- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
*Flails* I'm sorry didn't take timezones into consideration D: If it makes you fee any better, it's only 6: 44 pm my time ;~; So yeah, still Wednesday ^.^

*Flails* I'm sorry didn't take timezones into consideration D: If it makes you fee any better, it's only 6: 44 pm my time ;~; So yeah, still Wednesday ^.^
Lol it's okay, I figured you were ahead of my time somewhere around America like most of the Iwakuvians tend to be. So I trusted you were going according to your timezone.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
1.48 AM here. I should be asleepppp I habe school in like 6 hours?

You understand me, my weed smoking, wooden clog wearing, tulip growing windmill friend. (I do love my stereotypes. I know actually 2 other Dutch including you from Iwaku. They're chill.)
Hahaha omggggg I am curious what kind of picture you have in your head of me. Anyway I hate tulips (which are originally from Turkey not from the Netherlands). I only smoke cigarettes, no weed (has hardly any effect on me, so it is a waste of money. Alcohol does a far better job) and for the wooden clogs....do you know how hard it is to move in them!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
Go to sleep then :P

1.48 AM here. I should be asleepppp I habe school in like 6 hours?
That's pretty normal for me. I usually sleep around 4 hours before work, sometimes less. On day offs I catch up because I don't have an alarm to wake to. I'm nocturnal so I have trouble falling asleep during night and waking up in the morning. I really enjoy day time naps. Not so good on my already nonexistent sleeping schedule, though.

Hahaha omggggg I am curious what kind of picture you have in your head of me. Anyway I hate tulips (which are originally from Turkey not from the Netherlands). I only smoke cigarettes, no weed (has hardly any effect on me, so it is a waste of money. Alcohol does a far better job) and for the wooden clogs....do you know how hard it is to move in them!!!
Shhh. Don't shatter my stereotypes. Just let it happen.

But jokes aside, my stereotypes are already broken by a certain good friend of mine who is not your typical Dutch, so... 'S all good, yo. I hear you guys think us Finns are all depressive rude drunks. Now I wish I had somehow to defend that image, to tell you it's untrue, but curses, you guys are absolutely right.

Weed is illegal here, but I have my sources. I've smoked it few times in the past, but I'm really not into that stuff. It's just not worth all the hassle and paranoia. Also, it really makes my memory jumpy and that's fucking freaky. I prefer my after work drinks and my cigs any day, just like you. (Though I'm gonna try quitting smoking by the beginning of next month with my co-workers and boss.) And no, I have to say, I have no idea how it feels to wear wooden clogs. Sounds very inconvenient. How the hell you guys came up with those I have no idea.

I feel boring being your average Irish/German/American mixed who loves salty foods and likes green things >.>

That's pretty normal for me. I usually sleep around 4 hours before work, sometimes less. On day offs I catch up because I don't have an alarm to wake to. I'm nocturnal so I have trouble falling asleep during night and waking up in the morning. I really enjoy day time naps. Not so good on my already nonexistent sleeping schedule, though.

Shhh. Don't shatter my stereotypes. Just let it happen.

But jokes aside, my stereotypes are already broken by a certain good friend of mine who is not your typical Dutch, so... 'S all good, yo. I hear you guys think us Finns are all depressive rude drunks. Now I wish I had somehow to defend that image, to tell you it's untrue, but curses, you guys are absolutely right.

Weed is illegal here, but I have my sources. I've smoked it few times in the past, but I'm really not into that stuff. It's just not worth all the hassle and paranoia. Also, it really makes my memory jumpy and that's fucking freaky. I prefer my after work drinks and my cigs any day, just like you. (Though I'm gonna try quitting smoking by the beginning of next month with my co-workers and boss.) And no, I have to say, I have no idea how it feels to wear wooden clogs. Sounds very inconvenient. How the hell you guys came up with those I have no idea.
I am sorry for crushing your little stereotype. Ha not! Anyway my stereotype Fin is a long haired and long beared male that goes to the sauna and drinks wodka all day. Females are very manly and also go to the sauna and just as much wodka. I don't see them as depressed or drunk, but yeah that might just be me. So yeah *shrug* I love saunas btw xD especially in the winter!

Yeah I can literally just cross the street and get some weed if I'd want to xD but another quiter? I am planning on giving up somking this weekend (but I guess that kinda is next month as well?)

Haha well back when we have to work on the land and it was muddy *enter long history story of wooden clogs here* I will try to see if I can figure it out or see if I can find you a link if you want to xD

Huzzah! A good-looking magic RP!

I mean, uh... hi! That totally wicked (in a good way) dude linked me to this, and the RP looks pretty damn cool. I sorta wish I came across this earlier, because my timing is probably kind of awful right now X). If my timing is super crappy, then I don't mind waiting/going away in general, hehe. And... er... sorry if I'm interrupting something. I hate to be that guy.

If you're still accepting and stuff, I'd be happy to put up a CS tomorrow. I'm thinking about going for an Earth-User-Guy that loves posing, who uses a pretty weird and flashy fighting style that may or may not involve a really big boomerang.

