• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuko stabbed her scissor blade into the ground, slowing her momentum from that spell knocking her and everyone else back. Coming to a grinding halt, she ripped the blade free once more, frowning at Fiamma. "You know, I can understand shouting the names of your attacks when you're talking to a Kamui like I do...but you saying them out loud just because? Not exactly helping you to win. But hell, if you want to have us be prepared for all your attacks, keep doing it! I sure as hell won't--wait huh?"

That one's name wasn't indicative of the attack or effect. Well...shit. She shook her head, waiting for whatever it was to strike...and indeed it did. A strange pressure, like unseen hands ripping through her skin and muscle, scrapping at the hardened bone beneath. Joints stretched and pulled apart. Pure agony.

She bit down on her tongue, hard. The screams needed to be stifled. Partly to not give Fiamma any damn satisfaction, and majorly because what followed would hurt just as much, if not more. Senketsu. I know you can't respond but all you have to do is listen. She focused mentally, plunging her right hand into her left arm's shoulder joint and pushing it back. Ditto right after with the left doing it to the right and then some. You think you can mess with my body like that, do ya?!

tumblr_nce4tnb9FW1tlrptwo7_400.gif

LIKE HELL!

Once the spell wore down and she was done countering it's effects by forcefully pushing/sliding the joints back into place with a little regeneration, she dropped to a knee and took several breaths. Heaving back and forth from that exertion and just directing a murderously charged glare right at Fiamma despite the covering of blood earned from her resisting that spell in such a manner.

tumblr_n227qstWJq1qbvovho1_500.gif

"If you were expecting me to go down from an attack like that, ya got another thing coming. One parlor trick and ya think it's over. Sure, it hurt like hell, no doubt about it. But don't ever think I'm not prepared to endure it! AND DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE ME! I GET ENOUGH OF THAT ALREADY!" She roared, launching herself forward in a furious lunge. Haymaker punch already swinging, intent on smashing Fiamma's skull right into the ground.

@Verite @coralprime @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay

The display of teamwork from Cinder and Kinuhata, whether deliberate or not, would catch Fiamma of the Right off-guard. Cinder's strikes would successfully clash against Fiamma's, giving Kinuhata the chance to make her move. Fortunately for the nitrogen-wielding Esper, the flames on the blade would be put out, and the blade would stop briefly as it would collide just about harmlessly into Kinuhata's Offense Armor. Still, he wasn't to be deterred.

It couldn't end like this. He had so much more that he needed to do!

"You will not... get in my way! I will save these worlds from the folly of man!!"

Drawing his sword back, he would quickly utter another spell.

"The Strike That Reaches Everything When Swung!"

Indeed, all of you would suddenly be blasted back several feet, though the strike could have been far stronger than it was, possibly a testament to all the power that had been lost as Fiamma of the Right began to suffer the strange infection from his right hand. Who knows what would happen if he were to lose the hand?

Either way, having used the spell to create some space for himself, Fiamma of the Right uttered yet another one.

"Scarlet Stone of Pexjarva!"

Before long, what seemed like invisible hands from the ground would suddenly give you all the sensation of ripping through your flesh and into your muscle. Those on the slower side could just about feel your joints being physically forced apart by the mysterious properties of the spell, as it seemed the magician intended to handicap you all quickly.

@coralprime @Jeremi @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @C.T. @Verite @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Nater Taters @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @york
Though Kinuhata was blown away, it didn't seem all that powerful. Sure, it pushed her, but with a name like that it sounded so dramatic. What kind of moron named and shouted all of his attacks anyway? Did he think he was some sort of manga hero?

And then pain. Suddenly just pain. Whatever this attack was doing, she couldn't explain it. All she knew was her body was suddenly in pain, and thus she couldn't defend herself against it either. "Sh-shittt..." But she wouldn't just let it end like that. Even if he was going to tear her apart here, she'd leave him something to remember her by. Her arm reaching back, struggling against the spell that ripped at her joints, she grabbed a handheld anti-tank missile and threw it at Fiamma.

@coralprime @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @C.T.

Everything had been going great... and then Kotomine started to taunt him about Rin. He felt rage boil up to the surface. He felt nothing but hate. As Kirei launched himself at him, Frank waited until the last moment... then rolled out of the way. This close, Kirei could easily the light that had entered his eyes, if he bothered looking. The light of an animal clawing to be let out. The gun clicked harmlessly, empty of bullets, so he shifted it to wield it like a club. One quick swipe at the side of Kirei's head, followed by as powerful a front snap kick he could manage to Kirei's jawline. The old man wasn't dying here. Not without a fight.

@Verite
@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
Kotomine took the swipe head on, before deftly catching Frank's foot and blocking the kick. Lifting the man's body up, Kotomine would trip Frank and send him slamming into the ground, viciously grabbing his foot and securing it between his hand and the stub that was his other arm, before twisting it. Frank's body had rotted away to the point that the entire foot ended up coming off, to even Kotomine's mild surprise, the man stumbling back as what poured out of the wound was what seemed to resemble dust, rather than blood.

"Your luck has run out, Frank Castle!" He exclaimed, breathing heavily, "It's all futile! It'll be much easier to die right here! I can personally ensure that you'll live a happy afterlife with Rin there!"

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

Kotomine took the swipe head on, before deftly catching Frank's foot and blocking the kick. Lifting the man's body up, Kotomine would trip Frank and send him slamming into the ground, viciously grabbing his foot and securing it between his hand and the stub that was his other arm, before twisting it. Frank's body had rotted away to the point that the entire foot ended up coming off, to even Kotomine's mild surprise, the man stumbling back as what poured out of the wound was what seemed to resemble dust, rather than blood.

"Your luck has run out, Frank Castle!" He exclaimed, breathing heavily, "It's all futile! It'll be much easier to die right here! I can personally ensure that you'll live a happy afterlife with Rin there!"

