Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinuhata voted for Raiden since he seemed to be the most skilled with a blade as well as being quite fast.

@Verite @whoever​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Another one dead... Mari was not surprised at this point, of course. She found it odd, though, that the body would be here at the core... Kirby was not among those here at the core, at least not that she was aware of.

"What did you investigators find out?", she asked in a bored tone.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

So the traitors struck again. John was hardly surprised at that development, being one, or formerly being one, himself. Still, the manner in which the pink creature was killed, seemed rather vicious, heartless in fact. As he didn't have the power to vote, he chose to keep his thoughts to himself... what was the point of influencing the vote in any way, he had no reason to. But, he had... his powers. He stood close by the companions he had agreed to stick with... Annabeth, Percy, and Mari. Especially Mari. But, as she questioned the others on their findings, he took some personal interest to what was going on. If he wasn't going to be part of the process... he would at least do what he could to support it.

X2pyro20.jpg

"Yeah," he asked, "what did you guys find out?"

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher @core

• Love
Reactions: Mari
So the traitors struck again. John was hardly surprised at that development, being one, or formerly being one, himself. Still, the manner in which the pink creature was killed, seemed rather vicious, heartless in fact. As he didn't have the power to vote, he chose to keep his thoughts to himself... what was the point of influencing the vote in any way, he had no reason to. But, he had... his powers. He stood close by the companions he had agreed to stick with... Annabeth, Percy, and Mari. Especially Mari. But, as she questioned the others on their findings, he took some personal interest to what was going on. If he wasn't going to be part of the process... he would at least do what he could to support it.

X2pyro20.jpg

"Yeah," he asked, "what did you guys find out?"

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher @core
"I'd definitely have to ask why you care"
"You know who did it, you were on his side not long ago"

Ryner's eyes rolled as he walked away from the corpse, not even bothering to scan it with his eyes, it wasn't like that'd done any good up to this point

"I believe if you're going to betray someone, you should either die a traitor, or help bring everyone to justice...There shouldn't be a middle ground"

"He'll turn on us before this adventure is over, in truly cliché fashion" he grumbles quietly "Anyone who can't see that is dumber than me, and that takes some doing"

He crosses his arms and leans against a wall silently

"And I'm glad to see his best friend is our resident zombie hater, how quaint..."

She really didn't have a braincell in her whole head, did she? Accusing the same man round after round, and then consorting with the enemy? Gee, she looked smart, just goes to show looks can be deceiving

Something made Ryner awfully cynical all of a sudden, Jesus, bro needs a chill pill

@Wedge Antilles @Mari @Everyone who cares

Ryner's eyes rolled as he walked away from the corpse, not even bothering to scan it with his eyes, it wasn't like that'd done any good up to this point

"I believe if you're going to betray someone, you should either die a traitor, or help bring everyone to justice...There shouldn't be a middle ground"

"He'll turn on us before this adventure is over, in truly cliché fashion" he grumbles quietly "Anyone who can't see that is dumber than me, and that takes some doing"

"And I'm glad to see his best friend is our resident zombie hater, how quaint..."

She really didn't have a braincell in her whole head, did she? Accusing the same man round after round, and then consorting with the enemy? Gee, she looked smart, just goes to show looks can be deceiving

Something made Ryner awfully cynical all of a sudden, Jesus, bro needs a chill pill

Percy and Annabeth stood silent. Percy didn't want to have an outburst again.

"Trust." Annabeth said. "Trust is what it takes. You have to trust him, as I trust Percy. If he betrays us, which he won't, I will take full responsibility. Percy will as well."

Percy looked up. "What?" He said. He wasn't paying attention.

"In my homeworld, most cyclops are monsters who want to kill demigods like me or Percy, yet Percy has a friend, a sort of half-brother really, who is a cyclops. It took me a while to trust him, but now I would leave my life in his hands." Annabeth said. She ran a hand through her blonde hair. "It takes trust to have a group, it takes trust to complete a quest."

@Wedge Antilles @Mari

"Trust." Annabeth said. "Trust is what it takes. You have to trust him, as I trust Percy. If he betrays us, which he won't, I will take full responsibility. Percy will as well."

