• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
d92a6c8b42d551e4bc7a31560fbbe9c1.png

"Ah, why thank you!" Ilona replied, "I shall call you what I see fit then; Ryan should be just fine." Unless Ilona forgot, which was likely. "I've never had anyone call me by that name before, but you are most welcome. It would be a welcome change from being called princess all of the time," she said with a bright laugh.

Glancing over at Kirby, she nodded in reply to Ryan's explanation. "Oh, I see. Fear not, pink one, your lack of speech won't be a bother! I've met many who cannot speak," she told him, glancing to the door as she heard it unlock. "It appears we are free. Shall we go exploring, Ryan and Kirby?" she asked the two of them, heading over toward the door, making her best attempt to avoid looking at Eve.

Eve, however, had noticed Ilona a while back. She finally moved over toward the newly open door at the same time the younger girl did. "No need to pretend. I can see you," Eve stated, her voice much flatter and lacking in emotion than the bright, energetic tone of Ilona's.

The smaller girl yelped and took a step away from Eve, a frown on her face. "Do you intend to attack me?"

tumblr_inline_nl2h9aaiFr1r3leyb.png

Eve sighed. "No. I will not attack without reason. I only attack my targets and capture them alive for a bounty. That is why I attacked your friend. Do not mistake me collecting a bounty for holding a grudge against you. I hold no ill feelings toward you. But do know this, if I find her, the black cloaked girl, I will capture her. I have to; she's a criminal," the blonde bioweapon stated, moving past Ilona and heading out the door. When Eve made her way out into the lavish house, she decided to head downstairs to see what she could find in this place.

Sighing, Ilona turned back to Ryan. "Sorry for lying, but I was actually pretending to be asleep earlier to hide from that girl. She's a bounty hunter. She attacked a friend of mine." Ilona narrowed her eyes. "But my friend can't be a criminal, she just can't be..."

Turning to exit the door, Ilona jumped excitedly. "What a magnificent house! It shines with all the glory of the SUN!" she cried, happily. "Would it not be an issue to go to the courtyard? I'd love to see what the outside of this wonderful place looks like and to look for the beautiful sunlight I crave to see."

@Hospes @Nater Taters @Verite
ae49537bf4.jpg

For whatever reason, Ryan found it difficult not to smile with Ilona in her presence. The girl was a little ray of sunshine... Similar to Ryan, in that sense. Albeit, with a sword, and being a princess, and, well.. Being from a different world and all. Not to mention, she obviously was allowed to- or, if not, at least did despite rules in place -leave her home. But that was all totally beside the point. "Alright. Well.. Nice to meet you, Lona," she responded, cheerily. Ryan was happy before, but now she was even happier. In her mind, she'd made a new friend. Someone outside of her family. It felt.. Really good, and she longed to make more. After all, the girl was an unstoppable little social butterfly...

...Likely demonstrated by the fact that her oldest sister seemed to have forgotten about her, and likely failed to notice she'd wandered off.

When Ilona pointed out the door unlocking, Ryan perked right up. "Oh..! Of course. Maybe there's a way out of this place, somewhere," she mused to Kirby and Ilona with a pleasant tone. "Or at least people who can help us," she added, optimistically. Then, something occurred to her. As someone who had literally never been allowed to leave the house her entire life, Ryan knew little about how others functioned. The fact that Lon'qu had very obviously disliked her touch made her wonder... "Lona, do most people dislike hugs?"

Well. Quite the random question there.

Ryan did watch the exchange between Eve and Ilona very quietly. While she looked collected as ever, externally, she felt confused deeper down. Bounty hunter? What on Earth could that be? Because of how trusting the ten-year-old was, she didn't quite feel scared or suspicious of the Eve girl.. But she did feel a bit concerned. Ilona had a friend that had been attacked by this Eve girl? Regardless, Ryan did nod when Ilona explained, seeming quite understanding. "Well.. That girl seems to think she is," Ryan commented. "..But I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Maybe she just mistook her for someone else?" the girl offered, trying to give Ilona a reassuring smile.

That optimism burned.

The child did cheer back up when Ilona mentioned going outside, though. Ryan loved the outdoors, though she was only able to visit them if she had someone with her. "Sure! The courtyard sound great," Ryan chimed, happily.. Before she subconsciously, gently reached to take Ilona and Kirby's hands in her own delicate ones. Yup.. The kid liked having touch, it seemed. "Shall we?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @COURTYARD @PREPARE YOUR BODIES

images

"Braaaains.."

Just as Stubbs was about to lament the fact that they all seemed to be locked in this one room, the door opened up by itself. Which he supposed was fancy but the doors in Punchbowl did the same thing. Though he supposed the one thing this door had over the ones in Punchbowl was that it wasn't a smoldering pile of radiated ashes. Quickly shambling out the door, he'd glance around all those who had gathered into the hallway. The people who caught his eye were for starters the outrageously tall man in yellow who seemed like he didn't have a damn care in the world. Then there was what appeared to be two little skeletons. Heh, that was cute. Maybe if he was lucky they'd understand what he was saying better than any of these humans did.

