• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Promise." The old man smiled at her.

@Hospes
@Kaykay
Well, that was reassuring, it seemed. The child nodded slightly in response, not particularly cheerful.. But not totally depressed, either.
"Huh, is that so? Shrugging off death is probably a more super power than any esper ability."​

"Well, kids needs their super sleep," she shrugged.​

"Well.. I guess you've got a point," Ryan conceded, sheepishness diminishing considerably. "..But doesn't everyone need sleep? My sister sleeps a lot.. Not Reece, but my other sister." Well, she was talking a bit more again. That was a good sign, right? "I think that-.."

Memories broken
The truth goes unspoken
I've even forgotten my name

Raiden chuckled, the thought of him being the killer so mirthlessly funny that it made even the PTSD ridden child soldier laugh.

tumblr_n5dh3csPR31qzqt8do4_250.gif

I don't know the season
Or what is the reason
I'm standing here holding my blade

Raising his sword, using it to point at his accusers, Raiden spoke. "You think I'm the killer? I've got news for you. If I was doing the job, it'd already be done. I don't see enough dead bodies for my work."

A desolate place
Without any trace
It's only the cold wind I feel

They'd done it. They'd awoken Jack, the man that Raiden had tried so hard to forget after World Marshall. The way he'd torn into Monsoon, crushing him as if he were a twig, and then Armstrong. Ripping out his heart, feasting on its repair cells as if it were a good nice and hearty snack.

It's me that I spite
As I stand up and fight
The only thing I know for real

tumblr_ntjukk7Cpt1qzqt8do7_250.gif

There will be blood-shed
The man in the mirror nods his head

"But you want to scan me, get inside my head. Go ahead." Raiden flicked the top of his sword back towards himself, a not so silent invitation. "It'll be the last thing you ever do."

There will be blood-shed
It's the only thing I've ever known

"You want dig around in my head? Make me lose what's me? I've had enough of that for one lifetime." First as Solidus's White Devil, and then the Patriots. They'd taken his past from him, his taste for killing, something he'd been grateful for, but in the end Desparado had given it back to him, something he was even more grateful for. It had taken away his ability to step off the battlefield, but had turned into something unstoppable on it. He wasn't Raiden, the rain transformed anymore, he was Jack the Ripper, the butcher that waded through the blood of his enemies. They wouldn't take that from him. Not without killing him.

Losing my identity
Wondering have I gone insane
To find the truth in front of me
I must climb this mountain range
Looking downward from this deadly height
And never realizing why I fight

tumblr_mmtr8cmyuf1qzqt8do4_500.gif

"Come and get it."
"I thought I'd killed an innocent. In that game, we executed those we voted off, you see. I'd helped vote someone off... only to find they were clean. I shot myself." He made a motion that looked like shooting at his own head.

"Fortunately, I found out it was all in a computer. I didn't break my own rules. Didn't kill anyone. I hated myself a little less."

A little less.

The old man slowly sat Ryan down behind him. He himself was unarmed and likely stood no chance against this opponent, but he'd die protecting the innocents here, if it came to that.

@DapperDogman
@Hospes
@Thuro The Assassin Potato
@Everyone​
tumblr_nw4hutUdfn1u3z5n7o9_100.jpg

"... good."

That signature jeering smile of hers reappeared again, something about this seemed... amusing. Was some response like this amusing to her? Maybe. The detective didn't seem that all disturbed or getting the message that she shouldn't be progressing in this type of direction, but when did she ever have limits to her investigations?

"You know... as much as people think I'm the goody-two shoes detective, I don't think that's the case with me. Instead of proving whose guilty or innocent, I rather want to expose what people hide. Much like your case, hiding what can be crucial to others... and an enjoying read for myself. Feel free to call me an intellectual rapist, I don't mind that description of myself at all."

Not showing fear or apprehension in the slightest, the detective slowly paced herself towards Raiden, her steps almost like a graceful and elegant advance.

