• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis the Devious

Of Lies and Stories
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadically, Though out the Day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
- Modern/Magical/High Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Romance-ish
- Supernatural
- Original
- Fandom
- Action
- Adventure
- Espionage
- Apocalyptic
- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
Me and my buds use google docs for that. But that requires sharing your gmail. Of course, I trust my friends since I've known them for years, but I'm not too keen on the idea of sharing with people I've known only short amount of time (i.e. you gotta know me at least like a year or two before I truly warm up to you) so I don't blame you for not wanting to use the way I go about it. Then there's always things like piratepad etc. Just google a doc type you can use together that you can create an account for so you don't have to share anything personal with each other.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I don't doubt it :3

Guys please double check your infirmation before posting v.v; But here's a reminder:

Familiars can't interact with the world around them unless it's another Caster or another familiar. In otherwords, there's no way they can fetch things like twigs and berries and they can't carry notes. But they can preform areal surveillance and things like that.

Familiars don't have magic of their own. At this point, this should be common knowledge gor your Casters.

Jumping Spiders don't travel in groups. There maybe two at most, but the behavior they shown at the cave is unnatural and Raina noted as much. This should be abnormal to characters who know about them. Though I just realized how awkwardly I worded that describtion o.e

I read the description of the jumping spiders you gave early one and it said that they traveled in groups. It was my idea to have sorrell and angelica encounter those things as well because they both mutually fear them. I am sorry for that.

Single groups, as in groups of one. Again, awkward wording on my part v.v; Why the hell I went and described a single thing as a group is beyond me; wording just doesn't come easy to me as it does to some people for reasons. Just know my jumping spiders are based off of actual jumping spiders with similar behavior.

I'll edit the description soon...

Alright. Do you want me an nano to change our collab to have something else or do you want to keep it the way it is?

Edit the familiar bits please but I'll leave the spider part up to you.

And I completely forgot to tell you guys @Zackymas and I started on a collab post a couple days ago x.x Hopefully that will be up by the end if this week. A post for Raina should be up soon afterwards. Sorry for taking so long to post x.x

Effing hell, I knew I was forgetting something yesterday. Time to edit!

Editting halfway done. Will work nore on it during break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I lied about the collab being up last week. But It'll be up eventually Dx

@Dragon-Goddess, yeah, sorry for the late reply but you're good :)

Last edited:
I'll have a reply up for Raina this weekend x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.