Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank didn't feel too shocked at what felt like a gun being pressed to the back of his head. Stuff like that just happened in Murder. He didn't quite know who it was that was responsible, though. He didn't turn around, and most certainly didn't give her the girl. Instead, he answered. "A wanton killer, eh?" Frank paused, looking Accelerator over. "... Maybe once, but not anymore." He looked straight ahead, ready to be shot at any moment. Death actually gave him pause, now. He had something to lose. He didn't let that stop him, though.

"I didn't believe in redemption before, either. I didn't believe someone could truly go back from the dark. That included me. Hell, at the end of the day, I hated myself just as much as the scum I hunted. Then someone came into my life. Someone that helped close wounds that had been open for a very long time." Frank was assuming a lot here, but he ran with it. "Someone that is to me what this little girl is to Accelerator. Someone that showed me that, even for all the blood on me, I could still wash it out. It's a work in progress. I'm still learning, so to speak."

"There isn't anything I wouldn't do for that girl." He stared straight at Accelerator now. "I'd go back to what I was. I'd kill all of you. I'd die." He still didn't budge.

"... And I know what I'd do if I lost her."

"I won't let that happen to anyone else. I won't let you take her. So... go ahead. Shoot me. Only way you're getting her from me."

@Verite
@Atomyk
@Jeremi
@The Silver Paladin
@The Tactician
"... Idiot," the girl could only respond distastefully to Frank, poking the old man in the back of the head again with her gun, "You're certainly a lot of talk. But Misaka doesn't have time for this," she sighed, seeming to refer to herself, using "Misaka" in place of the pronoun "I," similar to the girl with goggles back in Academy City, though she didn't seem to have the same speech pattern.

"Misaka won't ask again. Give me the girl. This is your last chance," she persisted, "Or would you deny Misaka Worst the chance to meet her dear sister, Last Order, for the first time ever? What kinda scumbag does that, huuuh? Though Misaka supposes it should be good enough that Misaka gets to meet her original over there," the girl who called herself "Misaka Worst" said, briefly gesturing towards Mikoto over a few meters away, "Still, Misaka was sent here by the General Superintendent of Academy City himself to fulfill a job, and fulfill a job Misaka will."

"Misaka really doesn't get it... What makes you so willing to risk your life for someone you only just met? What does that girl mean to you anyway, huh? And that special someone you mentioned? They melt your icy heart or somethin'?"

@BarrenThin @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician

"... Idiot," the girl could only respond distastefully to Frank, poking the old man in the back of the head again with her gun, "You're certainly a lot of talk. But Misaka doesn't have time for this," she sighed, seeming to refer to herself, using "Misaka" in place of the pronoun "I," similar to the girl with goggles back in Academy City, though she didn't seem to have the same speech pattern.

"Misaka won't ask again. Give me the girl. This is your last chance," she persisted, "Or would you deny Misaka Worst the chance to meet her dear sister, Last Order, for the first time ever? What kinda scumbag does that, huuuh? Though Misaka supposes it should be good enough that Misaka gets to meet her original over there," the girl who called herself "Misaka Worst" said, briefly gesturing towards Mikoto over a few meters away, "Still, Misaka was sent here by the General Superintendent of Academy City himself to fulfill a job, and fulfill a job Misaka will."

"Misaka really doesn't get it... What makes you so willing to risk your life for someone you only just met? What does that girl mean to you anyway, huh? And that special someone you mentioned? They melt your icy heart or somethin'?"

"... Why am I not surprised the cute girl who needed help is evil?" Minato groaned in annoyance as he pointed his blade at the girl, aiming to keep her back from Frank. It seemed any desire to help her had disappeared as soon as she threatened the rest of the group, "Don't make me hurt you. I'd rather not hurt anyone else if its unneeded."

