Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shark...nado. It sounds ridiculous, but like the kind of thing a super desperate producer would have to make. I haven't, but I think I will then."

That is, if she could find such a movie in Academy City.

"Maybe you're not super completely stupid."

Little did she know that movie kinda was completely stupid.

"It's a completely stupid film. It's about a bunch of sharks that are made into a tornado and terrorize Los Angeles. The ending doesn't make much sense either." Percy said. "It's so pointless and terrible. They even made two sequels."

Annabeth was still drawing.

@room 3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Her dreams had been pleasant. Her waking up...less so. Her eyes had opened to a different view than she had last seen when she drifted off to sleep. "What the hell?" She exclaimed, snapping up from her sleep and giving a brief glance around. It looked like the lap of luxury in here. Fancy ornate mirrors, satin gold sheets, fine mahogany wood...the kind of lifestyle the rich and famous would be used to. Almost like a Kiryuin--her eyes widened in momentary surprise before they just continued off with an eye roll. Of course it was like a Kiryuin, because it was a damn Kiryuin.

"Satsuki." She growled, leaping up into standing. The rest of the people here didn't factor in nearly as much as she did. At least as far as Ryuko was concerned, the rest could shove off for the time being.

"I don't know what the hell kind of game you're playing now but it's over now. Right Senketsu?" She began reaching for her glove...and paused halfway through when she realized there was no affirmative reply.

"Senketsu?"

Still nothing. She glanced down to make sure she was wearing him and she was. He was not asleep from what she could see but...he didn't seem able to reply back. She glanced back up at Kiryuin, eyebrows furrowed in tranquil fury before she shouted out:

"KIRYUUUUUUUUUUIN SATSUKIIIIIIIIIIII!"

9lqzCDr.jpg

"Alright, what the hell kind of game are you really playing here, Satsuki?! Messing with my kamui and bringing me to this place?? Explain!" She bellowed, pointing right at the target of her ire with her red scissor blade.

"Or will I have to beat it out of you? That always sounds good to me, ya know." She stowed her sword away and cracked her knuckles, putting on a good front. In truth, she was more than a bit concerned. Senketsu was off and more than that, she felt like she'd gone 12 rounds in the ring with her hands tied behind her back. The usual feeling of power was drained, weak...another thing that Satsuki might be responsible for. Her and her twisted ass school. Still, displaying weakness in front of the bitch was absolutely out of the question.

@El Tigre! @Room 4 Peeps​

It had been the same for the mistress of Honnoji Academy, her dreams rife with both her conscious and subconscious desires realized. The complete and total domination of the world over. The resounding defeat of her mother. The family she could once have had, complete with her father and the little sister she never knew. Dreams they were that nonetheless fostered a serene Satsuki in her sleeping form, almost at peace. Until it was shattered by the following.

Groggy eyelids flickered open and remained open. I am no longer home. Her eyes stared with such intensity they engendered a presence all their own. This obviously was no her room, though its furnishings and assembly were not unlike her own by far for she too lived in opulence.

A seemingly perpetual frown adorned her features, accentuated by thick, furrowed brows. Her features darkened as she immediately recognized the voice that called her name. She rose slowly, forgoing the weakened aspect in favor of maintaining the ironclad image of the maiden in white with an iron fist! Despite the fact she lacked Junketsu, from what she deducted just now.

dH0duUl.jpg

"Ryuko." She turned, brushing herself off momentarily with her head held on high. "So what if it was I who perpetrated all this, Matoi?"

Spontaneously, Kiryuin Satsuki's secret sword emerged seemingly nowhere, slamming into the ground with a firm grasp atop!!!

"I've thought of you somewhat highly too much it seems, given you far more credit than was merited. How dull, your first natural instinct is to levy the blame upon I, Kiryuin Satsuki, for this?"

She paused dramatically, staring Ryuko truly. Suddenly a resounding bellow followed-- her force of will personified, literally emanated forth from her mouth and body:

"MATOOOOOI RYUKOOOOOOOO!"

Bakuzan was held aloft, its end pointed for the other in like fashion!

