• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T4mhQLITMlJhJ58P6_yQFM2kNmGF9linUm9ulyhtIXk

"Eh, she got hurt? Let me see..." The worried Minato drew his pistol to summon a Persona, but paused for a moment. He quickly glanced at Ryan and sighed, "Ryan-chan, don't do this yourself because this is dangerous if the gun is loaded... High Pixie, Media!" With that quick warning, he pressed the barrel to his head and pulled the trigger, causing a shattering to be heard around the small group.

hipixie.jpg

In a spark of electricity, the High Pixie appeared, a judging comment on its lips, "Wonderful, you kids are getting hurt again... Oh well, I guess it can't be helped." The small creature gave a wave of its hand, casting a green light upon Ilona in an attempt to heal her. After a few moments, the Persona dispelled its magic and nodded, "That's all I can do for now, so you'll have to wait on her to wake up on her own. Be careful so I don't need to show up again!"

Without another word, the Persona vanished and Minato groaned, "She's never happy to be summoned..."

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ryan just blinked, staring intently at the display. "..Don't worry, Mina. I won't shoot myself!" she assured. Well, words you'd never think of hearing from a ten-year-old's mouth...
"I hope you and High Pixie can help her..." Minato sighed before gently shaking Ilona-chan's shoulder again, "Come on, little one, time to wake up. Your big brother is back again..."

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Watching Ryan with interest, Eve's crimson eyes widened. She glanced between Ryan and Ilona, eventually gazing upon her bruised temple. "Does healing others hurt you?" she quietly asked, wondering what it may have felt like.

tumblr_inline_nl2h43G9FO1r3leyb.png

Her gaze then moved to Minato, flinching in surprise when he used his evoker. To her, it looked as if he had just shot himself in the head. And she thought her own powers were frightening... "You shoot yourself in the head with a gun to use your own power?" she asked, uncertain of what he had done.

Apparently, Ryan hadn't even thought to doubt her healing abilities. Maybe it was because she'd healed people on their death bed, suffering heart attacks, and etc without a problem.. So she thought that she'd be more than able to heal a little head injury. But, who knew what was going on in the little child's head?

Of course, Eve's question only earned a faint smile. "Oh, no- I don't think so. I mean.. I think I'd be dead, if it did..." she mused, thoughtfully - though she didn't seem too concerned about this happening. Regardless, she eventually shrugged. "Usually, I can just heal people by touching them. But since we got here, it has been a bit more tiring than usual..." she admitted. "...But I'm sure it's nothing!" she chimed, trying to stay upbeat.
HeFi8Ei.png

"We're all dead now, aren't we!? Now I'll never get to try that Sunny Delight beverage father told me about!" she exclaimed, as if that were her only worry at the moment.

@Hospes @The Tactician
cJ7qiXw_7hac-D-VFLXuwPRDQXetefNCO76p8u7iEjo

"Yeah, um... It has to do with death and not evil, and I'll leave it at that."

UpZfLBrtJVQrK-tIPUc7Fd1zguhbrgB1Wy0e3ioU2Tg

"Nope! We're all alive and well, Ilona-chan, including me!" Minato cheered as he patted the worried girl's head, "Sorry that I made you and Ryan-chan so worried while I was gone..."

tumblr_mvafpfpCaL1qiki8ao6_250.gif

"..You're silly, Lona," she commented, cheerily.

Minato's comment only made Ryan beam. "It's alright, Mina. I knew you'd come back - and I bet Lona did, too!"

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

cJ7qiXw_7hac-D-VFLXuwPRDQXetefNCO76p8u7iEjo

"Yeah, um... It has to do with death and not evil, and I'll leave it at that."

UpZfLBrtJVQrK-tIPUc7Fd1zguhbrgB1Wy0e3ioU2Tg

"Nope! We're all alive and well, Ilona-chan, including me!" Minato cheered as he patted the worried girl's head, "Sorry that I made you and Ryan-chan so worried while I was gone..."