"Unless you want to be put through the process of being proved innocent or guilty, which really isn't a hard process from what I've seen from the people that have been processed... I only ask for one thing... It's simple, really."

"Would you please repeat a certain thing for me? See, simple! I don't think it'll be hard to tell the truth through what I have for you to repeat. However, you can say no to this, but if you do, then I won't be letting up my accusation towards you. Keep that in mind~"

Ryner glances over toward Raiden and narrows his eyes slowly, his eyes glowing as he scans the male, finding no magic, he shook his head "If you intend to fight...Know that I probably won't stand up to your speed..." His hand moves up and it was clear to those who'd seen the trick earlier, he'd soaked the floor in water already in preparation of what was to come

Ryner pauses for a second and cocks a brow

"Perhaps you simply seek to die with honour" he murmurs as he steps forward, his hand grasping the blade he'd planted there moments before "Is that what it is? You wish to die an honourable death?"

@Thuro The Assassin Potato @BarrenThin @Everyone who cares​
And then things went to hell.

Ryan didn't speak as Frank set her down; she simply stared at the man that had spoken out against being voted for. The little blonde was less than intimidated... And more curious, than anything. She knew people didn't like to have others in their mind - something that she'd learned very well from both Ridley and Lena, who had protested a time or two when Ryan had kelted with them. Especially Lena. So, in a sense, she understood what Raiden was declaring.. Which was probably part of why she did what she did next:

Blatantly failed to realize that Frank was trying to protect her, moved around his legs, and approached Raiden in silence.

She paused a foot or two in front of him, looking up at the man with something between curiosity, calm, and.. Reassurance? It had always been a bad habit of the little girl's that she tended to clasp people's pant legs when she approached or spoke to them, but Raiden got lucky because he had none to grab. :|

Instead, the child simply spoke up, softly, hands hanging at her sides. Her approach was either incredibly brave and courageous... or ridiculously stupid. She didn't seem intimidated by how tense he was, or his sword, either. "Hey.. Nobody wants to hurt you, mister," she assured, gently. "And you don't want to hurt anybody... Right?" she asked, seeming quite confident that the answer was a yes. "You don't seem like you want to hurt anybody," she concluded. "You just seem.. afraid."

tumblr_mxw89freDd1qmjhqso5_500.gif

"It's okay to be afraid, though. But.. Nobody's going to hurt you." Now, the girl's blue eyes looked away, glancing at the others around Raiden, instead. "...Right? Nobody's going to hurt anyone?"

What the hell was this kid doing, anyways?

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Annabeth shrugged, and moved the vote to Kizaru

@Verite @Anyone really.

Gilgamesh was simply watching the scene in silence this time. The group seemed to descend on each other like vultures rather quickly, so instead of interacting he simply thought on who had the ability to do this... Popular vote seemed to be Raiden, though Raiden had also proven to be a valuable ally. And with other's like Lonqu being more distant of late, and Reece more absent Gilgamesh couldn't really afford to sour relations with anyone he was currently working with.

So instead he directed his vote towards Kizaru.

@I'm lost​

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
"I thought I'd killed an innocent. In that game, we executed those we voted off, you see. I'd helped vote someone off... only to find they were clean. I shot myself." He made a motion that looked like shooting at his own head.

"Fortunately, I found out it was all in a computer. I didn't break my own rules. Didn't kill anyone. I hated myself a little less."

A little less.

The old man slowly sat Ryan down behind him. He himself was unarmed and likely stood no chance against this opponent, but he'd die protecting the innocents here, if it came to that.

@DapperDogman
@Hospes
@Everyone​
tumblr_nw4hutUdfn1u3z5n7o9_100.jpg

"... good."

That signature jeering smile of hers reappeared again, something about this seemed... amusing. Was some response like this amusing to her? Maybe. The detective didn't seem that all disturbed or getting the message that she shouldn't be progressing in this type of direction, but when did she ever have limits to her investigations?

"You know... as much as people think I'm the goody-two shoes detective, I don't think that's the case with me. Instead of proving whose guilty or innocent, I rather want to expose what people hide. Much like your case, hiding what can be crucial to others... and an enjoying read for myself. Feel free to call me an intellectual rapist, I don't mind that description of myself at all."

Not showing fear or apprehension in the slightest, the detective slowly paced herself towards Raiden, her steps almost like a graceful and elegant advance.

"Unless you want to be put through the process of being proved innocent or guilty, which really isn't a hard process from what I've seen from the people that have been processed... I only ask for one thing... It's simple, really."

"Would you please repeat a certain thing for me? See, simple! I don't think it'll be hard to tell the truth through what I have for you to repeat. However, you can say no to this, but if you do, then I won't be letting up my accusation towards you. Keep that in mind~"

tumblr_nubhokaVbG1ssxv03o2_500.jpg

There was something off putting about this seeming little girl, her words not matching up with her outward appearance of a mere sixteen year old. Raiden placed a single foot behind him, lowering his blade, strengthening his stance. The old man looked like a standard non-augmented PMC, so he wasn't much of a threat, even if he hadn't been staying out of the way shielding the little girl behind him. Not that it was necessary. Children were off the table, even for Jack.

But this teenager, she was something different. His AR couldn't pick up what, but the way she moved, talked, acted, it was like she was something to the equivalent of Foxhound. A freak with a gimmick, just like Gray Fox had been.

But he might get away from this vote if he went along with it, so maybe in the end it would be worth it. He'd made it through worse in the past, surely.

Sure.

tumblr_mipounGKps1qkz8azo1_500.gif

"What?" He said carefully, treading softly over the unfamiliar ground with the Alma wannabe.
Ryner glances over toward Raiden and narrows his eyes slowly, his eyes glowing as he scans the male, finding no magic, he shook his head "If you intend to fight...Know that I probably won't stand up to your speed..." His hand moves up and it was clear to those who'd seen the trick earlier, he'd soaked the floor in water already in preparation of what was to come

Ryner pauses for a second and cocks a brow

"Perhaps you simply seek to die with honour" he murmurs as he steps forward, his hand grasping the blade he'd planted there moments before "Is that what it is? You wish to die an honourable death?"

@Thuro The Assassin Potato @BarrenThin @Everyone who cares​

tumblr_mvhpd6mDSE1qzqt8do4_250.gif

"What I want?" He said, his tone harsh, his voice gravelly, "What I want is..." He stopped for a moment, his blade dipping slightly, not lowering his defense, but maybe softening for a moment, his voice softening with it. "...Freedom. Not for me, but for her."

Raiden tilted the tip of his blade towards Ryan, or rather Frank technically, hidden as the little girl was, not in a threateningly manner, but simply because he didn't want to release the hilt long enough to point at her.

"I want a world where the next generation doesn't have to grow up living under whatever incarnation of the Patriots or PMC culture or whatever fucking regime is in power at the minute. I want them to be able to pursue their own lives, not lives dominated by the memes of people at the top of the system."
Well, that was reassuring, it seemed. The child nodded slightly in response, not particularly cheerful.. But not totally depressed, either.

"Well.. I guess you've got a point," Ryan conceded, sheepishness diminishing considerably. "..But doesn't everyone need sleep? My sister sleeps a lot.. Not Reece, but my other sister." Well, she was talking a bit more again. That was a good sign, right? "I think that-.."

Ryan didn't speak as Frank set her down; she simply stared at the man that had spoken out against being voted for. The little blonde was less than intimidated... And more curious, than anything. She knew people didn't like to have others in their mind - something that she'd learned very well from both Ridley and Lena, who had protested a time or two when Ryan had kelted with them. Especially Lena. So, in a sense, she understood what Raiden was declaring.. Which was probably part of why she did what she did next:

Blatantly failed to realize that Frank was trying to protect her, moved around his legs, and approached Raiden in silence.