"I shall gladly shoulder the burden of responsibility, until at least we deduce the perpetrator responsible for this. Until then... I shall tolerate your obstinate presence for now." She crooned, turning away now with Bakuzan firmly in hand. During all this... she blatantly ignored the other entities in the vicinity.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Josh M @Room 4

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

S...SCARY?

He'd never heard that word directed at him before.

ugh_zps20l1uysc.jpg

I... I AM NOT SCARY!

ughhh_zps7k7jnaqd.jpg

TRUE, WHEN I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, EARN MY RIGHTFUL PLACE AS A MEMBER OF THE ROYAL GUARD, MY RUTHLESSNESS ON THE BATTLEFIELD WILL BE SPOKEN OF IN HUSHED WHISPERS THE WORLD OVER, BUT...

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

I'M GOING TO BE POPULAR, TOO! SCARY PEOPLE... AREN'T POPULAR!

This was going down a bad road. He decided to change the subject before he started thinking too hard about his future popularity. He flashed a pose.

ughhhhh_zpsrr7yvzf4.png

AND THIS... IS NO COSTUME!!! IT IS MY BATTLE-READY ROYAL ARMOR! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM READY FOR ANYTHING WHENEVER I'M WEARING MY TRUSTY ARMOR!!! AND I'M ALWAYS READY FOR ANYTHING! I'VE WORN THIS ARMOR EVER SINCE I MADE IT!!!

Indeed, Papyrus's clothing, at the ripe old age of a few weeks, looked pretty worn out already. And damp.

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

I NEVER TAKE IT OFF! NOT EVEN IN THE SHOWER!!! PRETTY COOL, RIGHT?

It was strange... he still sensed something off about Eve. For some reason, talking about his costume didn't put him at ease like usual. If anything, it started nagging him worse. Just what was it with this girl?

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ R O O M 2 B O Y Z​

Just as the two were fighting a sudden red lance flew between the two of them. Penetrating the floor and standing in between the two. The Lance seemingly having flown from Gilgamesh's direction who was still sitting on the bed, with a small yellow portal now closing. "Hmph! You arrive and the first thing you do is try to kill each other!? Before even learning who are your Masters or Servants!? Barbarians!".

@El Tigre! @C.T.

"Stand back." Ethel said as she had his Fury turn into a scythe and tried mincing the door down.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @Verite
Prologue: Mr Negative & Hector Barbossa

Martin Li woke up in this strange room, with a bunch of strange people. Where they....superheroes? He's only ever seen one of them up close before-his old friend, Anti-Venom....no, Eddie Brock. Eddie Brock was a good man. It had been a busy day at the FEAST shelter. Another superhero battle had destroyed numerous nearby houses, leaving even more homeless people to turn to his shelter for food and warmth.
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]Where....where am I? Worry not everyone, if we are in a hostage situation, I'm sure that we can reason with our captors, and the authorities will be able to release us-'[/BCOLOR]
'In that case, matey' A ragged looking pirate stood up. 'Ye must be a few pieces short o' a dubloon!' Barbossa grinned a mad smile, full of rotten and missing teeth.

Li stepped backwards, nervously, almost stumbling towards Percy and Annabeth-they looked normal.
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'I apologise for this intrusion, but I fear that we may ben danger. I suggest that we band together for our own safety. I am Martin Li. What are your names, dear children?'[/BCOLOR]
Barbossa, meanwhile, walked around the room, glaring madly at the assembled lunatics. Was he dead again? Of course not. He was Captain Barbossa! The man who was spat out of hell itself, twice! Jack crawled up onto his shoulder. He took some peanuts from his jacket pockets and fed it to the Monkey. Jack nibbled at it, chirping in delight.

Now that his beloved pet was happy, it was time to get down to business.
'A'right, ye Dogs! Me name be Cap'n Barbossa, the most feared pirate in all the Oceans, and rightly so. Now, I be tempted to make off with all ye gold, and leave y'all fer dead, but whatever trapped us in here must be mighty fierce. Pray to whatever Gods ye have, ye scum.
Because not all of ye are gonna make it out In one piece.'

