- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
You guys need to share whatever you're on with me.
I confess. I've drank 3 cans of Mountain Dew. I'm high on sugar as fuck. Also, I got a package of marshmallows. We're all doomed.

But yeah, I hope Sorrell will be impressive with the cooking, despite his low resources in the wild. Lou is good at luring in rabbits and such small animals and scavenging plants and berries, but he'll need to know what Sorrell needs. It's not like he understand anything about seasoning. He might recognize a herb but doesn't know what to do with it other than that it isn't poisonous.

I confess. I've drank 3 cans of Mountain Dew. I'm high on sugar as fuck. Also, I got a package of marshmallows. We're all doomed.

But yeah, I hope Sorrell will be impressive with the cooking, despite his low resources in the wild. Lou is good at luring in rabbits and such small animals and scavenging plants and berries, but he'll need to know what Sorrell needs. It's not like he understand anything about seasoning. He might recognize a herb but doesn't know what to do with it other than that it isn't poisonous.
I've seen worse. Anyway, Sorrell is good at cooking and likes to cook so he will be in charge of it. Just don't ask him to skin or gut any animals, otherwise it will never get done.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
I like how with all that we've planned for the boys nothing has been planned for the girls xD

I've seen worse. Anyway, Sorrell is good at cooking and likes to cook so he will be in charge of it. Just don't ask him to skin or gut any animals, otherwise it will never get done.
Then we have got ourselves a deal. Cook assigned! Now we just need to figure out a way for it to come up IC.
I like how with all that we've planned for the boys nothing has been planned for the girls xD
I just took after what Raina said a lot and figured the boy's group could follow the example. I hope the gals get around to this stuff too!

And I think Lou was far more successful than Raina, which makes this all the more interesting x) Sorry, psychology nerd o.o' I'll probably treat this like social experiment from time to time.

Caffine and anything related makes me drowsy :c Back when I worked at the local factory a co-worker bought me a latte drink before our shift started. It was a terribly long shift...

And I think Lou was far more successful than Raina, which makes this all the more interesting x) Sorry, psychology nerd o.o' I'll probably treat this like social experiment from time to time.

Caffine and anything related makes me drowsy :c Back when I worked at the local factory a co-worker bought me a latte drink before our shift started. It was a terribly long shift...
I'm actually very interested in psychology, even if due to my, uh, background and all the learning disorders and other shit that came with it, I never got to study very high to get there. (Classrooms are possibly the most terrible places for me.) Sometimes I wish I could have studied something interesting like that, but that would have taken years and I just don't have the mentality and my intelligence simply can't be measured in academical means, so I can barely get any good grades like that. That system just isn't meant for me. And this is why I sometimes might spend hours to an end in Wikipedia reading about all kinds of psychology related. And other random stuff that I don't even need to know about. I think I once caught myself reading like an hour about cucumber plants. I really have no idea how I ended up there. Either way, I'm always interested in stuff like that. If you want to share, I'm all ears.

I become a Duracell bunny with caffeine. And it can keep me running for 12 hours straight or more. Too much and I can't sleep for two days. It's kinda dangerous like that.

And we'll see how successful Lou is. I still need more responses for the guys, but at least Sorrell seems to be somewhat up for it, which was a relief. And unfortunately Raina needs to learn how to present her ideas and such. She still has some way to go. I'm still very interested how she and Lou will react to each other when they'll meet. Egos clashing? Mutual understanding? Rivalry? I'm excited.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
And we'll see how successful Lou is. I still need more responses for the guys, but at least Sorrell seems to be somewhat up for it, which was a relief.
Working on my reply XD

Final Call: My next post will end this round tomorrow. Between this round and the next round there may be a small time skip (five-ten or so minutes long) that way everyone can start fresh conversation wise.

Now for the big question: What do guys want to accomplish next round? It's one thing know what your characters want to do with their lives but it's an entirely different thing to know what their players want to fo with their lives. This can be anything from scenes and scenarios, interaction and establishing relationships romantic, competitive, or otherwise, to small goals that will further character development or reveal something about that character.

For Raina: In general I just want her to mellow out. She's by far my most complex character even if she does come off bitchy and arrogant, and she usually shows more through small gestures. At the moment her inner personality is oppressed by her political upbringing and cynical views. No longer feeling the pressure of being the best just to be the best because she feels the whole world is watching would do wonders for her.

Trent: I just want to develop him more. Unlike Raina who's been my character for five years, started out as a lead in my own story, and has since been used twice in roleplays, he's a spontaneous brain child created for this roleplay, but so far he's turned out to be quite fun to play. He's a lot easier to see through and has a far simpler way of thinking. But like me, he seems to be easily caught up in things and that may narrow his view on the situation.
Okay, so I was gone all day so, this is a little late but....

For Livi, in the long run, I want her to develop better relationships with the characters here. I didn't really know what I expected from her when I wrote her. I kinda just winged it and free wrote her. So she ended up being a study bug, always one for planning and planning, but probably not too good at breaking out of her comfort zone and making some new friends. She always likes to prepare and you can't always prepare with relationships. There are millions of unknown variables that go into forming a relationship and that's kind of scary to her. She likes knowing things. The unknown makes her very anxious. So in general just forming some life-long relationships with these people. She desires it, it's just one thing to want it and another to actually do it.

As for the next chapter, like what @Wicked said, somehow our characters usually end up getting along with each other, not even planned that way. They just click and have special connections. But this time without reading each other's skeletons until they were finished, we realized that our characters will probably, scratch that, most likely dislike each other. (And that's a first for us) So I'm really excited to see how this will turn out. It's like unknown territory that's like scary exciting. Also, I'm all up for drama so I want some intense battles going on and all that good stuff. I would also like to get a better feel on Livi (s/o for totally ignoring her first name). In some way shape or form the characters I make tend to have similarities but they all have a uniqueness to me. So It's my job to just find that, and I can only do that if I start to really understand my character. (And finding that stuff out is always great to me because I kind of stop seeing them as characters but people at that point and it makes it easier to role-play them xD)

(oh and I also want Livi to get hurt really bad in battle at some point so I can use those drawbacks that I wrote out so yeah. Hurt really bad guys, let's do it! //evil cackle)

Last edited:
You guys are all sadistic o.0

*Quickly hides future plans*

• Nice Execution!

Of course! It's the only way. I mean, Livi is a good healer so why shouldn't she be taken out of commission. THEN EVERYONE CAN SUFFER--ahem, I mean, lol, I like drama xD

Hey, while you're here, @Misaou, do want to post before I end this scene or are you waiting for me to end the scene?

Of course! It's the only way. I mean, Livi is a good healer so why shouldn't she be taken out of commission. THEN EVERYONE CAN SUFFER--ahem, I mean, lol, I like drama xD
Brooklyn99Insider-Peralta-Boyle-Sucker+for+High+Five+1.gif

Hey, while you're here, @Misaou, do want to post before I end this scene or are you waiting for me to end the scene?
Wait, we're already ending the scene?! //Scrambles off to post swearing under breath 'shitshitshitshit'

I said the scene was ending tomorrow D: If you need more time just say so x)

Yeah but... It's still "yesterday" for you and I was waiting for others to post and-- I DUNNO MAN TIME ZONES FUCK ME UP. Anyway I'll scribble something up so the conversations don't drop awkwardly!

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Yeah but... It's still "yesterday" for you and I was waiting for others to post and-- I DUNNO MAN TIME ZONES FUCK ME UP. Anyway I'll scribble something up so the conversations don't drop awkwardly!
Timezonea ftw...better than any drug to fuck with your brain xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.