She paused a foot or two in front of him, looking up at the man with something between curiosity, calm, and.. Reassurance? It had always been a bad habit of the little girl's that she tended to clasp people's pant legs when she approached or spoke to them, but Raiden got lucky because he had none to grab. :|

Instead, the child simply spoke up, softly, hands hanging at her sides. Her approach was either incredibly brave and courageous... or ridiculously stupid. She didn't seem intimidated by how tense he was, or his sword, either. "Hey.. Nobody wants to hurt you, mister," she assured, gently. "And you don't want to hurt anybody... Right?" she asked, seeming quite confident that the answer was a yes. "You don't seem like you want to hurt anybody," she concluded. "You just seem.. afraid."

"It's okay to be afraid, though. But.. Nobody's going to hurt you." Now, the girl's blue eyes looked away, glancing at the others around Raiden, instead. "...Right? Nobody's going to hurt anyone?"

"..."

Raiden looked down at the little sprout standing so far beneath him, as giant and monstrous as this new body had made him. There was no danger for the girl. He might be a murderer and a bunch of other bad things that set him apart from normal humans, but he'd never harmed a child. Never would either. Hell, it had been years since he'd even touched someone that was a non-combatant, though these people wouldn't believe that.

tumblr_mvhpd6mDSE1qzqt8do3_250.gif

With a sweet ringing sound his sword slid into its sheathe, almost a musical note in its smooth execution. Kneeling down, he looked at Ryan eye to eye and smiled, revealing that maybe, just maybe, he wasn't quite the Ripper deep down.

"Heh. Maybe you're right kid. C'mon. Lets get you back to Frank and the safe side of this little war zone." He smiled reassuring at her as he held out his clawed hand, palm up, so that she wouldn't hurt her own if she took it.

"You know, you really shouldn't have come over here, not everyone is quite as fond of kids as I am. Wouldn't want to see one of the few good ones in this game get hurt." Just thank god this hadn't happened at home. If Little John had gotten pulled into this... Raiden shook the thought away. Get this kid away first, worry about getting home later.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Hospes
@BarrenThin

Rejoining the group, Barbossa was the first of the duo to rejoin the politics.
'A'right ye Dogs! Quite yer' in-fight'n, 'cos I be votin' fer' that fellow!'
6143804-3x2-940x627.jpg
He shouted loudly, pointing at Kizaru. The vote was cast.
@Verite @Everyone

Kangoku-Gakuen-Mari.jpg

Mari stood her ground. Though she appreciated the gesture of Pyro, as she had appreciated the gesture from Percy earlier in a similar situation. "Do not worry too much," she said to John, "I am sure they are only being protective of something. Or someone. Let their insults fall upon deaf ears, it is the results that shall speak with the only voice that matters."

She then whispered something to John, Annabeth, and Percy. "The seeds have been planted. As long as there is hope, it will grow uncontrollably until something beautiful matures."

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

John smiled at Mari's words. They were pretty deep, he didn't know what she was thinking, why she thought that way... he didn't need to, he wasn't voting anyway, he could concentrate on just staying alive. And protecting those he thought deserved such protection. At least those others that were bullying and threatening seemed to back off now... not that John would've minded lighting them up.

640px-X2pyro10.jpg

"Nice going, Mari," he said, "though I wonder if that Kizaru guy is gonna get mad at all the votes that suddenly went his way. I hope you're right, hope you all are right."

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @DapperDogman

• Love
Reactions: Mari
When she were to take that half step Lon'qu took a step back. Keeping the distance between them how it was. "Then tell me of those who traveled with you recently. Have they any powers that may point towards my theory...? My vote on Kizaru still stands however. Speaking of what are his abilities if you know..." Lon'qu questioned seeming to have very little trust for Kizaru. Going as far as to vote for him this time around.

"I see...well...I don't have anything to hide...I can create a sword of light if I want to..." He replied. "I don't think I want to be voted out however...so I'll just change my vote to Raiden if that's okay...?"

