• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There, did a little more blah blahing by Astana in response. Perhaps she'll be able to talk the Orion to death at this rate. X)

Lol Astana. I like her~ Solomon and her clashing..

I'll have a post up soon. Selia is likely going to be on Solomon's "side" of things.

• Love
Reactions: Sav, Joan and Nav
I'm interested to see what this other route will be like.

I suspect Orion Knights, angry bar patrons, or something similar. It has to be something outside the bar, since Nav specifically said "Don't go outside"...heh

Well, I mean... if you went outside, you'd be lost forever. 8D I could have a meteor strike. Forest fire... mmm.... locust plague.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Joan and Sav
So Iwaku updated and I don't see much of a change. Noice.

Reactions: Nav
CURIOUS!

Who will side with Astana and who will side with Solomon?? I can practically see the rift starting to form. Solomon is all about using the elf to their advantage and using any newfound power to get the hell away from humans--as far as they can possibly go. He has no qualms about killing them--because that's what they've been doing to other Acerbii...lmao he doesn't want to enslave them or anything like that. Nor does he really care about the elf's plans--but he'd help to some degree

omg factions within the rebellion

JOIN SOLOMON TODAY

lol

come on, my boi needs frands

• Useful
Reactions: Dipper and Nav
Moura is with Astana, at least he is if she leaves. He already threw away the elf and his idea. He's still really curious how the conversation is going, but he already decided his side.

Reactions: Sav
HEY EVERYONE! I was at a weekend retreat while the site was down, and I'm completely exhausted. :') So, unfortunately, I probably won't have a post up until at least Tuesday. I'm keeping up with what's going on, though, so don't worry too much about leaving me behind in the character interactions!

• Love
Yay @kimsim12

You can use your google fonts when u post hehehe.

Huehehe. Sweet. If they really do develop into separate factions, they're gonna need nammes. Though I think they would really differ in their approach to accomplishing whatever goal the elf has got outlined?? Not sure yet. Depends on what the elf is trying to do and etc.
Moura is with Astana, at least he is if she leaves. He already threw away the elf and his idea. He's still really curious how the conversation is going, but he already decided his side.

8D You guys are awesome. I love this.

I'm also taking bets on who will win if there is a clan war.

Team Screw the Elf... and the war... and Solomon for the sake of it

I'm betting on the team I'm not on.

Cause I will throw the game for some nice paypal injections

Team Screw the Elf... and the war... and Solomon for the sake of it
*whispers* war is coming whether you like it or not

• Love
Curse you GM and your god powers. Your entertainment will be the death of us all.

8D

post-35956-Ive-got-the-power-gif-Jim-Carr-2iNT.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rechonq and Sav

Hmmm Against each other?

Idk man Team Astana is all about not using violence as the answer

and if need be

Team Solomon will melt a hoe.
Yaas. I'm dying to know what this elf has to say bc the more I think about it, the more I believe that Solomon really just wants to achieve an independant state--find an island, dump his peoples on it, be self sustaining. Acerbii friendly humans could live there too--It could become a whole different country??

Eventually grow large enough to have some sort of army...bleh bleh. It could be cool.

Hmmm Against each other?

Idk man Team Astana is all about not using violence as the answer

and if need be

Team Solomon will melt a hoe.

Yaas. I'm dying to know what this elf has to say bc the more I think about it, the more I believe that Solomon really just wants to achieve an independant state--find an island, dump his peoples on it, be self sustaining. Acerbii friendly humans could live there too--It could become a whole different country??

Eventually grow large enough to have some sort of army...bleh bleh. It could be cool.

We'll see how much of Merith remains. 8D

• Love
Oh man... I didn't expect this whole split, I just felt it in character for Astana to not kill anyone (or be a part of some form of war), and try and encourage a different answer. Looks like the pacifist route is going to be really difficult, but if there's a way to convince humans to not hunt the Acerbus anymore, Astana's going to try her damned best to find it and be appreciative of anyone who comes with her.

Also, Astana still might follow the elf and work as a doctor for his soldiers if his reasons seem good enough, but there's a pretty big chance she isn't going to stick around after Solomon's scariness, and I doubt an elf of all people would fight for 'peace' with men. Fighting for peace is kinda forcing peace, anyway.

:(

Straight up, Astana would die. The first fight that happens in the IC would be her second fight she's ever had. She can be clever with her relatively weak powers, but she'll never have a killing intent (unless someone disses her hair or something).

:(((((((((

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.