• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh, well I think I've had a few friends before, but never a best friend," Ilona replied thoughtfully. "I just don't get to see the same friends very often, or sometimes I never see them again. It might always be this way until I learn how to control my power," she stated, before hearing Ryan call out to Eve. She looked over her shoulder just in time to see the other blonde flinch at the request.

"I'm not very good at having friends. Are you certain about that?" Eve asked, rubbing one of her arms.

Ilona let go of Minato's hand and rushed over to her, grabbing her hand to pull her over to them. "Of course! You shouldn't be alone. I thought you were kinda scary at first, but I guess you're not so bad. After all, we're all stuck in this murder game so we should all work together! It's part of what jolly co-operation is all about!"

@Hospes @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Kaykay

It was quite obvious that Ryan was surprised by this. "You never see your friends again?" she asked with astonishment. Shortly after, her smile fell, and she seemed concerned. "Does that mean that I won't see you again, once I go home..?" Oh, boy. Ryan didn't want to lose her new best friend! "I don't have friends because my momma says that Casters shouldn't mingle with Mortals.. So I don't really get to leave the Manor. But I think Mortals seem wonderful!"

In any case, the little girl hadn't hesitated after heading over to Eve, and she nodded enthusiastically. "Of course I'm sure. Besides, I think you're fine at having friends," she chimed. "Lona and I are your friends, after all, right?"

When Ilona joined her, Ryan's smile returned, and she abruptly moved to help pull Eve along back to their group. "Exactly!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @The Tactician @BarrenThin

"Call you Frank, if I'd like?" Ilona asked curiously. "Does that mean I can call you Francis too if I want to? Or only Frank?" She thought over the statement for a moment before grinning at his next comment. "Why yes, jolly co-operation is wondrous indeed! It means we can all work together as one! I think it's a splendid concept to use in a murder game, but my father was fond of using it all the time."

@BarrenThin

"Are you certain? I can't recall having seen you be selfish yet!" Ilona chirped excitedly. "You're a great role model for anyone!" She smiled. "Oh, but when will I get to meet Lady Ciel? You speak so fondly of her that I've been looking forward to it..."

@The Tactician

"Huh, well I think I've had a few friends before, but never a best friend," Ilona replied thoughtfully. "I just don't get to see the same friends very often, or sometimes I never see them again. It might always be this way until I learn how to control my power," she stated, before hearing Ryan call out to Eve. She looked over her shoulder just in time to see the other blonde flinch at the request.

"I'm not very good at having friends. Are you certain about that?" Eve asked, rubbing one of her arms.

Ilona let go of Minato's hand and rushed over to her, grabbing her hand to pull her over to them. "Of course! You shouldn't be alone. I thought you were kinda scary at first, but I guess you're not so bad. After all, we're all stuck in this murder game so we should all work together! It's part of what jolly co-operation is all about!"

@Hospes @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Kaykay
"Once this game is over, you'll definitely to meet her," Minato responded with a thoughtful smile. It was sweet how much Ilona seemed to think of him, even though he hadn't done much. Ciel-chan will definitely love her...

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Kaykay

It was quite obvious that Ryan was surprised by this. "You never see your friends again?" she asked with astonishment. Shortly after, her smile fell, and she seemed concerned. "Does that mean that I won't see you again, once I go home..?" Oh, boy. Ryan didn't want to lose her new best friend! "I don't have friends because my momma says that Casters shouldn't mingle with Mortals.. So I don't really get to leave the Manor. But I think Mortals seem wonderful!"

In any case, the little girl hadn't hesitated after heading over to Eve, and she nodded enthusiastically. "Of course I'm sure. Besides, I think you're fine at having friends," she chimed. "Lona and I are your friends, after all, right?"

When Ilona joined her, Ryan's smile returned, and she abruptly moved to help pull Eve along back to their group. "Exactly!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @The Tactician @BarrenThin

Ilona frowned. "I don't know. My power always makes me travel between random places. I never stay in one place for too long. Even if I do end up where you are, I probably won't be there long," she said sadly. "B-But maybe I'll learn to control my power. I hope there's a way to do it. Right now, I just have no idea how to do it."

Eve's eyes widened before she nodded meekly. "Maybe we're friends, or maybe we'll be friends when we get to know each other better." Or maybe we won't. I'm not too good at making friends with others. It's usually others who make friends with me.

Deciding she would at least attempt to make good on getting to know them, she asked Ryan, "So, you have powers as well? They were an inherited trait?"

