• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis the Devious

Of Lies and Stories
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadically, Though out the Day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
- Modern/Magical/High Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Romance-ish
- Supernatural
- Original
- Fandom
- Action
- Adventure
- Espionage
- Apocalyptic
- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
Oh shit, I just totally realized that he's probably not used to someone treating him as an equal. Lou doesn't give a shit about status, and he's never been interested in the family lines. He's just pretty much from your regular working class family. So even if he will eventually find out that Mala is pretty high positioned among the elite, he will probably look at him straight in the eyes and state that he doesn't give a flying fuck one way or another. That'd be interesting how Malachai will take it.

Omg. Let's not. We'll just end up killing everyone. xD
Hahahah that is okay XD Well, Mala himself does not care much about status. He just happens to be high up and well it is an easy life being spoiled (ow godddd the food is so gonna be a problem.... He is so gonna complain about that, not in a bitchy way but just because he is used to high quality and not find his own food). Ow making him sleep on the floor is gonna be fun too... So many things he didn't think about or realized when he was picked for this whole ordeal. Anyway, it will depend on how Lou will say it. Big chance it will be in a sarcastic way, and Mala not understanding it, or taking it to him as a person, not realizing Lou is speaking about his status XD

OMG YES LET'S! See how much blood we can spend :P

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Wonder if i should have Sorrell be the cook of the group?
Well, Mala couldn't cook if his life depended on it... wait... Yes, it would be bad to have Mala cook XD

Hahahah that is okay XD Well, Mala himself does not care much about status. He just happens to be high up and well it is an easy life being spoiled (ow godddd the food is so gonna be a problem.... He is so gonna complain about that, not in a bitchy way but just because he is used to high quality and not find his own food). Ow making him sleep on the floor is gonna be fun too... So many things he didn't think about or realized when he was picked for this whole ordeal. Anyway, it will depend on how Lou will say it. Big chance it will be in a sarcastic way, and Mala not understanding it, or taking it to him as a person, not realizing Lou is speaking about his status XD
Haha, well Lou will occasionally complain about muscle pains for sleeping on the ground too, for sure. And how he misses his comfy bed after few days. After a week he'll be probably used to it, he camps out a lot. And we'll see how he'll end up saying it, but overall he can be pretty upfront about his feelings. Lou is the kind of person, much like me, who means what he says and says what he means. He might either be sarcastic about it, or then there could be a future serious moment where he states it exactly as it is.

Wonder if i should have Sorrell be the cook of the group?
Jesus Christ, yes please. Lou loves food and he can do some basic stuff (like he has no problem skinning the animals he's hunt) and preparing like, I dunno, canned beans over fire and boil some coffee, but he doesn't know how to make food actually taste and good. He just knows what to eat to stay alive, and prefers anything with high protein, which means lots of meat and such. Lou is far better on the eating part. And will probably eat easily for the share of two, because he's not exactly a small boy.
Well, Mala couldn't cook if his life depended on it... wait... Yes, it would be bad to have Mala cook XD
Keep this guy as far away from the food supplies as possible. Or else they're all going to die a horrible death. //Everyone sweats nervously and stutters they don't need help in dinner preparations whenever Mala asks.

OMG I CAN TOTALLY SEE THIS HAPPENING NOW

Sorell; *proudly presenting the food*
Mala; So, how are we suppose to eat this? With our hands?
Lou; No, I brought some silver cutlery *totally sarcastic*
Mala; *looking up hopeful* Really? Can I please have some?
Everyone else; ... -.-'

You guys are gonna hate me :D Finally found time to research mountain flora and fauna ^.^

OMG I CAN TOTALLY SEE THIS HAPPENING NOW

Sorell; *proudly presenting the food*
Mala; So, how are we suppose to eat this? With our hands?
Lou; No, I brought some silver cutlery *totally sarcastic*
Mala; *looking up hopeful* Really? Can I please have some?
Everyone else; ... -.-'
Omg yes. Yes. So much yes for this. Just much yes-ness. Hahaha!

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
I still can't pick favorites :P

EDIT: As far as terrain goes that will be developed in the roleplay. But I will say the mountain is fairly small. Not as small as the smallest mountain but it's no Mount Everest.

@Cybermoon all in due time :) I'll reveal all needed information in my update post for the next round for easy find.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wicked
I still can't pick favorites :P
533ed9e06b933989e0c2005dca23e98e.jpg

Don't worry, it'll be our little secret.

Omg yes. Yes. So much yes for this. Just much yes-ness. Hahaha!
Just think about all the possible sarcastic scenes between Lou and Mala XD It is gonna be adorable. Mala with his hopeful puppy eyes XD

Just think about all the possible sarcastic scenes between Lou and Mala XD It is gonna be adorable. Mala with his hopeful puppy eyes XD
And Lou there crushing all his dreams. Yes. I'm 100% on this. Sorrell, Trent and Toby will just be there facepalming and rolling their eyes so much they'll be dizzy.

And Lou there crushing all his dreams. Yes. I'm 100% on this. Sorrell, Trent and Toby will just be there facepalming and rolling their eyes so much they'll be dizzy.
Hahahaah yesssss. OMG TRENT AND LOU TEAMING UP WITH SARCASM. supported by Toby.... My poor little Mala... searching for cover by Sorell "they are mean to meeeeee"

• Bucket of Rainbows
I.m not entirely sure how Trent would react xD Probably tease him about, try not to laugh but fail, and/or give him a pity pat on the shoulder. Sarcasm possible :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
You guys need to share whatever you're on with me.

<.<

>.>

*Hands bottle of Arizona half and half ice tea*

Status
Not open for further replies.