• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ugh!"

Ethel was feeling the pain from that came from whatever spell Fiamma used.

But if Fiamma was trying to stop everyone, might as well return the favor, as Ethel executed Ice Coffin now, intending to freeze Fiamma.

@coralprime @Jeremi @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @C.T. @Verite @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Nater Taters @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @york
Ryuko stabbed her scissor blade into the ground, slowing her momentum from that spell knocking her and everyone else back. Coming to a grinding halt, she ripped the blade free once more, frowning at Fiamma. "You know, I can understand shouting the names of your attacks when you're talking to a Kamui like I do...but you saying them out loud just because? Not exactly helping you to win. But hell, if you want to have us be prepared for all your attacks, keep doing it! I sure as hell won't--wait huh?"

That one's name wasn't indicative of the attack or effect. Well...shit. She shook her head, waiting for whatever it was to strike...and indeed it did. A strange pressure, like unseen hands ripping through her skin and muscle, scrapping at the hardened bone beneath. Joints stretched and pulled apart. Pure agony.

She bit down on her tongue, hard. The screams needed to be stifled. Partly to not give Fiamma any damn satisfaction, and majorly because what followed would hurt just as much, if not more. Senketsu. I know you can't respond but all you have to do is listen. She focused mentally, plunging her right hand into her left arm's shoulder joint and pushing it back. Ditto right after with the left doing it to the right and then some. You think you can mess with my body like that, do ya?!

tumblr_nce4tnb9FW1tlrptwo7_400.gif

LIKE HELL!

Once the spell wore down and she was done countering it's effects by forcefully pushing/sliding the joints back into place with a little regeneration, she dropped to a knee and took several breaths. Heaving back and forth from that exertion and just directing a murderously charged glare right at Fiamma despite the covering of blood earned from her resisting that spell in such a manner.

tumblr_n227qstWJq1qbvovho1_500.gif

"If you were expecting me to go down from an attack like that, ya got another thing coming. One parlor trick and ya think it's over. Sure, it hurt like hell, no doubt about it. But don't ever think I'm not prepared to endure it! AND DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE ME! I GET ENOUGH OF THAT ALREADY!" She roared, launching herself forward in a furious lunge. Haymaker punch already swinging, intent on smashing Fiamma's skull right into the ground.

@Verite @coralprime @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay
Though Kinuhata was blown away, it didn't seem all that powerful. Sure, it pushed her, but with a name like that it sounded so dramatic. What kind of moron named and shouted all of his attacks anyway? Did he think he was some sort of manga hero?

And then pain. Suddenly just pain. Whatever this attack was doing, she couldn't explain it. All she knew was her body was suddenly in pain, and thus she couldn't defend herself against it either. "Sh-shittt..." But she wouldn't just let it end like that. Even if he was going to tear her apart here, she'd leave him something to remember her by. Her arm reaching back, struggling against the spell that ripped at her joints, she grabbed a handheld anti-tank missile and threw it at Fiamma.

@coralprime @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @C.T.

7TJHARo.jpg

honestly, this is turning out a bit underwhelming for me.

not that i'm surprised, mind you. i've just seen kids with more ferocity than this guy.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

but, hey, it's the final battle, right?

maybe i'll just not hold back for once.

TCObrgQ.jpg

i'll stop clowning around, so to speak.

qAowe10.jpg

you guys are really screwing with things. turning universes upside down for... what, again?

honestly, i forget. might have fallen asleep during the explanation.

kind of pathetic, if you ask me.

TCObrgQ.jpg

all this was just wasted effort. a waste of both our time and yours...

1tPUfyu.jpg

... really, how did you THINK was gonna END?

c70CpkC.gif

srO2qIo.png

sxb2qA3.png

DRPu351.png

PKAco8n.png

9Dtf2fN.png

PKAco8n.png

n7zjvhT.png

l47bL1s.gif

LKnWL7G.png

wmrxqZX.png

SBkEEyl.png

l47bL1s.gif

se0pvRr.png

oVbaD5u.png

f15agXM.png

q5wn9rN.png

When... whatever the hell all this was is finally over, Sans appeared next to Misaka.

syhck4h.jpg

as fun as that was, i think this guy is gonna need a bit more than that, don't you think?

do your thing, kid.

Misaka wished she had words for whatever Sans had been doing, but she wasn't sure anyone at all could explain it. As far as she could tell, he'd just warped around a lot? Okay, whatever, the skeleton had a point-- it was time to break out the noble phantasm.

fXnLB5n.gif

"This is for my friends," muttered Misaka, electricity sparking around her. "This is for... everyone." After a few seconds of silence, the young electromaster seemed to hum, the amount of electricity coursing through her body increasing rapidly. The ground around her beginning to shake as if the power was threatening to explode out from Misaka at any moment. A wind picked up, this time stronger than any time you'd seen before. As this occurred, Misaka raised her right arm, holding a coin between her fingers. She then flicked the coin into the air, time seeming to slow as it jumped a foot into the air.

eioUWSJ.gif

As the coin fell back down toward her hand, Misaka grinned. This was an attack she'd performed many times before. Her signature attack, the one she was even named for. Once the coin was in position, Misaka flicked her finger, hitting the coin and practically exploding it. A great burst of wind and energy erupted from the coin, the small object looking akin to a bullet made of light as it soared through the air.

sz82moh.gif

Time seemed to suddenly lurched forward, as if the very fabric of the universe had been holding its breath. Misaka's attack was blindingly fast, slamming into Fiamma of the Right in under a second.​

"..."

The ultimate authority of all that lied within the purview of Honnoji Academy was silent, her eyes lidded close. Kiryuin would say nothing, standing tall with pride, staunch even against the oppressive entity that was Fiamma of the Right. Even against his meaningless attack, as the arrows neared. It mattered not. Bakuzan appeared in hand, the arrows in front swiftly diverted from their trajectory for her person.

Her eyes flashed open, intense furor raging clearly within.

ApHLsnf.gif

"So what if it was I? So what if it wasn't? Does it matter? It matters not. Mayhaps it matters to the likes of you. Nonetheless, while I may have not done my duty adequately, I know one thing for certain. That I will dispense justice. Alongside many others, comrades of circumstances. You will have what you deserve!!!"

An uncharacteristic, savage growl escaped from Kiryuin Satsuki, as her right hand crept for her left shoulder. Cacophonous snapping followed, the sound effect clearly played up for dramatic impact.

bRTP4tx.gif

A blinding flash of azure blue followed and within scant moments that passed, Satsuki appeared once more, clad in her iconic battle attire. Her features were still the same, seemingly frozen in stone, a severe scowl with brows furrowed immensely so that it appeared they'd meet. She may have hated her mother with all that she was, every fiber of her being.

Fiamma of the Right came second after.

A bellow erupted from Kiryuin, accentuated by the gale-force winds her monstrous ki typically emanated.

V3cSxu7.gif

"Try as you might, struggle as you will, proclaim your superiority as much as you like: the end is nigh for you. Allow me to demonstrate my resolve. Allow me to share the very core of my beliefs. Allow me to ingrain a most wondrous, meaningful visage into your mind's eye of those that have placed their beliefs in me. Those that have placed their faith in me. Their loyalty in me. Their lives in my hands."

Down came Bakuzan, the air rippling under its very blade with a whistling moan.

"I AM NOT ALONE!!!"

As if on cue, a scene indeed most wondrous formed before Fiamma of the Right, before the others. Something out of this world, something that Kiryuin Satsuki would usually never be able to do. Something the Murder Games conferred in her. Something she was immensely grateful for, for it gave her the ability to truly demonstrate her fervent resolve in tangible form.

wMyybhM.gif

The entirety of Honnoji Academy appeared, all its denizens.