But it seemed like there was a lot of ground to cover and he couldn't explore it all by standing around like a rotted bump on a log. So taking another drag of his cigarette, Stubbs quickly turned to shamble after Kizaru to go and explore downstairs.

Mainly because he hadn't gotten a chance to talk to the guy in yellow. He had talked to some of the people currently heading upstairs and he couldn't exactly say they were to his liking. He just hoped that Max girl who accidentally tore off his hand wouldn't try to do so again. Same went with the geezer who shoved a gun in his face until Stubbs showed him that there was more to him than just being a mindless brain-eater. Maybe this guy wouldn't be so bad? Or maybe he'd try to mutilate Stubbs in a variety of colorful ways. Who knew?

@Jeremi @Hospes @Downstairs Group Wooo

Kizaru had reached the downstairs area and was looking around. "Oh...?" He'd spot Stubbs coming down the stairs and gave him a peculiar look. "You don't look so good...huh?"

2tJ6OJ6.png

Going downstairs, you would all find yourself at what seemed to be ground level. Just like the hall before, the place was adorned with all sorts of expensive looking objects and so on, but there still didn't seem to be anyone else nearby that would be able to explain the full gravity of the situation to you all. What a shame.

Further examination of the first floor would yield finding the front door, seemingly unguarded, as well as a strange door that was located behind the stairs. Wonder what that one's about.

You all had two options available to you for the time being:

Try to go outside through the front door

Go through the strange door behind the stairs

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Other Downstairs peeps

Kizaru would spot the door behind the stairs and started to head towards it and tried to see if it would open.

@Downstairs Group

Cinder Fall
@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Verite @Others
tumblr_inline_neegbxtrpy1sk47ji.png

What an interesting way to ask a question; as the Faunus looking gal backed away from her, she shrugged, looking a bit perplexed "Well... To answer your question; I'm a human." she said matter-of-factly, leaning back a little, what in the world gave off the impression that she was anything else? At any rate, she was beginning to get impatient, they were all locked in this room, and, had yet to recieve any answers that were helpfull, if only she had some henchmen to at least get an idea of how long it would take for answers to come, as she was stuck here, with nothing to do, and completely bored out of her mind... As if right on cue, the door to her room clicked open, and as soon as it did, she headed over, exiting the room abruptly before she decided to head upstairs, searching for higher ground so she could get a better grasp of where she was; was she even on Remnant anymore? Something really told her otherwise, the entire feel and look of this place was different than anything she'd seen in her life... And plus, she had been brought to some other Universe, or at least that's what she suspected considering she wasn't the first in Beacon academy to experience this...​
tumblr_inline_nifrcmh1i11sfvecc.png

It's almost like that school building... Oh, and Minato's already walked away from the rest of us. Wonderful. "Come on, Erika, let's get to work," Taking his lover's hand into his, Robin led the way to the Upstairs. His reasoning was rather simple for this move. Most people would hide their secrets in secure locations, so the courtyard was out of the question, and they could simply escape through a window instead of be trapped in a dark basement if need be.

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Mari @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Krieg
WqCNtdhxRaEZIKTBtOdsn4UoA98a6q7J.png

"Oh? The door is open now."

dhdL7EJDhaOoaf2YTH6KK5rCeO9UyzV0.png

"...let's go Karin." was all Ethel said. They went upstairs along with everyone else.

@upstairs guys​
To those who would head upstairs, you would find yourself inside a corridor nearly identical to the one you were just in. Upon turning the corner though, you would all bump into something solid? A wall?

01a.png

No, no. Those were... those were definitely abs.

Big muscles. Strange grey skin. A... skirt? And / or something they wore during the times of Ancient Greece, perhaps?

If you would look up, you would find yourself staring at a hulking humanoid figure with a strange complexion. He was motionless and didn't even make a single sound, as though he were like some sort of statue, but his eyes stared intently at you.

image.png

"..."

Wanna say hi?

@york @Bomb @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Upstairs peeps

Last edited:
To those who would head upstairs, you would find yourself inside a corridor nearly identical to the one you were just in. Upon turning the corner though, you would all bump into something solid? A wall?

01ad.png

Big muscles. Strange grey skin. A... skirt? And / or something they wore during the times of Ancient Greece, perhaps?

If you would look up, you would find yourself staring at a hulking humanoid figure with a strange complexion. He was motionless and didn't even make a single sound, as though he were like some sort of statue, but his eyes stared intently at you.

01aa.png

"..."

Wanna say hi?