Ryan just blinked, staring intently at the display. "..Don't worry, Mina. I won't shoot myself!" she assured. Well, words you'd never think of hearing from a ten-year-old's mouth...

Apparently, Ryan hadn't even thought to doubt her healing abilities. Maybe it was because she'd healed people on their death bed, suffering heart attacks, and etc without a problem.. So she thought that she'd be more than able to heal a little head injury. But, who knew what was going on in the little child's head?

Of course, Eve's question only earned a faint smile. "Oh, no- I don't think so. I mean.. I think I'd be dead, if it did..." she mused, thoughtfully - though she didn't seem too concerned about this happening. Regardless, she eventually shrugged. "Usually, I can just heal people by touching them. But since we got here, it has been a bit more tiring than usual..." she admitted. "...But I'm sure it's nothing!" she chimed, trying to stay upbeat.

tumblr_mvafpfpCaL1qiki8ao6_250.gif

"..You're silly, Lona," she commented, cheerily.

Minato's comment only made Ryan beam. "It's alright, Mina. I knew you'd come back - and I bet Lona did, too!"

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk
Misaka stood upright from looking over the body and turned on Touma, her face affixed into an almost terrified expression. One could think that Touma had something earth-shattering. "Missed you. Why would I miss you...? You weren't even gone that long..." Looking rather affronted at the suggestion, Misaka seemed to crackle as she crossed her arms. "I was just... not surprised to see you, is all. That guy just thought he was some hotshot or something, when all I've seen him do is nap and tell people how terrible his life is, or something. Some people just aren't... taking this seriously."

NPt7aV9.png

"Even after what you told me, it doesn't mean I don't have a responsibility. We all have to get through this. This isn't just a game, it's so much more. But-- don't worry about me! Worry about yourself! Don't you think you try too hard? You almost got killed, and it's not fair to m-- the rest of us if you end up dying trying to help us." Misaka blushed deeply, wondering if her face was going to permanently stay as such at this rate. She tried to ignore Touma's comment about her being important, but it was getting caught inside her head and just wouldn't come loose. "I didn't ask for your help, anyway. Thanks but no thanks. You're right-- I'm not your Misaka."

Staring at the boy defiantly, Misaka managed to regain some of her composure. She looked back down at the body of Gilgamesh a moment before shaking her head. "I need to help out with this. Just stay out of it." She lingered for a moment before nodding resolutely. She moved toward Eve and steeled herself for the upcoming conversation.

GLsYj05.jpg

"Hey, you can change your body into various weaponry, right? I was wondering, what about a knife...?" Misaka's face was dead serious now. No one else had yet voted, and some sort of discussion of this caliber was needed to get the ball rolling. Letting out a deep breath, Misaka followed up her question with, "And if I voted for you right now, how would you feel about that?"

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Hospes

S9RoYWh.png

Ilona gasped excitedly, a smile crossing her face when she heard Minato's words. "Sir Minato! You're alive!" Like a frog, Ilona sprung up and grabbed onto him, giving him a tight hug. "I don't know how you're back, but this is wonderful! I am most pleased! Praise the Sun!" She glanced over at Ryan with a grin as well. "Silly? Well, I can't say I'm trying to be," she said with a laugh. "Oh, dear me, are you all right though. There is a bruise on your head!"

Eve nodded at Minato's description, actually pleased to hear it even if it was short. "I have abilities too. They are not to do with evil either, but sometimes I don't feel that way." Eve felt as if her powers were the product of evil, money-hungry people who wanted to make the perfect weapon of war. Had those people not been so money-hungry it was likely she never would've been born.

Having been lost in thought for a brief moment, the female bioweapon flinched in surprise when Mikasa approached her. Although it was simply a question, likely to gather information, the question did bother her a little. Eve had been accused of wrongdoing in the past, however, so it wasn't something new to her. "Yes," she simply told the other girl when asked if her hair could transform into a knife. She wasn't going to deny it. She turned her hair into knifes, swords, needles, and all sorts of other sharp objects when in combat.