@Hospes
"Once this game is over, you'll definitely to meet her," Minato responded with a thoughtful smile. It was sweet how much Ilona seemed to think of him, even though he hadn't done much. Ciel-chan will definitely love her...

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Kaykay

Oddly enough, for a moment Ilona grew a sour look on her face. "He likes her a lot, huh? When she comes back, he'll just wanna be around her, won't he?" The sour look on Ilona's face quickly faded. "O-Okay, I bet she'll be really nice."

@The Tactician
@BarrenThin @Kaykay

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Ilona frowned. "I don't know. My power always makes me travel between random places. I never stay in one place for too long. Even if I do end up where you are, I probably won't be there long," she said sadly. "B-But maybe I'll learn to control my power. I hope there's a way to do it. Right now, I just have no idea how to do it."

Eve's eyes widened before she nodded meekly. "Maybe we're friends, or maybe we'll be friends when we get to know each other better." Or maybe we won't. I'm not too good at making friends with others. It's usually others who make friends with me.

Deciding she would at least attempt to make good on getting to know them, she asked Ryan, "So, you have powers as well? They were an inherited trait?"

@Hospes

Oddly enough, for a moment Ilona grew a sour look on her face. "He likes her a lot, huh? When she comes back, he'll just wanna be around her, won't he?" The sour look on Ilona's face quickly faded. "O-Okay, I bet she'll be really nice."

@The Tactician
@BarrenThin @Kaykay
Z5KOA0zCvPjdtqH_lzfnPL12x-vkEa8GWdijHXIEsZg

"Hmm?" Being as observant as he was, Minato caught the sour look easily before it faded and his curiosity was peaked, "What's wrong, Ilona-chan? Was it something I said?"

@Hospes @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Mari paused for a moment. John's question, though sudden, was understandable and deserving of an answer. She felt, of course, he deserved an honest answer, and the honest answer was one that would come easily to her mouth.

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o1_250.png

"I am not dating anyone at the moment. Of course." She answered somewhat coldly, but she did not feel the need to sweeten her tone, as the answer in itself was one that was probably welcoming to a guy like John.

She did not bother to ask this same question to John, as Mari felt she had enough evidence in mind to conclude with a great deal of confidence what the answer would be. She stayed close to John, as they continued the course they were on, not minding anything else at this time. She was focused on moving forward, both on course with what path they were previously on... and the path that she and John seemed to be directing themselves towards now.

@Wedge Antilles @Verite

John breathed deeply in relief. So he wasn't putting her in a bad position, wasn't making her choose between him in this present situation, and another. That was good of course, even great. He relaxed a bit more with Mari, and then reaffirmed his role and vow to her.

"Don't worry Mari. I'll protect you as much as I can, and that's saying a lot believe me. I doubt anyone or anything that tries to get in your way is gonna survive the experience."

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari
John breathed deeply in relief. So he wasn't putting her in a bad position, wasn't making her choose between him in this present situation, and another. That was good of course, even great. He relaxed a bit more with Mari, and then reaffirmed his role and vow to her.

"Don't worry Mari. I'll protect you as much as I can, and that's saying a lot believe me. I doubt anyone or anything that tries to get in your way is gonna survive the experience."

@Mari
Mari felt at ease with John now. Though sometimes arrogantly so, she felt she was very good at assessing the character and personality of others, and with John, he was not like the rest when it came to boys and young men... and in this situation, the bond between them was mutually beneficial. She leaned her head against his arm and shoulder as they walked, and then she thought of the vote...

She had no strong motivation to even place a vote now, but she felt it was her responsibility as a leader and Underground Student Council president, that she continue to uphold the standard that she was strongly standing up for earlier. She then voted for Eve, because she had no strong opinions otherwise, that was where the political trend was directed towards. And she was not looking to plant any seeds this time. Or was she?