"...uh, hello?"

Erika was tempted to facepalm at Battler's words.

@york @The Tactician @Verite @Upstairs peeps​

Deoxys watched as the door flung open. Without another word, the alien shuffled through and looked about, examining the massive urbane interior of the building. A waste of resources, but that was besides the point. Deoxys thought itself too valuable and too powerful to think about trivial matters such as the human habit of pointless displays of wealth. Let the primitives think about their own riches, riches that have no effect or jurisdiction out of their little, insignificant and inferior social bubble.

Deoxys shook its head, its superiority complex was clouding its objective again. It identified a way outside of the building and decided to make way, lifting up and flying out to the Courtyard. It shouldn't take too long to fly back to the antarctic region, if all the calculations are correct.

Deoxys would note the presence of Ryan. There are too many of these humans.

@Hospes @COURTYARD HYPE​

01ad.png

01aa.png

"..."

Wanna say hi?

tumblr_inline_nifrfppIkK1sfvecc.png

Robin stared at the man who seemed closer to a beast than a human for a few moments, unsure of what to say as sweat formed on his brow. Were they supposed to fight this him? While Robin didn't doubt they could take him, the giant didn't seem hostile beyond the intense stare he was giving them.
"...uh, hello?"

Erika was tempted to facepalm at Battler's words.

@york @The Tactician @Verite @Upstairs peeps​
"Well, at least someone said it before I did..." Battler's words finally snapped the tactician back into focus. He had muttered his comment under his breath before finally increasing his volume to speak to the giant, "Excuse me, but you're not here to fight us, are you?"

@york @Bomb @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Upstairs peeps

View attachment 86464

Reece nodded slightly at Donny's statement, frowning a bit. "You're not the only one. People don't just up and vanish, and get whisked off into some odd room," the Light Caster agreed, sighing and rubbing her temples. "No.. Something's definitely not right here. And I fully intend to figure out just what it is," she stated, firmly. "Just don't let your guard down.. Either of you," she added, nodding to Lon'qu as well.

Finally, Reece thought as the door unlocked, seeming a bit relieved. She didn't enjoy the feeling of being trapped... Though, she highly doubted that they were off the hook quite yet. Regardless, she returned Donny's look, and offered a small smile. "Sticking together is likely a good idea. It decreases the high percentage of the possibility to be snuck up on or ambushed. Or, at the very least, gives a better chance of fighting back.. Where do you think we should start? Downstairs?"

@Crimson Spartan @Anyone that wishes to join Reece the Beast
"Downstairs sounds go-" Donny had spoken but cut himself off as he caught a glance of a certain tactician off in the distance once he walked out.
tumblr_inline_mydx6zoI2x1qg734k.png

From imprisonment to slightly freer imprisonment? Minato didn't seem impressed by the glamour the mansion held. Instead, he only sought an escape from the place, not wishing to stay where any foe could attack from the shadows. "Let's split up and search for a way to escape," While it was only a suggestion for the others, the Persona user seemed dead set on it, heading to the Courtyard to begin his search.

tumblr_inline_nifrcmh1i11sfvecc.png

It's almost like that school building... Oh, and Minato's already walked away from the rest of us. Wonderful. "Come on, Erika, let's get to work," Taking his lover's hand into his, Robin led the way to the Upstairs. His reasoning was rather simple for this move. Most people would hide their secrets in secure locations, so the courtyard was out of the question, and they could simply escape through a window instead of be trapped in a dark basement if need be.

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Mari @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Krieg
"....You saw him too...?" Lon'qu had suddenly spoke suddenly right next to Donny (and possibly Reece). He did seem a bit uncomfortable right now but he had more to focus on.

"Yeah, The robe fits but nothin' else... I don't like this Lon'qu....Lets just head down stairs.." Donny spoke urging Reece and Lon'qu to head downstairs. Donny held his lance close to himself as Lon'qu kept his hand close to his sheathed sword.

2tJ6OJ6.png

Going downstairs, you would all find yourself at what seemed to be ground level. Just like the hall before, the place was adorned with all sorts of expensive looking objects and so on, but there still didn't seem to be anyone else nearby that would be able to explain the full gravity of the situation to you all. What a shame.

Further examination of the first floor would yield finding the front door, seemingly unguarded, as well as a strange door that was located behind the stairs. Wonder what that one's about.

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Other Downstairs peeps
Upon heading downstairs Donny glanced around the room as Lon'qu kept to himself. As expected Lon'qu was keeping his distance again. He didn't want to be near any females if he could help it.

@Verite @Hospes @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Downstairspeeps​

tumblr_n8zzmhFfqK1r4gow9o1_250.jpg

Kiryuin Satsuki did what the situation called for it, what merited her being above such petty squabbles: she blatantly ignored Matoi's retort. Seemingly so, as she merely glanced out the window, observing the nuances and lay of of the land, the forest beyond and the clear skies.

