• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis the Devious

Of Lies and Stories
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadically, Though out the Day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
- Modern/Magical/High Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Romance-ish
- Supernatural
- Original
- Fandom
- Action
- Adventure
- Espionage
- Apocalyptic
- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
I know Namora is still interested and is planning on posting. Zackymas already posted. Want me to set up another role call?

If you want. This has just been really quiet lately. Guess everyone is busy.

I know Wicked is swamped and it seems to be exams all around. Misaou is probably also waiting on me ^.^;

Sorry guys, I haven't been in a favorable mood these passed few days and I forgot the kids were coming over this weekend. Normally drawing helps but that juat sort of made me feel like I could of done better. I dunno. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow and get up a post. That should leave me to post for Hoggy by the end of the week v.v

Posted! I'll have to color my speech later x.x

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
I'm waiting for you, my dear GM to reply to me, but I'm still interested xD

Latest post :3

I'm around. Just need to get my shit together and all. Though it has noticeably gotten more peaceful at work since the summer season started. Now it's more about finding the correct balance with all the RP work I have under me. Was I expected to post now or... should I wait? I haven't checked the IC in a long time I'm afraid. I just remember my hostage is in a hole in the ground.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Right now Trap is retreating, Sorrel is tending to Lou in his latest post, and the way Nano set up her last post she could easily meet up with Zelda. @Namora's character is still stuck in the hole xD Looks to me like you can afford to hold off on replying until it's figured out what gonna be done with the hostage :)

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
@Jakers, @Princess Misaou, @Wicked, @Namora, @-Toxic-Madness-, @Nano, @Zackymas

It's been over a month since the last IC post and eleven days since the last OOC post, meaning this roleplays archived date, before the time of the post, is the 4th. I'll give to the time I finish the OOC of my current Roleplay to post something before I call this dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.