• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Illya's Group

01c.png

"We should better get moving then. The sooner we get back to the castle, the better," Illya said to those who would decide to remain with and accompany her.

It was time to find the Dress of Heaven, the artifact that could supposedly end the Murder Game by itself. By what means, Illya leaves ambiguous, but you can trust her word, right?

With your business seemingly done in Misaki Town, it was time to move again. Still, at any rate, for the time being, it didn't seem like you had any big bads to fight this time around, which was good, of course. You were finally able to take something of a breather as you would traverse with Illya out of Misaki Town and into what appeared to be a forest on the other side of the town.

latest

The walk through the forest was initially nothing if not a little tiring. You could never truly feel the ominous feeling of being watched leave you, but at this point, you were probably used to it, what with Wallachia's smiling moon and Fiamma of the Right seeming to pop up wherever you went back at Einzbern Castle and the Fuyuki Church.

Still, you'd all hopefully be able to handle yourselves, right?

Shiki and Yumizuka had followed along, though it seemed that they were a little awkward around each other for whatever reason. Like two people that had just broken up, except one wasn't making passive-aggressive comments towards the other.

Satsuki05.png

"It's really creepy around these parts..."

"Shouldn't you be gone since the TATARI's been dispelled by now?"

"Don't say it so abruptly like that!"

Last edited:
Frank nodded and smiled at Rin. "I'll be fine. You do the same, okay? Don't go getting yourself hurt.

@Illya's Group

01ck.png

"We should better get moving then. The sooner we get back to the castle, the better," Illya said to those who would decide to remain with and accompany her.

It was time to find the Dress of Heaven, the artifact that could supposedly end the Murder Game by itself. By what means, Illya leaves ambiguous, but you can trust her word, right?

With your business seemingly done in Misaki Town, it was time to move again. Still, at any rate, for the time being, it didn't seem like you had any big bads to fight this time around, which was good, of course. You were finally able to take something of a breather as you would traverse with Illya out of Misaki Town and into what appeared to be a forest on the other side of the town.

latest

The walk through the forest was initially nothing if not a little tiring. You could never truly feel the ominous feeling of being watched leave you, but at this point, you were probably used to it, what with Wallachia's smiling moon and Fiamma of the Right seeming to pop up wherever you went back at Einzbern Castle and the Fuyuki Church.

Shiki and Yumizuka had followed along, though it seemed that they were a little awkward around each other for whatever reason. Like two people that had just broken up, except one wasn't making passive-aggressive comments towards the other.

Satsuki05.png

02a.png

Satsuki08.png

The old man let out a rumbling chuckle as they walked, going to put Ryan on his back. As grim as this and all Murder Games were, there were always little bright spots that made going on a little easier. This one's, surprisingly, was the charming company.

@Verite
@Hospes
@Illya's Group​

@Illya's Group

01ck.png

latest

Satsuki05.png

02a.png

Satsuki08.png

"It's okay, Miss Yumizuka, Illya-chan is just pointing out an interesting occurence," Minato piped up with a flat expression, hands in his pockets as Ilona hadn't come along with them for some reason, "You know, when stuff like this happens... That means weird stuff is about to happen. Weird stuff like someone going insane or somehow betraying us..." Wow, I'm really paranoid right now for some reason...

Robin, for his part, simply kept his free hand on his tome as he continued to walk along with Erika's hand in his other one.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Hospes

@Illya's Group

01ck.png

latest

Satsuki05.png

02a.png

Satsuki08.png

Frank nodded and smiled at Rin. "I'll be fine. You do the same, okay? Don't go getting yourself hurt.

The old man let out a rumbling chuckle as they walked, going to put Ryan on his back. As grim as this and all Murder Games were, there were always little bright spots that made going on a little easier. This one's, surprisingly, was the charming company.

@Verite
@Hospes
@Illya's Group​

"It's okay, Miss Yumizuka, Illya-chan is just pointing out an interesting occurence," Minato piped up with a flat expression, hands in his pockets as Ilona hadn't come along with them for some reason, "You know, when stuff like this happens... That means weird stuff is about to happen. Weird stuff like someone going insane or somehow betraying us..." Wow, I'm really paranoid right now for some reason...