They appeared without a question, completely battle ready and willing without a doubt. They needn't know why they were called, they would come regardless. And they would serve. Gamagoori stood tall and powerful, his immense frame incredibly imposing all on its own. Sangeyama stood sidelong, glancing to the side with the cool air of a hardened samurai, his wooden blade out at the ready. Jakuzure stood at the front, hands on her hips with her ridiculously oversized hat propped on tight. She'd a genuine shit eating grin. Inumuta whiled away on his electronics, utterly impassive as to the proceedings of the scene before himself.

Kiryuin Satsuki looked on with sheer satisfaction, before she spoke once more.

MsprVYW.gif

"Students of Honnoji Academy!" Her eyes flickered to Matoi for a millisecond before back, indicating she included even her. "Today is a day of incredible importance. Today is the day you shall demonstrate your ironclad determination, your resolve, your heart! All in the name of justice, all in the name of that is right! Today, we shall avenge those cruelly manipulated and slain in these games! Today, you will act in their stead, you will be their instrument of rage and vengeance. Today, we will end the Murder Games!"

And without further ado, without another word from their mistress: the students launched a devastating assault, hundreds taking to the front. It mattered not if the one stars fell, they would pave the way for the others, the stepping stones to those that would act in their stead. The leaders of the clubs, second stars, would mount their attack, bolstered with their Two Star Goku uniforms, ravaging Fiamma of the Right amid a ridiculous bullet-hell of attacks. Then followed the next assault, the Two Stars' betters. The warriors four, the dear compatriots and companions of her majesty. The Four Devas!

Gamagoori was the first, landing before Fiamma with a thunderous explosion, his size made starkly clear to the Right Hand. A sneer was emblazoned across his features before he hefted the trunks that consisted his arms, as savage whips adorned with rending spikes erupted for Fiamma of the Right, assailing and wrapping him. That was not the end, as a savage pummeling followed and was marked with the giant's disappearance, leaving him spinning and readily open for the next assault--

**BLARE**

A sonic purgatory was forged upon the very top of Fiamma, the handiwork of one Jakuzure. Aloft sky-high within her impressive machina of musical motifs, as she prolonged the assault with a barrage of sonic tones and musical instruments that doubled as projectiles.

And without an inexplicable reason, the musical came to a stop as Jakuzure vacated the premises, with a man in blue standing before Fiamma. Inumuta, who glanced over the other impassively, before an armor of pixelated blue formed in planes all across his person. Suddenly, it appeared as if there were multiples of he and Fiamma would be subjected to yet another pummeling from what seemed to be many when it was one.

And he too disappeared with no visible reason, as another stood in place, repleting him for now. Sangeyama, the punk warrior of the Four Devas, master of the sword and proud swordsmans. His features were laden with a smirk, as a hand crept to his boken and--

In a flash, he was on him, ravaging him with stabs and slaps of the boken, his appearance completely different now. Vital areas would be struck, knees and joints assaulted with no mercy, and more. Usually he fought with honor.

Today, he fought for Lady Satsuki.

And with the final attack, he replaced his boken into within its sheath, stepping back for now... before he glanced to behind, stepping to the side. "It's all yours." He uttered before he disappeared.

Who had he spoken to? It would be made clear in the next instant--

EuWbZOQ.gif

She would not let her subordinates fight alone. They were not alone! And in a single blow, she delivered all her feelings, all their feelings in the attack...

Meanwhile, off to the side stood a very familiar figure, haphazardly close to Ryuko with a cheerful expression. Her hair was brown, almost a bob cut. Her outfit was a school outfit, sailor in design with hues of white and light blue. She cried out suddenly.

"You can do it, Ryuko-chan!!!"

hj2Fo9v.gif

And with her encouragement delivered, she'd vanish slowly from sight, a bright smile on her features with a nod of assurance. Mako Mankanshoku was supremely confident in her best friend, in that she would succeed!

@Verite @C.T. @Everyone​
Though successfully frozen by Ethel's Ice Coffin, the spell he had cast stopping with that, he would quickly manage to break free, summoning another Blade of Flames that extended several meters, longer than any other sword that he had summoned before. With that, he would swing upwards towards the handheld missile Kinuhata threw, just barely staying within a safe distance away from the resulting explosion that would shake the ship that you were all in.

However, through the smoke screen, Ryuuko would suddenly pop in and catch Fiamma of the Right by surprise! With no time to dodge or evade it, his first immediate instinct was to block, raising up the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon to protect his skull. With the sheer strength that Ryuuko exerted, the entire arm of the hand shattered, and perhaps surprisingly enough, the entire hand came off as easily as a detachable hand for a doll, blood spurting uncontrollably from his wound as she did so.

"Gnnnnghhh...!!"

Fiamma staggered several steps backward, almost losing his balance as he did so. This was no time to look vulnerable. He had to do something, and quick, or else!

And then... a strange set of images appeared in Fiamma's head. Or whatever the hell Sans had done. Was this reality? Or just a fantasy? His face his words... What did that blasted skeleton--?!

It wouldn't be until Misaka would charge her ultimate attack, the attack that was named after the girl, the Railgun, that he would come back to his senses, scrambling to defend himself despite the immense pain he found himself in as the red pulsating hand lay on the ground. The source of his power that had granted him the ability to orchestrate this Murder Game.

It was all falling apart.

The hits from the sudden appearance of the citizens of Honnouji Academy pushed him back further. Gamagoori's assault. Nonon's sonic assault. Sanegeyama's slashes. It was too much. He needed to stop this! Fiamma wouldn't be able to last much longer like this. He was supposed to be the savior here. He knew better than most that to build, you must destroy. So he'll destroy space-time if he had to! In fact, he will! Just so he'd be able to get these damned ants off of him!

"Saint George's Sanctua-aaaaarghh!"

With its sheer momentum, the coin launched by Misaka slammed into Fiamma of the Right straight into the chest, his body leaving the ground and being carried into the air, before slamming through the wall of the Star of Bethlehem and falling out of the hole. Through the new hole, you could see numerous clouds and flakes of snow through the air as it would turn out the ship you stood in was flying through the air, though there was no telling at what altitude you were all up to at the moment.

For the magician's sake, it'd better be relatively low.

With Fiamma of the Right having effectively lost his power, the gateway between the worlds, it seemed that he had lost this fight as well. With the right hand disconnected from his body, the hand began to surge even more violently though, like a snake who had gotten its head cut off, as the ship began to swerve down to the ground!

@C.T. @coralprime @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay

Kotomine's hand would be halted as Minato would attempt to tackle him. Though the man was far too big to be effectively downed, even if he had been severely weakened at this moment, Minato would successfully manage to at least give him pause and push him back a bit, as did Robin's move. And then the show would end with the next move.

Erika's move.

With a flash, the scythe managed to precisely cut the vulnerable heart of Kotomine's, the organ exploding and leaking through his shirt, the man bleeding excessively as black blood poured all over, eliciting a loud, pained grunt from him as he skidded back several feet. With his heart destroyed, one would think that he was effectively down for the count in an instant.

Yet still, he stood.

And he smiled.

With an expression that was no longer openly crazed, Kirei Kotomine gave a deceivingly benign smile as he looked down at you all, making no further move.

2dpKVCH.jpg

"Perfect... It's all perfect," he spoke softly, barely above a whisper, yet you would all be able to hear it clearly.

