiot with a presumably pissed off zombie's decaying arm.

"Uhh, holy shit! I-I'm sorry, uhm, don't eat my brains?" Max promptly stuttered outwards, beginning to promptly freak the fuck out realizing she was talking to an actual zombie. Not some lonesome thirty-year-old who probably went skinny dipping in a pool of Liquid Ass, but an actual, rotting corpse. Feeling her mind blown by this notion, Max promptly grasped the amputated limb with both hands, her clear eyes widening as she paced about nervously.

"I can h-help, okay, just, uhh..." Max started, raising up her right hand, closing her eyes as her body began to tremble. Time began to halt around her, voices silencing at once, flashes of lightning dancing before the photographer's eyes. The world shifted and moaned, events occurring backwards, not forwards. Something that a photo could never hope to do- Rewind.
.stroffe s'xaM yb mra eht ffo thgir nrot neeb dah dnah sih sa daeherof sih ot dnah rehto sih decalp sbbutS dna draeh neeb evah dluoc pir duol a sa demialcxe eH "!!!hhhhU" .yldipar rehtar ti ekahs ot nageb dna dnah sih debbarg ylsuolaez xaM taht tcaf eht saw revewoh esirprus yb mih teg did tahW .ekil eht ro recnac tuoba yrrow ot evah t'ndid eh won tsael ta dna sevren eht mlac depleH .evila saw eh nehw neve ecin syawla saw gnikomS .ekoms fo duolc a tuo deffup dna tuo ti dellup sbbutS ,etteragic sih rof gnihcaeR

Wowzer, that hurt a lot more than I remembered...

"Ughh!" Max exclaimed, managing to break away from Stubbs arm before the faithful moment occurred where "Super Max" using her amazing strength tore the arm clean off. Sarcasm aside, the Caulfield unsurprisingly fell backwards, a ringing filling her ears. Stumbling onto her feet, shakily holding her camera, the teenager arose with a husky and heavy breath. Reaching up to touch her nose, Max shuddered, looking down and seeing crimson upon her fingertips. Looking up, a false smile was etched on Max's face, two trails of blood once again running down her nose.

"Ha....a..anyone got a tissue?"

Smooth as jazz, Max.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @ShiroKiyoshi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite @Mari @Room I

Last edited:
If it had been anyone but Ryan in this position... They probably would've jumped at Ilona's sudden exclamation. Instead, the child just blinked before shaking her head. "No, no.. He didn't mean to hurt you. He was just trying to wake you up, was all," Ryan explained, offering the now-conscious girl a friendly smile. "Right, Kirby?" she asked the little blob.

tumblr_lmp11xMisP1qgtdzeo1_500.gif

The girl did seem to relax when Ilona revealed she hadn't been harmed, and she brightened up a bit. "Good. What's your name, if I may ask..? I'm Ryan," she introduced, kindly enough. "..If you don't want to answer, that's fine, though.. My sister says I ask too many questions, and that that's rude."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters

Lowering her sword a little when Ryan told her there was no danger present, not even from this strange creature, Ilona relaxed even a bit more.

6960a838f607df3886adc2226a5d5d2c.gif

"Ah, very well, good to know," she replied, sighing in relief afterwards. The girl spoke very proper, and almost in an old-fashioned manner. "While the effort is much appreciated, little friend of pink, I was very much awake." She looked over at Ryan again. "I'm Ilona of Arendelle, a princess of my kingdom. Worry yourself not with asking too many questions. Asking questions is a key to acquiring more knowledge, so my mother says. But anyhow, Lady Ryan, might I ask if you know where we are right now?" she questioned, her eyes moving to scan the room. Again, she had ended up in a foreign location, but this wasn't exactly a few occurrence for the girl...

@Hospes @Nater Taters @Room #2​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Oh god

"WHAT! I DIDN'T TH-!"

Max reeled back, her clear-blue eyes staring at the amputated limb that she just so happened to be holding. Considering Max was a scrawny hipster "feminist", the idea of ripping an arm off, whilst pretty damn awesome, wasn't something she could easily accomplish. Standing there utterly dumbfounded, the gears in Max's head began to turn, finally processing that this wasn't some trippy weed high or obscure comic-con. No, of course, this is reality, and of course, Max was standing there like a daft idiot with a presumably pissed off zombie's decaying arm.

"Uhh, holy shit! I-I'm sorry, uhm, don't eat my brains?" Max promptly stuttered outwards, beginning to promptly freak the fuck out realizing she was talking to an actual zombie. Not some lonesome thirty-year-old who probably went skinny dipping in a pool of Liquid Ass, but an actual, rotting corpse. Feeling her mind blown by this notion, Max promptly grasped the amputated limb with both hands, her clear eyes widening as she paced about nervously.