Robin, for his part, simply kept his free hand on his tome as he continued to walk along with Erika's hand in his other one.

During the whole walk, it was only now that Erika had noticed that battler tagged along with them.

"Battler-san... I thought you were gonna..."

"Nah, changed my mind. Besides detective, it's not like I'm gonna let you go off alone. Trust me, Ange would flip if I just ditched you."

Erika only sighed in response, since she sometimes didn't get the Sorcerer at all.

@The Tactician @Hospes @BarrenThin @Verite

During the whole walk, it was only now that Erika had noticed that battler tagged along with them.

"Nah, changed my mind. Besides detective, it's not like I'm gonna let you go off alone. Trust me, Ange would flip if I just ditched you."

Erika only sighed in response, since she sometimes didn't get the Sorcerer at all.

Robin cocked a brow at the name that Battler dropped and looked to Erika, "Ange? A friend of yours?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @Verite

@Illya's Group

01ck.png

latest

Satsuki05.png

02a.png

Satsuki08.png

Ethel and Karin silently walked nearby the others.

@any others​

Chapter Five
"Break that Messed-Up Illusion!"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
The afterlife group, consisting of Illya, Robin, Minato, and Kirby, would be reunited with the main group, just in time for the death of the Night of Wallachia and the end of his TATARI world. With the Survivors free from his world, they are set to go, but before they can do so, Illya steps up and requests that a number of them come with her back to the Einzbern Castle all the way in the outskirts of Fuyuki City in order to find something called the Dress of Heaven, a mystical object that Illya believes can end the Murder Game by destroying the Holy Grail, a magical artifact that had been revealed to be of pure evil.

With the murder of Gilgamesh, the investigation had gone underway, and before long, the investigating Survivors would vote out Eve, believing her to be the culprit of the murder.

With the voting session concluded, it was time to move on. While some of you were set to go with Tsuchimikado and wherever the hell he wanted to go, the other half of you were set to travel with Illya back to Einzbern Castle, towards Fuyuki City.

MMtgBMJ.gif

"Alrighty then, is that it?" Tsuchimikado said, putting his hands on his hips and looking around, before clearing his throat, "Guess we don't have any more time to wait! Now! If I can get to saying what I wanted to say now, we're heading to a special place. Some of you might have heard of it, but most of you probably haven't. Just a little place called Academy City," he spoke.

"You're going to wherever. I'm goin' back to the Association. If you find the thing you're lookin' for, make sure to destroy it," Zelretch replied.

"I was just gettin' to that! See, boys and girls, the reason why we're going to Academy City is 'cause we're looking for something maaagical and fun! A fake copy of the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch. To keep it short and sweet, both the real deal and fake cake are able of traversing through different worlds. You can guess who has the real one," Tsuchimikado asserted, gesturing towards the old man briefly.

"Stolen from my own home, even. Frank can attest to that, I believe," Rin would comment, glancing at him, "I won't be traveling with you, Frank. I've got things to sort out here, people from the Association to contact, so on. Keep safe though. Hopefully, the others will be able to take care of you while I'm not around."

rmoAinK.png

Between gothic lolita girl and super girl, you should be able to stay out of trouble, right?"

How sweet.

"Yeah, yeah. Let me talk, Toe sucker," Tsuchimikado said, interrupting.

"First her, now you..."

"Anyway!" He interjected, clearing his throat, "We assume the fake one to have been stolen by Fiamma of the Right, and according to my sources, we can actually find it in the convenient familiar land, at least for me, of Academy City! And of course, we can't let someone like him keep the potentially all-powerful interdimensional device! Dunno where we might find the damn thing for sure, but don't worry, I'm sure we'll find it somewhere! So ah... yeah! We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, alright? Now, who's up for a ride?!"

Putting two fingers in his mouth, the young man would let out a whistle, and in no time, seemingly out of nowhere, what appeared to be a private airplane would appear, landing on the ground in front of you.

