- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
No, you don't have to post it here :)

And the only problem I see with your skeleton is:

Any shadow user can do this ^.^;
Oh, I see. Is there a list of all common spells up somewhere that I've missed?

No, been meaning to get around to it though >.< Been kind of procrastinating when it comes to updating the OOC with new information .-. The slow activity isn't much of a motivator either >.>;

I see. So, should I wait until that happens before making posts? Or else, how would my character be introduced to the group in general?

Well, I much prefer my new players to put their characters in as if they've been there the entire time, so that's up to you if you want to wait until everything "refreshes" or you can place your character with one of the two groups: the scout groups just got done battling it out with @Wicked's character, Lou, versing @Namora's character; Cerise, @Jaker's character, Trap, versing @-Toxic-Madness-'s character, Zelda; @Nano's character , Angelica, versing @-Toxic-Madness-'s character, Sorrell. They're now kind of chilling with Cerise trapped in a pitfall trapped Trap has set up, while Zelda and Angelica's whereabouts are unknown.

The second group is just my character Trent, and @Zackymas' character, Price, stuck at base camp setting up a shelter. They'll probably be the easiest to interact with as you can easily just say your character went off to collect water and is now returning. I guess you can do something similar with the Scout group, the groups tasked with scouting the area, and say you got lost on the trek and can just be catching up :)

What about your other character, Raina? Because from what I gathered, correct me if I'm wrong, but the original plan was for the two casters of each element to interact with each other and somehow balance each other out, right? So if that's true, I suppose it makes most sense to place him in a group with her?

Sorry, should have explained this: The two groups are technically separated by school, with the girls being in one group and the boys being in the other. These two groups are separated into two more groups, one for scouting and the other for setting up camp.Because Raina is currently setting up camp with with @Princess Misaou's character, Dakota, you won't be able to interact with her at the moment o.o The plan to have both groups meet completely in round 2 though.

Well, I much prefer my new players to put their characters in as if they've been there the entire time, so that's up to you if you want to wait until everything "refreshes" or you can place your character with one of the two groups: the scout groups just got done battling it out with @Wicked's character, Lou, versing @Namora's character; Cerise, @Jakers' character, Trap, versing @-Toxic-Madness-'s character, Zelda; @Nano's character , Angelica, versing @-Toxic-Madness-'s character, Sorrell. The boys are now kind of chilling with Cerise trapped in a pitfall trap Trap has set up, while Zelda and Angelica's whereabouts are unknown.

The second group is just my character Trent, and @Zackymas' character, Price, stuck at base camp setting up a shelter. They'll probably be the easiest to interact with as you can easily just say your character went off to collect water and is now returning. I guess you can do something similar with the Scout group, the groups tasked with scouting the area, and say you got lost on the trek and can just be catching up :)

EDIT: And I just realized I never actually tagged Wicked in the notice above =.= I'll extend the expiration date for this round for another seven days if need be after the 24th.
I'm still here ^-^/
(Just saying~)

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had and a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction. I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 30th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

Alrighty. Only reason I didn't post was in case Wicked returned to interact with Eris; for now just assume Trap simply returned to camp with a bunch of berries (and no rabbits for obvious reasons), chilled with the boys, and bragged about his kiss/scar.

@Namora - Trap's probably going to visit Eris in the hole first thing tomorrow morning (he hadn't been getting any sleep about the whole thing lol.) Would you be up for doing a collab post for when that comes? If so, send me a PM and I'll whip up a titanpad doc.

Looking forward to seeing where Round 2 goes, hopefully some high-octane action and the new characters is what we need to rez this RP.

Before I forget, for the boys I'm doing a collaboration with @Victor Mark of :)

Look I had a long day but I'm going to try to day this as nicely as possible: focus on the damn event I gave you. The boys have one of the female casters (@Namora's character Cerise) hostage. You have thirty days to play this out. Don't waste it.

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

Look I had a long day but I'm going to try to day this as nicely as possible: focus on the damn event I gave you. The boys have one of the female casters (@Namora's character Cerise) hostage. You have thirty days to play this out. Don't waste it.

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning][/Warning
I could still easily change it, no problem?

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
  • Love
Reactions: Namora
Subtle? You literally turned her into a light butterfly of happiness <3

Dude the puns would make Wicked proud (and ask for you to take your leave in denial) xD And the cage thing! And all the mentionings of Raina cause she would so say those things. And the cute moment when Cerise falls on Trap (Trap is like making it his personal goal to romance all the ladies it seems) <3

And I just realized I lost track of the date again x.x But eh, I said I would extend it if I have to. I'll give everyone a week to post before I start poking people with big, pointy sticks. I should also make time to actually update the OOC since I still haven't done that yet Dx

• Thank You
Reactions: Namora
Status
Not open for further replies.