Frank hit the ground hard, then loud out an angry shout as his foot was torn off. "Go to Hell!" He growled up at Kotomine.

Though he sorely needed their help, he still didn't give any sign of request to the other two, so great was his pride. It was very obvious, however, that he had, plain and simple, lost.

@Verite
@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

Frank hit the ground hard, then loud out an angry shout as his foot was torn off. "Go to Hell!" He growled up at Kotomine.

Though he sorely needed their help, he still didn't give any sign of request to the other two, so great was his pride. It was very obvious, however, that he had, plain and simple, lost.

@Verite
@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
Without any hesitation, Robin rushed forward to protect Frank who had been knocked down. While his own body was also dissolving at a steady rate, it seemed to be much slower than the soldier's disappearance, His fist flew forward towards the priest's cheek, hoping to catch him off-guard as he gloated down at the former soldier.

"Hang on, old man!" Minato joined in on the fray, aiming a stab at Kotomine's side.​

@Verite
@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
Without any hesitation, Robin rushed forward to protect Frank who had been knocked down. While his own body was also dissolving at a steady rate, it seemed to be much slower than the soldier's disappearance, His fist flew forward towards the priest's cheek, hoping to catch him off-guard as he gloated down at the former soldier.

"Hang on, old man!" Minato joined in on the fray, aiming a stab at Kotomine's side.​
Kotomine staggered back further a bit as Robin would punch him, if only more from the force pushing him back rather than recoiling in pain. It seemed that in this moment, from all the emotions that had once been pent up for so long that were now being released all at once, Kotomine could feel nothing but the ecstasy he felt right now. Pain didn't seem to be something he registered. Not when he had been shot at, and not when Minato would stab him. The rapier would seem to stab into Kotomine's body like butter, but the man hardly felt pained.

In response, he would give the younger man a sharp headbutt, knocking him back towards Frank and Robin, before extending his arms out.

"Get up! This is the last fight that at least one of us will face! Make it a good one and give it your all!" The man exclaimed. Through his shirt, you could see a dark, black object pulsating and beating rapidly. You could see his heart through his shirt and skin, astonishingly enough. Was this the result of his body rotting away?

The place around you shook. The Holy Grail roared a brief, high-pitched whine.

Stray debris fell. The path that you had taken from the cavern suddenly collapsed and fell into what seemed to be a bottomless pit below. There was nowhere else to go. This was the end of it all.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

Kotomine staggered back further a bit as Robin would punch him, if only more from the force pushing him back rather than recoiling in pain. It seemed that in this moment, from all the emotions that had once been pent up for so long that were now being released all at once, Kotomine could feel nothing but the ecstasy he felt right now. Pain didn't seem to be something he registered. Not when he had been shot at, and not when Minato would stab him. The rapier would seem to stab into Kotomine's body like butter, but the man hardly felt pained.

In response, he would give the younger man a sharp headbutt, knocking him back towards Frank and Robin, before extending his arms out.

"Get up! This is the last fight that at least one of us will face! Make it a good one and give it your all!" The man exclaimed. Through his shirt, you could see a dark, black object pulsating and beating rapidly. You could see his heart through his shirt and skin, astonishingly enough. Was this the result of his body rotting away?

Stray debris fell. The path that you had taken from the cavern suddenly collapsed and fell into what seemed to be a bottomless pit below. There was nowhere else to go. This was the end of it all.

Frank threw the gun at Kotomine's head.

@Verite
@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

@Verite
@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
As Minato fell back with a growl, Robin caught him by an arm and helped him keep his footing. It seemed the two weren't going to give up just because of a single headbutt or an ancient mythological item threatening to destroy them and the world all at once.

His heart... Just as blackened as his actions, and the perfect weakpoint... "Robin, keep his eyes on you..." Both fighters had caught the same possible weakness, and the tactician nodded at the younger man's whispered command. Surging forward once again, he began to launch into a flurry of punches and kicks, all aimed at keeping Kotomine's attention on him. Behind him at the same moment, Minato darted foward in attempt to slip within the priest's guard. His blade pointed upwards as he thrusted forward, hoping to pierce that darkened heart.

Ryner can physically feel the disappointment crushing down on him as he collapses to the ground, weakly looking up at the battle raging on
'And now I'm going to die for nothing. Am I truly that worthless? I can't even save one woman when it matters the most'
He clutches his wound tightly, coughing weakly as he closes his eyes, weak with blood loss

But not before a shimmering wall of blue magical energy formed between the group and Saber, attempting to block all the attacks people were launching at each other. And more importantly, to protect Ryan, who'd rushed to his side to save him

"H-Hey, look at you, kiddo" he says weakly, opening an eye and looking at Ryan "You're a brave one, aren't you?"
"G-Give me a minute and I'm sure I'll be back on my feet..." he murmurs

After a second, he'd sit up, his wound only mostly healed, and pat Ryan on the head "Good work, kid. Now, get to safety, I'd hate to be the reason a child got hurt in this fight"
He'd sigh, his hand moving upwards as he glares deep into Saber's eyes "I'm not holding back this time"
"If you think you can resist my power, then you'll have to prove to me by resisting my full strength! Show me you can resist more than a simple healing charm!"

