I'll try to post today, I should have time. Also, I see a lot of characters with 'searching' in their familiar section. Do we need more familiars? I could probably supply one or two more if we need some.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
So I posted and made Vinno use some magic, I kept it vague too so if there's issues tell me and I can edit. @Falcon
Since Wolfgang was on a broom but in the riddle post everyone was walking I just went for a fast excuse of why they aren't using brooms anymore so it follows up both @Eru and the GM post, also character development but we don't talk about that right now.
I assume the response can be followed up in the collab post, just tell me if there's an issue with the story's flow.

XD I never actually said they were walking just that they caught up to Iris but that's fine.<3

Well I fell asleep and didn't post. Anywho, I'll do it tomorrow or Sunday since I won't be around at all Saturday.
So for familiars we have a cat, and parakeet, and a jackal so far... well then, I'll go grab a couple more familiars and throw 'em in I suppose.

Here's one, I'll get the other familiar up on Sunday hopefully.

Picture:
Beauty-Rat-Snakes.jpg

Name: Xuri

Species: Thai Beauty Ratsnake

Appearance: Xuri is about 5 feet long and only weighs around 3 pounds. Her head is a sort of light tan with a black stripe behind her eyes. The rest of her is comprised of yellow markings on her back, black and lighter marks on her sides, and a cream-colored underbelly.

Human counterpart: searching

Here's one, I'll get the other familiar up on Sunday hopefully.

Picture:
Beauty-Rat-Snakes.jpg

Name: Xuri

Species: Thai Beauty Ratsnake

Appearance: Xuri is about 5 feet long and only weighs around 3 pounds. Her head is a sort of light tan with a black stripe behind her eyes. The rest of her is comprised of yellow markings on her back, black and lighter marks on her sides, and a cream-colored underbelly.

Human counterpart: searching
SNEK <3

also, before i forget, were Anu and Erza going to be paired together? or am i remembering wrong?
@Takashi @PhantomThief715

I actually don't remeber.

*coughcough* Page 7, post# 125. *coughcough*

okay XD
My list said they were paired but I noticed the char sheets said seeking.
If they are paired will you edit your sheets? If not let me know so i can fix my list please XD

Hi all, we're about to get spanked by Irma, so it might be a bit before I can post again. If it's needed, I've given permission for @Falcon to play Leilani if I can't get back in time.

Reactions: Takashi
Reactions: Eru
I might need some time. I've got a couple PM's and two other RP replies due ahead of this one, so I'll probably be posting here either tomorrow or Monday. There is always a chance that I'll get a burst of motivation and post here today, but it's probably a slim one.

• Thank You
We're finishing up our collab post, I think I might finish it today.

• Thank You
I'm good just fyi

• Love
Alrighty, collab posted. Sorry it's so last-minute.

Also a TL;DR for those curious: Wolfgang, Vinno and Iris are all majorly antisocial with each other and Vinno solved the riddle.

• Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows