Status
Not open for further replies.
rDrb3jg.gif

"Go suck a dick you unoriginal bastard!"

@El Tigre!

tumblr_nq7y3yo6sY1tphb71o1_400.gif

"As eloquent as ever, Matoi." Kiryuin chuckled amused by the endearing terminology Ryuko'd used in her retort.

@C.T.

• Love
Reactions: Mari
tumblr_inline_nifrcxZl0O1sfvecc.jpg

"Agreed, Miss Illya," Robin complied and smirked as he stepped forward, "Matou, release our companion. You're currently striking an ally of the Church," A risky ploy, but Minato had mentioned at some point that his lover was a nun, "I wonder how they would feel knowing that your family has been misusing its magic... Draining others of their powers to fuel your ambitions... I think the Inquisition might have competition for brutality."

tumblr_inline_mydx6qBPh91qg734k.png

For his part, Minato simply remained silent. He wished Robin hadn't revealed that bit of background on him, but in this situation... He would make an exception. At least this gave him time to think of Ilona, Ryan, and Ciel in peace. Guess I'll have to make up for dying at some point... A new sword for Ilona, flowers for Ryan's hair for at least a year, and maybe curry and lots of apologies for Ciel, she's hard to make happy at times like this. Yeah, that should get me out of the dog house.
UeeA4p0.png

"Ally of the Church, huh? Well, you might be important, but nothing bad will happen if there's no one alive to report it, right?" Shinji inquired, glancing towards Rider, who was still firmly holding Minato, "Rider... Take good care of our guests. At least then you'll be of some use to me. If not as a woman, then as a Heroic Spirit."

"..."

Illya tensed up, preparing to make a break for it. Most humans were absolutely no match for a Servant, but she wasn't about to go down without trying.

But even so... Rider did not move, much to Shinji's surprise.

"... Huh? Didn't you hear me?! Are you deaf, bitch?!"

"Tell me... Was Sakura the one who freed you?" Rider would suddenly ask, her grip on Minato still firm, yet ever so slowly loosening up.

@The Tactician

deoxys_by_rlouis95.jpg

Deoxys would have been doing a cursory look at the bodies, both out of investigation and confirming its theory on Pyro being the murderer, and also due to the coldness gripping the core of Deoxys and compelling it to look upon the bodies. Humans are idiotic and weak to end up in this situation, but they are like children-- they act out of emotion and do not know any better. Some have more innocence than others..

Deoxys shot a brief glance at Ryan.

However, a strange mental signature began to ping within Deoxys' own mind. Deoxys turned around to face another human-- an adolescent female -- who was staring down upon the bodies. Her mental state was...unhealthy, to say the least. Rational and cognitive thought were being slowly overtaken by emotion, the right side of her brain was up in flare the more she seemed to look down on the dead organisms. Humans disliked seeing other humans deceased-- a largely ironic statement, considering how often these humans express unreasonable hatred and prejudices against each other sometimes.

Deoxys could not access her memory storage. It is as if her mind is resisting the intrusion of Deoxys.

The presence of the more physically imposing and stronger humans lowered the amount of right brain activity in Max, bringing rationality and emotion back into balance. Deoxys had enough time to study the human mind (considering it was surrounded by them) and had a basic understanding of its anatomy. Of course, Max could have sensed Deoxys poking about her mind. The alien quickly retracted itself from its telepathic examination (hopefully) before she noticed it was Deoxys.

Deoxys would give simple a nod to her statement and look to the other "She speaks wisely-- staying in large packs will reduce casualty. Those who are incapable of self-defense should be kept with superior subjects for maximized security."

"Or, alternatively, we terminate them to reduce the dead weight. This is an extreme yet effective method."

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Hospes @Krieg @Verite

erika.png

"Well, you know what they say, drastic times call for drastic measures," Erika shrugged when she happened to overhear it's words. A held-back giggle managed to escape her lips. For some reason, Deoxys' attitude reminded her of her master, the Witch of Miracles... the malevolent Witch...

tumblr_mcvvg6T5aL1qd06lm.png

"And what makes you think that people will agree to that?" Battler chimed in, seeming to not be fond of the topic that both were discussing. He had enough of Erika's antics... and honestly, he now wished that the Robin person was still around to keep Erika under control...

