Sebastian looks over as he sighs and sits down on the ground rubbing his tempels. "Ngh....Why did you come here..?" He says for some reason looking really annoyed. normally he had a dumb happy smile on his face. even Otto would know that and he had only been here a short while.

Otto White
-

He sat back down in his seat and blew out a large puff of smoke, he looked at Sebastian with a puzzled look on his face. He could hear the man's annoyance. "Well Allison, what my friend here asked." Otto said to the woman before he stood again and put on some green tea. "Would you like some tea? Allison? Sebastian?" He asked in a casual manner wanting to keep the conversation at a calm level.
-
@Stari
@Allison Rose

"Checking on Knox..." Alli admitted, looking at the ground. She normally never said much, and she hoped they wouldn't think of her short answers as being disrespectful. She never meant for him to get hurt, she hadn't expected him to dive off of a roo

Sebastian sighs. "yeah No...Night." he closes his eyes as he slowly starts shifting. being a half it took some time from him to shift into another form. "...."

Otto White
-

"Well...as far as I know you weren't trying to kill him. At the same time if you had wanted to know what happened to him you could of just asked." Otto spoke to Allison as he made two cups of tea and set one down for himself and another across him at his desk before motioning to the seat. "Come sit Allison, I have tea." He spoke to the shifter as he glanced to Sebastian who was shifting himself, but Otto ignored it in favor of Allison.
-
@Stari
@Allison Rose

"R-right... S-sorry..." Allison hesitated, not sure if it was a trap. "N-no thanks..." she whispered, wanting to just shrink into a tiny bug or something. She tugged at the collar, uncomfortable with the tightness around her neck, a few memories returning in her mind causing her to shiver.

Knox looked around his room then remembered what he was trynna do before he was interrupted. Knox stood up and walked his way back towards the medical bay. When he got there he picked up his smoke grenade and the new sight he was given. "The fuck is my rifle?" He said scanning the room to finally find it leaning against a near by bed. With his well whats left of his P90. He grabbed both grunting a little as he picked up his sniper. (Knox busts into otto's conversation knocking over Sebastian/Sasha. He notices allison gives her a dirty look then throws down destroyed P90 next to her. Then asked for it to be replaced because said shapeshifter destroyed it.) ((Short summary cause i fucked up and now fixing it Twice.)) (((Role mother fucking scene)))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Finally..."

Anastacia had told Allison that Marcus wanted her patched up. Not sure why she needed to hear it from him... But whatever. She wasn't pouring blood all over the damn floor like a fool anymore. She sighed as she started cleaning up again, maybe this time she'll finally get it done. Anastacia didn't hate Allison, but she didn't exactly enjoy her actions. She made a lot of mistakes, some were pretty big, others not so much. But regardless it's enough to annoy Anastacia when she has to sew a wound closed for the umpteenth time. Carelessness bugged Anastacia more than she'd like to admit. Marcus wouldn't have gotten this far if he had a gang full of misfits who acted on emotion and adrenaline. He'd be dead. They'd all be. "Stay out of trouble please. I don't know if I have another operation in me tonight..." She sighed as she left the room. locking one of the two doors just for peace of mind.

"So, you're back Anastacia? That's good, because I'm gonna need you here in a few minutes..." Anastacia's eyes lit up. a breath of fresh air. Someone new. Someone not horrendously reckless... She flicked her earpiece mic back on quickly. "Aaah... Certainly Herrin. I'll be there shortly." Hopefully Desdemona was in a better mood, the Wendigo spirit adored her. Anastacia just enjoyed her presence as another level headed and orderly person in the gang. Anastacia did a quick arm stretch behind her head and started off to where the call originated from. Glancing around the halls as she walked, they were very familiar. She's walked down them tens of thousands of times. Yet, she never really paid attention to them. What a weird thought... "You called Herrin?" Anastacia tilted her head a bit and crossed her arms. Her posture near perfect and she looked down to Desdemona.

Interaction:
@Raven Haruka
Love me senpai.​

(How did Knox get in. i was sitting in front of the door holding it closed...)

Akira was gone for what felt like forever, but now he was finally back home. Armed with his bear hat, a white tshirt, and jeans, he was truly ready for the city life again. The countryside might've been his actual birthplace, but as he liked to say, home is where the garden is. He was eager to come home and it's likely why he was so oblivious to what was happening all around him. All he knew was, he missed his garden and hoped the small spells he casted on the hose had worked. It was a new spell he had only recently discovered for himself, he didn't think he could rely on the others, they were more concerned with the rival gang than his flowers.