Eve found the next question direct at her a bit odd. How would she feel if the female voted for her? Had she been a sarcastic type of person, perhaps she would've mocked that question and laughed. Being voted for and pegged as a killer wasn't exactly something any sane person would feel happy about. Or if Eve had possibly been friends with the female maybe she would've been hurt by the idea. But she didn't know this person. She wouldn't be offended by a vote from a stranger.

tumblr_inline_nl2gwqdN3I1r3leyb.png

"I wouldn't care. I'm Sweeper; I capture my targets alive for a bounty. Killing has no point, and I was taught not to kill by someone close to me... I wouldn't."

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
S9RoYWh.png

Ilona gasped excitedly, a smile crossing her face when she heard Minato's words. "Sir Minato! You're alive!" Like a frog, Ilona sprung up and grabbed onto him, giving him a tight hug. "I don't know how you're back, but this is wonderful! I am most pleased! Praise the Sun!" She glanced over at Ryan with a grin as well. "Silly? Well, I can't say I'm trying to be," she said with a laugh. "Oh, dear me, are you all right though. There is a bruise on your head!"

Eve nodded at Minato's description, actually pleased to hear it even if it was short. "I have abilities too. They are not to do with evil either, but sometimes I don't feel that way." Eve felt as if her powers were the product of evil, money-hungry people who wanted to make the perfect weapon of war. Had those people not been so money-hungry it was likely she never would've been born.

Having been lost in thought for a brief moment, the female bioweapon flinched in surprise when Mikasa approached her. Although it was simply a question, likely to gather information, the question did bother her a little. Eve had been accused of wrongdoing in the past, however, so it wasn't something new to her. "Yes," she simply told the other girl when asked if her hair could transform into a knife. She wasn't going to deny it. She turned her hair into knifes, swords, needles, and all sorts of other sharp objects when in combat.

Eve found the next question direct at her a bit odd. How would she feel if the female voted for her? Had she been a sarcastic type of person, perhaps she would've mocked that question and laughed. Being voted for and pegged as a killer wasn't exactly something any sane person would feel happy about. Or if Eve had possibly been friends with the female maybe she would've been hurt by the idea. But she didn't know this person. She wouldn't be offended by a vote from a stranger.

tumblr_inline_nl2gwqdN3I1r3leyb.png

"I wouldn't care. I'm Sweeper; I capture my targets alive for a bounty. Killing has no point, and I was taught not to kill by someone close to me... I wouldn't."

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk
UA6yiNV6J_UH97fuwtPuMP6J_B7k7KB2E_EiPHr4WEc

"I told you I would be back!" Minato chuckled as he returned Ilona's tight hug, glad that she was okay, "Now all we need is Frank and Kinu-chan, and we'll have the entire gang back together. It'll be a big old reunion!"

rZVTS2A.png

"That's not exactly a glowing defense," Misaka said, brown eyes narrowing. "You admit you had the means, and that's good enough for most people. I don't think you were close to that guy... right?" It was easy to say just about anything and even believe it yourself if your psyche required it. Misaka knew she'd lie herself if she had to; no one here but Touma knew she was the third-ranked Level 5 in Academy City, and no one would ever find out if she could help it. Misaka had hoped for a more emotional reaction to the vote, but this girl was taking it rather calmly, though it seemed likely she may have been trained to control her emotions for this very reason. "Taking them alive or not, a bounty hunting doesn't sound like a respectable service."

Hoping to bring out something more concrete, Misaka looked briefly around at the others standing around. "... What do you think? If not you, who could have done this? To pummel someone as strong as that guy into the ground, then to finish the job with a knife... it couldn't be just anyone, that's for sure." She spoke casually, as if this was no big deal. Maybe it wasn't at this point, really. Misaka brought a hand up to rub at her head, feeling the static electricity course between her fingers. She was going to catch these people. If only she could speak to whoever was acting as the agents...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
UA6yiNV6J_UH97fuwtPuMP6J_B7k7KB2E_EiPHr4WEc

"I told you I would be back!" Minato chuckled as he returned Ilona's tight hug, glad that she was okay, "Now all we need is Frank and Kinu-chan, and we'll have the entire gang back together. It'll be a big old reunion!"