"In my homeworld, most cyclops are monsters who want to kill demigods like me or Percy, yet Percy has a friend, a sort of half-brother really, who is a cyclops. It took me a while to trust him, but now I would leave my life in his hands." Annabeth said. She ran a hand through her blonde hair. "It takes trust to have a group, it takes trust to complete a quest."

@Wedge Antilles @Mari
"It's a bit hard to trust a man who's already killed two of our group, and hasn't shown any proof he is on our side"

"If he were, wouldn't he have told us who his co-conspirators were?"

Ryner cocks a brow and points to Percy for a second "And he's got a sword, how do I know he's not the one who diced the pink thing?"

"Concealing weapons with magic is quite cunning" he mutters

"If I had to bet on anyone, I'd say it may as well be Percy" he says somewhat boldly "He's known to associate with the pyromaniac murderer, and has a sword in his possession"

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Everyone​

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
After voting off Mister Negative and Hector Barbossa, who would later be revealed to be innocent of being a Traitor, much less responsible for the murder of Frank Castle, the group would later encounter the mastermind of the Murder Game himself, Fiamma of the Right. Demonstrating his mighty power, he did away with Sean Grant and Edipsu, as well as the overseer of the Church, Kirei Kotomine. Showing off the power of what he called the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, he sent everyone into a strange, parallel world that was devoid of life, except for strange creatures that proved to be quite hostile.

Those who would go into the Core would fight off a number of said hostile creatures, before encountering a cube that claimed to be the center of the world they were in. It would open itself up after presenting a few questions, but when it would do so, it would turn out that further interaction was impossible with it, though it could be observed that the cube was corrupted by some unknown force at work.

As for the Arena, those who would enter would come into contact with a young man named Touma Kamijou, who claimed that if he could find it, he could destroy the core and get everyone present out of there. However, before he could say more, he would be taken captive by a strange girl, who was dangerously in love with him, to even a murderous extent. Before long, though, the group would be able to defeat the girl and free Touma from his prison.

Meanwhile, in the Academy, the group would come into contact with an old man named Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, who claimed to be capable of traveling through worlds freely through a power that he called the "Second Magic," though here, he was unable to travel out because he was apparently bound by something, and he was determined to find out. With the group fighting through the Academy against hostile forces, they would discover that the center of the world was the cube located in the Core, and destroying it would yield unknown results.

In the Afterlife, the man who called himself Kouma Kishima would spar with Frank and Minato, speaking of the phenomenon known as the TATARI, and how it was connected to the Murder Game, which in turn was partially sparked from the evil of the Holy Grail, the object sought after in the Holy Grail War that Illya and Rin had been preparing for for quite a while. With that, Illya resolves to find a way to destroy the Holy Grail and put an end to the Murder Game. After resting up, they would find that Kishima was suddenly gone the next day.

When they would start traveling again, Illya's body began to surge with the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, a result of Fiamma of the Right's display of power. Using it, she would send Frank Castle back to the world of the living, but shortly afterwards, her power would malfunction and send her, Robin, and Minato into a woman's dormitory in England, where Kaori Kanzaki and a number of other nuns lived.

FHUjDVA.png

With it becoming apparent that the center of the world, the cube that was located in the Core, it looked like you were all ready to leave. With the boy that claimed to be able to get everyone out of here, Touma Kamijou, it seemed that, quite literally, you were a touch away from hopefully getting out. It was only a matter of time now...

However, things were never that simple, were they?

As you would gather around the Core, it seemed that it was time to leave. However, one thing would put things to a halt.

In front of the cube lay quite a strange sight.

Bits and pieces of pink scattered all over the place, along with shoes that seemed perfectly intact. And then that's when it would hit you. The bits and pieces of pink all over the place was what's left of Kirby. It looked like he had been sliced and diced to death by some sort of unidentified blade or blades.

"H-Huh? What the...?!" Touma exclaimed in disbelief and horror. Well, actually... Admittedly, it was a little hard to feel "horror" when something so innocent looking died without so much as a splatter of blood, but still. The next murder victim had arrived.

tmi38.png

"It's just like... from before..." He murmured.

You all knew the drill then. Before you can leave, you gotta investigate.