John smiled at Mari's words. They were pretty deep, he didn't know what she was thinking, why she thought that way... he didn't need to, he wasn't voting anyway, he could concentrate on just staying alive. And protecting those he thought deserved such protection. At least those others that were bullying and threatening seemed to back off now... not that John would've minded lighting them up.

640px-X2pyro10.jpg

"Nice going, Mari," he said, "though I wonder if that Kizaru guy is gonna get mad at all the votes that suddenly went his way. I hope you're right, hope you all are right."

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @DapperDogman

"Eh...if they want to waste a round and vote for me..."

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Verite

There was something off putting about this seeming little girl, her words not matching up with her outward appearance of a mere sixteen year old. Raiden placed a single foot behind him, lowering his blade, strengthening his stance. The old man looked like a standard non-augmented PMC, so he wasn't much of a threat, even if he hadn't been staying out of the way shielding the little girl behind him. Not that it was necessary. Children were off the table, even for Jack.

But this teenager, she was something different. His AR couldn't pick up what, but the way she moved, talked, acted, it was like she was something to the equivalent of Foxhound. A freak with a gimmick, just like Gray Fox had been.

But he might get away from this vote if he went along with it, so maybe in the end it would be worth it. He'd made it through worse in the past, surely.

Sure.

"What?" He said carefully, treading softly over the unfamiliar ground with the Alma wannabe.

"What I want?" He said, his tone harsh, his voice gravelly, "What I want is..." He stopped for a moment, his blade dipping slightly, not lowering his defense, but maybe softening for a moment, his voice softening with it. "...Freedom. Not for me, but for her."

Raiden tilted the tip of his blade towards Ryan, or rather Frank technically, hidden as the little girl was, not in a threateningly manner, but simply because he didn't want to release the hilt long enough to point at her.

"I want a world where the next generation doesn't have to grow up living under whatever incarnation of the Patriots or PMC culture or whatever fucking regime is in power at the minute. I want them to be able to pursue their own lives, not lives dominated by the memes of people at the top of the system."

"..."

Raiden looked down at the little sprout standing so far beneath him, as giant and monstrous as this new body had made him. There was no danger for the girl. He might be a murderer and a bunch of other bad things that set him apart from normal humans, but he'd never harmed a child. Never would either. Hell, it had been years since he'd even touched someone that was a non-combatant, though these people wouldn't believe that.

With a sweet ringing sound his sword slid into its sheathe, almost a musical note in its smooth execution. Kneeling down, he looked at Ryan eye to eye and smiled, revealing that maybe, just maybe, he wasn't quite the Ripper deep down.

"Heh. Maybe you're right kid. C'mon. Lets get you back to Frank and the safe side of this little war zone." He smiled reassuring at her as he held out his clawed hand, palm up, so that she wouldn't hurt her own if she took it.

"You know, you really shouldn't have come over here, not everyone is quite as fond of kids as I am. Wouldn't want to see one of the few good ones in this game get hurt." Just thank god this hadn't happened at home. If Little John had gotten pulled into this... Raiden shook the thought away. Get this kid away first, worry about getting home later.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Hospes
@BarrenThin
The detective didn't seem to show much attention to the other people becoming involved, but it seemed like this one thing was really all she needed to hear.

tumblr_inline_n6tzwqV5a71ql8ac4.png

"'I do not speak lies, and I do not destroy the trust of those around me.' Repeat what I just said. Word for word. Not so hard, hm?"

As much as it seemed like the votes were being shifted around, Erika did want to check this off for now. She was a pressing detective after all. An intellectual rapist if we were going to go to the extreme end of this.

@Thuro The Assassin Potato @BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman

Cqt5jnP.png

"...It's super up to me if I super want to say super, isn't it? So don't be super telling me I'm super using super too much, okay? And it's super, super, super none of your super business."

The girl shrugged. "Kizaru is kind of super stupid, but I don't know if he'd slice the puffball up into super pieces. Like I super said, he punted...Kirby..." She suddenly fell a little quieter as she realized he kind of kicked Kirby before for no apparent reason. Maybe...