Private-Jet-Plane.jpg

"Allll aboard! Courtesy of GROUP itself! Not that you probably know what that is but still..." Tsuchimikado exclaimed, before beginning to lead you into the aircraft, ready for take-off at any moment's notice, "We got a jeweled sword to find!"

And then you were off.

- - -

The ride was somewhat tranquil. You were all able to have a good rest after the fiasco with the artificial world and the TATARI phenomena in Misaki Town, and you finally were able to sit down and relax. However, it wouldn't be long until you would begin to reach your destination. Academy City.

Zy3Krvu.png

A highly advanced city, said to be at least twenty years ahead of the rest of the world in terms of technological innovation. A city that had a population that consisted mostly of students, who in turn, mostly consisted of Espers with varying powers and abilities. A city that some might find familiar.

"Alright, we gotta be covert and subtle about this. Academy City's under heavy guard at the moment due to... ah, circumstances," Tsuchimikado said to you all, putting on what appeared to be a parachute, "So that's why we're approaching straight from the air rather than a more orthodox landing compared to... this!"

Flap!

Suddenly, like a trap door, the ground of the plane would give away, and before you all knew it, you would suddenly find yourself free-falling in the air!

px1bS0Y.png

"Wooooohooooooo!"

Free-fallin' through the air~

At least he was courteous enough to through other parachutes to you all. Hopefully, you'd all be able to catch them and land within the center of the city. And more than that, hopefully you'd be able to make a safe landing with them. Which you surely would, right?

Regardless of how you'd land, or crash for that matter, you'd all end up within the center of Academy City. Quite a cheery place. More lively than Fuyuki City and Misaki Town in any case.

0Ur6vrX.jpg

"Whew, that was fun!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed, stretching his arms as he would undo his parachute, before stretching his arms.

"Don't do that ever again..."

"No promises. Now! Time's a wastin'! You guys know what to do! Split up through the city and find the copy of the interdimensional shiny crystal sword! For reference, it looks like this. Assuming that old man gave me the right picture," he murmured, digging through his pockets before proceeding to show you all what appeared to be a photo of what you could assume to be what you were supposed to be looking for:

latest

"You can't miss it, alright?! Now let's go! Split up, team! Or something... Right now, there are three points of interest. Three possible places where the thing might be."

District 6

District 7

District 23

"Got all that? Alright. Let's--"

"ONEEEEEEEEE-SAAAMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

A strange shrieking voice that belonged to a young girl, likely around 12 years old or so, would be heard by all of you, before she would quite literally teleport into your line of sight and just about crash into Misaka, wrapping her arms around her and...!

Kuroko_Hugging_Mikoto.gif

... Hugging and touching her. A lot. Likely more than what normal friends would find comfortable.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME, ONEE-SAMA? I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! BUT DON'T WORRY! I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU OUT OF MY SIGHTS! I SWEAR IT AS A MEMBER OF JUDGMENT!"

Oh, don't worry, everyone. It was just a friend of Misaka's. No need to help her at all. False alarm.

"Mmmhmm~, I'm so glad you're safe, onee-sama! I've been worried sick! Tell me all about it! Where'd you go? What were you doing there? What were you wearing? Tell your darling Kuroko all about it!"

You could just ignore all that, right?

Especially since she didn't seem to be taking any notice of the rest of you.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Team Beerus as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
@Melon as Erik (Phantom of the Opera)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Dark Swan (Once Upon A Time)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!
@Nater Taters as Kirby - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SLICED 'N DICED!
@Archwar as Jason - DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED AWAY!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh - MURDERD! INNOCENT! PUMMELED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - INNOCENT!
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" - TRAITOR!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve and Ilona - UNKNOWN!

Quite impressed by a machine that could fly Kizaru would have a look of curiosity during his time on the plane. When it was time to exit however Kizaru would casually leap after Tsuchimikado with out a parachute mind you.

Even so he'd survive the fall unscathed and would lean in and take a closer look at the photograph when it was presented to the group. "So we're looking for a sword...? Okay...guess I better get to it then..." With that he'd head to District 6 to see if there was anything of value.

