Status
Not open for further replies.
Ascerbi can't reproduce though, right? So, unless the Veil is repeatedly opened, they would just eventually die out.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Oh man... I didn't expect this whole split, I just felt it in character for Astana to not kill anyone (or be a part of some form of war), and try and encourage a different answer. Looks like the pacifist route is going to be really difficult, but if there's a way to convince humans to not hunt the Acerbus anymore, Astana's going to try her damned best to find it and be appreciative of anyone who comes with her.

Also, Astana still might follow the elf and work as a doctor for his soldiers if his reasons seem good enough, but there's a pretty big chance she isn't going to stick around after Solomon's scariness, and I doubt an elf of all people would fight for 'peace' with men. Fighting for peace is kinda forcing peace, anyway.

Straight up, Astana would die.

:(

:(((((((((

Don't worry. <3 I didn't expect the split either. In fact, I wasn't expecting a lot of how you all responded. It's exciting! Don't worry though, there are a few things coming that will make all the characters very useful in their own way.

• Love
Lol Astana has started something and doesn't even know it. I mean, I can see a few ways the pacifist movement could work--gotta get in with powerful people?? Find Someone who actually wants to hear what Acerbii have to say??

MAH SON ISN'T SCARY!
He's just emotional, v sensitive.

Lol jk he's gonna scare Astana straight >:)

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF BEYOND SCARED STRAIGHT....
Astana: I'M NOT KILLING ANYONE!

Solomon: You see that guy? He called your hair 'matted' and used the term "bird's nest"--really disrespectful. I also think he said he's gonna try n shave u bald while u sleep

Astana: //HORRIFIED

Solomon: //hands her a sword\\ U CAN DO IT! FOR UR HAIR!

@Jakers

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakers
Ascerbi can't reproduce though, right? So, unless the Veil is repeatedly opened, they would just eventually die out.
Oh true.

Damn--and they can't frickle frackle with humans?? No baby makin'? No half and halfs? @Nav

Oh true.

Damn--and they can't frickle frackle with humans?? No baby makin'? No half and halfs? @Nav

YOU ALL ARE STERILE, sorry. Thankfully, if the Veil opens, you can be recycled?

• Love
Reactions: Joan
YOU ALL ARE STERILE, sorry. Thankfully, if the Veil opens, you can be recycled?
I mean. Frickle frackle CAN happen. You still get your bits, but you firing blanks.

• Love
LMAO

heheheh. Welp, HUMANS ARE STUPID THEN!

Instead of, hunting Acerbii down. Just leave them alone--they'll all die eventually.

p sure Solomon's a virgin too--who has the time to get frisky when you're worried about being discovered and hunted?????

Some Babe: Sooo How old are you???

Solomon: uh..2 and 6 months. :) Technically.

DO ACERBII HAVE BELLY BUTTONS???? Since they just are materialized from the veil and don't have mama's....wouldnt they not have one? @Nav

LMAO

heheheh. Welp, HUMANS ARE STUPID THEN!

Instead of, hunting Acerbii down. Just leave them alone--they'll all die eventually.

p sure Solomon's a virgin too--who has the time to get frisky when you're worried about being discovered and hunted?????

Some Babe: Sooo How old are you???

Solomon: uh..2 and 6 months. :) Technically.

DO ACERBII HAVE BELLY BUTTONS???? Since they just are materialized from the veil and don't have mama's....wouldnt they not have one? @Nav

Nope.

You freaky belly buttonless weirdos.

• Love
That's how the Orions know!!! It's the belly buttons! I can imagine watching a team of knights raid a village searching everyone's belly button.

That's how the Orions know!!! It's the belly buttons! I can imagine watching a team of knights raid a village searching everyone's belly button.

"Alright, everyone... lift up your shirts. No, no, we're TRAINED experts... yep. Thank you, move along, Miss, please lift your shirt."

Aren't they mostly the souls of previously living people, though? o.O And don't they resemble the people they used to be otherwise?

Aren't they mostly the souls of previously living people, though? o.O And don't they resemble the people they used to be otherwise?

They are all souls of previously living people, yes. But, no, they do not necessarily have to look like the people they were previously. Essentially, you don't take your body with you when you die. Your soul is carted off to behind the Veil and when the Veil was opened, all these souls shot out across the land. When they touched down, they took on the form of a human body.

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: Sav and Joan
Ok, so I am not making the deadline due to illness and other obligations. I will post when I am able to.

Reactions: Nav
Ok, so I am not making the deadline due to illness and other obligations. I will post when I am able to.
No problem. (: Feel better soon!

Speaking of which, my GM post may be a few days late, as well. At the latest, definitely by this weekend.

Sorry! My horse had an accident and I'm spending a lot of time with her and the vet making sure she doesn't reinjure it. (:

Thank you guys and gals for being awesome.

Reactions: Joan and Sav
sending kisses to your horse.

that's not weird right.

• Love
Reactions: Nav and Sav
  • Love
Aww! Horses.

I got a kitten Two days ago. Pray for him and my dog because I need em to get along.

Sob.

• Love
Aww! Horses.

I got a kitten Two days ago. Pray for him and my dog because I need em to get along.

Sob.
Awwwww.

I should have a post up later today. Probably with fancy google fonts xD

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Nav
Status
Not open for further replies.