Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Manticore is a monster in Greek tales that has the head of a lion, Tail of a scorpion, and wings." Annabeth said. "We fight things like them all the time. Sphinxes, Titans, all sorts of things you think are from Greek Mythology. Percy and I are demigods ourselves."

Percy nodded. "As I said, I'm the son of Poseidon, God of the sea."

"Also, this is the laptop of Daedalus, creator of the labyrinth. I just. Can't. Seem. To access most of the files!" Annabeth said, a bit flustered. She was clicking furiously.
"I super knew that mu...what?"

Y3govG1.gif

Well, at least they knew she thought they were just from mythos. They weren't totally crazy. But claiming to be demi-gods, huh? They sure seemed super full of it to her. Or they were just even more eccentric than her.

She decided to pay no heed to that stuff, and get to more important matters. She couldn't exactly fix the laptop, due to a lack of skills in that department, but super rapid clicking was not the way to go. "If it's busted, just throw it away. Otherwise, have it tell us where we are, super pronto." Being stuck in some room with a crazy guy attacking a...thing wasn't her idea of spending the day.

tumblr_nj2kmwCIPM1qljgf8o6_r1_250.gif

What a hella band of misfits...

Maxine had seen some crazy costume parties in the past, everything from spooky skeletons, cheap mockups of superheroes, and her personal favorite of taking white towels and pretending your some horrid ghost from a cheesy 1960s horror flick. When, of course, in reality, the individual in question is just an idiot running around with an huge glorified rag on their body. Why, if it wasn't for the fact she was horribly confused and slightly traumatized at the moment, this would totally call for another picture. I mean, look at these costumes! One of em' looked like a total zombie that would make George Romero cry with glee.

"Oh man, are you cereal?" Max exclaimed, slightly disappointment, not quite catching onto the fact that this was more than a costume party. "I didn't think they was a costumer party this early in October..." the photographer remarked somberly, looking at the individuals that approached her. Admittedly, some of em' were cute, but Maxine was exactly the romantic type. Unless you count stumbling about like an idiot and being a social introvert as romantically pleasing. Giving a light shrug, hearing them ask for her name, "Mad Max" continued.

"Maxine Caulfield, err, or just Max...or like, Mad Max, road warrior!" Max made a jabbing remark with her soft, slightly husky voice, spotting a few eerily familiar faces, one of which most notably being an old man of sorts. Pushing it to the side, the photographer lightly coughing, taking her analog camera and manually inspecting it. "So, err, mind askin' why I was sleepin' in a bathroom? Ya know...just curious." Max peered into a bit sarcastically, adjusting her plain, grey hoodie

@ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @BarrenThin

"That and the fact that you can help me and Battler out with the investigating this new place out~!" Erika liked this attention. It was different than the attention that Lady Bernkastel would give her. Much different.

Clearly Erika didn't take that lightly at all, but her innocent smile remained. Of course, when something like that occurs, she always had a little comment to share.

"If you're so crabby about this, go and figure out the door yourself. I was hoping that all of us would cooperate, but if you don't watch your mouth, mister... there are ways I can keep you quiet. A single strap of duct tape would be one way.... and exposing what you hide from others is another way. Simply by this knowledge... this level of retaliation is possible for Furudo Erika... what do you think... everyone?" the more she spoke towards Edispu, the more her smile shifted away from innocence and towards a jeering grin. Yes, a part of her "intellectual rapist" side remained, and it probably wasn't a good idea to let that side of hers go wild at the moment.

Thankfully if it wasn't for Frank speaking up, Erika would've gone off on a field day with her "trolltastic" words.

"Yeah... I got that."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi
"You humans are so useless..." Edispu stood up and puffed up his chest before disappearing in a cloud of blue fire. "However, you appear to be a witch... heaven doesn't guard your spirit!" The demon traversed the Astral Plain of the room becoming invisbile to all, but Sean for a brief period. When he reentered Gaia he was on Erika shoulder with a devilish smile. "You know it isn't really smart to feed wild animals..." Edispu attempted to scratch Erika's face before moving away. "... I really don't see the threat in your words. You can go ahead and expose my past you'll only feed my unsatisfied belly. Gossip, Lying, Stealing, Lust, Blackmail, Threats, etc. its all sin. But, you were too stupid to realize that now weren't you?"