Cinder Fall
@Verite
tumblr_inline_neegbmjblE1sk47ji.png

Cinder huffed "The sooner the better..." she muttered, looked up as she put her hands on her hips, nodding a little.​
ZKwHazI.png

"Spoilsport. I was hoping you'd say no and we could have a fun little chat together like I did with the last girl. What a shame you all had to be anti-social," the tattooed young man said, scratching the back of his head, before turning around and beginning to walk off, "Now that the presence of my influence has been detected, I can't stay here, so you're lucky. The spell that that sunglasses guy put on is warding me off already, so I'm gonna have to bounce..."

"Looks like the only way to win now is to hope that that man makes good on his promise," Avenger sighed ominously, before disappearing into the darkness that surrounded Cinder. And then her vision would go white.

With the evil influence on Cinder gone, it appeared that she had successfully been purified. When her vision would come back to her, she would find herself back in the plane that Tsuchimikado had dragged her back into, the young man seeming to be bleeding from the mouth.

rHL5Gpk.png

"There... Feel better yet?"

@york

Last edited:
"... Why am I not surprised the cute girl who needed help is evil?" Minato groaned in annoyance as he pointed his blade at the girl, aiming to keep her back from Frank. It seemed any desire to help her had disappeared as soon as she threatened the rest of the group, "Don't make me hurt you. I'd rather not hurt anyone else if its unneeded."
Misaka Worst took pause for a moment, glancing over at the blade with a bored expression, and then tilting her head as she would direct her attention straight to Minato, putting on something of a huff. "Now, isn't that ungentlemanly-like? Not like how you presented yourself earlier. You wouldn't really hurt Misaka, would ya? C'mon, Misaka's just doing her job after all. It's nothing personal~" She said somewhat teasingly, her lips curling into a smile even though it would seem like she was at a disadvantage here.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Atomyk

Misaka Worst took pause for a moment, glancing over at the blade with a bored expression, and then tilting her head as she would direct her attention straight to Minato, putting on something of a huff. "Now, isn't that ungentlemanly-like? Not like how you presented yourself earlier. You wouldn't really hurt Misaka, would ya? C'mon, Misaka's just doing her job after all. It's nothing personal~" She said somewhat teasingly, her lips curling into a smile even though it would seem like she was at a disadvantage here.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Atomyk
"Gentlemanly behavior is for people who don't threaten my friends," The blade's tip drew closer to Worst as he returned the smile with a twisted scowl, "You're lucky I'm even giving you a chance to walk away. Now, do you want to take that chance or do you want me to summon Thanatos again?"

"Gentlemanly behavior is for people who don't threaten my friends," The blade's tip drew closer to Worst as he returned the smile with a twisted scowl, "You're lucky I'm even giving you a chance to walk away. Now, do you want to take that chance or do you want me to summon Thanatos again?"
With a sigh, Worst would relent, eventually dropping her gun and putting her hands up into the air. "Fine, then. Misaka surrenders. Boo, you're no fun after all. And here Misaka was about to let you cop a feel too for your troubles fighting the Accelerator, but it looked like everything backfired," she sighed, slowly backing away from Frank.

"There. Now you all see that I wasn't the only villain around. Though I suppose I didn't really do much to indicate such," Accelerator mumbled, pocketing his hands as he appeared to have calmed down.

"Old man... Castle, was it? How'd you find Last Order?"

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

Last edited:

Some of this gave Frank pause, but not enough to get him to change positions. At the questions, he looked down at the girl in his arms. He we more than one person in her. On the one hand, he saw Lisa, as he did in most young girls. For that alone, he'd die for her. Taking Accelerator into account, though, he saw Rin, and, in Accelerator, himself. If he died here, he wanted to die steering the boy off of his path.

The old man was practically ignoring Worst, now. "Accelerator, you may have done some fucked up things. I don't know. I did, too, though. Thanks to my own Last Order, though, I'm better off. I'm that much closer bring the man I was thirty years ago." He discreetly shifted Last Order onto one arm, the other grasping his pistol. "Don't forget that, okay?"