24fVw4V.png

"Yes!" Ilona chirped. "It's wonderful we are all back together! Now I have my big brother and best friend back!" she exclaimed with a giggle. "You are my best friend, right?" she asked Ryan with a wink. She wasn't sure what reaction she would get, but she did really like the other young girl.

"But you wouldn't be proud of me, Sir Minato," She suddenly said with a frown. "I haven't practiced with my sword at all since you've been gone..."

@The Tactician @Hospes
rZVTS2A.png

"That's not exactly a glowing defense," Misaka said, brown eyes narrowing. "You admit you had the means, and that's good enough for most people. I don't think you were close to that guy... right?" It was easy to say just about anything and even believe it yourself if your psyche required it. Misaka knew she'd lie herself if she had to; no one here but Touma knew she was the third-ranked Level 5 in Academy City, and no one would ever find out if she could help it. Misaka had hoped for a more emotional reaction to the vote, but this girl was taking it rather calmly, though it seemed likely she may have been trained to control her emotions for this very reason. "Taking them alive or not, a bounty hunting doesn't sound like a respectable service."

Hoping to bring out something more concrete, Misaka looked briefly around at the others standing around. "... What do you think? If not you, who could have done this? To pummel someone as strong as that guy into the ground, then to finish the job with a knife... it couldn't be just anyone, that's for sure." She spoke casually, as if this was no big deal. Maybe it wasn't at this point, really. Misaka brought a hand up to rub at her head, feeling the static electricity course between her fingers. She was going to catch these people. If only she could speak to whoever was acting as the agents...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes

tumblr_inline_nl2hecftrc1r3leyb.png

"I was not close to him, no," Eve replied, thinking over what the body looked like. "I'm close to nobody here in particular either. I have nobody to vouch for me. I don't really have a way to defend myself either. I guess..." She narrowed her eyes. There was little emotion in them, save for maybe a small trace of sadness. Showing emotion was difficult for Eve. She had been locked alone in a room since her birth, after all, and was taught only one thing: that she was a demon.

"...I wouldn't blame anyone who voted for me. If I was someone else, I would vote for me too." She gently folded her small hands together. "But I won't, because..." I'm scared of being treated like a demon again. "...I don't want to."

She glanced downward, her gaze falling to Mikasa's feet. "I can agree that it's possible I did it, but if there is one thing I won't agree with you on its about sweeping. Sweeping puts bad people in jail. It helps the police. It's a respectable service, a gentleman's service. Sweepers are heroes." Sven and Train, they're the real heroes. They went though a lot of bad things, but still became good people, good sweepers.

@Atomyk

"It's fine, I shouldn't have gone so far with the joke" he says, nodding slightly as he sits nearby, leaning against a wall and shutting his eyes "I see why everyone was upset"
He sighs gently, rubbing his face with a palm loosely for a moment "Yeah, when we find whoever's behind all this...We're going to wipe them out"

"As for now, a shank and a super powered pummelling..." He taps his chin for a moment, shaking his head "I don't know these people well enough to point a finger"

"Oh, nice to meet you, Reece, I'm Ryner"
He pauses, before murmuring aloud, as if not aimed at anyone in particular, but only audibly loud enough to be heard by someone actively listening to him
"I wouldn't say I was doing it all for the attention, by the way, I just found it interesting, there's all these bright, vibrant people around, and only when I impersonate someone else am I anywhere near noteworthy...Makes me wonder if I'm just that boring"

@Hospes
4ec77364cc.jpg

Well... That was something Reece couldn't argue with. "Indeed. But, mistakes are important to the learning process, no?" she queried, rhetorically, with a small smile. Of course, not that Reece had ever made any mistakes - no, even the ideation of that would be absolutely absurd! Regardless of this matter, though, the blonde simply nodded. "Justice will be served, yes. But, I think something I asked Gilgamesh at an earlier date should be taken into consideration when punishment is dished out - is there any fate worse than having to live with the regret of your crimes?" she inquired.