Then she would finally speak:

"This paltry accommodations of ours pales in comparison to home's. Not only that but we no longer are at the academy, let alone Honno City. Mere observations, simple deductions, can be obtained via gleaning them from your surroundings, if one simply looks."

"You would do well to exercise your observational skills." Without missing a beat-- "Limited as they are, evidently."

Then she gestured with the wave of her hand. "Don't be daft, Matoi!!! Of course, Kiryuin Satsuki is responsible for every citizen in Honno City, every pig in clothing! Subjugation is liberation!"

It merited reiterating a core component in her devout beliefs!

tumblr_n8zzmhFfqK1r4gow9o7_250.jpg

Though Gilgamesh's interjection did not go unnoticed, currying Satsuki's eye for a scant moment. In that single moment, she deduced a strong personality within this man. Similar to her own-- that single action merited her caution.

And as soon as Ryuko reached for her shoulder to twist her face about, Satsuki slapped it aside with a backhand-- "Do not presume you can just lay hands upon me as if you're so familiar with me! I've not been brought low, merely brought into the same situation as you by happenstance. Kiryuin Satsuki shall prevail evermore, valiant and stalwart in what needs be done and more! I shall never be torn down!!! Can you say the same for yourself, you boor?"

She stared Ryuko pointedly in the face, establishing an eye contact ever so fiercely sparks could be seen! Immersed so she was into her declaration their room's door's unlocking and opening went amiss. Or perhaps fiercely ignored.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Josh M @Room 4​
"Paltry, huh?" She shook her head. "Un-fucking-believable. Even when you're obviously in a fancy place, you deem it below your standards. What more surprises do you have in store, Kiryuin? Maybe you'll boast and put me down and--yep! There it is. Listen asshole, I've only seen like a quarter of your damn city and have no damn interest in seeing any more! So how the hell am I supposed to know what is or isn't your little kingdom?! Obviously a rich room and you're in it, forgive me for putting 2 and 2 together. I know exactly where you can shove your observations and shut the hell up about your goddamn propaganda. Heard enough of that shit in your fascist school." She spat out.

And just stared when her hand was just swept aside like no big thing. "I'll lay my hands wherever I want to lay my hands, understand? If ya want to stop me, you're free to try. Just don't blame me when you get smacked into the ground. Maybe a little taste of the dirt would be good for you. So yeah. I can say the same as you. Bitch." She repeated, just continuing to return the fiery glare with her own.

iYAErlG.gif

"What's the matter Kiryuin? No beating this time? You just resorting to words and glares now? I guess you really are full of nothing but hot air, huh? I'm not quite sure why I'm wasting my time on you at this rate. If you're not going to make a damn move, trading barbs with you sounds like a shitty use of time if ya ask me. I could go see what the hell this place has going on if it ain't one of yours. So, what you gonna do, huh?" She started walking forward slowly, heading right for the open door and making sure to shove past Kiryuin if she didn't do anything.

@El Tigre!

01ad.png

01aa.png

"..."

Wanna say hi?

Both Ethel and Karin were speechless.

"...hi."

@york @Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Upstairs​

Reactions: The Myrmidon
stubbs-the-zombie-in-rebel-without-a-pulse-20050928104820859.jpg

Didn't look so good was one way of putting it. But he supposed having an entire chunk of your innards exposed and for the whole wide world to see was kind of hard for anyone to diagnose beyond 'yep that guy was very dead.' Being blasted with a shotgun at point blank range didn't tend to leave itty bitty little bullet holes. Not that Stubbs minded the hole as it allowed him to use his stomach as an explosive. Powerful enough to send cars flying and blast people through the air. That alone was worth the wound.

"Eh." Thus that was all Stubbs had to say in response to Kizaru's query. It could still be considered a wound but it didn't hurt anymore. In fact the feeling of pain was odd when it came to Stubbs. He could still feel things like being kissed on the cheek by Maggie or getting thwacked in the head by a helpful guidebot. But getting shot didn't make him scream out in pain and perhaps it was due to the fertilizer that reanimated him or some science mumbo-jumbo but his blood had changed into a sickly green color similar to Stubbs's skin.

But on another note while he was down here, he had to admit that this place looked pretty damn fancy. Whoever lived here had to have some pretty big bucks. He still had that ring for Maggie nestled nicely in his intestines. But that small statue sitting next to the picture on the small table seemed interesting as well. Making his way over, he'd seek to grab it and looked it over. Well if the owner of this place hadn't shown themselves maybe they wouldn't mind if he tucked that in his gut as well. It wasn't very pleasant to listen to if you were nearby but Stubbs did manage to fit the statue inside the hole on his side and then turned back towards Kizaru. The guy seemed amicable enough if a bit too relaxed.