Sean was forced to step in with his bat. He got up carrying it with the hilt up over to Edispu. He raised the bat and slammed down, crushing the creature. "Our deal was you can't kill in exchange that I collect souls for you."

"Gah! My head! She's alive isn't she?!"

"Yeah, would seem so." Sean eyed Erika. "Why don't you and Edispu keep away from each other?" Sean threw his bat in the air and then caught it swatting Edispu into the bed. "That way I don't end up having to intervene so much, that would be appreciated." Edispu could only take the hit as he had breach their contract in trying to feed off Erika, he fell silent as he squirmed in pain. Sean walked back over to his chair. "Now, where was I?" He started to balance the bat in his hand and when it fell he remembered what he was talking about. Bending over to pick the bat up Sean looked to Max. "Oh yeah, your name."

"Kid... Soul Eyes just got a bit clearer... basic background information. I can see it."

Sean looked over to Edispu. The demon only broke their pact once and a similar instance happened. "Just be still. That mouth of yours gets us in enough trouble."

"I was tired anyway..." Edispu fell fast asleep.

Sean then shook his head and rested it on the bat. "We have to get out of here."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @ROOM 1

Gilgamesh: Prologue

Revoltingly Gilgamesh was currently doing the same thing that most Servants do in between Grail Wars... Not even existing for the most part. He would be up and about, if it wasn't for Shirou and Rin... But he there wasn't much to change that now. So when Gilgamesh awoke in this seemingly random bedroom it's was almost as if he came out of a Coma, his first assumption being that he must have been summoned, the question was simply who was his Master, and what class was he? Before he even bothered looking at where he was though something was immediately apparent... He was weak, really weak, so weak that was even stronger back when he was in the human world as a typical human! Ok, so whatever Master he had somehow possessed negative mana... Was that even a thing? No, maybe something happened to him at the end of the last Grail War? That was possible, regardless he didn't know what the cause was, so this was something he'd have to investigate later... Oh how an expendable Assassin would be useful right now.

02ay.png

Now with his inner thinking wrapped up he look a quick glance of the room to see what individuals were inside... There were actually quite a few... And all of them looked confused. There's no way a Master would be so confused, or would have done the summoning among so many people? Right? Well, regardless he couldn't think of another reason to being here. So arrogantly he stood up tall in his armor, armed cross and hollered across the room to get everyone's attention "Hmph! Which one of you Mongrels summons me! The Great Gilgamesh! I wish to get this war over with!".

@Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @El Tigre! @CCC Kouhai @C.T. @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Josh M @Room 4​

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Deoxys would have seen the human running for it. It immediately drops its items and spins around to face the charging being. Deoxys' eyes begin to glow and eery purple, as it lets out an alien noise and points one of its tentacles at Gunha.

Deoxys used Psychic!

If it hit, Gunha would feel as it a giant invisible fist suddenly emerged and smashed the poor boy in the, you guessed it, guts. A heavy telekinetic force would slam into the human, hopefully knocking him over.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman
"Blargh!" Gunha was blasted back, having been in mid charge. He was about to hit the ground, when...
"HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" With an incredible shout, he righted himself midair with only the shout and landed on his feet. "Hah, so you do have some guts, monster! Super speed? No, that was telekinesis. Well, time to return the favor!"
Gunha thrust out his arm, and despite being a fair distance away from Deoxys an invisible impact would suddenly make its way towards the cosmic pokemon.
"AMAZING PUNCH!"

Personajes-Mortal-Kombat-X-2015-im%C3%A1genes-criticsight-Ermac.jpg
Ermac was busy in The Outworld, standing by his KIng, Shao Kahn. They were facing the betrayal of Mileena. "We will never fall to your will. We are stonger than you will ever be!" Before he could attack Mileena... everything went black. He than found himself in some random room, with others creatures and people. "Where are we? What is going on! I need answers now!" Ermac's green aura started rising around him, he thought this was some magical trick from MIleena. Ermac didn't like being tricked.