He then took an apple out of his pocket, and took a bite out of it, cackling wildly.
0c5283b508e7b8d54ecd9712cfb83ab7.jpg

Interactions: @The Silver Paladin @Room3

Reactions: Mari
tumblr_m89jefq1KH1qeiocm.gif

Ryan seemed to grow a bit more quiet, after being confronted by her sibling. "Sorry, Ana," she apologized, softly. Though, she quickly bounced back from her sadness and sheepishness, her curiosity piqued by Lon'qu. She didn't pursue him when he moved away, but his aversion to her did make her feel a bit uncertain. Why didn't he like her..?

On the other hand, Reece just studied Donny's face closely, almost as though analysing him... Probably because she was. Considering that Reece was very skeptical most of the time, it was second nature to examine people to see if their claims were true. And after looking Donny over .. Reece was at least fairly confident Donny wasn't lying. He was too confused, unless he was a damn good actor. "Right.. That's good," she mused in response to Donny saying Ryan hadn't been a bother. At least the kid hadn't made any messes for Reece to need to clean up. "..Huh. Well, I guess we're all in the dark on that," she finally stated, sighing heavily in frustration with this fact. If there was one thing Reece hated... It was not knowing things.

662f412223.jpg

In any case, the Light Caster mentally facepalmed when the others went through introductions. How could she have forgotten? "Of course. My name is Reece Duchannes. This.." she placed a hand on Ryan's shoulder, who looked up at her curiously. "..Is my little sister, Ryan."

Reece did seem a little surprised with Ryner's comment, and she frowned, crossing her arms and raising a brow. "Really? You want to sleep at a time like this?"

@Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Room Two​
Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Donnel-Cosplay-Wig-Version-01-002.jpg

When Reece looked over Donny he got a bit unconformable but that was to be expected when someone looks you over. This simple village boy had not had something like that happen recently. He also glanced at Lon'qu who had his back to them and then back at Reece and Ryan.

"Don't worry about him none. Lon'qu doesn't like girls near him at all. I think it had something to do with his past but i'm not sure..." Donny spoke attempting to explain Lon'qu's behavior. He also glanced around at there surrondinds to get an idea on the situation they were in.

-------------

After securing distance from the two girls Donny was with Lon'qu looked down at his sword which was sheathed thinking about this situation. "There has to be a way out.." he spoke glancing around as well.

@Verite @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Room 2 peeps (forever best room)

"It's a completely stupid film. It's about a bunch of sharks that are made into a tornado and terrorize Los Angeles. The ending doesn't make much sense either." Percy said. "It's so pointless and terrible. They even made two sequels."

Annabeth was still drawing.

@room 3

Martin Li woke up in this strange room, with a bunch of strange people. Where they....superheroes? He's only ever seen one of them up close before-his old friend, Anti-Venom....no, Eddie Brock. Eddie Brock was a good man. It had been a busy day at the FEAST shelter. Another superhero battle had destroyed numerous nearby houses, leaving even more homeless people to turn to his shelter for food and warmth.
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]Where....where am I? Worry not everyone, if we are in a hostage situation, I'm sure that we can reason with our captors, and the authorities will be able to release us-'[/BCOLOR]
'In that case, matey' A ragged looking pirate stood up. 'Ye must be a few pieces short o' a dubloon!' Barbossa grinned a mad smile, full of rotten and missing teeth.

Li stepped backwards, nervously, almost stumbling towards Percy and Annabeth-they looked normal.
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'I apologise for this intrusion, but I fear that we may ben danger. I suggest that we band together for our own safety. I am Martin Li. What are your names, dear children?'[/BCOLOR]
Barbossa, meanwhile, walked around the room, glaring madly at the assembled lunatics. Was he dead again? Of course not. He was Captain Barbossa! The man who was spat out of hell itself, twice! Jack crawled up onto his shoulder. He took some peanuts from his jacket pockets and fed it to the Monkey. Jack nibbled at it, chirping in delight.

'A'right, ye Dogs! Me name be Cap'n Barbossa, the most feared pirate in all the Oceans, and rightly so. Now, I be tempted to make off with all ye gold, and leave y'all fer dead, but whatever trapped us in here must be mighty fierce. Pray to whatever Gods ye have, ye scum.