And if phones/social media is a thing in this, he's gonna be the guy uploading selfies whilst fighting and tagging #CheekyQuestWithTheLads. until he realises he has 0 friends on his account rip

But yeah - I really don't mind waiting or something like that if it's easier for people. I don't wanna barge in or anything like that, heheh.

I feel boring being your average Irish/German/American mixed who loves salty foods and likes green things >.>
Hey, to me you are interesting if that counts for anything! I love my American friends like I love my vodka. And that's saying something coming from a genetic drunk. (We're worse than the Irish statistically.)
I am sorry for crushing your little stereotype. Ha not! Anyway my stereotype Fin is a long haired and long beared male that goes to the sauna and drinks wodka all day. Females are very manly and also go to the sauna and just as much wodka. I don't see them as depressed or drunk, but yeah that might just be me. So yeah *shrug* I love saunas btw xD especially in the winter!
Lol well you aren't that far with that stereotype, really. I have many friends with that description. Also, yes, ah. Saunas. I wish I had my own, but in my current apartment I don't. Been a while since I've been in sauna. Maybe I can fix that during Christmas when I'll travel up north to meet my family.

but another quiter? I am planning on giving up somking this weekend (but I guess that kinda is next month as well?)
Oh hey, I'll support you if you support me! I'll keep my thumbs up for you. I once managed to quit years ago and I didn't smoke for half a year, but then I cracked when this one guy I know fucked me up intentionally with constantly offering me one at tech school. Fucker. Well now I don't have that problem. I know I have the spine to quit again if I managed last time. Now I just know I need to say no and it's a life long battle. And even one cig after that can fuck everything up.
Haha well back when we have to work on the land and it was muddy *enter long history story of wooden clogs here* I will try to see if I can figure it out or see if I can find you a link if you want to xD
I can't figure out if that sounds interesting or hella boring. Hit me up!

I mean, uh... hi! That totally wicked (in a good way) dude linked me to this, and the RP looks pretty damn cool. I sorta wish I came across this earlier, because my timing is probably kind of awful right now X). If my timing is super crappy, then I don't mind waiting/going away in general, hehe. And... er... sorry if I'm interrupting something. I hate to be that guy.

If you're still accepting and stuff, I'd be happy to put up a CS tomorrow. I'm thinking about going for an Earth-User-Guy that loves posing, who uses a pretty weird and flashy fighting style that may or may not involve a really big boomerang.

And if phones/social media is a thing in this, he's gonna be the guy uploading selfies whilst fighting and tagging #CheekyQuestWithTheLads. until he realises he has 0 friends on his account rip

But yeah - I really don't mind waiting or something like that if it's easier for people. I don't wanna barge in or anything like that, heheh.
Yooooooo! You popped in! Awesome!

And hell, that character sounds just as ridiculous as I expected from you. This needs to happen. Just saying.

. I'm thinking about going for a chillax/hopeless flirt Earth-User-Guy who uses a pretty weird and flashy fighting style that may or may not involve a really big boomerang. And if phones/social media is a thing in this, he's gonna be the guy uploading selfies whilst fighting and tagging #CheekyQuestWithTheLads.
I already love him...

Oh hey, I'll support you if you support me! I'll keep my thumbs up for you. I once managed to quit years ago and I didn't smoke for half a year, but then I cracked when this one guy I know fucked me up intentionally with constantly offering me one at tech school. Fucker. Well now I don't have that problem. I know I have the spine to quit again if I managed last time. Now I just know I need to say no and it's a life long battle. And even one cig after that can fuck everything up.
Are you like some mental twin I never knew about? A year or three back I managed to quite for a year....and then I started law school.....

But I will totally support you! I hope I can last again. I did it before so I can do it again right?

I can't figure out if that sounds interesting or hella boring. Hit me up!
Probably very boring xD Dutchies like boredom

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
Are you like some mental twin I never knew about? A year or three back I managed to quite for a year....and then I started law school.....

But I will totally support you! I hope I can last again. I did it before so I can do it again right?
Hey knows, I'm good with bonding with certain types of people. Might be because I'm pretty chill overall. I quit when I was maybe 17 back in the day, and started again before I managed to turn 18. The first time I ever came into contact with cigarettes was thanks to my very irresponsible mother, who thought it was a good idea to let an infant taste the filter of a cigarette. That was smoking. And then be surprised when the said infant actually inhaled the smoke. Who would have ever guessed that would happen? I taste tobacco after that again maybe when I was 12 years old, and started actually smoking actively when I was 15 -- wanted to be one of the cool kids, you know the drill. That's where it usually starts. So now that it's been several years since the and I get breathless at a hundred meter dash, that's pretty hard on for an ex-swimmer and diver. Figured might be about time do something about that. So we can do this! Belieeeeve!

Probably very boring xD Dutchies like boredom
Hey, I heard from my mate that you guys ate you prime minister back in the day. If that isn't fucking interesting, I don't know what is.

Sorry. I was napping. Um... I'm waiting for some replies before i post again.
I'm about to scribble my post quickly up right now, but I keep getting distracted. I blame all of you guys and someone tell Misa to shut the fuck up on Skype, seriously. I can't get anything done, jeez.

I don't know who you are but I love your character already omg. You need to make him asap! XDDD

Please make your character quickly before this round ends. He sounds funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.