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Jeremi @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Hospes @Krieg @Verite

UeeA4p0.png

"Ally of the Church, huh? Well, you might be important, but nothing bad will happen if there's no one alive to report it, right?" Shinji inquired, glancing towards Rider, who was still firmly holding Minato, "Rider... Take good care of our guests. At least then you'll be of some use to me. If not as a woman, then as a Heroic Spirit."

"..."

Illya tensed up, preparing to make a break for it. Most humans were absolutely no match for a Servant, but she wasn't about to go down without trying.

But even so... Rider did not move, much to Shinji's surprise.

"... Huh? Didn't you hear me?! Are you deaf, bitch?!"

"Tell me... Was Sakura the one who freed you?" Rider would suddenly ask, her grip on Minato still firm, yet ever so slowly loosening up.

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n7swglmhNB1suuiq8.png

"Yes, Miss Rider. Miss Matou freed myself and my companions..." A respectful smile came to his lips as he stood there, not moving just yet so as not to spook Rider, "She was... No, she is quite a sweet young woman." Where there was once endless contempt for Shinji and his actions, a humble admiration was now to be found in Minato's voice.

"Though... If you decide you can't let us go, then please, tell her that Minato is sorry for wasting the chance she gave us."

tumblr_inline_navtwemlbz1sfvecc.jpg

"So the warrior's true loyalties are revealed..." Robin mumbled to himself before placing a hand on Illya's shoulder. A confident smirk crossed his lips as he stared down the boy who had attempted to block their advance, "Illya, remain calm. We're going to be alright."

"And if I do? Such as now? What will you do then? The same boneheaded tactic you resort to without fail, you predictable boor?"

tumblr_mwnfagOhbh1r3rdh2o1_500.gif
"You can call me boneheaded. You can call it predicable. I don't give a damn what you call it. If it works, that speaks for itself now, don't it? Keep pushing me and the only result will be your teeth grinding along the gritty asphalt of the street. Though to be honest, might actually improve your looks." She retorted, stepping closer.

Ryuko-matoi.gif

tumblr_nbe96djPu21r2pvg2o1_500.gif

"Kinda bit morbid to be talking about stuff like that on the deathplace of three people, don'tcha think?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Crimson Spartan
"Can it would you." way to be blunt Lon'qu
"Corpses make good fertilizer, fertilizer helps things grow...Guess it's just the circle of life" Ryner murmurs quietly, rubbing his forehead

"Still, I agree, somewhat poor taste to discuss this here and now, better to do in private"

@Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

Well he couldn't argue with Ryner. "...Just drop it okay....What's done is done..." he told him much nicer to Ryner.

@DapperDogman @C.T.

Reactions: The Myrmidon
"You can call me boneheaded. You can call it predicable. I don't give a damn what you call it. If it works, that speaks for itself now, don't it? Keep pushing me and the only result will be your teeth grinding along the gritty asphalt of the street. Though to be honest, might actually improve your looks." She retorted, stepping closer.

Ryuko-matoi.gif

tumblr_n4pkbfZHRh1rdfsmyo1_500.gif

"You seem supremely confident in your words, even if their quality is left to be much desired. You amuse me so, with your provocations toward I and naturally my responses are utilized as justifications for your threats. Know your place, Matoi. Before I elucidate you on the matter!"​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari
tumblr_inline_n7swglmhNB1suuiq8.png

"Yes, Miss Rider. Miss Matou freed myself and my companions..." A respectful smile came to his lips as he stood there, not moving just yet so as not to spook Rider, "She was... No, she is quite a sweet young woman." Where there was once endless contempt for Shinji and his actions, a humble admiration was now to be found in Minato's voice.

"Though... If you decide you can't let us go, then please, tell her that Minato is sorry for wasting the chance she gave us."

tumblr_inline_navtwemlbz1sfvecc.jpg

"So the warrior's true loyalties are revealed..." Robin mumbled to himself before placing a hand on Illya's shoulder. A confident smirk crossed his lips as he stared down the boy who had attempted to block their advance, "Illya, remain calm. We're going to be alright."
"..."

Rider remained quiet for a bit, staying completely still, much to Shinji's chagrin.

03b.png

"Rider, you bitch! What's the meaning of this?!"

"The agreement, "Master," was that I would serve under you as long as you promised not to lay a hand on Sakura. If you would break that contract so absent-mindedly... Perhaps I may end up accidentally neglecting to protect you."