He then took an apple out of his pocket, and took a bite out of it, cackling wildly.

Saiai would have discussed this newly discovered "Sharknado" film some more, if even more strange people hadn't appeared. And she'd thought ITEM, SCHOOL, and those other groups were strange.

"Who's a dog? That's a super inappropriate thing to say from someone who looks like you," she said to the pirate. "I'm Kinuhata," she told Li.

Saiai would have discussed this newly discovered "Sharknado" film some more, if even more strange people hadn't appeared. And she'd thought ITEM, SCHOOL, and those other groups were strange.

"Who's a dog? That's a super inappropriate thing to say from someone who looks like you," she said to the pirate. "I'm Kinuhata," she told Li.

Percy and Annabeth looked at Barbossa and Mr Negative. Annabeth closed her laptop and notebook, and slowly slid it into her bag.

"My name's Percy Jackson." Percy said, twisting the cap on Riptide. "The son of Poseidon."

Annabeth was a bit more cautious. "Annabeth Chase, sir." She said, zipping her bag up.

Barbossa grinned.
tumblr_m48krvTDIv1qas872o1_500.gif

He said mockingly. 'Ay, if you wish to prove me wrong, by all means, be me guest, but bear in mind.'
He drew his sword. 'It won't do ye any good.'

Li, meanwhile, shook Kinuhata, Percy and Annabeth's hands in turn, gripping each of them lightly with both of his. His hands were visably shaking. [BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'It is a great honour to meet you all. I am afraid I do not know where I am. I assume that we must be the only humans in here? That is, those without superhuman abilities.'[/BCOLOR]
He pulled his coat even more tightly around him, as if he felt very cold.
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'I was taken here from my place of work, at the FEAST shelter. I am it's owner. FEAST stands for Food, Emergency Aid, Shelter and Training. We provide help to all those in need, usually those who are homeless or disadvantaged.' [/BCOLOR]He laughed for a moment, nervously. '[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'I do not know why I told you that. I guess that it is my duty to spread our message to some degree. Tell me, wher ewere you taken from? What common theme unites us, or are we merely random hostages?'[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Mari
Barbossa grinned.

He said mockingly. 'Ay, if you wish to prove me wrong, by all means, be me guest, but bear in mind.'

Li, meanwhile, shook Kinuhata, Percy and Annabeth's hands in turn, gripping each of them lightly with both of his. His hands were visably shaking. [BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'It is a great honour to meet you all. I am afraid I do not know where I am. I assume that we must be the only humans in here? That is, those without superhuman abilities.'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'I was taken here from my place of work, at the FEAST shelter. I am it's owner. FEAST stands for Food, Emergency Aid, Shelter and Training. We provide help to all those in need, usually those who are homeless or disadvantaged.' [/BCOLOR]He laughed for a moment, nervously. '[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'I do not know why I told you that. I guess that it is my duty to spread our message to some degree. Tell me, wher ewere you taken from? What common theme unites us, or are we merely random hostages?'[/BCOLOR]

"We were taken from a camp trip." Percy said. It was sort of the truth. It was a trip to finish up killing Kronos's minions. "We go to a camp on Long Island." Percy showed him his shirt, which said "Camp Half-blood"

Annabeth looked at him. "We're in Fuyuki City, Japan. At least according to Daedalus's laptop." She patted her bag.

@Kaykay

Percy and Annabeth looked at Barbossa and Mr Negative. Annabeth closed her laptop and notebook, and slowly slid it into her bag.

"My name's Percy Jackson." Percy said, twisting the cap on Riptide. "The son of Poseidon."

Annabeth was a bit more cautious. "Annabeth Chase, sir." She said, zipping her bag up.
Barbossa grinned.

"Ah," Saiai remarked as Annabeth took back her laptop. Oh well.

After shaking Li's hand, the esper stood up to face the old pirate.

5SWUnzM.gif

"I super don't recommend being too full of yourself." She didn't actually hold any rank over him, but espers as old as this man were pretty rare, so she didn't feel the need to fear him.

DVT9cq3.gif

"Seems super random," she answered Li. "These two are foreigners, and that old dog doesn't look like he's from Japan either. But I don't think we're hostages. This room is too super comfy for that."