The sooner you got that business over with, the better.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!
@Nater Taters as Kirby - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SLICED 'N DICED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - INNOCENT!

Another kill seemed to have taken place, though for Kizaru it seemed off somehow. "Why would someone cut up a giant rubber ball like that?"

As you would gather around the Core, it seemed that it was time to leave. However, one thing would put things to a halt.

In front of the cube lay quite a strange sight.

Bits and pieces of pink scattered all over the place, along with shoes that seemed perfectly intact. And then that's when it would hit you. The bits and pieces of pink all over the place was what's left of Kirby. It looked like he had been sliced and diced to death by some sort of unidentified blade or blades.

W7Xlme2.jpg

"...Eugh." Ryuko blanched, pulling away from the sight. "I knew he was pink and small but still, you fucking traitors...you didn't have to treat him like a wad of gum! Christ." When the initial reaction wore down and she actually studied the corpse bits, it was clearly a sharp blade that did the deed. "...Oh. I see what kind of game you're pulling here. YOU NO GOOD ROTTEN TRAITOR TRASH!" She yelled out. "Trying to frame me, huh? Well it won't fucking work." She growled. "Count on that."

She looked over the carnage once more, turned away, stared at Satsuki for 3 seconds before once more placing a vote on the bitch. A bladed weapon this time even and the fascist had Bakuzan! Plus she'd come very close to getting out last time. Not that Ryuko needed any excuses to vote for the smug, pig-headed, caterpillar-eyebrowed little bastard.

@Verite

7TJHARo.jpg

for someone to kill such a little guy...

1tPUfyu.jpg

it really cuts deep.

Shaking hands reached upward, pulling her cap over her eyes in a desperate attempt to block her from the world. Misaka then crossed her arms in an attempt to hug herself, her eyesight boring a hole in the ground at her feet. She'd guessed wrong about the last murder, and yet another had occurred. It never ends. It never would end. She was no detective, so who was she kidding with her deductions? Her brain felt clogged and useless, the stupid thing unable to even fathom why she was here. She understood the game and who was behind it, but why were they there? Was someone... watching this? Enjoying it? That's the only thing the young girl could imagine.

"Ugh... I don't..." Letting out a shaky breath, the girl curled over and brought her hands to the sides of her head. What did he know, anyway? So what if he knew about the project-- that boy was always turning up at the weirdest of times. It was nothing new, but... why had he been saying those things? He seemed more familiar with her than she had remembered? What the hell was up with any of that? "I don't know... I don't know. I don't know!"

9g1smRh.png

She had to ask. She had to know. But first, she had to make a choice. "Damn it, I'm just... I'm just going to go with Gilgamesh." With that thought in her mind for now, the girl made her way over to Touma, one hand touching at her arm nervously. She looked down, hoping her hat obscured the redness of her face. "Those things you said... about the project, about Accelerator... were you telling the truth? You need to understand... I-- Ugh! I didn't want anyone else to get involved, even you, okay? I was going to do what I had to and put an end to their sick experiments, but I ended up here instead."

Misaka looked up then, unable to do anything but. Her misty eyes stared into Touma's, pain and determination apparent on her face. "I don't know how it's possible, but please tell me it really is over."

@Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

"It may be hard to trust him due to that, as I was with Tyson, since many cyclops have killed many demigods in the past, but I had to. There may be some thing where he doesn't know the other traitors. Percy couldn't have done it as his sword and my knife can only hurt creatures of Mythological Origin." Annabeth said. "Also, as the evidence shows, he was killed by someone who can move at supersonic speeds. Percy can only move normal human speed, maybe a small bit faster when in water. In this case, I am voting for Raiden" Annabeth seemed tired after saying that.

@DapperDogman @Mari @Wedge Antilles

"It may be hard to trust him due to that, as I was with Tyson, since many cyclops have killed many demigods in the past, but I had to. There may be some thing where he doesn't know the other traitors. Percy couldn't have done it as his sword and my knife can only hurt creatures of Mythological Origin." Annabeth said. "Also, as the evidence shows, he was killed by someone who can move at supersonic speeds. Percy can only move normal human speed, maybe a small bit faster when in water. In this case, I am voting for Raiden" Annabeth seemed tired after saying that.