@Verite

@Verite
@Hospes
@Illya's Group​

Ethel and Karin silently walked nearby the others.

@any others​
Satsuki05.png

"W-Well... Maybe it just takes a while for any remaining apparitions to disappear. Who knows? Maybe I'm not even the only one," Yumizuka said. Whether she realized or not, she was also referring to "Kouma Kishima" in that case. Like him, she was only a phantom of someone else. Not the real deal.

And of course, this wasn't the last that the Survivors would encounter him.

wUGsUZN.png

"A little on the nose, though I suppose you wouldn't be wrong to be cautious of that," Shiki spoke in response to Minato, the young man pocketing his hands, seeming to deliberately avoid direct eye contact with Yumizuka, "In any case, once we arrive to this... Fuyuki City, I assume we'll have to stop by the Church? Hopefully, Ciel will still be there and she'll be able to help us out."

As you would all continue walking through the forest, trudging through the grass and dead leaves in the chilly Autumn to Winter air, you would eventually find yourself walking on what seemed to be stone. And then...

"Ehh... Hey, what's that over there, in the distance?" Illya would ask with intrigue in her voice, pointing towards what would appear to be a small house or shack in the distance.

2ea84f385db6f41efbcca15f72bf913c.jpg

Well, that was quick. Something of interest.

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Bomb @DapperDogman @Illya's Group

Last edited:
@Illya's Group

01ck.png

latest

Satsuki05.png

02a.png

Satsuki08.png

Well... This was certainly an.. interesting, group, to say the least. Reece simply sighed, moving back over to her little sister and hoisting her up... Only for the child to brighten up. "Hey..! Thanks, Reece!" she commented. Before Reece had time to question her sister, little Ryan outstretched one of her small hands to Satsuki- who was now within her reach -before tenderly and gently touching the woman's forehead, working her healing magic on her. She then repeated the process to her best ability for the areas she could reach. "There, Suki - that should be a bit better, now," she stated with a smile towards the older female.

Reece shook her head slightly, but didn't chide the child, for once. "Alright, Ryan, you've played your part. We need to go," the older sibling stated, now placing the little girl on her shoulders. Ryan didn't protest - she simply gave Satsuki a final smile and wave. "Bye, Suki!"

@El Tigre!

And then they were off.

The older blonde carried her sister for a decent chunk of time.. Until her shoulders were aching like nothing else. Her frail body wasn't made for carrying people - even people as small and lightweight as Ryan. So, finally, she set the girl down. "Alright.. You can walk from--"

@Verite
@Hospes
@Illya's Group​

Or... Or she could be carried by someone else, now. That worked, too. Reece simply nodded to Frank, curtly - possibly to show appreciation, or possibly just as a greeting.

Regardless, Ryan seemed totally fine with it.

Hell, Ryan seemed rather happy. It looked like she had lots of friends here! Battler, Minato, Frank, Erika.. But what about Ilona and Eve? A slight pout formed on her lips, and she looked around intently.. But the two girls were nowhere to be seen. "...Where are Lona and Eve?"
Satsuki05.png

"W-Well... Maybe it just takes a while for any remaining apparitions to disappear. Who knows? Maybe I'm not even the only one," Yumizuka said. Whether she realized or not, she was also referring to "Kouma Kishima" in that case. Like him, she was only a phantom of someone else. Not the real deal.

wUGsUZN.png

"A little on the nose, though I suppose you wouldn't be wrong to be cautious of that," Shiki spoke in response to Minato, the young man pocketing his hands, seeming to deliberately avoid direct eye contact with Yumizuka, "In any case, once we arrive to this... Fuyuki City, I assume we'll have to stop by the Church? Hopefully, Ciel will still be there and she'll be able to help us out."

As you would all continue walking through the forest, trudging through the grass and dead leaves in the chilly Autumn to Winter air, you would eventually find yourself walking on what seemed to be stone. And then...

"Ehh... Hey, what's that over there, in the distance?" Illya would ask with intrigue in her voice, pointing towards what would appear to be a small house or shack in the distance.