"If there was anyone who I would have liked to kill me... It would have been you all."

Kirei Kotomine as a man who found solace in pain. Not just the pain of others, but his own as well.

"Despair like this is... bittersweet," he said, before convulsing a bit and puking out a small amount of blood, though still, he stood firmly on his two feet, "So this is what it feels like to die... and be able to see it coming. It's quite disappointing..."

"Congratulations. You have won the Murder Game. It's quite a pity... If only my body hadn't become degraded like this... Perhaps I could have won. Perhaps I could have killed you all myself, and finally discover what it would have been like to kill someone as close to me as my late wife..."

Claudia...

"But alas, perhaps there are things people are better off not knowing. Wouldn't you all agree?" He asked as he fell to his knees, his body giving in to the extensive damage, "I had always felt that there was more I should want to say at the end of this life, but I never could bring myself to figure out what those words would be... Attempting to find forgiveness for living my life the way I had been created... Accepting my fate and who I was... But I feel nothing."

"At the end of the day, my emotions are void. Just like my existence. In the end, we are all meaningless specks of dust within the multiverse, and even smaller specks with no more worth than an individual atom within the hyperverse."

"... But I am content. Ten years ago, I had realized the purpose of my existence. And now... I have finally fulfilled that purpose. The Murder Games are no longer a creation of the Arch Demon. Rather... the Murder Games will be proof that I existed. Not the Kirei Kotomine in the next world. Not the Kirei Kotomine in the other world. But myself. The Kirei Kotomine that existed before you all... definitely existed. That fact must definitely be true, and there will be no denying it."

Looking up, he gave one last smile.

"Simply by the continued existence of the Murder Games... this level of reasoning is possible for Kirei Kotomine. Wouldn't you all agree?"

Suddenly, his eyes would bulge a bit as he would puke some more blood, before his arms would give way for the final time. With a soft thud, his body hit the ground. Without anyone to bury him, his life ended.

Kirei Kotomine died.

The Kirei Kotomine that existed before you all was now dead.

There was no mistaking it.

But even so, because of his legacy... Nothing would ever be the same again for the multiverse. He had left his mark upon it all. Who knew what his ultimate goal ever was? Did he even know what he wanted in life? To create the ultimate suffering... but was continuing the Murder Games all that was needed? Even he didn't know if what he had done was good enough for him, and now he will never know.

Perhaps nobody would.

The environment around you continued to rumble. The way back to the cavern was gone, lost in the bottomless pit below. The only thing you could now was move forward, towards the Holy Grail, and see what would happen then.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @BarrenThin
"Kirei... Kotomine..." As they listened to the final words of a dying man, Robin felt a strange sense of... Was it disappointment? Sadness? Despair? He was not sure he would ever understand this sudden intense feeling, but he knew it was because of what Kotomine was saying at this very moment.

The man before him only ever wished to have purpose, and that purpose had eventually been to do evil. Such a purpose should have made him a monster in Robin's eyes, and just a moment before, that was the view that the tactician had of him, just another monster to be destroyed. Yet now, he couldn't help but feel as though Kotomine had never wanted this. He had never wanted to be their enemy, to be the near-cause of the world' destruction. He had only wanted to understand his place in this world, a sentiment that Robin once knew perfectly well, and yet Robin hadn't been able to help him.

For a moment, he believed he would be sick, but soon the wave of nausea passed him. Taking Erika's hand into his, Robin spared the now dead man a final look and a few words, "I'm sorry, Kotomine... That we couldn't have stayed life-long friends... and that I couldn't help you though finding a worthy purpose..."

"A monster by desperate choice... Seeking purpose..." sighed Minato, looking dejected as he walked over to Ilona-chan and Ciel. Didn't they all have the same desire as Kotomine, to find some sort of life-fulfillment? To leave some sort of tangible mark that they had existed?

Without another word, he picked up Ciel to carry her as they walked to the Holy Grail.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Battler, even as his Endless Nine wore off, wasn't at all affected by the spell. The golden butterflies began to encircle the man once more... and thus... giving him the power of the Endless Sorcerer for this last battle.​

"You know... I should give you a taste of the power that I can pull off. I may not be the Gamemaster of this tale... but with what we know... it doesn't matter anymore."

Holding out of his hand while having that fierce look of determination in his face, Battler called upon his broadsword, and unlike the times he's used it before, it gave off a more golden glow to it.

Ushiromiya.Battler.240.161520.jpg

"Hear this, this ... is my Golden Truth."

MGXGoldenTruth_zps6mpmjrsv.png

With that exclamation of the Golden Truth, Battler swung his golden broadsword at the Fiamma of the Right, using the power of the Golden Truth.

@C.T. @coralprime @Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay

Kotomine's hand would be halted as Minato would attempt to tackle him. Though the man was far too big to be effectively downed, even if he had been severely weakened at this moment, Minato would successfully manage to at least give him pause and push him back a bit, as did Robin's move. And then the show would end with the next move.

Erika's move.

With a flash, the scythe managed to precisely cut the vulnerable heart of Kotomine's, the organ exploding and leaking through his shirt, the man bleeding excessively as black blood poured all over, eliciting a loud, pained grunt from him as he skidded back several feet. With his heart destroyed, one would think that he was effectively down for the count in an instant.

Yet still, he stood.

And he smiled.

With an expression that was no longer openly crazed, Kirei Kotomine gave a deceivingly benign smile as he looked down at you all, making no further move.

2dpKVCH.jpg

"Perfect... It's all perfect," he spoke softly, barely above a whisper, yet you would all be able to hear it clearly.

"If there was anyone who I would have liked to kill me... It would have been you all."

Kirei Kotomine as a man who found solace in pain. Not just the pain of others, but his own as well.

"Despair like this is... bittersweet," he said, before convulsing a bit and puking out a small amount of blood, though still, he stood firmly on his two feet, "So this is what it feels like to die... and be able to see it coming. It's quite disappointing..."

"Congratulations. You have won the Murder Game. It's quite a pity... If only my body hadn't become degraded like this... Perhaps I could have won. Perhaps I could have killed you all myself, and finally discover what it would have been like to kill someone as close to me as my late wife..."

Claudia...

"But alas, perhaps there are things people are better off not knowing. Wouldn't you all agree?" He asked as he fell to his knees, his body giving in to the extensive damage, "I had always felt that there was more I should want to say at the end of this life, but I never could bring myself to figure out what those words would be... Attempting to find forgiveness for living my life the way I had been created... Accepting my fate and who I was... But I feel nothing."

"At the end of the day, my emotions are void. Just like my existence. In the end, we are all meaningless specks of dust within the multiverse, and even smaller specks with no more worth than an individual atom within the hyperverse."

"... But I am content. Ten years ago, I had realized the purpose of my existence. And now... I have finally fulfilled that purpose. The Murder Games are no longer a creation of the Arch Demon. Rather... the Murder Games will be proof that I existed. Not the Kirei Kotomine in the next world. Not the Kirei Kotomine in the other world. But myself. The Kirei Kotomine that existed before you all... definitely existed. That fact must definitely be true, and there will be no denying it."

"Simply by the continued existence of the Murder Games... this level of reasoning is possible for Kirei Kotomine. Wouldn't you all agree?"

Suddenly, his eyes would bulge a bit as he would puke some more blood, before his arms would give way for the final time. With a soft thud, his body hit the ground. Without anyone to bury him, his life ended.

Kirei Kotomine died.