Suddenly, his eyes would glow red as he'd smash through his own shield, his hand grabbing at Saber's throat forcibly
ryner_and_ferris_by_everardhell-d62gmn3.jpg

The true Alpha Stigma had awoken

His eyes bore into Saber as he raised his hand, Excalibur forming in it, as he shoves it deep into her shoulder, aiming to disable her arm to prevent her from fighting back

"Analyse Existence...And...Release"
He began going to work, erasing the magical corruption and the magic that controlled her, his eyes blazing with deep, dark red magic

"Begone, pathetic perversion of magic" he growls, his powers inteinsifying as he goes bout erasing every last molecule of energy that was forced upon her by Fiamma

He opened a series of Gates of Babylon around him slowly, his eyes locked with hers as he sneers

"Just in case you decide to find a way around this...You'll die before I let you hurt any of them"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mari
Saber had been caught off guard once again by Ryner making yet another bold attack in her direction. As far as she could tell it just seemed like no matter what she did or what this idiot suffered he'd keep getting up to be a persistent thorn in her side. With Pyro's flames burning away at her mana-enchanted armor and Gilgamesh's arsenal from his Gates of Babylon flying out and impaling her from different angles, it seemed that servant was in too much of a bind to prevent Ryner from grasping her by the throat. The red marks that had indicated Fiamma's control over he began to recede and tears could have been seen welling up in the knight's eyes as blood ran down from where Ryner had stabbed his own version of Excalibur into her shoulder.

"I..I didn't mean for it to end like this! I desired nothing more than to help your group! To make sure all of you survived this horrendous affair and returned to the places you once called home! I didn't ask to be taken under the influence of the very being who was responsible for this mess. I'm so sorry, Lon'qu.." The servant whimpered as she glanced over to wherever the warrior had been standing. "Your affection for me was true. I just wish it could have been in a different time..in a different place." The servant's eyes seemed to dull over before her other arm which had still been holding onto Excalibur began to glow and the red marks began to return despite Ryner's persistence.

"Which is why we'll die together! The boundaries of death are untouchable even by someone as powerful as Fiamma. It is there we can have the peace we were denied here!" The tears that had previously been running down Saber's face stained her cheeks as Excalibur continued to glow and for a moment, the Saber that Lon'qu had fallen in love with and not the Fiamma-posssed soldier smiled at him.

"I love you, Lon'qu."

tumblr_m5rnywppI91qa48df.jpg

"RAAAAAAARHH!"

Saber had unleashed her noble phantasm and with Ryner in such close proximity, there was no doubt that he would have been caught up in the blast radius. The gigantic blast continued forward unimpeded until it slammed into the shield that Ryner had set up before hand. Cracks could have been seen here and there but the shield ultimitely would have fufilled it's purpose and kept the others safe apart from a mild tremor shaking the ground beneath them. As the blast faded away however, there was a massive crater formed right where Saber and Ryner had been standing previously. If Lon'qu or any of the others looked around, they would have seen Saber's bloodied and battered body slumped up against a rock, no doubt having been flung there by the force of the explosion.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mari

7TJHARo.jpg

honestly, this is turning out a bit underwhelming for me.

not that i'm surprised, mind you. i've just seen kids with more ferocity than this guy.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

but, hey, it's the final battle, right?

maybe i'll just not hold back for once.

TCObrgQ.jpg

i'll stop clowning around, so to speak.

qAowe10.jpg

you guys are really screwing with things. turning universes upside down for... what, again?

honestly, i forget. might have fallen asleep during the explanation.

kind of pathetic, if you ask me.

TCObrgQ.jpg

all this was just wasted effort. a waste of both our time and yours...

1tPUfyu.jpg

... really, how did you THINK was gonna END?

c70CpkC.gif

srO2qIo.png

sxb2qA3.png

DRPu351.png

PKAco8n.png

9Dtf2fN.png

PKAco8n.png

n7zjvhT.png

l47bL1s.gif

LKnWL7G.png

wmrxqZX.png

SBkEEyl.png

l47bL1s.gif

se0pvRr.png

oVbaD5u.png

f15agXM.png

q5wn9rN.png

When... whatever the hell all this was is finally over, Sans appeared next to Misaka.

syhck4h.jpg

as fun as that was, i think this guy is gonna need a bit more than that, don't you think?

do your thing, kid.

Misaka wished she had words for whatever Sans had been doing, but she wasn't sure anyone at all could explain it. As far as she could tell, he'd just warped around a lot? Okay, whatever, the skeleton had a point-- it was time to break out the noble phantasm.

fXnLB5n.gif

"This is for my friends," muttered Misaka, electricity sparking around her. "This is for... everyone." After a few seconds of silence, the young electromaster seemed to hum, the amount of electricity coursing through her body increasing rapidly. The ground around her beginning to shake as if the power was threatening to explode out from Misaka at any moment. A wind picked up, this time stronger than any time you'd seen before. As this occurred, Misaka raised her right arm, holding a coin between her fingers. She then flicked the coin into the air, time seeming to slow as it jumped a foot into the air.

eioUWSJ.gif

As the coin fell back down toward her hand, Misaka grinned. This was an attack she'd performed many times before. Her signature attack, the one she was even named for. Once the coin was in position, Misaka flicked her finger, hitting the coin and practically exploding it. A great burst of wind and energy erupted from the coin, the small object looking akin to a bullet made of light as it soared through the air.

sz82moh.gif

Time seemed to suddenly lurched forward, as if the very fabric of the universe had been holding its breath. Misaka's attack was blindingly fast, slamming into Fiamma of the Right in under a second.​

Last edited:

@Verite
@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
As Minato fell back with a growl, Robin caught him by an arm and helped him keep his footing. It seemed the two weren't going to give up just because of a single headbutt or an ancient mythological item threatening to destroy them and the world all at once.

His heart... Just as blackened as his actions, and the perfect weakpoint... "Robin, keep his eyes on you..." Both fighters had caught the same possible weakness, and the tactician nodded at the younger man's whispered command. Surging forward once again, he began to launch into a flurry of punches and kicks, all aimed at keeping Kotomine's attention on him. Behind him at the same moment, Minato darted foward in attempt to slip within the priest's guard. His blade pointed upwards as he thrusted forward, hoping to pierce that darkened heart.
As the final battle raged on... the detective struggled to force herself onto her feet... her head hung low as those dark lines intensified on her face. She wasn't done yet... it seemed.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Verite
The gun hit him right smack in the face. Ow.

