• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silk suddenly arrived, swinging in to join the group... with cole on her back.

He got off, dusted himself off, and cleared his throat.

"There was a bird that was hurt. I asked her for help."

He let that hang in the air for a few moments before he added.

"I vote for Kizaru. He wants to hurt people."

@Josh M @Verite

"...Not a step closer......." He told her before pausing thinking it over. I don't know much about the people around us so I cannot back the theory but take it from a trained swordsman that something seems weird about this." Lon'qu spoke thinking it all over. As for his and Donny's vote well they decided to vote for Kizaru for now.

@Kaykay @Verite
Hm? What's wrong?" she asked with a knowing smile. Something about her made him uncomfortable, so she figured she'd get some fun out of it while figuring out who might've cut Kirby up.

"I guess you're super right, since I haven't used something like a sword in my super whole life. But it doesn't super change my vote if we're not given another option," she said, while taking a half-step towards him.​

Hm? What's wrong?" she asked with a knowing smile. Something about her made him uncomfortable, so she figured she'd get some fun out of it while figuring out who might've cut Kirby up.

"I guess you're super right, since I haven't used something like a sword in my super whole life. But it doesn't super change my vote if we're not given another option," she said, while taking a half-step towards him.​
When she were to take that half step Lon'qu took a step back. Keeping the distance between them how it was. "Then tell me of those who traveled with you recently. Have they any powers that may point towards my theory...? My vote on Kizaru still stands however. Speaking of what are his abilities if you know..." Lon'qu questioned seeming to have very little trust for Kizaru. Going as far as to vote for him this time around.

When she were to take that half step Lon'qu took a step back. Keeping the distance between them how it was. "Then tell me of those who traveled with you recently. Have they any powers that may point towards my theory...? My vote on Kizaru still stands however. Speaking of what are his abilities if you know..." Lon'qu questioned seeming to have very little trust for Kizaru. Going as far as to vote for him this time around.
Ethel just listened to this conversation because she was bored.

"... Is super a good word?" Ethel said.

"Hello, are you talking about the latest kill?" Karin would say to Lon'qu. "Why do you think Kizaru did it?"

@WHOEVER​

@Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers
Coming back with Cole, Cindy seemed a tad confused.

tumblr_nrjtjbxzkN1raikxso1_500.jpg

"Yeah. I took us forever, but after going a few miles checking and checking every bird we saw, we found the right one. And all Cole did was lightly touch it and said, "It will be okay". The bird was just having a bad day.

Kinuhata shook her head. "It'd be a super pain to list everyone I've seen here, but most of them don't even have a blade, or any ability to mimic one. Either that or they were super killed. That Kizaru guy? He's super brain dead, and I've seen him kick super hard." It appeared she didn't know what his ability was, or that he could create a blade using it.

And she picked up her pace, making three steps toward him.

"Hello, are you talking about the latest kill?" Karin would say to Lon'qu. "Why do you think Kizaru did it?"

@WHOEVER​
"Can't you tell just by super saying it? Of course super is a super good word."​

Kinuhata shook her head. "It'd be a super pain to list everyone I've seen here, but most of them don't even have a blade, or any ability to mimic one. Either that or they were super killed. That Kizaru guy? He's super brain dead, and I've seen him kick super hard." It appeared she didn't know what his ability was, or that he could create a blade using it.

"Can't you tell just by super saying it? Of course super is a super good word."​
"Ethel thinks you use super too much..."

"So, old man, do you mind sharing how you died for the first time?"

His eyes spoke of knowing something more than he let on, but he simply watched his face, silently, before adding

"I'm intrigued, after dying three times, I wonder what caused each one"

@BarrenThin

@WHOEVER​
"I've seen Raiden fight and he seems like the type to go for a clean kill. Kizaru I can't say much for but either way he could be a danger to the team with that apparent 'give no shits' attitude he has."

"Kicks huh.... Hmm....." Lon'qu would think for a moment taking four steps back.

"Hey would ya stop trying to git closer to Lon'qu..? He don't like it when females get near him. In fact lettin' Saber git near him is quite the step for him but he still ain't all used to it." Looks like Donny to the rescue as he gets in between Lon'qu and Kinuhata.

@Kaykay @Bomb

John vaguely heard the whispers of his guilt. He had a response.

"Yeah, so I was guilty. You got me, yadda yadda yadda. I paid the price, served my punishment, and I'm back. The lady in charge set me loose on one condition. And don't worry, I won't kill again. At least not one of... you."

He flicked his lighter open, revealing its flame.

Lighter.jpg

"Unless you come at me. Or one of my... friends. Then it's on, boys."

@BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

• Love
Reactions: Mari
"I've seen Raiden fight and he seems like the type to go for a clean kill. Kizaru I can't say much for but either way he could be a danger to the team with that apparent 'give no shits' attitude he has."