@Room 3 People (Don't know who's in there yet, sorry.)​

"I super knew that mu...what?"

Y3govG1.gif

Well, at least they knew she thought they were just from mythos. They weren't totally crazy. But claiming to be demi-gods, huh? They sure seemed super full of it to her. Or they were just even more eccentric than her.

She decided to pay no heed to that stuff, and get to more important matters. She couldn't exactly fix the laptop, due to a lack of skills in that department, but super rapid clicking was not the way to go. "If it's busted, just throw it away. Otherwise, have it tell us where we are, super pronto." Being stuck in some room with a crazy guy attacking a...thing wasn't her idea of spending the day.

"Ah, no, it's not broken. I can still access some stuff just fine." Annabeth said. "Just, most of Daedalus's files are blocked. I can't gain access to them. This has never happened before."

Percy uncapped the pen, and it turned into a sword again. He then recapped it. He looked bored.

"By the way, we appear to be in some place called... Fuyuki City. I have never heard of it." Annabeth stared at the screen, and pointed to it.

"You humans are so useless..." Edispu stood up and puffed up his chest before disappearing in a cloud of blue fire. "However, you appear to be a witch... heaven doesn't guard your spirit!" The demon traversed the Astral Plain of the room becoming invisbile to all, but Sean for a brief period. When he reentered Gaia he was on Erika shoulder with a devilish smile. "You know it isn't really smart to feed wild animals..." Edispu attempted to scratch Erika's face before moving away. "... I really don't see the threat in your words. You can go ahead and expose my past you'll only feed my unsatisfied belly. Gossip, Lying, Stealing, Lust, Blackmail, Threats, etc. its all sin. But, you were too stupid to realize that now weren't you?"

Sean was forced to step in with his bat. He got up carrying it with the hilt up over to Edispu. He raised the bat and slammed down, crushing the creature. "Our deal was you can't kill in exchange that I collect souls for you."

"Gah! My head! She's alive isn't she?!"

"Yeah, would seem so." Sean eyed Erika. "Why don't you and Edispu keep away from each other?" Sean threw his bat in the air and then caught it swatting Edispu into the bed. "That way I don't end up having to intervene so much, that would be appreciated." Edispu could only take the hit as he had breach their contract in trying to feed off Erika, he fell silent as he squirmed in pain. Sean walked back over to his chair. "Now, where was I?" He started to balance the bat in his hand and when it fell he remembered what he was talking about. Bending over to pick the bat up Sean looked to Max. "Oh yeah, your name."

"Kid... Soul Eyes just got a bit clearer... basic background information. I can see it."

Sean looked over to Edispu. The demon only broke their pact once and a similar instance happened. "Just be still. That mouth of yours gets us in enough trouble."

"I was tired anyway..." Edispu fell fast asleep.

Sean then shook his head and rested it on the bat. "We have to get out of here."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @ROOM 1
tumblr_inline_nifrcyB4jq1sfvecc.jpg

Robin glared at the creature that had been picking at Erika before turning to its apparent owner, Sean, "I'll make this simple. Keep that thing under control. I don't care how you do it, but if it touches my love again..." He left the final part unspoken, though the warning was clear enough. The tactician wouldn't allow the creature to cause trouble anymore.​