With that, she would suddenly let Minato go, stepping away from him.

"In any case, either way, I couldn't ever harm someone who is an ally of Sakura's..."

"H-Hey, Rider... T-This isn't funny! Cut that shit out! You're gonna regret this, you bitch! And you too! If you so much as lay a finger on me, I-I'll make sure you forget it!" He said to the others, stepping away.

@The Tactician

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jeremi

tumblr_n4pkbfZHRh1rdfsmyo1_500.gif

"You seem supremely confident in your words, even if their quality is left to be much desired. You amuse me so, with your provocations toward I and naturally my responses are utilized as justifications for your threats. Know your place, Matoi. Before I elucidate you on the matter!"​
"Enough talk! I know you get off on hearing yourself spout your bullshit and try to pass it off as wisdom, but I sure as hell don't!" She reached for her glove, yoinking on it and beginning her transformation sequence.

zNMUydA.gif

There. Senketsu may have been silent still...and her power still limited as hell. Absolutely nothing in comparison to her usual...but she had gotten used to fighting in the optimized combat form. It was more of a comfort thing right now than any actual power boost. Even exposed now as she was, rushing in to slug the bitch across the jaw.​

Meanwhile, the wild Rin would make her move upon catching sight of her prey, approaching Shirou while Saber seemed to be mushing it up with that Lon'qu guy or so.

05e.png

"S-So... nice night for a walk, huh?" Rin would ask, sighing briefly, "Sorry to have to drag you into this, Emiya-kun. This is supposed to be more the business of the Association and Church, but I guess it can't be helped either way..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited:
"Enough talk! I know you get off on hearing yourself spout your bullshit and try to pass it off as wisdom, but I sure as hell don't!" She reached for her glove, yoinking on it and beginning her transformation sequence.

zNMUydA.gif

There. Senketsu may have been silent still...and her power still limited as hell. Absolutely nothing in comparison to her usual...but she had gotten used to fighting in the optimized combat form. It was more of a comfort thing right now than any actual power boost. Even exposed now as she was, rushing in to slug the bitch across the jaw.​

"Only because you are so small, insignificant! You let mere words get the best of you!!!"

And with finality, she initiated the transformation with Junketsu--

tumblr_my56x2Vbg11rni5lso1_250.gif

Life Fiber Synchronize (人衣一体 Jin'i Ittai)

tumblr_static_9qii6fzuvv48kgw0wockcsgkw.gif

Despite the preemptive assault by Matoi's hand, she found her fist deftly parried with Bakuzan's sheathe, expertly so.​

Well he couldn't argue with Ryner. "...Just drop it okay....What's done is done..." he told him much nicer to Ryner.

@DapperDogman @C.T.
c1a95cc2.jpg

Saber by this point had taken her hands back from holding Lon'qus and she'd nod at Ryuko's words.

"For as much as I appreciated our talk, Lon'qu. Perhaps a slower pace would be nicer. For moving up with this dynamic that we've got going now in any case." She'd say with a smile while assuring him that she had no desire to go back on what she had told him before. She'd stick by him as he had desired but any romantic feelings would have to be sorted out later. But then something else caught her eye. It was that of the girl transforming into some kind of revealing costume and launching herself at the other female she had engaged in a taunting match with.

"Of all the times.."

Sprinting forward, Saber drew Excalibur and her eyes narrowed as she steadied herself in front of Ryuko as she came towards Satsuki. Even slowed down as she was, Saber thought this girl's speed was impressive. That said however, something had to be done before a brawl broke out. Swinging Excalibur upwards, she sought to knock Ryuko onto her rear with the blunt side of the invisible blade. Not enough to cause any lasting damage of course. Just enough to take Ryuko off the course she was heading on.

c1f990d587f3c4105160eddb13f1a4d4.jpg

"Now's no time to be fighting among ourselves! Or would you rather make yourselves easier for the killers to take out?" But it seemed Saber's words had come too late for the other girl had already undergone her own transformation. What a predicament.
Meanwhile, the wild Rin would make her move upon catching sight of her prey, approaching Shirou while Saber seemed to be mushing it up with that Lon'qu guy or so.