@Wedge Antilles @Verite

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Well, thanks to Gilgamesh's love of showing off, I was able to mimic his abilty myself, the same for Saber's weapon, but those are mostly swords, spears and weapons of that nature"

"Saber has her sword, though that is of course, a sword, I am able to summon many different kinds of weapons..." he taps his chin for a moment "Er...Maybe Shirou has a power similar to Saber? Any of the people from this land could have the ability to summon swords, it seems to be a theme, disregarding Gilgamesh himself, he seems to just have a lot of swords"

Ryner shrugs slowly "I could analyse everyone and see who can do what with magic, but other than magic, my eyes won't work to find a means of summoning weapons"

@Hospes

Hm... Intriguing. Despite the fact that she already very well knew of Ryner's ability, Reece still found it very interesting. Maybe once all of this was over, he'd be willing to teach her more about it. After all, as she so often said - 'knowledge is power'. But, for now, the blonde young woman simply nodded curtly. "Good point. But if I understood Shirou correctly, it seems more likely that whomever is behind this was one of us who've been pulled here from our own home universes. So, assuming we all awoke in the same situation, those of us that were locked in those odd rooms," she commented, seeming to just be thinking aloud. "..However, I could be completely wrong in that assumption."

l1BbH.jpg

The suggestion that Ryner could analyse everyone for magic earned a pause, before Reece shook her head. "..No, no. While it'd potentially prove useful, there's a decent chance it won't work. Even if it were to work, and we ended up figuring out who can use magic to acquire weapons, we doubtfully have the time for that. We need to act hastily, but efficiently.

After doing a good bit of thinking, Reece tapped her chin, finally coming to a decision. "..Well, I think I'll be voting for Ethel. She appears to have the stealth necessary to make this kill, and the skills, as well - no?"

@DapperDogman @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Eugh whoever​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
"Glad that nonsense is over with." She snarled once the job was done and they were seemingly back to Misaki Town. "Not so tough and boastful wherever you are now, are ya?" She spat out before falling back to lie on the ground, content to just use this time to take a breather. She had beat Satsuki's face in...and as great as it felt to bring down that bitch's pedestal, even Ryuko had to admit it really wasn't easy. Kiryuin is an adept fighter. Even more so when...you have to fight alongside her. "Talk about teeth clenched teamwork. Don't expect this to become a habit, Kiryuin." With that she fell to silence...

Up until yet another kill was revealed. Gilgamesh. "Huh. So Goldy bit the dust, eh?" She cast a quick glance at the area surrounding his corpse. A struggle at least, no doubt. A straight up old fashioned pummeling beating from the look of it. "...heh. Like my old schoolyard brawls. Except well, he actually got beaten to death." Leaving the closer examination of the body to the rest, Ryuko just turned and looked at those still living and around. Pyro and Kizaru had both come back revealed as traitors...if push came to shove, she figured she could just as well beat the answer of the other two traitors out of them.

*beat*

Well maybe not Kizaru. But Pyro, yeah. The option remained open. Shuffling it to the back of her mind, she moved on to the rest not yet confirmed one way or the other in regards to innocence. Who here could actually beat him to death with their fists? I sure as hell didn't do it. And my usual go-to guess... her gaze shot to Satsuki. She's a victim of a pummeling herself. And if what she had said was actually in the slightest, true?

Ryuko bit her lip, moving on. She scratched Stubbs and Max out for well, decay and being Max. Deoxys doesn't seem the type, going for the mental shit over the physical. Misaka uses lightning, haven't seen Celty for a while. And...and...

Shit, I don't know anyone else here. It could be any of them.

"...Fuck." She turned her head sharply, teeth gritted together.

"YO SATSUKI, WHO YOU VOTING FOR?!

6V0BVnU.jpg

@Verite @El Tigre!

tumblr_n0upeileYE1rfdyj6o1_500.gif

"I've just awoken, Matoi. Do exercise restraint, I've a concussion from your barbaric savagery earlier." Satsuki immediately chided, rubbing her temple gingerly. A sigh followed as she took in the following situation. Another had been slain. Unfortunate, for the occurrence, not for the soul lost. From what little she gleaned, Kiryuin'd deduced already she'd no love for Gilgamesh.

Still, for all her pain and misery, she'd still a need for the use of her mental faculties. Cue the Queen of Honnoji Academy steeling herself in an ever valiant posture, standing tall and proud as she stared on with unbending dignity. Hers was the expression of deep, contemplative thought.

tumblr_muk2gjcK5K1sr5klvo1_500.gif

"MY SUSPICION LIES WITH!!!"

She winced immediately, realizing the full extent of the damage Matoi'd wreaked upon her.

tumblr_ngizkmJqCP1tm97tqo1_500.gif

"It lies with Raiden. You know where my vote shall fall now. As for myself, I will look to see if another can proffer medical assistance."

@C.T.