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Bomb @DapperDogman @Illya's Group

Looked like she didn't have much time at all to ponder that.

Ryan had nothing to say on the matter, but Reece certainly did. "It appears to be some sort of odd, brick shack. Although, I can't exactly say it's ideal for living.. Nor can I see why someone would wish to live out here, save for to have solitude.."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Verite @Bomb @Illya's group​

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

T0227jh.png

"Oh, yeah. That's right. Since Toe sucker girl's gone, I guess I'm gonna have to do the spell now. Jeez... performing magic really is a pain when they make you an Esper. Especially with no powers. Don't mind me if I start uh... coughing blood," Tsuchimikado said to Eve with a chuckle, scratching the back of his head and clearing his throat, before getting to his knees and placing his hands on the ground.

Suddenly, a magical circle of blue energy would form around Eve, the light becoming greater and greater as it would eventually become harder for Eve to see outside the circle.

"Good thing I memorized the spell for a case like this... Here we gooo!"

With that, Eve's vision would suddenly go white as she would lose sight of where she was. But when she would quickly come to mere moments later, she would find herself in a completely different location.

41-F15-13b-082.jpg

It looked like some sort of strange dojo. But it was not just any dojo. It was a Tiger Dojo.

"WELCOME TO THE TIGER DOJO, MAGGOT!" A strange female voice would suddenly screech, as though she were attempting to imitate a military drill sergeant that one would see in a movie or so.

And then she would appear.

01a.png

"YOU'RE IN THE TIGER DOJO NOW, Y'HEAR? WE'RE GONNA SHAPE YOU UP INTO A REAL MAN! Or... woman in this case," She roared, before suddenly breaking into a cough, as though the loud voice hurt her throat a little, which it kinda did. After clearing her throat, she would continue speaking, albeit this time in a more normal manner.

"Anyway... within this dojo, you may refer to me as Fujimura-dono, or Fuji-dono. Or Sensei. Whichever you prefer," she said, calming down a bit, "Before we start, do you understand why you are here, ma'am?"

Last edited:
Satsuki05.png

wUGsUZN.png

Well... This was certainly an.. interesting, group, to say the least. Reece simply sighed, moving back over to her little sister and hoisting her up... Only for the child to brighten up. "Hey..! Thanks, Reece!" she commented. Before Reece had time to question her sister, little Ryan outstretched one of her small hands to Satsuki- who was now within her reach -before tenderly and gently touching the woman's forehead, working her healing magic on her. She then repeated the process to her best ability for the areas she could reach. "There, Suki - that should be a bit better, now," she stated with a smile towards the older female.

Reece shook her head slightly, but didn't chide the child, for once. "Alright, Ryan, you've played your part. We need to go," the older sibling stated, now placing the little girl on her shoulders. Ryan didn't protest - she simply gave Satsuki a final smile and wave. "Bye, Suki!"

@El Tigre!

And then they were off.

The older blonde carried her sister for a decent chunk of time.. Until her shoulders were aching like nothing else. Her frail body wasn't made for carrying people - even people as small and lightweight as Ryan. So, finally, she set the girl down. "Alright.. You can walk from--"

Or... Or she could be carried by someone else, now. That worked, too. Reece simply nodded to Frank, curtly - possibly to show appreciation, or possibly just as a greeting.

Regardless, Ryan seemed totally fine with it.

Hell, Ryan seemed rather happy. It looked like she had lots of friends here! Battler, Minato, Frank, Erika.. But what about Ilona and Eve? A slight pout formed on her lips, and she looked around intently.. But the two girls were nowhere to be seen. "...Where are Lona and Eve?"

