- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
Well, how does Price feel about capturing a girl? Or seeing Trap stumble into camp looking exhausted (he also collected a lot of firewood before hand)? @Victor Markov's character also just killed a bear, a bolt from his rail gun landing by the campfire. You can express dislike for his actions or help out with skinning it? There's also @Aleksandar's Gai, who just stumbled back from being gone a presumably long time.

Well, how does Price feel about capturing a girl? Or seeing Trap stumble into camp looking exhausted (he also collected a lot of firewood before hand)? @Victor Markov's character also just killed a bear, a bolt from his rail gun landing by the campfire. You can express dislike for his actions or help out with skinning it? There's also @Aleksandar's Gai, who just stumbled back from being gone a presumably long time.
Okay so to clear out.
Gai, Trent, and Victor are currently in the camp.
Lou and Sorrel are kind MIA.

Am I correct?

Sorry but the end of that Trap-Eris collab has me confused as fox. Trap let Eris in the hole and went to the camp? Or did she get out and she's following him? I'm leaning to believe she got off the trap and now she's following him to the boys' whereabouts. ("Part of her was weighted down from guilt as she tailed the boy" as far as I know 'tailing' means 'following.' English isn't my mother language, sorry :x)

Last edited:
Eris controls light. So she used it to hide herself from view and create a doppelganger while her real self was hiding. Trap still thinks she's trapped. But she's just following him to camp

Sorry for the delay guys!
I've been very busy with work and starting college and stuff, sorry :p
I think I'm gonna be dropping out of this RP, I just can't find the engagement here anymore, sorry~

Alight, I think I'm calling it. Any objections to this being archived?

Last edited:
where is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.