Status
Not open for further replies.
let's hope his grasp on this power doesn't become unhinged in the end

ok i think i'll stop there

---

By the way, @Nav, will there be a set date that you'll do the shorter responses for our characters? Or will you wait for a certain amount of characters to ask questions before Tel'Naire answers them?

I'll probably do it in blocks of 2-3. I just want to make sure I can answer every character's response without drowning and crying at the end of this cycle.

• Useful
Reactions: Jakers
Moura posted. This proposition messed with him mentally pretty hard. Hope his thoughts weren't too incoherent.

Reactions: Sav
Ill probably post today or tomorrow. :")

So.much. work. To. Do.

Okay, posted!

@Nav

Hm. I kind of have a scene idea? The group having to go to Wren for some reason or another--and in order not to stand out, they have to clean up a bit. Baths for everyone. Hair Cuts. Lol. I thought it would be a little funny. If not all the Acerbii, then maybe a small group? It could involve some sort of retrieval or reconnaissance? Yo no se. The scientists might have/know something important..?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nav
Okay, posted!

@Nav

Hm. I kind of have a scene idea? The group having to go to Wren for some reason or another--and in order not to stand out, they have to clean up a bit. Baths for everyone. Hair Cuts. Lol. I thought it would be a little funny. If not all the Acerbii, than maybe a small group? It could involve some sort of retrieval or reconnaissance? Yo no se. The scientists might have/know something important..?

Hah! That amuses me. :P Who wants to take a bath!?!?

• Love
Solomon: I'm not getting in that water.
tumblr_mvv3lbRfCT1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Yolanda's down for a bath. Water is good.

Go ahead, Jakers. I'm feeling lazy and don't wanna write. XD

Okay but

And this is going to sound super crazy and kinky...

But I take my shirt off when I bathe... is that okay guys...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Okay but

*GASP* THE INDECENCY

Hah! That amuses me. :P

So this is how you get scenarios to happen. You amuse the GM. Good to know :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav
So this is how you get scenarios to happen. You amuse the GM. Good to know :P

OBVIOUSLY.

No, but seriously. I'm game for just about anything. I can find a way to make most things happen, if you want it, you dirty little hamsters.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Okay but

It took me a full second to realize that was a joke. xD

I was like "why the fuck would you leave your shirt on..."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Rae
There, did a little more blah blahing by Astana in response. Perhaps she'll be able to talk the Orion to death at this rate. X)

• Love
@Sav

Haha, Solomon is quick tongued. I was wondering if Moura would have responded with anything, but I think he would have just ignored him. He never went up the stairs either though, he just left the room.

• Love
Okay but

You godless whore.

I am going to have to delay my contribution a bit. Should be up before next round though.

@Sav

Haha, Solomon is quick tongued. I was wondering if Moura would have responded with anything, but I think he would have just ignored him. He never went up the stairs either though, he just left the room.
Sorry! I'll fix my post. ;x

• Thank You
Reactions: rechonq
Status
Not open for further replies.