Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo. S'up?
We were working on a collab, but Shizuo had to drop out for health reasons. So Jakers or I need to pick up the pace. I'm currently a bit distracted by being behind on my workload, which unfortunately has priority. I'll do my best to get a small push in later tonight or during a break.

Reactions: Nav
Joan and I are trying to collab again for sake of simplicity, but it might be a bit before we get it really chuggin along. Hopefully it'll be done by the end of the weekend, though! :D

Reactions: Joan and Nav
Just in light of;
Next GM post: ~April 1st.
We've gone past the planned GM post-date by a few days now and only Jakers' post has gone up since. So kinda wanna know what plan B sounds like. Jakers, Danger and I are still working on our (delayed) collab. It's kind of difficult to estimate for me when we'll be 'done', but I also don't want to hold up the RP and/or radio silence.

@Kimberlyn and I are working slowly at our collab, we have an idea of where it's going but we have yet to get there. I believe she's sick or was sick and she's got a few roleplays she's catching up on?

Thank you for checking up, that was my goal today after work.

Anyways, I see a lot of people are stalled out in collabs right now. I'm sick, but I have a post about 2/3 done. I'm going to plan on posting on Thursday this week, the 6th.

That's your shot to get everything wrapped up. (;

• Thank You
Reactions: Kestrel and Joan
Thank you for checking up, that was my goal today after work.

Anyways, I see a lot of people are stalled out in collabs right now. I'm sick, but I have a post about 2/3 done. I'm going to plan on posting on Thursday this week, the 6th.

That's your shot to get everything wrapped up. (;

ACK EVERYBODY IS SICK WHY

In all seriousness, looking forward to it! Hopefully Kim and I will be done by then :P

Joan and I have finished our collab. I'm just gonna clean it up a bit, throw in some needed details on my end, and then have it posted this afternoon! :D

Reactions: Joan and Nav
Joan and I have finished our collab. I'm just gonna clean it up a bit, throw in some needed details on my end, and then have it posted this afternoon! :D
No problem. (: I won't be able to post until late tonight, when I get home from work.

Saw that last collab went up, post is incoming.

• Love
Reactions: Rae and Joan
Sorry I'm late friends! Just a brief post to establish where Hanselt is/is going!

I've also been super late. I had a death in my immediate family back in Scotland. I can't fly home for the funeral and I'm really beat up about it.

I've also been super late. I had a death in my immediate family back in Scotland. I can't fly home for the funeral and I'm really beat up about it.
Condolences. Take your time.

Hey, sorry I have been gone for a while, but if I haven't missed much or delayed anyone to much, I'm going to try and catch back up and make a post soon. I hate making excuses, so I'll try to make sure I get on and keep up to date.

Reactions: Joan
So, to be completely honest with you all, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to continue this.

Without going into too much detail, because I don't want to turn this into a woe is me story, I lost a near and dear family member recently and his little girl is still in critical condition. My motivation for roleplaying, story telling, and GMing is really super low right now. For the last week and a half, I've been attempting to piece together a post and I just can't get it done. In light of this, and not wanting you all to be waiting forever or to keep this suffering, I will have to step back.

You have been all so great to me and Lunatic. Your stories, your characters, and your writing are all incredible and I have never seen such a talented bunch of writers in all my days! Thank you for making Lunatic super awesome. :D

Now, Lunatic can be up for grabs. If someone is interested in taking the torch from me and leading the roleplay (either this one or doing a reboot), I will you to PM me. I'm not going to hold the story hostage, and I hope someone can step up to the plate and succeed where I could not.

^-^ Thank you again for your time and efforts and I'm really sorry I'm having to do this to you all. Trust me, I don't want it and I'm gravely disappointed in myself.

No worries, Nav. Lots of strength for the coming times and cheers for the good times.

Hey folks, I just wanted to check and see what the word is on this and whether it's alive or dead. I would love to continue this but I doubt I have the time to GM right now ;.; I also want to check and see how you're doing @Nav and if you're doing better or if you need some support since I want to be as helpful as I can ^^

Reactions: Nav
Hey folks, I just wanted to check and see what the word is on this and whether it's alive or dead. I would love to continue this but I doubt I have the time to GM right now ;.; I also want to check and see how you're doing @Nav and if you're doing better or if you need some support since I want to be as helpful as I can ^^
:D I've been doing much better, thanks. It's very kind of you to ask. I definitely am starting to get my groove back and I'm actually roleplaying again. Hallelujah. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.