- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
I think he is totally awesome. An very nice addition to the diversity of the males group. I like the moves and powers he uses. Personally not thinking they are too strong and they are good balanced.

It is modern world, so yes social media exist (only under different names. Example Hunger Games being Famins Death. Apple being Pear... Things like that)

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
Though I am not sure how good phone service will work on a (demonic) mountain xD so I can see Trap already freaking out over not being able to send his lovely selfies xD

Yep, unfortunately T&TA doesn't have that wide of a coverage x)

@Jakers, Looks good ^.^ The only thing is familiar's are only semi-ethereal and cannot actually interact with anything that isn't familiar or caster, so no fetching your boomerang :c

Alright, I'll wait until noon my time (1 pm their time) for The Mernsicle to get back to me on whether or not she wants to post again then I'll end the round.

Though I am not sure how good phone service will work on a (demonic) mountain xD so I can see Trap already freaking out over not being able to send his lovely selfies xD
Literally one of Trap's biggest dilemmas and emotional moments in the RP. At least he can store the selfies for later... I guess. :' (

Yep, unfortunately T&TA doesn't have that wide of a coverage x)

@Jakers, Looks good ^.^ The only thing is familiar's are only semi-ethereal and cannot actually interact with anything that isn't familiar or caster, so no fetching your boomerang :c
Ah, alright. I'll remove the feature straight away~.

Ugh, totally forgot today was Thanksgiving >v<" Sorry about that.

I'll open the next round tomorrow. In the meantime, you guys can discuss OOC about what information is exchanged during the timeskip. For example, what Lou learns about Toby and et cetera.

Last edited:
The timeskip wasn't that long right? Because I think the ladies are (compared to the boys) far from prepared and it would actually be fun if they had to figure things out still when finally arriving?

As for Mala.
- Towards Lou ( @Wicked ) He would have reacted to the questions from Lou. Told him his name was Malachai Dwin'anea and that yes he can control snow, but it would be harder than water since it is not liquid.

- Towards Trent ( @Noctis the Devious ) He would have explained the rumor being a demonic presence (though that could be explained by other boys too) and slightly pout for being called Nymph (again XD) but overall enjoy his presence and maybe try to touch Willow XD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wicked
Yeah the timeskip is 5-10 minutes long and looking forward to see how they handle themselves :3

Pfft, Trent would be like "Dude, I was kidding..." xD But he likes showing off his familiar so it'd be all good ^.^

For Sorrell, he would have probably quietly mentioned that he could cook and get to know Toby, who would also be a scout with him.

Pfft, Trent would be like "Dude, I was kidding..." xD But he likes showing off his familiar so it'd be all good ^.^
Oh don't worry it wouldn't be a serious pout, more a playful pout XD How would Willow 'feel' for Mala if he actually touched him?

I'm surprised Raina didn't throw a fit at being ignored when she was giving orders.

@DarkiusHeavenstein, Willow would feel warm to the touch :) She doesn't emitt heat so it's only when a character touches her.

@Cybermoon, Raina is used to it. I mean, the girl has four other siblings, three of which are older than her, and they don't really take her seriously ^.^'

Yoooo I'm back from my second job. (Yes, I started another one. Because... I'm a greedy lil' shit. And a workaholic.) Anyone miss me? Anything special go down during my absence?

Yoooo I'm back from my second job. (Yes, I started another one. Because... I'm a greedy lil' shit. And a workaholic.) Anyone miss me? Anything special go down during my absence?
I MISSED YOU!

Uhm no, not that I know? The Proloque has ended...

You are a terrible, terrible person.

Anyway, all that's happened recently can be found on this page so yeah, not really much has happened :)

I MISSED YOU!

Uhm no, not that I know? The Proloque has ended...

Ah, I feel the love.

Alright, well I did skim the messages and read the latest post. Also Mala's reactions in the one you tagged me in. And I see @Jakers got his character accepted, he seems hilarious as hell. I admit I was giggling (yeah, I giggle, shut up) at some parts of it in the bus on my way home. Can't wait for Trap and Lou interact. I think they're going to get along, but Lou is going to be giving a lot of unimpressed stale faces at him fo' sho! Though Trap might not like him due to his snarky nature. I can see Trap doing some really flashy move that looks like a goddamn magical girl transformation or something and Lou is just standing there in the background and feeling like part of him dies every time he has to witness that. "What a turn off. He's embarrassing me. I'm getting so much second-hand embarrassment." Cue for lot of quiet facepalming.

You are a terrible, terrible person.
D':

You wound me, milady.

You found it? I can't believe I'm actually going to be reading this. Sometimes I wonder if I'm alright in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.