Li smiled. [BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'Technology, it is truly a wonder nowadays, is it not? I myself, am from China, before my emigration to the United States. Perhaps that is the connection between us? But if we are not hostages, why are we here? I hope that we are not made to fight-I deplore that kind of violence. Other than foreign birth, we have no connection, so it may have been random chance that we were chosen to be bought here? But for what purpose?'[/BCOLOR]

Barbossa decided to join them. 'Aye, I be native to a far-flung land, meself.' Hearing Ashitaka's comments, Barbossa laughed, took another bite of his apple, and said. 'See, now ye be getting why I called ye dogs. I may be old and weathered by Sea, but if me fortune be good, me next quest be to The Fountain o' Youth! Which means that I best be leavin' while the tide be high and wind be in The Pearl's sails.' Meanwhile, Jack the Monkey leapt off of Barbossa's shoulder, and began pulling at the zip on Annabeth's laptop bag, before putting his head inside it, and trying to drag it out with his sharp teeth. 'Well, well, what kind o' ancient sorcery be this?'

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin

Li smiled. [BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'Technology, it is truly a wonder nowadays, is it not? I myself, am from China, before my emigration to the United States. Perhaps that is the connection between us? But if we are not hostages, why are we here? I hope that we are not made to fight-I deplore that kind of violence. Other than foreign birth, we have no connection, so it may have been random chance that we were chosen to be bought here? But for what purpose?'[/BCOLOR]

Barbossa decided to join them. 'Aye, I be native to a far-flung land, meself.' Hearing Ashitaka's comments, Barbossa laughed, took another bite of his apple, and said. 'See, now ye be getting why I called ye dogs. I may be old and weathered by Sea, but if me fortune be good, me next quest be to The Fountain o' Youth! Which means that I best be leavin' while the tide be high and wind be in The Pearl's sails.' Meanwhile, Jack the Monkey leapt off of Barbossa's shoulder, and began pulling at the zip on Annabeth's laptop bag, before putting his head inside it, and trying to drag it out with his sharp teeth. 'Well, well, what kind o' ancient sorcery be this?'

"Yes. It's one of the greatest innovations that my mother Athena has given to us." Annabeth said calmly. "Ah. I was born in Virginia, lived there for seven years, and then moved up to Long Island. It's up to the Fates now, what will happen to us."

"I've lived in Manhattan almost my whole life." Percy said. "Except for summers, when I go to camp. And the various Boarding Schools I've been to."

Annabeth looked at Barbossa, and quickly tried to grab her laptop. "It's called a laptop. It was created by Daedalus, creator of the Labyrinth. It has stuff I need to work on it." She said.

@Kaykay

"I was born here, so you can super cross that connection off the list. Whatever we're here for, it's boring, and I don't get it." It seemed this "Cap'n Barbossa" guy just used "dog" as part of his slang. Whatever. Sure as heck spoke like a pirate, though.

...Oh. Duh. But what the heck was a pirate doing here, anyway? Wasn't that a bit outdated?

Her question to herself was quickly answered as he called a laptop ancient.

"Old man, you super don't even know what a laptop is?" she sighed. With no magazines on hand, that thing was pretty much her only real entertainment. Besides watching all these guys run around doing their thing, anyway. That monkey had better get off.

@The Silver Paladin

Last edited:
"Yes. It's one of the greatest innovations that my mother Athena has given to us." Annabeth said calmly. "Ah. I was born in Virginia, lived there for seven years, and then moved up to Long Island. It's up to the Fates now, what will happen to us."

"I've lived in Manhattan almost my whole life." Percy said. "Except for summers, when I go to camp. And the various Boarding Schools I've been to."

Annabeth looked at Barbossa, and quickly tried to grab her laptop. "It's called a laptop. It was created by Daedalus, creator of the Labyrinth. It has stuff I need to work on it." She said.