12bgx.png

"S-So... nice night for a walk, huh?" Rin would ask, sighing briefly, "Sorry to have to drag you into this, Emiya-kun. This is supposed to be more the business of the Association and Church, but I guess it can't be helped either way..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Shirou's attention was finally taken off looking over the side from the bridge as Rin approached him. He glanced up and over at her and offered a small smile in her direction. In all honesty, it was nice to see a familiar face such as hers among all this senseless killing.

"Hey Rin, the night could have been nicer if it weren't for all this Murder Game business." He'd say as he folded his arms and glanced briefly over at where Saber had gotten herself stuck in between two girls in reeally revealing outfits.

"..."

hqdefault.jpg

Eventually dragging his attention away from that scene, he just hoped Saber would be alright. "Oh, yeah it's no problem Rin. I didn't get a chance to inform you of this. But I'd been getting flashes of another Shirou I guess going through stuff similar to what's happening now. So I figured I'd let these guys know what I could discern from those flashes and some of them insisted one me and Saber tagging along. So I guess we're in this whether we want to be or not. But how are you holding up?"

@C.T. @El Tigre! @Crimson Spartan @Verite

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: C.T.
Oh shit, it seemed she miss-understood the reasoning of the laughter... Though this only caused him to laugh again, but he was fighting the laughter to say "Oh! Oh no! Ha ha! That's not what I'm laughing about! I was laughing about what you said on the killers. How simple the solution is, yet how I missed it completely! In other words, I was laughing at myself". Though all this talk of wine, combined with the stress of the situation prompted Gilgamesh to open a Gate of Babylon next to him in order to bring out a glass of wine for himself.

tumblr_ng09b7RsXK1u0jzt2o1_500.gif

As he poured it he continued saying "Ah, I definitely need to see about find a way to summon Iskander after this Murder Game is through. Then the three us can drink to our hearts content. That'd probably help you understand my nature of laughing too". Then taking the glass to his lips and sipping the wine he continued afterwards "Perhaps the food didn't reactivate your powers in full. It's possible you have a weaker version of it that you just need to hone in on. Or if not, maybe you have the Mana to use your actual power for an instance... Yes I know Mana isn't a thing in your universe. But it is in this one, so perhaps you got that from the food". After he finished with that he chugged down the rest of the glass with a refreshing sigh before finishing "If it helps, I can't summon my Enkidu. Tried to use it on Saber in our earlier fight... Would have ended far quicker if it did come out".

@Hospes

Ah, well, this just went to show that Reece's seemingly endless intellect really did meet a dead end somewhere... In social behavior of others. Without her powers to read people and understand them clearly at a glance, it seemed that she was clueless. Not that she'd ever admit that. No, rather, she just nodded slightly. "Ahh, well.. I suppose that makes sense. My apologies, for presuming you were laughing at me; I've another sister, Ryan aside, that quite enjoys mocking me.." ..Of course, Reece was guilty of the same. She had demeaned that same sister on any occasion she could. "..So I suppose it's just a natural assumption."

Smooth, Reece. Smooth.

Silently, Reece watched as Gilgamesh poured himself a drink, though her gaze wound up drifting away yet again. "Ah, well.. As I said, if we make it through, I'd be glad to do so. But who is this Iskander person?" she asked, curiously. She did seem to consider Gilgamesh's suggestion, thinking this over intently. "..I suppose that'd make sense.. But I can't seem to get any reading off of anyone," she explained, frowning. Though, an idea came to mind, and she looked to Gilgamesh again. "..Try telling me something," she requested, intently. "Be it true or false."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
c1a95cc2.jpg

Saber by this point had taken her hands back from holding Lon'qus and she'd nod at Ryuko's words.

"For as much as I appreciated our talk, Lon'qu. Perhaps a slower pace would be nicer. For moving up with this dynamic that we've got going now in any case." She'd say with a smile while assuring him that she had no desire to go back on what she had told him before. She'd stick by him as he had desired but any romantic feelings would have to be sorted out later. But then something else caught her eye. It was that of the girl transforming into some kind of revealing costume and launching herself at the other female she had engaged in a taunting match with.

"Of all the times.."

Sprinting forward, Saber drew Excalibur and her eyes narrowed as she steadied herself in front of Ryuko as she came towards Satsuki. Even slowed down as she was, Saber thought this girl's speed was impressive. That said however, something had to be done before a brawl broke out. Swinging Excalibur upwards, she sought to knock Ryuko onto her rear with the blunt side of the invisible blade. Not enough to cause any lasting damage of course. Just enough to take Ryuko off the course she was heading on.