Ryan had nothing to say on the matter, but Reece certainly did. "It appears to be some sort of odd, brick shack. Although, I can't exactly say it's ideal for living.. Nor can I see why someone would wish to live out here, save for to have solitude.."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Verite @Bomb @Illya's group​
tumblr_m4yedogRYo1qd06lm.png

"Looks like we got ourselves a place to check out," Battler grinned, seeing no problem with just walking into the shack.

tumblr_inline_n6tzumJIFW1ql8ac4.png

"Battler-san... don't just bolt off ahead. At least have all of us accompany you along the way..." Erika sighed, seeing that the Sorcerer retained some of his less serious attributes despite all that's happened.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman @Verite @Bomb @Illya's group​

@Gen. Godzi Senpai

When Gilgamesh would wake up, he would find himself in what appeared to be... a workshop?

Yes, a strange place indeed, to say the least. A sight for sore eyes. He would find himself sitting in a chair next to what appeared to be life-sized dolls, some of which looked like geishas, some of which looked like blank mannequins, and so on. There was quite the assortment of books, beakers, potions, and so on, like you were in some sort of witch's office.

And you wouldn't exactly be wrong to say that.

Oh, yeah. And your right hand was missing. Where could it be?

latest

In front of you, you would be able to see a red-headed woman sitting at a desk, operating on something. If you were to look closely enough, you would be able to see that the woman seemed to be poking around with your missing hand, clicking her tongue occasionally as though whatever she were doing was tough work.​

Satsuki05.png

wUGsUZN.png

Minato nodded as Shiki spoke, "Definitely, though even if she couldn't help, I would still visit... Forgiveness for not visiting would not come easily..." Cue a shudder in his entire form as they approached the shack.

"Looks like we got ourselves a place to check out," Battler grinned, seeing no problem with just walking into the shack.

"Battler-san... don't just bolt off ahead. At least have all of us accompany you along the way..." Erika sighed, seeing that the Sorcerer retained some of his less serious attributes despite all that's happened.

tumblr_inline_navtwg2vPW1sfvecc.jpg

"If he always rushed in like that, I can see how you could trick so easily in the past, Erika-chan... Quite the fool, that one," Robin noted while walking alongside her, "Honestly, it makes me wonder why of all people, you named him your rival. He seems rather... underpowered mentally."

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman @Verite @Bomb @Illya's group

Minato nodded as Shiki spoke, "Definitely, though even if she couldn't help, I would still visit... Forgiveness for not visiting would not come easily..." Cue a shudder in his entire form as they approached the shack.

"If he always rushed in like that, I can see how you could trick so easily in the past, Erika-chan... Quite the fool, that one," Robin noted while walking alongside her, "Honestly, it makes me wonder why of all people, you named him your rival. He seems rather... underpowered mentally."

"Despite how idiotic he's acting right now, he does have his moments, so for now, he's a decent rival. As for a true rival... he doesn't meet those expectations... and I would elaborate further on that, but we do have things to check out and piece together, Robin-kun."

Erika did a simple shrug as she walked alongside Robin and the others, and also keeping a good eye on Battler, who was still a fair enough distance ahead.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman @Verite @Bomb @Illya's Group​

11a.png

"Guess we should go find out," Illya spoke in response to Reece, approaching the shack like the curious little girl she was, looking at the door with a tilted head, "Hellooooo? Anyone there? Hmm... should we knock on the front door?"

Satsuki04.png

"I-I'd just be careful..."

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Bomb @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Illya's Group

Last edited:
10af.png

"Guess we should go find out," Illya spoke in response to Reece, approaching the shack like the curious little girl she was, looking at the door with a tilted head, "Hellooooo? Anyone there? Hmm... should we knock on the front door?"

Satsuki04.png

"I-I'd just be careful..."

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Bomb @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Illya's Group
"Anyone home...?" Minato called out as he knocked at the door, trying to reach whoever may be within the house. After a moment, he pushed on the door gently in order to open it.​

The young girl's eyes lit up as she pressed her face against one of the airplane windows. Academy City came into view below them, surprising Misaka immensely. It was a city she was very familiar with, both its highlights and its dark secrets. She hadn't realized this is where they were headed, thought a part of her felt uneasy at the sight of it. This wasn't her Academy City, right? She was eager to meet up with her friends, but they wouldn't really be who she remembered them to be. It was sort of weird to imagine that visiting the city below would be like traveling into the future. Not by much, mind you, but even a few days would be crazy to think about, let alone a few months. She would have to steel herself for when they landed, knowing that she would have to put settling back in to her life would have to wait. There was a mission to accomplish and her own personal issues would have to wait.