@Hospes

@The Tactician
@BarrenThin @Kaykay

That thought was certainly saddening, to little Ryan. Her shoulders slumped ever-so-slightly, and she couldn't help but wonder if she'd ever see any of her friends again. Thinking about this weighed heavily on the child of ten years, and she couldn't help but feel a little depressed by it. She didn't want to lose all of her new, only friends... Even so, she tried to stay optimistic, as hard as it was. "Well.. Maybe Jules and Lena could help. I think they know a boy who can teleport, too," she commented, hopefully. There was a thoughtful, brief pause, before the girl added: "..But if you meet them, don't call Jules Jules. She doesn't like that. She always says her name is Ridley now, but I think she's still Jules." That.. Made no sense. "Lena doesn't know her real name yet, though, so she doesn't mind being called Lena." wat

Man.. Who'd have thought that all of this could get any worse for the little girl?

Despite her sadness, the girl glanced at Eve when she replied, still trying to keep up some sort of optimism. At least the distraction of a conversation with the other girl could serve as a distraction. "Yeah, I'd love to get to know you better," she stated, brightening very slightly. In any case, with how big of an optimist she was, and with how much faith she had in just about *everything*, it was doubtful she could stay sad for too long... Right?

The question earned an instinctual nod, and a small smile. "Yup! All of my family are Casters. Casters aren't supposed to be with Mortals, but my cousin Lena is, anyways." Another very small pause came before Ryan's nose wrinkled up slightly. "..They're really gross with each other, though. Lena gave her boyfriend a heart attack once.. But I healed him, so it was alright." Seriously, this kid didn't seem to make any sense when she talked about Casters. "..Anyways, so you have powers, too?" she queried, curiously.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Kaykay

"I've just awoken, Matoi. Do exercise restraint, I've a concussion from your barbaric savagery earlier." Satsuki immediately chided, rubbing her temple gingerly. A sigh followed as she took in the following situation. Another had been slain. Unfortunate, for the occurrence, not for the soul lost. From what little she gleaned, Kiryuin'd deduced already she'd no love for Gilgamesh.

Still, for all her pain and misery, she'd still a need for the use of her mental faculties. Cue the Queen of Honnoji Academy steeling herself in an ever valiant posture, standing tall and proud as she stared on with unbending dignity. Hers was the expression of deep, contemplative thought.

She winced immediately, realizing the full extent of the damage Matoi'd wreaked upon her.

"It lies with Raiden. You know where my vote shall fall now. As for myself, I will look to see if another can proffer medical assistance."

@C.T.

Considering the girl was YELLING LIKE THIS, Ryan overheard her. While she was a little surprised by the outburst, she didn't so much as flinch. It wasn't like she hadn't heard yelling before... She'd heard it plenty. Especially directed at Ridley, by Lena or Macon. So it didn't exactly bother her much. Rather, the little blonde child piped up without hesitation. "Hey, miss... Would you like me to heal you?" she asked. That kid really didn't seem like she had any sense of who she should or shouldn't talk to...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @El Tigre @Kaykay @The Tactician @BarrenThin

Hm... Intriguing. Despite the fact that she already very well knew of Ryner's ability, Reece still found it very interesting. Maybe once all of this was over, he'd be willing to teach her more about it. After all, as she so often said - 'knowledge is power'. But, for now, the blonde young woman simply nodded curtly. "Good point. But if I understood Shirou correctly, it seems more likely that whomever is behind this was one of us who've been pulled here from our own home universes. So, assuming we all awoke in the same situation, those of us that were locked in those odd rooms," she commented, seeming to just be thinking aloud. "..However, I could be completely wrong in that assumption."

l1BbH.jpg

The suggestion that Ryner could analyse everyone for magic earned a pause, before Reece shook her head. "..No, no. While it'd potentially prove useful, there's a decent chance it won't work. Even if it were to work, and we ended up figuring out who can use magic to acquire weapons, we doubtfully have the time for that. We need to act hastily, but efficiently.

After doing a good bit of thinking, Reece tapped her chin, finally coming to a decision. "..Well, I think I'll be voting for Ethel. She appears to have the stealth necessary to make this kill, and the skills, as well - no?"