Still, Kotomine would manage to come around again just in time to defend himself from Minato's strikes, parrying and blocking the attacks that would come his way, as well as the final hit that would have likely killed him for all that you knew, the man grabbing Minato's hand firmly and gripping it with his powerful hand.

"You know... Who would have ever guessed that Executor Ciel had such a great number of Magic Circuits in her body? Her body holds a far greater amount of magical energy than even Rin," Kotomine said, his sadistic grin almost threatening to cause a rip in his face, "All the more ideal to absorb for the grace of the Holy Grail. Wouldn't you say?!" He exclaimed, before crushing Minato's hand as though it were a raisin, and performing a crescent kick, his foot slamming right into the young man's temple and sending him back a few!

With that, he would shift his attention towards Erika, who seemed to be up again, before beginning to walk towards her, lumbering and limping like a zombie, covering the object that seemed to be his black heart with his hand in the process.

33Z3ET6.gif

"Hoooh, so you're still conscious, young Furudo... You have an even greater constitution than I had imagined, though I suppose it is to be expected when you haven't been drained for as long as the others have," he spoke softly, beginning to tower over the girl as he inched closer to her.

"I've always been rather fond of you, truth be told. You, the intellectual rapist, who had the air of a villain. You remind me of my daughter in many ways. Just as young Robin reminds me of the idealistic hero of the ages, and Mr. Castle of the man I had faced many years ago, who swore to kill to save."

"Now... Fall!"

Raising his hand, he began to lower it down towards Erika's collar bone with the intention of smashing into it!

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @BarrenThin

The display of teamwork from Cinder and Kinuhata, whether deliberate or not, would catch Fiamma of the Right off-guard. Cinder's strikes would successfully clash against Fiamma's, giving Kinuhata the chance to make her move. Fortunately for the nitrogen-wielding Esper, the flames on the blade would be put out, and the blade would stop briefly as it would collide just about harmlessly into Kinuhata's Offense Armor. Still, he wasn't to be deterred.

It couldn't end like this. He had so much more that he needed to do!

"You will not... get in my way! I will save these worlds from the folly of man!!"

Drawing his sword back, he would quickly utter another spell.

"The Strike That Reaches Everything When Swung!"

Indeed, all of you would suddenly be blasted back several feet, though the strike could have been far stronger than it was, possibly a testament to all the power that had been lost as Fiamma of the Right began to suffer the strange infection from his right hand. Who knows what would happen if he were to lose the hand?

Either way, having used the spell to create some space for himself, Fiamma of the Right uttered yet another one.

"Scarlet Stone of Pexjarva!"

Before long, what seemed like invisible hands from the ground would suddenly give you all the sensation of ripping through your flesh and into your muscle. Those on the slower side could just about feel your joints being physically forced apart by the mysterious properties of the spell, as it seemed the magician intended to handicap you all quickly.

@coralprime @Jeremi @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @C.T. @Verite @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Nater Taters @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @york
Cinder Fall
@coralprime @Jeremi @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @C.T. @Verite @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Nater Taters @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Verite

Cinder reverted to dodging Fiamma's attacks for the time being, she appeared to be concentrating rather hard as her eyes glowed a brighter orange than they had ever done before... Moving her hands in a mysterious fashion until five glowing spots appears under and around Fiamma, glowing brighter and brighter until they suddenly detonated in a burst of lava, fire, and absolutely searing heat... It looked like Cinder was using stronger attacks now, risking taking a little more time, though, she had yet to use her "ultimate" attack...

Still, Kotomine would manage to come around again just in time to defend himself from Minato's strikes, parrying and blocking the attacks that would come his way, as well as the final hit that would have likely killed him for all that you knew, the man grabbing Minato's hand firmly and gripping it with his powerful hand.

"You know... Who would have ever guessed that Executor Ciel had such a great number of Magic Circuits in her body? Her body holds a far greater amount of magical energy than even Rin," Kotomine said, his sadistic grin almost threatening to cause a rip in his face, "All the more ideal to absorb for the grace of the Holy Grail. Wouldn't you say?!" He exclaimed, before crushing Minato's hand as though it were a raisin, and performing a crescent kick, his foot slamming right into the young man's temple and sending him back a few!

With that, he would shift his attention towards Erika, who seemed to be up again, before beginning to walk towards her, lumbering and limping like a zombie, covering the object that seemed to be his black heart with his hand in the process.

33Z3ET6.gif

"Hoooh, so you're still conscious, young Furudo... You have an even greater constitution than I had imagined, though I suppose it is to be expected when you haven't been drained for as long as the others have," he spoke softly, beginning to tower over the girl as he inched closer to her.

"I've always been rather fond of you, truth be told. You, the intellectual rapist, who had the air of a villain. You remind me of my daughter in many ways. Just as young Robin reminds me of the idealistic hero of the ages, and Mr. Castle of the man I had faced many years ago, who swore to kill to save."

"Now... Fall!"

Raising his hand, he began to lower it down towards Erika's collar bone with the intention of smashing into it!

Though there was no real sensation of pain, Minato could still feel the familiar sting in his mind as a portion of his body was crushed. Releasing a howl of pained rage, he landed in a heap before picking himself up, his sword dropping as his hand was erased. He no longer cared though, only wanting to rip apart Kotomine for what he had said.