Shambling his way over Stubbs reached into his jacket pocket for the card he had showed Battler. Pulling it back out he extended it towards that admiral. Because otherwise this would have been pretty dull with neither of them knowing the other's name. But he also took note of this door. Why would someone need to have one behind the stairs? Unless they were hiding something! Or maybe it really was just a decorative choice.

@Verite @Hospes @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Downstairspeeps

2tJ6OJ6.png

"Downstairs sounds go-" Donny had spoken but cut himself off as he caught a glance of a certain tactician off in the distance once he walked out.

"....You saw him too...?" Lon'qu had suddenly spoke suddenly right next to Donny (and possibly Reece). He did seem a bit uncomfortable right now but he had more to focus on.

"Yeah, The robe fits but nothin' else... I don't like this Lon'qu....Lets just head down stairs.." Donny spoke urging Reece and Lon'qu to head downstairs. Donny held his lance close to himself as Lon'qu kept his hand close to his sheathed sword.

Upon heading downstairs Donny glanced around the room as Lon'qu kept to himself. As expected Lon'qu was keeping his distance again. He didn't want to be near any females if he could help it.

@Verite @Hospes @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Downstairspeeps​
3960c1c82e.jpg

"Alright. Downstairs it is, then," Reece commented, pursing her lips. She noticed Donny and Lon'qu staring at a male in the distance, and followed their gaze briefly. "..That a friend of yours?" the blonde inquired, suspecting this due to the way Lon'qu felt this man was important enough to put aside his discomfort and be right beside her and Donny. Though, the Caster definitely agreed with Don, and followed downstairs eagerly. She was too into figuring out the situation to realize that she'd lost Ryan.... Again.

She did, however, notice that Lon'qu was keeping his distance again. Sighing heavily, she tried to offer him a smile. "You know.. I don't bite. I'm not my sister," she commented, trying to be reassuring. In situations like this... Trust among a group was vital. But she supposed if they didn't have that.. So be it. She did pick up on what appeared to be a... Zombie... And frowned. Not to mention, some guy that looked like he belonged at a Comic Con or comic convention. "Jeez. Quite the bunch here, huh?"

"I think that the door behind the stairs is a good bet. It's more conspicuous.. And appearances can be deceiving."

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Downstairs folk​

01ad.png

01aa.png

"..."

Wanna say hi?

Cinder Fall
@Verite @Bomb @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @People Upstairs
tumblr_inline_neegc5KkXV1sk47ji.png

"How rude." Cinder remarked upon bumping into this... Interesting individual as she rounded a corner; he looked to be the "strong, silent type" though, it was a mystery how his brains/brawn ratio held up, for the time being, Cinder would prefer not to put herself in a precarious situation. "Now, will you let us through?" Cinder asked, crossing her arms a little as she waited for any sort of response, normally, if this had been Remnant, chances are, she would have pushed her way through, but, here, she'd prefer to learn the risks such actions pose before she did what she would "naturally" do...​

2tJ6OJ6.png

Frank was reluctant to even try the front door. In his experience, anything that looked like an exit just led you as much trouble as any other choice. So he tried the strange door. "Let's see what's behind door number one." He muttered to himself.

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Other Downstairs peeps​

tumblr_inline_mydx6zoI2x1qg734k.png

From imprisonment to slightly freer imprisonment? Minato didn't seem impressed by the glamour the mansion held. Instead, he only sought an escape from the place, not wishing to stay where any foe could attack from the shadows. "Let's split up and search for a way to escape," While it was only a suggestion for the others, the Persona user seemed dead set on it, heading to the Courtyard to begin his search.​
Turning to exit the door, Ilona jumped excitedly. "What a magnificent house! It shines with all the glory of the SUN!" she cried, happily. "Would it not be an issue to go to the courtyard? I'd love to see what the outside of this wonderful place looks like and to look for the beautiful sunlight I crave to see."

@Hospes @Nater Taters @Verite
ae49537bf4.jpg

For whatever reason, Ryan found it difficult not to smile with Ilona in her presence. The girl was a little ray of sunshine... Similar to Ryan, in that sense. Albeit, with a sword, and being a princess, and, well.. Being from a different world and all. Not to mention, she obviously was allowed to- or, if not, at least did despite rules in place -leave her home. But that was all totally beside the point. "Alright. Well.. Nice to meet you, Lona," she responded, cheerily. Ryan was happy before, but now she was even happier. In her mind, she'd made a new friend. Someone outside of her family. It felt.. Really good, and she longed to make more. After all, the girl was an unstoppable little social butterfly...

...Likely demonstrated by the fact that her oldest sister seemed to have forgotten about her, and likely failed to notice she'd wandered off.