Then, the situation was resolved. He put the pistol away, and nodded to Minato in thanks before he answered the question with something of a shaken air. Huh. Death may have really rattled him, this time. "Another participant and I got her and a few other hostages away from the soldiers in that town. She wanted to see you."

@Verite
@Atomyk
@Jeremi
@The Silver Paladin
@The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: Verite
As Pyro would shoot his fireball, the guards in the distance suddenly rushing towards the site in the distance to investigate in alarm in the meantime. It seemed that Mari's plan had worked, so now was the time to take this opportunity while it lasted!

To Mari, the girl nodded.

tmi43.png

"Yes, I can move," Index replied, before beginning to make her way out of the shack, "Ah... where exactly are we going again though? Where is Touma?"

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Bomb @The Tactician

"Well, now that I think about it, I did catch of glance of Touma headed for the clearing? I suppose we go check that area and see if he and the others are there, hm?"

Erika didn't waste the moment to share this detail, now that she's remembered it when they first got here.

@Mari @Verite @Wedge Antilles @Bomb @The Tactician

• Useful
Reactions: Mari
Some of this gave Frank pause, but not enough to get him to change positions. At the questions, he looked down at the girl in his arms. He we more than one person in her. On the one hand, he saw Lisa, as he did in most young girls. For that alone, he'd die for her. Taking Accelerator into account, though, he saw Rin, and, in Accelerator, himself. If he died here, he wanted to die steering the boy off of his path.

The old man was practically ignoring Worst, now. "Accelerator, you may have done some fucked up things. I don't know. I did, too, though. Thanks to my own Last Order, though, I'm better off. I'm that much closer bring the man I was thirty years ago." He discreetly shifted Last Order onto one arm, the other grasping his pistol. "Don't forget that, okay?"

Then, the situation was resolved. He put the pistol away, and nodded to Minato in thanks before he answered the question with something of a shaken air. Huh. Death may have really rattled him, this time. "Another participant and I got her and a few other hostages away from the soldiers in that town. She wanted to see you."

@Verite
@Atomyk
@Jeremi
@The Silver Paladin
@The Tactician
"I see... Thanks," he nodded quietly. It was, perhaps, the first time he had ever given thanks out loud. As he would take the girl called Last Order off Frank's hands, he would gently cradle her, the beast inside him seeming to have calmed down just like that.

"I... need to get her somewhere. I don't know why you came here, old man, but I guess I'm glad that you did," he spoke, before repositioning the girl so that she rode on his back, before making his way over to Misaka Worst, sharply grabbing her by the arm and beginning to leave the area, "I'm gonna have to go find someone who can cure her of her... sickness, and I'm sure this broad will help."

"H-Hey, let Misaka go!"

"Whatever you're looking for... I'll just say that up ahead, past where I came from, I noticed something... weird goin' on there. I can't describe it, so maybe it'd do you some good to see for yourself," Accelerator suggested to you all, before abruptly leaving the area, "Sorry, Railgun. Looks like I made a scene again in front of your little sisters..."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @BarrenThin @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin

"Uh... it's a long story. Just to put it simply, most of us aren't really from around here, and by that, I mean that we're all not from this particular Fragment... or world if that makes any more sense."

He didn't try go to into the nitty gritty details. It was just a lot to explain in one sitting, and Battler wasn't that much of a good person for explanations compared to his detective partner.

tumblr_m9lql9pEpS1qd06lm.png

"And before I forget, my name's Battler Ushiromiya, the Endless Sorcerer."

@Kaykay @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Hospes
"Shiage Hamazura," the young man introduced himself in return, nodding at Battler, "Listen... Uh, I don't exactly know why you came here, but if you're looking for something specific, I noticed some weird energy readings on the enemy radars a little ways over there," he said, pointing over in the direction of the Clearing, "I think it's something bad, so if that's what you and Kinuhata are here for, I'd suggest looking over there. But be careful. Certainly can't be anything good."