@DapperDogman @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Eugh whoever​
"Hmmm" Ryner shrugs slightly and closes his eyes "I think I've suddenly realised something"
He pauses for a moment, leaning back on a wall slowly
"You know how...maybe back in your world, there's a person, one person, like...who's foretold to be great? I don't know if this works for you, or someone you know, or maybe it's not happened yet, but there's this magical one person who's destined for greatness"

"I'm that person where I'm from, I'm foretold to walk the earth alone and amongst the rubble of the world, I'm foretold to destroy the whole place eventually. Here I'm no-one"

"This world has it's own rules, and no matter how great I am, how hard I work, or how damn powerful I can get, I'm not the one destined to bring us victory here...I could erase the guy behind all of this, but I'll put money on it now, I can't, it won't work when it comes to it. This world is like a book, and it's already got it's beginning and end plotted out nicely, we're the middle, we're just the filler in this sandwich." His finger points to the sky for a moment "Somewhere up there, someone already knows how this all ends, and it's not because yours truly is here, I could die and this thing will all come to a nice, neat ending"

"Sorrry to rant, but I think you'll understand why I bothered with all of that thinking when the time comes..."

He's so gonna nap in the middle of the huge fight, the lazy fuck

"As far as voting goes, based on what powers I can sense, I'd have to put it on the chick who thinks I'm loud, too"

@Hospes @Verite @Bomb

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

@C.T.
"...I'm just going to pretend you didn't call my actions barbaric. It's not like you did any damn different, you stuck up bitch." She retorted instantly. "Especially when you are still screaming, you goddamn hypocrite!" She stuck her tongue out at Satsuki before pulling back with a hint of a smirk. "Heh heh heh...maybe I knocked some sense through the thick skull of yours after all. At least I'm gonna take credit for it, cuz that was my first idea too. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, huh?" She remarked as she too placed a vote for Raiden.

@El Tigre!

"Oh, the super super-crazy one is in front of me. Hello again, Kinu-chan."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @BarrenThin @Kaykay
"Good to see you're still your super self, Minato. Otherwise you'd be super boring."
Elsewhere, in the multiverse that Dark Souls canonically is, several million Solaires sneezed.

As for Frank, he couldn't help but smile at the child'a enthusiasm. The smile was... very grandfatherly. He'd caught himself like that a lot, lately. Probably because he was suddenly surrounded by the most adorable kids he'd been around since his own. It was a pleasant change. It actually made him consider going out and adopting a younger child, when all of this settled down.

"You must be Ilona. Minato told me about you." He crouched down in front of her. "I'm Fr..." He paused, shifted, and said something he hadn't said in a very long time. After all, Frank Castle hadn't always been his name. At first, it had been an alias so he could rejoin the war effort less than legally. After his family had died... he'd just never changed it back. But... he wasn't that man anymore. He wasn't the Punisher anymore.

"... I'm Francis. Francis Castiglione. Call me Frank, if you like." Though it might be meaningless to the others, something about the look on his face said it was very important to him. Part of not being the Punisher meant... well, it meant being him again.

"Jolly Co-operation, eh? Sounds good to me."

@Kaykay
@Hospes
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Tactician
Kinuhata gave Frank a weird look, but didn't say anything.

That thought was certainly saddening, to little Ryan. Her shoulders slumped ever-so-slightly, and she couldn't help but wonder if she'd ever see any of her friends again. Thinking about this weighed heavily on the child of ten years, and she couldn't help but feel a little depressed by it. She didn't want to lose all of her new, only friends... Even so, she tried to stay optimistic, as hard as it was. "Well.. Maybe Jules and Lena could help. I think they know a boy who can teleport, too," she commented, hopefully. There was a thoughtful, brief pause, before the girl added: "..But if you meet them, don't call Jules Jules. She doesn't like that. She always says her name is Ridley now, but I think she's still Jules." That.. Made no sense. "Lena doesn't know her real name yet, though, so she doesn't mind being called Lena." wat

Man.. Who'd have thought that all of this could get any worse for the little girl?

Despite her sadness, the girl glanced at Eve when she replied, still trying to keep up some sort of optimism. At least the distraction of a conversation with the other girl could serve as a distraction. "Yeah, I'd love to get to know you better," she stated, brightening very slightly. In any case, with how big of an optimist she was, and with how much faith she had in just about *everything*, it was doubtful she could stay sad for too long... Right?

The question earned an instinctual nod, and a small smile. "Yup! All of my family are Casters. Casters aren't supposed to be with Mortals, but my cousin Lena is, anyways." Another very small pause came before Ryan's nose wrinkled up slightly. "..They're really gross with each other, though. Lena gave her boyfriend a heart attack once.. But I healed him, so it was alright." Seriously, this kid didn't seem to make any sense when she talked about Casters. "..Anyways, so you have powers, too?" she queried, curiously.