But even so, because of his legacy... Nothing would ever be the same again for the multiverse. He had left his mark upon it all. Who knew what his ultimate goal ever was? Did he even know what he wanted in life? To create the ultimate suffering... but was continuing the Murder Games all that was needed? Even he didn't know if what he had done was good enough for him, and now he will never know.

Perhaps nobody would.

The environment around you continued to rumble. The way back to the cavern was gone, lost in the bottomless pit below. The only thing you could now was move forward, towards the Holy Grail, and see what would happen then.

"Kirei... Kotomine..." As they listened to the final words of a dying man, Robin felt a strange sense of... Was it disappointment? Sadness? Despair? He was not sure he would ever understand this sudden intense feeling, but he knew it was because of what Kotomine was saying at this very moment.

The man before him only ever wished to have purpose, and that purpose had eventually been to do evil. Such a purpose should have made him a monster in Robin's eyes, and just a moment before, that was the view that the tactician had of him, just another monster to be destroyed. Yet now, he couldn't help but feel as though Kotomine had never wanted this. He had never wanted to be their enemy, to be the near-cause of the world' destruction. He had only wanted to understand his place in this world, a sentiment that Robin once knew perfectly well, and yet Robin hadn't been able to help him.

For a moment, he believed he would be sick, but soon the wave of nausea passed him. Taking Erika's hand into his, Robin spared the now dead man a final look and a few words, "I'm sorry, Kotomine... That we couldn't have stayed life-long friends... and that I couldn't help you though finding a worthy purpose..."

"A monster by desperate choice... Seeking purpose..." sighed Minato, looking dejected as he walked over to Ilona-chan and Ciel. Didn't they all have the same desire as Kotomine, to find some sort of life-fulfillment? To leave some sort of tangible mark that they had existed?

Without another word, he picked up Ciel to carry her as they walked to the Holy Grail.

Ilona would step back after hearing Eve's warning, but she would relax upon seeing the sight before him. "It's okay, Eve, the bad man is dead."

After having spoken, she trotted up behind Minato and grabbed onto the back of his shirt as he walked with Ciel in his arms. "Is this her?" she asked Minato, eyes wide.

Eve trailed along as well, but far behind the others--still feeling unwelcomed by them.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Verite

Erika's move.

Yet still, he stood.

And he smiled.

2dpKVCH.jpg

Claudia...

Kirei Kotomine died.

Perhaps nobody would.

"... let's... let's finish this..."

Erika mumbled towards Robin as they proceeded towards to the Holy Grail.

@Klutzy Ninjua Kitty @BarrenThin @Verite @The Tactician

Ilona would step back after hearing Eve's warning, but she would relax upon seeing the sight before him. "It's okay, Eve, the bad man is dead."

After having spoken, she trotted up behind Minato and grabbed onto the back of his shirt as he walked with Ciel in his arms. "Is this her?" she asked Minato, eyes wide.

Eve trailed along as well, but far behind the others--still feeling unwelcomed by them.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Verite
"... let's... let's finish this..."

Erika mumbled towards Robin as they proceeded towards to the Holy Grail.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Verite @The Tactician
As you would all come closer to the Holy Grail, the vessel that held what remained of the Avenger, the source of All the Evil in the World, some of you would come across what seemed to be a familiar sight.

k4KqIoc.jpg

Illyasviel von Einzbern, donning her Dress of Heaven, seemingly gathering energy from the rings on her dress. Her light stuck out quite a bit in the darkness of the Star of Bethlehem as she prepared the dress. By transferring the soul of Avenger into something else, the Holy Grail would be destroyed with no host and the Murder Game would officially end there.

But there was only one host that would be able to withstand Avenger without breaking down completely

Her own body.

This was evident from her body gradually wearing away. Even though the dress remained completely fine, you could see bits and pieces of her flesh underneath slowly rotting away, like everyone else was.

Noticing you all, the girl would give a small smile.

"Hey... I made it in time," Illya giggled, even in a time such as this, "There are several puppet bodies waiting for you outside of this ship. I'll be able to transfer your souls from these bodies of yours to those new ones. It was quite a pain to have to pester that woman for more bodies, so you'd better not say no. Alright?" She asked with a stern look, akin to what an older sister would give.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

As you would all come closer to the Holy Grail, the vessel that held what remained of the Avenger, the source of All the Evil in the World, some of you would come across what seemed to be a familiar sight.

k4KqIoc.jpg

Illyasviel von Einzbern, donning her Dress of Heaven, seemingly gathering energy from the rings on her dress. Her light stuck out quite a bit in the darkness of the Star of Bethlehem as she prepared the dress. By transferring the soul of Avenger into something else, the Holy Grail would be destroyed with no host and the Murder Game would officially end there.

But there was only one host that would be able to withstand Avenger without breaking down completely

Her own body.

This was evident from her body gradually wearing away. Even though the dress remained completely fine, you could see bits and pieces of her flesh underneath slowly rotting away, like everyone else was.

"Hey... I made it in time," Illya giggled, even in a time such as this, "There are several puppet bodies waiting for you outside of this ship. I'll be able to transfer your souls from these bodies of yours to those new ones. It was quite a pain to have to pester that woman for more bodies, so you'd better not say no. Alright?" She asked with a stern look, akin to what an older sister would give.

tumblr_inline_n6tzrc1MDd1ql8ac4.jpg

"I-Illya..."

Erika was quite surprised to see that she was here, holding her scythe idly as she was tired out from the fight beforehand. With a smile, she carefully made a way to the ship with the others.

@BarrenThin @Verite @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

k4KqIoc.jpg

Her own body.

"Yes, Illya-chan..."

"Alright, Miss Illya..."

Neither Minato nor Robin were willing to argue with the little girl, and both got ready to be transfered, the blue-haired man hoping that there was also a body for Ciel ready.​

Erika's move.

Yet still, he stood.

And he smiled.

2dpKVCH.jpg

Claudia...

Kirei Kotomine died.

Perhaps nobody would.

In contrast to Robin's sadness, Frank laughed to himself as he began to move towards Rin as best he could. Kotomine was dead. Good.​

k4KqIoc.jpg

Her own body.

"Get us out of here... please." He shouted over, cradling the unconscious girl in his lap. There was almost a hint of fear in his voice, like it was too late.

Being footless, he still sat a good distance away.

@Verite
@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

pOsEpps.png

Ilona would let go of the back of Minato's shirt, figuring he was too focused to reply at the moment to her other question. It had been a silly question anyhow. Of course the girl he was carrying was her: Ciel. She fell back a little, swallowing as if afraid. "When we get into those bodies does that mean the murder game is over?" she asked, to nobody in particular, but anyone from our group.

@Verite @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

Saber had been caught off guard once again by Ryner making yet another bold attack in her direction. As far as she could tell it just seemed like no matter what she did or what this idiot suffered he'd keep getting up to be a persistent thorn in her side. With Pyro's flames burning away at her mana-enchanted armor and Gilgamesh's arsenal from his Gates of Babylon flying out and impaling her from different angles, it seemed that servant was in too much of a bind to prevent Ryner from grasping her by the throat. The red marks that had indicated Fiamma's control over he began to recede and tears could have been seen welling up in the knight's eyes as blood ran down from where Ryner had stabbed his own version of Excalibur into her shoulder.

"I..I didn't mean for it to end like this! I desired nothing more than to help your group! To make sure all of you survived this horrendous affair and returned to the places you once called home! I didn't ask to be taken under the influence of the very being who was responsible for this mess. I'm so sorry, Lon'qu.." The servant whimpered as she glanced over to wherever the warrior had been standing. "Your affection for me was true. I just wish it could have been in a different time..in a different place." The servant's eyes seemed to dull over before her other arm which had still been holding onto Excalibur began to glow and the red marks began to return despite Ryner's persistence.