"Now's no time to be fighting among ourselves! Or would you rather make yourselves easier for the killers to take out?" But it seemed Saber's words had come too late for the other girl had already undergone her own transformation. What a predicament.

Shirou's attention was finally taken off looking over the side from the bridge as Rin approached him. He glanced up and over at her and offered a small smile in her direction. In all honesty, it was nice to see a familiar face such as hers among all this senseless killing.

"Hey Rin, the night could have been nicer if it weren't for all this Murder Game business." He'd say as he folded his arms and glanced briefly over at where Saber had gotten herself stuck in between two girls in reeally revealing outfits.

"..."

hqdefault.jpg

Eventually dragging his attention away from that scene, he just hoped Saber would be alright. "Oh, yeah it's no problem Rin. I didn't get a chance to inform you of this. But I'd been getting flashes of another Shirou I guess going through stuff similar to what's happening now. So I figured I'd let these guys know what I could discern from those flashes and some of them insisted one me and Saber tagging along. So I guess we're in this whether we want to be or not. But how are you holding up?"

Frank waved at Shirou briefly, calling out to him, as well. "The same could be asked of you, boy. You already seem pretty used to this magic stuff, considering how lost you were in the school."

The old man did his best to ignore the image of Shirou's decapitated corpse. Fortunately, healing magic here was apparently quite potent.

@Verite
@TheSpringwoodSlasher

@DapperDogman @C.T.
"Oh, of course, not saying not to talk about it" Ryner says as he pats Lon'qu on the back, before leaning up a little closer "But with someone like her, knowing how unused to this sort of thing she is, it's better for her if you're not being watched and listened to the whole time" he says, giving the male a small smile "Lady like her who's used to only getting compliments in the heat off battle, to mess with her head, ain't gonna handle public displays of affection too well, keep it behind closed doors until she's out of her shell"

Ryner, for a laid back, lethargic male, sure did seem to understand human nature quite well, maybe that's what he thought about while he was dreaming, maybe he learned it from Ferris, maybe we'd never know

He'd lean back away from the male and smile to Saber "Besides, pretty woman like her, she deserves a poem or something, better think of something quick, or she might just fall for someone else"

He laughs as he nudges Lon'qu in the side lightly, trying to lighten the mood slightly

He couldn't help but crack a smile at the sight of the two of them, somehow managing to make the most of this unfortunate turn of events

@Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher

She just smirked as the punch was batted away just as she had figured it would. Predictable, my ass. Her other hand, clenching her scissor blade tightly, swung upwards aimed to sweep across and repeat the action to bat Bakuzan right out of her damn hands. Or she would have, were she not knocked right back onto her butt by Saber. "Oi what the hell--" She started, leaping right back up into standing and ready to resume, just speed around the interference when Saber's statement echoed across.

"..." She bowed her head, looking away and feeling like a damn stupid kid.

tumblr_mz7m3rlX6S1scnz4qo1_400.gif

"Yeah, okay. You're right." She replied. "Sure as hell don't want that. I won't rise to Kiryuin's bait for now." She glared at the other Kamui user, raising her red scissor blade to point at her. "But I will be keeping an eye on you, Satsuki. And if you actually turn out to be one of the traitors...I'm taking you out. Permanently." With that made clear, she calmed down and let Senketsu revert to normal, turning back to Saber.

"What did you hit me with?" She asked, ruefully massaging the back of her head.

@El Tigre! @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"..."

Rider remained quiet for a bit, staying completely still, much to Shinji's chagrin.

03a.png

"Rider, you bitch! What's the meaning of this?!"

"The agreement, "Master," was that I would serve under you as long as you promised not to lay a hand on Sakura. If you would break that contract so absent-mindedly... Perhaps I may end up accidentally neglecting to protect you."

With that, she would suddenly let Minato go, stepping away from him.

"In any case, either way, I couldn't ever harm someone who is an ally of Sakura's..."

03cc.png

"H-Hey, Rider... T-This isn't funny! Cut that shit out! You're gonna regret this, you bitch! And you too! If you so much as lay a finger on me, I-I'll make sure you forget it!" He said to the others, stepping away.

