Knox finished his drink but he didn't wanna get up yet he wasn't ready to leave. This place was peaceful to him, it was a real neutral zone here. It was calm and peaceful not alot of bar fights really happened and the ones that did were only two drunken civis that looked at each other wrong. This was a protected and open place for everyone cause god bless anyone who tries to mess with merle. He was a great guy who just wants everything to be peaceful but doesn't mean he wont shed some blood if needed. "Knox dontchu have somewhere you need to be?" Merle asked him. "Nah i aint got shit to do if they really need me i always have my earpiece on anyways." Knox said tapping his head a little bit.

"Next time i suggest you wake me up on time Desdemona" He said to her, beginning to walk with her through the base "What did i miss while i was resting?" He looked at her, honestly how much could go bad in less than 4 hours? "Surely you've kept everything under control for the time i wasn't conscious, i'm probably gonna have to find a new supplier later, since i think Rico has gone against us" He shook his head, rubbing the side of his mask "Anyway, as for what has happened?" Finally giving a chance for his second in command to speak
@Raven Haruka
@anyoneelse

[fieldbox= , solid, maroon] [glow=teal] \/ Desdemona / Underground Base / Let's Leave the Politics to the Mortals. /\ [/glow]

"Right sir. As I mentioned before, Mr. Patski--one of the many politicians who are in debt to La Sangre-- decided to play around with our grunts in the upper levels. More specifically, he completely convinced the idiotic mortals that he had sent in the necessary paperwork, when clearly he did not. So, after confronting him for half an hour and trying to get a decent answer out of him, I came to the conclusion that either he's one of those few mortals who are a completely spineless coward...or that he's being threatened to boycott the payments. Thinking back, I don't remember seeing a lot of our other " clients' " paperwork while I was up there either."

Pausing, the vampire gave her boss a few seconds to fully digest that information before continuing.

"That was what took up the majority of your napping time, sir. There was a few minutes in the beginning where Anastacia was helping me divide our stash of explosives into the other warehouse--so as to minimize potential firepower in the case our main warehouse were to be attacked. Needless to say, she had just reported her completion of the job a few minutes ago, so that's one less thing to worry about hopefully."

Waiting a few moments, the vampire transitioned into a slightly-less-stressed form of herself, walking over to where Marcus's chair was and leaning heavily on the back of it. The woman didn't weigh much, but her draped arm hung just above her superior's shoulder.

"Marrrcusss---I'm super mad at that fucking human."
Her voice taking a whining tone, she tried to joke around. "Wouldn't it be alright if he just...disappeared, for a little bit? Surely, just a tad bit of my games wouldn't kill him..."

As she talked, Desdemona began to roll down the chair, not touching Marcus, but leaning closer instead. It was supposed to look sexy--however it failed remarkably when all of a sudden she collapsed onto the demon, a sudden wave of dizziness taking her by surprise.

...Though, even as a dreadful feeling began to well up inside the vampire, she did have to thank her instincts for letting her have this one moment of bliss. For when she had collapsed, she had been deflected off of Marcus's shoulder, and instead onto his lap, where she laid staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Oh, it's that time of month again, it seems." Waiting a couple of moments longer than necessary, she quickly removed herself from his lap.

"Apologies, sir. But, in response to our supplier problem, I think I may have a solution..." Desdemona's face wrinkles at the thought of that guy, but seeing as how the gang was in a pinch...
[/fieldbox]
@The Tragedy
@...

Xie paused in her steps upon hearing Sebastian had left the building. With the current situation, she felt a little uneasy. Uneasy to the point that she unintentionally sent out her divine sense in Sebastian's direction. If he were paying attention, he'd probably be able to feel tiny pinpricks of unknown origin. Not that it would be hard to guess it was her as she did this quite often. There was no one in hq who have not felt it before.

Speaking of teammates, Xie thought of their "guest". What kind of group would leave a teammate behind? Even if they didn't care about them, people had loose lips. Thinking this, she expected some kind of intrusion from la sangre sometime within the next few days. While the location of their base wasn't exactly well known, there were many beings capable of tracking. Although it shouldn't be a problem as long as Otto remained, Xie still found more comfort in numbers. Thinking back to the time she lost her master, she felt that if they had a few more people and weren't taken by surprise, the battle.. her master would not be lost. She wouldn't have had to clip her wings and cripple herself to this degree. If they lacked any top members at the time la sangre sent their people, she wouldn't be surprised if their group was crippled to a degree where they couldn't rise again. At the moment it wasn't that she lacked faith in the team, but she had seen the opponent's might before. She has perished in their hands before and it'd be a lie if she said she had no fear when it came to the thought of going through this once more. Despite her attempts, even she couldn't help but get a little attached to the people here. If anything, she would be happy to lay the rest of her life down for them.

