Status
Not open for further replies.
I've edited and consolidated a few things.

Your stance on romance speaks to me so much. I'm basically the same way.

I can't say I'm huge on the horror or the comedy, but everything else I could be game for. Fandom-wise, I just finished Cowboy Bebop. (But now I'm going to put all the other ones on my read/watch list. xD)

Here's my last search thread in case you find anything interesting there.

I have, unfortunately, gone a bit more passive in my RPing, but it's something I'm fighting against. (It's the fear of not knowing what my partner wants to happen ... but I realize that's pretty much ridiculous because, well, I love taking what my partner throws at me and rolling with it, so why wouldn't others?) I'm not huge on submissive characters. What I do like are characters with motives. :)

So that's my warning label (too much? maybe ...)! xD I don't actually know if we have a match at all, but I couldn't pass up a fellow "I-freeze-on-romance" ^_^ If not, well, good luck hunting!

Returning. Added a couple VGs.

Welcome back. I'm game for a Cowboy Bebop story, considering Bebop is life.
Aside from that, I'm always up for something Psychological / with other themes and undertones, blah.

Welcome back. I'm game for a Cowboy Bebop story, considering Bebop is life.
Aside from that, I'm always up for something Psychological / with other themes and undertones, blah.
All right—please message me, I don't keep track of the thread well enough to be able to reply to it consistently.
There: what are you interested in with Bebop?

Still around. Haven't written in a while.

I'd like to do a supernatural role play with some drama and romance drizzled in. I'm not sure if I can make things suspenseful, but I would mind a try.

I'd like to do a supernatural role play with some drama and romance drizzled in. I'm not sure if I can make things suspenseful, but I would mind a try.
I'm not much interested in romance at all at the moment, so if you're still down knowing that, we can keep talking.

I'm not much interested in romance at all at the moment, so if you're still down knowing that, we can keep talking.
That's fine. I like romance, but only if the characters really work together. Lately that's been hard to come across.

Gearing up to edit the first post.

updated the front page with more long-winded bs

Going to try to update the front page and just shorten it. It looks like an utter mess with all that text lmao.

edit: IT'S STILL LONG AS HELL HELP ME

Last edited:
Hopefully this isn't spammy, but I finally caved and added the characters I lean toward (writing) on my lists. So maybe that'll help people in the future.

edit: just cleaned out fandoms as well. a lot of them were obsolete.
I welcome people to ask me for what they want.

Last edited:
Hey there! I wanted to inquire about a possible Harry Potter roleplay but it stated to ask with care haha so I wanted to learn your take on it :3

Hey there! I wanted to inquire about a possible Harry Potter roleplay but it stated to ask with care haha so I wanted to learn your take on it :3
It mostly pertains to plot, and whatever the pairings are.

I may just have to take it down, aha

Still around, alive, and looking, somehow

Still here, a veritable plague on this website

Status
Not open for further replies.