"God dang it! I got fired once more! Bee, get your crap together man... You're twenty-two! Augh!" Just another typical crappy night for Bee as her former boss finally decided to have a serious talk with her. Bee had been working in a cat cafe, serving as a waitress, only gaining minimal wage and tips. She wasn't cut out for college nor did she know what she wanted to do with her life. Bee only wanted to go straight home since it was raining, but the pedestrian stop light was seriously pissing her off. Like, shit does the community official people not know how to maintain equipment?! Aaaaaa.
It was then that a mysterious cat... dog... errr, creature?... Whatever, this creature fell on top of her, causing them to collapse on the wet pavement. Bee did not know what to call this creature as she was confused on what exactly it was, so she claimed it and gave him the nickname "Puppycat." Now, let me tell you, this fucking creature is a rude mother heffer on the inside, but no one - not even Bee - knows what he is saying. Taking Puppycat home, Bee dried him off and allowed him to sleep on a pillow. The next day, Bee tried to get another job and went to the temporary employment agency office, only to bomb her interview by eating a bunch of candy. Y0l0.
Afterwards, Bee returned home, sitting down on the couch being bummed out over the interview. Puppycat then received a mysterious letter out of no where, surprising Bee. "GASP... AAAAAAAAA.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..." She grabbed the letter and read it, only to find out that the letter was an invitation towards a task of a job in a different universe. As they traveled into a different universe, Bee was loosing her marbles, screaming because she was so confused over the fact that Puppycat was taking this calmly. Once arriving, Bee had a new attire, one that resembled a spacesuit whereas Puppycat didn't have any costume to wear.
"I don't know what this is, but this better not be something weird Puppycat..." Bee looked around the place where she was only to realize that her companion was not there beside her anymore. She became worried, calling out to him, "Puppycat? Hey... Where did you go?..." As she drifted off into space, Bee noticed that she was floating towards a light, sending her into another different place.
________________________________​

This place was a room with other strangers within which Bee was on the floor knocked out. "Stupid Puppycat... Where the hell did he send me now? Is this supposed to be part of the temporary job?" She looked around the room, only to feel uncomfortable as she has never seen these other people before. Some where already screaming the name of someone else... was it a rivalry? Another person was speaking about summoning and war, and who else knows what the others are talking about. All Bee cared about was trying to find a way out, but she still felt a bit hostile towards them.

"Ah, no, it's not broken. I can still access some stuff just fine." Annabeth said. "Just, most of Daedalus's files are blocked. I can't gain access to them. This has never happened before."

Percy uncapped the pen, and it turned into a sword again. He then recapped it. He looked bored.

"By the way, we appear to be in some place called... Fuyuki City. I have never heard of it." Annabeth stared at the screen, and pointed to it.
Personajes-Mortal-Kombat-X-2015-im%C3%A1genes-criticsight-Ermac.jpg
Ermac was busy in The Outworld, standing by his KIng, Shao Kahn. They were facing the betrayal of Mileena. "We will never fall to your will. We are stonger than you will ever be!" Before he could attack Mileena... everything went black. He than found himself in some random room, with others creatures and people. "Where are we? What is going on! I need answers now!" Ermac's green aura started rising around him, he thought this was some magical trick from MIleena. Ermac didn't like being tricked.

@Room 3 People (Don't know who's in there yet, sorry.)​

The name sounded Japanese enough. But that was super not a real city. ...At least, as far as she knew? She didn't exactly know every city in Japan. She seemed to ignore Percy's antics with his pen-sword. He'd come off on her as an idiot, for now.

"Me neither." She was a little annoyed they weren't in Academy City anymore. It could be like a vacation...if there wasn't so much crazy. She could ignore a lot of crazy, having to deal with it all the time in ITEM, but this was a whole new level. She'd try her best to ignore most of them.

But this green guy seemed dangerous. He was glowing? "Didn't you super hear? Fuyuki City."

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

dddezKf.png

2a97ff01a6c3937d3f16dacf78842fdc.png

If there are two scents in the world that Eve likes, they're the smells of freshly ground coffee and the bitter, pungent odor that rises from the end of a cigarette. The reason she likes these two smells in particular is because they can be related to a particular person in her life. This person--her father figure, rescuer, and fellow sweeper--just so happen to be the most important person to the young woman. So whenever she was around him, smelling these scents, the blonde felt right at home. Little did she know, however, that her days of traveling with her companion would be short lived.