"Kicks huh.... Hmm....." Lon'qu would think for a moment taking four steps back.

"Hey would ya stop trying to git closer to Lon'qu..? He don't like it when females get near him. In fact lettin' Saber git near him is quite the step for him but he still ain't all used to it." Looks like Donny to the rescue as he gets in between Lon'qu and Kinuhata.

@Kaykay @Bomb

"Excuse me if you will, but what's this theory that you have there, Lon'qu? I'll like to hear this theory more in-depth."

Looks like a detective was interested on what she could get out of this theory, and boy did she love interesting theories.

Battler just stood off to the side, allowing himself the silence to think this all out. Guess he didn't want to talk to others since Erika was somewhat doing that already.

@Kaykay @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

"Yeah, so I was guilty. You got me, yadda yadda yadda. I paid the price, served my punishment, and I'm back. The lady in charge set me loose on one condition. And don't worry, I won't kill again. At least not one of... you."

Lighter.jpg

@BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
tumblr_nw4ik1SSvl1u3z5n7o5_100.png

The Witch of Truth only cast this look towards John before shifting her view back towards Lon'qu, still interested in that theory of his.

@Wedge Antilles

Reactions: Poe Dameron

"Excuse me if you will, but what's this theory that you have there, Lon'qu? I'll like to hear this theory more in-depth."

Looks like a detective was interested on what she could get out of this theory, and boy did she love interesting theories.

Battler just stood off to the side, allowing himself the silence to think this all out. Guess he didn't want to talk to others since Erika was somewhat doing that already.

@Kaykay @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

tumblr_nw4ik1SSvl1u3z5n7o5_100.png

The Witch of Truth only cast this look towards John before shifting her view back towards Lon'qu, still interested in that theory of his.

@Wedge Antilles
"Don't bother the theory is probably inaccurate anyways. I still stand by my vote on the fact that Kizaru might be hiding something but without truly know what's the point..." He spoke walking away from the group to think on the situation on his own.

"..He had thoughts of some other power being used to mimic a blade. That way the real killer could just make that go poof and go about his business without anyone knowin'. Kinda like how yer friend can make his sword disappear apparently. Either way I don't think he'll change on our vote..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

Cqt5jnP.png

"...It's super up to me if I super want to say super, isn't it? So don't be super telling me I'm super using super too much, okay? And it's super, super, super none of your super business."

@Kaykay @Bomb
The girl shrugged. "Kizaru is kind of super stupid, but I don't know if he'd slice the puffball up into super pieces. Like I super said, he punted...Kirby..." She suddenly fell a little quieter as she realized he kind of kicked Kirby before for no apparent reason. Maybe...

She'd have to think later since Donny came to help out his friend. "Hoh, so that's it. What's wrong, is he super gay?" she asked, while making an attempt to brush past Donny and mess with the female-phobic a little more.

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"Don't bother the theory is probably inaccurate anyways. I still stand by my vote on the fact that Kizaru might be hiding something but without truly know what's the point..." He spoke walking away from the group to think on the situation on his own.

"..He had thoughts of some other power being used to mimic a blade. That way the real killer could just make that go poof and go about his business without anyone knowin'. Kinda like how yer friend can make his sword disappear apparently. Either way I don't think he'll change on our vote..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
tumblr_inline_n6u0676qg51ql8ac4.png

"So that's it, huh?" Erika had an interested smile grow on her face as she looked over at Donny,"I can see why that sort of theory can be considered obsolete to the evidence and current interpretations towards this latest murder, including connections to the past murder beforehand."

Of course it would give reference to Battler's broadsword and possibly Erika's scythe, but there wasn't much backup evidence concerning on what kind of blade sliced up poor Kirby. All that they knew was that someone who could perform this murder in a matter of seconds due to supersonic speeds, and clearly that murder went unnoticed. For now, she would settle with the vote she used collectively between herself and Battler.
Cqt5jnP.png

"...It's super up to me if I super want to say super, isn't it? So don't be super telling me I'm super using super too much, okay? And it's super, super, super none of your super business."

The girl shrugged. "Kizaru is kind of super stupid, but I don't know if he'd slice the puffball up into super pieces. Like I super said, he punted...Kirby..." She suddenly fell a little quieter as she realized he kind of kicked Kirby before for no apparent reason. Maybe...

She'd have to think later since Donny came to help out his friend. "Hoh, so that's it. What's wrong, is he super gay?" she asked, while making an attempt to brush past Donny and mess with the female-phobic a little more.