@DapperDogman @Mari @Wedge Antilles
"If that is the case, then I suppose logic topples instinct" Ryner admits as he gives a small nod "Whoever this Raiden guy is, he's apparently quick enough to do it"

His eyes shut for a moment as he exhaled "As for him not knowing who he was working with...It's unlikely, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...if he makes a move and tries betraying us again..." He turns to Pyro as he speaks, even if the male couldn't hear him due to distance "I'll snuff him out faster than he can blink"

"As for my vote, I guess I'll change it to this Raiden fellow"

@The Silver Paladin @Verite

"If that is the case, then I suppose logic topples instinct" Ryner admits as he gives a small nod "Whoever this Raiden guy is, he's apparently quick enough to do it"

His eyes shut for a moment as he exhaled "As for him not knowing who he was working with...It's unlikely, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...if he makes a move and tries betraying us again..." He turns to Pyro as he speaks, even if the male couldn't hear him due to distance "I'll snuff him out faster than he can blink"

"As for my vote, I guess I'll change it to this Raiden fellow"

@The Silver Paladin @Verite

Frank looked up from Kirby's... Bits. His eyes narrowed. "Again? Then he was confirmed to be a traitor?"

@DapperDogman
@The Silver Paladin

Mari ignored this.

@Wedge Antilles @Mari

"I agree with you, Annabeth," Mari added, "but only to a certain point. We can not all be trusted. But in this case..." She realized how much her trust had expanded from its normal guidelines, such as with Barbossa, Percy, and especially Pyro. She still had her strong suspicions which she would not change from unless somehow proven otherwise, but in this case she had been more flexible than in the past. Perhaps it was an indication of the quality of those she had met while she were here... she thought about it some more and concluded that it was most likely the case. More reason to doubt those who seemed to randomly oppose her and her friends here.

"We should act. Vote. And hope it's the right one."

@The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles

Frank looked up from Kirby's... Bits. His eyes narrowed. "Again? Then he was confirmed to be a traitor?"

@DapperDogman
@The Silver Paladin
"Yeah, hot head over there roasted two guys earlier, and somehow madame logic over here is falling head over heels for him"

4lyXrC5.gif

"Please, if you're going to be voting for people, don't let your petty crush on the pyromaniac influence your vote, you're costing people their lives by voting poorly" He remarks before turning back to Frank for a moment, his eyes growing wide "W-Wait...You're...Alive?" he asks, his brows furrowing slightly "How?"

@BarrenThin @Mari

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"Yeah, hot head over there roasted two guys earlier, and somehow madame logic over here is falling head over heels for him"

4lyXrC5.gif

"Please, if you're going to be voting for people, don't let your pretty crush on the pyromaniac influence your vote, you're costing people their lives by voting poorly" He remarks before turning back to Frank for a moment, his eyes growing wide "W-Wait...You're...Alive?" he asks, his brows furrowing slightly "How?"

@BarrenThin @Mari

Frank gave Ryner a surprised look after voting for Raiden. Oh. He'd forgotten to say hello to everyone. Death was so mundane for the old man in these events at this point that it hardly phased him; he knew those that fell would be back. "Oh. I should explain, shouldn't I? I've been in events like this before... two. One real, one training me for that one. Death in these 'games'... It's fickle. People don't stay dead."

"I've died in all three events I've participate in, now- I don't have the best luck. Come back in all three, too."

As for the mention of Pyro, he nodded a few times... then reached for a gun that wasn't there anymore. After a few moments of standing there in silence, he gave Pyro a very angry look before moving away again.

Uh-oh.

@Wedge Antilles
@Mari
@The Silver Paladin
@DapperDogman
@Verite

Reactions: Mari
Frank gave Ryner a surprised look after voting for Raiden. Oh. He'd forgotten to say hello to everyone. Death was so mundane for the old man in these events at this point that it hardly phased him; he knew those that fell would be back. "Oh. I should explain, shouldn't I? I've been in events like this before... two. One real, one training me for that one. Death in these 'games'... It's fickle. People don't stay dead."