Sitting in a diner one day, casually turning the pages of a book she held in her hands, Eve could hear her companion, Sven Vollfied, noisily slurp up the contents of his coffee cup while he occasionally mumbled a few things to himself that he read on a newspaper. It was a calm day, and the young female bioweapon found herself peacefully at ease. She only spoke when spoken too, hearing Sven address her after a few minutes of relaxing.

tumblr_inline_nl0pdd6Rco1r3leyb.png

"Say, Eve, it's been a good while since we've had a day off. What do ya say you and me go grab a couple of ice-cream cones, take a walk through town, do a little shopping, and rent a hotel room with those really soft beds you like. I doubt Train will be back any time soon, so I figured we could do something together, you know?" he asked with a smile.

tumblr_inline_nl2h1xGpyr1r3leyb.png

Not even removing her crimson eyes from the book she was reading, Eve replied, "Is that so? And you can afford to do all of this?"

A huff of air escaped Sven's lips as he placed his coffee mug back down on the table. "Clever girl. Why do you always seem to know when I'm broke?" he asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"You're always broke," the girl reminded him, continuing to read her book as she spoke.

tumblr_inline_nl0p90rkvn1r3leyb.png

"T-True," the man agreed. "But to be honest, I was going to sell something on my person, like my watch for example, to give us a little extra shopping money. I'm pretty sure if I sold it we'd at least be able to go shopping for a few--"

"No," Eve flatly stated, putting her book down. "Sven, I won't let you sell anything of yours just so we can have one day of fun. You do enough for me. I'm happy."

Sven lowered his head, narrowing his eyes sadly. "Yeah, but sometimes I worry it's just not enough, Eve. I mean, you've gotta understand where I'm coming from. There are so many fathers who can afford to buy their daughters clothes, jewelry, and lots of other things. I really don't feel like I'm the best guardian for you. I should be able to treat you to some good things every once in a while."

The girl shook her head. "I told you, I'm happy. I don't need things to make me happy; being free is enough to make me happy. If you want money... why not take another sweeping job? We can do one together."

1251402439854_f.jpg

Sven furrowed his brows. "I guess. It's just, these jobs are dangerous and I was kinda hoping to take a break today," he admitted with a small chuckle.

"How about, job first, and then a break?" she asked, a small smile starting to form on her lips. "Or, I could take the job and let you take a brea--"

"Oh hell no!" Sven interjected. "There's no way a true gentleman would make a lady do all of the work while he just lazed around all day. We'll pick out a job together and I'll go with you, end of story."

Eve nodded. "All right."

And so, Sven and Eve set off together to take on a sweeping job, aka a bounty hunting job. The two of them would hunt down a certain criminal and collect their reward. Usually, the job was fairly easy, but this time not so much.

It all happened so fast. The two of them were on their way to catch a cloaked girl named Xion with a bounty on her head, and the next thing Eve knew she was sitting in the hospital at Sven's bedside.

"He won't wake up," a nurse told Eve, frowning sadly at the girl. During Eve and Sven's attempt to catch the mysterious cloaked girl, he had sustained a head injury that rendered him unconscious. That wasn't the only thing it did to him either; the injury sent Sven into a coma. The blonde girl was horrified to see such a thing happen to her friend.

"Isn't there anything you can do?" Eve asked, worry glazing her eyes.

"Well, I suppose there is treatment, but it's very expensive. It's nothing you could afford."

Eve narrowed her eyes, remembering the bounty that had been placed on the cloaked girl's head. "Not unless I find the money for it..."

With determination in her heart, Eve set out after the mysterious cloaked girl, very certain that she would capture her alive and claim the bounty on her head.

But instead of capturing her alive, Eve ended up chasing the girl. This girl, although Eve had no idea who she was or where she came from, apparently had the power to travel between worlds by using dark portals of some sort. The young sweeper followed this mysterious cloak-wearer through many worlds, eventually coming upon a place named Columbia.

