Status
Not open for further replies.

"Well, now that I think about it, I did catch of glance of Touma headed for the clearing? I suppose we go check that area and see if he and the others are there, hm?"

Erika didn't waste the moment to share this detail, now that she's remembered it when they first got here.

@Mari @Verite @Wedge Antilles @Bomb @The Tactician

"It's good that you were keeping track of Touma," Mari responded, "as I was not keeping track myself." That was the value of trust and being part of an organization after all, even one that hardly had any structure or real organization to it, Mari thought. "Let us proceed then to the clearing then. Quietly, and quickly." She looked towards Index. "As quick as you can. If you are not able to keep up please tell us so we can adjust. Or so that we might carry you there."

@Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Verite @Bomb @The Tactician

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
Being sent to Russia to investigate what Tsuchimikado described as an unusual energy anomaly, the Survivors would all spread out throughout the barren wasteland of the Russian icelands in search of the anomaly, in hopes that this was the source of Fiamma of the Right's power, and that putting an end to it would put an end to the bloody Murder Game as well.

Those who would traverse to the Hideout would infiltrate a small perimeter closely guarded by a number of soldiers, likely the forces of Fiamma of the Right. After disposing of the enemy and coming into a shack in the perimeter, they would come across a young nun named Index, who had been captured some time ago by Fiamma of the Right, it appeared. Waking up, she would insist to see Touma, before going with them to the Clearing where he had last been seen.

Those who would travel to the Settlement would come across an intense firefight between a civilian militia and a band of soldiers. While a select few stayed on the front lines and handled the soldiers alongside a friend of Kinuhata's called Shiage Hamazura, the others snuck past and made their way into the Settlement itself, where they would break into a cabin consisting of several natives, a girl that resembled Misaka named Last Order, and Hamazura's girlfriend, Rikou Takitsubo. Before long, the soldiers would all surrender, overwhelmed by the power that was displayed before them, before Hamazura would point them all towards the Clearing, believing that if they were here to look for something, they may find it there.

And at the Clearing itself, the Survivors would come across a powerful Esper named Accelerator beating down another girl that resembled Misaka physically, named Misaka Worst. Seemingly disillusioned with the notion of becoming a hero, claiming that a villain like him could never be a hero, he would have some sense talked into him after a brief skirmish, and would calm down once Last Order would be delivered to him, coming back to his senses and becoming more certain in himself, and then on, the path that he would decide to choose for his and Last Order's future.

As you all would gradually make your way towards the Clearing, several clues seeming to point that as the origin and source of the energy anomaly that Tsuchimikado had indicated earlier, you would all reunite with each other over time now that your objective was certain to be gathered in one spot. Some of you for the first time would spot what appeared to be a young nun in white robes following Robin, Erika, Ethel, Mari, and Pyro. Whoever she was, she seemed friendly enough, so you needn't concern yourself with her.

Until she'd come into contact with Touma Kamijou.

"Touuuummmaaaaa!" The girl would suddenly exclaim, suddenly leaping towards him and biting at his spiky hair like some sort of dog, "What took you so long, you jerk?! I thought I was a goner under Fiamma of the Right's clutches! Did it really have to take you this long?!"

tmi20.png

"... Hi to you too, Index."

It seemed that this boy was used to this sort of treatment. How sad.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the ground would suddenly begin to rumble violently, as though an earthquake had appeared. It was almost to the point where some of you would be unable to keep your balance upright, but before long, another set of strange events would happen. First was the magical field.

Lj8i5zP.jpg

A vast, blue field of magic energy would surround the entire air, almost seeming to trap you in a ginormous web. The lights were so vibrant, so beautiful... so powerful, that there was almost no room for doubt. This had to be the work of Fiamma of the Right.

But where was he?

The ground continued to shake violently, until steadily, something seemed to be coming out from underneath. Thump thump among the rumbling could be felt, before one looked like a harsh stone would poke out from underground, until the "stone" would grow larger and larger as it continued to dig itself up. Before long, it would become very obvious that it was no stone, but something far greater.

It was a ship.

A giant vessel.

p5JLLC5.png

The giant altar called the Star of Bethlehem rose from the ground, and soared into the surface, presenting itself to you like some sort of strange craft. The back opened up what appeared to be a hatch to you all, as though inviting you all in. No doubt that this was some sort of trap, but you had no choice.

"What the... What is this thing?" Touma questioned, before you would all make your way into the "ship." What else would be there to do?

The inside of the Star of Bethlehem was a strange place, to say the least. Its environment was initially some sort of extravagant crystal palace, crystals and whatnot adorning the entire place. If you weren't careful, you could even cut yourself or get impaled on one of them, as they stuck out from the ground and the walls. However, it would all suddenly shift to a darker, more sinister place right away. The air went from a light, mystical blue to a dark, evil purple.

Something else was definitely here.

And then you saw him.

