• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey, I will be posting again on the 14th (Valentine's Day) because I thought it would be fitting. 8D Please get any posts in before then for this round. Also, the site downtime will be occurring the following weekend, so I'll be extending the next round's deadline a bit because of that to make sure everyone has time to get on, read, and make a post. As always, if you have questions/concerns/comments, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or post here. (:

Reactions: Sav, Rae and Joan
Sorry once again for a lackluster post, I'm still sick and tired to boot. Hopefully future replies will be better ^^'

• Love
Reactions: Nav
Sorry once again for a lackluster post, I'm still sick and tired to boot. Hopefully future replies will be better ^^'
I think if you feel you need more time to feel more confident in your posts, you should feel free to take it. That's not a criticism on your posts so far, mind you. What I mean is that Nav's window of posting rounds seems pretty easy-going, so you can afford to take a bit more time. I personally find if I feel pressured to post fast, I quickly find myself in a lot of stress.

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
I'm always open to extending deadlines, within reason, if it's needed, too. (: Don't be afraid to communicate anything with me. This isn't for Joan specifically, but for all of you. Never do I want to pressure anyone in to posting and I hope you all are willing to maybe slow down once and a while to help out others.

• Thank You
Joan hitting 'em with the plot tweest

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav and Rae
(Ihavealittlebitofacrushonyourfaceclaim). Approved! I'm excited to get him angry and see what sort of explosion he boils up with. 8D You have a great set of weaknesses, too, which is super awesome. Don't worry—I won't submerge him in a typhoon or anything. probably. The only thing I'm a bit confused on is the history—did he leave the Veil twice? If so, when did he properly become an Acerbii? I'm assuming the second time he left. Why did he leave the Veil the first time? Was that when he was born?
I JUST SAW THIS! THIRTEEN DAYS LATER. @Nav

I love me some Mads Mikelssen too. Unf. Hannibal is my favorite show... Crush on him all ya like, he can be the eye candy of the rp lol.

Yeah! I had him leave the veil twice! I was unsure, of how the whole rebirth thing worked. Thought it was a random roll of the dice, so the first time he came through the veil--he had the body of an infant, the second time, of a man. Why he left the first time? Uh. heh. not sure. Just a result of the veil being cut? If that contradicts any of your lore, I can edit it out!

I'M SO LATE! I don't get alerts. Sigh. And omg the plot twist with the elf. smh. d-r-a-m-a

• Bucket of Rainbows
I JUST SAW THIS! THIRTEEN DAYS LATER. @Nav

I love me some Mads Mikelssen too. Unf. Hannibal is my favorite show... Crush on him all ya like, he can be the eye candy of the rp lol.

Yeah! I had him leave the veil twice! I was unsure, of how the whole rebirth thing worked. Thought it was a random roll of the dice, so the first time he came through the veil--he had the body of an infant, the second time, of a man. Why he left the first time? Uh. heh. not sure. Just a result of the veil being cut? If that contradicts any of your lore, I can edit it out!

I'M SO LATE! I don't get alerts. Sigh. And omg the plot twist with the elf. smh. d-r-a-m-a

Sooooo, when you're born, your soul is created, but not from any place behind the Veil. When you die, your soul is transported behind the Veil and it's stuck there. The Veil was cut and that opening was only open for a span of about ~15 or 20 minutes, allowing only a certain number of souls to escape (who eventually became Acerbii).

Did that make a little more sense?

I'm fine leaving his history the way it is... perhaps his soul was rejected the first time from the Veil, or somehow bounced back out (I dunno, for whatever reason), creating a 'psuedo-Acerbii' in the form of the baby. He later died and this time his soul made it all the way across the Veil normally... and when the Veil was cut, he made his escape as a proper Acerbii.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Sav
Sooooo, when you're born, your soul is created, but not from any place behind the Veil. When you die, your soul is transported behind the Veil and it's stuck there. The Veil was cut and that opening was only open for a span of about ~15 or 20 minutes, allowing only a certain number of souls to escape (who eventually became Acerbii).

Did that make a little more sense?

I'm fine leaving his history the way it is... perhaps his soul was rejected the first time from the Veil, or somehow bounced back out (I dunno, for whatever reason), creating a 'psuedo-Acerbii' in the form of the baby. He later died and this time his soul made it all the way across the Veil normally... and when the Veil was cut, he made his escape as a proper Acerbii.

Thoughts?
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was cut open and stayed open all this time. I see now.

Sure, rejected the first time, the second time he came out the veil properly when it was cut! Works for me!
Sorry about that. Yikes.

Nope. (: Acerbus are in limited stock and supply. For now.

• Love
So, with the first round just about to close out, how are we all feeling? We excited? We good? We happy? We have feedback?

Are we happy with the general flow of things? Don't hesitate to bring up suggestions for improvements. ^_^ If you guys/gals think something may work better, don't hesitate to throw it out there.

Also, buckle in, folks. 8D We'll be getting into some action soon.

I'm liking how things are flowing so far. It felt natural enough, but introductions are pretty easy. Typically, now where there's more interaction, I feel like things could get rough RP wise. That's only a possibility though, so we'll have to see how the group does and maybe make changes as we go. That's my opinion anyways. I think I'm ready for some action too.

I'm liking how things are flowing so far. It felt natural enough, but introductions are pretty easy. Typically, now where there's more interaction, I feel like things could get rough RP wise. That's only a possibility though, so we'll have to see how the group does and maybe make changes as we go. That's my opinion anyways. I think I'm ready for some action too.
Oh yea, of course. ^-^ We'll take a hatchet to this bitch if we need to. ;D

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Sav, Rae and Joan
I'm enjoying it so far, but like @rechonq said, introductions aren't always the best indication for how it's going to go later. That being said, I'm very excited to see how this evolves ^.^

Ah, yes, action. Sounds fun :D

Reactions: Sav, Rae and Nav
Hmm @Nav

I think everything is going well. We've got a taste of everyone's varying styles--so that's cool. Can't wait to read your post.

i'ma kill this motherfucker

jk

but not really

Wait wait wait

who's dying?

I'm about to be turned into a door and slammed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.