"Well, I guess I have no place to say this, but you better take care of yourself. Especially you, Kinuhata. Got it?" Hamazura asked sternly, pointing a finger at the young Esper.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Hospes @Crimson Spartan

qYz_h4o9BWLBNcNX8OkSXSQ7crt2bnHwysqnT7TZBT0

"I see... Thanks," he nodded quietly. It was, perhaps, the first time he had ever given thanks out loud. As he would take the girl called Last Order off Frank's hands, he would gently cradle her, the beast inside him seeming to have calmed down just like that.

MmyJyVOAhX6NEjdxwe7OU5nlQkISsWlK-Vzh30b01hI

"I... need to get her somewhere. I don't know why you came here, old man, but I guess I'm glad that you did," he spoke, before repositioning the girl so that she rode on his back, before making his way over to Misaka Worst, sharply grabbing her by the arm and beginning to leave the area, "I'm gonna have to go find someone who can cure her of her... sickness, and I'm sure this broad will help."

"H-Hey, let Misaka go!"

"Whatever you're looking for... I'll just say that up ahead, past where I came from, I noticed something... weird goin' on there. I can't describe it, so maybe it'd do you some good to see for yourself," Accelerator suggested to you all, before abruptly leaving the area, "Sorry, Railgun. Looks like I made a scene again in front of your little sisters..."

Frank watched Accelerator go with a lurking sadness. The boy really was like him, in more than one way. Maybe this Last Order would keep him from getting any worse. He looked about the rest of the group silently, before going the way Accelerator indicated. Something appeared to be weighing heavily on his mind that he apparently would rather not talk about.

@Verite
@The Silver Paladin
@Jeremi
@Atomyk
@The Tactician

qYz_h4o9BWLBNcNX8OkSXSQ7crt2bnHwysqnT7TZBT0

MmyJyVOAhX6NEjdxwe7OU5nlQkISsWlK-Vzh30b01hI

"H-Hey, let Misaka go!"

"See ya, Accel..."
Frank watched Accelerator go with a lurking sadness. The boy really was like him, in more than one way. Maybe this Last Order would keep him from getting any worse. He looked about the rest of the group silently, before going the way Accelerator indicated. Something appeared to be weighing heavily on his mind that he apparently would rather not talk about.

@Verite
@The Silver Paladin
@Jeremi
@Atomyk
@The Tactician
Minato followed after Frank, shoving his hands into his pockets as he kept quiet. It seemed he wasn't going to bug the old man with anything for awhile.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Atomyk @BarrenThin

"Shiage Hamazura," the young man introduced himself in return, nodding at Battler, "Listen... Uh, I don't exactly know why you came here, but if you're looking for something specific, I noticed some weird energy readings on the enemy radars a little ways over there," he said, pointing over in the direction of the Clearing, "I think it's something bad, so if that's what you and Kinuhata are here for, I'd suggest looking over there. But be careful. Certainly can't be anything good."

"Well, I guess I have no place to say this, but you better take care of yourself. Especially you, Kinuhata. Got it?" Hamazura asked sternly, pointing a finger at the young Esper.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Hospes @Crimson Spartan
"I have to agree about the idea of different worlds...I can't think of any other way we could all be so vastly different" Ryner murmurs as he looks about "Also explains how that...Number Two fellow was able to bypass my power so easily, he simply wasn't from the same plane of existance as me"

He shrugs and looks about, before sitting down and sipping from a canteen quietly "So, what's the plan of attack, then?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

"I have to agree about the idea of different worlds...I can't think of any other way we could all be so vastly different" Ryner murmurs as he looks about "Also explains how that...Number Two fellow was able to bypass my power so easily, he simply wasn't from the same plane of existance as me"

He shrugs and looks about, before sitting down and sipping from a canteen quietly "So, what's the plan of attack, then?"

"Simple, we go and see what that weird energy output is. It can't be anything that out of whack, and if it's magic-oriented, I can always cancel it out with my Endless Nine..."