MjfRxQ5.png

Standing in front of you was a tall priest, around 6'3. You would all find him familiar, identifying him as the man who had offered you sanctuary back in Fuyuki City in his Church. A few more of you might identify him as an acquaintance, more than likely a negative one at that, and for good reason, give that the man's position did not resemble that of a hostage or anything like that at all.

No, he stood more like an instigator. A mastermind.

Because that was exactly what he was.

The true mastermind of the Murder Game, Kirei Kotomine, stood before you all.

"I'm impressed that you made it this far, though it is a little disappointing to see that quite a lot of you have perished since the last time I've seen you," Kotomine spoke calmly, observing you all closely, "This wasn't how it was supposed to transpire, but I suppose it is only natural that even I would slip up. After all, not even I could expect that Fiamma of the Right would decide to betray me and attack me in my own Church and attempt to keep the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon all to himself."

The strange device that was used to corrupt Saber. The device that enabled the magician to destroy everything in his wake and merge the two worlds together.

"But then, I was careless even with that. After all, when you inherit the power of the Arch Demon Akibahara through his right hand, you're bound to suffer from his evil influence sooner or later. Wouldn't you all agree? Hmm?" He asked, folding his arms behind his back.

"However, I'm afraid this charade ends now. Even though I've been forced to recalculate my plans due to Fiamma of the Right's untimely betrayal, I am still able to carry out what I intend to in his very own facility, and he would be none the wiser, not even realizing my presence," the priest spoke as the room you all stood in seemed to steadily build up with what seemed to be a strange black mud, "When I absorb all of your life energy, I will be able to summon the Avenger again in all his glory. I will destroy this world, destroy the other world, and destroy, like a textbook villain shall."

index02.png

"What the hell are you talking about? What do you have to do with Fiamma of the Right?! How'd you even meet him?! Answer m--Gaaaugh!" Touma exclaimed, attempting to run towards him, only to be deterred when his entire body would be overtaken by the black mud, engulfing him easily.

"It is a long story, but I can condense it," Kotomine calmly answered, "All that you need to know is that I... came across him when traveling through different worlds in search of other villains to do my deeds. I met and manipulated others to test out my new power, like those filthy demons Aku and Ghirahim, but neither of them were quite like Fiamma of the Right. He was far more ambitious. And that made him the perfect target. So I bestowed upon him the power that he sought to save the world. Ironic, isn't it? He was given power to save the world, yet he and I will destroy it all."

"In any case, enough talk. Now that a chance has arrived to set my plan back into motion, I shan't waste this opportunity. Time is of the essence, and it is all I need."

"Now..."

"... Fall."

oNcFVsj.png

Suddenly, the same black mud that engulfed Touma would suddenly appear and overtake you all, your bodies quickly becoming frozen and unable to move through the thick mud. It burned your skin, and yet, it didn't even come close to affecting your clothes. It was hardly lava. More like a curse that afflicted the human body. The curse of All the Evil in the World.

You all began to succumb to the evils, unable to resist its temptations and power.

Unable to fight against it.

4BaApWe.png

Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die.

Eventually, your whole vision became black.

Black would soon become all you could see in no time.

And with that, your consciousness faded, and your bodies were left to be engulfed in the darkness.

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!
@Nater Taters as Kirby - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SLICED 'N DICED!
@Archwar as Jason - DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED AWAY!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh - MURDERD! INNOCENT! PUMMELED!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole - MURDERED! AGENT! STABBED!
@Melon as Erik - DIED! INNOCENT! ENGULFED!
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Daredevil and Elektra - DIED! INNOCENT! ENGULFED!
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - DIED! TRAITOR! OVERTAKEN!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" - DIED! TRAITOR! OVERTAKEN!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve and Ilona - DIED! TRAITOR! OVERTAKEN!
@york as Cinder Fall - DIED! TRAITOR! OVERTAKEN!
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny - DIED! AGENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Mari as Mari Kurihara - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin - DIED! UNKNOWN! OVERTAKEN!
@Josh M as Silk - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips and Raiden - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka and Sans the Skeleton - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@TheColourlessRainbow as Dark Swan - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!

Last edited:
"Hehehe..."
"Hehehehehehe"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING IDIOT"
"KILLING MY HOST, WHAT KIND OF FOOL IS THIS GUY? SERIOUSLY?!"

If only the priest could hear the cackling of the Lonesome Devil through the thick black mud he'd coated Ryner in, he'd know what a mistake he'd just made...
In time, it would become more than clear what he had done, would never be enough to kill him
Something far more powerful already lived within Ryner, overtaking him was impossible
For now, he'd play along though, remain dormant within the male, but make no mistake about it

The Lonesome Devil was nobodies bitch

Not even Kirei Kotomine's

@Verite

Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
Being sent to Russia to investigate what Tsuchimikado described as an unusual energy anomaly, the Survivors would all spread out throughout the barren wasteland of the Russian icelands in search of the anomaly, in hopes that this was the source of Fiamma of the Right's power, and that putting an end to it would put an end to the bloody Murder Game as well.