"Er... Kinu, I think you kinda misunderstood something here..." Battler couldn't help but feel how awkward this was going to get by this alone.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

Memories broken
The truth goes unspoken
I've even forgotten my name

Raiden chuckled, the thought of him being the killer so mirthlessly funny that it made even the PTSD ridden child soldier laugh.

tumblr_n5dh3csPR31qzqt8do4_250.gif

I don't know the season
Or what is the reason
I'm standing here holding my blade

Raising his sword, using it to point at his accusers, Raiden spoke. "You think I'm the killer? I've got news for you. If I was doing the job, it'd already be done. I don't see enough dead bodies for my work."

A desolate place
Without any trace
It's only the cold wind I feel

They'd done it. They'd awoken Jack, the man that Raiden had tried so hard to forget after World Marshall. The way he'd torn into Monsoon, crushing him as if he were a twig, and then Armstrong. Ripping out his heart, feasting on its repair cells as if it were a good nice and hearty snack.

It's me that I spite
As I stand up and fight
The only thing I know for real

tumblr_ntjukk7Cpt1qzqt8do7_250.gif

There will be blood-shed
The man in the mirror nods his head

"But you want to scan me, get inside my head. Go ahead." Raiden flicked the top of his sword back towards himself, a not so silent invitation. "It'll be the last thing you ever do."

There will be blood-shed
It's the only thing I've ever known

"You want dig around in my head? Make me lose what's me? I've had enough of that for one lifetime." First as Solidus's White Devil, and then the Patriots. They'd taken his past from him, his taste for killing, something he'd been grateful for, but in the end Desparado had given it back to him, something he was even more grateful for. It had taken away his ability to step off the battlefield, but had turned into something unstoppable on it. He wasn't Raiden, the rain transformed anymore, he was Jack the Ripper, the butcher that waded through the blood of his enemies. They wouldn't take that from him. Not without killing him.

Losing my identity
Wondering have I gone insane
To find the truth in front of me
I must climb this mountain range
Looking downward from this deadly height
And never realizing why I fight

tumblr_mmtr8cmyuf1qzqt8do4_500.gif

"Come and get it."

"I thought I'd killed an innocent. In that game, we executed those we voted off, you see. I'd helped vote someone off... only to find they were clean. I shot myself." He made a motion that looked like shooting at his own head.

"Fortunately, I found out it was all in a computer. I didn't break my own rules. Didn't kill anyone. I hated myself a little less."

A little less.

Memories broken
The truth goes unspoken

Raiden chuckled, the thought of him being the killer so mirthlessly funny that it made even the PTSD ridden child soldier laugh.

I don't know the season
Or what is the reason

Raising his sword, using it to point at his accusers, Raiden spoke. "You think I'm the killer? I've got news for you. If I was doing the job, it'd already be done. I don't see enough dead bodies for my work."

A desolate place
Without any trace

They'd done it. They'd awoken Jack, the man that Raiden had tried so hard to forget after World Marshall. The way he'd torn into Monsoon, crushing him as if he were a twig, and then Armstrong. Ripping out his heart, feasting on its repair cells as if it were a good nice and hearty snack.

It's me that I spite
As I stand up and fight

There will be blood-shed

"But you want to scan me, get inside my head. Go ahead." Raiden flicked the top of his sword back towards himself, a not so silent invitation. "It'll be the last thing you ever do."

There will be blood-shed

"You want dig around in my head? Make me lose what's me? I've had enough of that for one lifetime." First as Solidus's White Devil, and then the Patriots. They'd taken his past from him, his taste for killing, something he'd been grateful for, but in the end Desparado had given it back to him, something he was even more grateful for. It had taken away his ability to step off the battlefield, but had turned into something unstoppable on it. He wasn't Raiden, the rain transformed anymore, he was Jack the Ripper, the butcher that waded through the blood of his enemies. They wouldn't take that from him. Not without killing him.

Losing my identity

"Come and get it."

The old man slowly sat Ryan down behind him. He himself was unarmed and likely stood no chance against this opponent, but he'd die protecting the innocents here, if it came to that.

@DapperDogman
@Hospes
@Thuro The Assassin Potato
@Everyone​

Memories broken
The truth goes unspoken

I don't know the season
Or what is the reason

A desolate place
Without any trace

It's me that I spite
As I stand up and fight

There will be blood-shed

There will be blood-shed

Losing my identity

"Come and get it."
tumblr_nw4hutUdfn1u3z5n7o9_100.jpg

"... good."

That signature jeering smile of hers reappeared again, something about this seemed... amusing. Was some response like this amusing to her? Maybe. The detective didn't seem that all disturbed or getting the message that she shouldn't be progressing in this type of direction, but when did she ever have limits to her investigations?

"You know... as much as people think I'm the goody-two shoes detective, I don't think that's the case with me. Instead of proving whose guilty or innocent, I rather want to expose what people hide. Much like your case, hiding what can be crucial to others... and an enjoying read for myself. Feel free to call me an intellectual rapist, I don't mind that description of myself at all."

