• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's hope his grasp on this power doesn't become unhinged in the end

ok i think i'll stop there

---

By the way, @Nav, will there be a set date that you'll do the shorter responses for our characters? Or will you wait for a certain amount of characters to ask questions before Tel'Naire answers them?

I'll probably do it in blocks of 2-3. I just want to make sure I can answer every character's response without drowning and crying at the end of this cycle.

• Useful
Reactions: Jakers
Moura posted. This proposition messed with him mentally pretty hard. Hope his thoughts weren't too incoherent.

Reactions: Sav
Ill probably post today or tomorrow. :")

So.much. work. To. Do.

Okay, posted!

@Nav

Hm. I kind of have a scene idea? The group having to go to Wren for some reason or another--and in order not to stand out, they have to clean up a bit. Baths for everyone. Hair Cuts. Lol. I thought it would be a little funny. If not all the Acerbii, then maybe a small group? It could involve some sort of retrieval or reconnaissance? Yo no se. The scientists might have/know something important..?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nav
Okay, posted!

@Nav

Hm. I kind of have a scene idea? The group having to go to Wren for some reason or another--and in order not to stand out, they have to clean up a bit. Baths for everyone. Hair Cuts. Lol. I thought it would be a little funny. If not all the Acerbii, than maybe a small group? It could involve some sort of retrieval or reconnaissance? Yo no se. The scientists might have/know something important..?

Hah! That amuses me. :P Who wants to take a bath!?!?

• Love
Solomon: I'm not getting in that water.
tumblr_mvv3lbRfCT1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Yolanda's down for a bath. Water is good.

Go ahead, Jakers. I'm feeling lazy and don't wanna write. XD

Okay but

And this is going to sound super crazy and kinky...

But I take my shirt off when I bathe... is that okay guys...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Okay but

*GASP* THE INDECENCY

Hah! That amuses me. :P

So this is how you get scenarios to happen. You amuse the GM. Good to know :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav
So this is how you get scenarios to happen. You amuse the GM. Good to know :P

OBVIOUSLY.

No, but seriously. I'm game for just about anything. I can find a way to make most things happen, if you want it, you dirty little hamsters.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Okay but

It took me a full second to realize that was a joke. xD

I was like "why the fuck would you leave your shirt on..."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Rae
There, did a little more blah blahing by Astana in response. Perhaps she'll be able to talk the Orion to death at this rate. X)

• Love
@Sav

Haha, Solomon is quick tongued. I was wondering if Moura would have responded with anything, but I think he would have just ignored him. He never went up the stairs either though, he just left the room.

• Love
Okay but

You godless whore.

I am going to have to delay my contribution a bit. Should be up before next round though.

@Sav

Haha, Solomon is quick tongued. I was wondering if Moura would have responded with anything, but I think he would have just ignored him. He never went up the stairs either though, he just left the room.
Sorry! I'll fix my post. ;x

• Thank You
Reactions: rechonq
Status
Not open for further replies.