She'd have to think later since Donny came to help out his friend. "Hoh, so that's it. What's wrong, is he super gay?" she asked, while making an attempt to brush past Donny and mess with the female-phobic a little more.
"He ain't gay.... It's just Lon'qu Doesn't want to go through losing someone close to him again especially if that's a female. It was a stretch fer him to even ask Saber to stay with him. Just try not to push him okay. He's had it rough so just take it easy." Donny would speak simply defending his friend.
Ethel changed her vote to Kizaru, from hearing a bit from Lon'qu.

"What now?" she asked Lon'qu.

@Verite @Crimson Spartan
"...We wait...." was all Lon'qu had to say making sure to keep his distance from Ethel.
"I see...well...I don't have anything to hide...I can create a sword of light if I want to..." He replied. "I don't think I want to be voted out however...so I'll just change my vote to Raiden if that's okay...?"

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Verite
"Then my theory would stand with you. Would it too much trouble to ask you to demonstrate this...?" Lon'qu spoke his hope in his theory being reborn.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Kaykay @DapperDogman @Those around

tumblr_nsq61mWix71s307p6o1_500.gif

"Not so funny now, is it?", Mari said, seeing the table effectively turned on Kizaru. "But please, feel free to change your vote to me. It would also work out to my favor."
Rejoining the group, Barbossa was the first of the duo to rejoin the politics.
'A'right ye Dogs! Quite yer' in-fight'n, 'cos I be votin' fer' that fellow!'
6143804-3x2-940x627.jpg
He shouted loudly, pointing at Kizaru. The vote was cast.
@Verite @Everyone
Mari turned to hear the familiar voice of the wise old man, the pirate. The captain... which was something she could relate to, as they were both leaders on different levels, on different terms.

tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo5_250.gif

"Welcome back Captain Barbossa," she said to him, in a relatively cheerful voice... at least cheerful by her standards. She had a slight grin to her face after all. "I trust you come back to us as a confirmed innocent man?", she asked.

640px-X2pyro10.jpg

Mari didn't know what to say to this. She was so busy playing her game here, planting a seed here and there, and not really expecting others to go along with her, especially not this time when their opinion of her was mostly hostile. Would she feel some regret if she were wrong? At least, would she feel it inside of her, though her appearance would likely be kept to its normal standard, what Mari Kurihara appeared to most people... which was a cold, unforgiving, stubborn girl.

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o1_250.png

She didn't know what to say in response to John, so she simply nodded, and stopped talking. For now.

@Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @everyone​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"He ain't gay.... It's just Lon'qu Doesn't want to go through losing someone close to him again especially if that's a female. It was a stretch fer him to even ask Saber to stay with him. Just try not to push him okay. He's had it rough so just take it easy." Donny would speak simply defending his friend.

"...We wait...." was all Lon'qu had to say making sure to keep his distance from Ethel.

"Then my theory would stand with you. Would it too much trouble to ask you to demonstrate this...?" Lon'qu spoke his hope in his theory being reborn.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Kaykay @DapperDogman @Those around

Not like he had anything better to do.

"Ama no Murakumo Sword."

With out much of a fuss Kizaru would be holding a sword of light in his hand.​

"If this is the only theory you're going for...it's not a very good one, is it?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Kaykay @DapperDogman
tumblr_nsq61mWix71s307p6o1_500.gif

"Not so funny now, is it?", Mari said, seeing the table effectively turned on Kizaru. "But please, feel free to change your vote to me. It would also work out to my favor."

Mari turned to hear the familiar voice of the wise old man, the pirate. The captain... which was something she could relate to, as they were both leaders on different levels, on different terms.

tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo5_250.gif

"Welcome back Captain Barbossa," she said to him, in a relatively cheerful voice... at least cheerful by her standards. She had a slight grin to her face after all. "I trust you come back to us as a confirmed innocent man?", she asked.