Ah, yes - right down to business.

"Well, I believe a rather large number of people are capable of this. Anyone with any sort of superior strength- when compared to that of a 'normal' human -should be considered, first of all. After all, anyone could've stolen a knife, no? Anyways, moving on - despite the previously mentioned fact, people who have not only superhuman strength, but a knife or small blade, as well, should be considered first and foremost when seeking out who is most likely to have committed this. Not to mention, they'd likely need incredible levels of stealth, to pull this off."

Now, Reece began to pace slightly, reviewing all of the details she could recall in her mind. "Now... If I recall correctly, Cole, Elektra, Cameron and Raiden all have accessibility to such small blades. But, there are also people who seem to have the ability to form weaponry.." she mused aloud, tapping her chin.. Before abruptly facing the others. "So, who present possesses those abilities, if I may ask? since I don't want to use ooc knowledge It'd be awfully helpful to know this before casting a vote."

"Also, unrelated, but I'll be going with the Illya group, and taking Ryan with. Both the child and I are rather useless in combat, so it's the logical decision."

@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Thuro The Assassin Potato @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Literally everyone oh gosh​

4ec77364cc.jpg

Well... That was something Reece couldn't argue with. "Indeed. But, mistakes are important to the learning process, no?" she queried, rhetorically, with a small smile. Of course, not that Reece had ever made any mistakes - no, even the ideation of that would be absolutely absurd! Regardless of this matter, though, the blonde simply nodded. "Justice will be served, yes. But, I think something I asked Gilgamesh at an earlier date should be taken into consideration when punishment is dished out - is there any fate worse than having to live with the regret of your crimes?" she inquired.

Ah, yes - right down to business.

"Well, I believe a rather large number of people are capable of this. Anyone with any sort of superior strength- when compared to that of a 'normal' human -should be considered, first of all. After all, anyone could've stolen a knife, no? Anyways, moving on - despite the previously mentioned fact, people who have not only superhuman strength, but a knife or small blade, as well, should be considered first and foremost when seeking out who is most likely to have committed this. Not to mention, they'd likely need incredible levels of stealth, to pull this off."

Now, Reece began to pace slightly, reviewing all of the details she could recall in her mind. "Now... If I recall correctly, Cole, Elektra, Cameron and Raiden all have accessibility to such small blades. But, there are also people who seem to have the ability to form weaponry.." she mused aloud, tapping her chin.. Before abruptly facing the others. "So, who present possesses those abilities, if I may ask? since I don't want to use ooc knowledge It'd be awfully helpful to know this before casting a vote."

"Also, unrelated, but I'll be going with the Illya group, and taking Ryan with. Both the child and I are rather useless in combat, so it's the logical decision."

@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Thuro The Assassin Potato @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Literally everyone oh gosh​
"Well, thanks to Gilgamesh's love of showing off, I was able to mimic his abilty myself, the same for Saber's weapon, but those are mostly swords, spears and weapons of that nature"

"Saber has her sword, though that is of course, a sword, I am able to summon many different kinds of weapons..." he taps his chin for a moment "Er...Maybe Shirou has a power similar to Saber? Any of the people from this land could have the ability to summon swords, it seems to be a theme, disregarding Gilgamesh himself, he seems to just have a lot of swords"

Ryner shrugs slowly "I could analyse everyone and see who can do what with magic, but other than magic, my eyes won't work to find a means of summoning weapons"

@Hospes

Emma's face didn't change when she realized her magic was not draining the women of this foreign sense, however she did smirk when she saw the glow of the clothing. It was obvious that whatever happened was not raw magic, but something in this women's clothes had magical propitiates. Emma was still smirking as the women's gaze snapped to her, slowly lowering her hands Emma's dark line of magic vanished. Waving her hand upwards, Emma vanished into black smoke, only to then appear behind Cinder. Taking a step closer, Emma whispered into her ear,

"Hello." sinisterly spoke Emma.