"I've died in all three events I've participate in, now- I don't have the best luck. Come back in all three, too."

As for the mention of Pyro, he nodded a few times... then reached for a gun that wasn't there anymore. After a few moments of standing there in silence, he gave Pyro a very angry look before moving away again.

Uh-oh.

@Wedge Antilles
@Mari
@The Silver Paladin
@DapperDogman
@Verite
"This is....Very strange....Do we know for certian it was blade and not say an attack made to mimic a blade...?" Lon'qu suggested while looking at Frank with confusion.

"Well.....Least that means we'll probably see Robin again. After all he ain't our Robin but he's still a Robin..."

"So then what is the point of death if no one truly stays dead..?"

Both weren't sure who to vote for so they remained silent for now.

@BarrenThin @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Wedge Antilles

"This is....Very strange....Do we know for certian it was blade and not say an attack made to mimic a blade...?" Lon'qu suggested while looking at Frank with confusion.

"Well.....Least that means we'll probably see Robin again. After all he ain't our Robin but he's still a Robin..."

"So then what is the point of death if no one truly stays dead..?"

Both weren't sure who to vote for so they remained silent for now.

@BarrenThin @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Wedge Antilles

The old man shook his head. "No way to know that, so it's pointless to consider it. As for death... good question. I suppose it's to set us back. Create distrust. Slow us down. Sure, they won't keep us down, but if we can't trust anyone... we can't stop them."

@Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Wedge Antilles

Uh-oh.

@Wedge Antilles
@Mari
@The Silver Paladin
@DapperDogman
@Verite
"You are... alive again," Mari realized, upon seeing who was speaking. "How did you return? And did you know who killed you?", she asked. "That must have been a very... painful death, I would imagine." She paused, and looked at John... remembering again that he was a killer. But, he was returned here, and as he said he had served whatever punishment was justified for the act and for the traitorous role.

She then cast her vote... "I know all of you do not agree, and I do not care what you think. I shall vote for Stubbs once again until I am proven to be wrong."

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Verite

OH NO. RYAN MUST'VE FALLEN THE FUCK ASLEEP OR SOMETHING because her player has felt pretty terrible and she needed some excuse to explain her lack of posting.

Soon enough, though, the unconscious little blonde came to. Getting back to her feet and rubbing her bright blue eyes, the child took a peek around with a bit of disorientation. Crying for the first time in ages must've taken more out of her than she thought.. And, judging from what she saw, she must've been out for longer than she thought. Luckily, before she could catch a glimpse of the sliced-and-diced friend of hers(due to the crowd of investigators obstructing her view), she spotted something that majorly distracted her...

Frank.

The child brightened visibly, and a wide smile pulled at her lips. "Franky!" she exclaimed, something akin to excitement crossing her face. Before the old man would have the chance to object, the little ten-year-old moved to pull him into a surprisingly tight embrace that one wouldn't think a child as scrawny and petite as her would be capable of. Granted, it wasn't exactly a traditional hug - she was kind of really short, so she was more or less hugging his legs. "I knew you'd come back. Where're Mina and Robin?"

And then her excitement was cut short.. Frank and some others were discussing the traitors again. The happy expression that had been painted all over her face diminished notably. "Did.. Did someone else die...?"

Oh, no. Not this again.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Mari @Wedge Antilles

Erika simply rolled her eyes at Mari as she placed a vote on Raiden.

@Mari @Verite

Battler, on the other hand, noticed that Frank happened to be back, alive to be specific.

"Heh, guess some of us won't just stay dead," the Sorcerer waved over at Frank, as if to try and get his attention.

@BarrenThin

"You are... alive again," Mari realized, upon seeing who was speaking. "How did you return? And did you know who killed you?", she asked. "That must have been a very... painful death, I would imagine." She paused, and looked at John... remembering again that he was a killer. But, he was returned here, and as he said he had served whatever punishment was justified for the act and for the traitorous role.

She then cast her vote... "I know all of you do not agree, and I do not care what you think. I shall vote for Stubbs once again until I am proven to be wrong."

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Verite

"...Huh...guess I am voting for her then..." Kizaru remarked offhand.

OOC: Vote for Mari.

Status
Not open for further replies.