Considering the girl was YELLING LIKE THIS, Ryan overheard her. While she was a little surprised by the outburst, she didn't so much as flinch. It wasn't like she hadn't heard yelling before... She'd heard it plenty. Especially directed at Ridley, by Lena or Macon. So it didn't exactly bother her much. Rather, the little blonde child piped up without hesitation. "Hey, miss... Would you like me to heal you?" she asked. That kid really didn't seem like she had any sense of who she should or shouldn't talk to...

"Just how super complicated can getting someone's name be?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician @BarrenThin @alloneliners

Satsuki paused amid her stroll away from Matoi, glancing over to the younger girl. Ryan would be welcome to a pleasant surprise, noticeably the change in Kiryuin's demeanor. Especially her features--

tumblr_n2s5j5ohBo1toins0o1_500.gif

"If you can, you would have my appreciation. I've not made your acquaintance yet, have I? Allow me, I am Kiryuin Satsuki. What is your name?"

@Hospes

"Good to see you're still your super self, Minato. Otherwise you'd be super boring."

Kinuhata gave Frank a weird look, but didn't say anything.

Frank just gave her an 'I'll tell you later' look.

@Kaykay

"Call you Frank, if I'd like?" Ilona asked curiously. "Does that mean I can call you Francis too if I want to? Or only Frank?" She thought over the statement for a moment before grinning at his next comment. "Why yes, jolly co-operation is wondrous indeed! It means we can all work together as one! I think it's a splendid concept to use in a murder game, but my father was fond of using it all the time."

@BarrenThin

"If you'd prefer Francis, go right ahead."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_mxw89freDd1qmjhqso5_500.gif

The question was odd, to Ryan, but she answered it without hesitance, nonetheless. "Well.. I don't know my name yet," she stated, rocking on her heels slightly. "People in my family don't know their names until their sixteenth moon. We all get temporary names until then," she explained. "Ridley was Jules, Reece was Anna, and Lena-beana doesn't know her name yet."

Huh. Weird.
Satsuki paused amid her stroll away from Matoi, glancing over to the younger girl. Ryan would be welcome to a pleasant surprise, noticeably the change in Kiryuin's demeanor. Especially her features--

tumblr_n2s5j5ohBo1toins0o1_500.gif

"If you can, you would have my appreciation. I've not made your acquaintance yet, have I? Allow me, I am Kiryuin Satsuki. What is your name?"

@Hospes

Huh. Ryan really must've had some sort of little girl magic, or something, after all. Perhaps the reason the child had so much faith in people was that she simply brought out the best in them. Regardless of the answer, the child offered Satsuki her winning, bright smile.

tumblr_inline_nf3dflJpqM1t1fn0p.gif

"I'd be happy to heal you," she told the older female, happily. "Nice to meet you, Suki! I'm Ryan Duchannes," she introduced, smile not faltering in the slightest. And there she went yet again, making nicknames for everyone. Though she loved to make casual talk, the child was more concerned with getting Satsuki healed up, first. "..May I see where you got hurt?" she asked, tilting her head.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @BarrenThin @El Tigre!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Z5KOA0zCvPjdtqH_lzfnPL12x-vkEa8GWdijHXIEsZg

"Hmm?" Being as observant as he was, Minato caught the sour look easily before it faded and his curiosity was peaked, "What's wrong, Ilona-chan? Was it something I said?"

@Hospes @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ilona rubbed the back of her head, wearing a sheepish smile on her face. "Oh, I'm just fine. You didn't say anything. I was just thinking about a few things. It's nothing important." Ilona then pulled out her small, thin blade, twirling it in her fingers. "Maybe it's about time I practiced with my weapon some more! That way, I can help you protect Lady Ciel when she comes back." Ilona paused for a moment, however, looking over her weapon for a moment. "Do you think my weapon is too tiny though? I worry, at times, that it may not be enough..."

@The Tactician

"Well, I have a feeling my teleporting is different than it is for the boy they know, so I don't think they would be able to help me much," Ilona replied, struggling to stay positive for a moment. She fought the struggle, however, and smiled. "But you never know. Perhaps asking for their aid would be worth a try."