"Which is why we'll die together! The boundaries of death are untouchable even by someone as powerful as Fiamma. It is there we can have the peace we were denied here!" The tears that had previously been running down Saber's face stained her cheeks as Excalibur continued to glow and for a moment, the Saber that Lon'qu had fallen in love with and not the Fiamma-posssed soldier smiled at him.

"I love you, Lon'qu."

tumblr_m5rnywppI91qa48df.jpg

"RAAAAAAARHH!"

Saber had unleashed her noble phantasm and with Ryner in such close proximity, there was no doubt that he would have been caught up in the blast radius. The gigantic blast continued forward unimpeded until it slammed into the shield that Ryner had set up before hand. Cracks could have been seen here and there but the shield ultimitely would have fufilled it's purpose and kept the others safe apart from a mild tremor shaking the ground beneath them. As the blast faded away however, there was a massive crater formed right where Saber and Ryner had been standing previously. If Lon'qu or any of the others looked around, they would have seen Saber's bloodied and battered body slumped up against a rock, no doubt having been flung there by the force of the explosion.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mari

And there was the occurrence that made Ryan- who had been trying to stay to the sidelines as she had been told -freeze where she stood. She could only watch with wide, horrified eyes, rigid with shock and terror. But, this did not last - for the scene made little Ryan do something completely unpredictable and.. Ridiculously stupid.

She broke into a full run, right into explosion.

Reece noticed this out of the corner of her eye, and she immediately whirled around to face her sister's direction.. Eyes widening with horror. "Ryan!!" Forgetting about Lon'qu's sword that had been in her hands altogether, Reece leapt into action immediately. The weapon fell to the ground with a resounding 'clang', and the Sybil ran- the first time she had done so here -after her sister. The elder sibling tackled the younger one down, curling herself around the younger girl protectively to shield her from the force of the explosion.

...And good gosh it was painful.

Reece could only barely keep herself from crying out in pain from the force, but just like always, she withstood it. Maybe she wasn't the most understanding, was a bit sassy, and could be rather bad at keeping an eye on her sister... She wouldn't let her die. Hell, if she could stop her from even being hurt, she'd do it in a second.. Even if it meant pulling an incredibly stupid stunt like the one she just had.

"H-hnnng.."

Cringing as the explosion died out, Reece could only stay still, her form still protectively curled around her sister. Well... For a little while, anyways. After a moment, she relaxed, rolling off of Ryan to just lay flat on her stomach. Yeah... Just laying there for a little while couldn't hurt, right?

tumblr_m19va6J6bW1r58spj.gif

Little Ryan definitely didn't share that mindset. No, the child immediately righted herself, staring at her sister with something akin to terror. "..Reece.." the child practically whispered, shifting so she was sitting on her knees by her sister, her hands hovering over her body. Her tears intensified, and she seemed to lose her cool for a minute.

Her sister, on the other hand, was forcing herself to be the calm one. She shifted a little, forcing herself to sit up... Even though good God it hurt. In any case, at least her intervention hadn't been the exact moment the the explosion occurred, so the damage wasn't as extensive as it could've been. "I'll be.. Fine.." she responded, somehow managing to keep her voice steady. "Just.. Take care of Saber and Ryner, and anyone else that might need it, alright? I can.. Wait," she muttered.

It was rather obvious that Ryan was hesitant. She couldn't just leave her sister like this.. Could she? Especially when it was her own fault that it had happened. But, a glance at the bloodied form of Saber told her that the damage there was much more extensive.. And the child nodded, fists clenching in determination. "Right. But, first.. Can you do me a favor..?" the girl asked, softly.

Oh, no. This never went well. Reluctant as she was, Reece still forced a smile. "..Sure thing."

"Pinky-promise you'll be alright...?" To go along with her question, Ryan extended her pinky, hopefully. There was a brief silence, but Reece reluctantly(and very shakily) took Ryan's pinky with her own. The concept was ridiculous and childish, in her eyes, but anything to cheer up Ryan.

"Promise."

A renewed vigor entered Ryan, and after flashing her sister a reassured smile, she released her sister's hand and stood, heading for Saber with clear determination. Influenced by Flamma or no.. Ryan was done with this. Done with the unnecessary death. Done with people being hurt. And, above all, done with sitting back being unable to do anything.

Meanwhile, Reece could only lay back, eyes shut tightly while trying to ignore the pain. Nothing the good ol' Sybil couldn't handle... Right?

"..."

"..."

"..."

No words as Lon'qu watched the events happen before him from everything.

"I..........Love you too......" he gets out before Saber used her Noble Phantasm. He just stood there while appearing emotionless on the outside at first it was clear he was a wreck on the inside. He dropped the lance Donny had tossed him and fell to his knees. What a coward he was to be so helpless in this situation. To not save the one he loved from taking herself out to in the end save the others. He bowed his head and seemed like he was going to cry before he pauses with his head still bowed. This was a lot like Ke'ri right now. He had failed to protect her much like how he's failed to protect Saber.

"..."

"..."

"...No..."

"...It shall not end like this!"

Lon'qu broke into a sprint suddenly having gotten up as he sprinted to where Saber's bloody and battered body was. That old oaf's words playing in his head about destiny and to an extent fate being complete hogwash.He knew that if that oaf were here right now he'd be finding a way to save Saber and so shall Lon'qu. Once he made it to her body he'd take a glance over before looking back at Ryan and even pointing at her.

"You have healing powers correct? See if you can do anything about these wounds..."

He then glanced at Ryner.

"Do you know any magic that could help us out?" He would speak while on one knee right next to Saber's body seeing if she even had any life left in her.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Wedge Antilles @Mari

At this point, Ryan was already starting to crouch by Saber, a much more serious expression than usual set on her kind features. "On it," she replied to Lon'qu, firmly. All the while, her blue eyes were combing over the Servant's form, eyebrows furrowing in focus. Even with the tears clouding her vision, she quickly determined which wounds were the most severe, and set to work - trying to focus on the most severe wounds, first, before handling the lesser ones. But it was draining.. So she had to focus only on the wounds that would be fatal, if she wanted to heal Ryner and Reece as well.
Ryner winces, his body being crushed against the forcefield he'd set up. He lay, slumped over, blood seeping his mouth once again as he coughs, staring at her body "N-No..."

"Th-This isn't how it's meant to be!" he manages through a clenched jaw, crawling toward her body slowly, his body using every ounce of strength it could muster to push onward
Claw after claw his hands scraped away dirt as he moved closer, inch by inch, until he was near enough to touch her

His hand rested upon her shoulder as he tried to use Ryan's healing gift

"I-I'll do what I can, Lon'Qu...Maybe me and Ryan can save her if we work together"

Tears streamed down his face as he sat, unsure of what to say to everyone, he knew Ryan wouldn't take well to this, she was young, she shouldn't have to see it, Reece too, wouldn't deal with it well, she knew how Ryner felt about being unable to do anything to help, and surely knew how deep this loss cut him, Lon'Qu had lost a great deal himself, more than Ryner. And Donny was Lon'Qu's friend, he'd feel this loss greatly too. Even Gilgamesh would be upset by her death, surely, he knew her before anyone else did, and even if he looked at her as a pet, he would be disheartened by her death

The other two were the ones who nearly caused him to fly into a rage
"I couldn't save her, yet you two get to parade about all lovey dovey"
"Fuck you"

Ryner stands weakly, his body beaten and bloody, with bruises forming on his skin as he climbs out of the crater, not looking either of them in the eye
"Murderers get to be happier than good, honest men who put their lives on the line to save all of us..."
He spits on the floor, a mouthful of blood splattering against the rocks under him
"I'm going to find whoever's in charge of this game. And I'm going to kill them, and everything they stood for...With or without your help"
"And I'll tell you now, Pyro...if you turn on us, and try to kill me, I will smear you across the floor quicker than you can blink"

"Do I make myself perfectly fucking clear?!"

@Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes

The child looked at Ryner thoughtfully when he said they could maybe save Saber, as though considering this. But, her response was all the same. "..No, we can," she responded, firmly. "Anything is possible if you believe it is."

As Ryner went on, though, Ryan's expression became more serious again. Reece was too out of it to pay it much mind.. But Ryan was very well aware. She was simply quiet, as though unsure what to say.

"..."

@DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Eugh mobile shitposts but

Though successfully frozen by Ethel's Ice Coffin, the spell he had cast stopping with that, he would quickly manage to break free, summoning another Blade of Flames that extended several meters, longer than any other sword that he had summoned before. With that, he would swing upwards towards the handheld missile Kinuhata threw, just barely staying within a safe distance away from the resulting explosion that would shake the ship that you were all in.

However, through the smoke screen, Ryuuko would suddenly pop in and catch Fiamma of the Right by surprise! With no time to dodge or evade it, his first immediate instinct was to block, raising up the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon to protect his skull. With the sheer strength that Ryuuko exerted, the entire arm of the hand shattered, and perhaps surprisingly enough, the entire hand came off as easily as a detachable hand for a doll, blood spurting uncontrollably from his wound as she did so.

"Gnnnnghhh...!!"

Fiamma staggered several steps backward, almost losing his balance as he did so. This was no time to look vulnerable. He had to do something, and quick, or else!

And then... a strange set of images appeared in Fiamma's head. Or whatever the hell Sans had done. Was this reality? Or just a fantasy? His face his words... What did that blasted skeleton--?!

It wouldn't be until Misaka would charge her ultimate attack, the attack that was named after the girl, the Railgun, that he would come back to his senses, scrambling to defend himself despite the immense pain he found himself in as the red pulsating hand lay on the ground. The source of his power that had granted him the ability to orchestrate this Murder Game.

The hits from the sudden appearance of the citizens of Honnouji Academy pushed him back further. Gamagoori's assault. Nonon's sonic assault. Sanegeyama's slashes. It was too much. He needed to stop this! Fiamma wouldn't be able to last much longer like this. He was supposed to be the savior here. He knew better than most that to build, you must destroy. So he'll destroy space-time if he had to! In fact, he will! Just so he'd be able to get these damned ants off of him!

With its sheer momentum, the coin launched by Misaka slammed into Fiamma of the Right straight into the chest, his body leaving the ground and being carried into the air, before slamming through the wall of the Star of Bethlehem and falling out of the hole. Through the new hole, you could see numerous clouds and flakes of snow through the air as it would turn out the ship you stood in was flying through the air, though there was no telling at what altitude you were all up to at the moment.

With Fiamma of the Right having effectively lost his power, the gateway between the worlds, it seemed that he had lost this fight as well. With the right hand disconnected from his body, the hand began to surge even more violently though, like a snake who had gotten its head cut off, as the ship began to swerve down to the ground!

@C.T. @coralprime @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay
Cinder Fall
@C.T. @coralprime @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @Verite @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay
tumblr_inline_neegc6Z0Jl1sk47ji.png

Cinder frowned, cocking her head for a moment as she watched Fiamma fall; at long last, the battle was over... Though, admittedly she would have liked more of a hand in their opponent's demise, but, seeing as they were on a ship, that was falling rather quickly at that... Cinder decided to tense herself up and brace for impact, but, at the same time, she tried to search for something that might help either stop the crash, or at least cushion their fall...

pOsEpps.png

Ilona would let go of the back of Minato's shirt, figuring he was too focused to reply at the moment to her other question. It had been a silly question anyhow. Of course the girl he was carrying was her: Ciel. She fell back a little, swallowing as if afraid. "When we get into those bodies does that mean the murder game is over?" she asked, to nobody in particular, but anyone from our group.

@Verite @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
"Huh? Oh, sorry, Ilona-chan..." Minato apologized with an shamed expression, "Yeah, this is Ciel... And we should be free after we have those bodies..."

"Gnnnnghhh...!!"

"Tch... looks like I gotta force it. Guys, if we can't slow down the fall, get close to me... NOW!"

Battler exclaimed this as fragments of his Endless Nine were coming up once more. He wasn't sure on how well his barrier could protect those that were present, but it was pretty much all that he could do at the moment.

@C.T. @coralprime @Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay

Papyrus looked down at his arm, which had fallen off after his shoulder was lasered, and then at the pretty sky circling around him.

yes_zpsfkvethax.png

WELL, HEY, UH, NOT TO KICK ANYONE WHILE THEY'RE - UH, WE'RE - GOING DOWN, BUT...

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

WELL, THAT GUY KIND OF??? TOOK MY ARM??? CLEAN OFF????

yesss_zpsrkfkojqb.png

SO IF ANY OF YOU LOSE AN ARM AFTER THIS IS ALL OVER... DON'T ASK FOR IT BACK???? NYEH HEH!!!

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @C.T. @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Nater Taters @Cromartie Sarkissian

• Love
Reactions: Verite

"..."

"..."

"..."

No words as Lon'qu watched the events happen before him from everything.

"I..........Love you too......" he gets out before Saber used her Noble Phantasm. He just stood there while appearing emotionless on the outside at first it was clear he was a wreck on the inside. He dropped the lance Donny had tossed him and fell to his knees. What a coward he was to be so helpless in this situation. To not save the one he loved from taking herself out to in the end save the others. He bowed his head and seemed like he was going to cry before he pauses with his head still bowed. This was a lot like Ke'ri right now. He had failed to protect her much like how he's failed to protect Saber.

"..."

"..."

"...No..."

"...It shall not end like this!"

Lon'qu broke into a sprint suddenly having gotten up as he sprinted to where Saber's bloody and battered body was. That old oaf's words playing in his head about destiny and to an extent fate being complete hogwash.He knew that if that oaf were here right now he'd be finding a way to save Saber and so shall Lon'qu. Once he made it to her body he'd take a glance over before looking back at Ryan and even pointing at her.

"You have healing powers correct? See if you can do anything about these wounds..."

He then glanced at Ryner.

"Do you know any magic that could help us out?" He would speak while on one knee right next to Saber's body seeing if she even had any life left in her.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Wedge Antilles @Mari
Percy brought out the bottle of water.

"I can heal with water. I'll see what i can do." Percy said solemnly. He knelt down, and quickly uncapped a bottle of water. "Come on, Poseidon, do something for me, Dad." He prayed to his father as he poured the bottle.

Annabeth stood behind him. "Percy... I don't know if this will do anything."

Percy looked at her with tears in his eyes. "Imagine if I lost you, ok?" Percy cried." he said. "I'm doing what I can, Annabeth! If it doesn't work, it doesn't work!"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, Ilona-chan..." Minato apologized with an shamed expression, "Yeah, this is Ciel... And we should be free after we have those bodies..."

308be55c471a072349e9fd258ae6f8ac.png

"..."

Surprisingly, big tears began to roll down Ilona's cheeks upon hearing Minato's words. She lingered behind, looking father crestfallen. "I know the murder game was a bad thing," she thought to herself, "but at least my power didn't force me to leave during the game. But once everything goes back to normal, I'll lose control again just like I always do. My power will take me away and I'll never see my new friends again."