"Crazy." He whispered under his breath as he entered the base dragging his rolling bag along. Unlike many of the others, Akira was content with not going to war and just making money, but by no means was he against it. More money that he could invest in school and his garden.

"Mmn.. Some berries would also be nice. Perhaps some crepes in the morning.." He heard a familiar voice coming from his garden and he had hoped she wasn't just delving in again, especially with her not knowing what everything was. "Birdie-san!" He yelled ahead of himself, "Please don't be trying to eat any fruit again!" Using a small wind magic he increased the sound of his voice so she could hear her clearly before he stepped in to the garden and just stared at Xie who had an apple in her hand already.

"Birdie-san am I going to need to get a scare crow or something? That apple would be very bad for you to eat. It's an experiment that would end up poisoning you with every bite till you're dead! I don't want Birdie-san to die, that would be very sad, so please put it down or give it to me. I prefer giving it to me so I can mark in case anyone else tries to get some." He said, a little bit irritated but still maintaining a calm voice and expression. He was genuinely worried if she had taken a bite, since it was a poison that he was creating and hadn't even thought about trying to make a cure now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
"Birdie-san!"
Xie winced as ears rang painfully, having heightened senses in this day and age was more of a weakness than anything. Akira's voice, having been amplified, sounded as if he were shouting right into her ears. She was so focused on easing the pain, she missed most of what he had said. Even though her ears hurt, she tried to keep her anger in check as turned to face the rightful owner of this garden.

"-don't want Birdie-to die-so- give it to me."

Hearing only this due to her ears ringing, her eyes narrowed and shone in warning. Completely over looking the parts she couldn't hear, she couldn't help but feel offended. "Akira, are you threatening me?" Intense heat began to radiate from her small form in all directions. Although she toned it down so it would not set fire to anything, nearby plants still dried pitifully. Even if she were weak in her current form, she was arrogant. Xie wouldn't simply allow herself to be pushed around by some mere human. Same team or not, he was still a grunt after all.

Interacted with: @Wyborn

"Akira, are you threatening me?"

Soon after he could feel the intense heat that radiated from her, effectively destroying a patch of his garden and a lot of his hard work. Without much thought, he immediately let go of the spell that caused a small rainstorm to form in the garden. He stared at Xie with almost complete disbelief, anguish and anger he couldn't say anything for a while and just made his way to each plant, hoping by some chance they could be revived, but continuously he received the same answer. These weren't his most valuable flowers, but they were still his flowers. How could she just go in destroy them as if they didn't matter?

"What a wonderful welcome back, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave so I can fix everything." Akira said without making eye contact with her or even addressing the question he had asked just before turning a large chunk of his plants into garbage. He felt as if he would explode if he had to say anything more and he immediately began to depot all the dead plants. His eyes began to water as he thought of all his hard work being gone like that, this wasn't something he was easily going to forget or forgive.

Being doused in water along with the garden, Xie cooled down instantly. Although she was still steaming, she was much more calm. Slapping her ears hard enough to pop them, her hearing returned to normal. Not that there was much to hear, Akira was unusually silent. In fact, he seemed to be ignoring her as he tended to the remains.

"What a wonderful welcome back, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave so I can fix everything."

Although his voice seemed clear, she felt as if a strange feeling of sorrow weighed it down. Having lived long enough, she had a good understanding of human body language and vocal tones. Pausing for a moment to take this all in, she felt as if there was a misunderstanding somewhere.

Reminiscing, Xie recalled how her last master tended to various plants himself. She also remembered very well how he would punish her for even being in the same room with them while he wasn't there to supervise. Putting two and two together, it seemed that her affinity for fire was the main reason he was kicking her out.

"I'm not going to harm the rest. I just came for some berries. I didn't expect to be threatened just for this." As she spoke, she spun the now charred apple on her index finger. It might not have seemed edible to most but she honestly preferred things with a slightly burnt flavor. Thinking it would be a shame to return it, she tucked it away in her sleeve for safe keeping. He wouldn't want a burned fruit back anyway, Right?

"Regardless, I am a benevolent person. I can replace those fragile things you have lost with any other you desire." Although in reality she did this as compensation for the berries and the apple, she also felt a bit embarrassed for having lost her cool even if it was just for a moment. If she didn't cover up her mistake here, her master would poke fun at her in the afterlife.

Interacted with: @Wyborn

Last edited by a moderator:
Alli just glanced around, acting like she didn't just hear everything through their ear pieces. She tugged at the collar more, hating the restricting feeling of it, she hated tight things, couldn't it have been some kind of bracelet? She groaned internally, her eyes shifting to rainbow for a split second before turning orangeish red. "Can you please get this collar off? Put it somewhere else on me, just get it off my neck..."