When Ilona pointed out the door unlocking, Ryan perked right up. "Oh..! Of course. Maybe there's a way out of this place, somewhere," she mused to Kirby and Ilona with a pleasant tone. "Or at least people who can help us," she added, optimistically. Then, something occurred to her. As someone who had literally never been allowed to leave the house her entire life, Ryan knew little about how others functioned. The fact that Lon'qu had very obviously disliked her touch made her wonder... "Lona, do most people dislike hugs?"

Ryan did watch the exchange between Eve and Ilona very quietly. While she looked collected as ever, externally, she felt confused deeper down. Bounty hunter? What on Earth could that be? Because of how trusting the ten-year-old was, she didn't quite feel scared or suspicious of the Eve girl.. But she did feel a bit concerned. Ilona had a friend that had been attacked by this Eve girl? Regardless, Ryan did nod when Ilona explained, seeming quite understanding. "Well.. That girl seems to think she is," Ryan commented. "..But I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Maybe she just mistook her for someone else?" the girl offered, trying to give Ilona a reassuring smile.

That optimism burned.

The child did cheer back up when Ilona mentioned going outside, though. Ryan loved the outdoors, though she was only able to visit them if she had someone with her. "Sure! The courtyard sound great," Ryan chimed, happily.. Before she subconsciously, gently reached to take Ilona and Kirby's hands in her own delicate ones. Yup.. The kid liked having touch, it seemed. "Shall we?"

Deoxys watched as the door flung open. Without another word, the alien shuffled through and looked about, examining the massive urbane interior of the building. A waste of resources, but that was besides the point. Deoxys thought itself too valuable and too powerful to think about trivial matters such as the human habit of pointless displays of wealth. Let the primitives think about their own riches, riches that have no effect or jurisdiction out of their little, insignificant and inferior social bubble.

Deoxys shook its head, its superiority complex was clouding its objective again. It identified a way outside of the building and decided to make way, lifting up and flying out to the Courtyard. It shouldn't take too long to fly back to the antarctic region, if all the calculations are correct.

Deoxys would note the presence of Ryan. There are too many of these humans.

@Hospes @COURTYARD HYPE​
Not particularly wanting to stay in this building, Kinuhata decided to go out into the courtyard since that seemed like how one would get out of here. What a super pain in the butt.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite
bt9LqZI.png

The courtyard seemed fairly tranquil at first. There was an abundance of healthy flowers around, suggesting that they were frequently watered, and thus, this place was not abandoned. This could only mean that it was a likelihood that there were indeed other people around.

But that's okay. You're all technically the involuntary intruders, right?

The sound of birds chirping was pretty nice though either way. Signs of life meant that was wasn't inherently a dangerous place... right?

"Aha. The guests have woken up."

Oh. Wrong.

96cb757f08f7c9cb86538f1a3e350bfa.png

A strange, humanoid looking shadow would appear before you all. He was completely expressionless and devoid of features, even in the sunlight where he was completely exposed.

Who was this guy?

"How does it go? You guys have a sound sleep?~"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Kaykay @Courtyard peeps

3960c1c82e.jpg

"Alright. Downstairs it is, then," Reece commented, pursing her lips. She noticed Donny and Lon'qu staring at a male in the distance, and followed their gaze briefly. "..That a friend of yours?" the blonde inquired, suspecting this due to the way Lon'qu felt this man was important enough to put aside his discomfort and be right beside her and Donny. Though, the Caster definitely agreed with Don, and followed downstairs eagerly. She was too into figuring out the situation to realize that she'd lost Ryan.... Again.

She did, however, notice that Lon'qu was keeping his distance again. Sighing heavily, she tried to offer him a smile. "You know.. I don't bite. I'm not like my sister, Ridley," she commented, trying to be reassuring. In situations like this... Trust among a group was vital. But she supposed if they didn't have that.. So be it. She did pick up on what appeared to be a... Zombie... And frowned. Not to mention, some guy that looked like he belonged at a Comic Con or comic convention. "Jeez. Quite the bunch here, huh?"

"I think that the door behind the stairs is a good bet. It's more conspicuous.. And appearances can be deceiving."

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Downstairs folk​
"....Naw...He just looked like the friend we was lookin' to locate 'fore this mess happened..." Donny told Reece as he looked around downstairs....So there was a front door to this place....Upon hearing what Reece said he figured it wouldn't hurt to tr- and that's when he notices the zombie guy.
stubbs-the-zombie-in-rebel-without-a-pulse-20050928104820859.jpg

Didn't look so good was one way of putting it. But he supposed having an entire chunk of your innards exposed and for the whole wide world to see was kind of hard for anyone to diagnose beyond 'yep that guy was very dead.' Being blasted with a shotgun at point blank range didn't tend to leave itty bitty little bullet holes. Not that Stubbs minded the hole as it allowed him to use his stomach as an explosive. Powerful enough to send cars flying and blast people through the air. That alone was worth the wound.