@Kaykay
(@Kaykay ,I probably should've specified more, but it was Jack, Barbossa's beloved pet monkey, trying to grab the laptop with his teeth, not Barbossa himself. :P)
Li nodded, but his mind began to wander. He felt strange. As if there were something that he needed to tell them. Something very important. Something that was screaming its presence in the back of his mind, but he couldn't quite remember it.
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'Most fascinating. If I may ask, and I do not mean to be rude or intrude your privacy, are you two in any ways superhuman? Any scientific or magical abilities I should know about?' [/BCOLOR]He started to sound very nervous, almost as if he were talking to an Atom Bomb with a 30-Second countdown.

Meanwhile, Jack the Monkey hissed at his defeat, before clambering up onto Annabeth's shoulder, screeching in delight, and staring at her with his big, round eyes.
Jack-the-Monkey-jack-the-monkey-31424792-160-160.png

He then began pulling at her hair.
Barbossa chuckled.

'Aye, that be Jack, me monkey. And me pride n' joy. I appear t' be from the distant past to you, but if I reach the Fountain, I may be able to see yer' time for meself. Now, as fer ye 'Lap-Top'-'
He drew one of his pistols, menacingly. 'I wouldn't mind a closer look...'
@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay

(@Kaykay ,I probably should've specified more, but it was Jack, Barbossa's beloved pet monkey, trying to grab the laptop with his teeth, not Barbossa himself. :P)
Li nodded, but his mind began to wander. He felt strange. As if there were something that he needed to tell them. Something very important. Something that was screaming its presence in the back of his mind, but he couldn't quite remember it.
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'Most fascinating. If I may ask, and I do not mean to be rude or intrude your privacy, are you two in any ways superhuman? Any scientific or magical abilities I should know about?' [/BCOLOR]He started to sound very nervous, almost as if he were talking to an Atom Bomb with a 30-Second countdown.

Meanwhile, Jack the Monkey hissed at his defeat, before clambering up onto Annabeth's shoulder, screeching in delight, and staring at her with his big, round eyes.

Barbossa chuckled.

'Aye, that be Jack, me monkey. And me pride n' joy. I appear t' be from the distant past to you, but if I reach the Fountain, I may be able to see yer' time for meself. Now, as fer ye 'Lap-Top'-'

Percy nodded. "I have strange abilities around water, like controlling it, or getting healed by it, and I can breathe under it. It's all due to my dad Poseidon." Percy said. "Oh, and this pen here can turn into a sword. Also, I have the blessing of Achilles if you know what that is." He held up Riptide during the sword bit.

"I have a hat that can turn me invisible, and this laptop is supposed to contain most of human knowledge, but I can't seem to get it to unlock those parts." She patted Daedalus's laptop. She then looked at Barbossa, ignoring Jack for now.

"Go right ahead." She opened it up, and it was on the 'Netflix' main page, and several more tabs were open. Folders were open, but they had garbled text on them, and some had Greek Lettering.

@Kaykay

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person

Barbossa chuckled.

"..."

How'd he know? It wasn't like she'd actually used her ability, aside from when that tentacled thing had shoved her. Did he just guess she was an esper? Well, not like it actually hurt to tell.

"Yes." Rather than explaining her power, she simply moved in front of Barbossa. "Shoot."

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @reading and doing math at 2 am is super not good for reading comprehension, edited it​

Where he had been before waking up in this room meant little in the grand scope of things. Heck Kizaru wasn't quite sure either! Probably just some more random Marines related operation or another.

3944149-4815685757-22031.png

"Hmm?"

He'd look lazily around the room to see where he had ended up. Well it seemed like a nice room at least, but he really had to be going.

Standing up to his full 8 feet he'd make his way to the door and tried to open it. "Huh? Seems like it's not working properly." He replied in a laid back tone while taking a few steps back. With a swift quick kick he'd attempt to kick the door off its hinges, though it seemed like the only thing that caused was the room to shake.

"Oh well...guess I just have to stick around then..." With that Kizaru would sit down on the bed pondering what sort of predicament he had ended up in. Or why he didn't feel as strong as he usually does...man what a pain this seemed to be.

@El Tigre! @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Josh M @Room 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Percy nodded. "I have strange abilities around water, like controlling it, or getting healed by it, and I can breathe under it. It's all due to my dad Poseidon." Percy said. "Oh, and this pen here can turn into a sword. Also, I have the blessing of Achilles if you know what that is." He held up Riptide during the sword bit.