Not that she'd want to.

She definitely would rather not. Xie wasn't that suicidal.

"Foolish."

Cursing herself she turned away, pulling her divine sense back in further than usual to a range of about one meter, and headed downstairs towards the entrance to "the basement" as some called it. Out of everyone in the building, the only ones who had access were Otto and the captains. The entrances were protected by a magical array that only allowed specific soul signatures to pass. In reality, "the basement" was more of a complex cave system that served several purposes. To Xie, it was more of a convenient storage area and passage way to each warehouse she had power over. She felt no need to question the other routes. The captains and leader were free to do whatever they wanted with their areas. Currently, Xie felt need to make sure they were at least prepared to welcome any guests that wished to drop by.

[Mentioned/Interacted with: @Stari @Dakota K5 and probably others too lazy and forgetful to tag. Ah, our lovely guest @Allison Rose ]​

"Oh, well i'd be glad to hear it, best to fix these problems no-" He was handed a chart for attendance today and saw that Allison hadn't checked in for the night what his mind instantly went to put it his face to a tired expression "Tell me on the way to my office i have to check something" He walked to his office and sat down and turned on his computer, he had trackers placed inside of his worker's neck to know where they were in case they went missing "god damnit!Allison has been captured by The Hyde, i tell her not to go on her own, especially without a communicator, Desdemona, i need a small group to join me on trip to The Hyde and get back Allison, can't have her spilling any secrets"
@Raven Haruka

@Allison Rose

It had been quite some time since Akira had finished decimating his once lucious garden. Now he was pulling a glass contraption that looked like a jar with a big needle out of his bag and starting around the room. His temper had lowered and now all that was left was a mild sadness which he swallowed and repressed like many of the things he found troublesome in life. his face and clothing was covered in white Ash that the small twister had kicked up. He placed the jar in the soil of his former garden and cast a quick spell. A spell that would suck up all the excess Mana in the soil and air of the room.

Patting the jar he stood back up and looked at the garden. A small smile crossed his face. "Well no use on focusing on the negative. I should probably check in with the new leader. See if I missed anything, but first I should put my stuff away. " He said making his way to his bags in katana and leaving the garden room to go his room.

Dropping things off he made his way to the new leaders office. Knocking on the door and waiting outside to be allowed to enter he rocked back and forth on his feet. He was anxious as he always was when he awaited to check in. Without having not much else to do. He began to fiddle with the radio that was clipped to his belt so that it could be on the Hyde Frequency in case anything happened.

Last edited:
Jason shrugged in reply to Otto: "Whatever you say, Chief. But don't get surprised when La Sangre starts knocking on our door for a "friendly chat" with our new visitor." If there's something Jason learned in these past few months he's been in this town, it was that La Sangre were a bunch of bloody efficient sons of bitches. If they ever took notice of a loose link which could jeopardise their operations (and they will), you can bet your money that said link will become vampire food in the next few hours, alongside with anyone who dares to cross paths with the gang. Luckily, as much as Jason hated to admit it, The Hyde were no wimps either, and as long as La Sangre doesn't launch a full-on assault on HQ, they *probably* should be fine.
"Anyway, here's that report from my last run, Chief...Unless you already forgot about it. " Jason pulled a small package from his pocket and nimbly threw it to Otto's table. It was filled with photos and hand-drawn floor plans taken from the Den, as well as a note written by Jason which reads as follows:
-La Sangre's sleeper cell is located at Wenchester Street, Number 205, hidden inside a laundromat in a fairly old apartment building. The owner is Chao Hou, 63, who is secretly one of Marcus' thralls.
-There are at least three ways to get inside the den; the front entrance (risky, might alert La Sangre's HQ unless we're quick), the Rooftop access (12th floor, the stairway gives access to the laundromat's inner facilities; less risky if cautious); The old subway tunnels (La Sangre's den uses them to transport illegal goods back to HQ; relatively safe, but takes longer to get into the Den).
-The den has two main objectives: safely deliver goods to La Sangre and eavesdrop on The Hyde's movements. Possibility of a whistleblower among our ranks is high.
-The laundromat has a radio system in the Subway level which is linked to La Sangre HQ. In case of an attack, there is a large amount of remotely-controlled C4 installed in the tunnels in order to block any possible links between HQ and the Den.
-Currently ongoing supply runs:
*20 crates of military-grade weapon equipment, exported from Mexico. Currently stored in the Den, due to be delivered tomorrow.
*10 crates of arcane equipment from Germany. Staffs, runes, you name it. Currently stored in Den, due to be delivered this midnight.
*A large shipment of cocaine; estimated price 450 dollars per ounce; due to arrive to Den in three days.