Those who would traverse to the Hideout would infiltrate a small perimeter closely guarded by a number of soldiers, likely the forces of Fiamma of the Right. After disposing of the enemy and coming into a shack in the perimeter, they would come across a young nun named Index, who had been captured some time ago by Fiamma of the Right, it appeared. Waking up, she would insist to see Touma, before going with them to the Clearing where he had last been seen.

Those who would travel to the Settlement would come across an intense firefight between a civilian militia and a band of soldiers. While a select few stayed on the front lines and handled the soldiers alongside a friend of Kinuhata's called Shiage Hamazura, the others snuck past and made their way into the Settlement itself, where they would break into a cabin consisting of several natives, a girl that resembled Misaka named Last Order, and Hamazura's girlfriend, Rikou Takitsubo. Before long, the soldiers would all surrender, overwhelmed by the power that was displayed before them, before Hamazura would point them all towards the Clearing, believing that if they were here to look for something, they may find it there.

And at the Clearing itself, the Survivors would come across a powerful Esper named Accelerator beating down another girl that resembled Misaka physically, named Misaka Worst. Seemingly disillusioned with the notion of becoming a hero, claiming that a villain like him could never be a hero, he would have some sense talked into him after a brief skirmish, and would calm down once Last Order would be delivered to him, coming back to his senses and becoming more certain in himself, and then on, the path that he would decide to choose for his and Last Order's future.

As you all would gradually make your way towards the Clearing, several clues seeming to point that as the origin and source of the energy anomaly that Tsuchimikado had indicated earlier, you would all reunite with each other over time now that your objective was certain to be gathered in one spot. Some of you for the first time would spot what appeared to be a young nun in white robes following Robin, Erika, Ethel, Mari, and Pyro. Whoever she was, she seemed friendly enough, so you needn't concern yourself with her.

"Touuuummmaaaaa!" The girl would suddenly exclaim, suddenly leaping towards him and biting at his spiky hair like some sort of dog, "What took you so long, you jerk?! I thought I was a goner under Fiamma of the Right's clutches! Did it really have to take you this long?!"

tmi20.png

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the ground would suddenly begin to rumble violently, as though an earthquake had appeared. It was almost to the point where some of you would be unable to keep your balance upright, but before long, another set of strange events would happen. First was the magical field.

Lj8i5zP.jpg

A vast, blue field of magic energy would surround the entire air, almost seeming to trap you in a ginormous web. The lights were so vibrant, so beautiful... so powerful, that there was almost no room for doubt. This had to be the work of Fiamma of the Right.

But where was he?

The ground continued to shake violently, until steadily, something seemed to be coming out from underneath. Thump thump among the rumbling could be felt, before one looked like a harsh stone would poke out from underground, until the "stone" would grow larger and larger as it continued to dig itself up. Before long, it would become very obvious that it was no stone, but something far greater.

It was a ship.

A giant vessel.

p5JLLC5.png

The giant altar called the Star of Bethlehem rose from the ground, and soared into the surface, presenting itself to you like some sort of strange craft. The back opened up what appeared to be a hatch to you all, as though inviting you all in. No doubt that this was some sort of trap, but you had no choice.

"What the... What is this thing?" Touma questioned, before you would all make your way into the "ship." What else would be there to do?

The inside of the Star of Bethlehem was a strange place, to say the least. Its environment was initially some sort of extravagant crystal palace, crystals and whatnot adorning the entire place. If you weren't careful, you could even cut yourself or get impaled on one of them, as they stuck out from the ground and the walls. However, it would all suddenly shift to a darker, more sinister place right away. The air went from a light, mystical blue to a dark, evil purple.

And then you saw him.

MjfRxQ5.png

Standing in front of you was a tall priest, around 6'3. You would all find him familiar, identifying him as the man who had offered you sanctuary back in Fuyuki City in his Church. A few more of you might identify him as an acquaintance, more than likely a negative one at that, and for good reason, give that the man's position did not resemble that of a hostage or anything like that at all.

"I'm impressed that you made it this far, though it is a little disappointing to see that quite a lot of you have perished since the last time I've seen you," Kotomine spoke calmly, observing you all closely, "This wasn't how it was supposed to transpire, but I suppose it is only natural that even I would slip up. After all, not even I could expect that Fiamma of the Right would decide to betray me and attack me in my own Church and attempt to keep the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon all to himself."

The strange device that was used to corrupt Saber. The device that enabled the magician to destroy everything in his wake and merge the two worlds together.

"But then, I was careless even with that. After all, when you inherit the power of the Arch Demon Akibahara through his right hand, you're bound to suffer from his evil influence sooner or later. Wouldn't you all agree? Hmm?" He asked, folding his arms behind his back.