"I have a hat that can turn me invisible, and this laptop is supposed to contain most of human knowledge, but I can't seem to get it to unlock those parts." She patted Daedalus's laptop. She then looked at Barbossa, ignoring Jack for now.

"Go right ahead." She opened it up, and it was on the 'Netflix' main page, and several more tabs were open. Folders were open, but they had garbled text on them, and some had Greek Lettering.

@Kaykay
Li paused for a moment. [BCOLOR=#ff00ff]'Son of a God? That is very [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Interesting....'[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
And upon that last word, his body began to change and morph. His body crackled with black electricity as his skin turned jet black, and his hair and suit turned white. His voice was changed, warped somehow.
Mr Negative had been released. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'I find your skills most fascinating, Percy Jackson.'[/BCOLOR]

mister-negative.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'In fact, I am also a fan of swordplay.' [/BCOLOR]He raised his twin katanas, twirling them around, dexterously.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Tell me more about your blessing, and your connections to the Gods. I believe that knowledge is power....and there is little more delicious than power....'[/BCOLOR]

Barbossa, meanwhile, peered closer at the 'Lap-Top'. He inspected the 'Net-Flix'.
'What in all o' the Gods names is a Daredevil? And what has any o' this gotta do with a Net?'

But hearing Ashitaka's request, he grinned. His gaze not moving from the screen, he merely looked at her reflection in the screen, and aimed his gun at her chest.
'Shoot yer. Fine. 'S yer death wish.'

He fired.

Prelude-The Screaming Heartbeat of a Killer

CHACHUNK. The bullet entered the barrel of the thugs pistol. Locked and Loaded. To anyone else on the street that night, the sound would have been no louder than a pindrop; they all had more important things to talk about. They all had more important things to think about. They had more important things to focus on. They had their lives. To the Daredevil, however, nothing was more important. To most, the click of the man wrapping his bony, pale fingers around the trigger was no louder that the sound of a spiders leg twitching. Not to Matt Murdock. To most, the sound of the madman's heart beat increasing in speed as the adrenaline struck his veins was impossible to hear. Not to Hell's Kitchen's Guardian. To him, ever breath, every twitch, ever heartbeat, every bullet echoed around his head like gunfire, shaking him to the center of his stone-cold core. He leaped from his rooftop perch to the center of the pathway both as elegant and and silent as a feather, but with the speed of the eagle it had fallen from. At an instant the Man Without Fear withdrew his Billy-Club from its red-leather hilt, extending its wire to a length the size of his fore arm, pulling it taught. By now the entire street had their eyes on him; though he could not see them, the brief silence from the lack of blinking had been more than noticeable to his super-human hearing, and the erratic heartbeats alerted them too their fear.
Good
They should be afraid
They are only human
Its natural
One heartbeat, however, screamed above the rest. The Daredevil recognized it at once; the louder the heartbeat, the guiltier the victim; this heartbeat belonged to his target. He listened through the silence...Nobody dared to breath...Cars had stopped dead in their tracks... Even the crows of Hell's Kitchen had long since fled after his disturbance... Only the wirr of engines and heartbeats for the next couple of feet... Perfect. It only takes 3 seconds for the average human heart to make 2-3 heartbeats. In fear, this heart rate doubles. In a mix of adrenaline and fear, this heart rate doubles again. Regardless every heart rate is unique; taking all of these features into account, he was able to identify his target: Joseph Stykes, one of the kingpin's personal Hit-men after the "Incident" with Bullseye. Murdock had analysed his heartbeat before, when he had came to his attorney office looking for legal advice in regards to an "Injury" he had "Sustained During a Car Accident". An easy target; his leg wasn't even fully healed yet; all the adrenaline in the world couldn't help him escape.
3563104-2899102-daredevil_screencap_daredevil_2075501_1024_576.jpg

With a flick mere of his wrist the wire was around his targets neck, strangling him. In the hopes of getting him out of public view, he grabbed the chocked man by the ruff of his duffle coat, pulled him into the shadows, and vanished.