Then, another surprise hit the young girl. Falling. She felt her heart leap into her throat as the floor of the airplane gave way to drop them into Academy City. Misaka flailed for a moment as if there was something to reach out for, but there nothing but other falling bodies all around her. There was no sign of her apparent 'partner', though she doubted he would be missing for long. She heard Touma's friend laughing from somewhere, mixed in with the startled cries of the others. He began to throw parachutes to the others, an interesting feat to accomplish in mid-air. Once Misaka had hers, she felt better about the situation, though truthfully she knew she had the means to save herself if she had to. At least the others were safe, giving Misaka a brief moment to enjoy the free fall.

MaaCQ5h.jpg

She laughed as her feet touched down on the pavement below, her eyes taking int he beauty and color of Academy City. For all its problems and secrets, there was no denying that it was one of the most beautiful places on Earth. As the others landed around her, the young girl had to take it all in, eyes gazing casually at the building's lining the city's center. Maybe she would ask Touma to accompany her in the search for the sword, not that it really mattered to her. It would make sense for them to stick together, considering they were both from Academy City and all. That way, there was no need for him to go out of his way to help her. He'd already be there and she could just take care of herself. Yeah, that made a lot of sense actually.

"ONEEEEEEEEE-SAAAMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"What--"

What might as well have been a human wrecking ball appeared out of thin air and slammed into Misaka. She felt the air expel from her lungs and would have buckled over if not for the girl holding her tightly in place. Kuroko Shirai's mass of hair was in her face, the young girl rubbing her head against Misaka's chest. Misaka tried to move her arms to push her friend away, but she felt as if she was trapped in a steel face. She felt her face grow heated over the embarrassment of the scene, unwilling to allow this to continue in front of everybody any longer. "Kuroko!!"

nClmPsn.jpg

Electricity coursed through the Railgun, shocking the girl wrapped around her. It wasn't enough to any permanent damage, just enough to force the girl off her. She glared daggers at her friend as they separated, hands balled into fists in annoyance. It wasn't like she'd been gone that long, right? Or... well, she wouldn't have been gone at all, actually. This world's Misaka Mikoto was still around, right? It wouldn't make sense for her not to. "Kuroko! Come on, I just--" She froze, her voice dying on her throat. She looked into the face of her friend and found herself suddenly overcome with an overwhelming sadness. If things went wrong on this mission, she'd never see Kuroko again. Saten, Uiharu, Haruue, even that guy... Damn it, she would have been better off not seeing Academy City at all until this was over. "Uh, hey..." Sounding quiet, Misaka looked down at her feet. She couldn't stay mad at her friend, especially not at this moment. "I'm sorry for leaving you for a while, Kuroko. I can't really talk about it, but don't worry. I'm safe, okay?"

JyJOPGx.png

"There's something important I have to do..." She was smiling, but she couldn't take out the hesitation in her face. She knew she sounded deathly serious, but maybe that was the tone Kuroko needed to hear right now. "You can't get involved, even as a member of Judgment. I want you to stay safe."

@Verite

Suddenly, like a trap door, the ground of the plane would give away, and before you all knew it, you would suddenly find yourself free-falling in the air!

"Wooooohooooooo!"

Free-fallin' through the air~

At least he was courteous enough to through other parachutes to you all. Hopefully, you'd all be able to catch them and land within the center of the city. And more than that, hopefully you'd be able to make a safe landing with them. Which you surely would, right?

Regardless of how you'd land, or crash for that matter, you'd all end up within the center of Academy City. Quite a cheery place. More lively than Fuyuki City and Misaki Town in any case.

"No promises. Now! Time's a wastin'! You guys know what to do! Split up through the city and find the copy of the interdimensional shiny crystal sword! For reference, it looks like this. Assuming that old man gave me the right picture," he murmured, digging through his pockets before proceeding to show you all what appeared to be a photo of what you could assume to be what you were supposed to be looking for:

latest

"You can't miss it, alright?! Now let's go! Split up, team! Or something... Right now, there are three points of interest. Three possible places where the thing might be."

