He blinks his hands still under her arms as he was holding her up when she was a cat. "....." he chuckles looking at him. "Sebastian..or Sasha...both work." he then looks over her. "...So you are here to ask the man you hurt if he is better..?"

Knox realized the women real quick. He quickly stood up from his bed and cocked a round into his pistol. "Oh im about to feel a hell of alot better now." Knox said quickly moving towards her but then collapsing to his knees from a sharp pain through his chest. "Fuck! He yelled out.
@Stari
@Allison Rose

Alli quickly dashed to his side, helping him stand. She glanced to his chest, trying to figure out what was wrong. Her eyes turned dark blue and green, showing her emotions of sadness and worry.

Knox got to his feet then shoved her back a little. "Fuck it im not in the capability for this shit." He said walking back to his bed and sitting down. Knox flipped the mag out of his glock then flipped the round in the air catching it quickly. He loaded it back into the mag and then back into the gun.

[fieldbox= , solid, maroon] [glow=teal] \/ Desdemona / Underground Base / Huh? /\ [/glow]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]"yeah, that's great Desdemona, can we talk about it later, I was just about to go check ammo stock"[/BCOLOR]

"Ah, but sir--" Being brushed aside by Marcus, Desdemona frowned as she followed him back to the office. Watching him make a few more phone calls, she stood to the side as he laid his head down. The least she could do was give him some time to perhaps take a small nap, maybe then she could--

"Why the fuck is there a body."
Or maybe not.

"[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Mr.Johnson was caught trying to steal some supplies, i dealt with it, if Allison is still there trying to clean it up, remind her i told her to get herself patched up, i swear that girl could forget she was being stabbed to death" [/BCOLOR]

Laying his head back down, Desdemona decided that it would be better to deal with him now, rather than later.

"Ah, sir. The explosives storage--it's too condensed. One hazardous flame, or one foolish subordinate, and the entire base could blow up." Smiling, she stepped forward in front of him.

"Stressed, sir? If you'd like to take a nap, I could take charge for a couple of hours."

"...Or not. I'd be fine standing guard in here and making sure nobody disturbs you too."
[/fieldbox]
@The Tragedy
@YouRudeRUDEPotentialNap-Disturbers​

Marcus looked up at her [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"No... I shoukd get back... fine.. you can be in charge for 2 hours, after that, make sure to wake me up"[/BCOLOR] He fell asleep at the table, leaving Desdamona in charge for the few hours he'd get some rest, glad to finally get some rest after what felt like days without
@Raven Haruka

[fieldbox= , solid, maroon] [glow=teal] \/ Desdemona / Underground Base / Huh? /\ [/glow]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]"No... I should get back... fine.. you can be in charge for 2 hours, after that, make sure to wake me up."[/BCOLOR]

"Yes sir."
Annnd he's out.

Reaching over and muting his comm piece, Desdemona quickly grabbed a piece of paper and taped it to the front of the office door.

DO NOT DISTURB!
DEMON SLEEPING INSIDE!!!
( IF YOU LITTLE SHITS WANNA LIVE, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT KNOCKING.)
IF EMERGENCY, CONTACT DESDEMONA.
( IT BETTER BE A GODDAMN EMERGENCY THOUGH, OTHERWISE I'LL BE PISSED )

Afterwards, she tried to contact Anastacia.

"So, you're back Anastacia? That's good, because I'm gonna need you here in a few minutes. Also, the rest of you captains--I need status reports ASAP."
[/fieldbox]
@The Tragedy
@TwistedPainter
@TheRestOfYa'Twerps

Sebastian looks at Knox and quickly walked over. "Why did you not tell me about your chest?" he kneels down and looks over him. "...Where does it hurt?" he says starting to feel over his chest. he was ignoring Alli at the moment just working with Knox.

Annie had taken her comm piece out. She sighs and takes out her Swiss handgun and starts firing it into the target on the wall. of course not knowing that Marcus was resting she had not closed the door. the sound would ring out into the HQ. She was panting a bit as she had been working for an hour or so none stop.

Otto White
-

He had been in his room speaking with a former associate when the com lit up about someone in the base. "What's this about a shapeshifter in the base?" He asked over coms, his voice sounding a tad annoyed. "Sebastian? Knox? Anyone?" He asked over coms rightly confused about the whole situation as he rubbed his eyes in annoyance.
-
@Stari
@Tank2Crate

Sebastian sighs and answers the Comm "It's fine...i got her...She is right beside me." he was talking while working on Knox at the same time as he sighs. "...You need to rest for a while got that?" he says as he helps Knox to the bed.