As Minato charged forward to tackle their foe once again, his remaining hand pulling out his Evoker, Robin heard the words that the priest spoke to Erika. After a moment of stunned silence, he suddenly realized what was about to occur and his hands flew into a flurry of motion, "Get away from her, you freak!" No tome was within his hands, but the sudden declaration of force, pure uncontrolled emotions, poured out in a wave at Kotomine, hopefully blasting him away. While not an impossibility with the tactician's magic, such spells took much greater power and already, he could the drain on his body as his bones began to slowly disappear within his own body.​

33Z3ET6.gif

"Now... Fall!"

Though there was no real sensation of pain, Minato could still feel the familiar sting in his mind as a portion of his body was crushed. Releasing a howl of pained rage, he landed in a heap before picking himself up, his sword dropping as his hand was erased. He no longer cared though, only wanting to rip apart Kotomine for what he had said.

As Minato charged forward to tackle their foe once again, his remaining hand pulling out his Evoker, Robin heard the words that the priest spoke to Erika. After a moment of stunned silence, he suddenly realized what was about to occur and his hands flew into a flurry of motion, "Get away from her, you freak!" No tome was within his hands, but the sudden declaration of force, pure uncontrolled emotions, poured out in a wave at Kotomine, hopefully blasting him away. While not an impossibility with the tactician's magic, such spells took much greater power and already, he could the drain on his body as his bones began to slowly disappear within his own body.​
Regardless of what occurred, a flash of immense purple surrounded Erika like a reflective surface to give her momentary projection. Was she... summoning her Scythe of Truth without the usage of any special Truths? By doing so... she was using her powers as a Witch of Truth... sometime that could accelerate her own demise.

ErikaBow_zpsnm9t3asj.png

"... allow me... to make use... of myself here... sure, I have made mistakes... and fail at being... a true detective... but now... I'll become a useful Piece... just like... what Lady Bernkastel had envisioned me.... what everyone envisions of me!"

A hoarse laugh came from the girl, guess she wanted to go out with a show-stopper.

"Now... show me a good time... KIREI KOTOMINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

She didn't care if she would die during or after this fight, she was going to give it her all. Fighting through the pain that was pounding throughout her body from this forced adrenaline, Erika swung the scythe as if it were that light and quick to use, weaving in ways that it looked like she were creating purple ribbons with every slash she would aim for the so-called priest.

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
00caf27f6e448dc9ef447324a1e67b7b.png

The stretch of land before them seemed to extend endlessly into the distance. Eve squinted her crimson eyes, scanning the area for the sight of any others from their group. Ilona, on the other hand, kept her eyes on the ground and her arms wrapped around herself as she shivered lightly. Noticing this, Eve glanced over at the princess. "Is something the matter?" she questioned, wondering it Ilona was afraid.

The small blonde rubbed her arms. "I'm cold; it's cold here. There's no sunlight and... I just don't like it here," Ilona told Eve, wishing that she had a coat or something else to keep her warm. But more importantly, she just wished that this murder game would be over already. She wished to return home, or at least anywhere but here--hopefully a nice place--if her powers of teleportation allowed it.

Sighing, the bioweapon almost felt bad for the girl. She sprouted a pair of wings from her back yet again and glanced to her. "I'm going to fly us. Maybe then we'll find the others faster." Hesitantly, Ilona looked up at the other blonde and nodded before approaching her. Eve wrapped her arms around the girl and told Ilona to do the same. "Hang on tight."

kvjmXYN.png

Eve took off into the sky, flapping her pure white wings. Ilona clung tightly to the other female watching the ground below as they made it further up into the purple sky. As Ilona watched the ground, however, from a distance she spotted one of the skeleton brothers. A smile crossed her face, and she grew excited at the sight of Sans display--not to mention his little shout out to her. She began to wriggle in Eve's grasp, forgetting to hang on. "Wah, Eve, look! There's Sans! Wait, is he... teleporting!? By the suns light, that's amazing! I-I need to see him again! Maybe he can teach me how to control my--"

aZnR5qi.jpg

"Stop squirming!" Eve suddenly cried. "I don't want to drop you."

Ilona pouted. "B-But, my friend is over ther--"

"We can't land in the middle of a fight. We're going to find somewhere safer to hide out."

Despite Ilona's protesting, Eve continued to fly along, eventually discovering the cavern where Minato's group resided. She landed there, allowing her wings to disappear. She then sat Ilona down and began to walk forward. "I hear people in here, and maybe this place will be safer than being out in the open."

Ilona hesitated, but perked up when she heard Minato's voice call out to her. "S-Sir Minato!" she cried, rushing toward him. She gasped, however, realizing there was a battle going on in front of them between Kotomine and the others.

"Don't get too close!" Eve warned, following behind Ilona.

@Atomyk @Verite @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

Saber had been caught off guard once again by Ryner making yet another bold attack in her direction. As far as she could tell it just seemed like no matter what she did or what this idiot suffered he'd keep getting up to be a persistent thorn in her side. With Pyro's flames burning away at her mana-enchanted armor and Gilgamesh's arsenal from his Gates of Babylon flying out and impaling her from different angles, it seemed that servant was in too much of a bind to prevent Ryner from grasping her by the throat. The red marks that had indicated Fiamma's control over he began to recede and tears could have been seen welling up in the knight's eyes as blood ran down from where Ryner had stabbed his own version of Excalibur into her shoulder.

"I..I didn't mean for it to end like this! I desired nothing more than to help your group! To make sure all of you survived this horrendous affair and returned to the places you once called home! I didn't ask to be taken under the influence of the very being who was responsible for this mess. I'm so sorry, Lon'qu.." The servant whimpered as she glanced over to wherever the warrior had been standing. "Your affection for me was true. I just wish it could have been in a different time..in a different place." The servant's eyes seemed to dull over before her other arm which had still been holding onto Excalibur began to glow and the red marks began to return despite Ryner's persistence.