"I don't like this. I just wish I knew how to... stay in control. Sans looked like he could teleport, but maybe it's not the same thing I can do. I wish someone knew how to do it... and could show me what to do."

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Verite

And there was the occurrence that made Ryan- who had been trying to stay to the sidelines as she had been told -freeze where she stood. She could only watch with wide, horrified eyes, rigid with shock and terror. But, this did not last - for the scene made little Ryan do something completely unpredictable and.. Ridiculously stupid.

She broke into a full run, right into explosion.

Reece noticed this out of the corner of her eye, and she immediately whirled around to face her sister's direction.. Eyes widening with horror. "Ryan!!" Forgetting about Lon'qu's sword that had been in her hands altogether, Reece leapt into action immediately. The weapon fell to the ground with a resounding 'clang', and the Sybil ran- the first time she had done so here -after her sister. The elder sibling tackled the younger one down, curling herself around the younger girl protectively to shield her from the force of the explosion.

...And good gosh it was painful.

Reece could only barely keep herself from crying out in pain from the force, but just like always, she withstood it. Maybe she wasn't the most understanding, was a bit sassy, and could be rather bad at keeping an eye on her sister... She wouldn't let her die. Hell, if she could stop her from even being hurt, she'd do it in a second.. Even if it meant pulling an incredibly stupid stunt like the one she just had.

"H-hnnng.."

Cringing as the explosion died out, Reece could only stay still, her form still protectively curled around her sister. Well... For a little while, anyways. After a moment, she relaxed, rolling off of Ryan to just lay flat on her stomach. Yeah... Just laying there for a little while couldn't hurt, right?

tumblr_m19va6J6bW1r58spj.gif

Little Ryan definitely didn't share that mindset. No, the child immediately righted herself, staring at her sister with something akin to terror. "..Reece.." the child practically whispered, shifting so she was sitting on her knees by her sister, her hands hovering over her body. Her tears intensified, and she seemed to lose her cool for a minute.

Her sister, on the other hand, was forcing herself to be the calm one. She shifted a little, forcing herself to sit up... Even though good God it hurt. In any case, at least her intervention hadn't been the exact moment the the explosion occurred, so the damage wasn't as extensive as it could've been. "I'll be.. Fine.." she responded, somehow managing to keep her voice steady. "Just.. Take care of Saber and Ryner, and anyone else that might need it, alright? I can.. Wait," she muttered.

It was rather obvious that Ryan was hesitant. She couldn't just leave her sister like this.. Could she? Especially when it was her own fault that it had happened. But, a glance at the bloodied form of Saber told her that the damage there was much more extensive.. And the child nodded, fists clenching in determination. "Right. But, first.. Can you do me a favor..?" the girl asked, softly.

Oh, no. This never went well. Reluctant as she was, Reece still forced a smile. "..Sure thing."

"Pinky-promise you'll be alright...?" To go along with her question, Ryan extended her pinky, hopefully. There was a brief silence, but Reece reluctantly(and very shakily) took Ryan's pinky with her own. The concept was ridiculous and childish, in her eyes, but anything to cheer up Ryan.

"Promise."

A renewed vigor entered Ryan, and after flashing her sister a reassured smile, she released her sister's hand and stood, heading for Saber with clear determination. Influenced by Flamma or no.. Ryan was done with this. Done with the unnecessary death. Done with people being hurt. And, above all, done with sitting back being unable to do anything.

Meanwhile, Reece could only lay back, eyes shut tightly while trying to ignore the pain. Nothing the good ol' Sybil couldn't handle... Right?

At this point, Ryan was already starting to crouch by Saber, a much more serious expression than usual set on her kind features. "On it," she replied to Lon'qu, firmly. All the while, her blue eyes were combing over the Servant's form, eyebrows furrowing in focus. Even with the tears clouding her vision, she quickly determined which wounds were the most severe, and set to work - trying to focus on the most severe wounds, first, before handling the lesser ones. But it was draining.. So she had to focus only on the wounds that would be fatal, if she wanted to heal Ryner and Reece as well.

The child looked at Ryner thoughtfully when he said they could maybe save Saber, as though considering this. But, her response was all the same. "..No, we can," she responded, firmly. "Anything is possible if you believe it is."

As Ryner went on, though, Ryan's expression became more serious again. Reece was too out of it to pay it much mind.. But Ryan was very well aware. She was simply quiet, as though unsure what to say.

"..."

@DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Eugh mobile shitposts but
Percy brought out the bottle of water.

"I can heal with water. I'll see what i can do." Percy said solemnly. He knelt down, and quickly uncapped a bottle of water. "Come on, Poseidon, do something for me, Dad." He prayed to his father as he poured the bottle.

Annabeth stood behind him. "Percy... I don't know if this will do anything."

Percy looked at her with tears in his eyes. "Imagine if I lost you, ok?" Percy cried." he said. "I'm doing what I can, Annabeth! If it doesn't work, it doesn't work!"

For all the effort the group placed upon healing Saber, a member of the group who had been the first to fall at the blade of the possessed servant could only look on in disgust. But it wasn't her fault, Stubbs! She was controlled by the head honcho, Stubbs! Yeah, well all of that may have been true but it didn't heal the cut he had from shoulder to mid-section on his chest. Digging his nails into the ground, he'd push himself onto his rear. If this crazy sword-wielding dame was gonna prevent him from going too far, then he'd at least sit comfortably. Besides, wasn't like he had anything in his arsenal that would have helped save the dame. Not unless Lon'qu minded shacking up with an undead knight but somehow he doubted that.

If he had learned anything from his time here it was that skeletons existed and got along well with zombies. That and angry asian women had some kinda hate for zombies based on them just..well being zombies! Which, he supposed would have been fair if he had eaten anyone related to her. Though, now the thought struck him. What if he had eaten the brains of one of Mari's relatives living in Punchbowl at the time? Maybe that'd explain why she had such a strong dislike for him up until near the end. As Saber began to stir however, Stubbs slowly reached inside his open chest cavity. If she was still loopy then he wasn't gonna take the chance of her trying to finish what she had started.

Wincing as her body ached with pain, even after Percy and Ryan's attempts at healing she glanced over at them and smiled.

"..Even when things seem hopeless...You and your fellows rose to the challenge. Now here you are attempting to heal the one who nearly slayed you." She murmured before using the rock she'd been leaning on as way to push herself up to her feet although it was clear that she was still drained.

"It was like being a prisoner within my own body. Locked inside and shoved off to the deepest recesses of my mind while Fiamma's influence guided my body like some kind of machine to do his bidding. For as reviled as Caster was, I'm sure even she did not deserve to be strung under Fiamm's strings. For I've now seen what it's like firsthand. I could only watch in horror as I fought against those I would have given up my free-will and so much more to protect." She glanced down at Ryan and smiled as she reached out to affectionately pat the girl on the head.

"You'll grow up to be a legend, that I'm sure of young one. But despite all of your efforts I'm afraid to say.." She paused and parts of her seemed to fade away into dust. "In using my noble phantasm against Ryner, I've only managed to secure a small amount of mana to give my final farewells before I depart. Ryner, I..I do not know how else to express my eternal gratitude for you to allow me to express my true self through that hideous puppet of Fiamma's making. Even if it would end up being for the last time. I only wish that when our blades crossed it would have been on my own terms. Perhaps when you finally cross over, we'll be able to have that spar you spoke of."