"However, I'm afraid this charade ends now. Even though I've been forced to recalculate my plans due to Fiamma of the Right's untimely betrayal, I am still able to carry out what I intend to in his very own facility, and he would be none the wiser, not even realizing my presence," the priest spoke as the room you all stood in seemed to steadily build up with what seemed to be a strange black mud, "When I absorb all of your life energy, I will be able to summon the Avenger again in all his glory. I will destroy this world, destroy the other world, and destroy, like a textbook villain shall."

index02.png

"What the hell are you talking about? What do you have to do with Fiamma of the Right?! How'd you even meet him?! Answer m--Gaaaugh!" Touma exclaimed, attempting to run towards him, only to be deterred when his entire body would be overtaken by the black mud, engulfing him easily.

"It is a long story, but I can condense it," Kotomine calmly answered, "All that you need to know is that I... came across him when traveling through different worlds in search of other villains to do my deeds. I met and manipulated others to test out my new power, like those filthy demons Aku and Ghirahim, but neither of them were quite like Fiamma of the Right. He was far more ambitious. And that made him the perfect target. So I bestowed upon him the power that he sought to save the world. Ironic, isn't it? He was given power to save the world, yet he and I will destroy it all."

"In any case, enough talk. Now that a chance has arrived to set my plan back into motion, I shan't waste this opportunity. Time is of the essence, and it is all I need."

"Now..."

"... Fall."

oNcFVsj.png

Suddenly, the same black mud that engulfed Touma would suddenly appear and overtake you all, your bodies quickly becoming frozen and unable to move through the thick mud. It burned your skin, and yet, it didn't even come close to affecting your clothes. It was hardly lava. More like a curse that afflicted the human body. The curse of All the Evil in the World.

You all began to succumb to the evils, unable to resist its temptations and power.

4BaApWe.png

And with that, your consciousness faded, and your bodies were left to be engulfed in the darkness.

The Dead
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips and Raiden - DIED! INNOCENT! OVERTAKEN!

Rage boiled up from within the old man. "Kotomine, you fucking bastar-!" Then the 'mud' overtook him. The Evil rekindled a dying darkness. He felt familiar pain and hatred swell. He wanted more than anything to go back to the existence he'd abandoned. To being the Punisher. Fighting a never-ending war, to satiate a never-ending berserker bloodlust.

The darkness overtook him.​

Ryan, surprisingly, wasn't upset about dying. As had probably been shown before, she wasn't afraid of death. However, on the right other hand, she was deeply upset by Kirei killing the others.

And if she were alive she honestly probably would've been bawling her eyes out.

Meanwhile Reece, as she was being overtaken, was mulling over the many ways she wanted to wrek that one creepy priest and make him pay for killing her, her friends/allies, and most of all... Her sister.

And then everyone was ded

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

tmi20.png

Lj8i5zP.jpg

But where was he?

It was a ship.

A giant vessel.

p5JLLC5.png

And then you saw him.

MjfRxQ5.png

index02.png

"Now..."

"... Fall."

oNcFVsj.png

4BaApWe.png

The Dead
Minato Arisato was not pleased by this, not one bit at all.

Not the whole Kotomine being evil part, he was perfectly content with that fact. Heck, he had even guessed that the man was a horrible being when they met. This only proved that his senses for people's true self was as strong as ever, so he had no problem with it.

The whole fact that he had just died a second time (well, third if you counted the first Murder Game he was in and fourth if you counted how he joined the Murder Games in the first place) exactly bothered him to the point of being displeased. No, no, he had gotten use to the fact that he could die very easily in these stupid events. He had even expected for the last fight to be a slaughterfest and had been prepared to fight hard in it.

No, he was simply displeased by the fact that he didn't find Ciel before the end came.

That priest had best hope Minato stayed down this time, because it wasn't going to be pretty if he got back up.​

Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

tmi20.png

Lj8i5zP.jpg

But where was he?

It was a ship.

A giant vessel.

p5JLLC5.png

And then you saw him.

MjfRxQ5.png

index02.png

"Now..."

"... Fall."

oNcFVsj.png

4BaApWe.png

The Dead
vPEI37K.png

"...fuck."

And thus Ethel is dead.​

I... I knew that he wasn't to be trusted...

With that thought alone, the great detective fell, her suspicions confirmed at last.

D-Dammit... the Endless Nine isn't doing anything! Dammit dammit dammit! It's useless!!

And so did the Endless Sorcerer, falling while he tried to prevent it all.​

Final Chapter
"All the Good in This Life"

Continued from here.

Rude awakenings were always less than ceremonious. That's why they were called "rude" in the first place after all, right?