"Eh." Thus that was all Stubbs had to say in response to Kizaru's query. It could still be considered a wound but it didn't hurt anymore. In fact the feeling of pain was odd when it came to Stubbs. He could still feel things like being kissed on the cheek by Maggie or getting thwacked in the head by a helpful guidebot. But getting shot didn't make him scream out in pain and perhaps it was due to the fertilizer that reanimated him or some science mumbo-jumbo but his blood had changed into a sickly green color similar to Stubbs's skin.

But on another note while he was down here, he had to admit that this place looked pretty damn fancy. Whoever lived here had to have some pretty big bucks. He still had that ring for Maggie nestled nicely in his intestines. But that small statue sitting next to the picture on the small table seemed interesting as well. Making his way over, he'd seek to grab it and looked it over. Well if the owner of this place hadn't shown themselves maybe they wouldn't mind if he tucked that in his gut as well. It wasn't very pleasant to listen to if you were nearby but Stubbs did manage to fit the statue inside the hole on his side and then turned back towards Kizaru. The guy seemed amicable enough if a bit too relaxed.

Shambling his way over Stubbs reached into his jacket pocket for the card he had showed Battler. Pulling it back out he extended it towards that admiral. Because otherwise this would have been pretty dull with neither of them knowing the other's name. But he also took note of this door. Why would someone need to have one behind the stairs? Unless they were hiding something! Or maybe it really was just a decorative choice.

@Verite @Hospes @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Downstairspeeps

By this point Donny glanced at Stubbs but said nothing. He sure looked different from the Risen Donny was used to seeing. "Door under the stairs....We can try it if yer up fer it.." Donny spoke to Recce seeming unsure himself but willing to try it out. Unless Reece were to stop him Donny would head towards the door under the stairs with Lon'qu following form a distance.

------------------------------------

Meanwhile Lon'qu glances at Reece when she spoke to him. "...You yourself is not why I keep my distance.....Just your gender...." Lon'qu spoke to her. It was strange what he meant by that but as Donny had mentioned earlier it had to do with his past..

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Downstairspeeps

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
bt9LqZI.png

The courtyard seemed fairly tranquil at first. There was an abundance of healthy flowers around, suggesting that they were frequently watered, and thus, this place was not abandoned. This could only mean that it was a likelihood that there were indeed other people around.

The sound of birds chirping was pretty nice though either way. Signs of life meant that was wasn't inherently a dangerous place... right?

Oh. Wrong.

A strange, humanoid looking shadow would appear before you all. He was completely expressionless and devoid of features, even in the sunlight where he was completely exposed.

Who was this guy?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Kaykay @Courtyard peeps

Ryan, being the naive, overly trusting and sweet little ten-year-old she was... Didn't feel threatened by the shadow in the slightest. In fact, the little child was quite welcoming. Considering she wasn't even allowed out of the house... She wasn't exactly lectured on stranger danger. :|

"It goes fine.. And I slept fine. I'm not sure about the others," she answered, calmly. Jeez... Someone needed to pull the reigns on that kid before she got herself in trouble. After glancing around with those bright eyes, Ryan spoke up again. "You have a lovely garden," the child commented, cheerily. "But.. Where are we, anyways, sir?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Nater Taters @Kaykay @Courtyard

2tJ6OJ6.png

3960c1c82e.jpg

She did, however, notice that Lon'qu was keeping his distance again. Sighing heavily, she tried to offer him a smile. "You know.. I don't bite. I'm not like my sister, Ridley," she commented, trying to be reassuring. In situations like this... Trust among a group was vital. But she supposed if they didn't have that.. So be it. She did pick up on what appeared to be a... Zombie... And frowned. Not to mention, some guy that looked like he belonged at a Comic Con or comic convention. "Jeez. Quite the bunch here, huh?"

Frank was reluctant to even try the front door. In his experience, anything that looked like an exit just led you as much trouble as any other choice. So he tried the strange door. "Let's see what's behind door number one." He muttered to himself.

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Other Downstairs peeps​

Deciding she wanted to explore the house a little to see what she could find before leaving, Eve made her way for the strange door behind the stairs. She had to have been in this house for a reason, right? Maybe if she explored she could figure out what that reason was...

While walking toward the door, saying nothing to the others. Eve was generally a girl who worked by herself unless approached by others, but despite that fact, the blonde was really missing her partner. She hoped he was okay.

Hang on, Sven. I'll find a way to save you.

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @BarrenThin @Downstairs Peeps
ae49537bf4.jpg

That optimism burned.

bt9LqZI.png

Oh. Wrong.

Who was this guy?