@york

Emma's face didn't change when she realized her magic was not draining the women of this foreign sense, however she did smirk when she saw the glow of the clothing. It was obvious that whatever happened was not raw magic, but something in this women's clothes had magical propitiates. Emma was still smirking as the women's gaze snapped to her, slowly lowering her hands Emma's dark line of magic vanished. Waving her hand upwards, Emma vanished into black smoke, only to then appear behind Cinder. Taking a step closer, Emma whispered into her ear,

"Hello." sinisterly spoke Emma.

@york
Cinder fall
@TheColourlessRainbow
tumblr_inline_neegbsxJcz1sk47ji.png

"Oh not you too..." Cinder said rubbing her temple for a moment as she stepped over to the side to meet Emma's eyes suddenly. "Anyways... What do you want?" She asked, crossing her arms, she looked a little impatient really, and possibly a bit irritable.​

Mari nodded at hearing Annabeth's words, though somewhat reluctantly so. Though she was a little disappointed that her first acquaintances here were already planning to go separate from her, perhaps it would be the best. In strategy it was usually not a good thing to keep your best people in one place... for the sake of accomplishment and growth it was usually best to spread the best, and hope they impact on the others.

But, she still had some others, especially John and Barbossa, to stick to. And they were not quite done here yet, something in her mind told her. There was still the matter of a vote, after all...

@The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman

John thought about things. Not that he had a true voice, much less a vote. But he'd support as much as he could... especially Mari, he'd do that for.

"So, who you thinking of voting up this time?", he asked the people close by, especially Mari.

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

• Useful
Reactions: Mari
John thought about things. Not that he had a true voice, much less a vote. But he'd support as much as he could... especially Mari, he'd do that for.

"So, who you thinking of voting up this time?", he asked the people close by, especially Mari.

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman
Mari looked around, and considered her options at this time. A few moments to think it over. In a change from her earlier patterns, she decided on... nothing. No vote. At least, no vote for now.

"There is no rush, John," she said to Pyro, "why should I cast a vote now? I foresee no immediate threat to myself, or you for that matter." She then moved closer to him, her arm touching against his. Though she wore long sleeve and he was wearing a sleeved garment as well, there was still no mistaking the effect she would still have by doing this to the young male. From what she could tell, and she had to be right, she told herself in her mind.

"Not at long as I have you by my side."

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Percy pulled some stuff out of his bag. Most of it was useful, and some of it he didn't even know what it was.

He finally pulled a loaf of white bread out. He raised his eyebrow at it.

product-classic-white.png

"... Wonder Bread?" He said inquisitively. He held the loaf in the air. "Why do I have this?" He shrugged and put it back in the bag.

@no one. @this is a complete throwaway joke @this will probably never come up again unless characters are starving @this is a Mark of Athena reference

Mari looked around, and considered her options at this time. A few moments to think it over. In a change from her earlier patterns, she decided on... nothing. No vote. At least, no vote for now.

"There is no rush, John," she said to Pyro, "why should I cast a vote now? I foresee no immediate threat to myself, or you for that matter." She then moved closer to him, her arm touching against his. Though she wore long sleeve and he was wearing a sleeved garment as well, there was still no mistaking the effect she would still have by doing this to the young male. From what she could tell, and she had to be right, she told herself in her mind.

"Not at long as I have you by my side."

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

John was surprised by Mari's gesture, or rather her new stance, literally. His heart started to pound harder at the physical gesture, as he could start to smell her perfume and whatever it was that girls would put on them that smelled so nice. And something about girls, from what little he experienced... they seemed to be a few degrees warmer than guys. At least, himself. He then decided to up the ante, raise the stakes... and possibly the temperature.

He wrapped his arm around her elbow, somewhat locking with hers. He did this act confidently, but once locked in... he started to feel a bit nervous, beads of moisture started to form on his head and neck, as he tried his mutantly best to keep from shaking as they stood alongside each other, their arms locked.

For a guy that was all about fire and heat, he was having a hard time keeping his composure in this figuratively heated moment.

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Status
Not open for further replies.