Knox shifted his head side to side before nodding his head. "Yeah lets go me out of here im bored in here." He said swinging his legs off to the side then slowly sliding off. "If you feel sasha is necessary, then you do you ... ughh man?" Knox said confused.
@Stari

Sebastian chuckles as he Holds his hand on Knox's shoulder. "Nah we are good....just tell me if anything hurts and you need anything alright?" he says opening the door slowly helping Knox out.

Knox smiled "thanks man." He said slowly making his way towards the door. He didnt want to admit it but his chest did hurt but he had learned serious wounds from none serious ones. Honestly the tumble off the roof wasent the worst one he has done. Knox continued his walk towards his room slightly picking up the pace when he found out the way to move without hurting.
@Stari

Allison quickly scurried past the guards, heading into what she hoped was the Hyde's base. She stayed close to the walls, scurrying into multiple different rooms in hopes of finding anyone to spy on. She quickly paused as she saw two men walking her way in the hallway, one she recognized as the guy they called 'Knox' over his earpiece.

Sebastian stops as he chuckles. "Yeah...just come here if you need anything." he would slowly turn and look around the room. something was feeling strange. "...." he shrughs as he closes the door locking the little Shifter and him in the same room.

Allison glanced at the door, wondering if she could squeeze under the door. She shrugged mentally and dashed to the door, attempting to squeeze under it.
@Tank2Crate
@Stari

As soon as he saw the little rodent dash away he would run after it grabbing a hold of the tail. "I knew you got in again.." he was talking like it was a normal Rodent as he lifts her up holding her by the tail "Look the others will kill you if they find you inside again." he says walking with her seeing if he could place her outside the window. he glances at her and stops. "...Wait..." he looks over her as he sighs heavy. "....Turn back....I'm not armed.."

Allison stared at him, nibbling on his hand as if to say not to hold her by the tail. She didn't trust that she could shift, what about cameras, if he was lying, she was thinking through every outcome in her head.
@Stari
@Anyone who sees them

Sebastian sighs as he puts her gently in his hand sitting down in his chair just looking at her. "...Well...you are clearly a shifter...And from La Sangre i would Assume..." he says and looks at her as he looks around the place. "...Do you see any Cameras...or anything?" he says just letting her stay in his hand.

Allison just stays staring at him, not shifting. "Is Knox here?" She asked, it sounding like just normal squeaks to anyone not a shifter. One thing with shifters is that they can understand other shifters, even if they are in the form of an animal.

"...Oh..your the one that hurt him..came to finish the job?" he says as he leans back a bit looking at her. "You know i don't like hurting people...but he is a patient of mine...so you better not be after him." he says talking to her. to anyone else it would look like he was just talking to a Rodent

"I didn't come to kill him." She glares at him the best she could as a mouse. She quickly thought up an excuse, "I came for my knives." She shifted to a ladybug and flew under the door, heading towards where she had seen Knox to 'retrieve her knives.'

Sebastian get's up and sighs. "...Your Funeral..." he says as he talks into the radio. "Shifter that attacked Knox is inside. I repeat Intruder inside HQ." he says as he sighs sitting back down. "..Well....good luck kid.." Sebastian lights another Cigarette and starts smoking as he just closes his eyes.

Knox limped his way all the way back to his room. Once he reached there he took a seat on his bed and reached into his pocket. "Fuck!" He thought to himself. "Left my smoke bomb there." He tossed his head around a little and looked down at himself. "Naye ill get it later ... Naye ill get it now." He spoke to himself standing back up. He noticed his ear peice on his nightstand, picking it up he turned it back on and listened for anything. "-inside HQ" is all knox heard over the headset. He kinda shrugged and walked towards his door to go grab his Smoke grenade.

Allison shifted to a small black kitten, looking around the age of 5 months old. She noticed movement and hid behind a box, peeking out; she waited for the person to pass, then noticed it was Knox. She let out a mewl, padding out from behind the box, her slightly large pink eyes staring at him.

Knox left his room and was stopped by a loud meow. He was very confused mainly for the fact that there was no animals to his knowledge in the base. Or that animals were even allowed in the base at all. He scanned the room and slowly walked back towards his room. He reentered his room and opened up his night stand and pulled out a Glock 19. "I got a cat over by my room if you want to come deal with it before i do." Knox spoke over the ear peice while returning to his room.

Allison tensed, mentally slapping herself over and over again for thinking she could get away with doing this. She mewled at Knox again, her eyes turning to a dark blue. She didn't plan on coming to finish him off, she felt a need to explain... In a way, somehow...

Sebastian after a short smoke break came running. "Don't harm her!" He slowly kneels down and picks the Kitten up as he sighs. "....We can not let her go...but not harm her either...so...il keep her." he says and chuckles a bit as he looks at Knox. "I mean...to be honest my place is the most safe anyways."

Knox looked at Sebastian then shrugged. "Pff alright keep the damn thing just keep it away from me. Fucking hate cats anyways." Knox said walking back over to his bed and sitting down.

Allison frowned, shifting back to her human self. "Feel better?" She asked Knox, not entirely sure who the other man was (aka Sebastian). Her eyes were a mixture of a purple, pink, and dark blue, showing off three of her emotions at once. She glanced to Sebastian, tilting her head ever so slightly. "Name?" She asked him.