Noticing that the speed of her fading away was speeding up, she knew she couldn't afford to waste any more time. So, she turned to face the one person who had risked everything and more to help save her from this fate.

"Lon'qu. Our meeting seemed so brief, yet for the time we shared it felt like an eternity. Even during the roughest moments, you continually chose to stick by my side and I have so much respect for someone as undoubtedly loyal as you. I..I just wish I had more time! To do what I would have liked with you, what we could have had!" She shouted as her eyes seemed to growing misty. Wiping them away as best as she could, she gave a small laugh. "Heh, if I'm to be going then I shouldn't go in tears. There might have been much that I did not get to do. But who's to say that someday our paths will not cross again? If fate were to allow such an encounter, I'd gladly wait for you Lon'qu." Deciding that she had finally said her peace, she walked over and gave the warrior a quick peck on the lips before stepping back, the pinnacle of the brave knight Arthur and the woman that Lon'qu had fallen for.

"Goodbye my friends and you as well, Lon'qu. I hope we meet again someday.."

saber_zpsxu6f9qne.jpg

With that Saber vanished, leaving only the memories the group had made with her in such a short time. But despite having 'lost' the knight, they would know that there was indeed some truth to the knight's words. Perhaps someday they would meet again, but then that would have been a story to be told another time. There was still much to do after all like re-uniting with the others.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @TheSilverPaladin @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Epilogue
"New Dawn"

Continued from here.

The Story As It Comes to a Close
As the mysterious ship known as the Star of Bethlehem rose from underneath the surface of Russia, the Survivors would all discover inside that all along, the true mastermind of the Murder Game had been Kirei Kotomine this entire time. Before any of you could attack him, the cursed black mud of All the Evil's World would overtake everyone, sending the Survivors into different places throughout the Star of Bethlehem to fight the final enemies that waited for them.

A number would come face to face with a corrupted Saber, under the influence of Fiamma of the Right. She would prove to be quite the match for everyone, but it was only through her love for Lon'qu would she be able to become freed from his wrath, finding salvation in death.

The rest of the Survivors would come into contact with Fiamma of the Right himself. Though he was prepared to instantly destroy them all, the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon would suddenly work against him, infecting his hand and causing him to weaken severely, giving everyone else the opportunity to fight against him evenly. The fight would end as the Right Hand would come cleanly off and his body would be launched out of the Star of Bethlehem, before the whole ship itself would begin to swerve down into the ground from the air.

As for a select few, they would awaken in what seemed to be a small cavern. The holding place of all of Kirei Kotomine's victims. It was then that it would be revealed that this was the resting place of the Holy Grail, which was absorbing the life energy of everyone around, including Rin, Ciel, and Erika, to further its own rise and give birth to Avenger once again. As Frank, Robin, and Minato would travel further, they would finally come across their old acquaintance; Kirei Kotomine, before engaging in a brutal fight against them all. Finally, through their combined efforts, they were able to defeat Kotomine, but not before the priest would declare that he had already won, revealing that he had managed to ensure the continued existence of the Murder Games, having traveled through many different worlds, ready to be the cause of many more games to come.

With that, Illya prepares to destroy the Holy Grail and end the Murder Game once and for all.

snwkjSr.png

Smiling back at Frank, Minato, Erika, Robin, Eve, Ilona, as well as the unconscious forms of Ciel and Rin, Illya would nod, complying with their wishes. Her dress began to shine brighter and brighter as you all could feel your bodies growing lighter, as though you could feel your very souls becoming lifted from your bodies.

"It'll exert a lot of energy to transport you all. Why did so many of you have so be here? It's quite a pain, you know," the girl said jokingly, glowing and shining even more, "I'll have to transport the soul of Avenger into my body. Only then will peace be restored while the two of us die together," she revealed, the Grail roaring in the distance, as if protesting this turn of events.

"I'll... miss you all. It's been fun, really. But an older sister has to protect her younger siblings after all. Her duty as an older sibling always comes first before anything... so goodbye. Don't be getting into any more trouble, alright? Or I'll be really mad! 'Cause I'll be watching you all from up there!" She said, gesturing upwards. Heaven. An existence abstract to many. But surely, with the Dress of Heaven, she could achieve such a state of being, right?

"Materialization of the soul... Complete."

The entire ship rumbled violently, before the Star of Bethlehem would violently crash into the ground! With that, the group that stood in front of Illya would see one final flash, before their vision would turn to complete whiteness, and nothing else.

When they would wake up, they would find themselves lying in the snow, outside of the ship and back on the surface of Russia. Miraculously, your bodies were all better now. Your body parts that had previously been missing were now gone, good as new. Next to you was a note written in what seemed to be a pink or very light red highlighter. It couldn't have been anyone other than Touko Aozaki.

"Better keep out of trouble from now on, or I'll have to really start charging for the bodies!

-- Red."

It was over. It was finally over.

6c806afd6c8e7bbd8ede231812626156.jpg

As for the entire rest of the group, fortunately enough, you would survive the crash down into Russia with no notable injuries. The walls all broke apart, allowing for an easy way out. Though you would all be exposed to the cold snow of the atmosphere, it wasn't so bad, right? Sure beat having to be in the Murder Game for much longer.

"K-Kinuhata! Are you alright?!" Hamazura's voice came, rushing over to the girl, as well as whoever would be close to her, "What the hell was all that just now?!"

qsj7qQ2.png

"Whatever it was, it worked! And that's good enough for me!" Tsuchimikado said, appearing before you all and clapping his hands, "Nicely done there! Bravo, bravo!" He congratulated rather enthusiastically with his signature award-winning smile, "The sacrifices of the few will surely not be in vain, as you have all saved the many! Or something like that. I-I'm not good with speeches."

tmi25.png

"Well. Glad to see you're all safe. Looks like I got cheated out of playing a part in saving the world," Touma said, appearing to be just fine as he stood beside Hamazura and Tsuchimikado, the white-haired nun clinging onto him like an animal, gnawing away at his head, though he seemed to pay it no mind.

Fiamma of the Right's body was nowhere to be found. You all couldn't tell if he was dead for good, simply buried somewhere else entirely, if he had somehow managed to survive and escape, or what. But perhaps that didn't matter. Without the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, the threat he posed at creating another multiversal threat was gone. And that was what was important, right?

Suddenly, a glow of red energy began to appear through the snow. The Right Hand of the Crimson Moon was right there, still existent. But instead of doing something harmful... it instead materialized what seemed to be a portal. A portal for all of you to return to your home worlds.

Finally, it was time to return.

"Whoaa... Would ya look at that? Looks like a convenient go-back-home portal to me!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed, adjusting his sunglasses as he looked at the portal, "But haven't you all earned that? I'm sure that when you go back, so will end the weirdest Tuesday you've ever had and you can go on with your daily lives! Unless of course, you happen to stumble into another Murder Game, but by then, that'll be out of my control!"

The young man gave a small laugh, but to be honest, the possibility wasn't exactly far from feasible. Still, he gave a thumbs up. The atmosphere was surprisingly upbeat, considering the bittersweet reality that this was only one of far more Murder Games to come, courtesy of Kirei Kotomine himself. But whether that was your business or not was up to you, wasn't it?

Even so, at the end of the day, at least you were all alive.

"By the way, I'm taking this," he said curtly, taking the Right Hand that continued to project the portal before you all.

Oh, okay. Welp.

What a finale.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@The Tactician as Robin Tact (Fire Emblem) and Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro (Marvel Comics)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu (OC)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac (Mortal Kombat)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Dark Swan (Once Upon A Time)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.