When Battler, Misaka, Papyrus, Sans, Silk, Ethel, Karin, Kinuhata, Gunha, Ryuuko, Satsuki, Cinder, Dark Swan, Kirby, Celty, Max, Barbossa, Mister Negative, Daredevil, Elektra, and Kizaru would wake up, they would find themselves in an entirely new place.

latest

The ground was... stone, yet mushy. The "sky" was purple, as the strange dark energy that surrounded the entire place that you were in. It was endless. It went on forever and forever. You could almost get lost in the darkness. Again. After all, you did just get back from being swallowed up by what seemed to be a physical manifestation of that darkness.

But in any case, there was little point in dilly-dallying.

As you would all make your way through the strange location, in the distance, you would see an individual sitting atop what looked like a makeshift throne out of stone.

Fiamma of the Right was waiting for you all.

Vy1ULr5.jpg

"Well... would you look at that? How convenient that you would all show up here, and how inconvenient at the same time," the magician spoke, standing up, "All this time I spent chasing you all down, and all I simply had to do was wait for you to come to me, hmm? All that effort for nothing... But at least I got a lovely Servant out of it for free," he said, stepping down from his throne and raising his right hand, surging with red energy.

"Though before we begin... I have to ask. How did you infiltrate the inner layers of the Star of Bethlehem? This place was supposed to be sealed up. You may all be more clever than I thought, but you may as well die without keeping any secrets from me, no?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @coralprime @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @C.T. @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Nater Taters @Cromartie Sarkissian

xLpLanE.png

When Frank, Minato, and Robin would awaken, they would find themselves in what seemed like a dark, damp dungeon or cavern. The ground and walls were wet with some strange substance, but that was the least of your worries right now, as everything seemed... different.

Your body felt weaker, more fragile than before. It was difficult to ascertain just by how much were you weaker, but perhaps it would be best if you didn't test that right now. It was harder to walk and breathe, let alone seethe at the revelation before you all. Your vision was red, and it wasn't just because of how angry you were, Frank. It was genuinely as though something was wrong with your eyes. And another thing; Erika seemed to be missing. For some odd reason, you felt like she was not with Battler at the moment, either.

Like your bodies were malfunctioning somehow, likely a result of the cursed mud that Kotomine threw at you, though little would you realize that only you were suffering from these symptoms.

Either way, regardless, you all felt a sense of dread as you woke up, as though the evil curse around the place managed to afflict your emotions. The only place to go was forward, but who knows what waited for you beyond the abyss?

@BarrenThin @The Tactician

I'll note again from the RP Discussion thread that those that I didn't tag will be paired with @TheSpringwoodSlasher for the boss fight, so you'll have to wait for him to post before being able to move again.

@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@The Tactician as Robin Tact (Fire Emblem) and Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro (Marvel Comics)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu (OC)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac (Mortal Kombat)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Dark Swan (Once Upon A Time)​

Last edited:
Final Chapter

Continued from here.

Rude awakenings were always less than ceremonious. That's why they were called "rude" in the first place after all, right?

When Battler, Misaka, Papyrus, Sans, Silk, Ethel, Karin, Kinuhata, Gunha, Ryuuko, Satsuki, Cinder, Dark Swan, Kirby, Celty, Max, Barbossa, Mister Negative, Daredevil, Elektra, and Kizaru would wake up, they would find themselves in an entirely new place.

latest

The ground was... stone, yet mushy. The "sky" was purple, as the strange dark energy that surrounded the entire place that you were in. It was endless. It went on forever and forever. You could almost get lost in the darkness. Again. After all, you did just get back from being swallowed up by what seemed to be a physical manifestation of that darkness.

As you would all make your way through the strange location, in the distance, you would see an individual sitting atop what looked like a makeshift throne out of stone.

Vy1ULr5.jpg

"Well... would you look at that? How convenient that you would all show up here, and how inconvenient at the same time," the magician spoke, standing up, "All this time I spent chasing you all down, and all I simply had to do was wait for you to come to me, hmm? All that effort for nothing... But at least I got a lovely Servant out of it for free," he said, stepping down from his throne and raising his right hand, surging with red energy.

"Though before we begin... I have to ask. How did you infiltrate the inner layers of the Star of Bethlehem? This place was supposed to be sealed up. You may all be more clever than I thought, but you may as well die without keeping any secrets from me, no?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @coralprime @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @C.T. @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Nater Taters @Cromartie Sarkissian

- - -

xLpLanE.png

When Frank, Minato, and Robin would awaken, they would find themselves in what seemed like a dark, damp dungeon or cavern. The ground and walls were wet with some strange substance, but that was the least of your worries right now, as everything seemed... different.

Your body felt weaker, more fragile than before. It was difficult to ascertain just by how much were you weaker, but perhaps it would be best if you didn't test that right now. It was harder to walk and breathe, let alone seethe at the revelation before you all. Your vision was red, and it wasn't just because of how angry you were, Frank. It was genuinely as though something was wrong with your eyes. And another thing; Erika seemed to be missing. For some odd reason, you felt like she was not with Battler at the moment, either.