"Which is why we'll die together! The boundaries of death are untouchable even by someone as powerful as Fiamma. It is there we can have the peace we were denied here!" The tears that had previously been running down Saber's face stained her cheeks as Excalibur continued to glow and for a moment, the Saber that Lon'qu had fallen in love with and not the Fiamma-posssed soldier smiled at him.

"I love you, Lon'qu."

"RAAAAAAARHH!"

Saber had unleashed her noble phantasm and with Ryner in such close proximity, there was no doubt that he would have been caught up in the blast radius. The gigantic blast continued forward unimpeded until it slammed into the shield that Ryner had set up before hand. Cracks could have been seen here and there but the shield ultimitely would have fufilled it's purpose and kept the others safe apart from a mild tremor shaking the ground beneath them. As the blast faded away however, there was a massive crater formed right where Saber and Ryner had been standing previously. If Lon'qu or any of the others looked around, they would have seen Saber's bloodied and battered body slumped up against a rock, no doubt having been flung there by the force of the explosion.

"..."

"..."

"..."

No words as Lon'qu watched the events happen before him from everything.

"I..........Love you too......" he gets out before Saber used her Noble Phantasm. He just stood there while appearing emotionless on the outside at first it was clear he was a wreck on the inside. He dropped the lance Donny had tossed him and fell to his knees. What a coward he was to be so helpless in this situation. To not save the one he loved from taking herself out to in the end save the others. He bowed his head and seemed like he was going to cry before he pauses with his head still bowed. This was a lot like Ke'ri right now. He had failed to protect her much like how he's failed to protect Saber.

"..."

"..."

"...No..."

"...It shall not end like this!"

Lon'qu broke into a sprint suddenly having gotten up as he sprinted to where Saber's bloody and battered body was. That old oaf's words playing in his head about destiny and to an extent fate being complete hogwash.He knew that if that oaf were here right now he'd be finding a way to save Saber and so shall Lon'qu. Once he made it to her body he'd take a glance over before looking back at Ryan and even pointing at her.

"You have healing powers correct? See if you can do anything about these wounds..."

He then glanced at Ryner.

"Do you know any magic that could help us out?" He would speak while on one knee right next to Saber's body seeing if she even had any life left in her.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Wedge Antilles @Mari

"My, my. How heated you all are," Fiamma of the Right simply replied to those who would speak to him, not even flinching when Kizaru would fire his laser right by him and destroy the throne, focusing on Cinder at the moment, seemingly more surprised at the woman's words, as he would raise an eyebrow in response, "The priest is still alive? Tch, and what's more, he's residing in the Star of Bethlehem right now? That wretch... Once I'm through with all of you, it looks like I'll have some loose ends to tie, and then finally, I..." He spoke, giving a deathly serious look all of a sudden.

"I will destroy this world and create it anew with this power," the magician spoke firmly, raising his Right Hand of the Crimson Moon. The right hand of the Arch Demon that had passed some time ago.

Before long, his face would shift back to the deceivingly benign smile. The smile that bore no ill will, yet an expression that conveyed an evil that possibly did not realize the magnitude of his evil, extending his right arm to all of you as it would glow with red light as more attacks would come his way.

p2SrA5c.png

"The Strike That Ends Everything It Touches."

With his power, Misaka's electricity, as well as any other attack that would come his way, would suddenly dissipate, and all of your bodies would be blown away by what would feel like an immensely powerful force hitting you all, knocking you back several feet. As the name implied, it seemed that Fiamma of the Right had the intention of ending the fight before it could even become a fight.

But things didn't go his way there.

Despite what the name would imply, whether by some stroke of luck or a miracle, you were all still alive. More than alive, despite the lingering pain that remained, like an annoying bodyache, it was as though not much had happened. Underwhelming for an attack that's name claimed to be able to fell everything in one hit. This would come as a surprise to Fiamma himself, his face growing pale and his expression turning somewhat panicked as he stepped back, looking at his right hand.

"What...!? How did you all survive that?! No... Not now! Not... Aaaagh!" He would exclaim, before suddenly groaning in pain and clutching his hand. If you looked closely enough, some of you might even be able to see his veins sticking out, surging with the red energy, as though the evil was beginning to overcome and infect him. This power of the Arch Demon that had been given to him was now working against him.

"Not... now! Was this all a part of that damned priest's plan?! Or did you all find some way to exploit the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon?!" He asked in an accusing manner, gritting his teeth in anger and pain as he would point his finger, specifically at the final Agent that stood alongside you, "WAS THIS YOUR DOING, SATSUKI KIRYUUIN?!"

"Tch... it won't matter. I'll destroy you all, even if my powers are weakened here! Sulfur Rain Will Scorch the Earth!" He exclaimed, casting another spell before what looked like arrows, fifty of them to be exact, would suddenly materialize behind Fiamma of the Right, and then fire straight at all of you. The arrows seemed to have a heavily caustic nature, as observed when every arrow that would land into the ground would seem to bleed through the ground, as though it were acidic.​

"..."

The ultimate authority of all that lied within the purview of Honnoji Academy was silent, her eyes lidded close. Kiryuin would say nothing, standing tall with pride, staunch even against the oppressive entity that was Fiamma of the Right. Even against his meaningless attack, as the arrows neared. It mattered not. Bakuzan appeared in hand, the arrows in front swiftly diverted from their trajectory for her person.

Her eyes flashed open, intense furor raging clearly within.

ApHLsnf.gif

"So what if it was I? So what if it wasn't? Does it matter? It matters not. Mayhaps it matters to the likes of you. Nonetheless, while I may have not done my duty adequately, I know one thing for certain. That I will dispense justice. Alongside many others, comrades of circumstances. You will have what you deserve!!!"