End of Report.

Jason listened closely as Otto gave orders to his Second In Command. The first assignment was pretty straightforward; they had to check on an incoming shipment of low quality SMGs and bring it safely to HQ. The second one, however, caught Jason's attention. "Mr. V, huh? What, is he wearing a Guy Fawkes mask all the time or something?" he replied in his usual sarcastic tone. ...Although, I wonder if it's the same fellow who sent me to steal from Vicky the Viking here in the first place... By Vicky the Viking, of course, he referred to Otto.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dakota K5
Knox cracked his neck a little before knocking his knuckles on the bar. "Hey let me in the back i got to check something." Knox said standing up slowly and making his way around the bar and into the back. He came into the room where all the excess alchohol bottles are. Knox came to a wardrobe and opened it up. It had a few shirts and jackets hanging there, looking like nothing much. He pushed slightly on the back pannel and it all collapsed into the floor reveling a hidden room. He walked into it and it was no bigger then a decent sized walk in closet. He raised and set the back pannel back into position so it would stay in place and flicked a light on. In the room lied a large arsenal of rifles and machine guns, thousands of rounds and loads of non perishable good. Three safes were up against the wall and ontop of it was a very long box. A few crate of different mythical creature slaying shit was kinda spread out through the room and finally a small stool sat in the middle of the room. He plopped down on the stool and slide out a box from underneath it. As he opened it up it had a few boxes of cigarettes, three cigars and some stacks of hundreds. He had been running a bit low on his typical carry arounds so he always built up a box of things he needed. He sat and pondered in his thoughts for a little while before he finally realized something. "Fuck!" Knox thought to himself before grabbing a empty backpack and shoving the case into it. He grabbed one of his G36C'S and a MP7 from his private collection, along with a few mags. He put the MP7 and all the mags into the backpack before throwing both the bag and the rifle onto his back and making his way out. He opened and closed the exit to his hideout and made his way outside. "Merle add the charge on my tab ill be back." He said rushing out of the bar and onto his motorcycle.

Otto
-

Otto looked over the report from Jason as he listened to him speak. "No...Mr.V is...well you'll see, he is a bit...eccentric but he's good people mostly." He noted the news about a whistle blower among them with concern but kept his features neutral as he looked back to Jason. "You two are free to complete your assigned tasks at your discretion." He spoke as he heard a knock at his door. "Come in." He said loud enough for the person on the other side to hear.
--
@Aravhorn
@Wyborn

@La Sangre peeps
Marcus had Desdemona bring his small group into the bar, he sat on a stool and looked out at the small group of grunts, he didn't need many, hopefully they could get Allison back without much trouble "I've asked you all to come since one of our own has been captured by The Hyde, and i need you all to join me to help get her back I'm hoping for this to end in the least bloodshed as possible, but you're all here for that big what if, we leave in an hour, get ready for our rescue mission, dismissed" Marcus finished his statement and walked out of the base, standing just outside while he waited for the grunts to come back, he couldn't waste captains, they were rare assets that were hard to replace

Jason shook his head, with his hands in his pockets. "Heh, I just got from a rather exhaustive night operation and now I'm shoved into another right away. Ah well, looks like it can be helped... See ya later, Chief." and with that, he walked out of Otto's office, passing by Akira, who was standing at the entrance. " 'Sup, Kim." he said as he gave the young mage a rather strong pat in the back before leaving in the direction of his quarters. He didn't really know the guy, but Jason really liked to pick on him from time to time.

If one were to enter Jason's cabin, they would think that someone with a severe case of hoarding disorder lived there. And to an extent, they would be right; multiple racks and shelves were aligned neatly on the walls, filled to the brim with a variety of trinkets and "souvenirs" that Jason had collected during his runs. There was a bit of everything in there: ancient runes, various books, strange statuettes, vases, small ormamented coffers, and hell, there was even a freaking griffin skull hanging above the doorway! Of course, Jason wasn't the one who put an end to the noble creature, but hey, since no one can prove it, then why can't he indulge himself in a bit of undeserved praise? Besides, it was a pain to steal that thing from its previous owner anyway, so it's not like he didn't have to get his hands dirty to obtain it.