Like your bodies were malfunctioning somehow, likely a result of the cursed mud that Kotomine threw at you, though little would you realize that only you were suffering from these symptoms.

Either way, regardless, you all felt a sense of dread as you woke up, as though the evil curse around the place managed to afflict your emotions. The only place to go was forward, but who knows what waited for you beyond the abyss?

- - -

I'll note again from the RP Discussion thread that those that I didn't tag will be paired with @TheSpringwoodSlasher for the boss fight, so you'll have to wait for him to post before being able to move again.

@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
Robin took a hard swallow as he looked about them in a panic. For some reason, he felt exceptionally weak now, as if the energy had literally been drained from him. Had the mud really done that much damage to both him and the others?

"Come on, let's go before something finds us..." It seemed the sudden dip in energy didn't exactly bother Minato, as he had quickly pushed himself up and was walking forward fairly easily without looking like a drunk. However, his grip on his sword was rather weak, and he knew he wasn't going to be much good in a fight in this state. What worried him most though was that he didn't even know if he could still summon his Personas, much less one like Helel or Thanatos.

@Verite @BarrenThin

Final Chapter

Continued from here.

latest

Vy1ULr5.jpg

- - -

xLpLanE.png

- - -

@Archwar as Jason (OC)

"Like hell that we would know... How about you go ahead and... fuck off."

Battler wasn't really in the greatest of moods at the moment, and certainly this wasn't the perfect timing for the Fiamma of the Right to be around. Both from the fact that Battler was losing his patience with this and that he couldn't exactly call upon his magic as the Endless Sorcerer due to his overusage of that magic beforehand.

Then came the realization that Erika wasn't present, which also brought anger in him.

Dammit... Erika, you better be safe...

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @Bomb @coralprime @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @C.T. @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Nater Taters @Cromartie Sarkissian

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

THIS IS FINE. AT LEAST I DIED, POPULAR??? NYEH HEH!!!

yes_zpsfkvethax.png

AND I STILL HAVE THIS COOL FLOWER!!

yesss_zpsrkfkojqb.png

IN MY MIND, AT LEAST.

yessss_zpscphbs0i2.png

NO WONDER I'M NOT A ROYAL GUARD. I COULDN'T PROTECT ANYONE...

yesssss_zpsrqvq0a0j.png

HEY... SANS. SANS!!! WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LAZYBONES??? YOUR SPAGHETTI'S GETTING COLD!! YOU WON'T HAVE THE ENERGY FOR FIVE JOBS UNLESS YOU PUT SOME MEAT ON THOSE BONES, NYEH HEH HEH!!!

yessss_zpscphbs0i2.png

SORRY, EVERYONE...

He was a little too lost in his thoughts to notice that he was actually in control of himself again, for whatever good it would do.

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

OOOOH... PRETTY SKY!! NYEH HEH!!!

... Sort of.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @C.T. @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Nater Taters @Cromartie Sarkissian

Final Chapter

Continued from here.

latest

Vy1ULr5.jpg

- - -

xLpLanE.png

- - -

@Archwar as Jason (OC)

"..."

Frank slowly stood up, groggily looking about and rubbing his eyes. He felt like he was running on fumes. The old man was tired. So tired. Where was he again?

"..."

A flash of remembrance. Kotomine's confirmed betrayal. Pain. Anger. Hate. His fist clenched, his weakened state not halting the burning desire for revenge.

"..."

Slow, shambling steps as he followed the others in silence. Dread battled rage to dominate his mind. Hate fought confusion.

"..."

No going back. No idea where they even were. His steps gained a little speed as he found purpose. Purpose in focusing on one goal. Purpose in something he'd found home for a very long time. Purpose in hate.

I'm going to find you. I'm going to make you pay.

Purpose in his desire to kill Kirei Kotomine.

@Verite
@The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu

Kinuhata wasted no time indulging this Fiamma guy in his chit-chat and ran up to him as fast as she could to sock him in the face.

Even if her powers weren't working, even if she couldn't move, she'd at least try with all her might. This kind of guy that wanted to rant on and on was always a pain in the ass, and she'd shut him up or die trying.

@coralprime @Jeremi @Verite @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @C.T. @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Nater Taters @Cromartie Sarkissian @Verite

Last edited:
Final Chapter

Continued from here.

latest

Vy1ULr5.jpg

"Ethel doesn't know..." was all Ethel said, before realizing that Fiamma is probably going to put up a fight.

Cue readying weapon against Fiamma.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @coralprime @Atomyk @Josh M @Gibbons @El Tigre! @C.T. @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Nater Taters @Cromartie Sarkissian

Robin took a hard swallow as he looked about them in a panic. For some reason, he felt exceptionally weak now, as if the energy had literally been drained from him. Had the mud really done that much damage to both him and the others?