District 6

District 7

District 23

"Got all that? Alright. Let's--"

"..." She blinked, repeated and rapid as the plane opened up and in a single second, she went from flying to falling. Ryuko's shocked surprise gave way to an angry scowl as she shook her fist in the guy's general direction even as she fell.

"OI, MORON! YOU! WHAT WAS THE BIG IDEA WITH THIS STUNT?! YA KNOW, YOU CAN GIVE A LITTLE MORE GODDAMN ADVANCED WARNING BEFORE YOU PULL THIS KIND OF SHIT! I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO CALL YOU IDIOTIC OR INSANE!"

She shouted, the wind whiplashing against her hair as she descended. Still, despite her outburst, she wasn't all that concerned. Ryuko glanced to the left, a thrown parachute within reach...and she just scoffed, refocusing on the ground far far below but fast approaching.

When she impacted, the force of the crash landing created a sizable crater and threw up dust and debris, covering part of the unlucky street she had landed on. When the dust finally cleared, Ryuko was revealed to just be sitting there, an almost bored expression on her face. Her head inclined to the side and she spat out, bright red blood staining the ground.

tumblr_n21mwiirsO1qj5jqso1_500.gif

"Yeah, I bet I know what you're thinking about saying, Senketsu. That was stupid and reckless, should have just used your flight. But since you can't talk right now, I'll can save my breath instead of replying." Ryuko stood up, reaching a hand up and pulling herself out of the crater. And came face to face with a stationary car, the driver and passengers like frozen in abject shock. "Uh...heh. Sorry bout that. You might want to turn around and find an alternate route to wherever you're going. This one's going to be traffic heavy for at least..." She shot a glance over her shoulder back at the crater. "A while?" She finished with a fair guess. With that done, she sidestepped around the car, glad she was at least close to the guy who had them freefalling. And well, everybody else.

She thought briefly about slugging him in the shoulder but thought better of it, casting a quick glance at the photo. Just long enough to memorize it and then she didn't waste any more time before continuing on, striding onwards for District 23.

@Verite @District 23 amigos​

@Gen. Godzi Senpai

When Gilgamesh would wake up, he would find himself in what appeared to be... a workshop?

Yes, a strange place indeed, to say the least. A sight for sore eyes. He would find himself sitting in a chair next to what appeared to be life-sized dolls, some of which looked like geishas, some of which looked like blank mannequins, and so on. There was quite the assortment of books, beakers, potions, and so on, like you were in some sort of witch's office.

And you wouldn't exactly be wrong to say that.

Oh, yeah. And your right hand was missing. Where could it be?

latest

In front of you, you would be able to see a red-headed woman sitting at a desk, operating on something. If you were to look closely enough, you would be able to see that the woman seemed to be poking around with your missing hand, clicking her tongue occasionally as though whatever she were doing was tough work.​
Gilgamesh slowly awakened to see his surroundings. Well, he was dead... sort of.
Question though was now how to return to the others, or better yet regain his original level of Mana.

He slowly began to sit himself up only to feel a sudden lack of support, looked over to the source he only then noticed his missing hand.
Well, normally he'd be furious at this, but he did just die so he had to count his luck for now.
And thank god he was a Servant or this would really hurt... so right now it was tolerable.
Though it didn't take long after ward's to notice his hand was actually just a few feet away from him in the hands of the woman.

Was she the one who killed him?
Or was she the one who kept him alive?
Regardless, she was possibly someone of value.

8JPVSDC.gif

He approached her and asked "So! Last time I know I find myself pummelled to death, and now I arrive here? Alive but missing a hand, to find it in the hands of a woman just next to me while surrounded by these dolls. So I must ask, who are you, what are we doing here, what do you know about the murder games, and what are you doing with my hand? Your answers shall determine how worthy you are of any future respect".

@Verite @OH GOD MY HAND!!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.