"Yes my chest is slightly messed up it happened when i tumbled off the roof, trying to escape her." Knox said placing his gun back on his nightstand. "Ill rest when she is out of here or dead." Knox said leaning back a little bit. "Im suprised your still breathing did the blade not hit it's mark?" Knox said in a sarcastic tone and tilting his head a little.

Otto White
-

Otto gave a sigh at Sebastian's response, he grabbed a secret stash he had and pulled out a pipe for tobacco and a pouch from his stash holding said tobacco, a cherry blend that numbed his mind as he lit and inhaled it. "Bring her here Sebastian." Otto spoke over the coms as the smoke filled the room, bringing a burning cherry scent to the room as he dimmed the lights to put ease on his eyes. The only thing visible was the light from the burning embers inside the bowl of his pipe and his eyes in the darkness.
-
@Stari

Sebastian chuckles in respons. "Got it boss." he then looks at The shifter. "Our boss want's to meet you...please don't make any dumb moves." he says grabbing her arm slowly pulling her along. "Once we are there...Do not look into his eyes. and let him talk first." Sebastian was smirking as he walked with the Shifter.

Alli glanced at Knox once more, then nodded and followed Sebastian with her head down. Maybe she could get a few questions answered, if they weren't too mad at her. Her eyes turned to complete orange, looking around the halls and studying her surroundings. She sure had gotten herself in a mess, hopefully Marcus wouldn't be too mad at her mistake.

Alli overheard Desdemona on the comm, debating saying anything about where she was and the mess she was in. She decided not to, and hopefully she would get out of here alive.
@Anyone Else
@Tank2Crate
@Dakota K5
@Stari

Sebastian got her to the Boss walking inside along side her as he closed the door behind them. "So boss..got her." he says letting go of her arm as he leans on the door chuckling gently. "want me here or should i leave?" he says glancing around the room before looking over at Otto.

@Dakota K5
@Allison Rose

Otto White
-

He watched as Sebastian brought the shapeshifter in, he exhaled some of the cherry smoke that illuminated his eyes. "Yes Sebastian, stay." he spoke to his own resident shapeshifter. He stood from his desk and pulled something out of one of it's drawers, a large metal collar with a red light on it. He presses a button and it opened, he walked up to the captured shapeshifter going behind her and snapping the collar onto her next before pulling a pin at which point the light shifted to green before he walked in front of the small female shapeshifter and knelled to look her in the eyes. "I know you remember me. That collar I just put on you has a pound of C4 plastic explosive in it that will go off should you attempt to transform into anything, I am the only one that can disarm it or detonate it without you shapeshifting. Do you understand this?" He asked the woman as he looked into her eyes with his pipe in-between his lips and his eyes eerily glowing in the darkened room.
-
@Stari
@Allison Rose

Alli gulped and stiffly nodded, her eyes glowing orange by this point, showing her emotion of terrified. She sure was in a mess now! She backed up away from Otto, not sure what he planned for her. She could contact the base, but that would most likely just lead to more problems. Or maybe she could shift and detonate it to explode with both Otto and Sebastian in the room. That would surely help Marcus out, but she doubted herself about if she even had the guts to do such. She lowered her head, her blood red hair falling in front of her face.
@Stari
@Dakota K5

Sebastian sighs looking at Otto. "....So...what are we doing with her?" he says still just leaning on the door keeping anyone from coming inside. "I mean...i'm not saying i would not cut her up if you wanted me to...but i would not like it." he just blinks a bit.

@Dakota K5
@Allison Rose

Otto White
-

"Well first..." He said as he walked to the captured shapeshifter and took her radio and smashed it against the ground before grinding it with his boot heal. "Now that that is done, what is your name girl?" He asked the shapeshifter. "We are going to ask her questions then see what happens afterwards." Otto spoke to Sebastian.
-
@Stari
@Allison Rose

"A-Allison..." she whispered out, backing up against the wall in an attempt to put distance between them. She was visually slightly shaking, afraid of what they would do to her. She also was afraid of them doing something that would bring her other side out.