@The Tactician
As Rider released him, the young man couldn't help but stretch his arms to loosen up the muscles in them. He then turned to Rider and gave her a bow of reverence, "Thank you, Miss Rider, both for releasing me and protecting Miss Sakura... I hope we can be friends now." In Minato's mind, a friend of Sakura was a friend of his, and especially if they despised Shinji as much as he did.

bqcjWluXV9U3bxFf76heTp5TaIKyUfl3eyfq3bYUUDE

He then turned back to their awful "host", a surreal grin etched on his lips that promised pain and suffering for the boy.

"Let me give you a warning, brat..." His left hand lashed out and took hold of Shinji's collar, holding the boy in place, "If I ever hear of you hurting your sister again... You're going to wish Rider and the Church reached you before I did. A god of death is a mere beck and call from appearing here, my will guiding its actions," Okay, maybe if he had an unloaded gun, that threat would have some real weight to a Persona user. However, the boy surely didn't know the truth of his powers, "and even Thanatos's cleaving will be merciful compared to the hell I will force you to submit to!"

His right hand planted itself heavily into the high schooler's stomach, knocking the boy back as he released his hold on the collar, "You'll have mercy this time, but just remember what I said..."

tumblr_inline_n7swfruXVW1suuiq8.png

His disposition now returned to being disinterested in Shinji, a casual disregard evident in his voice as he turned to the others again, "Miss Illya, Mister Tact, did you find the items we need?"

tumblr_inline_navtwrQEIQ1sfvecc.jpg

"Uh, no," Robin replied with a bit of exasperation at Minato's act. Well, he couldn't exactly complain given his own love for dramatics. He began to look around the room casually, "But it shouldn't take too long."

"Oh, of course, not saying not to talk about it" Ryner says as he pats Lon'qu on the back, before leaning up a little closer "But with someone like her, knowing how unused to this sort of thing she is, it's better for her if you're not being watched and listened to the whole time" he says, giving the male a small smile "Lady like her who's used to only getting compliments in the heat off battle, to mess with her head, ain't gonna handle public displays of affection too well, keep it behind closed doors until she's out of her shell"

Ryner, for a laid back, lethargic male, sure did seem to understand human nature quite well, maybe that's what he thought about while he was dreaming, maybe he learned it from Ferris, maybe we'd never know

He'd lean back away from the male and smile to Saber "Besides, pretty woman like her, she deserves a poem or something, better think of something quick, or she might just fall for someone else"

He laughs as he nudges Lon'qu in the side lightly, trying to lighten the mood slightly

He couldn't help but crack a smile at the sight of the two of them, somehow managing to make the most of this unfortunate turn of events

@Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher
"...R-right I uh....I'm not used to this sort of thing either....I..." He paused at the events going on around him.
c1a95cc2.jpg

"Of all the times.."

"..."

hqdefault.jpg

"Y-yeah I uh kind of jumped the gun there but I felt as if I at least had to let you know of how I felt...." He paused again seeing Saberconfront the other two.

latest

"You just reminded me of this situation....Must I also do the same....?"
She just smirked as the punch was batted away just as she had figured it would. Predictable, my ass. Her other hand, clenching her scissor blade tightly, swung upwards aimed to sweep across and repeat the action to bat Bakuzan right out of her damn hands. Or she would have, were she not knocked right back onto her butt by Saber. "Oi what the hell--" She started, leaping right back up into standing and ready to resume, just speed around the interference when Saber's statement echoed across.

"..." She bowed her head, looking away and feeling like a damn stupid kid.

tumblr_mz7m3rlX6S1scnz4qo1_400.gif

"Yeah, okay. You're right." She replied. "Sure as hell don't want that. I won't rise to Kiryuin's bait for now." She glared at the other Kamui user, raising her red scissor blade to point at her. "But I will be keeping an eye on you, Satsuki. And if you actually turn out to be one of the traitors...I'm taking you out. Permanently." With that made clear, she calmed down and let Senketsu revert to normal, turning back to Saber.

"What did you hit me with?" She asked, ruefully massaging the back of her head.

@El Tigre! @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Well at least she was stopped. "Clearly it's some form of sword....You can tell by how it's wielded if you look at her hands even if you can't see it...." He points out looking a bit nervous but not like he usually was.

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @wtfwasthatallabout

Status
Not open for further replies.