Other than the aforementioned paraphernalia, there was a bed to the left of the entrance, whose appearance would make anyone with OCD cry tears of pain, a wardrobe standing right next to it, which Jason uses as a locker of sorts for the tools of his trade, and an L-shaped desk table on the far right corner, sitting just right next to the window. As it was to be expected, the table wasn't left untouched by Jason's complete disregard for tidiness and order, as it was covered with various papers and maps he used in his previous operations.

After checking that everything was still in (dis)order, Jason opened the wardrobe and took some equipment to prepare himself for the next several hours: 5 magazines for the Beretta (with 15 rounds each), a pair of binoculars, a pocket recorder with an integrated mic set, a single flashbang grenade and a pocket knife. Since Jason was always carrying a set of lockpicks on him, he left the spare package undisturbed.

As he made sure that he didn't forget anything, Jason closed the wardrobe and walked back to the corridor, locking the door behind him. That said and done, Jason decided to pay Otto's new "guest" a visit. After all, he still had a half an hour before he had to rendervouz with Sahara at the HQ's entrance and he was still curious to know what the whole fuss with the shapeshifter was about. Jason casually strolled to the cell quarters, with his footsteps barely making a sound, and tracked down the doppelganger's cell with relative ease. He peered through the metal door's small window, and as it was to be expected, there she was. Damn, no wonder Mr. Vicky laid his eyes on her instead of Miss Africa; this lady's truly a rare catch. Jason thought as he observed her from the shadows.
"So, you're the "new visitor" everyone's been talking about, eh? I've heard you gave Knuckles quite a beating." Jason said as he lit a cigarette. Unlike most of the members of the Hyde, he didn't hold any grudges against La Sangre (although he wasn't a huge fan of them either), so he spoke in his usual friendly tone. "Quite an impressive feat, if you ask me. That guy's a real brute."

Interactions: @Dakota K5 @Wyborn @Allison Rose

Last edited:
"Wh-" Before Akira could respond he got the strike on his back. Due to his excessive use of his magic in the last two weeks, it hurt a little more than usual. His body tensed up in pain, before relaxing again. "Why?" He exhaled an annoyed question before stepping into the office. "Why is everyone so weird today?" He said focusing on the Hyde leader. This was actually the first time he had met Otto he had been gone most of the time after the former leaders death. Whenever he would come back, Otto wouldn't be there for some odd reason. He got plenty of information from his sources in the city and of course some of the members in Hyde, but still he wasn't sure how to address him.​

"Hello Mr. White, I am Akira a scout for Hyde. I have a variety of special talents, but either way I am ready for any action!" Akira said bowing to Otto as he was use to doing this whenever he talked to the last leader. It had become muscle memory at this point. "I apologize for missing so much, I had some things to practice I should be quite good and much better at my job than I was previously. By the way, I hear that there was a meeting with La Sangre is there anything I should be worried about before I set off on my scouting? Sorry for my long windedness. " Keeping his head down Akira squeezed his hands together as usual, he hated waiting, he always did, it just made him very restless.

@Dakota K5
@Aravhorn

Knox sat down onto his motorcycle and kick the stand up. He wheeled it out towards his needed direction and headed there. Knox rode all the way back to the base and returned his bike to the side garage. He threw his keys on the rack with the other's and made his way back to his room. He listened to all the commotion going on but didnt really think about it all he was on a mission in his head. When he got to his room he threw his backpack onto his bed and leaned his rifle against his bed. Sitting down at his desk he opened up his computer and a near by notebook. Flipping through the pages of mostly mindless drawings and some important notes he found the page he was looking for. Some numbers were scribed there to form a GPS location, taking them and inserting it into his positioning software on his computer not only did was it meant for positioning he could find meetings. Time dates people everything, he had a very inside guy to all the other smaller gangs and operation crews.

He sat on his computer doing a few other things before finally finding the meeting he was looking for. It was in a few hours from now in the harbor. Usual he didn't take jobs like this but this wasent just any old job it has people who are threating his family and his friends. He had to deal with them before things got any more escalated. He shut down the software and put up a new software that scrabmled his location for about a hour before finally turning it off for safety measures. Now knox just needed to prepare what he needed.