While in Columbia, this cloak-wearer, Xion, somehow made a friend who helped her hide within Columbia. Tiring of this cat and mouse game, Eve tried her hardest to discover the location of the girl--eventually finding her hidden within some bushes in the outskirts of this strange town. Upon discovering them, the bioweapon thrust long locks of her transforming blonde hair at the black cloaked girl, wrapping her in it as if her hair were some kind of rope. She then dragged Xion out of the bushes so rapidly that no leaves even stuck to the girl's coat.

"You're coming with me!" Eve bellowed.

t1p5ob4.png

"N-No, just leave me alone! I haven't done you any harm." the captured girl replied.

Eve narrowed her eyes. "Wrong, you hurt my friend. So I will capture you alive and receive my payment for you. I need that payment to... help him."

"Not if I can help it!"

Suddenly, another small blonde girl named Ilona, the friend that black-cloaked girl, rushed forward with a little sword to chop through Eve's hair. The girl wasn't very strong, or good with her sword, but the meager attack was more than enough to free the cloaked girl from Eve's hair-rope attack.

"I demand you leave my friend alone!" the little blonde challenger demanded, stepping in front of the cloaked girl.

Eve narrowed her eyes and shook her head. She wasn't backing down. She couldn't!

The cloaked girl took a shaky step back, waving a hand behind herself to make a portal appear. "Fine, if you won't leave me alone, I'll just run away from you again!" Turning away from the blonde girls, the cloaked female jumped through her portal.

Scowling, Eve shoved the smaller blonde female who had assaulted her, rushing quickly to jump through the portal herself. Ilona, despite being shoved, quickly grabbed onto one of Eve's arms and clung to it, getting dragged through the portal as well.

And with that, the two females were whisked away...

---

The next thing Eve knew, she was waking up in a room surrounded by a multitude of strangers. She realized she recognized none of them until she spotted Ilona. She opened her mouth to say something, but quickly closed it again when she realized the girl was asleep. It was irritating that Ilona was around, but Xion--the one she really wanted to find--was not.

Saying nothing, Eve stood up and brushed off her dark clothing, looking around to see what the others were doing. Being an observant type of person who said little unless she was spoken to first, it wasn't likely Eve would question the others unless they had something to say to her, or if she came up with something important to say to them.

"..."

@Anybody in Room #2

CCNFYJF.png

e5738a7dd4bb004b0fa627f79b7d037c.png

There were many games that struck fear in the hearts and minds of living souls throughout the multiverse, but one game in particular was the most horrendous, awful game of all: a murder game. Murder games caused thousands of people to die, groups of innocent travelers to suffer, and universes to crumble. The demon known as Arch-demon Akibahara himself, the most horrifying monster known to all life, started the games and yet even after he died the games never ceased to end. Games continued to occur, run by new hosts, all for the gain of selfish, evil people who enjoyed seeing the suffering of others.

It seemed the games would only continue to occur, torturing those who were forced to partake in them. But was suffering the only thing that the games brought to others? For a few people, Murder Games helped them forge new friendships, strong bonds, loving relationships, and in some cases... a child.

Ilona was that child.

She was a child forged by the love between an icy queen and a knight of sunlight.

In many ways, Ilona was the child of Murder Games.

This child born between the two lovers greatly resembled both of her parents from birth. She had strong, bright blue eyes and blonde hair like both of her parents did. She gained a sense of elegance and grace that her mother had, but ended up with a bright, sunny disposition like her father had. And, much to the joy of her mother, Ilona grew up without the burden of ice powers. And much to the joy of her father, Ilona grew up in Arendelle, a land much safer than where he originally came from, with a wonderful kingdom, a welcoming town, and beautiful, lush forests surrounded by sea.

latest

Not only that, but Ilona was also the daughter of a queen, making the girl out to be a princess. As a princess, life was even better for the girl. Her parents couldn't have been happier.

But these things didn't mean life was perfect for the family.

As the girl grew, she began disappearing from home. At first, the disappearances would be simple. She would be found outside of her room when the door should have been locked or would be standing behind someone, only to disappear and show up somewhere else a moment later. But then, the disappearances got worse. Ilona would find herself teleported outside of Arendelle, outside of their entire world, or even outside of their entire universe.

