• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIS DOOR MAGIC IS BEST DOOR MAGIC. HE IS DOOR MAGIC BAE.

No, but really. 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav
Well. Okay then. I'm dealing with crazies. Wonderful.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ah geez, how is Yolanda going to respond to all this? Hrmmm this should be fun

And @Dipper, people are always crazy on the internet. :P

• Love
Lol Solomon wont take kindly to people attacking the elf man. Lol. Just standing there watching the children run amuck.

Having a common enemy is a great way to make friends. :"))))

I need some more ships in my life

Hit me with the pairings

Who's marrying who

Is sol invited to the wedding?

Lmao.

Libido of an Enuch.

Noice. Who knows, there might be some truth in that name?

I need some more ships in my life

Hit me with the pairings

Who's marrying who

Is sol invited to the wedding?

Yolanda will punch you in the jaw with thorns if you try to pair her off. Just sayin'. XD

• Love
Reactions: Nav
Elf x door magic

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Sav and Rae
I'm still deciding how Selia will react. She won't take kindly to his condescension, but she's not one to lash out. I might PM a couple people with possible interactions that may require player permission...but maybe not. XD

If anything she'll probably just sit there and observe for a while, maybe pitch in an inquiry.

Reactions: Nav and Joan
@Nav

Just to be clear, is elf-man implying that HE provides soldiers in exchange for the Acebii helping him attain this renewed existence?

Reactions: Rae
@Nav

Just to be clear, is elf-man implying that HE provides soldiers in exchange for the Acebii helping him attain this renewed existence?

Naw, son. He's essentially saying "I know how to open the Veil a second time." Increased numbers, of course, would give the Acerbus an opportunity actually survive and/or fight back, if they chose to. He's all talking about all that is still left behind the Veil that they haven't obtained yet... things that could bring them into a state of living comfortably, not just barely surviving.

Naturally, opening the Veil is a difficult process and our elf friend can't do it alone for reasons that... will be revealed. 8D

• Thank You
Naw, son. He's essentially saying "I know how to open the Veil a second time." Increased numbers, of course, would give the Acerbus an opportunity actually survive and/or fight back, if they chose to. He's all talking about all that is still left behind the Veil that they haven't obtained yet... things that could bring them into a state of living comfortably, not just barely surviving.

Naturally, opening the Veil is a difficult process and our elf friend can't do it alone for reasons that... will be revealed. 8D
O, I C.

Lmao. thnx.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav
AKA...Nav has no idea.

KIDDING. I'm sure you've thought far enough ahead. :D I definitely would not have 'cause I love me some GMing plot holes.

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Sav
AKA...Nav has no idea.

KIDDING. I'm sure you've thought far enough ahead. :D I definitely would not have 'cause I love me some GMing plot holes.

Lololol. You give me way more credit than I deserve.

if you think about it

the veil is just a door

which means our elf friend should have no problem at all

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Rae, Joan and Sav
How Nav spends most of her time GMing:

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Sav
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Nav and Joan
The unfortunate truth of GMing.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
if you think about it

the veil is just a door

which means our elf friend should have no problem at all
let's hope his grasp on this power doesn't become unhinged in the end

ok i think i'll stop there

---

By the way, @Nav, will there be a set date that you'll do the shorter responses for our characters? Or will you wait for a certain amount of characters to ask questions before Tel'Naire answers them?

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Joan
Status
Not open for further replies.