An uncharacteristic, savage growl escaped from Kiryuin Satsuki, as her right hand crept for her left shoulder. Cacophonous snapping followed, the sound effect clearly played up for dramatic impact.

bRTP4tx.gif

A blinding flash of azure blue followed and within scant moments that passed, Satsuki appeared once more, clad in her iconic battle attire. Her features were still the same, seemingly frozen in stone, a severe scowl with brows furrowed immensely so that it appeared they'd meet. She may have hated her mother with all that she was, every fiber of her being.

Fiamma of the Right came second after.

A bellow erupted from Kiryuin, accentuated by the gale-force winds her monstrous ki typically emanated.

V3cSxu7.gif

"Try as you might, struggle as you will, proclaim your superiority as much as you like: the end is nigh for you. Allow me to demonstrate my resolve. Allow me to share the very core of my beliefs. Allow me to ingrain a most wondrous, meaningful visage into your mind's eye of those that have placed their beliefs in me. Those that have placed their faith in me. Their loyalty in me. Their lives in my hands."

Down came Bakuzan, the air rippling under its very blade with a whistling moan.

"I AM NOT ALONE!!!"

As if on cue, a scene indeed most wondrous formed before Fiamma of the Right, before the others. Something out of this world, something that Kiryuin Satsuki would usually never be able to do. Something the Murder Games conferred in her. Something she was immensely grateful for, for it gave her the ability to truly demonstrate her fervent resolve in tangible form.

wMyybhM.gif

The entirety of Honnoji Academy appeared, all its denizens.

They appeared without a question, completely battle ready and willing without a doubt. They needn't know why they were called, they would come regardless. And they would serve. Gamagoori stood tall and powerful, his immense frame incredibly imposing all on its own. Sangeyama stood sidelong, glancing to the side with the cool air of a hardened samurai, his wooden blade out at the ready. Jakuzure stood at the front, hands on her hips with her ridiculously oversized hat propped on tight. She'd a genuine shit eating grin. Inumuta whiled away on his electronics, utterly impassive as to the proceedings of the scene before himself.

Kiryuin Satsuki looked on with sheer satisfaction, before she spoke once more.

MsprVYW.gif

"Students of Honnoji Academy!" Her eyes flickered to Matoi for a millisecond before back, indicating she included even her. "Today is a day of incredible importance. Today is the day you shall demonstrate your ironclad determination, your resolve, your heart! All in the name of justice, all in the name of that is right! Today, we shall avenge those cruelly manipulated and slain in these games! Today, you will act in their stead, you will be their instrument of rage and vengeance. Today, we will end the Murder Games!"

And without further ado, without another word from their mistress: the students launched a devastating assault, hundreds taking to the front. It mattered not if the one stars fell, they would pave the way for the others, the stepping stones to those that would act in their stead. The leaders of the clubs, second stars, would mount their attack, bolstered with their Two Star Goku uniforms, ravaging Fiamma of the Right amid a ridiculous bullet-hell of attacks. Then followed the next assault, the Two Stars' betters. The warriors four, the dear compatriots and companions of her majesty. The Four Devas!

Gamagoori was the first, landing before Fiamma with a thunderous explosion, his size made starkly clear to the Right Hand. A sneer was emblazoned across his features before he hefted the trunks that consisted his arms, as savage whips adorned with rending spikes erupted for Fiamma of the Right, assailing and wrapping him. That was not the end, as a savage pummeling followed and was marked with the giant's disappearance, leaving him spinning and readily open for the next assault--

**BLARE**

A sonic purgatory was forged upon the very top of Fiamma, the handiwork of one Jakuzure. Aloft sky-high within her impressive machina of musical motifs, as she prolonged the assault with a barrage of sonic tones and musical instruments that doubled as projectiles.

And without an inexplicable reason, the musical came to a stop as Jakuzure vacated the premises, with a man in blue standing before Fiamma. Inumuta, who glanced over the other impassively, before an armor of pixelated blue formed in planes all across his person. Suddenly, it appeared as if there were multiples of he and Fiamma would be subjected to yet another pummeling from what seemed to be many when it was one.

And he too disappeared with no visible reason, as another stood in place, repleting him for now. Sangeyama, the punk warrior of the Four Devas, master of the sword and proud swordsmans. His features were laden with a smirk, as a hand crept to his boken and--

In a flash, he was on him, ravaging him with stabs and slaps of the boken, his appearance completely different now. Vital areas would be struck, knees and joints assaulted with no mercy, and more. Usually he fought with honor.

Today, he fought for Lady Satsuki.

And with the final attack, he replaced his boken into within its sheath, stepping back for now... before he glanced to behind, stepping to the side. "It's all yours." He uttered before he disappeared.

Who had he spoken to? It would be made clear in the next instant--

EuWbZOQ.gif

She would not let her subordinates fight alone. They were not alone! And in a single blow, she delivered all her feelings, all their feelings in the attack...

Meanwhile, off to the side stood a very familiar figure, haphazardly close to Ryuko with a cheerful expression. Her hair was brown, almost a bob cut. Her outfit was a school outfit, sailor in design with hues of white and light blue. She cried out suddenly.

"You can do it, Ryuko-chan!!!"

hj2Fo9v.gif

And with her encouragement delivered, she'd vanish slowly from sight, a bright smile on her features with a nod of assurance. Mako Mankanshoku was supremely confident in her best friend, in that she would succeed!

@Verite @C.T. @Everyone​

"I love you, Lon'qu."

"RAAAAAAARHH!"

Ryner winces, his body being crushed against the forcefield he'd set up. He lay, slumped over, blood seeping his mouth once again as he coughs, staring at her body "N-No..."