Ilona had a power after all, it was one that she couldn't control and one that nobody understood. It was scary in a way; the princess never knew if she was going to wake up in another world, gone away from her parents or even somewhere dangerous. No rock trolls, witch doctors, or magicians of any kind knew what power Ilona had or how they could fix it. This ability was something the girl was stuck with.

Scary indeed, but since it wasn't something she could control--and the girl liked to have a positive outlook on life--so Ilona always tried to see the best in these teleports she had no control over. If she didn't have her ability, she never would've met a man named The Doctor at the headquarters of a place called The Coalition a long time ago, she never would've seen a amazing Multiverse Hotel that spanned over many universes, and never would've ended up in Columbia... where she met a cloaked girl named Xion...

Princess Ilona discovered that Xion was running away from someone. She was part of an organization she didn't want to be a part of, and there was a bounty on her head. A bounty hunter named Eve, a bioweapon from another world, had been chasing her all throughout the multiverse, hellbent on capturing her.

But thanks to a quick Ilona attempting to save her new friend, Eve failed to capture her. But in the process, Ilona found herself swept away to another world with this bounty hunter...

---

When she awoke, Ilona slowly opened one of her blue eyes. The first sight she saw was Eve, causing the girl to flinch. She closed her eye for a moment, pretending she hadn't woken up yet. "Play it cool, Ilona, maybe she hasn't seen you yet!" the princess thought, not moving another muscle for the time being.

@Anybody in Room #2

The name sounded Japanese enough. But that was super not a real city. ...At least, as far as she knew? She didn't exactly know every city in Japan. She seemed to ignore Percy's antics with his pen-sword. He'd come off on her as an idiot, for now.

"Me neither." She was a little annoyed they weren't in Academy City anymore. It could be like a vacation...if there wasn't so much crazy. She could ignore a lot of crazy, having to deal with it all the time in ITEM, but this was a whole new level. She'd try her best to ignore most of them.

But this green guy seemed dangerous. He was glowing? "Didn't you super hear? Fuyuki City."

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

"I don't know what's going on, but at least we have a location name." Annabeth said. "Fuyuki City... Yeah, I don't know." She sighed.

tumblr_inline_nifrcyB4jq1sfvecc.jpg

Robin glared at the creature that had been picking at Erika before turning to its apparent owner, Sean, "I'll make this simple. Keep that thing under control. I don't care how you do it, but if it touches my love again..." He left the final part unspoken, though the warning was clear enough. The tactician wouldn't allow the creature to cause trouble anymore.​
"It'd be a lot easier if he had some space to breathe. He may be a demon, but being trapped in that dog's body he acts like one. Push an animal into a corner, they get all defensive. That's what happens to Edispu. If he attacks the girl again I can stop him, but Edispu taught me how to fight. Its not like what you're asking is simple. Understand, the idea of teamwork doesn't sit well with a being hellbent on destroying that bond by eating flesh." Sean's tone was calm more as to explain.

"The faster those doors open the sooner he will go back to his old self. Just don't antagonize the beast. You hear me girl? Keep away. He hates you already." Sean shifted his weight so he could project his voice to the whole room. "Now that you've gotten me talking, let's talk. Anybody remember what they were doing before they were here?"

@ROOM 1 @Krieg @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite

Ermac looked at the girl that had spoke to him. "... Fuyuki City?" That sounded like some place he would never have gone? What was Mileena up to? Ermac looked at the others around him. "We are called Ermac... we apologize for our outburst." Ermac floated around the room, trying to figure out what was going on.

Stubbs-The-Zombie-in-Rebel-Without-a-Pulse-Windows-Our-Hero.jpg

Stubbs glanced over and held his hands out to the sides with a confused expression on his face. He had been confused for a bum, a hot dog stealer, but did she actually think this was some kinda costume? This was a way of life! Or rather un-life in a different manner of speaking. Still, it was better than her throwing up her hands and screaming rather loudly and obnoxiously like ninety percent of the people Stubbs ate. She still dressed like a weirdo.