"I'm not going to harm the rest. I just came for some berries. I didn't expect to be threatened just for this." Threatened? There she went again, accusing him of threatening her for no good reason. What did he really say that was threatening? He couldn't wrap his imagination so he brushed it off and continued to clean up the mess, putting the dirt directly onto the ground so he could re-imagine the garden, there was one problem though, she was still there, right in his site and was still for some reason trying to take the apple. Was it not clear enough to her that it was poisonous by now.

"Listen-", she cut him off, "Regardless, I am a benevolent person. I can replace those fragile things you have lost with any other you desire." This again bothered him but he decided to wait until she was done talking. He returned to his garden seeing just how far back the effect went and if any of the poisonous or incredibly rare ones were affected.

Once he realized that she was done talking he made sure she didn't leave yet before he made his demands. "One. Put the apple down, it is poisonous. Even a benevolent person such as yourself is likely to die from eating it. Secondly, if you want to replace my stuff, all I ask is for you to find me some water spells, as you're benevolent it should be easy for you. Other than that please stay out of my garden so I can rebuild it. That's all, and I'm sorry about the scare crow comment, I didn't know it would bother you that much."

Last edited:
Otto White
-

He stared at Knox a look of annoyance flashing through Otto's eyes. "First, don't come into my room without knocking or otherwise being invited. Second pick your weapon off the ground and third help Sebastian up whom you knocked away like some simple piece of trash and not someone who will be making sure you don't die." Otto spoke with a bit of gravity in his voice clearly displeased with Knox's sudden intrusion.
He looked to Allison who spoke about the collar. "Show me I can trust you and I may take it off. Also it must stay on your neck because you can survive without two arms, you can't survive without a head but I am not barbaric." Otto spoke before getting up and walking over to Allison, he leaned down next to her and fiddled with the collar. The tightness eased up on her next. "Those collars are rather fancy, the padding on the inside can adjust with the muscles in your next making it feel as if nothing is there." He sat back down and looked at the three people in the room.
--
@Tank2Crate
@Allison Rose

Sebastian now in the form of Sasha slowly starts getting up glaring at Knox. "Your a dick.." she says in her quite adorable voice as she stretches a bit. "Ngh.." she rubs her eyes like she had just woken up as she glances around the room. "..So...boss what are we doing with her?" she says tilting her head over towards Allison.

@Dakota K5
@Allison Rose
@Tank2Crate

Allison nodded in understanding, her eyes turning to a purplish and olive green. "Knives." she reached in her pocket and pulled out two knives, one with green swirls like the one Knox found, and one with blue swirls. She gently set them down on the floor in front of Otto, not wanting to come off as a threat. "I can explain them." Alli offered, her eyes turning more of an olive green.
@Stari
@Dakota K5
@Tank2Crate

Actually hearing him clearly this time, Xie carelessly tossed the apple back and clicked her tongue in annoyance. "If it is poisoned, you should have told me earlier. Sebastian would have been very upset with you if you had killed me so easily. Now..." Looking Akira over, she drew him in by the collar of his shirt and sniffed at the air around him. "Water spells, huh? Your attribute is air. What would be the point of learning such if you cannot draw out its true potential? I know of some myself but... Really?" Now his last comment was really perplexing. She backed off and furrowed her brows. "Scarecrow? What scarecrow? You never mentioned such a thing. Not that it would be capable of keeping me out, mind you."

Glancing back at the apple she tossed, she thought about what to do if she by chance survived this war. "How long will those apples last?"

Maribella - "Nightmare"
Maks was absolutely bored out of her mind. Her expression as she stared at the wall didn't show it too well--her expression hardly showed anything other than an empty gaze with a permanent stoic, determined air--but she couldn't find anything to do. It bugged the hell out of the woman when she was idle, but she never said a word about it. She never said a word about anything, when one thought about it.

Hearing shots being fired, she pulled herself out of the dark shadows of an empty corner. What left the corner was no female human, but a female wolf, black pelt and eyes that glowed like green-blue jewels. The canid form stretched out before it trotted out of the empty space, down the halls, and finally arriving at the shooting range. The door was left ajar. The black wolf shifted its form to a dark-haired woman as it walked into the room. Maks, now fully transformed, walked straight for the gun rack, deciding that if there was nothing better to do, she might as well train a bit. Eying the blonde next to her, Maks lifted the M249 to rest snugly against she shoulder, firing off a few rounds from the rifle at the target across the room.
Interaction: Annie @Stari

[//this is crap but I kinda dozed off halfway through and my mom's calling]