8:39am
benaffleckdaredevil2.gif

Joseph awoke with a start, to find the view of the Hell's Kitchen streets beneath him. They were rather beautiful this morning; there was very little traffic, and the road works had been completed only the night before. At least, the scene would have been beautiful if the criminal hadn't been raised 100 feet above the tarmac by a man dressed as the devil.
"Beautiful night, isn't it, Mr.Stykes. You really get to appreciate the city from this high up, don't you?"
Murdock was toying with the man, as he always did. He felt the crooks heartrate double as fear gripped his very soul. This interrogation was going to be easy.
"L-L-Let me down, please...I'll do anythin'!"
"You want me to put you down? If you insist..." The Daredevil loosened his grip on his 'client' letting him slip several millimeters closer to the street.
He screamed
"What's wrong? Don't like feeling weak? Helpless? Just like all your targets? You are hunting down innocent people Joe, and we both know who you are doing it for." Tell me where the Kingpin is hiding"
He screamed again, causing Matt to loosen his grip again. He had broken the man already...
"I'll tell you! Okay? I'll spill!"
"Oh, you will either way, but different kinds of spilling. Do you understand, me Joe?"
"It's the factory"
He loosed his grip, dangling the man from two fingers
"Which one?"
"BlueBottle's Packaging! He said that the noise would keep you away, that you wouldn't come looking..."
He effortlessly threw the man back onto the building. The Kingpin was both right and wrong about his plan; the noise would be a major issue, but it wouldn't deter him; he would not allow the man who killed his father in the name of "Business" to roam free as if he were an innocent man. He would have to bring justice.

He heard another heartbeat approach the rooftop, near silent, unshaken by fear. Only one woman in the world could lower her pulse to such a level; Eletra Nachios. He knew she was still alive. He had known ever since she returned to his city. He didn't know how, but she would always come back.
2127551-girls_of_the_rush_jennifer_garner_542_image_gallery_1839_jennifer_garner_elektra.jpg

"Nice to see you again, Matt"
"Nice to see you alive, Elektra. What brings you back to Hell?"
"The same thing that brings anyone back, "Daredevil"; Revenge"
"No clients then? Makes a change."
She smiled at him. He could hear the screaming wind bending as it hit her face, mapping out every feature for him; he knew. She pulled her hair back behind her ear, adjusting her black wristbands; she was still morning her father by the looks of it; its a petty the Devil couldn't see the color
"I know what type of revenge you seek; you want the Kingpin gone. You know I do too"
"Then you'll help me?"
Matt Nodded, running towards to edge of the building.
"Doesn't Hell make you feel so alive?"
He jumped, his companion, ally, and lover closely following.

8:40am
Both of the Guardians of Hell's Kitchen leaped to their feet. They were in a manor house. A silent house. There were several more people around them, many of which were dressed as knights and Mages; it looked like a Halloween Party.
"We've been Drugged" Elektra cried, grasping both her Sai. "It's the Kingpin. He's drugged us!"
Within moments, their allies clambered to their feet, each starting conversation with the next. This was no good at all; the Daredevil needed silence.
Daredevil-Full-Movie-HD-Free-Download.jpg

"Everyone shut up! Hold you breath and remain calm! I need to focus!"
Within moments Elektra and some of the others did so, clearing the path for Matt's super senses to take control. He listened...

"We're not alone. I can hear over 50 heart beats in this place, just faintly, and from what I can tell they're just as confused as us. We weren't drugged; our heartbeats don't level out that way. Luckily, the Kingpin's heart isn't one of the ones I can hear, but something is stopping me from focusing in too intensely... it sounds like drumming... or machinery...Besides, this isn't the Kingpin's style; he said he wanted to fight me in my prime, and that would mean no loud noises and no allies."
He faced Elektra"It isn't his style either; He was never one for fine carpets; only ones soaked in blood"

In a far off room he heard someone call his name, but only for a moment; he must have been imagining things
Elektra turned to the collection of Knights, Mages, and Children at her feet
"Do any of you know what's going on? Do you know where we are?"
"You got names?"

@Group 2
@DapperDogman
@Crimson Spartan
@Saint Guillotine
@Hospes
@Archwar
@Nater Tater
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@coralprime