"Graaaah..." He moaned as he looked back out the window and frowned. If he wasn't going to get out of here any time soon, he couldn't just sit in the corner and smoke to pass the time. Not like he was running out of that. Shambling over towards Max, he'd held out a hand for her with the intent clear on his end. As much as he may have wanted to, he had a bad feeling and enough intelligence in his decomposing head that getting his jollies off and munching on some brains may have landed him in more hot water than he needed to be in. Besides, this girl seemed to be the only one who gave a rat's ass about him being a zombie. Even if she didn't seem to think that he was the genuine article.

Whether or not she learned that there was more to Stubbs than met the eye, he didn't really care. Just so long as he stayed in one piece long enough to go and find Maggie. Though he doubted Max would find much reason to be creeped out by him. Because who wouldn't trust a guy with a mug like this?

cdfe9bc1-0c9b-43e9-b35f-ea3787094521_zpsspvbentr.jpg

@ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @The Tactician @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @BarrenThin

"It'd be a lot easier if he had some space to breathe. He may be a demon, but being trapped in that dog's body he acts like one. Push an animal into a corner, they get all defensive. That's what happens to Edispu. If he attacks the girl again I can stop him, but Edispu taught me how to fight. Its not like what you're asking is simple. Understand, the idea of teamwork doesn't sit well with a being hellbent on destroying that bond by eating flesh." Sean's tone was calm more as to explain.

"The faster those doors open the sooner he will go back to his old self. Just don't antagonize the beast. You hear me girl? Keep away. He hates you already." Sean shifted his weight so he could project his voice to the whole room. "Now that you've gotten me talking, let's talk. Anybody remember what they were doing before they were here?"

@ROOM 1 @Krieg @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite
tumblr_inline_nifrctxcBP1sfvecc.jpg

"Last I remember, I was in my homeland, studying some magical texts and planning to visit Erika," Robin explained, not at all scared of the boy, "A simple, ordinary day after events like these were supposed to be over..." He ended with a sigh, not bothering to explain what he meant. It wouldn't matter, as it most likely wouldn't affect in the slightest.

@Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite

Ermac looked at the girl that had spoke to him. "... Fuyuki City?" That sounded like some place he would never have gone? What was Mileena up to? Ermac looked at the others around him. "We are called Ermac... we apologize for our outburst." Ermac floated around the room, trying to figure out what was going on.

"R-right." Annabeth said, a bit startled. "I-I'm Annabeth, and this is Percy."

Percy kept the pen capped this time. "Nice to meet you, Ermac. My name's Percy Jackson."

"R-right." Annabeth said, a bit startled. "I-I'm Annabeth, and this is Percy."

Percy kept the pen capped this time. "Nice to meet you, Ermac. My name's Percy Jackson."

Fortunately, it seemed Saiai wouldn't have to dump a table on this floaty guy. Couldn't really blame him for being confused.

And with laptop girl not having any answers, they were back to square one. With a sigh, Saiai decided to sit down.

"I'm Kinuhata."

Might as well get her name out. Being referred to as "you" or "girl" the whole time would be super annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Ermac-The Soul Stealer

[fieldbox=", #ccff00, solid"]

Ermac, stared at the one called Annabeth. "It is nice to meet you, Annabeth and Percy." The girl that had told him where he was said her name next. None of them seemed to be working with Mileena, but that didn't mean he should trust them. Ermac noticed some weird animal tentacle thing, it was fighting something else... he just shrugged, that was none of his business. He tried to think of a way out of here, usually he could just use his telekinesis and spirit magic to get out of situations like this... but he knew full well that it wouldn't work in a place like this. "Why are we here? Where are we going?" Ermac was talking to himself... or the spirits that made him, him. They needed to find out what was going on, quick. He then turned to Kinuhata. "Have you seen any doors that lead out of here yet?"

Interaction(s): @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin
Mentioned: @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Atomyk @Room 3 People

[/fieldbox]​

Status
Not open for further replies.