Mari didn't know what to say to this. She was so busy playing her game here, planting a seed here and there, and not really expecting others to go along with her, especially not this time when their opinion of her was mostly hostile. Would she feel some regret if she were wrong? At least, would she feel it inside of her, though her appearance would likely be kept to its normal standard, what Mari Kurihara appeared to most people... which was a cold, unforgiving, stubborn girl.

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o1_250.png

She didn't know what to say in response to John, so she simply nodded, and stopped talking. For now.

@Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @everyone​

"Well...at least it's not a shambling corpse..." He replied with a shrug seemingly nonplussed at Mari's sniping at his expense. "I know perfectly well why you're voting...but being petty isn't probably a good choice to cast a vote...Unless of course...you don't care..."

"I want a world where the next generation doesn't have to grow up living under whatever incarnation of the Patriots or PMC culture or whatever fucking regime is in power at the minute. I want them to be able to pursue their own lives, not lives dominated by the memes of people at the top of the system."​
"If this is the case, then don't throw your life aside over an investigation...Dying here won't liberate anything"

Ryner's blade vanished into the air and he sighed gently

"You remind me of a great man I know...Please, for the love of god, don't turn into him" he chuckles gently and sits down slowly "Because I swear, if you start sending me out on massive missions of life and death, I'll get really grouchy"

He smiles gently and shuts his eyes, resting his head on the wall in silence for a moment, yawning quietly

"Man, all this drama's made me tired"

"Ama no Murakumo Sword."

"If this is the only theory you're going for...it's not a very good one, is it?"

"Well...at least it's not a shambling corpse..." He replied with a shrug seemingly nonplussed at Mari's sniping at his expense. "I know perfectly well why you're voting...but being petty isn't probably a good choice to cast a vote...Unless of course...you don't care..."
"Mhm"

@Jeremi

Frank's heart stopped about then.​

Sure.

"..."

@Gummi Bunnies
@Hospes
@BarrenThin

... But then Raiden did that and a long, relieved breath escaped him. Thank God. At least Raiden wasn't the sort to kill children. The old man slowly approached to take Ryan again, giving Raiden a thankful nod.

@Hospes

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon

"Ama no Murakumo Sword."

latest

"The theory is proven now in a sense. That weapon you have is the perfect weapon for this." Lon'qu points out before he glances at Ethel.
"? Why are you staying away from me?" Ethel asked Lon'qu.​
"...I have my reasons.....They don't involve you more so something I can't handle happening again." was all Lon'qu had said before walking over to join Saber...Though he still seemed nervous about being close to her.

@Jeremi @Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Those around.

latest

"The theory is proven now in a sense. That weapon you have is the perfect weapon for this." Lon'qu points out before he glances at Ethel.

"...I have my reasons.....They don't involve you more so something I can't handle happening again." was all Lon'qu had said before walking over to join Saber...Though he still seemed nervous about being close to her.

"...I see...well can't seem to change your mind...so let's see what the rest think...Hopefully they have more to go by than just swords..."

@Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Those around.

Out of the blue, with certainty--

"MATOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII RYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKO SHALL RECEIVE MY VOTE ONCE MORE."

tumblr_nrvbtvzKfy1qlr8pbo1_500.gif

@C.T.

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
latest

Y7lfP2m.png

"... you treat girls bad."

Out of the blue, with certainty--

"MATOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII RYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKO SHALL RECEIVE MY VOTE ONCE MORE."

tumblr_nrvbtvzKfy1qlr8pbo1_500.gif

@C.T.
TR0X2Lw.png

"That's twice now, you trailing on my votes except the opposite. I sure as hell know I ain't a traitor and I'm dead certain you are one of 'em. So if ya got a problem Kiryuin, let's skip the bullshit and get right down to the fight. I played the game earlier cause I wasn't completely sure ya were one of them but now? Slicing up the little puffball? Your heart is as black as your sword. I gotta make your face match too."

@El Tigre!

Status
Not open for further replies.