"Th-This isn't how it's meant to be!" he manages through a clenched jaw, crawling toward her body slowly, his body using every ounce of strength it could muster to push onward
Claw after claw his hands scraped away dirt as he moved closer, inch by inch, until he was near enough to touch her

His hand rested upon her shoulder as he tried to use Ryan's healing gift

"I-I'll do what I can, Lon'Qu...Maybe me and Ryan can save her if we work together"

Tears streamed down his face as he sat, unsure of what to say to everyone, he knew Ryan wouldn't take well to this, she was young, she shouldn't have to see it, Reece too, wouldn't deal with it well, she knew how Ryner felt about being unable to do anything to help, and surely knew how deep this loss cut him, Lon'Qu had lost a great deal himself, more than Ryner. And Donny was Lon'Qu's friend, he'd feel this loss greatly too. Even Gilgamesh would be upset by her death, surely, he knew her before anyone else did, and even if he looked at her as a pet, he would be disheartened by her death

The other two were the ones who nearly caused him to fly into a rage
"I couldn't save her, yet you two get to parade about all lovey dovey"
"Fuck you"

Ryner stands weakly, his body beaten and bloody, with bruises forming on his skin as he climbs out of the crater, not looking either of them in the eye
"Murderers get to be happier than good, honest men who put their lives on the line to save all of us..."
He spits on the floor, a mouthful of blood splattering against the rocks under him
"I'm going to find whoever's in charge of this game. And I'm going to kill them, and everything they stood for...With or without your help"
"And I'll tell you now, Pyro...if you turn on us, and try to kill me, I will smear you across the floor quicker than you can blink"

"Do I make myself perfectly fucking clear?!"

@Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum

Regardless of what occurred, a flash of immense purple surrounded Erika like a reflective surface to give her momentary projection. Was she... summoning her Scythe of Truth without the usage of any special Truths? By doing so... she was using her powers as a Witch of Truth... sometime that could accelerate her own demise.

ErikaBow_zpsnm9t3asj.png

"... allow me... to make use... of myself here... sure, I have made mistakes... and fail at being... a true detective... but now... I'll become a useful Piece... just like... what Lady Bernkastel had envisioned me.... what everyone envisions of me!"

A hoarse laugh came from the girl, guess she wanted to go out with a show-stopper.

"Now... show me a good time... KIREI KOTOMINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

She didn't care if she would die during or after this fight, she was going to give it her all. Fighting through the pain that was pounding throughout her body from this forced adrenaline, Erika swung the scythe as if it were that light and quick to use, weaving in ways that it looked like she were creating purple ribbons with every slash she would aim for the so-called priest.

Kotomine's hand would be halted as Minato would attempt to tackle him. Though the man was far too big to be effectively downed, even if he had been severely weakened at this moment, Minato would successfully manage to at least give him pause and push him back a bit, as did Robin's move. And then the show would end with the next move.

Erika's move.

With a flash, the scythe managed to precisely cut the vulnerable heart of Kotomine's, the organ exploding and leaking through his shirt, the man bleeding excessively as black blood poured all over, eliciting a loud, pained grunt from him as he skidded back several feet. With his heart destroyed, one would think that he was effectively down for the count in an instant.

Yet still, he stood.

And he smiled.

With an expression that was no longer openly crazed, Kirei Kotomine gave a deceivingly benign smile as he looked down at you all, making no further move.

2dpKVCH.jpg

"Perfect... It's all perfect," he spoke softly, barely above a whisper, yet you would all be able to hear it clearly.

"If there was anyone who I would have liked to kill me... It would have been you all."

Kirei Kotomine as a man who found solace in pain. Not just the pain of others, but his own as well.

"Despair like this is... bittersweet," he said, before convulsing a bit and puking out a small amount of blood, though still, he stood firmly on his two feet, "So this is what it feels like to die... and be able to see it coming. It's quite disappointing..."

"Congratulations. You have won the Murder Game. It's quite a pity... If only my body hadn't become degraded like this... Perhaps I could have won. Perhaps I could have killed you all myself, and finally discover what it would have been like to kill someone as close to me as my late wife..."

Claudia...

"But alas, perhaps there are things people are better off not knowing. Wouldn't you all agree?" He asked as he fell to his knees, his body giving in to the extensive damage, "I had always felt that there was more I should want to say at the end of this life, but I never could bring myself to figure out what those words would be... Attempting to find forgiveness for living my life the way I had been created... Accepting my fate and who I was... But I feel nothing."

"At the end of the day, my emotions are void. Just like my existence. In the end, we are all meaningless specks of dust within the multiverse, and even smaller specks with no more worth than an individual atom within the hyperverse."

"... But I am content. Ten years ago, I had realized the purpose of my existence. And now... I have finally fulfilled that purpose. The Murder Games are no longer a creation of the Arch Demon. Rather... the Murder Games will be proof that I existed. Not the Kirei Kotomine in the next world. Not the Kirei Kotomine in the other world. But myself. The Kirei Kotomine that existed before you all... definitely existed. That fact must definitely be true, and there will be no denying it."

Looking up, he gave one last smile.

"Simply by the continued existence of the Murder Games... this level of reasoning is possible for Kirei Kotomine. Wouldn't you all agree?"

Suddenly, his eyes would bulge a bit as he would puke some more blood, before his arms would give way for the final time. With a soft thud, his body hit the ground. Without anyone to bury him, his life ended.

Kirei Kotomine died.

The Kirei Kotomine that existed before you all was now dead.

There was no mistaking it.

But even so, because of his legacy... Nothing would ever be the same again for the multiverse. He had left his mark upon it all. Who knew what his ultimate goal ever was? Did he even know what he wanted in life? To create the ultimate suffering... but was continuing the Murder Games all that was needed? Even he didn't know if what he had done was good enough for him, and now he will never know.

Perhaps nobody would.

The environment around you continued to rumble. The way back to the cavern was gone, lost in the bottomless pit below. The only thing you could now was move forward, towards the Holy Grail, and see what would happen then.

Status
Not open for further replies.