Eve's eyes widened a little upon hearing Ryan's explanation. For some reason, hearing it made her feel a bit awkward as if she had received unwanted information. "I-I see," she simply replied, unsure what to make of Ryan's cousin. "I have abilities, yes," Eve replied, holding up her hands and looking at the tips of her fingers. "Sometimes, I wish I didn't have them. It's hard for me to use them wisely at times." She sighed. "I don't always make the best decisions. Do you ever feel that way?" Honestly, Eve couldn't imagine that Ryan did. Her powers healed people. It was likely she made less mistakes than Eve ever had...

@Hospes
"If you'd prefer Francis, go right ahead."

"Okay!" Ilona eagerly chirped. "I shall call you Sir Francis!" She smiled, thinking she quite liked the name as she continued to play with her little blade. "And you may call me whatever you wish, so long as the title princess isn't used." Although Ilona was a princess, she actually liked it when people simply called her by an ordinary name. After all, anywhere outside of Arendelle it wasn't as if she was a princess anyhow.

@BarrenThin

A beep.

Well, wasn't that peculiar?

A strange beeping noise arose from Tsuchimikado's direction, to which the sunglasses-wearing young man would check what seemed to be his wrist-watch, pursing his lips a bit in what seemed to be mild disappointment as he tilted his head while looking at it.

"... Ah, would ya look at that? The Agents guessed incorrectly here. Wonder how this'll affect anything, if at all," Tsuchimikado commented idly, whistling as he would nonchalantly put his arms behind his back.

Subtle. Not like last time with the abrupt phone calls.

@Everyone

"Hmmm" Ryner shrugs slightly and closes his eyes "I think I've suddenly realised something"
He pauses for a moment, leaning back on a wall slowly
"You know how...maybe back in your world, there's a person, one person, like...who's foretold to be great? I don't know if this works for you, or someone you know, or maybe it's not happened yet, but there's this magical one person who's destined for greatness"

"I'm that person where I'm from, I'm foretold to walk the earth alone and amongst the rubble of the world, I'm foretold to destroy the whole place eventually. Here I'm no-one"

"This world has it's own rules, and no matter how great I am, how hard I work, or how damn powerful I can get, I'm not the one destined to bring us victory here...I could erase the guy behind all of this, but I'll put money on it now, I can't, it won't work when it comes to it. This world is like a book, and it's already got it's beginning and end plotted out nicely, we're the middle, we're just the filler in this sandwich." His finger points to the sky for a moment "Somewhere up there, someone already knows how this all ends, and it's not because yours truly is here, I could die and this thing will all come to a nice, neat ending"

"Sorrry to rant, but I think you'll understand why I bothered with all of that thinking when the time comes..."

He's so gonna nap in the middle of the huge fight, the lazy fuck

"As far as voting goes, based on what powers I can sense, I'd have to put it on the chick who thinks I'm loud, too"

@Hospes @Verite @Bomb

Slowly, Reece nodded when Ryner asked if there was someone foretold to be great, back in her world. "Of course. My troublemaking little cousin happens to be that someone.. And, while I care for her, she isn't exactly fit for the title. Her irresponsibility, unwillingness to follow the rules, and her constant making of the wrong choices all make her a rather horrid choice for someone allegedly destined for greatness," she stated, blatantly. She didn't seem to have any hesitance to be blunt. "..Despite all of that, however, she succeeded in her destiny.. Even if she made a mess of the world in the process."

As Ryner began to explain he was that person, in his world, the blonde simply shook her head. "Nobody ever said you were no one. You obviously simply haven't talked to the right people yet," she corrected. Briefly, she looked away, eyes scanning their surroundings.. Before she pointed to her sister. "Take my sibling, for example. Despite the fact that she has a knack for speaking with people she shouldn't, she seems to have- sadly -developed quite a few friends. Granted, those 'friends' may not think that they're her friend, but she obviously does. Regardless, the point is that you simply need to converse with the right figures."

The Light Caster was about to comment on the male's statement that he couldn't bring victory... When he went into that little spiel about the world they were in.

[spoili]
l53YO.jpg
[/spoili]

There was a long, long pause from the Sybil, and she simply stared at Ryner blankly. What.. the absolute.. hell? The blonde tried her best to refrain from giving a harsh response... But she was so triggered by the idiocy and fourth wall breaking! "Ehm.. Right..." she replied, slowly. For now, she held back from stomping on the male's dreams... Instead, she chose to respond to his vote. "I suppose all that's left to do is wait, hm?"

@DapperDogman @Anybody​

Status
Not open for further replies.