- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
I remember wicked saying something about a collab post with someone else but i don't want this thing to die.

You and Nano can team up and do something but if @Wicked and @Namora haven't clued you in on what's going on then they probably should since you two are also part of the scene. Unless you two can figure something else?

IN EFFECT FROM JUNE 10th JUne 24th

Alright. @Jackers and @Namora are the only ones who haven't replied to role call so I'm giving them two weeks to reply IC or I'm archiving their characters. You want them back? Ask and promise you can get out replies at least once every two weeks. I get that Wicked and Namora may be working on a collaboration so I'll give them two weeks, fourteen days from today, to get that up in IC too or else I'm closing the round and moving on. You guys have been working on this scene since March 23! Wrap it up. I get you guys are busy but there's a difference between busy but will be able to reply later, and being too busy to reply at all, and quite frankly my Roleplay is dying, if not dead already; I can't afford to wait any longer.

With zelda? I have been trying to think of something for her.

How about meeting with @Nano's character?

Alright. It has been a while since i looked at the ic thread. I stopped getting alerts to it.

Hey, yeah, you tried joining this earlier but never got around to finishing your character I don't think :)

On to your current character:

Appearance - Alex has quite strong feelings for school, although its hard to see his emotions eventually. He wears green shirt with long, blue colored, sleeves, showing his feelings of school pride. Underneath the shirt he wears blue t-shirt, which is very comfortable to train in water. He doesn't appreciate formal clothes, so he wears light, tight navy blue pants, but he sometimes rolls them up, as it's hard to train in pants in water. On feet he wears, either nothing, or blue shoes, with metallic tips.
Are you talking about the swim shirts and pants swimmers sometimes wear or regular clothes?

Apparel & Gear - Alex doesn't like to use weapons, although, he has one weapon he brings with himself:
Estoc
Estoc, naturally, is a weapon, from old Europe, used as a long sword, to impale enemies through their armor. But, Alex uses it as normal sword, because of his skills of acrobatic sword fighting.
Alex also brings several other things:
Basic medicine kit;
Several darts, poisoned with special medicine, that knocks out.
I'm going to ask you to leave out the acrobatic swordplay, especially while wielding a long sword, especially since your character is already efficient at a talent or two. You can keep the sword though.

Familiar - Mora // Teen water hydra, half of human height, with 3 independently thinking heads // On half looks like snake, and on another like 3 snake's connected.
A) Np mythical or legendary creatures as familiars.
B) Your familiar is made out if pure energy (water energy for you).

Strengths - Mental flexibility
Low/Medium emotions control
Kindness
Independence

Acrobatic swordplay
Advanced potion-making // Medical/Chemical studies
If your character can't control his emotions, it's a weakness. Already said my piece on the acrobatic swordplay.

Weaknesses - High emotions break out
Fears

His rage
Complexes
Parallel element (Fire)
Specify his fears.

Hey, yeah, you tried joining this earlier but never got around to finishing your character I don't think :)

On to your current character:

Are you talking about the swim shirts and pants swimmers sometimes wear or regular clothes?

I'm going to ask you to leave out the acrobatic swordplay, especially while wielding a long sword, especially since your character is already efficient at a talent or two. You can keep the sword though. Also, how come no one thinks to pack food and water or even gear for venturing through cold terrain like mountains?

A) Np mythical or legendary creatures as familiars.
B) Your familiar is made out if pure energy (water energy for you).

If your character can't control his emotions, it's a weakness. Already said my piece on the acrobatic swordplay.

Specify his fears.

1.I am talking about pants, which he sometimes rolls up, and they look like shorts.
2.Up, my total failure.
3.Forgot!
4.Excuse my English, I meant that Alex has control over low/medium emotions, but high emotions often break out. Sorry for misunderstanding.
5.Got it!

Okay, I think I got everything covered.

Thanks @Namora =^.^=

Alright, we have not one but two applications pending right now hopefully this roleplay picks up a bit. I'll reply to @Misaou after a finish a couple of things :)

• Love
Reactions: Namora
Oh, this is still a thing? I just got notified from the IC and the new char in the CC, dunno why I haven't been getting alerts from here.

Either way, I'm still up for continuing this, and I'm glad it's not dead! I'll think of something for Trap soon; thinking of making him either go and visit Eris for some top-quality banter, or head back to camp and chat depending on what Lou does.

Yay, glad to see I still have my players :D

Hi, this seems interested, I made a character for the purpose of joining but I posted it in the Sign-up thread, should I post it here as well?

No, you don't have to post it here :)

And the only problem I see with your skeleton is:

"Dark escape" If the shadows are thick enough, he is able to sink into one and come out of another one, which needs to be just as thick. If bright light or magical light are cast on either of the shadows while he is in the process of using this spell, he will appear in his original destination.

Any shadow user can do this ^.^;

Status
Not open for further replies.