"Come on, let's go before something finds us..." It seemed the sudden dip in energy didn't exactly bother Minato, as he had quickly pushed himself up and was walking forward fairly easily without looking like a drunk. However, his grip on his sword was rather weak, and he knew he wasn't going to be much good in a fight in this state. What worried him most though was that he didn't even know if he could still summon his Personas, much less one like Helel or Thanatos.

@Verite @BarrenThin
"..."

Frank slowly stood up, groggily looking about and rubbing his eyes. He felt like he was running on fumes. The old man was tired. So tired. Where was he again?

"..."

A flash of remembrance. Kotomine's confirmed betrayal. Pain. Anger. Hate. His fist clenched, his weakened state not halting the burning desire for revenge.

"..."

Slow, shambling steps as he followed the others in silence. Dread battled rage to dominate his mind. Hate fought confusion.

"..."

No going back. No idea where they even were. His steps gained a little speed as he found purpose. Purpose in focusing on one goal. Purpose in something he'd found home for a very long time. Purpose in hate.

I'm going to find you. I'm going to make you pay.

Purpose in his desire to kill Kirei Kotomine.

@Verite
@The Tactician
As the three of you would lumber through the dark cavern, your body growing only weaker and weaker as time went on, it felt like your bodies would fall apart if you weren't careful. So much for "superior puppet bodies," Touko Aozaki. Soon, you'd just about be unable to use any weapons that you might have on you.

Eventually, you would eventually stop to hear a peculiar sound. It sounded like... groaning? Through the darkness that you traversed through, you would eventually come across something horrible leaning against the wall.

A person. Or what was left of them anyway. It was evident that they were still alive, though it was very easy to tell that they would be better off dead in that kind of condition. You couldn't really ascertain how they got like it, but something told you that you were better off not knowing. Kotomine often did mention orphans, likely as some sort of bad joke... but this was no laughing matter.

latest

The more your eyes adjusted to the sudden darkness, the more of them you saw. There had to be at least fifteen people in the same exact condition as the first you saw. What the hell was going on here? What was this place? Who were these people?

And to the side.

The unconscious bodies of Rin Tohsaka, Ciel, and Erika Furudo lay next, strange misty lines appearing and leaving their mouths. Somehow, you could just tell. That dark mist...

It had to be something like their life energy leaving their body. Even now, their bodies looked weak. Skinnier and paler. Who knows how long they had been here?

Well, Erika looked a little more healthy, if only because she had been with you all since just now, but who knew how long it'd be until she'd end up the same as them, and for that matter, who knew how long it'd be until the same would happen to all of you?

At that moment, even, the misty line would appear at your own mouths as well, what was presumably your life energy leaving you as well. This place was a dangerous place. Whatever business you had here, you'd have to go about it quickly.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
As the three of you would lumber through the dark cavern, your body growing only weaker and weaker as time went on, it felt like your bodies would fall apart if you weren't careful. So much for "superior puppet bodies," Touko Aozaki. Soon, you'd just about be unable to use any weapons that you might have on you.

Eventually, you would eventually stop to hear a peculiar sound. It sounded like... groaning? Through the darkness that you traversed through, you would eventually come across something horrible leaning against the wall.

A person. Or what was left of them anyway. It was evident that they were still alive, though it was very easy to tell that they would be better off dead in that kind of condition. You couldn't really ascertain how they got like it, but something told you that you were better off not knowing. Kotomine often did mention orphans, likely as some sort of bad joke... but this was no laughing matter.

latest

The more your eyes adjusted to the sudden darkness, the more of them you saw. There had to be at least fifteen people in the same exact condition as the first you saw. What the hell was going on here? What was this place? Who were these people?

And to the side.

The unconscious bodies of Rin Tohsaka, Ciel, and Erika Furudo lay next, strange misty lines appearing and leaving their mouths. Somehow, you could just tell. That dark mist...

It had to be something like their life energy leaving their body. Even now, their bodies looked weak. Skinnier and paler. Who knows how long they had been here?

Well, Erika looked a little more healthy, if only because she had been with you all since just now, but who knew how long it'd be until she'd end up the same as them, and for that matter, who knew how long it'd be until the same would happen to all of you?

At that moment, even, the misty line would appear at your own mouths as well, what was presumably your life energy leaving you as well. This place was a dangerous place. Whatever business you had here, you'd have to go about it quickly.

A new sense of horror at all of this gripped Frank, especially upon seeing Rin. He considered dragging her, but, seeing now fragile everything was becoming... That didn't seem like the best idea. For the first time since waking up, he spoke, his voice weak but still carrying that same quivering anger. "N-No..." Ordinarily, lifting any one of the girls would be effortless for him, but, now...

Frank put all of his might into trying to lift Rin. Given that he could barely stand, he didn't expect to succeed, but he tried anyways.

"We have to... we have to get them out. Now. Doesn't matter what happens to me... we just need to... get them out." He shook his head. No way would he lose Rin. Not like this.

@Verite
@The Tactician

The detective was lying on the ground, her head staring off into what she perceived as blurred darkness. Every part of her body went numb, wanting to give out and crumble apart later on... That was bound to become of her soon... it felt familiar to her... the feeling of becoming nothing.

The others would only see the blankness in her wide open eyes, breathing in a rhythm that made it look like she was fighting to stay alive... but she knew this feeling, and she wasn't going to succeed in the end. That was what a piece like her thought...

"L... Lady Bern... kastel. I wasn't... a great detective... a proper... Witch of Truth... in the end... It's disappointing... Don't... you... think?"

Due to her failing senses and perception of the things around her, Erika hopelessly hallucinated that she was talking to her master, the Witch of Miracles. She gave no sign of acknowledgement to the others, especially Robin. She was slowly losing her grip on reality.

"Maybe... your words were true... Lady... Bernkastel... I never... deserved this title... I never deserved... this life... I'm only... a mere piece... living a lie... I see the... Truth... of my... proper place... to rot away... into nothing... in the depths... of oblivion..."

Her little depressive rant of her uselessness was halted for a moment... letting the horrid coughing fit give her a moment to think about this last line. The supposed final words of the detective...

"I'm not even sure... if I deserve... to be in love... with Robin... He would be... disgusted to know... what I did... in the past... Just let me... rot away... my master... By the existence... of my fall... this level of... failure is... possible for... Erika Furudo... what do you think... everyone?"

As she went on and on... her voice become quieter and quieter, like weakening whispers. Her eyes were starting to close up, as if she were admitting defeat... but yet... a steady stream of tears rolled down her face and onto the putrid ground.

Erika Furudo was admitting defeat, and maybe then... she'll rest at last.

"Only to the Traitors," Tsuchimikado replied, before checking the radar on the plane, "Anyway, you should probably make your way down to the Clearing, since it looks like that's where the anomaly is. Go on then! Work for that redemption and get back at Fiamma of the Right!" He exclaimed, before opening the door to the plane and abruptly pushing Cinder out.

What a charming fellow.

@york
Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

tmi20.png

Lj8i5zP.jpg

But where was he?

It was a ship.

A giant vessel.

p5JLLC5.png

And then you saw him.

MjfRxQ5.png

index02.png

"Now..."

"... Fall."

oNcFVsj.png

4BaApWe.png

The Dead
Final Chapter

Continued from here.

latest

Vy1ULr5.jpg

- - -

xLpLanE.png

- - -

@Archwar as Jason (OC)
Cinder Fall
@Verite @Others

tumblr_inline_neegbxtrpy1sk47ji.png

Cinder looked well... Irritated to say the least; she practically started bullets into the one called "Kotomine", realizing she could have ended all of this alot sooner than she had... Hearing his plans, she practically shook with anger... Someone had not only had a similar idea to her, but... Had managed to carry this all out so quickly! What the hell?! How could this happen?! SHE was supposed to be the one behind these things... Or at least that's how it was in Vale, here she was about to become a casualty... Judging from the wave of what felt like pure evil coming at her... But she wasn't going to die so easily...
Cinder tried to move... But she couldnt...
Cinder tried to summon her dust blades... But nothing happened.
Cinder tried to lash out in anger... But she couldn't...

As much as Cinder tried to resist this evil surrounding her, unable to accept losing control of even her own body... It was inevitable that she was overtaken, despite her best efforts to fight it; she simply couldn't, no-one she could possibly imagine, even herself really had the power to... As much as she tried to deny it...
Everything went black, well, probably because Cinder had shut her eyes, trying to shut out the fact that she had literally lost control of more or less everything... Once, she had powers that no-one she knew could even fathom, she was feared, respected, and her plans had never once completely failed... But here she was, with all this power, but yet powerless against this geater power that Kotomine had acquired, possibly with some help from another, from an entirely different dimension... She had been beaten with her own tactic... Which turned out not to be as original as she had thought...
tumblr_inline_neegbkcf0H1sk47ji.png

A while passed, and Cinder began to feel something... Mushy underneath her... How odd; she had expected not to be feeling anything by now, but, here she was... Sitting somewhere... Had she fallen down? Was she under some sort of mental influence? Was she dead yet? Or just some sort of zombie now? Eventually, she dared to crack open her eyes to discover that her surroundings had entirely changed. With a quick motion she stood up, looking around, and even pinching herself to make sure this wasn't some weird dream, seeing the strangely familiar woman sitting upon the throne, clearly hostile to their arrival, Cinder suddenly spoke up, hearing her words and realizing the severity of the situation. "I'll be honest... We all got overtaken by something, blanked out, and woke up here... Hell, if anything, you should ask the oh so gracious "Kotomine" why we're here!" She said... Gee, what a mouthfull, not to mention a little out of character for her... But, then again, it looks like the entire ordeal didn't exactly sit very well with Cinder either...​

Status
Not open for further replies.