Battler sounded set and ready to go to where the clearing was at this rate, answering Ryner's question on what they were going to do next.

@DapperDogman @Verite @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

"Simple, we go and see what that weird energy output is. It can't be anything that out of whack, and if it's magic-oriented, I can always cancel it out with my Endless Nine..."

Battler sounded set and ready to go to where the clearing was at this rate, answering Ryner's question on what they were going to do next.

@DapperDogman @Verite @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
"Sounds like a good idea...If it's useful, I'll analyse it for later" he nods, standing and dusting himself off slowly "When everyone's ready to move, I suppose that's where we're heading huh?"
He followed, his eyes on the ground as he wonders about what could be going on with Fiamma, and what he could possibly need Saber for

ZKwHazI.png

"Spoilsport. I was hoping you'd say no and we could have a fun little chat together like I did with the last girl. What a shame you all had to be anti-social," the tattooed young man said, scratching the back of his head, before turning around and beginning to walk off, "Now that the presence of my influence has been detected, I can't stay here, so you're lucky. The spell that that sunglasses guy put on is warding me off already, so I'm gonna have to bounce..."

"Looks like the only way to win now is to hope that that man makes good on his promise," Avenger sighed ominously, before disappearing into the darkness that surrounded Cinder. And then her vision would go white.

- - -

With the evil influence on Cinder gone, it appeared that she had successfully been purified. When her vision would come back to her, she would find herself back in the plane that Tsuchimikado had dragged her back into, the young man seeming to be bleeding from the mouth.

rHL5Gpk.png

"There... Feel better yet?"

@york
Cinder Fall
@Verite
tumblr_inline_neegbkcf0H1sk47ji.png

Cinder cocked her head, noticing that the man standing in front of her appeared to have blood dripping from his mouth, in response to his question, she nodded "Tch... It's nice feeling less like a pawn..." she muttered, looking up again, taking carefull note of the blood, remembering something he had said earlier. "Soo... Do purifications usually do that?" She asked, cocking a brow.​

Cinder Fall
@Verite
tumblr_inline_neegbkcf0H1sk47ji.png

Cinder cocked her head, noticing that the man standing in front of her appeared to have blood dripping from his mouth, in response to his question, she nodded "Tch... It's nice feeling less like a pawn..." she muttered, looking up again, taking carefull note of the blood, remembering something he had said earlier. "Soo... Do purifications usually do that?" She asked, cocking a brow.​
"Only to the Traitors," Tsuchimikado replied, before checking the radar on the plane, "Anyway, you should probably make your way down to the Clearing, since it looks like that's where the anomaly is. Go on then! Work for that redemption and get back at Fiamma of the Right!" He exclaimed, before opening the door to the plane and abruptly pushing Cinder out.

What a charming fellow.

@york

Most of the soldiers simply remained silent, seemingly fearful of Battler and Gilgamesh's wrath. With the hostages rescued by Frank and Kinuhata, it looked like your business was done for now. You could see what the others would be up to if you wanted, or... just hang around. Some rest might do you some good for the next battle, wherever it might be, and whom it might be against.

"Ah... yeah, sorry. I intended to come back though! ... Eventually," Hamazura could only say to Kinuhata.

tkr51.png

"I see... I don't know who, but I'm sure someone else out there in the world might relate," Takitsubo only said, "So then, she isn't after us anymore? And won't try to kill Hamazura anymore?"

"One can only hope," Hamazura sighed, before looking at the rest of you, "Who exactly are you guys for real? I suppose it's not really my business, but you guys don't really look... Russian."

Well, he was one to talk, but still.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Hospes

"Yeah," Kinuhata nodded, "She super said so."

"Hmph, just super tuck your tail between your legs and go hide away somewhere super safe," Kinuhata replied, waving him off as if he were some sort of nuisance.

And so she headed to the Clearing.

@Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Hospes @Crimson Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.