Not showing fear or apprehension in the slightest, the detective slowly paced herself towards Raiden, her steps almost like a graceful and elegant advance.

"Unless you want to be put through the process of being proved innocent or guilty, which really isn't a hard process from what I've seen from the people that have been processed... I only ask for one thing... It's simple, really."

"Would you please repeat a certain thing for me? See, simple! I don't think it'll be hard to tell the truth through what I have for you to repeat. However, you can say no to this, but if you do, then I won't be letting up my accusation towards you. Keep that in mind~"

@Thuro The Assassin Potato

Memories broken
The truth goes unspoken

I don't know the season
Or what is the reason

A desolate place
Without any trace

It's me that I spite
As I stand up and fight

There will be blood-shed

There will be blood-shed

Losing my identity

"Come and get it."
Ryner glances over toward Raiden and narrows his eyes slowly, his eyes glowing as he scans the male, finding no magic, he shook his head "If you intend to fight...Know that I probably won't stand up to your speed..." His hand moves up and it was clear to those who'd seen the trick earlier, he'd soaked the floor in water already in preparation of what was to come

Ryner pauses for a second and cocks a brow

"Perhaps you simply seek to die with honour" he murmurs as he steps forward, his hand grasping the blade he'd planted there moments before "Is that what it is? You wish to die an honourable death?"

@Thuro The Assassin Potato @BarrenThin @Everyone who cares​

LiS_Storm_01_1418812963.gif

You will reap every seed that you sow
and the tomb where they lay
is the bed that you made
Numb from the pain brought forth

"No...Nonono not again! Not again,,,why why?! What do you want from me?!?! I just wanna go home...I-I just want to make things right! I just want to make things RIGHT!! What are you trying to tell me, I d-d...d-don't..unde..understa..nd..."

See now
Every choice has a consequence
Take pity on your fate
You coward

"Stop! Please stop! I c-c...c-can fix this! I can fix it!! Just give me more time! There has to be a way, there has to! The weather, the storm, everything! There...has to be an end! Even Chaos Theory has an end, that is what this i-is, i-isn't it? T-This c-can't be t-total chaos...t-there has to b-be a link!"

Ignore the cry of time
No respite for the destined
Rewind every step
'till your on your knees

---

As the others investigated the body, Max followed them only in body, not spirit. Before the photographer, all the doors began to open, all at once, revealing their forsaken hubs of knowledge. The very essence of time faded from Max's vision and perception, feeling as if she was living the future and would be living in the past. A paradox she found herself entrapped in, and in that paradox, the pieces of the puzzle finally came together. Not only that, but the image freshly burned into her mind polarized, and lo, Max abruptly sat down from afar, as the others voted and continued about their quest.

Rising waters
The weight closing in
The burden of sacrifice

No emotion, no words, no sign of Max of being human. She sat there, her gaze doe-eyed, reaching slowly into the confines of her satchel bag. There, pulling out a basic cellular phone and a journal of sorts, Max slowly opened the record of her personal thoughts and feelings. Scanning through the last few pages, her horror was confirmed, the Irish-descended artist slowly closing the tomb. Even in this reality, nay, in all realities, the same scream echoed across the universe to Maxine. A scream that could not be halted, only reversed, and would march boldly forwards with bravo and victorious pride.

Sons and daughters
Pray for the storm
May it redeem God's eyes

Slowly closing the journal, Max continued to sit lonesomely, her lip trembling and her skin a deadly pale. A deep sensation of guilt crawled into her heart, the hipster pulling her knees up to her chest. Whispers of a familiar man and the clicking of a camera echoed like phantoms, hearing at the same time the recognizable yet ghastly messages of those lost in time. It was at this point, tears freely began to flow down Max's clear, blue eyes, her voice coming to a distraught crackle, the teenager's heart blazed with guilt and self-remorse.

Rising waters
The weight closing in
The burden of sacrifice

"I-I f-fucked up...I f-fuc..ked...up...I-I f-fucked up...."

Sons and daughters
Pray for the storm
May it redeem God's eyes

A vote had been made

Maxine Caulfield votes for Maxine Caulfield

@Verite @C.T. @Atomyk @Jeremi @El Tigre! @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Everybody in da club.

Lighter.jpg

Kangoku-Gakuen-Mari.jpg

Mari stood her ground. Though she appreciated the gesture of Pyro, as she had appreciated the gesture from Percy earlier in a similar situation. "Do not worry too much," she said to John, "I am sure they are only being protective of something. Or someone. Let their insults fall upon deaf ears, it is the results that shall speak with the only voice that matters."

She then whispered something to John, Annabeth, and Percy. "The seeds have been planted. As long as there is hope, it will grow uncontrollably until something beautiful matures."

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.