"Wonderful, to the courtyard we shall go then!" Ilona chirped as she began heading in that direction. "Hm, hugs you say?" the girl respond, wondering about Ryan's random question. "Why no, most people are just fine with hugs unless they are shy, I think," she told her. Ilona couldn't recall her mother hugging many people, but that was because the woman was indeed rather shy. She did, however, hug people she knew like her daughter and husband, which made sense.

"Perhaps, although I'm not sure to he honest. She never hurt my friend, so I suppose she has kept her word about not killing her targets," Ilona said with a shrug. "But I suppose only time will tel-- OH!"

Ilona cut herself off, jumping up and down excitedly when they arrived in the courtyard. "Sun, sun, sun~ GLORIOUS SUNLIGHT!"

Very distracted, the girl failed to notice the shadowy stranger who appeared before them, at least, at first.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @The Tactician @Verite @Courtyard Peeps

• Love
"....Naw...He just looked like the friend we was lookin' to locate 'fore this mess happened..." Donny told Reece as he looked around downstairs....So there was a front door to this place....Upon hearing what Reece said he figured it wouldn't hurt to tr- and that's when he notices the zombie guy.

By this point Donny glanced at Stubbs but said nothing. He sure looked different from the Risen Donny was used to seeing. "Door under the stairs....We can try it if yer up fer it.." Donny spoke to Recce seeming unsure himself but willing to try it out. Unless Reece were to stop him Donny would head towards the door under the stairs with Lon'qu following form a distance.

------------------------------------

Meanwhile Lon'qu glances at Reece when she spoke to him. "...You yourself is not why I keep my distance.....Just your gender...." Lon'qu spoke to her. It was strange what he meant by that but as Donny had mentioned earlier it had to do with his past..

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Downstairspeeps
Deciding she wanted to explore the house a little to see what she could find before leaving, Eve made her way for the strange door behind the stairs. She had to have been in this house for a reason, right? Maybe if she explored she could figure out what that reason was...

While walking toward the door, saying nothing to the others. Eve was generally a girl who worked by herself unless approached by others, but despite that fact, the blonde was really missing her partner. She hoped he was okay.

Hang on, Sven. I'll find a way to save you.

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @BarrenThin @Downstairs Peeps

"Wonderful, to the courtyard we shall go then!" Ilona chirped as she began heading in that direction. "Hm, hugs you say?" the girl respond, wondering about Ryan's random question. "Why no, most people are just fine with hugs unless they are shy, I think," she told her. Ilona couldn't recall her mother hugging many people, but that was because the woman was indeed rather shy. She did, however, hug people she knew like her daughter and husband, which made sense.

"Perhaps, although I'm not sure to he honest. She never hurt my friend, so I suppose she has kept her word about not killing her targets," Ilona said with a shrug. "But I suppose only time will tel-- OH!"

Ilona cut herself off, jumping up and down excitedly when they arrived in the courtyard. "Sun, sun, sun~ GLORIOUS SUNLIGHT!"

Very distracted, the girl failed to notice the shadowy stranger who appeared before them, at least, at first.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @The Tactician @Verite @Courtyard Peeps

The towering old man simply motioned for them to be careful going forward. He didn't know what to expect, and the way he drew his pistol showed he wasn't taking any chances.

bt9LqZI.png

Oh. Wrong.

Who was this guy?

Deoxys turned to look at the humanoid being that emerged. Deoxys focused, attempting to read the mind of this..thing. To no avail; complete and utter darkness was all that came back. Deoxys shuddered for a moment, standing upright and morphing its tentacles into arms and hands.

giphy.gif

"I do not sleep. Tell me how to exit this zone, I have an objective to complete." Deoxys commanded the shadow. However, its voice was not as intimidating and assured as how it spoke with the organism in Room 3. A very small shade of discomfort laid over the aliens voice, seemingly after it attempted to read the mind of the shadow. A dark-type, perhaps? Whether or not, Deoxys still stood focused on its unknown agenda.

Ryan, being the naive, overly trusting and sweet little ten-year-old she was... Didn't feel threatened by the shadow in the slightest. In fact, the little child was quite welcoming. Considering she wasn't even allowed out of the house... She wasn't exactly lectured on stranger danger. :|

"It goes fine.. And I slept fine. I'm not sure about the others," she answered, calmly. Jeez... Someone needed to pull the reigns on that kid before she got herself in trouble. After glancing around with those bright eyes, Ryan spoke up again. "You have a lovely garden," the child commented, cheerily. "But.. Where are we, anyways, sir?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Nater Taters @Kaykay @Courtyard
Deoxys took notice of the smaller organism that spoke clearly against the shadow. Bravery or ignorance, it was obvious this small creature was supposed to be a juvenial human. Surprised how it is surviving without a parent figure; If Deoxys was not focused on escaping, it and any other prey could have killed her.

Curious.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Verite @The Tactician @Kaykay @Courtyard boyz​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.