"I can h-help, okay, just, uhh..." Max started, raising up her right hand, closing her eyes as her body began to tremble. Time began to halt around her, voices silencing at once, flashes of lightning dancing before the photographer's eyes. The world shifted and moaned, events occurring backwards, not forwards. Something that a photo could never hope to do- Rewind.

"Ughh!" Max exclaimed, managing to break away from Stubbs arm before the faithful moment occurred where "Super Max" using her amazing strength tore the arm clean off. Sarcasm aside, the Caulfield unsurprisingly fell backwards, a ringing filling her ears. Stumbling onto her feet, shakily holding her camera, the teenager arose with a husky and heavy breath. Reaching up to touch her nose, Max shuddered, looking down and seeing crimson upon her fingertips. Looking up, a false smile was etched on Max's face, two trails of blood once again running down her nose.

Smooth as jazz, Max.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @ShiroKiyoshi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite @Mari @Room I

tumblr_inline_mydx6vbd9N1qg734k.png

He couldn't shake the feeling that something had just happened. A strange, needling sensation formed in the back of his mind, trying to reveal something, but he couldn't understand it at all. Perhaps it was nothing and Minato was only imagining it, but... It was still odd that the Max girl had begun to bleed as soon as the needle began to prick him. I'll have to watch her...

"Here," From his pocket, Minato pulled out an old handkerchief, thankfully clear if frayed around the edges. He held the white cloth out to the girl with a glint of curiosity in his eyes, as if signaling he was on to something, "Are you going to be okay?"

@Krieg

Stubbs wasn't really angry. That wasn't the issue at all. It was just the fact that she hadn't stopped to think about the fact that he wasn't exactly the sturdiest guy around. Sure he could rip off limbs like it was no big deal but when it came to self-durability he usually relied more on his regeneration than staying together in one piece. But provided he could get the hand back, it was child's play to just slip the hand back on and twist it back into place.

As Robin approached, Stubbs threw up his remaining hand. He didn't need to be coddled like this! Losing a hand was no big deal, he just had to twist it back on! "Braaaains!" He snarled as he sought to shoo Robin off. But before he could get his hand back, time seemed to stop for the zombie.

.stroffe s'xaM yb mra eht ffo thgir nrot neeb dah dnah sih sa daeherof sih ot dnah rehto sih decalp sbbutS dna draeh neeb evah dluoc pir duol a sa demialcxe eH "!!!hhhhU" .yldipar rehtar ti ekahs ot nageb dna dnah sih debbarg ylsuolaez xaM taht tcaf eht saw revewoh esirprus yb mih teg did tahW .ekil eht ro recnac tuoba yrrow ot evah t'ndid eh won tsael ta dna sevren eht mlac depleH .evila saw eh nehw neve ecin syawla saw gnikomS .ekoms fo duolc a tuo deffup dna tuo ti dellup sbbutS ,etteragic sih rof gnihcaeR

With his hand firmly reattched he'd blink as Max pulled away from him and landed on her rear. The kid seemed to have a bloody nose, eh? Well imagining the reason she pulled away was because of his smell then he couldn't really offer her a tissue. But then again he'd like to know how well she or anyone else in this damn room would smell having been buried under the ground for twenty years! "Brains..?" He'd ask with his head tilted to the side as he seemed a bit concerned for the girl. Was his smell alone enough to nosebleeds? He could try to weaponize that stuff.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite @Mari @Room I​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Oh god

"WHAT! I DIDN'T TH-!"

Smooth as jazz, Max.

Edispu had awoken due to the time warp. He was alert and staring at the girl. "Satan a popular demon in the Christian religion. Do you know why he existed for thousands of years, until the war anyway? Its simple really. Demons are exempt from time. Your little trick woke me up stupid girl." Edispu began to growl a large sense of distrust developed between most of the group now. Sean watched for now, confused as to what was going on. When he heard the girl ask for a tissue he pointed his bat to the bathroom. "Go look in there Max. Edispu won't bother with you."
@Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Room 1

"Alright alright... I'll calm down, Robin-kun. You know how I am, it's pretty natural for me to jump into that mindset," Erika sighed as she took a deep breath to calm herself. It was like second nature, going off into an egotistical rant spree. Well, nothing else to talk about, the detective stayed close to Robin. That was more than enough to keep her in check.

"You know, I kind of lost track on how long we've been here..." Battler tried to make some idle conversation for now. He was starting to feel bored, almost like the times that any Witch got bored....

@The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @BarrenThin @Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite @Mari @Room 1​

Status
Not open for further replies.